Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEWTOWN CONN. SCHOOL SHOOTING

+16
Stolat
Alessandra_Deux
Lash
Tamta
snowbird
Gizmo711
KZ
stina
Julie
Estee
Trueblue
sitemama
justanopinion
KimmyK
GlaringError
DebFrmHell
20 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

NEWTOWN CONN. SCHOOL SHOOTING - Page 9 Empty Re: NEWTOWN CONN. SCHOOL SHOOTING

Post by Julie Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:03 am

Reliving Horror and Faint Hope at Massacre Site

By RAY RIVERA

Published: January 28, 2013

snipped:

They made it in under three minutes, arriving in the parking lot while gunfire could still be heard.

“I got out of the car and grabbed my rifle and it stopped for second,” Officer Chapman said. “But then we heard more popping. You could tell it was rifle fire. And it was up so close, it sounded like it was coming from outside. So we were all looking around for someone to shoot back at.”

As the officers converged on the building, the gunfire stopped again. Officers Chapman and Scott Smith made their way to the front entrance. It was here, only minutes earlier, that a rail-thin 20-year-old named Adam Lanza, armed with a .223 Bushmaster semiautomatic carbine, two semiautomatic pistols and hundreds of rounds of ammunition, had blasted his way through the glass.

Leonard Penna, a school resource officer who had raced to the scene from his office at the Newtown Middle School, entered the school with Sgt. Aaron Bahamonde and Lt. Christopher Vanghele, through a side door that leads to the boiler room, he said. Officer McGowan and two other officers entered through a locked rear door. One of them knocked out the glass with his rifle butt so the rest of the officers could get in.

The halls were familiar to Officer McGowan. He attended the school as a child. But now, they were eerily silent.

“The teachers were doing a phenomenal job keeping their kids quiet,” Officer Chapman said.

The officers turned their radios down. They entered the front lobby and saw the first bodies, those of Dawn Hochsprung, the principal, they would later learn, and Mary Sherlach, the school psychologist.

“You saw them lifeless, laying down,” Officer Penna recalled. “For a split second, your mind says could this be a mock crime scene, could this be fake, but in the next split second, you’re saying, there is no way. This is real.”

The officers went from room to room, urgently hunting for the killer before he could do more harm.

snipped:

The officers searched the room for any other gunmen, then began searching for signs of life among the children. One little girl had a pulse and was breathing. Officer Chapman cradled her in his arms and ran with her outside, to an ambulance. Officer Chapman, a parent himself, tried to comfort her. “You’re safe now; your parents love you,” he recalled saying. She did not survive.

Most of the bodies were found in the classroom next door, where, Detective Frank recalled, “the teacher had them huddled up like a mother hen — simple as that, in a corner.”

Officer Penna, who was the first officer to enter the second room, found a girl standing alone amid the bodies. She appeared to be in shock, and was covered in blood, but had not been injured. He, not knowing the gunman had been found, told her to stay put.

He ran into the next classroom and saw the dead gunman, with Officers Chapman and Smith standing nearby. State troopers and other officers were now flooding in. Officer Penna returned to the second classroom, his rifle slung around his chest, grabbed the uninjured girl by the arm and ran with her out to a triage area set up in the parking lot.

snipped:

As the children emerged, the officers tried to reassure them. “Everything is fine now,” they said, even as they stayed alert for a possible second gunman. “Everybody hold hands, close your eyes,” they told the children.

Some officers formed a human curtain around the bodies of Ms. Hochsprung and Ms. Sherlach, to shield the children from the sight as they filed past. Others blocked the doorways of the two classrooms.

snipped:

The Christmas ornaments that sat unfinished, drying on the windowsill.

“It’s heartbreaking,” he said. “These kids will never take those ornaments home to their parents.”

Read more:
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/29/nyregion/horrors-of-newtown-shooting-scene-are-slow-to-fade.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:37 am

Stumbled on this.
This is probably the worst school shooting.
Bath School district. Michigan. 1927. No assault" weapons" were used. I will leave it to you as to the cause:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_School_disaster

http://www.slate.com/blogs/crime/2012/12/18/bath_school_bombing_remembering_the_deadliest_school_massacre_in_american.html
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:50 am

Hmm. Call me a skeptic and I can agree to that.

