Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #22

+33
WeeBonnie
nemo1970
Bo
colsnipe
vegret
yellow bike
glazier
sassy5d
ladymary
Junebug
Mrskinger
Calypso
tesstruhart
FystyAngel
jerseyjul1
Pianist
Mari 68
Mylife101
18thcenturylady
Alessandra_Deux
Sarainbc
auman58
olivier57
keikikiki
Ann - Tx
hello clarice
justanopinion
Moosiesmama
gsweater
carlakay
Freckles
Weeziethm
Bmore
37 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #22 - Page 19 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #22

Post by Ann - Tx Wed May 22, 2013 8:41 am

Below is from FOX10 - Phoenix, AZ:

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #22 - Page 19 22380878_BG1

Jodi Arias gives interview as jury decides life or death

PHOENIX -
Jodi Arias interview, take two. FOX 10's Troy Hayden sat down again with convicted killer Jodi Arias after she begged jurors for her life in court.

Read more and view interview video:

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/22380878/2013/05/22/jodi-arias-speaks-out-to-choice-media-before-sentencing

Last edited by Ann - Tx on Wed May 22, 2013 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #22 - Page 19 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #22

Post by sassy5d Wed May 22, 2013 8:42 am

Just when you think it can't get much better, she's at it. I love it. She gave THE same interview to multiple journalists.

The GMA one was the best. Especially saying she was so worried about her hair, and makeup. They let her put a shirt on over her prison wear. She made it clear not to show her stripes.

The only, and I mean only thing she said that I will agree with her on was her reply to the question, why do you keep talking, why are you giving interviews? And she said why do you keep asking for them.

Exactly..
sassy5d
sassy5d

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy5d Wed May 22, 2013 8:43 am

And of course, no need for the fake glasses. I wish someone asked her that.
sassy5d
sassy5d

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy5d Wed May 22, 2013 8:46 am

Oh ya and her other bs statement 'well my family visited me after my interview and made it clear how hurt they would be if I did anything or died' so she doesn't want death cuz of her family.. Uh huh yup. Why didn't she wear her survivor shirt, which I hear beyonce's lawyers sent a cease and desist to stop her.
sassy5d
sassy5d

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed May 22, 2013 8:47 am

justanopinion wrote:18th as usual you have a good eye for the less than obvious... for what is important. I am really tied up for the rest of the week and today is not much better. So I am hoping that this jury is fast with a decision.... hoping that today by afternoon break they are done!

I still think that the DP is a no brainer... No rocket scientist required to make that choice...

my opinion... but the State of Arizona has more than paid enough for his hideous monster.... they should not have to pay for her skank a$$ to rot in prison.

I might have been able to "mitigate" her sentence if she said that TA found out that her nether regions were deformed and that she was obviously seriously abused by a weed wacker earlier in life and that he was going to tell the world... no that would have made the jury howl...but then laughter might have swayed one of them! Laughing

Lol, I know what you mean. I don't know ANY of these people but I was so involved that I am just completely emotionally exhausted right now! I need for this to end, and for Jodi to disappear.
We are hired to march in the Limerick Maine Memorial Day parade this coming weekend in colonial clothing and Adam will be firing his musket.
---I need to get back to a life, lol!!!

I don't want to think about this bitch at all over the summer----hopefully not after today!
I too think the DP is a no brainer but I always worry---(the CA syndrome again)!
I would think that the 'survivor' tee shirt was the final outrageous insult to this jury, and I hope that opened any recalcitrant eyes!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianist Wed May 22, 2013 8:47 am

Good morning folks (both ladies and gentlemen), I listened to Ms. Stupid's allocution three times yesterday and tried to think about how do put into words how I feel about what she had to say. (excuse me if I repeat anything any of you posted)

I was taken aback by her statement about Grandma being the glue in the family. She said that was what Travis had told her. That seemed to me to be a slap at Sam's speaking about Travis being the glue of the family. She does not want anyone to think "good" about Travis and takes every opportunity to slam him and the family. She did not "inadvertantly" cause the Grandmother's death. She CAUSED it.

She has only been in JAIL not in Prison. She has no idea what prison is like and she is not the savior of the prison system or the people in it. Prison has its rules and I don't believe she can go in and start to CHANGE things and add programs. They have their own set of programs. How SMUG!

As for her hair.....Who would want it? Can you imagine what people would feel like to have this criminal's hair on their head. I also am sure that her hair will not cure any disease. I know of many people who donate their hair and they do it for the GOOD of others not themselves.

Of course the tee shirt was absolutely a stab at Travis and again at her family. As for the design. Give me a break! Anyone can write one word across a tee shirt. It did not take a DESIGNER to do that. Will her next design be "CRIMINAL" and sell it to all the inmakes? Oh, that's right, the criminals have to wear the chosen designs of the prison. Sorry Jodi....you have to wear what you are told to wear. (LOL)

She talked DOWN to the court and also came across as BETTER than the other criminals in prison. Oh, my, SHE can TEACH them so much. Well, let's see. What can she teach them. How to prolong the court, how to manipulate others, how to harm animals, how to put on make-up (of course they aren't allowed any), how to stand on your head, how to giggle when you are questioned by authorities, how to slash tires, how to hack into accounts, how to get outsiders to tweet for you, how to do stupid interviews, how to flirt, etc. But of course she has to teach others How to LIE! That is her expertise.

