Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Developing Stories

+12
Freckles
Julie
Cali
sitemama
Randie
Nan11
CuriousPortlander
Weeziethm
Alessandra_Deux
tesstruhart
justanopinion
Ann - Tx
16 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Developing Stories - Page 15 Empty Re: Developing Stories

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:55 am

Orlando daycare worker faces charges after boy, 3, dies in sweltering van

Associated Press Published 7:01 a.m. ET Aug. 9, 2017 | Updated 7:44 a.m. ET Aug. 9, 2017

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — A Florida day care van driver will face criminal charges after a child was found dead inside the vehicle at the end of a sweltering summer day, law enforcement officials said Tuesday.

Orlando Police Chief John Mina said 3-year-old Myles Hill spent all day in the van outside the Little Miracles Academy before he was discovered Monday night. Mina wouldn't say what charges the day care worker could face but says the worker has been cooperative.

Detectives were awaiting autopsy results, but believe they will show the death was caused by the heat. Temperatures reached a high of 94-degrees Fahrenheit in Orlando on Monday. Temperatures inside a vehicle under the summer sun can rise much higher.

"This is an absolute tragedy that could have been prevented," Mina said at a news conference.

Read more:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2017/08/09/hot-van-death-orlando-daycare-worker-held-after-myles-hill-3-dies/551527001/

Developing Stories - Page 15 Myles-hill-wkmg-cwd-820x430

https://crimewatchdaily.com/2017/08/08/3-year-old-found-dead-left-in-day-care-van-all-day-police-chief-says/
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:27 am

COLD CASE: Maryland, 1975

Sheila and Katherine Lyon

"...The Lyon sisters disappeared on March 25, 1975, after walking from their home in Kensington, Maryland, to a nearby shopping center to have pizza and look at Easter decorations.

A friend of the girls later told police she saw a man staring at the girls and following them at the mall. Welch, then 18, was questioned by police, but was dismissed as a suspect as authorities focused on a description given by other witnesses of an older man with a tape-recorder. ..."

"... Stood wearing a bright orange jumpsuit, Lloyd Lee Welch, 60, has admitted he abducted 12-year-old Sheila Lyon and 10-year-old Katherine Lyon from Wheaton Plaza Mall in March 1975.

But while Welch claims he didn't rape or murder either of the girls, his account of what happened after their abduction has varied wildly and changed repeatedly, say prosecutors.

Authorities have said that members of Welch's family are suspected to have taken part in murders but they themselves are now dead or their exact roles could not be proven....."

"... Welch was charged in the girls' killings in 2015 after members of his extended family said they saw him carrying two large duffel bags on property the family owned on Taylor's Mountain in Bedford County, Virginia.

During Welch's plea hearing in Bedford Circuit Court Tuesday, Commonwealth's Attorney Wes Nance said witnesses told authorities Welch put a green duffel bag in a large fire burning on the mountain. Nance said other witnesses recalled that the fire burned for days and had 'the stench of death.' The girls' remains were never found....."

"...Welch is now serving a prison sentence in Delaware for sexually assaulting a 10-year-old girl. Once he completes that sentence in 2026, he will begin serving his sentence in Virginia. ..."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4876792/Man-admits-killing-Maryland-sisters-42-years.html
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:17 pm

Colleen Hufford. 2014
Oklahoma

Grocery store manager describes the horrifying moment suspended employee beheaded his colleague

"...A manager at an Oklahoma food processing plant testified Friday that he tried but failed to stop a beheading attack three years ago.

He attempted to stop his co-worker, who had been suspended earlier that day, from attacking another employee with a butcher knife by severing her head.

Gary Hazelrigg told jurors that the victim, Colleen Hufford, was 'completely surprised' when Alton Nolen came up behind her, pulled her head back and drew the knife across her throat. ..."

"...Nolen, 33, is also charged with assault and battery with a deadly weapon for allegedly attempting to behead a second co-worker at the plant in Moore, an Oklahoma City suburb. Prosecutors are seeking the death penalty.

Investigators said Nolen had just been suspended from his job when he attacked Hufford in the company's administrative office. Defense attorneys have said Nolen is mentally ill and didn't know his actions were wrong, and plan to use an insanity defense at the trial.

Nolen has repeatedly tried to plead guilty and has asked to be executed, but Cleveland County District Judge Lori Walkley has declined to accept his plea. ..."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4890032/Manager-testifies-tried-stop-workplace-beheading.html

This is in Moore, OK.
You may recall the tornado that wiped the town out a few years ago.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:26 pm

Liberty German, 14, and Abigail Williams, 13,

Daniel Nations

Sex offender, 31, arrested for threatening hikers with a hatchet in Colorado may be connected to the unsolved murders of two teens in Indiana whose bodies were found on trail

"...The Indiana State Police Department confirmed that they are investigating Nations as a potential suspect in the double murders, but refused to comment further.