This stands out in my mind:
911: Both the Twin Towers were ordered to be refurbished due to asbestos. Some of the work had actually been completed. The owner bulked and said it would be cheaper to tear them down; he applied for the permits; permit request denied as the streets would be closed for too long a period of time; cost was prohibitive for refurbishing the buildings. However, IF the buildings suffered major disaster and the city/other gov't entities had to pay for the clean up, he could get his insurance to pay for the loss of the buildings. Are you with me here?

Sandy Hook:
Built in 1956 it would have been flush with asbestos .
What would have been the cost to clean up the school?
Was it worth it?
Another school had been built and was standing empty.

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:58 am

This has bothered me.
== No blood
==No one injured, just dead
==No comments by any other teacher, other students
==No pictures: We are accustomed to seeing the body outlines, the aftermath of the rooms; we saw this with Oklahoma bombing, 911 Twin Towers, Nicole Brown Simpson.
==No reporters telling us of the inside of the school
==No one saw Adam leave his home, drive the road to school yet it was not a heavily traveled road AND school buses, etc, should have been on the road
==No vid tapes from the school, the fire house released
Don't most fire houses have outside cameras that might have picked up the passing car

The car identified in the parking lot did NOT belong to Adam Lanza or his mother. It belonged to the person who was apprehended behind the school in the woods.
He is scene in video running from the school into the wooded area.

rodia: car, runner, past history
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9-CutO5M6k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_382222&feature=iv&src_vid=TvnshWZy_eE&v=tYwREgUF06k

Jennifer Sexton And Rodia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0AvCuWLIBU
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:09 am

This is getting bizarre:

"The posting of this Sandy Hook related blog shows as having been posted 4 days before the shootings on Dec. 10, 2012. Credit: The Conspiracy Examiner "

Can't get the screen shot of this story written FOUR DAYS before the event!

http://www.examiner.com/slideshow/multiple-online-events-spark-serious-sandy-hook-questions-2#slide=57953851
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:30 am

clipped:

" Quite possibly the most obvious example would be to point out that the entire gun control “debate” hinges on the fact that “assault” weapons were used to kill children and staff at the school. Even though it was reported, complete with video evidence the day after the shootings, the only so-called “assault” weapon at the scene, which actually looks more like a shotgun, had been left in the trunk of the car, and was never used. (A car that ended up not belonging to the alledged shooter, Adam Lanza, or his mother after all).

In spite of this bombshell information, the media as a whole (scriptwriters and teleprompter programmers) ran with the false assertion an assault rifle was used nonetheless and are still largely going with that fake reality today, especially on TV... Fully knowing that's not the case"

" More examples show those who the media brands conspiracy “theorists” have pointed out the fact that a “crisis actor” seems to have been used for an alleged post-funeral interview and was caught laughing and joking before getting into character for the camera while live footage was rolling."

" Never mind the instances websites and Facebook pages, blog postings, tribute videos and victims compensations sites were officially set up or mistakenly posted days and weeks in advance of the shootings."
http://www.examiner.com/article/sandy-hook-hoax-is-falling-apart
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:36 am

pdf from Washington state re gun control:

http://apps.leg.wa.gov/documents/billdocs/2013-14/Pdf/Bills/House%20Bills/1371.pdf

source:
http://www.examiner.com/article/washington-state-prepares-gun-control-nullification-bill
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:07 am

Freckles wrote:This is getting bizarre:

"The posting of this Sandy Hook related blog shows as having been posted 4 days before the shootings on Dec. 10, 2012. Credit: The Conspiracy Examiner "

Can't get the screen shot of this story written FOUR DAYS before the event!

http://www.examiner.com/slideshow/multiple-online-events-spark-serious-sandy-hook-questions-2#slide=57953851

Freckles, here's a good article that explains some of the theories.

snipped:

How come the memorial pages were created before the shooting? One of the most cited pieces of “hard evidence” in the hoax theory is that memorial pages for the victims were allegedly created before the shooting even took place. Theorists point to Google results giving dates before the shooting for various pages.