As for her wonderful family. She left them because she didn't like them, couldn't get along with them, was beaten by them, wasn't allowed to beat her brother with a bat, was jealous of the little sister, was not allowed to grow "pot", etc. She didn't feel sorry for her family until now when she NEEDS them. In her little presentation she even said that her relationship with her Father got a LITTLE better. Just a little, folks. Doesn't say much.

The thing that really bothered me the most was HOW she presented herself. I have given high level Corporate Board presentations (and listened to TOO many to count) that had more caring about other people's money than this PowerPoint presentation that had absolutely NO caring about her own life.

In closing: We should not worry too much about her being sentenced to Death. Why? Because she is DEAD already. She has no feelings. She can't love, she can't care, I don't think she is capable of anything emotional...... That means she is dead inside. Let's just get rid of the vessel because it is empty, empty, empty.

I have neither pity nor sympathy for her. She can interview with others until the cows come home....oh I am sorry....she can interview until she is taken away to prison. No one will care by the end of next week. Talk away Jodi...your time is limited.
Pianist
Pianist

Mood : Cloud 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed May 22, 2013 8:48 am

sassy5d, I think the glasses were for the portrayal of an innocent "librarian" look. (No insult intended to the many wonderful librarians.)

Arias wanted to gain sympathy from the jury and portray herself as a sweet, innocent gal and not the murderous monster she really is.

It is amazing how some of the murderers (men and women) will wear glasses during their trial. Several cases that I've followed the past few years, especially in Houston.

I have to be in Houston most of the day today. Will be leaving shortly. When I get back late afternoon, I hope the jury has rendered a sentence of Death and Judge Stephens sentences her. I am sick of Jodi Arias. Put that murderer in a death row cell and I hope the media does not give her any more media attention.

All of the valuable media attention Arias is getting could be directed at missing persons cases or focus on child abuse. Arias does not deserve the media attention she has received. She loves to be in front of the camera. Piece of garbage!

This trial reminds me of a three ring circus! Bozo2

Last edited by Ann - Tx on Wed May 22, 2013 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed May 22, 2013 8:50 am

Pianist wrote:Good morning folks (both ladies and gentlemen), I listened to Ms. Stupid's allocution three times yesterday and tried to think about how do put into words how I feel about what she had to say. (excuse me if I repeat anything any of you posted)

I was taken aback by her statement about Grandma being the glue in the family. She said that was what Travis had told her. That seemed to me to be a slap at Sam's speaking about Travis being the glue of the family. She does not want anyone to think "good" about Travis and takes every opportunity to slam him and the family. She did not "inadvertantly" cause the Grandmother's death. She CAUSED it.

She has only been in JAIL not in Prison. She has no idea what prison is like and she is not the savior of the prison system or the people in it. Prison has its rules and I don't believe she can go in and start to CHANGE things and add programs. They have their own set of programs. How SMUG!

As for her hair.....Who would want it? Can you imagine what people would feel like to have this criminal's hair on their head. I also am sure that her hair will not cure any disease. I know of many people who donate their hair and they do it for the GOOD of others not themselves.

Of course the tee shirt was absolutely a stab at Travis and again at her family. As for the design. Give me a break! Anyone can write one word across a tee shirt. It did not take a DESIGNER to do that. Will her next design be "CRIMINAL" and sell it to all the inmakes? Oh, that's right, the criminals have to wear the chosen designs of the prison. Sorry Jodi....you have to wear what you are told to wear. (LOL)

She talked DOWN to the court and also came across as BETTER than the other criminals in prison. Oh, my, SHE can TEACH them so much. Well, let's see. What can she teach them. How to prolong the court, how to manipulate others, how to harm animals, how to put on make-up (of course they aren't allowed any), how to stand on your head, how to giggle when you are questioned by authorities, how to slash tires, how to hack into accounts, how to get outsiders to tweet for you, how to do stupid interviews, how to flirt, etc. But of course she has to teach others How to LIE! That is her expertise.

As for her wonderful family. She left them because she didn't like them, couldn't get along with them, was beaten by them, wasn't allowed to beat her brother with a bat, was jealous of the little sister, was not allowed to grow "pot", etc. She didn't feel sorry for her family until now when she NEEDS them. In her little presentation she even said that her relationship with her Father got a LITTLE better. Just a little, folks. Doesn't say much.

The thing that really bothered me the most was HOW she presented herself. I have given high level Corporate Board presentations (and listened to TOO many to count) that had more caring about other people's money than this PowerPoint presentation that had absolutely NO caring about her own life.

In closing: We should not worry too much about her being sentenced to Death. Why? Because she is DEAD already. She has no feelings. She can't love, she can't care, I don't think she is capable of anything emotional...... That means she is dead inside. Let's just get rid of the vessel because it is empty, empty, empty.

I have neither pity nor sympathy for her. She can interview with others until the cows come home....oh I am sorry....she can interview until she is taken away to prison. No one will care by the end of next week. Talk away Jodi...your time is limited.

Bravo!!!!
Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #22 - Page 19 803492 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #22 - Page 19 803492 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #22 - Page 19 803492

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy5d Wed May 22, 2013 9:00 am

She really didn't know his grandma died until last week? Really? She wondered why she didn't see her at the trial??

Funny how her responses are all the same. So g'ma was 'sickly, frail, won't make it' back in 2007?? Just like her dad was ill, frail, sickly, probably won't make it??