Indiana State Police spokesman Sgt. Kim Riley said it's too early to make a definite connection.

'Please keep in mind the Indiana State Police has received more than a thousand photos of persons alleged to be similar in appearance to the composite sketch of the Delphi person of interest,' Riley said in a statement. 'Each and everyone of these tips are investigated for any potential connection to our case.

'We will give the same attention to the person arrested in Colorado, but right now there is nothing that definitively connects this person to our investigation. If that should change — with this tip, or any other tip — rest assured we would be sharing such news with all media sources.'

Nations, who hails from Indianapolis, was identified as a suspect in the menacing case thanks to his car. ...."

"....After running background reports, officers realized that the husband and wife both had non-extraditable FTA warrants from other states and that Daniel was a registered sex offender and had a previous conviction for domestic violence in Indiana. Their license plates were also from Indiana and were expired. ...."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4929272/Man-arrested-week-connected-double-murder.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:32 pm

Coleen Hufford. Murdered.
Sad

Oklahoma man guilty in 2014 beheading of co-worker

"... An Oklahoma man was convicted Friday of first-degree murder in the 2014 beheading of his co-worker at a food processing plant.

Jurors deliberated for about two hours before finding 33-year-old Alton Nolen guilty in the death of 54-year-old Coleen Hufford.

The jury also convicted Nolen of assault and battery with a deadly weapon for attempting to behead a second co-worker at the Vaughan Foods plant in Moore, a suburb of Oklahoma City. Prosecutors have said they would seek the death penalty....."

"..Nolen had repeatedly tried to plead guilty and asked to be executed, but Cleveland County District Judge Lori Walkley declined to accept his plea. One of Nolen's attorneys had questioned whether his client was mentally competent to enter a guilty plea.

At a 2016 hearing, Nolen told Walkley that he would only accept a death sentence, not life in prison with or without the possibility of parole. ..."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/29/oklahoma-man-guilty-in-2014-beheading-co-worker.html

It was shortly after this Obama gave money and recognition to the Muslim center.....

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:37 pm

Slender man attempted murder

Wisconsin girl to avoid prison in 'Slender Man' stabbing with plea agreement

"... One of the Wisconsin teenagers charged with stabbing a classmate to impress the fictional character “Slender Man” will avoid prison time after a plea deal struck Friday.

Under the agreement, Morgan Geyser, 15, will plead guilty to the 2014 attack and remain in a state mental hospital where she will be evaluated by doctors.

The doctors will determine how long she should remain in treatment.

Geyser and Anissa Weier were charged with attempted first-degree intentional homicide in the 2014 attack on classmate Payton Leutner. Weier pleaded guilty to a reduced charge last month, and a jury later concluded she was mentally ill at the time of the crime. She faces at least three years in a mental hospital.

All three girls were 12 at the time...."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/29/wisconsin-girl-reaches-plea-deal-in-slender-man-case.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:42 am

Liberty German, 14, and Abigail Williams, 13,

Daniel Nations

"... DELPHI, Indiana (WTTV) -- We are learning more about Daniel Nations, a person of interest in the murders of Abby Williams and Libby German. Our partners at Crime Watch Daily spoke with Daniel Nations' grandmother in South Carolina. She says she has not heard from him in years.

“I was his guardian until he turned 18 and I sent him through school. Then he went to the Army and then he got married then he got divorced. I do not know what happened to him,” said Nations grandma Frona Hamm.

Nations was arrested outside of a bank in El Paso County, Colorado on Sept. 25 after police say he was driving with expired Indiana plates. Police also say he’s accused of threatening people with a hatchet on a trail....."

From the end of story:
".... Then they saw his picture. CBS4 asked them if they see similarities between the suspect sketch and Daniel Nations.

“Absolutely, I see the goatee and the lips are what stuck out to me,” said Mike.

“The eyes, the eyes, I think the eyes are what convinced me that it could potentially be him,” said Becky....."

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/10/04/grandparents-react-to-person-of-interest-in-murder-of-indiana-girls/23233231/
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:48 am

DELPHI MURDERS

"... Nations is being investigated for possible links to the shooting death of bicyclist Tim Watkins two weeks ago along the same trail in Colorado.

Investigators reportedly found a gun of the same caliber used to kill Watkins and a hatchet in Nations' car, which had expired Indiana plates.

Jacqueline Kirby with The El Paso County, Colorado Sheriff's Office told the station there are "similarities" in the cases and didn't rule out a possible connection, but said officials in Indiana have asked them not to release further information.

CBS Denver reports Nations is a registered sex offender and has numerous arrests ranging from assault and battery to domestic violence. His last known address is less than 100 miles from Delphi, Indiana.

