Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #18

+23
Weeziethm
Junebug
18thcenturylady
olivier57
Freckles
tesstruhart
sassy5d
Mylife101
renatae
nemo1970
Alessandra_Deux
Calypso
Moosiesmama
gsweater
justanopinion
Trueblue
glazier
Bo
Mrskinger
Cubs Fan
auman58
vegret
sitemama
27 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #18 Empty Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #18

Post by carlakay Wed May 01, 2013 5:34 pm

three questions and sidebar
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #18 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #18

Post by carlakay Wed May 01, 2013 5:35 pm

completely without merit..wow just like what I been listening to all day
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #18 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #18

Post by Freckles Wed May 01, 2013 5:36 pm

Tweet

elizabetherwin Martinez says judge in TN said Dr G's testimony was completely without merit. Not looking good Dr. G. 52 seconds ago

michaelbkiefer Martinez launches into a TN case and Willmott objects. Overruled. The trial judge called him a "hired gun." about 1 minute ago

elizabetherwin TN trial court found he was "nothing more than a hired gun." about 1 minute ago

elizabetherwin Martinez starts off asking Dr. G about testimony he gave for a case in Tennessee. Objection. Overruled. about 1 minute ago

michaelbkiefer Martinez leads his cross by noting that Geffner is not licensed in AZ and two other states where he has testified. about 1 minute ago

elizabetherwin Dr G answers Martinez "Yes, sir. No, sir." 2 minutes ago
BethKaras Cross has begun by Martinez. #JodiArias
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Wed May 01, 2013 5:36 pm

Did you say??? Where am i??? ohhh yes..in court..sorry

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 01, 2013 5:40 pm

Tweet
Juan is up!!!

elizabetherwin Dr G's testimony was excluded in a case in Hawaii. Dr G says they excluded just a small part, not the rest. 22 seconds ago

VinniePolitan #JuanMartinez on the attack again against #JodiArias expert... about 1 minute ago

michaelbkiefer And a judge in a Texas case threw out his affidavit in another case. Martinez said he made things up.

elizabetherwin Dr. G seems more amused than ruffled when Martinez goes at him. about 1 minute ago

michaelbkiefer The judge said the testimony was without merit. Yes or no. 4 minutes ago

michaelbkiefer Juan produces the opinion for Geffner's review. 5 minutes ago

elizabetherwin Martinez says judge in TN said Dr G's testimony was completely without merit. Not looking good Dr. G.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 01, 2013 5:47 pm

Tweet

michaelbkiefer Martinez asks when Geffner was contacted. "A week ago? Two weeks ago?" Geffner: "Unless you want to keep guessing, I can just tell you."
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Wed May 01, 2013 5:48 pm

Hey JW....JD is waayyyyyy hotter than you!!!! tongue

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 01, 2013 5:49 pm

===Gaffy is reviewing his notes while attys at sidebar...
Juan asks if he has it?
Yes;
Juan tells him to take it out so it can be entered as an exhibit...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Wed May 01, 2013 5:52 pm

JM seems under the weather or he has bad sinus issues...i hope he gets his voice back before close

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 01, 2013 5:53 pm

TWEET

elizabetherwin Dr G: "It does not state that but...." Martinez jumps in: "Thank you."

===
Juan sounds hoarse and is drinking water.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed May 01, 2013 6:00 pm

He is friggin sick just like the judge a couple weeks back..ugh..ugh ugh..Lord Jesus give him strength and endurance please!
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 01, 2013 6:03 pm

Juan is doing good!
Got it in on malingering.
Gaffy is agreeing...
Said she exhibits many symptoms and malingering should be considered.

Gaffy is reading off something; Juan is objecting.
Asks Gaffy what he is reading...
Apparently Gaffy does NOT know the abbreviations for tthe various test diagnoses.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Wed May 01, 2013 6:06 pm

Just got home....see that JM is up, but is he sick?? Oh Nooooo. Sending good karma to Juan.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 01, 2013 6:08 pm

Question:

Could JA be sued for copyright infringement on the drawings/tracings she has made and sold for financial gain since she failed to acknowledge the original source/artist?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed May 01, 2013 6:09 pm

carlakay wrote:He is friggin sick just like the judge a couple weeks back..ugh..ugh ugh..Lord Jesus give him strength and endurance please!

