Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #24

+28
glazier
sitemama
Nene_Please
Alessandra_Deux
Gizmo711
Calypso
Ann - Tx
vegret
Weeziethm
ishi
yellow bike
eva
justanopinion
Nan11
tesstruhart
Moosiesmama
Mylife101
hello clarice
CuriousPortlander
Summertime
angiefly2
One Wonders
Pianist
18thcenturylady
Freckles
Trueblue
Mari 68
olivier57
32 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #24 Empty Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #24

Post by olivier57 Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:50 pm

What happened during sidebars...:  link to sidebars

It appears that July, 18 will not be the date of the new jury selection...

In a hearing last week in Maricopa County Superior Court, Stephens vacated the new trial date of July 18 that she set when the jury failed to reach a decision about whether Arias deserved the death penalty. Instead, the attorneys will meet on that day in a bid to set a firm date for the new penalty phase of the trial.

olivier57

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #24 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #24

Post by Mari 68 Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:47 pm

Freckles wrote:For those in the Yarnell area:
My heart goes out to the families and friends of those affected by the fire that killed so many firefighters on Sunday.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #24 803492 

My brother-in-law's family lost one of the firefighters. William Warneke.
Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #24 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #24

Post by Trueblue Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:40 pm

So sorry to hear about those firefighters that were killed on Sunday, May the Lord comfort the families at this time.afro 
Trueblue
Trueblue

Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:07 pm

Mari--
I am so very sorry! Too many families trying to carry too much grief.
May God hold these families especially close and provide comfort.

Sad

PS
My former bil is with LA fire... Central Division.
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:52 pm

Hi everyone!!!!! Here I am again like a bad penny, lol!!!

Happy 4th of July to all~

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #24 4thpar10

Just want to say, I watched a new show on the History channel about the Manson killings, and of course I knew, but was reminded that they were very similar to what Jodi did to Travis. HER ACTIONS WERE INDEED 'EXTREMELY CRUEL', and contrary to those dumb ass defense attorneys and a few vacant jurors the first time around, I think she has a good chance of being sentenced to death the second time around.
I think MOST people and potential jurors out there can and will indeed grasp the sickening and heinous cruelty of this crime.
I am glad Juan and the Alexanders arr fighting on for justice.

That's hubby in the 4th of July parade a couple years ago! We won the blue ribbon!
Hope you all have a great day!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:51 am

Lololololololol!!!!! Enjoy! I hope your 4th of July was grand!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:32 pm

MARICOPA COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT

DOCKET ENTRIES:

7/3/2013 MET - Motion for Extension Of Time - Party (001) 7/5/2013

7/2/2013  NOTE: MOTION FOR EXTENSION OF TIME TO FILE RESPONSE

7/2/2013 081 - ME: Trial Vacated - Party (001) 7/2/2013

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/CriminalCourtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=CR2008-031021
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:37 pm

Jodi Arias trial date vacated; conference set

By Martha Maurer
Originally published: Jul 2, 2013 - 12:43 pm

PHOENIX -- The July 18 trial date for Jodi Arias has been vacated, an analyst said Tuesday.

According to KTAR's legal analyst Monica Lindstrom, a status conference has been set for July 16 in its stead. The conference will decide if the trial will be postponed or continue.

Read more:

http://ktar.com/22/1646112/Jodi-Arias-trial-date-vacated-conference-set
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:07 pm

Alessandra_Deux wrote:NOTION TO VACATE AGGRAVATION PHASE VERDICT PURSUANT TO RULE 24.2 ARIZONA RULES OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE

22 PAGES

http://media2.abc15.com/html/pdf/arias.pdf

Condolences to the family and friends of the Firefighters...

but SERIOUSLY... they are attempting to vacate the Aggravation phase... they are still attempting to take DP off the table and have to have a new jury determine that as well.... give me strength!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:25 pm

Just-
JA wants to die... or haven't you heard?
Very Happy 
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianist Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:42 pm

Freckles wrote:Just-
Very Happy 

I think we should give her what she wants.

IMO if they vacate the aggravation part of the trial we shouldn't have juries anymore. Absolutely disgusting. The pictures show everyone how heinous this premeditated MURDER was.
Pianist
Pianist

Mood : Cloud 9

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:54 am

Pianist wrote:
Freckles wrote:Just-
Very Happy 

IMO if they vacate the aggravation part of the trial we shouldn't have juries anymore. Absolutely disgusting. The pictures show everyone how heinous this premeditated MURDER was.