The Indiana State Police say they've followed up on thousands of tips related to the girls' murders. They say they don't typically release investigative information on specific tips, but made an exception in the Colorado case because of numerous media inquiries. ..."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/police-not-yet-clear-whether-colo-hatchet-suspect-linked-to-slain-ind-girls/
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:59 am

DELPHI MURDERS AND TIMELINE

"...Daniel Nations, 31, was living under bridges in Morgan County when the girls were murdered, according to the Morgan County Sheriff's Department.

"The last address that he reported with us was that he was staying homeless in the area of State Road 67 under the bridges," said Captain Brent Worth.

Due to Nations' status as a homeless person and a convicted sex offender, he was required to check in weekly with an investigator at the Sheriff's Department.

"He came in on February 7, 2017 and then came in on February 14, 2017 and checked in, said Worth.

The girls' bodies were found on Feb. 14. According to documents from authorities, Nations never missed his weekly check-in from Jan. 31 - April 4 this year. ..."

http://fox59.com/2017/09/29/man-called-person-of-interest-in-delphi-murders-was-living-homeless-in-indiana-the-same-week-girls-bodies-were-found-police-say/
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:26 am

DELPHI MURDERS

"... “I’m still afraid of him,” Katelyn told the Colorado Gazette. “He makes me nervous.”

But despite his anger issues, she said she isn't sure Daniel could be behind the murders.

Katelyn also said she "thinks" he was with her at her doctor's appointment.

"I can't say what time it was," she told the newspaper. "And there were a couple (appointments) that he didn't go to, but I always had the vehicle. "...."

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/local-news/carroll-county/daniel-nations-wife-is-scared-of-him-but-doubts-he-was-involved-with-delphi-homicides
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:29 am

Delphi Murders
Daniel Nations
Boss comments

"...“He was the kind of person who looked like he could change in a second,” said she. “Nice at one time then go off on you another. You never knew what to expect from him.”

She said she and her husband hired Nations in the spring of 2015 to help on their cattle farm, but things started to go south after he took one of their trucks to Columbus and was caught peeping and pleasuring himself in a women’s restroom at Rickers.

After that, she said they had to call police on numerous occasions when he would vandalize their property or cause late-night disturbances. ...."

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/local-news/carroll-county/he-went-after-my-husband-with-a-hatchet-former-boss-says-daniel-nations-had-violent-tendencies
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:33 am

Delphi Murders
K. Nations:FB page

".... Full content of the post is as follows:

I am the woman who is currently married to Daniel. However I may going to say that isn’t going to be for much longer. I was t to stet by saying I am just as disgusted as anyone else about the deaths of these beautiful girls. I am beyond heartbroken for thier families. NO child deserves this or family or mother to feel that pain.

Now I know the biggest question has been did I know about his possible involvement..or did Daniel tell me he did it?.

No. If he did y would of been like any other mother and called he police on him so he could be punished for said actions. However I don’t know of anything more then what I have told Police. I have been cooperative with police since day one. You may wonder why.. but it’s because I am not an animal. I have a conscience and can in no way keep from doing what is right. I am a mother after all. So please know I am disgusted with Daniel and with all he has done to me and put me through I am in no way protecting him.”....."

http://wishtv.com/2017/10/05/facebook-post-raises-new-questions-in-delphi-double-murders/
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:37 am

Delphi Murders
Topix link

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/delphi-in/TPK6PM2H0NO6EQNRI
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:00 pm

Ladies who lunch! Michelle Obama and Canadian First Lady Sophie Grégoire Trudeau dine at a trendy Italian restaurant and go shopping in Toronto as she blasts Trump for 'tweeting from bed'

awe
"...'What's up with you young people? This tweetin' and snapchattin' ... this is generationally something that I just don't understand.

'Would you take your journal, your diary and open it up in the center of the town square and let people just read it? Just come up and go 'Ooh, this is how you felt? About your mother?,' Obama asked.

She also talked about the importance of proper grammar and factuality when it comes to making influential statements. ..."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5133529/Michelle-Obama-takes-jab-Trump-tweeting-bed.html

Money making....
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:22 pm

Susan Smith update

".... Now in 2017, it has been revealed by PEOPLE that Smith has lived a life of sex, drugs and self-harm in prison.

According to the magazine, Smith has been disciplined several times in the last few years for self-mutilation and possession of narcotics or marijuana, losing privileges — including access to visitors, phone calls or the prison canteen — at times, for more than year as a result.

While the nature of the self-harm is not specified, we also know that Smith has twice been involved sexually with prison employees. One of those was a guard and the other was a captain. When Smith was 28 in 2000, she had sex four times with a guard named Houston Cagle, who was 50. For that, he was jailed for three months. But Cagle wasn’t the only one, as just one year later, prison captain Alfred Rowe pleaded guilty to having sex with Smith and got off with five years of probation....."

http://rare.us/rare-news/the-woman-who-infamously-drowned-her-kids-in-a-lake-has-since-led-a-dangerous-life-in-prison/
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:40 pm

Can't find the links!  If someone finds them, Please move the story!!!

