Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vigil for Haleigh Cummings to be held Friday, August 9

2 posters

Go down

Vigil for Haleigh Cummings to be held Friday, August 9 Empty Vigil for Haleigh Cummings to be held Friday, August 9

Post by Justice4all Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:26 pm

Vigil for Haleigh Cummings to be held Friday

12:39 PM, Aug 9, 2012
Vigil for Haleigh Cummings to be held Friday, August 9 10020710

SATSUMA, Fla. -- This Friday, a vigil will be held for still missing Haleigh Cummings.

This year, the vigil will be held at the home of Annette Sykes, Haleigh's great grandmother.

The home is located at 302 Osceola Avenue, Satsuma.

The vigil is scheduled to take place at 6:30 p.m.

Friday marks three-and-a-half years since Haleigh disappeared.

Read more: http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/article/267944/3/Vigil-Friday-for-Haleigh-Cummings
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Vigil for Haleigh Cummings to be held Friday, August 9 Empty Re: Vigil for Haleigh Cummings to be held Friday, August 9

Post by sitemama Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:44 pm

Wonder if the ants will show up again?
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Vigil for Haleigh Cummings to be held Friday, August 9 Empty Re: Vigil for Haleigh Cummings to be held Friday, August 9

Post by Justice4all Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:07 am

Vigil for Haleigh Cummings

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=1780447857001
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:43 am

Feds review the Haleigh Cummings investigation

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=1780590750001
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:06 pm

J4A, thanks for the links on little Haleigh. Although all missing/murdered children are precious, Haleigh, Kyron, & Charlie/Braden Powell I have always carried in my heart daily. Justice thus far, denied for all four.

I continue to be outraged at the lack of OUTRAGE in many of the cases we follow, I am disappointed in all the cases mentioned by LE, Haleigh's & Kyron's cases as so cold there may never charges brought. imo, Misty/Ron should have initially been locked up for negligence/child abuse, if nothinig else in Haleigh's disappearance, their lifestyle led to the murder of Haleigh imo, there is a special place in hell for all involved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:23 pm

You are welcome Art. I used to hold out hope that Haleigh's case would be one of those miracle endings like Jaycee Dugard or Elizabeth Smart, but I know that's not very likely. I'm glad that most involved in Haleigh's case are sitting in a jail cell.

Almost every case on this site outrages me in one way or another. I used to express my outrage on the threads, but after awhile I just felt like I was repeating myself over and over since the circumstances are so similar in so many of them. We have mom's boyfriend and sometimes dad's girlfriend or wife killing children, we have released sex offenders killing innocent women and children, and we have controlling husbands killing their wives for various, selfish reasons and robbing their children of a mother. It makes my blood boil.

It is heartbreaking that so many of these cases have gone cold. I wish more of these cases had been investigated as competently as Somer Thompson's case was.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down