Answer: Actually, this is a very common glitch for constricted-date Google searches. The results are imprecise and can often display incorrect dates on the search page, even when the date on the actual page is correct when you click through to it. For instance, here’s a Fox News story on the Sandy Hook shooting that Google says is from Oct. 1, 1983 — how come Fox News didn’t stop the shooting if it had 30 years advance notice???

Read more:
http://www.salon.com/2013/01/18/your_comprehensive_answer_to_every_sandy_hook_conspiracy_theory/

btw, I've seen wrong dates many times on Google for other non-related searches.

Also, I've seen on youtube some home videos of Emilie Parker, with her two younger sisters also in the video. I never doubted that she existed or that the awful shooting took place, killing real people, but of course the conspiracy theorists think the videos are fake too. Sad.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:15 am

January 30, 2013 7:40 PM

Newtown mother: Lanza home a "black spot" in neighborhood

ByMichelle Miller

snipped:

Miller: What do you want to happen?

Hockley: All I've seen in all honesty so far is people immediately jumping on agendas. I find that disgusting. I'd rather see more conversation and listening taking place.

The Hockleys lived just yards away from the home of the gunman. Nicole Hockley saw Adam Lanza only once. It was from a distance -- the week of the attack.

Hockley: It's a physical reaction to realize that at some point so soon before it happened that you'd actually seen the person who took your child.

Read more:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-57566781/newtown-mother-lanza-home-a-black-spot-in-neighborhood/
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:27 am

Not that I would want to see the pictures, ever, but this article makes a lot of sense. (Maybe pictures should be made available to only those making final decisions.)

I think people have a right to own a weapon and to protect themselves and their familes, especially in their own homes. Not necessarily by some of these high-powered weapons. A hand gun or rifle would suffice. But the weapons need to stay out of the hands of people who would end up doing something as awful as Sandy Hook. Lawmakers have a hard decision to make. One that is in the best interest of our country, and its citizens, many of whom are children. The children need to be protected from sick, twisted, evil, mental (whatever lanza turns out to be) people who shouldn't have guns in their hands!

Sandy Hook Pictures Would Change Debate

COLUMN

January 30, 2013|Frank Harris III

snipped:

First responders were traumatized and needed time off, which leaves one imagining the grisly scene that could so unravel those trained to work in traumatic scenes.

In the contentious debate over the banning of assault-style rifles, I think about what we have seen — pictures of the smiling faces of the Sandy Hook schoolchildren when they were alive and well; and what we have not seen — what a Bushmaster .223-caliber rifle does to the bodies of first-graders.

Finding descriptions of what a Bushmaster rifle does to the human body is a challenge. There was, however, this from the Archives of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine — a 2006 study, the "Pathology of Gunshot Wounds":

"Exit wounds from high-powered rifles may be large because of the high velocity and kinetic energy of rifle ammunition (Figure 5). Stellate-shaped exit wounds, which in rifle wounds occur over soft tissue as well as over bony surfaces, are common and may resemble contact entrance wounds."

snipped:

It's not enough when the National Rifle Association and its supporters quickly shift from the shootings at Sandy Hook to their Second Amendment rights. It's not enough because the further in time we move from that December slaughter, the more the faces of the victims will slowly fade for the public.

Already, the NRA and its supporters have moved on beyond the slaughter as if it were just another of the daily shootings in America. For the gun control advocates, it will be remembered with diminishing flickers.

Read more:
http://articles.courant.com/2013-01-30/news/hc-op-harris-sandy-hook-pictures-0131-20130130_1_bushmaster-sandy-hook-assault-style-rifles

Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:41 am

Everything about this is so screwy!
I thought I knew what the truth was and it was in the first reports.
Then, when the supposed car they found the gun in did NOT belong to Adam or the family BUT a reported gun belonging to the mother was found in the trunk?//
And then they find the man, Rodia, in the woods running away from the sshool?
And he is not arrested or even questioned?
Huh?
He is NOT from the area but lives in FLORIDA!!!

And then there are all the "twisted facts" the media, the govt have endorsed.

Nah.
They lost me when they didn't arrest the Rodia person.
When they said certain weapons were used, no they weren't yes they were, etc..
They lost me when they FAILED to mention Nancy Lanza was employed by Morgan Stanley.
Morgan Stanley being investigated for the LIBOR scandal
Just like Holmes' father was to testify before Senate Monday following Aurora shooting pm US finances.