Payton Leutner

Slenderman stabbing victim slept with scissors for months after horror attack and was left with 25 scars from her neck to her belly button but has never spoken about it and still feels unsafe

"...A teenage girl who was knifed 19 times by her friends in what became known as the Slenderman stabbing slept with a pair of scissors for months after the 2014 attack and still does not feel safe more than three years later.

Payton Leutner was attacked by her friends Anissa Weier and Morgan Geyser in Waukesha, Wisconsin, in 2014.  They were all 12 at the time.

They told authorities they were trying to save themselves from the fictional internet character Slenderman who they said would kill them unless they hurt Payton.

Both girls were found not guilty of attempted murder by way of insanity and have been ordered to serve out their sentences in mental hospitals. ..."

".....Both Weier and Geyser will be sentenced this week but they have been told to expect a minimum of three years in their mental hospitals. "

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5199967/How-Slenderman-victim-haunted-stabbing.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:41 am

Slender man case: Anissa Weier

Wisconsin teen in 'Slender Man' stabbing gets 25 years in a mental health facility - the maximum possible sentence

Anissa Weier, 16, was sentenced to 25 years in a mental health facility Thursday
She pleaded guilty in August to attempted second-degree intentional homicide
In 2014, Weier and Morgan Geyser lured classmate Payton Leutner to the woods

"....Anissa Weier received the maximum punishment possible on Thursday.

The 16-year-old pleaded guilty in August to attempted second-degree intentional homicide as a party to a crime, but she claimed she wasn't responsible for her actions because she was mentally ill. In September, a jury agreed.

Although she could have received a sentence with a minimum of three years, Waukesha County Circuit Judge Michael Bohren on Thursday sentenced Weier to 25 years in a psychiatric institution, retroactive to the date of the crime.

That means Weier will be institutionalized until age 37. ...."

".....Geyser stabbed Leutner 19 times while Weier urged her on, according to investigators. ....."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5201023/1-2-girls-accused-Slender-Man-stabbing-sentenced.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:22 am

Judge to decide fate of man charged with killing Phylicia Barnes at his third trial

Developing Stories - Page 15 14573596_BG1

By Justin Fenton•Contact Reporter
The Baltimore Sun

March 5, 2018, 1:10 PM

The man accused of killing Phylicia Barnes has chosen to have a judge decide his fate for his third trial.

Michael Maurice Johnson, 34, waived his right to a jury trial on second-degree murder charges in the death of Barnes, the North Carolina teen who went missing from Baltimore during a visit in 2010.

Baltimore Circuit Court Judge Charles Peters will hear the case and decide whether Johnson is innocent or guilty.

Johnson has been convicted by a jury and acquitted by a judge. Both verdicts have been overturned.

Read more:

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-barnes-killing-trial-set-20180304-story.html
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon May 28, 2018 11:55 pm

New FBI Files Prove Feds Gave Pedophile Billionaire Epstein Slap On The Wrist & Freedom In Exchange For ‘Information’

May 28, 2018

".... Epstein was also caught running a child sex ring, in which he hosted rape parties for his wealthy friends on his private jet, the Lolita Express, and on his private island, which was referred to as “Orgy Island.”

It should have been a textbook case that would have made the FBI look heroic for putting a serial pedophile behind bars. However, the opposite happened. Epstein agreed to a plea deal for one minor charge in 2008, and he ended up spending just 13 months in prison, out of the 18-month sentence he was given for “soliciting prostitution and procuring a minor for prostitution.”

In addition to the ridiculously light sentence, the Palm Beach Post reported that in exchange for the year Epstein spent in prison, “federal prosecutors agreed not to pursue allegations that he had abused dozens of other teenage girls, instead of allowing them to file civil lawsuits against Epstein.”

The “sweetheart deal” given to Epstein has angered many Americans, especially those who have been sentenced to years in prison for nonviolent crimes. While there has been speculation as to whether Epstein’s wealthy financial status kept him out of prison, the latest release of documents from the FBI indicates that Epstein’s plea deal included more than just money.