She really thought she was going to walk out of court last week and go home to her family?? And her family really thought she would? Please... In my heart of hearts, I believe you can be supportive of your family member when they do horrible things, Jeffery Dahmer's father was supportive, that was his son.. But to support your child's lies, advocate for the clear bs, they get no sympathy from me. You can still hope for the best for your monster of a family member without riding on the bs bus.
sassy5d
sassy5d

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy5d Wed May 22, 2013 9:03 am

They knew NOTHING of TA. Never met him, never saw him. When JA moved back home, she beat her mother in the process but let's wear blue for domestic violence cuz she was a victim. She 'didn't have time' in 5 years to do ANYTHING good with her life in jail.. What do you do in jail?? I've never been but you'd think you'd have time to do something. Besides create fake pedophile letters
sassy5d
sassy5d

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed May 22, 2013 9:04 am

Pianist wrote:

Pianist, donating her hair is not unique or special. I had to laugh when she said that! Many in my county donate hair all of the time . . . primarily to benefit cancer patients.

I agree with you that she came across as she is "better" and a cut above the other convicted inmates in prison. They will teach her a thing or two when she gets to prison!

Oh, you forgot one thing in the above comment. I wonder if she will teach them "how to murder and how to put the blame on an innocent victim, like Travis Alexander."
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by renatae Wed May 22, 2013 9:06 am

Calypso wrote:Did someone say PENIS?? LOL!!

http://morbitbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/02/13113-day-13-daniel-and-computer-guy.html

photo fingersandnails.jpg

Trying to get the penis pic uploaded.

Well, that's enough, LOL. Sure does look like the other guy's hands! The spatulate fingernails and the swollen knuckles are quite different from Travis'. Great catch, all you who said this earlier!

Lying liar. She made that "I would have gone quietly into the night" statement *again* during her allocution (sp.) In fact, so many things sounded the same as her interview last week that she must have been rehearsing the same old stuff forever. She won't keep her dumb mouth shut and stop trashing Travis and I think it will cost her. She insists on calling herself a victim and her snark at the jury "they are entitled to their opinion" in her snarky old voice are not doing her any favors, but she is too stubborn to see that she is not as smart as she thinks she is.

tongue
renatae
renatae

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed May 22, 2013 9:10 am

things said in this interview that absolutely P me off..in the extreme!!

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2013/05/22/jodi-arias-jailhouse-interview.html

excerpts:

her belief that she "deserves a second chance at freedom someday."

Arias said she fought from the beginning to keep cameras out of the courtroom to limit the media spectacle, and believes that the jury should have been sequestered. She stated flatly that she did not receive a fair trial.

"The prosecutor has accused me of wanting to be famous, which is not true," she said.

However, Arias has sought the spotlight at every turn, providing TV interviews and even using a third party to tweet throughout the trial.

Arias said she sometimes wishes she'd never met Alexander, "just because of how ultimately everything ended and I say that for his sake and mine — not just a selfish thing."

She said if the attack never occurred and she never crossed paths with the victim, she would likely now be a happily married 32-year-old with children, good finances and a successful wedding photography business.

and this interview excerpt:

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/jodi-arias-interview-arias-speaks-out-to-abc15-as-jury-deliberates-on-death-penalty

We could know Wednesday what the jury's decision is. Are you ready mentally, emotionally to meet your maker if that is their decision?
Well I'm ready to meet my maker, if that time should come, but if that's their decision it would drag on for years and years so its not really contemporaneous.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/jodi-arias-interview-2013-arias-calls-reporter-hater-19231549

No, why don't you accept the fate of the death penalty if you know that's what they want if you truly care about their closure? Well, I've caused them a lot of pain. I've caused my family a lot of pain and I think that by asking for death I'm only going to cause more pain to my family.
If you were on that jury and you had heard what they have heard, would you kill you? I don't believe in capital punishment so the answer would be no. For now arias is sticking by that story the jury didn't buy, that she's an abused woman who killed in self-defense when alexander lunged at her from his shower.
So you really are never going to tell the truth about what went down in that bathroom. I don't know what you mean by that because I've told the truth. Okay. BS

Biotch doesn't believe in Capital Punishment... no she just believes in Premeditated Murder... grrrrrrr...
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianist Wed May 22, 2013 9:13 am

Ann - Tx wrote:
Pianist wrote:

Pianist, donating her hair is not unique or special. I had to laugh when she said that! Many in my county donate hair all of the time . . . primarily to benefit cancer patients.

I agree with you that she came across as she is "better" and a cut above the other convicted inmates in prison. They will teach her a thing or two when she gets to prison!

Oh, you forgot one thing in the above comment. I wonder if she will teach them "how to murder and how to put the blame on an innocent victim, like Travis Alexander."

Ann, you are right, but she did not do it RIGHT or she wouldn't be where she is today. (Lol) I am sure there are inmates who can teach her how to do it without getting caught. They will teach her many other things like what sex is like in prison. If she thinks she likes kinky sex well she will get a crash course. (Just hoping she meets a real BAD A$$ who will be her TEACHER)
Pianist
Pianist

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed May 22, 2013 9:24 am

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/22380751/2013/05/21/life-on-death-row
FOX10 - Phoenix, AZ 5/21/13

Life on death row: A look at what Jodi Arias awaits if given death penalty

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #22 - Page 19 22380751_BG1
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed May 22, 2013 9:29 am

sorry this is hysterical.... JA trial memorabilia selling on ebay... people are so stupid!!