IIRC, little Noah's father, never pictured, was to testify before the Senate re ??? just days after this shooting. The father left the area and was in Florida after the shooting. He did not attend his son's funeral.

Things are real screwey.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:00 pm

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/newtown-shooter-adam-lanza-sensory-processing-disorder-controversial/story?id=18532645

Those with sensory processing disorder or SPD may over-respond to stimuli and find clothing, physical contact, light, sound or food unbearable. They may also under-respond and feel little or no reaction to pain or extreme hot and cold. A third form involves sensory motor problems that can cause weakness and clumsiness or delay in developing motor skills.

Now this all really does not make any sense!! Especially the stories that he went to a gun range with his mother!!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:41 pm

Lupica: Morbid find suggests murder-obsessed gunman Adam Lanza plotted Newtown, Conn.'s Sandy Hook massacre for years

Law enforcement reportedly discovers a sickeningly thorough 7-foot-long, 4-foot-wide spreadsheet with names, body counts and weapons from previous mass murders and even attempted killings. 'It sounded like a doctoral thesis, that was the quality of the research,' an anonymous law enforcement veteran said.

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Published: Sunday, March 17, 2013, 8:11 PM

Updated: Monday, March 18, 2013, 10:05 AM

Authorities believe Adam Lanza targeted Sandy Hook, because a school would provide little resistance, allowing him to rack up victims in a quest for notoriety.

It is three months since the killings in Newtown, since 20 children and six adults were gunned down at Sandy Hook Elementary School less than two weeks before Christmas. And as bad as the story was, and will always be, it is even worse than we originally knew because now we discover that this was slaughter by spreadsheet.

It has been reported previously that law enforcement found research about previous mass murderers at the Newtown, Conn., home the shooter, video gamer Adam Lanza, shared with his mother, the first victim of Dec. 14.

It was more than that, and worse than that.

What investigators found was a chilling spreadsheet 7 feet long and 4 feet wide that required a special printer, a document that contained Lanza’s obsessive, extensive research — in nine-point font — about mass murders of the past, and even attempted murders.

But it wasn’t just a spreadsheet. It was a score sheet.

“We were told (Lanza) had around 500 people on this sheet,” a law enforcement veteran told me Saturday night. “Names and the number of people killed and the weapons that were used, even the precise make and model of the weapons. It had to have taken years. It sounded like a doctoral thesis, that was the quality of the research.”

snipped:

The man paused and said, “They believe that (Lanza) believed that it was the way to pick up the easiest points. It’s why he didn’t want to be killed by law enforcement. In the code of a gamer, even a deranged gamer like this little bastard, if somebody else kills you, they get your points. They believe that’s why he killed himself.

“They have pictures from two years before, with the guy all strapped with weapons, posing with a pistol to his head. That’s the thing you have to understand: He had this laid out for years before.”

Read more:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/lupica-lanza-plotted-massacre-years-article-1.1291408
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:24 pm

SANDY HOOK REPORT

Report of the State’s Attorney for the
Judicial District of Danbury on the
Shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary School and
36 Yogananda Street,
Newtown, Connecticut on
December 14, 2012

OFFICE OF THE STATE’S ATTORNEY
JUDICIAL DISTRICT OF DANBURY
Stephen J. Sedensky III, State’s Attorney

http://www.wfsb.com/story/24064893/sandy-hook-report-released

Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:11 pm

In support of the shooting:
Please note: Why would the children have their eyes shut in the PARKING LOT?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2845048/Report-questions-role-wealth-Lanzas-care.html

I have done a ton of research on this but have elected to not share it as it could be inflammatory. However, just this past month, gov't officials have stated the Sandy Hook shooting was not real but was an EXERCISE for training purposes. There is a lot of info and analysis out on youtube, as swell. Many of these "victims" have been seen alive; none had birth certificates, there are no death certificates. One of the "victims" even appeared at the White House in the VERY holiday dress shown to media as her last photo. School had been shut down for months prior to this incident due to high asbestos content.