The FBI released nearly 300 pages of documents in eight parts on Thursday. Although the majority of the content was made up of clippings from newspaper articles about Epstein, lists of the pages that had been deleted, and large blank spaces where information was being redacted, there was one document that stood out. Page 21 of Part 6 stated:

“On 09/11/08, case agent advised writer that Epstein is currently being prosecuted by the State of Florida and is complying with all conditions of his plea with the State of Florida. Epstein has also provided information to the FBI as agreed upon. Case agent advised that no federal prosecution will occur in this matter as long as Epstein continues to uphold his agreement with the State of Florida. Case agent also advised that no further forfeiture assistance will be required for this case.” ....."

http://fbnewscycle.com/new-fbi-files-prove-feds-gave-pedophile-billionaire-epstein-slap-on-the-wrist-freedom-in-exchange-for-information/
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:57 pm

Michael Peterson

Prosecutor in Netflix Michael Peterson documentary 'The Staircase' found dead

".... Freda Black, one of the North Carolina prosecutors involved in the infamous 2001 murder trial of Michael Peterson, has died. She was 57.

Peterson was accused of murdering his wife Kathleen whose body was discovered in a pool of blood at the bottom of the stairs in their Durham, N.C. home.

Wil Glenn, a spokesperson for the Durham police department told Fox News that Black, who gained fame after successfully prosecuting Peterson for the murder of his wife in 2003, was found dead in her Durham home around 3:30 pm on Sunday.  ..."

"....His attorney said at the time that prosecutors have agreed to sentence him to the eight years he already served. He's been out of prison since 2011 when a judge ordered a new trial......"

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/07/31/prosecutor-in-netflix-michael-peterson-documentary-staircase-found-dead.html

Note: Can't find the link to the thread.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:51 pm

11 Former Staffers at the Same High School Hit with Sexual Abuse Allegations

".....The reports harshly criticized Exeter for mishandling many of the complaints, either by failing to investigate them or providing support to victims. It also accused administrators of trivializing complaints or leaving them out of a wrongdoers personnel file — thus allowing at least one staffer to get a job at another school in Pennsylvania where he was accused of abuse in the 1980s.

It also alleged the school had two sets of personnel files for decades — one for human resources and a confidential one held by the principal or the dean of faculty. ....."

".....Earlier this week, another prep school in New Hampshire, St. Paul’s School, released a report detailing abuse by 20 former faculty members and administrators going back decades. ....."

https://www.westernjournal.com/11-former-new-hampshire-prep-school-staff-accused-abuse/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=westernjournalism&utm_content=2018-08-25&utm_campaign=manualpost
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:10 pm

Smokey and the Bandit star Burt Reynolds dies from heart attack, aged 82

Deliverance star Burt Reynolds dies from heart attack, aged 82

".... Burt Reynolds has died at the age of 82 from a heart attack.

The actor went into cardiac arrest and died at Jupiter Medical in Florida on Thursday morning, surrounded by his family, manager Erik Kritzer told the Hollywood Reporter.

Reynolds was best known for his roles in 1972's Deliverance, 1977's Smokey and the Bandit, and 1997's Boogie Nights - the last of which earned him an Oscar nomination ......."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6140349/Smokey-Bandit-star-Burt-Reynolds-dies-heart-attack-aged-82.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:40 am

Ohio massacre
Rhoden family

Newly released autopsy reports show the 2016 unsolved massacre of eight family members was methodical, calculated and vicious

Christopher Rhoden, 40,
his ex wife Dana Rhoden, 37
their children Christopher Jr, 16, Hanna May, 19, and Clarence 'Frankie' Rhoden, 20, Frankie's fiancee Hannah Giley, 20,
Christopher Sr's brother Kenneth, 44,
and their cousin Gary Rhoden, 38.

"... Each victim of an unprecedented massacre in Ohio was shot in the head, with many suffering multiple bullet wounds, newly released autopsy reports reveal.

The victims, seven adults and a 16-year-old boy, all members of the Rhoden family, were found dead at four homes along Union Hill Road in Pike County on the morning of April 22 2016 - they were all killed hours before.

More than two years later, police have not identified who was behind the killings, but autopsy reports suggest the murders were calculated and brutal, the Chillicothe Gazette reported. ..."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6186783/Autopsy-reports-Rhoden-family-massacre-released-showing-cruel-calculated-killings.html

I was not able to find this thread using the search at page top....
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by colsnipe Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:04 am

https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/16/tim-tebow-advice-tom-brady-aaron-hernandez/

HERE’S THE ADVICE TIM TEBOW GAVE TOM BRADY ABOUT LOOKING AFTER AARON HERNANDEZ
colsnipe
colsnipe

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:52 am

RHODEN FAMILY, OHIO

Family of four is arrested at last for the brutal murders of EIGHT Ohio family members back in 2016

"... The Wagners were all charged with planning and murdering the Rhoden family in Piketon in southern Ohio back in April 2016.  

The arrests are the culmination of a massive investigative effort since the seven adults and a 16-year-old boy were found dead at four different homes. ..."