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/video?clipId=8817699&autoStart=true

coloring books... pics of willmot and hodi... demarte... etc..
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed May 22, 2013 9:41 am

Someone told me your hair had to have NO dye on it in order to donate it to Locks of Love---(NOT sure of the accuracy of that).
Jodi's hair had had numerous dye jobs on it in a short period of time before her arrest. She said her hair was "below [her] waist" at that time (lie---you can clearly see it was long, but not even to the waist back then), and that she donated it shortly after being in jail.
She had very badly dyed hair, still long, in the jailhouse interview where she is seen putting on makeup (the one for 48 hours or someone, not her interrogation w/Flores)---her hair is reddish, with bad blondish streaks peeking out underneath in the back.
There is no way she donated her hair unless they were accepting dyed hair. I do know also that there is a minimum length you can donate, and I believe it is about 8 inches or close.
Her hair has never been short since being incarcerated so it must have been growing out and being only trimmed in the 5 years in jail. (You can easily find photo documentation for all of this---What a dumb sh--- she is).
IT WOULD TAKE THAT LONG TO FINALLY GET A FULL HEAD OF LONG HAIR IN ONE'S NATURAL COLOR.

I think that hair donation thing is another stupid whopper lie---unless they accept fried and dyed hair.

IMO, this is yet another ill-thought-out lie of Hodi's. I would LOVE it if a spokesperson for Locks of Love came forward and said NO WAY did we get any hair from Hodi!!!
Just another tidbit; Jodi said in one of her interviews last night that they can't have haircoloring in jail. I saw several inmates in Estrella jail walking around in interviews on HLN, and most had not only heavy makeup on, but dyed hair as well. I don't know what the policy is there, but these inmates do have access to these things at sometime.
One of the newsmen last night said Jodi "made someone go to the jail for her makeup" before she would do an interview. The makeup was not done by the news crew.

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Wed May 22, 2013 10:05 am; edited 6 times in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed May 22, 2013 9:56 am

Jodi Arias interview: Arias speaks out to ABC15 as jury deliberates on death penalty

Posted: 10:34 PM
Last Updated: 1 hour and 22 minutes ago
•By: abc15.com staff

1 of 4 Video Clips

PHOENIX - Jodi Arias on Tuesday made a statement to the jury , a group of men and women who will soon decide whether she gets a life sentence or execution in the death of her one-time lover.

Arias sat down with ABC15's Amy Murphy on Tuesday night, just hours after jurors began deliberating, to speak out about the trial, her feelings about Travis Alexander's death and whether she wants to live or die.

Read a raw transcript of our questions and Arias' answers below.

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/jodi-arias-interview-arias-speaks-out-to-abc15-as-jury-deliberates-on-death-penalty
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed May 22, 2013 9:59 am

Jodi Arias, Amy Murphy Interview. abc15. All 4 clips

Published on May 22, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEgmWKV7ryc
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy5d Wed May 22, 2013 9:59 am

My husband just cut his hair after growing it out from 2010 to donate it, and that's cutting it down to a normal man length. We got a hearty kick out of her lie that she's donated 3 times in 5 years.. And has never had short hair.

She.is.such.a.tool
sassy5d
sassy5d

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed May 22, 2013 10:00 am

sassy5d wrote:My husband just cut his hair after growing it out from 2010 to donate it, and that's cutting it down to a normal man length. We got a hearty kick out of her lie that she's donated 3 times in 5 years.. And has never had short hair.

She.is.such.a.tool

YUP!!!!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed May 22, 2013 10:09 am

Arias speaks out about case in jailhouse interview

By BRIAN SKOLOFF and JOSH HOFFNER | Associated Press – 3 hrs ago.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #22 - Page 19 558b90a925118e11320f6a7067000fa4
Associated Press/Ross D. Franklin - Convicted killer Jodi Arias speaks during an interview at the Maricopa County Estrella Jail on Tuesday, May 21, 2013, in Phoenix. Arias was convicted recently of killing …more her former boyfriend Travis Alexander in his suburban Phoenix home back in 2008, made a plea in court on Tuesday for life in prison, instead of execution, saying she can contribute to society if allowed to live. (AP Photo/Ross D. Franklin)

PHOENIX (AP) — In a surprise jailhouse interview just hours after a jury began deliberating her fate, Jodi Arias spoke out Tuesday about her murder trial, her many fights with her legal team and her belief that she "deserves a second chance at freedom someday."

Arias spoke to The Associated Press as part of a series of interviews with media outlets. She repeated many of her claims from previous interviews, testimony on the witness stand and her statements to the jury earlier Tuesday as she pleaded for mercy.

But she provided some new information about her case and how she believed her lawyers let her down by not calling more witnesses who could have bolstered her claims that she was a victim of domestic violence at the hands of Travis Alexander.

Read more:

http://news.yahoo.com/arias-speaks-case-jailhouse-interview-055458185.html
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed May 22, 2013 10:11 am

Did Beyonce's lawyers actually send Hodi a cease and desist letter with regard to the 'survivor' shirt? This is not a joke?
If true, I am dancing for joy!!!!!
I hope they slap her with another lawsuit. She has one pending from the Alexander family which she will lose of course, and if Beyonce initiated one AND a few other companies whose magazine artwork she traced, it would be fantastic!

BTW, hubby is a graphic designer and had worked in print media. Definitely a NO NO to copy/trace another artists work and call it yours! Plagiarism is plagiarism, no matter in what field...

