Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #10

+35
Moosiesmama
hello clarice
jerseyjul1
Sparrow
gsweater
indypeg59
Mellinyce
Mrskinger
stina
Ms. Gibson
Mylife101
Bo
18thcenturylady
Puzzler
LoriKaye
Alessandra_Deux
Ann - Tx
sitemama
Trueblue
Junebug
carlakay
Calypso
glazier
colsnipe
Pianist
ShellJett
auman58
lostyou
Mari 68
Weeziethm
justanopinion
tesstruhart
Bmore
Freckles
olivier57
39 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #10 Empty Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #10

Post by olivier57 Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:02 pm

It seems that there are once again going to spend days and days speaking about sex... Poor JA, nasty TA, I can't believe that...

olivier57

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #10 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #10

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:03 pm

Enough of this oral sex crap.
I seriously doubt Travis, a virgin before meeting JA, is going to have oral sex IN A PARKING LOT, in BROAD DAYLIGHT, where EVERYONE could see! A guy who was trying to "hide" his sexual activity? What a joke! Further, he had ONLY met JA TWO weeks earlier! She could EASILY blow his secret... so he would not have been so foolish.

Not that far from Palm Desert to Mesa;
think. Why a parking lot when he has a WHOLE HOUSE, PRIVACY available???
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #10 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #10

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:04 pm

I guess if she would have said NO and not been such a slut so fast she wouldn't have felt used... still don't think it was alot of sex
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:05 pm

Unfortunate thing is, this will drone on and leave the jury thinking about travis' sex addiction and poor Jodi the whole long weekend. No trial scheduled until next tuesday.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:06 pm

yeah but when JM gets to do his rebutt then closing and it will end with his closing after the dteam does theirs i dont' think there will be any doubt what happened...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:07 pm

Witness:
Says Travis did not call her after the Starbucks oral sex.
She got upset worrying about IF Travis cared for her.
--- Hey, Jodi! No! He didn't care!!! He only met you TWO WEEKS ago! What is there in common? What have you shared in experiences? Two weeks is LOVE? (Gee, you know you can find a handsome prince if you screw a toad... right? Instantly, there will be love, Jodi. Life long fore ever after love...)
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:07 pm

baptism is important to JA not spiritually but trying to seal the deal with her potential mean ticket
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:08 pm

5 minute break
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:09 pm

she's got a look on her face like she's chewing rocks...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:11 pm

approach, they keep looking towards the spectators
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:13 pm

this really bothers me that this "expert" even admitted she was having difficulty with separating her own values and morals from how she perceived the relationship with Jodi...

Counselling 101 is where you learn what your values and boundaries are and not to impose those onto your clients.
Family norms are different in all families and as a counsellor we are not to allow ourselves the chance to judge from our own norms...

I did like her now she is starting to peak me!!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:13 pm

Bmore wrote:baptism is important to JA not spiritually but trying to seal the deal with her potential mean ticket

It WAS important... to trap Travis in front of HIS congregation of elders.
Digging in the claws for her entrapment of her money man...
We saw this pattern when she got involved with Bobby and his vampire crap and Matt when he was Wiccan. Grab the guy, convert to his faith is all part of her entrapment of each of the "true loves"... blah.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:14 pm

that should have been meal ticket not mean... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:14 pm

anyone notice mom and aunt now have blue ribbons...
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:14 pm

justanopinion wrote:this really bothers me that this "expert" even admitted she was having difficulty with separating her own values and morals from how she perceived the relationship with Jodi...

Counselling 101 is where you learn what your values and boundaries are and not to impose those onto your clients.
Family norms are different in all families and as a counsellor we are not to allow ourselves the chance to judge from our own norms...

I like what you have said.
It is logical and makes sense. Cool
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:15 pm

they're purple, someone said for epilepsy awareness month which is March...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:16 pm

justanopinion wrote:anyone notice mom and aunt now have blue ribbons...
Yeah! JA must have been told the freedom of speech by our constitution has been tested and tried by the supreme court... Can't make Travis' family willingly give up their ribbons...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:16 pm

Ugh. We are only up to the baptism. That's 2 years prior to the murder. I'm afraid Willmott is going to go through Wednesday with this mess. And all of this supposed information comes from....Jodi. She is a proven liar. This really is getting on my last nerve shifty
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:16 pm

justanopinion wrote:this really bothers me that this "expert" even admitted she was having difficulty with separating her own values and morals from how she perceived the relationship with Jodi...

I know what you mean Just. She seems to be very down to earth, but in light of the fact that she reviewed all that she said she did, you have to wonder how she buys everything that JA is selling. I hope JM asks if she reviewed anything about Travis as it would give her a more complete picture. I have to assume she wanted a complete picture, that might be an error though. It is disturbing that she says 'it might have been my values and not hers'....huh. then you gotta luv JW saying 'but as an expert.....
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:17 pm

Bmore wrote:they're purple, someone said for epilepsy awareness month which is March...
roflao roflao roflao
Look blue to me! Wonder what the jury must think??????
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:17 pm

On the FB page there are people on there that are actually at the trial and said the TA's family asked the supporters to remove their ribbons as not to cause issues and it was because of something that pissed JA the day before (maybe tittay woman getting in trouble)...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:22 pm

Bmore wrote:i'm curious how TA found time to sex up JA at the Hughes' house when he was held up in a room with them while they told him don't ever bring her here again, we don't like her and she was listening to them outside the door....