Really beginning to think that the scales of Justice are lopsided... and she is not only blind but stupid!! I am horrified at how many missing children there are, how many children are treated as if their lives are not valued, how many women are erased, how many people are de-valued, how many murders get a slap on the wrist or less. I will never accept that life is not valuable; but some people are not able to be rehabilitated. Jodi deserves to get the DP, she is a burden on Society and if she gets away with this she will find a way to kill again; even behind bars... JMO
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:41 pm

Maricopa County Attorney on Arias case

http://www.azcentral.com/community/mesa/articles/20130710maricopa-county-attorney-on-arias-case-video.html

Hello my RC friends....gearing up for July 16th hearing.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by One Wonders Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:32 pm

I wonder if it's driving JA crazy that she dosen't have an audience at the moment...I sure hope it is.
One Wonders
One Wonders

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:31 pm

I am chuckling at how miserable JA must be not being out in the media...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:34 pm

justanopinion wrote:
Pianist wrote:

Really beginning to think that the scales of Justice are lopsided... and she is not only blind but stupid!! I am horrified at how many missing children there are, how many children are treated as if their lives are not valued, how many women are erased, how many people are de-valued, how many murders get a slap on the wrist or less. I will never accept that life is not valuable; but some people are not able to be rehabilitated. Jodi deserves to get the DP, she is a burden on Society and if she gets away with this she will find a way to kill again; even behind bars... JMO

Yes. ^^^^ Best Posting Of The  Best Posting Of The  Best Posting Of The  

Over 50,000 people in the USA will die of pneumonia this year.
How many millions of children, elderly, and underprivileged will not have food or water today... and how many will die for lack of a simple meal?
How many children will go missing this year and major news will look the other way?
How many children and people will be physically abused TODAY and no one says anything?

JA EARNED the death penalty. Three times over she earned it. Actually, each stab wound earned her the death penalty Stalking Travis. Entering his home JUST to kill him. Driving a thousand miles to kill him. Creating cover stories. Being arrogant in the court, on the internet. Asking for his dog... Why? Did she intend to kill Napoleon, too? She earned her death.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueblue Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:51 pm

Let's hope we get a better outcome this time!
Trueblue
Trueblue

Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:31 pm

Freckles wrote:
justanopinion wrote:

How many millions of children, elderly, and underprivileged will not have food or water today... and how many will die for lack of a simple meal?
How many children will go missing this year and major news will look the other way?
How many children and people will be physically abused TODAY and no one says anything?

JA EARNED the death penalty. Three times over she earned it. Actually, each stab wound earned her the death penalty Stalking Travis. Entering his home JUST to kill him. Driving a thousand miles to kill him. Creating cover stories. Being arrogant in the court, on the internet. Asking for his dog... Why? Did she intend to kill Napoleon, too?   She earned her death.

Wow freckles, I didn't know that JA asked for Napoleon. When did the the witch do that?
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:13 pm

Mari-
Yeah. She asked for Napoleon.  The dog, however, had been promised in Travis' will to his long time friend--- the former gf from Riverside, CA. Deanna Reid.
I read JA actually wanted PROOF of that...

Could you imagine if JA had gotten Napoleon?  After we had heard JA in her own words speaking of abusing HER own dog years earlier?

I shuddered when I heard JA wanted Travis' dog....
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by One Wonders Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:21 am

Freckles wrote:
justanopinion wrote:

JA EARNED the death penalty. Three times over she earned it. Actually, each stab wound earned her the death penalty Stalking Travis. Entering his home JUST to kill him. Driving a thousand miles to kill him. Creating cover stories. Being arrogant in the court, on the internet. Asking for his dog... Why? Did she intend to kill Napoleon, too? She earned her death.
Bravo Freckles.
Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #24 88030 
Actually, your whole post is Bravo!
One Wonders
One Wonders

Back to top Go down

Post by One Wonders Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:32 am

Trueblue wrote:Let's hope we get a better outcome this time!

I have everything crossed that I possibly can Trueblue, cuz that is just my hope as well.
One Wonders
One Wonders

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:56 pm

Mari-
I stumbled on this tonight and wanted to share.
I am sure it must have been posted in one of the threads already.
In reading it anew, I see I missed the part where Napoleon is now blind and deaf... It has probably been an emotional four years for Napoleon.

What happened to Travis Alexander's dog, Napoleon?
By Travis Nichols
updated 2:48 PM EDT, Wed April 24, 2013

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/04/24/what-happened-travis-alexanders-dog
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:34 pm

Sidebar audio NOT previously released:

JA tortured a cat and a dog, etc.:

There are several mini vids on this page.
Make sure the extras are turned off prior to trying to listen to the one you chose.

http://www.hngn.com/articles/7653/20130713/jodi-arias-trial-update-court-transcripts-reveal-tension-between-attorneys.htm
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:32 pm

Jodi Arias update: Status conference set for Tuesday

Posted: 07/15/2013
By: abc15.com staff, wire reports

PHOENIX - A hearing set for Tuesday morning in the Jodi Arias murder trial has been moved to 10:30 a.m., according to the Maricopa County Superior Court.