"...Jake Wagner was a long-time former boyfriend of Hanna Rhoden, one of the eight victims, and shared custody of their daughter at the time of the massacre. ..."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6385897/Four-people-arrested-murder-eight-Ohio-family-members.html

MORE INFO:

"..."This has been so long coming. Thank God!" Verlina Jarrell, of Circleville, Ohio, co-administrator of a Facebook page about the "Pike County massacres" with some 650 members, told The Associated Press. ..."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/authorities-custody-dispute-played-role-in-familys-slaying
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:36 pm

RHODEN FAMILY, OHIO

"... Pike County Sheriff Charles Reader said they ran down every single lead.

'We have been patient when it was painful to be, running down every lead, no matter how small,' he said.

'Members of one family conspired, planned, carried out and then allegedly covered up their violent act to wipe out members of another family.

'They did this quickly, coldly, calmly and very carefully. But not carefully enough. They left traces, they left a trail. The parts to build a silencer, the forged documents, the cameras, cellphones, all that they tampered with. And the lies, all the lies they told us.'

DeWine said the Wagners studied the layouts of the victims' properties, as well as their habits, routines, sleeping locations and pets.

The indictments accuse the Wagners of tampering with phones, cameras, a gun silencer, shell casings and parts of a home security system...."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6401299/Suspect-filed-custody-6-days-massacre.html

Keep on mind.  They MURDERED EIGHT people and several dogs.... Sad Shocked Sad Shocked

Last edited by Freckles on Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:32 pm

Baby Hope
Anjelica Castillo

"... After being hunted by police for 22 years, a man accused in the slaying of a toddler known as “Baby Hope” died in a New York jail, according to reports.

Conrado Juarez, who faced trial in Manhattan Supreme Court for the murder of 4-year-old Anjelica Castillo, died at the Rockland County Jail, the New York Daily News reported on Nov. 19.

His death is being investigated by officials, New York State Commission of Correction spokeswoman Janine Kava told the Daily News. Juarez died at Montefiore Nyack Hospital from pancreatic cancer, the New York Times reported.

The New York Post in 2013 reported that Juarez, a Mexican national, was in the United States illegally. Meanwhile, the New York Times previously reported that at one point, he smuggled himself back into the United States from Mexico....."

"....Anjelica’s identity was unknown for more than two decades, and her parents never reported her missing. In 2013, though, a tipster led police to the girl’s sister, and DNA helped authorities identify Anjelica’s mother.

Raymond Kelly, New York City’s police commissioner at the time, said in October 2013 that Juarez was questioned and admitted abusing and killing Anjelica. Juarez and told police his sister helped him dump the girl’s body. ...."

https://www.theepochtimes.com/reported-illegal-immigrant-who-allegedly-killed-baby-hope-dies-in-prison_2720209.html?fbclid=IwAR3J_62lcSJhvkVLCUA36sWf8fG6-Y1dy7wzdrKok7qyTh4SuuNsC46vFHA

Behind the scenes:

https://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/18/nyregion/suspect-recalls-the-short-life-of-baby-hope.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:42 pm

EXCLUSIVE: Anna Nicole Smith's mother Virgie Arthur, 66, dies after a long battle with cancer - a year after final interview in which she revealed she was heartbroken because she was cut out of granddaughter Dannielynn's life

"...Anna Nicole Smith's mother Virgie Arthur has died after a long battle with cancer, DailyMail.com has learned.

The 66-year-old passed away at her home in Montgomery, Texas on Sunday, November 18.

Arthur was the only surviving parent of the famous playmate after her father Donald Hogan, 62, died of lung cancer in 2009.

Anna Nicole, who died of a drug overdose aged 39 in 2007, would have turned 51 this Wednesday. ...."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6430933/Anna-Nicole-Smiths-mother-Virgie-Arthur-dies-long-battle-cancer.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:27 pm

Freckles wrote:RHODEN FAMILY, OHIO

"... Pike County Sheriff Charles Reader said they ran down every single lead.

'We have been patient when it was painful to be, running down every lead, no matter how small,' he said.

'Members of one family conspired, planned, carried out and then allegedly covered up their violent act to wipe out members of another family.

'They did this quickly, coldly, calmly and very carefully. But not carefully enough. They left traces, they left a trail. The parts to build a silencer, the forged documents, the cameras, cellphones, all that they tampered with. And the lies, all the lies they told us.'

DeWine said the Wagners studied the layouts of the victims' properties, as well as their habits, routines, sleeping locations and pets.

The indictments accuse the Wagners of tampering with phones, cameras, a gun silencer, shell casings and parts of a home security system...."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6401299/Suspect-filed-custody-6-days-massacre.html

Keep on mind.  They MURDERED EIGHT people and several dogs.... Sad Shocked Sad Shocked

"..... Wagner, his parents, 47-year-old Bill Wagner and 48-year-old Angela Wagner, and his brother, 27-year-old George Wagner IV, are charged in the 2016 shootings of seven adults and a teenager from the Rhoden family......"

