Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alberta RCMP release disturbing voice recording of missing woman, man

4 posters

Go down

Alberta RCMP release disturbing voice recording of missing woman, man Empty Alberta RCMP release disturbing voice recording of missing woman, man

Post by eva Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:38 pm

Alberta RCMP release disturbing voice recording of missing woman, man

EDMONTON - An RCMP task force investigating missing women in Alberta hopes a disturbing recording of a man's voice will help them crack a case.

The recording is of a cellphone conversation that Amber Tuccaro received while she was in a vehicle south of Edmonton in August 2010 — the last time she was seen.

Mounties have posted the conversation to a website in the hope that someone will recognize the voice of a man in the vehicle, who police say is a person of interest.

Police warn the content is disturbing. The man assures Tuccaro that the vehicle is headed to Edmonton, but Tuccaro appears increasingly skeptical as the conversation continues.

"You'd better not be taking me anywhere I don't want to go," Tuccaro can be heard telling the man. "I want to go into the city."

"We are, we're going," the man responds.

"We're not going into the city," Tuccaro says again.

http://home.mytelus.com/telusen/portal/NewsChannel.aspx?ArticleID=news/capfeed/national/19917862.xml&CatID=National
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Alberta RCMP release disturbing voice recording of missing woman, man Empty Re: Alberta RCMP release disturbing voice recording of missing woman, man

Post by Dis Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:27 pm

eva wrote:Alberta RCMP release disturbing voice recording of missing woman, man

EDMONTON - An RCMP task force investigating missing women in Alberta hopes a disturbing recording of a man's voice will help them crack a case.

The recording is of a cellphone conversation that Amber Tuccaro received while she was in a vehicle south of Edmonton in August 2010 — the last time she was seen.

Mounties have posted the conversation to a website in the hope that someone will recognize the voice of a man in the vehicle, who police say is a person of interest.

Police warn the content is disturbing. The man assures Tuccaro that the vehicle is headed to Edmonton, but Tuccaro appears increasingly skeptical as the conversation continues.

"You'd better not be taking me anywhere I don't want to go," Tuccaro can be heard telling the man. "I want to go into the city."

http://home.mytelus.com/telusen/portal/NewsChannel.aspx?ArticleID=news/capfeed/national/19917862.xml&CatID=National

eva I didn't see where they had the recording posted but I'm not sure I want to listen anyway... Sad

I hope they find her so her child doesn't have to grow up without his/her mom...it doesn't sound good though.
Dis
Dis

Location : Somewhere in fantasy land havin a blast with Jules and eva :)
Mood : Sick 1

Back to top Go down

Alberta RCMP release disturbing voice recording of missing woman, man Empty Re: Alberta RCMP release disturbing voice recording of missing woman, man

Post by justanopinion Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:28 pm

Dis wrote:
eva wrote:Alberta RCMP release disturbing voice recording of missing woman, man

eva I didn't see where they had the recording posted but I'm not sure I want to listen anyway... Sad

I hope they find her so her child doesn't have to grow up without his/her mom...it doesn't sound good though.

This was the news posting and has the conversation twice... I didn't find his voice that recognizable.. lol unlike mine where if people have heard it once they know who I am... his voice imo is not exemplary in any way!

http://www.albertamissingpersons.ca/images/stories/library/video_clip/NEWS%20RELEASE_TUCCARO%20VIDEO.wmv
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:34 pm

Amber Tuccaro's unsolved murder: Do you recognize this voice?

Man in recording may have answers to unsolved murder near Edmonton five years ago
By Marnie Luke, Connie Walker, CBC News Posted: Jun 08, 2015 11:00 AM ET Last Updated: Jun 09, 2015 3:23 PM ET

...Police released 61 seconds of audio, but CBC News has learned that the full audio recording is 17 minutes in length, which corresponds almost directly to the amount of time it would take to drive from the motel where Tuccaro was staying to the site where her body was found two years later.

...Amber's case is now in the hands of RCMP's KARE, a unit based in Edmonton that is investigating unsolved homicides and cases of vulnerable missing persons. Her family has filed a complaint with RCMP's Civilian Review and Complaints Commission after the RCMP admitted mishandling the initial investigation into her disappearance.

...On Sept. 1, 2012, just four days after its release, horseback riders found Tuccaro's partial skeletal remains in a farmer's field in Leduc.

Read more:  http://www.cbc.ca/news/aboriginal/amber-tuccaro-s-unsolved-murder-do-you-recognize-this-voice-1.3102635
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:35 pm

Moving from Developing Stories to Unsolved Homicides.

CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down