Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anderson Cooper: "The Fact Is, I'm Gay."

+3
Ann - Tx
KZ
Alessandra_Deux
7 posters

Go down

Anderson Cooper: "The Fact Is, I'm Gay." Empty Re: Anderson Cooper: "The Fact Is, I'm Gay."

Post by Alessandra_Deux Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:17 pm

Anderson Cooper: "The Fact Is, I'm Gay."

2 Jul 2012 11:01 AM

Anderson Cooper: "The Fact Is, I'm Gay." 6a00d83451c45669e2016768168795970b-550wi

"The fact is, I'm gay, always have been, always will be, and I couldn’t be any more happy, comfortable with myself, and proud.

I have always been very open and honest about this part of my life with my friends, my family, and my colleagues. In a perfect world, I don't think it's anyone else's business, but I do think there is value in standing up and being counted. I’m not an activist, but I am a human being and I don't give that up by being a journalist."

http://andrewsullivan.thedailybeast.com/2012/07/anderson-cooper-the-fact-is-im-gay.html
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Anderson Cooper: "The Fact Is, I'm Gay." Empty Re: Anderson Cooper: "The Fact Is, I'm Gay."

Post by KZ Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:28 am

Alessandra_Deux wrote:Anderson Cooper: "The Fact Is, I'm Gay."

Anderson Cooper: "The Fact Is, I'm Gay." 6a00d83451c45669e2016768168795970b-550wi

"The fact is, I'm gay, always have been, always will be, and I couldn’t be any more happy, comfortable with myself, and proud.

I have always been very open and honest about this part of my life with my friends, my family, and my colleagues. In a perfect world, I don't think it's anyone else's business, but I do think there is value in standing up and being counted. I’m not an activist, but I am a human being and I don't give that up by being a journalist."

http://andrewsullivan.thedailybeast.com/2012/07/anderson-cooper-the-fact-is-im-gay.html

But, he's still yummy, right? Handsome in a "just-a-friend" way. Handsome, in a "let's go shopping" way?! Man, I'd like to buy him suits and ties! Smart and handsome. And an incredible journalist, imo.

Sigh. If I had a gay brother, I'd try to fix him up with AC. I heart AC. I'd love to have dinner with him! I'd have a list of about 100 current events things to ask him about!

AC-- you rock! I'm glad you have love in your life! Keep on "keepin on"! Anderson Cooper: "The Fact Is, I'm Gay." 803492
KZ
KZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:33 am

KZ, I like Anderson Cooper too. He is an incredible journalist (as you say).

I think he gets his good looks and class from his legendary mother, Gloria.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:47 am

KZ wrote:
Alessandra_Deux wrote:Anderson Cooper: "The Fact Is, I'm Gay."

But, he's still yummy, right? Handsome in a "just-a-friend" way. Handsome, in a "let's go shopping" way?! Man, I'd like to buy him suits and ties! Smart and handsome. And an incredible journalist, imo.

Sigh. If I had a gay brother, I'd try to fix him up with AC. I heart AC. I'd love to have dinner with him! I'd have a list of about 100 current events things to ask him about!

AC-- you rock! I'm glad you have love in your life! Keep on "keepin on"! Anderson Cooper: "The Fact Is, I'm Gay." 803492

I like him very much, I always have, I think that he is awesome and he should be proud to be who he is. I was following his blog when he was covering wars in the middle east, I love his reporting style. I also think that he is extremely handsome.

Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Anderson Cooper: "The Fact Is, I'm Gay." Empty Anderson Cooper: "The Fact Is, I'm Gay."

Post by Lash Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:52 am

I love Anderson Cooper. He is my favorite guest host on the Kelly Show. He is so handsome and polite. Yummy!
Lash
Lash

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:17 pm

I was doing some work on wiiki and on Anderson Cooper.
I was stunned to discover he is the son of Gloria Vanderbilt!

"...She married her fourth husband, author Wyatt Emory Cooper on December 24, 1963. They had two sons: Carter Vanderbilt Cooper (January 27, 1965 – July 22, 1988) and CNN news anchor Anderson Hays Cooper (born June 3, 1967). Wyatt Cooper died in 1978 during open heart surgery in New York City. Carter Cooper committed suicide at the age of 23 by jumping from the family's 14th-floor apartment as his mother tried in vain to stop him. Vanderbilt believed that it was caused by a psychotic episode induced by an allergy to the anti-asthma medical prescription drug Proventil.... "

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gloria_Vanderbilt
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by colsnipe Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:59 pm

colsnipe
colsnipe

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:18 pm

Moving from Developing Stories to Closed.

CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down