"....The first of four family members charged with killing eight people from another Ohio family has pleaded not guilty to aggravated murder and other charges in what could end up being a death penalty case. ...."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6432421/Couple-sons-arraigned-Ohio-family-slayings-8.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:41 pm

Where is the thread?  

Sandy Hook families suing InfoWars' Alex Jones for defamation win legal victory as judge grants them access to the conspiracy site's financial documents

"....The families of the victims killed in the Sandy Hook school shooting have have won legal victory in their defamation case against conspiracy theorist and InfoWars host Alex Jones.

A Connecticut judge has ruled Friday that the families suing Jones can review the financial documents of the Infowars site that called the shooting a hoax.

Six Newtown families filed a lawsuit in April against Jones, the Infowars publisher and owner, accusing him of subjecting them to harassment and death threats from his followers.  ...."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6583235/Sandy-Hook-families-access-InfoWars-financials.html

JMO
This was a major hoax.
1.  Child Noah showed up on billboards in mid-east listing him as a refugee
2. School had been closed due to mold. asbestos and other problems; new school had been opened
3. Gun supposedly used in shooting death of the perp was found in trunk of car while he was dead in building
4. Teacher/principal supposedly dead ran in the Boston marathon.... and lost a leg when the bomb went off!  There were pics of her with her same name
5. No record of Adam anywhere but is one for Ryan.... and it was Ryan who had a driver's license,,,,found in bedroom where Adam supposedly slept....
6. Mother had two different first names  according to property ownership.... only in Sandy Hook did she have the one name.... Nancy?
7. Registration on car was to a man seen in video running at back of building.  He was from out of state. When apprehended he was placed in front of PD vehicle, passenger seat. Not hand cuffed. Questioned and let go.
8. Christmas tree were already purchased, correct in reported number, and stacked outside of fire dept. Seen in video
9. Bitter cold with snow on ground. Children lined up were seen in fall attire with leaves on ground.
10. No open caskets?
11. One of the reported fathers works for govt.  He never returned to Sandy Hook for his son's funeral, etc..Stayed in Florida. Mother was a either a psychologist or psychiatrist.
12. All the"dead" kids sang the National Anthem at a sporting event in JANUARY. When asked, the music director said they should have been there as it was an honor to be invited.... at youtube,
13. Little girl in red dress? Yeah. Showed up a week of so later at White House and Obama is pictured holding her.
14. When names were checked, especially against facebook, the "dead" wrote they enjoyed theater and role playing....
That included the creepy neighbor who said the children arrived at his door escorted by a bus driver who had to go back and try to rescue more kids.
15. There were emergency drills the week before the incident. One PD officer, when notified of the need for him to report in, asked if this was real or just the drill they had been practicing for? He did not report in. He continued shopping

youtube has many vids on the above enumerated items.....

Father was due to Testify due to LIBOR..... where both the parents worked

The theater shooting in Aurora... again, the father was to testify on LIBOR the following Monday. James Holmes. And law enforcement was less than 3 minutes away. There were drills with FBI just a few days prior.

To my knowledge, Alex Jones has never spoken negative on Sandy Hook.
He has pointed out the problems in story presented and asked listener to think.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:09 pm

The documentary series, Smiley Face Killers: The Hunt for Justice, will begin on Saturday night on Oxygen.

Were hundreds of college-age men who drowned on nights out murdered? Retired detectives claim sinister gang drugged and killed them, made their deaths look like accidents and left smiley face graffiti nearby

"... The detectives found striking and suspicious similarities in the deaths of hundreds of men dating back to 1997...."

".... A new true-crime series poses the theory that at least 100 college-age men whose deaths were thought to have been accidents were actually murdered by a sinister gang of killers who spray painted smiley faces nearby.

The documentary series, Smiley Face Killers: The Hunt for Justice, will begin on Saturday night on Oxygen.

It features retired NYPD detectives who have spearheaded a private investigation linking the numerous, suspicious deaths of men around the country together and asking whether or not they were in fact the victims of murder.

Some of the men's families and friends who have always doubted the official ruling that they died from accidental drowning also took part. ...."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6607819/Gang-smiley-face-killers-drownings-hundreds-men-US.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:24 pm

No thread? Think they got him~

Abby Williams, Libby German
Delphi, Indiana

Cops hunting the man who murdered two teen girls on Indiana rail tracks two years ago are now probing a suspected child molester arrested 100 miles away after the public drew similarities between his mugshot and sketch of their killer

"....Cops working on the unsolved murder of two girls killed on Indiana train tracks are looking into a man arrested on suspicion of child molestation after the public likened his mugshot to the sketch of the killer.

Charles Andrew Eldridge, 46, was taken into custody on suspicion of child molestation on January 8 after he was caught trying to have sex with a minor in an undercover sting where the Randolph County Sheriff’s Department posed as a 13-year-old girl.

