Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMBER ALERT: Hannah Anderson – Female, 16 Years-Old … Ethan Anderson – Male, 8 Years-Old

+11
Lash
junie4justice
sitemama
hello clarice
angiefly2
Pianist
Hobnob
One Wonders
Nan11
ishi
justanopinion
15 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

AMBER ALERT: Hannah Anderson – Female, 16 Years-Old … Ethan Anderson – Male, 8 Years-Old - Page 6 Empty Re: AMBER ALERT: Hannah Anderson – Female, 16 Years-Old … Ethan Anderson – Male, 8 Years-Old

Post by Freckles Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:10 pm

junie4justice wrote:If I were rich, I'd be willing to bet $100,000.00 that SD county sheriff's dept will NEVER release anything to the public that would PROVE how corrupt and or inept Gore is. The Zahau family still has not received Rebecca's personal property, even thought the case is closed.  GRRR

I hear the name GORE and I think of Rebecca Z...
and I recall hearing the horror of Ruby Ridge where he was the senior FBI officer on duty....
he called the shots. Literally.  Shocked 

Totally unaccountable for his actions.
He is not above the law, in his opinion;
he IS the law and will remain so until enough media is focused upon his actions.
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

AMBER ALERT: Hannah Anderson – Female, 16 Years-Old … Ethan Anderson – Male, 8 Years-Old - Page 6 Empty Re: AMBER ALERT: Hannah Anderson – Female, 16 Years-Old … Ethan Anderson – Male, 8 Years-Old

Post by junie4justice Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:05 pm

Freckles wrote:
junie4justice wrote:If I were rich, I'd be willing to bet $100,000.00 that SD county sheriff's dept will NEVER release anything to the public that would PROVE how corrupt and or inept Gore is. The Zahau family still has not received Rebecca's personal property, even thought the case is closed.  GRRR

I hear the name GORE and I think of Rebecca Z...
and I recall hearing the horror of Ruby Ridge where he was the senior FBI officer on duty....
he called the shots. Literally.  Shocked 

Totally unaccountable for his actions.
He is not above the law, in his opinion;
he IS the law and will remain so until enough media is focused upon his actions.
Methinks he has some embarrassing info on some very rich people?
junie4justice
junie4justice

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:47 am

Grandmother talks of stresses during and after kidnapping of Hannah Anderson
Sara Britt tells of family support for teen

" ... We were sitting in our living room listening to the news and it was crushing and Hannah heard about it in school and that was really hard," said Britt...."

http://www.10news.com/news/grandmother-talks-of-stresses-during-and-after-kidnapping-of-hannah-anderson-03052014

Is this correct? The family was not notified personally? Anderson was in school at this time? (I doubt I would have been in such a rush to put her back in school. She spent time in the hospital, then time with her father...) I can't recall when the results came in....
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:41 pm

FBI Releases Video Of Hannah Anderson's Rescue From James DiMaggio

The Huffington Post  |  By Andy Campbell  Posted: 02/20/2015 12:59 pm EST Updated: 02/20/2015 12:59 pm EST

"Jackpot."

That's the code word authorities used to signal that Hannah Anderson, the California teen who was kidnapped in 2013 and forced into the backwoods of Idaho, had been rescued.

The FBI released surveillance video and photos to ABC News of the harrowing rescue (video above), which showed then-16-year-old Anderson trying to flag down agents as her murderous kidnapper, 40-year-old James DiMaggio, was looking away. FBI agents discovered the pair in an Idaho forest in August 2013, one week after DiMaggio killed Anderson's mom and little brother and torched their Boulevard, California home.

ABC Breaking US News | US News Videos

Read more:  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/20/hannah-anderson-rescue-video_n_6721586.html
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Fri May 15, 2015 10:17 am

Kidnapped San Diego Teen Hannah Anderson Inspires Made-for-TV Movie

“Kidnapped: The Hannah Anderson Story” airs on Lifetime on May 23

By  Monica Garske

Updated at 10:55 AM PDT on Thursday, May 14, 2015

The kidnapping of a San Diego teenager taken by a longtime family friend also accused of murdering the girl’s mother and little brother is the subject of a new made-for-TV movie.