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed May 22, 2013 10:14 am

If only all of these news people who are interviewing Jodi would show their disgust for her and their disbelief of her claims on camera as a few have, Jodi would realize she is NOT be getting the kind of exposure she wanted, lol!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 22, 2013 10:15 am

I mentioned it yesterday during her story but to me she started to take over Sam's story about TA... Going green, helping the needy... but she's going to do all that from prison... she took Sam's praise of TA's life and things he liked to do to better himself and others and twisted to fit her new found prison life.... How effing weird is she?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 22, 2013 10:17 am

oh and saying Sam's version of their family is inaccurate and her version of who the glue is is correct... and how her family have xmas with a huge portrait of her and TA's family hasn't been together since he died because it's to hard...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy5d Wed May 22, 2013 10:19 am

18, that is my understanding.
A tool.
I just can't wait to hear the jury reactions when they get 'the full' picture. 'Juror 8' keeps talking.. Ask him about those 'revilations'
sassy5d
sassy5d

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy5d Wed May 22, 2013 10:21 am

Bmore.. Wouldn't that b wonderful if they thought like you just did? I didn't see it from that view.. SHE's going to do all the life things that he can't, including holidays with her family that they were robbed of
sassy5d
sassy5d

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 22, 2013 10:21 am

and why did she have the grown up blonde pics of her in there that she went by fast? as to say see i did use to look like this, I'm hot and still can be... you can't kill me because i'm hot...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed May 22, 2013 10:23 am

Bmore wrote:and why did she have the grown up blonde pics of her in there that she went by fast? as to say see i did use to look like this, I'm hot and still can be... you can't kill me because i'm hot...

Yeah! I thought that was gaggingly obvious. I am hoping the jury was just sick and mad as hell seeing and listening to her and contrasting that to what the Alexanders said.

IMO showing the blonde bombshell photos was stupid in the extreme---She is such an egotist she can't resist or stop herself from forcing the "I am SO HOT" opinion of herself on everyone. It was tantamount to saying to the jury "See THIS is what I REALLY look like. I am only putting on this ugly duckling librarian disguise to fool you idiots!"

'Einstein' is so damn dumb she shoots herself in the foot at every turn because she is simply incapable of showing true modesty, empathy, remorse, or any other desirable human feelings.

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Wed May 22, 2013 10:31 am; edited 4 times in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 22, 2013 10:24 am

sassy... it's just another one of her things that she does... not an original thought so she has to take over someone else's... she consumes people, she's an identity thief in the worst way...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed May 22, 2013 10:33 am

18thcenturylady wrote:Someone told me your hair had to have NO dye on it in order to donate it to Locks of Love---(NOT sure of the accuracy of that).
Jodi's hair had had numerous dye jobs on it in a short period of time before her arrest. She said her hair was "below [her] waist" at that time (lie---you can clearly see it was long, but not even to the waist back then), and that she donated it shortly after being in jail.
She had very badly dyed hair, still long, in the jailhouse interview where she is seen putting on makeup (the one for 48 hours or someone, not her interrogation w/Flores)---her hair is reddish, with bad blondish streaks peeking out underneath in the back.
There is no way she donated her hair unless they were accepting dyed hair. I do know also that there is a minimum length you can donate, and I believe it is about 8 inches or close.
Her hair has never been short since being incarcerated so it must have been growing out and being only trimmed in the 5 years in jail. (You can easily find photo documentation for all of this---What a dumb sh--- she is).
IT WOULD TAKE THAT LONG TO FINALLY GET A FULL HEAD OF LONG HAIR IN ONE'S NATURAL COLOR.

I think that hair donation thing is another stupid whopper lie---unless they accept fried and dyed hair.

IMO, this is yet another ill-thought-out lie of Hodi's. I would LOVE it if a spokesperson for Locks of Love came forward and said NO WAY did we get any hair from Hodi!!!
Just another tidbit; Jodi said in one of her interviews last night that they can't have haircoloring in jail. I saw several inmates in Estrella jail walking around in interviews on HLN, and most had not only heavy makeup on, but dyed hair as well. I don't know what the policy is there, but these inmates do have access to these things at sometime.
One of the newsmen last night said Jodi "made someone go to the jail for her makeup" before she would do an interview. The makeup was not done by the news crew.

here is a link to the criterion for locks of love donations..
http://cancer.about.com/gi/o.htm?zi=1/XJ&zTi=1&sdn=cancer&cdn=health&tm=12&f=10&su=p284.13.342.ip_p1026.33.342.ip_&tt=11&bt=7&bts=2&zu=http%3A//www.locksoflove.org/

GUIDELINES FOR ACCEPTABLE DONATIONS
Hair that is colored or permed is acceptable.
Hair cut years ago is usable if it has been stored in a ponytail or braid.
Hair that has been bleached (usually this refers to highlighted hair) is not usable. If unsure, ask your stylist. We are not able to accept bleached hair due to a chemical reaction that occurs during the manufacturing process. **If the hair was bleached years ago and has completely grown out it is fine to donate.
Hair that is swept off of the floor is not usable because it is not bundled in a ponytail or braid.
Hair that is shaved off and not in a ponytail or braid is not usable. If shaving your head, first divide hair into multiple ponytails to cut off.
We cannot accept dreadlocks. Our manufacturer is not able to use them in our children’s hairpieces. We also cannot accept wigs, falls, hair extensions or synthetic hair.
Layered hair is acceptable if the longest layer is 10 inches.
Layered hair may be divided into multiple ponytails.
Curly hair may be pulled straight to measure the minimum 10 inches.
10 inches measured tip to tip is the minimum length needed for a hairpiece.
Printable Guidelines (PDF)
Please Note:

Shorter hair will be separated from the ponytails and sold to offset the manufacturing costs. Although the shorter hair cannot be used in the hairpieces, it still greatly helps to reduce costs.
Gray hair will be accepted and sold to offset the manufacturing costs.
Colored hair is not usable if it is colored over bleached hair.
Because Locks of Love creates custom hairpieces for each child, we are unable to accept donations of wigs, falls, hair extensions or synthetic hair.

