Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jdi Arias -- POLL WHO's BOOK WOULD YOU READ?

+5
tesstruhart
Freckles
yellow bike
auman58
Calypso
9 posters

Go down

If someone other than Juan Martinez writes a book about the Arias trial, who's book would you read first? Tell why in a comment below.

Jdi Arias -- POLL  WHO's BOOK WOULD YOU READ? Vote_lcap42%Jdi Arias -- POLL  WHO's BOOK WOULD YOU READ? Vote_rcap 42% 
[ 5 ]
Jdi Arias -- POLL  WHO's BOOK WOULD YOU READ? Vote_lcap17%Jdi Arias -- POLL  WHO's BOOK WOULD YOU READ? Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 2 ]
Jdi Arias -- POLL  WHO's BOOK WOULD YOU READ? Vote_lcap0%Jdi Arias -- POLL  WHO's BOOK WOULD YOU READ? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Jdi Arias -- POLL  WHO's BOOK WOULD YOU READ? Vote_lcap0%Jdi Arias -- POLL  WHO's BOOK WOULD YOU READ? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Jdi Arias -- POLL  WHO's BOOK WOULD YOU READ? Vote_lcap33%Jdi Arias -- POLL  WHO's BOOK WOULD YOU READ? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 4 ]
Jdi Arias -- POLL  WHO's BOOK WOULD YOU READ? Vote_lcap8%Jdi Arias -- POLL  WHO's BOOK WOULD YOU READ? Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 12

Jdi Arias -- POLL  WHO's BOOK WOULD YOU READ? Empty Jdi Arias -- POLL WHO's BOOK WOULD YOU READ?

Post by Calypso Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:42 pm

This POLL will run for 3 days~

Thank you MYLife101 for this question!! Cool
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Jdi Arias -- POLL  WHO's BOOK WOULD YOU READ? Empty Re: Jdi Arias -- POLL WHO's BOOK WOULD YOU READ?

Post by sitemama Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:30 pm

Flores knows everything about this murder and trial. I sure don't want to read anything the Arias or dteam has to say, and I really don't think TA's siblings know the whole story.

They can tell about his life when he was living at home, but I'm sure they didn't know about his life with Jodie or any other woman.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Jdi Arias -- POLL  WHO's BOOK WOULD YOU READ? Empty Re: Jdi Arias -- POLL WHO's BOOK WOULD YOU READ?

Post by Mylife101 Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:42 pm

I would read Detective Esteban Flores book. Flores knows all the secrets that were "too prejudicial" as well as what all went on in chambers. Plus, I just trust this guy. I think he would write an honest book.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by auman58 Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:30 am

Flores for the same reasons as in previous posts.
auman58
auman58

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:09 am

Flores, jury, sibs.

Flores because he did the grunt work; the jury so as to understand their concerns re the WHOLE experience; the sibs could tell us their own frustrations with being the victims of this entire procedure, how much it has changed their lives, etc.. They have undergone much deprivation just due to the travel requirements.

I would like someone to share the "manifesto" and the unpublished/seen journals, all of May's texts between JA and Travis, the ATM withdrawals from Travis' accts. and JA's car payments; and I want to know re the engagement ring--- when did JA steal this? And why was Travis' ring left in the kitchen? What were the other 90 pics on the camera? What was in JA's storage shed? Who ended up with the items stolen from the grandparents home in the fake b/e?

There are so many unanswered questions. We will never believe JA or her family because of their lies and their improper court actions. It would be interesting to hear direct answers given to specific questions from Bobby, Matt, Darryl, Paul Stern, Rachael (why didn't the defense put HER on the stand? Or any of JA's Yreka friends?)

Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:22 pm

Yes, I would love to read all of the info/docs/writings that you mention. A compilation of Travis' journals woud be an interesting read as well. I've always wondered if he actually wrote of JA or any of her BS. Probably not since he focused on the positive in his writings. And of course, Alyce said he did not write negative of JA...but anything from AL in regard to TA is biased for JA.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by yellow bike Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:28 pm

Does anyone know if Ann Rule, or any of the true crime writers are planning a book?

yellow bike

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:40 pm

yellow bike wrote:Does anyone know if Ann Rule, or any of the true crime writers are planning a book?
IIRC, HLN reported a writer, Shanna Hogan ? is writing a book complete with pics and docs some we have not seen introduced in court or covered by media. Check their vid library at HLN.
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:47 pm

Certainly I would read Flores but I would also like to read a book from a jurors perspective. What were they thinking during all the very long days of anal sex. what did they think with Nurmi with his nose picking and the eaaannnnddd at the beginning of each question. What did they think of Jodi during the whole trial? Did they notice the family and what was their impression? Were they beyond frustrated With Alyce in wonderland and Dr. Dick? I just that would be interesting.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:18 am

I chose the Alexander siblings over Det. Flores only because they are always allowed into the secret meetings with the judge and Jodi.

I'd really just like to read a book by someone who has spent equal amount of time on both sides of the story. Hopefully someone does produce it.

I really want to know, for sure, what the heck that remote for Darryl Brewer was doing in Jodi's car. I have my suspicion, but I want it "out there", as in a book.

I want to hear Darryl say "Jodi gave me a DVD player in exchange for borrowing my gas cans"
Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:36 am

@mari68
Yes, me too. I want to hear that Daryl has admitted that JA gave him the stolen DVD player or see a police report that the stolen DVD was found in DB's possession. That is one cliffhanger that I feel sure I've connected the dots on....but dang it, I just want it confirmed. Was the jury told that electronics were stolen in the burglary, or were they just told about the gun?
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by hello clarice Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:46 am

I would like to read the judge's side. She's knows everyhing, is impartial, knows what was denied on both sides and why. She also looks totally fed up with the courtroom antics and I'm surprised she has kept her temper and emotions in check. She may have seemed to be too lenient but I trust that she knows what she's doing.
hello clarice
hello clarice

Mood : Scared

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:56 am

@hello clarice,

Excellent point about the judges impartial take on both cases. Avoiding a mistrial is really the only skin she has in the game, IMO.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:51 pm

Mylife101 wrote:@mari68
Yes, me too. I want to hear that Daryl has admitted that JA gave him the stolen DVD player or see a police report that the stolen DVD was found in DB's possession. That is one cliffhanger that I feel sure I've connected the dots on....but dang it, I just want it confirmed. Was the jury told that electronics were stolen in the burglary, or were they just told about the gun?

Since this is a murder trial, I don't think the judge would even allow that information to be brought into court, even if they already do know that is the DVD player from grandparents home. No matter what other bad things she has done, they would not let it be told during this trial. It may make the jury think Jodi is a bad person, stealing from her grandparents.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:56 pm

sitemama wrote:
Mylife101 wrote:@mari68

Since this is a murder trial, I don't think the judge would even allow that information to be brought into court, even if they already do know that is the DVD player from grandparents home. No matter what other bad things she has done, they would not let it be told during this trial. It may make the jury think Jodi is a bad person, stealing from her grandparents.

Mama, you are most likely right that the remote control is not brought in for prejudicial reasons. We just wish it could be because the gun was stolen in the same robbery as the DVD player....so, if Jodi had possession of the stolen DVD...then she also had possession of the stolen gun...the one that killed Travis. That's why it's a big deal to us...because it ties Jodi to the gun. Razz
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down