Oh my...If he has what hubby and I got I feel so bad for him. Seems like lots of people have it here. the chest congestion and coughing is uncontrollable and horrible. I hope he doesn't have it.
I am trying to watch Juan's cross, but missed the very first of it. Did he discredit the guy's credentials? Saw him get really ticked, and JW catapalt out of her seat for a sidebar. Now they have break time. I don't know, maybe it's because I am so sick, but I feel really worried that this guy did some damage---and Dr. D, was so great! What is your opinion of him and how he came across, because I didn't see any of that.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed May 01, 2013 6:19 pm

OMG, Jodi was writing or drawing before jury came back. She is openly smiling and then takes the tablet and hands it to Nurmi and smiling!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Wed May 01, 2013 6:21 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:OMG, Jodi was writing or drawing before jury came back. She is openly smiling and then takes the tablet and hands it to Nurmi and smiling!

Yes, she is quite happy, having a good fun, she is probably thinking that JM will get LWOP... for him...

olivier57

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed May 01, 2013 6:22 pm

Jeezemcrow, JW 'mweeproach'?
Judge, 'yes', but sounds very testy!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 01, 2013 6:29 pm

I need to step away for a few minutes...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 01, 2013 6:34 pm

Gaffy just dumped his water.
Then he said, "I was doing so well..." as he proceeded to grab the facial tissue to mop it all up!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed May 01, 2013 6:34 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:
carlakay wrote:He is friggin sick just like the judge a couple weeks back..ugh..ugh ugh..Lord Jesus give him strength and endurance please!

Oh my...If he has what hubby and I got I feel so bad for him. Seems like lots of people have it here. the chest congestion and coughing is uncontrollable and horrible. I hope he doesn't have it.
I am trying to watch Juan's cross, but missed the very first of it. Did he discredit the guy's credentials? Saw him get really ticked, and JW catapalt out of her seat for a sidebar. Now they have break time. I don't know, maybe it's because I am so sick, but I feel really worried that this guy did some damage---and Dr. D, was so great! What is your opinion of him and how he came across, because I didn't see any of that.

ok well he isn't repugnant and has quiet a long list of credentials but he was boring and the stache made him come across as a lil odd..I mean seriously who walks around like that? anyhow I dont feel he did squat..he hasnt talked to the defendent .. knows nothing of the case outside of talking bout the stupid graphs n charts n test that everyone seemed to jimmy with and try to convince us that a wound like the one Travis received to his forhead would of prob caused him personalty changes despite the fact the brain was never penetrated. Honestly Lady I do not see his point for being here at all..having said that he just dumped his water all over!
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Wed May 01, 2013 6:34 pm

Freckles wrote:I need to step away for a few minutes...

Drink some water - slowly. Maybe even rinse off in the shower.

Take a deep breath.

We'll keep an eye on the f'ckery for ya.
Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed May 01, 2013 6:41 pm

Freckles wrote:Question:

Could JA be sued for copyright infringement on the drawings/tracings she has made and sold for financial gain since she failed to acknowledge the original source/artist?

she will never admit their not her original vision
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Wed May 01, 2013 6:44 pm

Oh man o man, he's good! Now gonna show that JA was the sexual deviant. LOL.

I think she put "often" on question 28 which....wait for it....I'm gonna guess it's about ANAL sex !

Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Wed May 01, 2013 6:48 pm

Jodi never realized that by moving mountains to convince all of us about how devoted she was to Travis (would take up the wahoo 40 times a week, never write/utter a bad word about him, clean his house while he was off on a date) would do the complete opposite.

She's convinced me SHE was OBSESSED!!!

She wasn't being LOVING. This is not love. This is total and complete batshit crazy OBSESSION!

Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Wed May 01, 2013 6:55 pm

If I was Juan, I'd be telling JSS "well, she asked for it"...meaning JW. Security is there until 8 pm....good luck with this cluster being over by then!
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Wed May 01, 2013 6:58 pm

I guess KyN is earning 300$ per hour for his 'participation' ?

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 01, 2013 7:02 pm

Mari 68 wrote:Jodi never realized that by moving mountains to convince all of us about how devoted she was to Travis (would take up the wahoo 40 times a week, never write/utter a bad word about him, clean his house while he was off on a date) would do the complete opposite.

She's convinced me SHE was OBSESSED!!!

She wasn't being LOVING. This is not love. This is total and complete batshit crazy OBSESSION!

What was your clue? Could it have been when she was counting the dates Travis and Mimi went on? Recall JA stating Travis and Mimi had been on 3 dates; no, wait, 2 1/2 dates!!!!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 01, 2013 7:03 pm

Tweet

elizabetherwin Seems like Geffner is getting a little bit testy...

elizabetherwin Quite a few hands on faces in the jury box, they're looking a lil bored.

Last edited by Freckles on Wed May 01, 2013 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Wed May 01, 2013 7:03 pm

olivier57 wrote:I guess KyN is earning 300$ per hour for his 'participation' ?

Something like that. But that's probably the going rate. He begged to get off this case. Jodi kept threatening suicide if he left her - he still tried getting off the case multiple times.