The Status Conference and Motion to Continue Trial was initially scheduled for Thursday but was moved to 8:30 a.m. Tuesday earlier this month.

The court then tweeted it was pushed back to 10:30 a.m. due to scheduling conflicts.

Read more:

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/jodi-arias-update-status-conference-set-for-tuesday
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by One Wonders Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:28 am

Alessandra_Deux wrote:Jodi Arias update: Status conference set for Tuesday

Posted: 07/15/2013
By: abc15.com staff, wire reports

PHOENIX - A hearing set for Tuesday morning in the Jodi Arias murder trial has been moved to 10:30 a.m., according to the Maricopa County Superior Court.

The Status Conference and Motion to Continue Trial was initially scheduled for Thursday but was moved to 8:30 a.m. Tuesday earlier this month.

The court then tweeted it was pushed back to 10:30 a.m. due to scheduling conflicts.

Read more:

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/jodi-arias-update-status-conference-set-for-tuesday

Thank you Alessandra_Deux for posting this, I was just coming in to see if anyone knew what time it was going to start.
One Wonders
One Wonders

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:30 am

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial 34 m

#JodiArias hearing is set for 10:30am PT. I will be in court live tweeting. It will not be live streamed.

Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by One Wonders Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:15 pm

HLN will be covering the status hearing today.
One Wonders
One Wonders

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:29 pm

Very frustrated trying to find coverage for the case.
Anyone got live links, please, please share!
From what I am reading, dteam is asking the judge to dismiss the charges due to the wording of "excessive" in the charge relating to the murder.

Cool 
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:41 pm

Hey Freckles!!! Long time no see. I haven't been able to find any live links either. If I do I will post them... Off to look some more :)
angiefly2
angiefly2

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:46 pm

Apparently there will not be live streaming but video will be available after the hearing. You can follow the tweets from WAT @ https://twitter.com/WildAboutTrial?u...03535694888960
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:03 pm

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m
In the courtroom at the #JodiArias hearing. Many familiar faces, nice to see the old crew. No attorneys present yet.
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by Summertime Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:09 pm

Thank you angiefly
Summertime
Summertime

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:11 pm

You are very welcome Summertime!
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:15 pm

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m
No sign of any family members yet but many supporters of Travis' are here. Valerie is busy preparing the courtroom. #JodiArias
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:17 pm

Wild About Trial‏@WildAboutTrial4m
Nurmi just walked in. Dark gray suit with baby blueberry tie and white shirt no bangs. #JodiArias
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:20 pm

Wild About Trial‏@WildAboutTrial21s
Juan just walked in with light gray suit and a dark salmon tie. He is chatting with the gallery. #JodiArias
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by One Wonders Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:29 pm

I'm down in chat if anyone want's to join me.
One Wonders
One Wonders

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:42 pm

Wild About Trial‏@WildAboutTrial11m
No sign of #JodiArias yet. I keep listening for the sleigh bells jingling but nothing yet.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:59 pm

Oh good grief.  Next status conference August 26 due to unresolved issues; JSS wants to have trial scheduled for late September but that won't be determined until next status conference.  Per tweets.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:33 pm

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 24m

Just to clarify. Jodi had a bun and full umbrella bangs accompanied with hella jingling noises as she walked. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 28m

Court is adjourned. Yet another exciting hearing in the #JodiArias trial. See you all in August I guess.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 30m

Nurmi is doing a floating left handed chicken wing fist pump move as he explains he needs more time to respond. #JodiArias
Expand
Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 30m

Monday Aug 26th is the date for the next status hearing case management conference. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 32m

There will be another conference in late August and judge wants to get trial going in late September. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 34m

Jodi is standing up, she was jingling quite a bit. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1h

Willmott just arrived in a light lemony/goldish suit. Her hair is a lighter brown/blonde now. Sideswept bangs, minimal bald spot.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1h

Nurmi is up with staple lady discussing the latest stapling techniques and such. #JodiArias

https://twitter.com/WildAboutTrial?u...03535694888960

Sorry about that. Fell asleep waiting... Shocked 
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:36 pm

Justice sure is slow moving in this case!
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:24 pm

JA's new tailleur Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #24 88030  nice isn't it ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3bVTA4Ttrw

olivier57

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:27 pm

Judge sets another hearing before penalty phase of Jodi Arias trial
Posted: Jul 15, 2013 7:35 PM MST Updated: Jul 16, 2013 11:39 AM MST

"Arias, dressed in her jail uniform and wearing her hair in a bun, sat quietly and said nothing during Tuesday's proceedings, according to CBS 5 News reporter Jose Miguel.