Was there really an Adam Lanza? Or was this simply Ryan's pic photo-shopped? Nothing to really point to Adam as ever existing. That would explain why Rayn was first identified as the shooter, and why Ryan's driver's license was found in Adam's bedroom....Ryan had a bedroom neatly set up in the home...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:09 am

Report finds missed chances to help Newtown shooter Adam Lanza

By David Shortell, CNN
updated 2:14 PM EST, Sun November 23, 2014

(CNN) -- Newtown shooter Adam Lanza was an isolated young man with deteriorating mental health and a fascination for mass violence whose problems were not ignored but misunderstood and mistreated, according to a report released Friday by a Connecticut state agency.

The 114-page report released by the Connecticut Office of the Child Advocate profiled the developmental and educational history of Lanza, the young man who carried out the mass killings at Sandy Hook Elementary School on December 14, 2012. The report noted "missed opportunities" by Lanza's mother, the school district, and multiple health care providers. It identified "warning signs, red flags, or other lessons that could be learned from a review of [Lanza's] life."

The authors of the report relied on extensive documentation and interviews with Lanza's educators and doctors, as well as email exchanges between Lanza and his parents, to make their determinations and recommendations.

The report was dedicated to the 20 first-graders who died at Sandy Hook Elementary School on December 14, 2012. Six educators and the shooter's mother were also killed in the tragedy that shook the nation to its core and spurred a national debate over gun violence and mental health.

Read the report (PDF):

http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/21/justice/newtown-shooter-adam-lanza-report/index.html
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:45 am

No birth certificate for ADAM LANZA has been located.
Bunch of missing docs such as school records.
No evidence of school pictures.
There is hearsay from assorted persons connected with schools who report "Adam" had attended there but nothing more.
Speculation on photo=shopping of pics showing Lanza in several different school pics.

No driver's license recorded.
No job/work history.
No social security number.
No student has been interviewed who knew this person.

BTW. Prior to the incident, the US gov't went in and PAID in FULL all mortgages of residents involved in this. IIRC, that came from FEMA, Homeland Security.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:24 pm

Moving from Developing Stories to Closed.

CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:14 pm

https://youtu.be/TiRlMIRWNSY

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:20 pm

https://youtu.be/WWkqwg1u8uI

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:36 pm

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:14 pm

HEARING: June 3 2015

"....Published on Jun 4, 2015

HARTFORD CT-- FULL LENGTH VIDEO. Wolfgang Halbig, former teacher, law enforcement, and current national school safety assessment & emergency management consultant, appeared in Hartford CT for PART 2 of the FOIA hearing, the purpose of which is to ask simple questions that remain unanswered about Sandy Hook. Halbig maintains that respondents have not answered simple questions pertaining to the Sandy Hook incident and asks the CT FOIA Commission to order compliance.

Complainant: WOLFGANG HALBIG, c/o L. Kay Wilson, Esq., Glastonbury, CT.

Respondent(s): FIRST SELECTMAN, TOWN OF NEWTOWN; CHIEF, POLICE DEPARTMENT, TOWN OF NEWTOWN; POLICE DEPARTMENT, TOWN OF NEWTOWN; CHAIR, BOARD OF EDUCATION, NEWTOWN PUBLIC SCHOOLS; AND THE BOARD OF EDUCATION, NEWTOWN PUBLIC SCHOOLS, c/o Monte E. Frank, Esq., Danbury, CT.

Halbig maintains that the so-called Sandy Hook CT shootings were a staged cooperative government - community "Capstone" exercise planned years before December 2012, for the purpose of banning commonly-used firearms and limiting free speech. Halbig asserts the incident was a financial bonanza for the Newtown community and involved parents, all involved parents moving into the CT community only between 2009-2011, and all receiving over $200K each for their involvement in the exercise. Halbig's questions to Newtown are returned with silence and contempt; threat of arrest.

Many details don't add up... record shows no report of actual shots fired; no social security numbers for the dead students; 16 state troopers pre-positioned 45-60 minutes before the alleged shootings; tax accessor's website shows the families got free houses on Christmas day when all government offices are closed; half-a-dozen charities set up for alleged victims days before the shootings; no one sued the school or the estate of Nancy Lanza; no parent wanted to see their children in the school; closed casket funerals; no EMT's allowed in the school; the shooter was a 112-pound weakling with a debilitating condition but shoots like Rambo....with 95% percent kill rate; crisis actors; and much more....."

https://youtu.be/dEE7gnNX-TU

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:30 pm

I saw the cvid on youtube.
Those 26 children do not exist ... not as students at Sandy Hook!
In fact, you could watch the video and see these are the children reported to have died at Sandy Hook School. If they had died, as reported, how were they able to sing at the Super Bowl? Why no local media coverage of the children singing at the event?

https://youtu.be/2OdlGriLu6M

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:33 pm

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:48 pm

Long and intense but very interesting...