“Kidnapped: The Hannah Anderson Story” airs May 23 on Lifetime. The film recounts the true, dramatic story of Hannah Anderson, the 16-year-old Lakeside, Calif., resident kidnapped by family friend James DiMaggio, 40, two years ago.

Read more:

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Hannah-Anderson-Story-Lifetime-Movie-San-Diego-Teen-Abduction-James-DiMaggio-303757361.html
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri May 15, 2015 3:59 pm

This is media tripe. I won't watch this...
"Made for the movies" garbage.
Wonder if SO Gore will be portrayed as a "saving angel."
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Thu May 21, 2015 11:06 pm

Hannah Anderson blasts credibility of Lifetime movie

10News Digital Team  9:43 AM, May 21, 2015  6 hours ago

SAN DIEGO - Hannah Anderson, the teen who was allegedly kidnapped by family friend James DiMaggio in 2013 after he murdered her mother and brother, is blasting the new made for television Lifetime movie about the tragedy, calling it a “lie of a movie.”

"Kidnapped: The Hannah Anderson Story", will premiere Saturday at 8 p.m. It covers questions surrounding the relationship between a then 16-year-old Anderson and 40-year-old DiMaggio.

...Anderson posted the following on Instagram Tuesday: “I never have (sic) them any form of permission to make this movie or even information to put in this movie. Even the preview alone has false facts and untrue events.”

Read more:  http://www.10news.com/news/hannah-anderson-blasts-credibility-of-lifetime-movie
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:17 pm

Moving from Developing Stories to Closed.

CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:42 pm

Claim Filed Against FBI for Hannah Anderson Kidnapper's Death

Kidnapper and killer James DiMaggio's sister has filed a $20 million claim against the FBI

By  Andie Adams, Monica Garske and Tom Jones

AMBER ALERT: Hannah Anderson – Female, 16 Years-Old … Ethan Anderson – Male, 8 Years-Old - Page 6 Hannah-Dimaggio-File-Pic
Hannah Anderson (L) and James Lee DiMaggio were found at a campsite in northern Idaho Aug. 10 after a search involving law enforcement authorities in six states

Updated 3 minutes ago

The sister of James DiMaggio, the man who kidnapped San Diego teen Hannah Anderson and killed her family, claims FBI agents used excessive and unjustified forcing in killing her brother after his actions spurred a large manhunt across six states.

Attorney C. Keith Greer filed a more than $20 million wrongful death claim against the FBI Thursday on behalf of Lora DiMaggio Robinson, alleging that there was no “viable justification” for DiMaggio’s shooting death.

In the document, Greer said deadly force was not warranted given DiMaggio’s “history of nonviolence” and the number of agents who could have restrained him. According to the claim, DiMaggio had fired his gun in the air as a call for help, but he had not threatened Anderson with deadly force or “imminent harm.”

Read more:

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/James-DiMaggios-Sister-Files-Claim-Against-FBI-in-Hannah-Anderson-Abduction-320207721.html#ixzz3hQQ1v26s
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by auman58 Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:10 am

Check out her new look here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3180466/Kidnap-victim-Hannah-Anderson-questioned-court-six-day-ordeal-captor-s-family-sues-FBI-gunning-down.html#comments
auman58
auman58

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:06 pm

Kidnapping suspect's sister files lawsuit against FBI.

Published:
August 10, 2015 3:03PM
Last changed:
August 10, 2015 6:50PM

Sister of suspect killed in Idaho after kidnapping files wrongful death suit against FBI.

BOISE, Idaho (AP) — The sister of the man killed in the Idaho wilderness after he was suspected of kidnapping a teen girl and killing her mother and brother in California has filed a $20 million wrongful death lawsuit against the FBI.

Attorneys representing Lora DiMaggio filed the lawsuit in Idaho's federal court on Monday.

~Snipped~

According to the lawsuit, attorneys argue that FBI agents used excessive force against DiMaggio and violated his constitutional right to a fair trial.

Read more:

http://www.eastoregonian.com/kidnapping-suspects-sister-files-lawsuit-against-fbi-eo-ap-webfeeds-news-northwest7f3ee40cfa514e3fa63c401da9420d2e
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6