Stephens also denied again Kirk Nurmi's request to step down as defense attorney"

Read more:
http://www.kpho.com/story/22848146/judge-sets-another-hearing-before-penalty-phase-of-jodi-arias-trial
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:30 pm

Judge ponders September trial date for Arias
Judge Sherry Stephens gave defense attorneys until Aug. 5 to file final motions supporting their arguments. She set another status conference in the case for Aug. 26.

“It appears there are a number of issues that are unresolved so I am reluctant to set a firm trial date for the penalty phase retrial at this time,” Stephens told attorneys Tuesday.

However, she noted she would like to set a retrial date for late September.

http://wildabouttrial.com/arias-back-in-court-for-death-penalty-argument/

Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:38 am

JA has her day in court:
3 minute hearing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhZide-korM
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:41 am

Hi everyone!
Just checking in with all my friends here.
I heard about yet another fruitless day in court yesterday and still no firm re-trial date set for the penalty phase.
I am not surprised, but I have to say I am disgusted and so weary of this judge and the constant delays due to Jodi and her team. Everything proceeded once, and SHOULD AGAIN! All of the stupid motions for throwing out the DP, etc., are IMO shutting the barn door after the horse is out and should not be allowed. This is so frustrating---as this whole case has been. The amount of time spent on this trial is ludicrous and was completely unnecessary. I really think it got completely out of control.
I am incensed that yet again the Alexander family has to wait....and wait....and wait... to even get a CHANCE to see justice for Travis!!!
Sigh...
I knew something like this would happen, and I bet it's going to be 2014 before we see anything resolved in this case.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:55 pm

Jodi Arias jurors expected at party for Travis Alexander

•By: CNN Wire

MESA, AZ - This Sunday would have been Travis Alexander's 36th birthday. To celebrate the murder victim's life, his sister, Tanisha Sorenson, is planning a day of service.

The public is invited to join in some of the events. Among those Sorenson expects to attend a separate, private celebration are some of the jurors who found her brother's killer, Jodi Arias, guilty of first-degree murder.

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_southeast_valley/mesa/jodi-arias-jurors-expected-at-party-for-travis-alexander
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:40 am

David Simpson loves Jodi Arias, arrested after Nancy Grace, Jane Velez-Mitchell death threats
Published On: Fri, Jul 26th, 2013

Snipped:
-----
A New York man indicted in Arizona on charges that he made Twitter death threats against two national TV commentators over their coverage of Jodi Arias, whom he claims to be in love with, told detectives he was on his way to kill one of them, authorities said Thursday.
-----

Read more:  http://www.theglobaldispatch.com/david-simpson-loves-jodi-arias-arrested-after-nancy-grace-jane-velez-mitchell-death-threats-54204/
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:55 am

CuriousPortlander wrote:David Simpson loves Jodi Arias, arrested after Nancy Grace, Jane Velez-Mitchell death threats
Published On: Fri, Jul 26th, 2013

Snipped:
-----
A New York man indicted in Arizona on charges that he made Twitter death threats against two national TV commentators over their coverage of Jodi Arias, whom he claims to be in love with, told detectives he was on his way to kill one of them, authorities said Thursday.
-----

Read more:  http://www.theglobaldispatch.com/david-simpson-loves-jodi-arias-arrested-after-nancy-grace-jane-velez-mitchell-death-threats-54204/
Good catch!

Snipped from your link:
" ...According to a probable cause statement from the Sheriff’s Office, Simpson began his tweets June 11 claiming he was responsible for the killing of Arias’ boyfriend.

The threats against Nancy Grace and Jane Velez-Mitchell, both hosts of shows on Turner Broadcasting’s HLN network, grew more serious June 12, the same day Maricopa County Attorney Bill Montgomery said he planned to try again to secure the death penalty for Arias.

County authorities said Simpson told them late Wednesday “he was on his way to Georgia to kill Nancy Grace.”

The man also indicated he had placed several pipe bombs in rural northern Pennsylvania, sheriff’s spokesman Brandon Jones said.

Bath police investigator Heather Barry said Thursday investigators think Simpson’s story of planting bombs is credible.

“Based on the specific details he’s provided, we believe we’re going to turn something up,” Barry said.

An Arizona grand jury indicted him July 18 on three felony counts of computer tampering and two counts of stalking...."

Last edited by Freckles on Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:09 am

Listening to the earlier audio of Tricia's True Crime Radio
It is all about the assorted tactics of a trial and what to expect in the future trial.
Also, IF the defense does not put forth witnesses for the final sentencing phase, chances are good a death penalty would be over-turned or reversed in9th Circuit; they call it ineffective counsel.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2013/07/29/tricias-true-crime-radio-sunday-night-8-pm-eastern

Martinez CAN demand it be read into the record the dteam CHOSE to not present witnesses; still, the 9th Circuit would probably overturn the death penalty.

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next