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:59 pm

"...A wrongful death lawsuit filed by 10 Newtown families against Bushmaster Firearms has been sent from federal court back to state court, where it may have a better chance of succeeding.
U.S. District Judge Robert Chatigny in Hartford returned the case to state court on Wednesday — a decision called an important victory by the families’ lawyers. Federal courts have consistently refused to hold gun manufacturers liable or permit lawsuits against gun manufacturers for injuries caused by third parties.
The lawsuit claims Bushmaster AR-15, the assault rifle used to kill 20 first-graders and six educators at Sandy Hook Elementary School in December 2012, is too dangerous to sell to the general public.
The gunmaker disputes the claims. Shortly after the families filed suit last year, its lawyers had the case moved to federal court.
In addition to Bushmaster, the defendants include firearm distributor Camfour, based in Massachusetts, and Riverview Gun Sales, the East Windsor store where gunman Adam Lanza’s mother legally purchased the rifle in 2010...."

http://www.ctpost.com/news/article/Sandy-Hook-lawsuit-sent-back-to-state-court-6542750.php

(Do you sue the maker of a car when the driver drives drunk or runs into you? I think not. It is rather ironic this should appear in the news today after 1. the Oregon shooting; 2. Obama stating yesterday he was feeling uncomfortable with so many armed security guards standing near him...and he commented he hoped none of them disliked him; 3. a US military plane went down in Afghanistan today killing many of our servicemen and injury more. Be nice the President could speak about THOSE useless deaths, too. )
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by colsnipe Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:28 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3421124/Three-high-school-students-arrested-child-porn-charges-selling-explicit-pictures-classmates-10-each.html

DailyMail.co.uk wrote:Three Newtown high school students arrested on child porn charges after 'selling explicit pictures and videos of classmates for $10 each'

From the article..."Twenty more juveniles could face community service..."

Forgive me, but isn’t possession of child porn and intent to distribute child porn a federal offense? Hence, why are the students getting a slap on the wrist of community service while other pedophiles or those on the sex offender list (those parents who took pictures of their baby nude) not given the same sentence. This screams to me of a bias, a bias that states that a student can get away with murder…e.g., Affluenza Kid...

Thanks for letting me rant!

colsnipe
colsnipe

Back to top Go down

Post by colsnipe Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:34 am

Gunmaker who made rifle used in Sandy Hook massacre will ask judge to dismiss wrongful death lawsuit brought by the families of those who died

"...A gunmaker who produced the rifle used by the killer in the Sandy Hook massacre will today ask a judge to dismiss a wrongful death lawsuit brought by the families of some of the victims.

Freedom Group, based in Madison, North Carolina, is the parent company of AR-15 maker Bushmaster Firearms, which made the weapon used by 20-year-old Adam Lanza, who gunned down 26 people including 20 children at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Connecticut.

They argue that they are protected by a 2005 federal law that shields gun manufacturer from most lawsuits over criminal use of their products...."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3457910/Gun-maker-seeks-dismissal-lawsuit-Newtown-shooting.html
colsnipe
colsnipe

Back to top Go down

Post by colsnipe Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:37 am

"...Families of Multiple Newtown Victims Sue Estate of Shooter's Mother..."

http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/local/Families-Of-9-Newtown-Victims-Sue-Estate-of-Shooters-Mother-Report-296242741.html

"...Sandy Hook Mom Suing Gun Company ‘to Save Other Families’..."

http://news.yahoo.com/sandy-hook-mom-suing-gun-company-save-other-173005178--abc-news-topstories.html
colsnipe
colsnipe

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:58 pm

CNN’s Sandy Hook Lawsuit Report Omits Crucial Detail: Adam Lanza Stole His Guns

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/02/22/cnn-sandy-hook-lawsuit-report-omits-crucial-detail-adam-lanza-stole-his-guns/

