Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #10

+35
Moosiesmama
hello clarice
jerseyjul1
Sparrow
gsweater
indypeg59
Mellinyce
Mrskinger
stina
Ms. Gibson
Mylife101
Bo
18thcenturylady
Puzzler
LoriKaye
Alessandra_Deux
Ann - Tx
sitemama
Trueblue
Junebug
carlakay
Calypso
glazier
colsnipe
Pianist
ShellJett
auman58
lostyou
Mari 68
Weeziethm
justanopinion
tesstruhart
Bmore
Freckles
olivier57
39 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #10 - Page 20 Empty Jodi Arias - Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander

Post by hello clarice Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:17 pm

hello clarice wrote:Very interesting article here about Juror #5 http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/jodi-arias-trial-update-was-excused-juror-already-in-hot-water
(hope this link works it's my first try)
Bumping this link as no-one has commented on it. Now Juror #5 is in the gallery - 'something is rotten in Denmark' WTH is going on with this woman! Should we be expecting a mistrial?
hello clarice
hello clarice

Mood : Scared

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #10 - Page 20 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #10

Post by Weeziethm Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:18 pm

Isn't calling a dead man a pedophile without ANY corraborating evidence about the worst character assassination possible???
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #10 - Page 20 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #10

Post by carlakay Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:19 pm

ok now we are back again to the journal being fiction basicly..
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:23 pm

Does AL has spouse, children ? I would bet no.

olivier57

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:24 pm

hello clarice wrote:
hello clarice wrote:Very interesting article here about Juror #5 http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/jodi-arias-trial-update-was-excused-juror-already-in-hot-water
(hope this link works it's my first try)
Bumping this link as no-one has commented on it. Now Juror #5 is in the gallery - 'something is rotten in Denmark' WTH is going on with this woman! Should we be expecting a mistrial?

well I read it but it was brought to our attention already when we was waiting to see what the decision about the motion of juror misconduct would be.I jokingly commented before reading it wouldnt it be great if they get the only one buying the bs kicked off. I dunno where she is sitting in the gallery but I do think there might be a good chance she could pull some sort of stunt..hope their watching her closely.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:24 pm

Olivier57...Describes her to a TEE!!

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:27 pm

CarlaKay...she's probably a friend of Jodi's friend(i think she has at least 1-the one she was in the wedding) and is going to shout out something in court to cause a mistrial.

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:29 pm

Well i guess EVERY man she was with made her feel special...didn't she have sex with ALL of them??!!!

Bo

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #10 - Page 20 Empty Jodi Arias - Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander

Post by hello clarice Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:32 pm

carlakay wrote:
hello clarice wrote:

well I read it but it was brought to our attention already when we was waiting to see what the decision about the motion of juror misconduct would be.I jokingly commented before reading it wouldnt it be great if they get the only one buying the bs kicked off. I dunno where she is sitting in the gallery but I do think there might be a good chance she could pull some sort of stunt..hope their watching her closely.

So sorry Carla, I'm at work and only get the chance to pop in now and then. Please ignore me. Cool
hello clarice
hello clarice

Mood : Scared

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:38 pm

idiots..idiots..idiots.. Wilmott just brought up the stalking..Alice confirmed it..again..idiots!
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:43 pm

hello clarice wrote:
carlakay wrote:

So sorry Carla, I'm at work and only get the chance to pop in now and then. Please ignore me. Cool

oh honey your good...I cant stand the fact they wont tell us wth she did to get the boot tho...I despise sidebars too and closed hearings in judges chambers send me over the moon..I am usually listening to live testimony but I cant tell half of what goes on due to my brain turning to mush from all the bs that has been spewed.
As for mistrial did ya happen to catch how much the state done put into this circus?..can't recall exact amount but I believe it's in the millions....gonna have to be REAL bad situation go down for one to be declared I think.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:46 pm

keikikiki wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:Lol, Glad I am not watching trial until defense is finished. I know I could never take watching this battleaxe, and I am sick to death of JW's continual smirking and simpering. I have been pretty much blissfully unaware of what she's been saying---Could care less, and hope the jury feels the same! I only want to hear that Juan demolished her under cross---Hopefully that'll be sometime this year!!!

Agree! Had stopped watching Alyce, but tuned in again today hoping for my man Juan to be unleashed...listening to her crapola has brought me back to wanting to poke my own eyes out...

I am with ya, keikikiki!
I'm not watching any more until Juan's rebuttal case.

Have you seen this funny video tribute to Juan? It might make you smile! Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJgkugEsZWI

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:47 pm

Bo wrote:Well i guess EVERY man she was with made her feel special...didn't she have sex with ALL of them??!!!

I have just got to say the type of sex she claims he preferred..the locations she claims they took place in and was planning to do in the future and the terms of endearment he called her would in no way whatsoever make me feel special.

she walked like a ho...talked like a ho..acted like a ho and got treated like a ho..I have no pity for her
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:48 pm

carlakay wrote:
hello clarice wrote:

Yeah, I too had already read this news story on number 5 a few days ago. I think there is definitely something wrong with that woman. I don't think she should be in that courtroom either.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:51 pm

'Fortunately', TA didn't send mail to JA the day of his death, otherwise, they would have said that this was a reason he deserved to be killed.