Yes, but this is what I have been talking about all along. the jury doesn't know any of this and probably never will. that is what worries me so much.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:24 pm

Skye is on the states list I believe... rebutt... I think JM wanted to wait for alot of stuff so he could let JA run her mouth then prove everything to be a lie on rebutt
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:24 pm

Bmore wrote:On the FB page there are people on there that are actually at the trial and said the TA's family asked the supporters to remove their ribbons as not to cause issues and it was because of something that pissed JA the day before (maybe tittay woman getting in trouble)...
Yes. That was confirmed. Doc in the media section of this topic.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:26 pm

Maybe JA's mom and aunt know that people think they're aholes so are wearing epilesy ribbons to look like they care or know someone who has it... they're a deep purple...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:26 pm

justanopinion wrote:anyone notice mom and aunt now have blue ribbons...

HER mom has a TRAVIS ribbon???? Are you kidding me???? IF so, fantastic!!!!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:29 pm

Witness: JA stated in an email to Travis she has not dated much...
LOL!!!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:29 pm

What's the purple ribbons all about???

Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:30 pm

I guess you don't need to date someone to be sexual with them...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:30 pm

Freckles wrote:Witness: JA stated in an email to Travis she has not dated much...
LOL!!!

LOL, well the jury knows what a big whopper that one is!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:30 pm

Bmore wrote:Maybe JA's mom and aunt know that people think they're aholes so are wearing epilesy ribbons to look like they care or know someone who has it... they're a deep purple...
They might be. At a distance, however, they tend to look navy blue! Very Happy
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:31 pm

it's epilepsy awareness month so that could be it or maybe it's a JA support color...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:31 pm

I tweeted chris williams, reporter, and he says there are jury questions in basket.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:32 pm

yeah, asking are we going to have to hear 18 days of sex talk again?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:32 pm

tesstruhart wrote:I tweeted chris williams, reporter, and he says there are jury questions in basket.

awww schitt

Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:32 pm

Bmore wrote:I guess you don't need to date someone to be sexual with them...
Heck, you don't even need to date to fall in love! Plan to have a marriage. Plan to have kids. Like a grocery store, ya know? Pick out the one you want and go for it! Proclaim it and presto! It will be true... and you will declare it IS! Heck, ya don't even need the consent or knowledge of the OTHER person, ya know? crystal ball
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:35 pm

JA and vulnerable shouldn't be used in the same sentence unless you're saying she takes advantage of vulnerable people...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:36 pm

Witness: Said JA is not used to dating more than one "boy" at a time... from email... Wrong! Try Abe and John Dixon in the SAME DAY. No Living in hoe with Darryl WHILE getting it on with Travis??? Shocked

Last edited by Freckles on Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:36 pm

oh the Hughes liked her, contrary to everything we've been told by them
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:38 pm

Mari 68 wrote:
tesstruhart wrote:I tweeted chris williams, reporter, and he says there are jury questions in basket.

awww schitt

You know, why don't the jurors just write their questions in their notebooks to remind themselves and WAIT FOR THE WEEK OR WHATEVER THE HECK IT'S GOING TO TAKE UNTIL SHE'S DONE, and then if they STILL have questions, put em in the damn basket!

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:39 pm

it has to be on special paper
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:39 pm

Bmore wrote:oh the Hughes liked her, contrary to everything we've been told by them

Liked who?

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:40 pm

Bmore wrote:oh the Hughes liked her, contrary to everything we've been told by them
Bet this is why Skye will be called to stand.
In the VERY beginning, yes, they accepted her.
Then, Skye was upset with how Travis was being rude to JA;
then Skye was angry with JA taking advantage of Travis... and others.
She was open to accepting JA but turned against JA once she got to know JA...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:41 pm

AL just said Chris and Skye like Jodi... Chris thought she was OK when he first introduced her to TA but Skye never liked her and then Chris started to see why... she's a freak... but AL is making it sound like they were this tight group
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:42 pm

out of everyone TA was associated with only like maybe 5 never said JA was weird or something was off...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:43 pm

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/jodi-arias-trial-judge-rules-to-allow-release-of-court-costs

JUdge allows the records to be released
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:44 pm

I say let's call Chris and Skye to the stand and they can testify for themselves....!!
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:45 pm

justanopinion wrote:http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/jodi-arias-trial-judge-rules-to-allow-release-of-court-costs

JUdge allows the records to be released

Good call!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:46 pm

Weeziethm wrote:I say let's call Chris and Skye to the stand and they can testify for themselves....!!

I think at least Skye is on the rebuttal list....don't know about Chris.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:46 pm

Is Brian Carr in the audience/court room today??
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next