Jodi's Hair was bleached if her natural colour is brown...and therefore unusable until the dyed unbleached portion had grown out completely and cut off... so a resounding BS for donating twice!! unless of course she is some form of Alien who can pull hair out in lengths to suit her... and yes it is her character to be a pathological liar...
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed May 22, 2013 10:36 am

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/05/21/juror-8-reacts-jodis-statement-jury

Juror 8 interview... went from a circus to a freak show!! lol
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy5d Wed May 22, 2013 10:37 am

So basically Stabby Defense att. Spent her 19 minutes 'cross examining' the VIS, and offered her rebuttals to their grief. Here's cute baby Stabby, we lived in poverty for 5 minutes, here's Stabby in Hawaii, here's my 7th grade oil paintings, here's Stabby with multiple men, with whom Im still friends with today but could not come and talk because Stabby will win it all in appeal. Stabby will teach the poor, the needy, the illiterate.
sassy5d
sassy5d

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy5d Wed May 22, 2013 10:42 am

TA family have crappy holidays but here's my unsupportive, abusive and neglectful family, we smile for the camera, this is how my Stabby family will spend our holidays.

Oy, how did this not shout to me when I listened..

Oh, also love how the DT who wanted so badly to keep the personality disorder out of criminal cuz dem was wet behind the ears,.. Now want to shout u can't kill her, she has a mental illness.
sassy5d
sassy5d

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed May 22, 2013 10:52 am

I know this is off topic, but I know we are all dog lovers here and I thought we could all use a few minutes of pure unadulterated 'cuteness'!
Now, I have 2 cute yorkies, but next to this amazingly accomplished little lady, they look like '2 stupid dogs'! (Oh well, they are the best little bundles of love in the world to hubby and me).

Hope you enjoy 'Misa'!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by renatae Wed May 22, 2013 10:52 am

carlakay wrote:altho what Bmore posted about the tittay monster (lol) was funny the fact of the matter is this so called mitagation specialist obviously did NOTHING so wth should the taxpayers foot the bill for her? Pisses me off worse than JW and Nurm..least they have pulled out all stops to defend the undefendable IMO

Agreed! I saw no reason in the beginning for her to be sitting there on her butt everyday, occasionally patting Jodi's hand. Mitigation IMO should be circumstances present pre-murder, so why on earth does she need to be present for the aftermath?
renatae
renatae

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 22, 2013 10:56 am

my childhood was abusive... this is us in Hawaii... are you effing kidding me?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed May 22, 2013 10:56 am

the breakdown of Jodi's time for allocution is telling... 19 min talking... and 13+ min. talking about herself...

I also liked that the statement analysis said slippage saying that Jodi confessed to premed... lol

one of the photos during impact statements was supposed to be a picture of Travis' gravemarker as if the d-team got that taken out.... scum!!

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/05/17/travis-photo-not-used-court?clusterId=1347#videoplayer
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrskinger Wed May 22, 2013 11:02 am

Even if Jodi get lwop .. she is going to eventually run into REAL domestic violence victims and they wont buy what she is selling, she has no idea what she is walking into.
Mrskinger
Mrskinger

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Junebug Wed May 22, 2013 11:10 am

justanopinion wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:Someone told me your hair had to have NO dye on it in order to donate it to Locks of Love---(NOT sure of the accuracy of that).

here is a link to the criterion for locks of love donations..
http://cancer.about.com/gi/o.htm?zi=1/XJ&zTi=1&sdn=cancer&cdn=health&tm=12&f=10&su=p284.13.342.ip_p1026.33.342.ip_&tt=11&bt=7&bts=2&zu=http%3A//www.locksoflove.org/

GUIDELINES FOR ACCEPTABLE DONATIONS
Hair that is colored or permed is acceptable.
Hair cut years ago is usable if it has been stored in a ponytail or braid.
Hair that has been bleached (usually this refers to highlighted hair) is not usable. If unsure, ask your stylist. We are not able to accept bleached hair due to a chemical reaction that occurs during the manufacturing process. **If the hair was bleached years ago and has completely grown out it is fine to donate.
Hair that is swept off of the floor is not usable because it is not bundled in a ponytail or braid.
Hair that is shaved off and not in a ponytail or braid is not usable. If shaving your head, first divide hair into multiple ponytails to cut off.
We cannot accept dreadlocks. Our manufacturer is not able to use them in our children’s hairpieces. We also cannot accept wigs, falls, hair extensions or synthetic hair.
Layered hair is acceptable if the longest layer is 10 inches.
Layered hair may be divided into multiple ponytails.
Curly hair may be pulled straight to measure the minimum 10 inches.
10 inches measured tip to tip is the minimum length needed for a hairpiece.
Printable Guidelines (PDF)
Please Note:

Shorter hair will be separated from the ponytails and sold to offset the manufacturing costs. Although the shorter hair cannot be used in the hairpieces, it still greatly helps to reduce costs.
Gray hair will be accepted and sold to offset the manufacturing costs.
Colored hair is not usable if it is colored over bleached hair.
Because Locks of Love creates custom hairpieces for each child, we are unable to accept donations of wigs, falls, hair extensions or synthetic hair.

Jodi's Hair was bleached if her natural colour is brown...and therefore unusable until the dyed unbleached portion had grown out completely and cut off... so a resounding BS for donating twice!! unless of course she is some form of Alien who can pull hair out in lengths to suit her... and yes it is her character to be a pathological liar...