Show the evidence! Enough of this rumoring. According to the reports, AL shot himself in the head with the bushmaster...later found in the trunk of the car! I want to see the body outlines, the shell casings, etc.. Evidence, please.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:53 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOJzZjK4XHk

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:54 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHlQlWhHg2c

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:59 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWBj4ml-_qQ

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:18 am

CBS/AP / April 14, 2016, 1:38 PM

Judge makes ruling on Newtown lawsuit against gun maker

Last Updated Apr 14, 2016 2:38 PM EDT

BRIDGEPORT, Conn.-- A Connecticut Superior Court judge has ruled that a lawsuit can go forward against themaker of the rifle used in the 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School shootings.

Judge Barbara Bellis ruled Thursday that a federal law protecting gun-makers from lawsuits does not prevent lawyers for the families of Sandy Hook victims from arguing that the AR-15 semi-automatic rifle is a military weapon and should not have been sold to civilians.

A lawyer for the families had argued there is an exception in federal law that allows litigation against companies that know, or should know, that their weapons are likely to be used in a way that risks injury to others.

Read more:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/judge-rules-newtown-lawsuit-against-gun-maker-can-go-forward/
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:08 pm

So. Using the logic of the attys presenting his case:

1. Detroit should stop making cars. Cars run over people. People die in accidents.
2. Cutlery should be banned. Too many people use knives to carve up other people when        they are angry.

3. CDC should issue a ban on all drugs. Drugs, improperly used could cause addiction, overdoses, and druggies are often thieves/burglars as they try to get more money for more drugs.

4. Construction bricks should be outlawed. Someone might kill someone with a brick. I have damaged my hands/fingers when using mortar to lay brick courses.

5. Hammers should be outlawed for reason stated in above.
I have often smashed fingers and done nerve damage to my hands due to my using a hammer.

6. All plastic bags need more than a warning; outlaw them as they cause suffocation.
7. Pillowcases are often used to suffocate a spouse. No more pillowcases in the bedroom.
8. Outlaw can openers. We have an obesity problem in the USA.
9. Outlaw all fast food restaurants. See above.

10. Make everyone in the USA have a mandatory 60 minutes for all meals. Takes that long for the body to properly digest food.

Have we reached a level of absurdity when we no longer respect the right of the individual to make informed choices? Should we outlaw law enforcement because there are wrongful deaths? Or punish a judge each time a case is presented and there is no conviction? Maybe, destroy a judge when a case wins upon an appeal???

awe  How are we evolving as a society? Personal accountability. Sue the family who created the problem, Sue the doctors.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:25 pm

"...Cathy Retweeted

KUTV 2News ‏@KUTV2News 23m23 minutes ago
NEW: @slcpd: Intoxicated man "hit female with a hammer and needed to bury her." http://kutv.com/news/local/slcpd-intoxicated-man-put-woman-in-critical-condition … "
https://twitter.com/courtchatter

See item 5 from above.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by colsnipe Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:28 am

Freckles wrote:So. Using the logic of the attys presenting his case:

1. Detroit should stop making cars. Cars run over people. People die in accidents.
2. Cutlery should be banned. Too many people use knives to carve up other people when        they are angry.

3. CDC should issue a ban on all drugs. Drugs, improperly used could cause addiction, overdoses, and druggies are often thieves/burglars as they try to get more money for more drugs.

4. Construction bricks should be outlawed. Someone might kill someone with a brick. I have damaged my hands/fingers  when using mortar to lay brick courses.

5. Hammers should be outlawed for reason stated in above.
I have often smashed fingers and done nerve damage to my hands due to my using a hammer.

6. All plastic bags need more than a warning; outlaw them as they cause suffocation.
7. Pillowcases are often used to suffocate a spouse. No more pillowcases in the bedroom.
8. Outlaw can openers. We have an obesity problem in the USA.
9. Outlaw all fast food restaurants. See above.

10. Make everyone in the USA have a mandatory 60 minutes for all meals. Takes that long for the body to properly digest food.

Have we reached a level of absurdity when we no longer respect the right of the individual to make informed choices? Should we outlaw law enforcement because there are wrongful deaths? Or punish a judge each time a case is presented and there is no conviction? Maybe, destroy a judge when a case wins upon an appeal???

awe  How are we evolving as a society? Personal accountability. Sue the family who created the problem, Sue the doctors.