Seems he didn't find her suicide threats credible. Or he didn't care. LOL

Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 01, 2013 7:05 pm

Mari 68 wrote:
olivier57 wrote:I guess KyN is earning 300$ per hour for his 'participation' ?

Something like that. But that's probably the going rate. He begged to get off this case. Jodi kept threatening suicide if he left her - he still tried getting off the case multiple times.

Seems he didn't find her suicide threats credible. Or he didn't care. LOL

JA has threatened suicide every time she has turned around.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 01, 2013 7:07 pm

=== Juan is nailing Gaffy re attending ANY autopsies.
Asked Gaffy for the difference between the different states of brain decomp.... Just asked him re the track of the shot in the brain...

Wow!. This is now getting lively!

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 01, 2013 7:08 pm

Tweet

michaelbkiefer Martinez is questioning Geffner's knowledge of autopsies in his assessment of the ME's report. about 1 minute ago

elizabetherwin Dr G admits he's never been present at an autopsy. Oops.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 01, 2013 7:14 pm

===
Juan is asking Gaffy about the test; there is a bubble sheet attached and the person is sposed to fill in the bubble as a response...

Wilmott objects!

Bet this is going to Dr. Ducky filling it out!@

Yep! He just asked Gaffy how many times he ever filled out one for the client! Gaffy said rarely, maybe once or twie as the person had reading problems....
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Wed May 01, 2013 7:20 pm

I don't think JM is bringing on Jill Hayes....
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 01, 2013 7:21 pm

==Juan just showed Gaffy pics of Travis' skull.
Gaffy has NEVER seen the pics before.
Gaffy said he would rely on the ME's report for the trajectory.... he does not have knowledge.

Gaffy back-tracks and says he is only telling from his knowledge of the brain and using ME's report.

Keep in mind: He has never done an autopsy and has only see the brain once it was removed from the skull...

WOW! This is Juan's!

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed May 01, 2013 7:22 pm

Weeziethm wrote:I don't think JM is bringing on Jill Hayes....

Why would you say that? I heard that she was going to be a witness today--- Has that definitely changed?

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 01, 2013 7:23 pm

Freckles wrote:Gaffy just dumped his water.
Then he said, "I was doing so well..." as he proceeded to grab the facial tissue to mop it all up!

just got back home and catching up... i'm laughing so hard.... I can relate to him.... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 01, 2013 7:23 pm

Jury questions coming up!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Wed May 01, 2013 7:24 pm

Maybe Juan will be done. Let the jury questions come in now - and then call it a night.

Get some sleep. Rest up.

Jodi needs a shower - good hair washing.

Let's everyone cumbaya with a bottle of champs.

Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed May 01, 2013 7:24 pm

Did you notice Jodi put on the sad face the minute the skull photos of Travis came out? Even hubby noticed the lightening fast change in her demeanor...I hate her.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 01, 2013 7:25 pm

Bmore wrote:
Freckles wrote:Gaffy just dumped his water.

just got back home and catching up... i'm laughing so hard.... I can relate to him.... lol
I can relate to dumping the water but the comment,"I was doing so well..." cracked me up! He was NOT doing well at all! Juan was chewing him up and spitting him out!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Wed May 01, 2013 7:25 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:
Weeziethm wrote:I don't think JM is bringing on Jill Hayes....

Why would you say that? I heard that she was going to be a witness today--- Has that definitely changed?

Just my opinion....reason I say that is because I think JM dismantled Dr G all by himself and doesn't need to beat a dead horse, unlike JW. But, 18, I could also be off the mark. crystal ball
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 01, 2013 7:28 pm

I think he meant doing so well as in not spilling his water... this morning when I was watching he kept his cup in his hand I guess as not to spill it... I've spilt my drink 3 times today...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed May 01, 2013 7:28 pm

is it done? or dinner break?
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 01, 2013 7:28 pm

Thinking of JA and this song came to mind:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYsrKDSKzWg

Last edited by Freckles on Wed May 01, 2013 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed May 01, 2013 7:29 pm

Why is the seal up? Did JW do her redirect? Is she done? what about jury questions? Are they on a break?

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 01, 2013 7:30 pm

justanopinion wrote:is it done? or dinner break?
Short break while they review the jury questions.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Wed May 01, 2013 7:31 pm

10 minute break. Security is there until 8 pm AZ time if they last that long. Wanting jury questions, but I think JW is going back up to re-re-cross on the re-butt-butt. Laughing
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed May 01, 2013 7:32 pm

Freckles wrote:
justanopinion wrote:is it done? or dinner break?
Short break while they review the jury questions.

Sounds like Juan was smoking him... did he get him to admit that he didn't know everything!! Laughing

justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next