I too have donated to Locks of Love 3 times. The first time was in about '97, then 2004 and 2007. My hair does grow pretty fast, but to have it un-dyed, and long enough without leaving myself with very short hair (which does not look good on me) it takes time. Now my hair has too much gray to do it. But I don't think she could have done 3 times in 5 years considering she had dyed hair when first arrested. Average hair grows 6 inches a year. Knowing that I would think the first donation would be after 3 years. Maybe she donated earlier? But I can say my '97 donation resulted in a pink postcard thanking me, so the cards she had are the more recent.
Junebug
Junebug

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 22, 2013 11:14 am

you know tho... you can't research her case but if there is something you think is suspect, like you think she is lying to make herself look good again and you're not buying it you can look up the specifics like the locks of love... Find out for yourself that yeah that's another lie AGAIN... It just confirms she's a bad person so off with her head...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed May 22, 2013 11:23 am

justanopinion wrote:the breakdown of Jodi's time for allocution is telling... 19 min talking... and 13+ min. talking about herself...

I also liked that the statement analysis said slippage saying that Jodi confessed to premed... lol

one of the photos during impact statements was supposed to be a picture of Travis' gravemarker as if the d-team got that taken out.... scum!!

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/05/17/travis-photo-not-used-court?clusterId=1347#videoplayer

I used to think I could grudgingly accept LWOP for Jodi if need be, but now if that is the jury's verdict I will NOT go quietly into the night.

After all the information the prosecution couldn't bring in because this judge deemed it "too prejudicial".

After all of the rulings this judge has made that have allowed Jodi to control the court proceedings over and over, whether through illness, faux or real, temper tantrums, and continual manipulation.

After the defense teams continual antics (no doubt driven by their client) to harass and denigrate the prosecution, and causing needless and thoughtless delays in the proceedings to the detriment of the victim in absentia and his family, as well as to the jurors.

After too much leniency being shown to a now convicted felon, who is still allowed to appear in court in street clothing, tweet, and give countless interviews as if she was a movie actress.

After Jodi being allowed to throw a fit and as a result this judge forced the Alexander family to remove Travis' face from their memorial ribbons...

And after they were then told they could not show a picture of Travis' grave during their VIS.

ALL of this would have been too much. Somehow, some way, this turned into a fiasco that went far beyond Jodi Arias getting a fair trial, and well into the realm of allowing the VICTIM to be repeatedly trashed, his family constantly disrespected and having their feeling trod on, and finally a convicted murderer being allowed to act like a spoiled diva, still calling the shots in court and being given outrageous and inappropriate 'perks'.

Jodi's so called 'mitigation' speech yesterday was the ultimate last straw for me. So offensive on every level was it, that I am out for blood. I really want to scream and spew out all the words the men here have called Jodi---and rightly so.

Now, if this jury does NOT come back with the death penalty, I will feel as angry and cheated as I did in the Casey Anthony case. I will cry for the Alexander family, because I know that IF she is not on death row, she will continue to blacken Travis' name and harass and torture this family in every way she can from her jail cell.

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Wed May 22, 2013 11:27 am; edited 2 times in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed May 22, 2013 11:25 am

renatae wrote:
carlakay wrote:altho what Bmore posted about the tittay monster (lol) was funny the fact of the matter is this so called mitagation specialist obviously did NOTHING so wth should the taxpayers foot the bill for her? Pisses me off worse than JW and Nurm..least they have pulled out all stops to defend the undefendable IMO

Agreed! I saw no reason in the beginning for her to be sitting there on her butt everyday, occasionally patting Jodi's hand. Mitigation IMO should be circumstances present pre-murder, so why on earth does she need to be present for the aftermath?

"According to the American Bar Association [ABA] Guidelines for the
Appointment and Performance of Defense Counsel in Death Penalty
Cases (Rev. Ed. Feb. 2003), a mitigation specialist (if not more than
one) is a mandatory part of the defense in any capital case.
See, ABA
Guideline 10.4 (C)(2)(a). In fact, the ABA Guidelines require every
criminal defense team facing a capital punishment sentence have at the
minimum two attorneys, a private investigator, and a mitigation specialist.
See ABA Guideline 1.1, 4.1, and Commentary.

Failure to include a mitigation specialist in a death case is arguably
per se ineffective assistance of counsel
, violating the defendant’s rights
under both the Sixth and Eighth Constitution according to the United
States Supreme Court. See Strickland v. Washington, 466 U.S. 668
(1984); Ake v. Oklahoma, 470 U.S. 68 (1985); Wiggins v. Smith, 539
U.S. 510 (2003); Rompilla v. Beard, 125 S. Ct. 2456 (2005)."

http://www.jdsupra.com/legalnews/what-is-a-mitigation-specialist-in-a-dea-66616/
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianist Wed May 22, 2013 11:34 am

None of us should be surprised that once again she has lied. I think I am better off NOT believing anything she says than to try and see if she is telling the truth. I am happy NOT believing her. She is NOTHING. Why waste my time or energy. I would rather look up the family of Travis and how to help them.
Pianist
Pianist

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed May 22, 2013 11:53 am

Jodi's Prescription Glasses

Judge's order:

ORDER FOR TRANSPORT OF DEFENDANT

The Court has received and considered Defendant’s Motion to Transport.

IT IS ORDERED granting the Motion to Transport.