I knew that this was going to be a 'trashvis' performance, I hope JW, AL and KY will not sleep well.

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:52 pm

Weeziethm wrote:Isn't calling a dead man a pedophile without ANY corraborating evidence about the worst character assassination possible???

Yeah...slaughtering Travis' physical body just wasn't enough for JA...un-freaking-believable...
keikikiki
keikikiki

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianist Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:56 pm

keikikiki wrote:
Weeziethm wrote:Isn't calling a dead man a pedophile without ANY corraborating evidence about the worst character assassination possible???

Yeah...slaughtering Travis' physical body just wasn't enough for JA...un-freaking-believable...

I agree. This is actually making me sick to my stomach. How can his family sit through this assassination?
Pianist
Pianist

Mood : Cloud 9

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:02 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:
keikikiki wrote:

Agree! Had stopped watching Alyce, but tuned in again today hoping for my man Juan to be unleashed...listening to her crapola has brought me back to wanting to poke my own eyes out...

I am with ya, keikikiki!
I'm not watching any more until Juan's rebuttal case.

THANK YOU!!! That is AWESOME!!! Ahhhhhh...a much needed LOL break...Ahhhh...funnnneeeeeey! It's such a relief to know there are so many like-minded people out there...here's hoping the 12 jurors are feelin' it! Thank you! Still smilin'!

Have you seen this funny video tribute to Juan? It might make you smile! Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJgkugEsZWI
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:08 pm

Sorry I messed up that last response...still learning the ropes on how to reply/comment here...my bad Cool
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:20 pm

YouTube video...LOL...that's good!!!

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:24 pm

Listening with an open mind to this entire testimony, have yet to hear a single fact about trauma JA has sustained...only facts about the trauma SHE has caused TA!
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:29 pm

I haven't been watching either.... was also raking my yard, got some firewood delivered for the fire pit... sounds like more of the same dog crap I picked up earlier...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:33 pm

so who is the next witness? I thought they said ms. wong... but I could of heard that wrong... So do we have court Monday or Tuesday?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:37 pm

a guy on FB said he's trying to think of a single thing that JA has taken responsibility for... I know what it is.... And it's also a lie....

She told TA what kind of camera to buy... she was responsible for him choosing that specific camera!

No his photographer room-mate helped advise him... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercysake Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:38 pm

Pianist wrote:
keikikiki wrote:

I agree. This is actually making me sick to my stomach. How can his family sit through this assassination?

Can't take anymore of AL, Want to gag her with a wooden spoon.
Mercysake
Mercysake

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:41 pm

Mercysake wrote:
Pianist wrote:

Can't take anymore of AL, Want to gag her with a wooden spoon.

I was just thinking the same thing.
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:43 pm

She sounds like she's making this crap up along the way to make it fit...hmmmmm....sounds like Jodi.....Man-Hater and Man-Eater....I'm like some of you...I think I'm going to wait until Juan gets to cross because this is just too much

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:49 pm

this just shouldnt be allowed. There just is no evidence to back any of this up..you can not make a judgement about a person based solely on the words of the one who killed him. You shouldn't sit there in front of the family who loves him and attribute such horrible behaviour to him without one single ounce of evidence except the word of his killer..her writings and a bunch of electronic communications..all of which could of been manafactured,,and do this. shame on them all
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:50 pm

he is UP!
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:50 pm

WHOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!! There IS a God! Go Juan Go Juan...WHOOOHOOOOOOO!!!
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:56 pm

OMG!
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:57 pm

she done got brain fog!
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:58 pm

JA is going to break her neck trying to watch whatever is going on...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:00 pm

AL just gave JM b!tchface when they went to approach
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by vegret Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:03 pm

Holy FREAKIN' Crap!!!

This man makes it ALL so worthwhile!!! How many hours have we had to listen to freakin' BS???
vegret
vegret

Back to top Go down

Post by vegret Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:06 pm

Me thinks Jodi wants OUR Juan
Bwahahahaha
vegret
vegret

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:13 pm

she keeps looking at the dteam... she's just like JA on the stand, just can't say yes or no as to add words and fight with him about it..
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by vegret Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:15 pm

Juan oughta ask witness if she considers Jodi's mama a battered woman and who battered her....why that would be daughter Jodi Grimm!
vegret
vegret

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:16 pm

Bmore wrote:she keeps looking at the dteam... she's just like JA on the stand, just can't say yes or no as to add words and fight with him about it..

yeah what's up with that? And please...did Alyce just really say that TA is not the victim in this case, he is the perpetrator? Did she really just say that aloud? I've got no words...
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by vegret Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:17 pm

Holy Crap... He is brillant!!!!
vegret
vegret

Back to top Go down

Post by yellow bike Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:19 pm

oh my I can't wait....watching HLN on the commercial

-------

http://www.realitychatter.com/viewtopic.forum?t=4281

yellow bike

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20