Okay, Freckles let us play diagnose the psychosis?

? What is death by a salesmen
? What is death by malpractice
? What is death by pharmaceuticals
? What is death by criminal defense attorneys
? What is death by Jack Daniels
? What is death by Gerber
? What is death by Chinese manufacturers
? What is death by big business
? What is death by Chipotle
? What is death by Takada Airbags
But let us not forget the following….
? What is death by government
? What is death by government approved
? What is death by government sponsored
? What is death by government contracted
? What is death by government sanctioned
? What is death by ….need I go on?

Freckles, I won’t bother you with the solution.

For your final Jeopardy Answer:
The above categories all have one thing in common, and are foreseeable outcomes to given choice.

What is reasonable deaths for a given sector and conspiracy to commit murder by proxy.
colsnipe
colsnipe

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:57 pm

Sandy Hook school to reopen following $50million rebuild four years after massacre which killed 20 first graders and six teachers

".... Sandy Hook Elementary School will reopen following a $50million rebuild four years after crazed gunman Adam Lanza shot dead 20 children and six teachers.

The original school was demolished following the massacre in December 2012 and a new 86,000 square meter building was erected on the site - however the designers were careful not to use the same footprint.

Members of the public will be shown around the new school later today before its scheduled reopening next month....."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3714538/Sandy-Hook-school-reopen-following-50million-rebuild-four-years-massacre-killed-20-graders-six-teachers.html

This reporting is disturbing.
So many things it contradicts.
Example: The school transferred ALL its students to another Newton school which had been built was not occupied at the time of the incident.They were not transferred to a different school district.

Story states 30 kids are all the students from the original school still in attendance.
These 30 students were in kindergarten at the time of the shooting.
Problem. The shooting took place in the kindergarten class room
It is NOT a large school district so I doubt there were two kindergarten classes.
And I would guess there might have been maybe 340 kids TOTAL in grade K....
Suggest the reader thumb back to find other differences...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:16 am

Parents of Newtown Victims Want to See Teachers' Keys

"...Among the allegations in the lawsuit is that school officials failed to provide keys to either teacher Victoria Soto or substitute teacher Lauren Rousseau so they could follow school lockdown procedures and lock their doors. A lockdown, however, wasn't ordered at any time during the shooting, Newtown's lawyers say. The lawsuit also says Newtown should be held liable for the fact that the classroom doors could only be locked from the outside in the hallway, which would have made it impossible for Soto and Rousseau to safely lock their doors as gunman Adam Lanza approached their rooms. ...."

http://www.newser.com/story/247384/parents-of-newtown-victims-want-to-see-teachers-keys.html

The same picture of Noah Posner provided in this shooting event was photographed TWICE on two different billboards.  The first billboard was in Iraq, IIRC.  It showed four or so children who had been killed in the bombings there. Even his name was the same. The second billboard was in either Pakistan or Afghanistan. Same name and picture. Billboard reported he was recently killed by terrorists.... You might find info on youtube.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:58 pm

Julie commented on this years ago.....
March 18. 2013
Law enforcement reportedly discovers a sickeningly thorough 7-foot-long, 4-foot-wide spreadsheet with names, body counts and weapons from previous mass murders and even attempted killings. 'It sounded like a doctoral thesis, that was the quality of the research,' an anonymous law enforcement veteran said.

A road map to carnage: Sandy Hook shooter Adam Lanza kept a spreadsheet of 400 mass murderers, detailing their massacres and the weapons they used

".... Before he walked into Sandy Hook Elementary School and gunned down 20 children and six educators, Adam Lanza kept a spreadsheet with 400 mass murderers.

Lanza began researching his extremely detailed list in 2006, six years before he committed one of the most horrific mass shootings in American history.

The list had 17 categories, including the number of people killed, the weapons used, the date, time, and place of the murders, and what happened to the killer.

It went all the way back to 1786 and ended in 2010. The final entry is Derrick Bird, who killed 12 people in Cumbria, England. ...."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6476609/Adam-Lanza-kept-spreadsheet-400-mass-murderers.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9