IT IS FURTHER ORDERED approving and settling the formal written Order to Transport signed by the Court on April 22, 2010 and filed (entered) by the Clerk on April 22,

IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office shall transport Jodi Ann Arias, date of birth: 07/09/1980, booking number: P458434, to the Lions Vision Center at 1016 North 32nd Street, Phoenix, AZ 85008, within 30 days of the date of this order, for purposes of conducting an eye examination of the Defendant.

http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/042010/m4192866.pdf
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed May 22, 2013 12:03 pm

Alessandra_Deux wrote:Jodi's Prescription Glasses

Judge's order:

IT IS FURTHER ORDERED approving and settling the formal written Order to Transport signed by the Court on April 22, 2010 and filed (entered) by the Clerk on April 22,

IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office shall transport Jodi Ann Arias, date of birth: 07/09/1980, booking number: P458434, to the Lions Vision Center at 1016 North 32nd Street, Phoenix, AZ 85008, within 30 days of the date of this order, for purposes of conducting an eye examination of the Defendant.

Just supposing Jodi is on death row. Does the above still apply? Are we now taking our heinous murderers to the mall for new specks???
Seems to me those Goodwill bins where people can donate eyeglasses for the needy would be good enough for a convicted murderess. A pair of those should do. WHY must taxpayers pay for this field trip and eye exam? Wouldn't a prison doc be able to handle this? I haven't heard of others on death row being able to go out to an eye doctor.

Not feeling sorry for myself but this really burns my butt and this is why. the TAXPAYERS are paying for all this stuff for felons. My husband at present teaches special needs kids full time for a little over $300. a week while trying to find a better job back in his field. The damn school gives him insurance but none for me. We can't even afford heat let alone insurance for me. I desperately need new glasses, but that's not going to happen...
I don't even have a car---a young lady totaled my 13 yr. old van a few days before Christmas on the SAME day the engine went in hubby's 13 yr. old car. Insurance would of course not pay for the car, and we got a small amount for the totaled old van. All we could do was buy a tiny old used car for hubby to get to work. I live in the country with no way to get anywhere.

Hubby recently had a kidney stone and was sick to the point of ending up on an IV in the emergency room for the evening.
IF I get sick, I'm screwed. It's over. I can't go to get care. There is simply no way to pay for it. All I have is my little home and I can't risk losing the roof over my head in addition to everything else that's happened.

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Wed May 22, 2013 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrskinger Wed May 22, 2013 12:06 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:
justanopinion wrote:the breakdown of Jodi's time for allocution is telling... 19 min talking... and 13+ min. talking about herself...

I used to think I could grudgingly accept LWOP for Jodi if need be, but now if that is the jury's verdict I will NOT go quietly into the night.

After all the information the prosecution couldn't bring in because this judge deemed it "too prejudicial".

After all of the rulings this judge has made that have allowed Jodi to control the court proceedings over and over, whether through illness, faux or real, temper tantrums, and continual manipulation.

After the defense teams continual antics (no doubt driven by their client) to harass and denigrate the prosecution, and causing needless and thoughtless delays in the proceedings to the detriment of the victim in absentia and his family, as well as to the jurors.

After too much leniency being shown to a now convicted felon, who is still allowed to appear in court in street clothing, tweet, and give countless interviews as if she was a movie actress.

After Jodi being allowed to throw a fit and as a result this judge forced the Alexander family to remove Travis' face from their memorial ribbons...

And after they were then told they could not show a picture of Travis' grave during their VIS.

ALL of this would have been too much. Somehow, some way, this turned into a fiasco that went far beyond Jodi Arias getting a fair trial, and well into the realm of allowing the VICTIM to be repeatedly trashed, his family constantly disrespected and having their feeling trod on, and finally a convicted murderer being allowed to act like a spoiled diva, still calling the shots in court and being given outrageous and inappropriate 'perks'.

Jodi's so called 'mitigation' speech yesterday was the ultimate last straw for me. So offensive on every level was it, that I am out for blood. I really want to scream and spew out all the words the men here have called Jodi---and rightly so.

Now, if this jury does NOT come back with the death penalty, I will feel as angry and cheated as I did in the Casey Anthony case. I will cry for the Alexander family, because I know that IF she is not on death row, she will continue to blacken Travis' name and harass and torture this family in every way she can from her jail cell.

You said what alot of us are thinking. I hope all the jurors feel the way Juror 8 felt in his interview to hln. Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #22 - Page 19 643974 still having hope the right decision will be made.
Mrskinger
Mrskinger

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed May 22, 2013 12:09 pm

Mrskinger wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:

After the defense team's continual antics (no doubt driven by their client) to harass and denigrate the prosecution, and causing needless and thoughtless delays in the proceedings to the detriment of the victim in absentia and his family, as well as to the jurors.

You said what alot of us are thinking. I hope all the jurors feel the way Juror 8 felt in his interview to hln. Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #22 - Page 19 643974 still having hope the right decision will be made.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed May 22, 2013 12:25 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:
Alessandra_Deux wrote:Jodi's Prescription Glasses

Judge's order:

Just supposing Jodi is on death row. Does the above still apply? Are we now taking our heinous murderers to the mall for new specks???
Seems to me those Goodwill bins where people can donate eyeglasses for the needy would be good enough for a convicted murderess. A pair of those should do. WHY must taxpayers pay for this field trip and eye exam? Wouldn't a prison doc be able to handle this? I haven't heard of others on death row being able to go out to an eye doctor.

I don't know what is the procedure for death row inmates. I will look into it.

Last edited by Alessandra_Deux on Wed May 22, 2013 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next