After his detainment in Union City, his mugshot drew comparisons to an earlier sketch of Abby Williams and Libby German's killer.

The Delphi multi-agency investigative team working on the double murder case have confirmed that they are looking into Eldridge's arrest.

Eldridge reportedly told law enforcement he had sexual encounters with minors younger than 13 on multiple occasions, Fox 59 reported.

The bodies of Williams, 13, and German, 14, were found were found on the Delphi Historic Trail half a mile upstream from the abandoned Monon High Bridge in Indiana February 14, 2017. It was a day after they were last seen. ...."

HIS MUG SHOT.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6611535/Cops-probe-connection-child-molester-arrested-100-miles-teen-girls-killed.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:44 pm

EXCLUSIVE: Accused child molester who looks like sketch of suspected murderer of two teen girls was 'violent weirdo obsessed with hiding in the woods'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6624137/Indiana-sex-offender-looks-like-Delphi-murderer-sketch-obsessed-hiding-woods.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:35 am

Washington. DC

The most heinous crime': DC 'Mansion Murders' killer shows no remorse as he's sentenced to life in prison for the 2015 slaying of three members of a wealthy family and their housekeeper

"....The bodies of construction firm owner Savvas Savopoulos, 46, his wife Amy, 47, their 10-year-old son Phillip and the family's housekeeper, Veralicia, 57, were found on May 14, 2015.

Judge Juliet McKenna said Friday: 'The conduct was heinous, atrocious and cruel. Holding them hostage in their home for 24 hours. The conduct is incomprehensible.' ....."

"... Wint, who was born in Guyana, had pleaded not guilty to multiple counts of first-degree murder, kidnapping and arson. He had worked for the Savopoulos family business, American Iron Works, as a welder in Maryland before losing his job. ..."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6658625/DC-Mansion-Murders-killer-shows-no-remorse-hes-sentenced-life-prison.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:28 pm

Hi Peeps and even Julie.... This is important. Pls if you can post this somewhere, anywhere pls do....

Pls watch

eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:29 pm

then when you get a chance watch this

eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:31 pm

I apologize if this has been posted before and I am unaware of that. Luv you guys and even somedays... Julie lol she complains too much about Wendy's french fries.
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:12 am

eva wrote:Hi Peeps and even Julie....  This is important.  Pls if you can post this somewhere, anywhere pls do....

Pls watch

Thanks. O have been following this case. Disgusting..... She was expecting a boy.... Was that a threat to him? Shocked
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:14 am

Delphi murders

What happened to Abby and Libby? Police urge the public to keep providing tips as mystery remains over Indiana girls' unsolved double murder two years later

".... On January 8, Charles Andrew Eldridge, 46, was arrested by Randolph County deputies in an unrelated sting operation after allegedly arranging to meet up a girl he thought was 13 years old for sex.

Charles Eldridge was taken into custody just over a 100 miles from where the killings took place. His mugshot was compared to a sketch of the man suspected of killing two Indiana girls +7
Charles Eldridge was taken into custody just over a 100 miles from where the killings took place. His mugshot was compared to a sketch of the man suspected of killing two Indiana girls

Upon his arrest, Eldridge reportedly told officers he's had multiple sexual encounters with another child under the age of 13.

After news of his arrest circulated, members of the public started inundating cops with calls.

They claimed his mugshot looked like a sketch of the man believed to be responsible for the deaths of Abigail Williams, 13, and Liberty German, 14, in 2017......"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6701901/Public-urged-providing-tips-2-girls-killings.html

Best article and photo I have seen thus far on this case.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:16 pm

Peter Tork, Monkees
77yrs

'He slipped away peacefully': Monkees bassist Peter Tork dies at 77 after being diagnosed with rare tongue cancer 10 years ago

"... He later added: 'Pardon me if I am being dogmatic -- but I think it is harder to put together a band than a TV show -- not to take anything away from TV shows. These days I watch MSNBC -- mostly aghast at what I see -- and what I am missing is "madcap".

'Peter Tork died this AM. I am told he slipped away peacefully. Yet, as I write this my tears are awash, and my heart is broken. Even though I am clinging to the idea that we all continue, the pain that attends these passings has no cure. It's going to be a rough day.'..."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6730277/Monkees-singer-Peter-Tork-dies-age-77-diagnosed-rare-tongue-cancer-10-years-ago.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:25 pm

Mary Crocker, 14,
Georgia

Girl, 14, was 'starved and forced to live in a dog cage before she died and was buried in her family's backyard next to her older brother who had been missing for two years'

".. Mary Crocker's father, Elwyn Crocker Sr, his wife, brother-in-law, mother-in-law and mother-in-law’s boyfriend last month were charged with felony murder stemming from the girl's death, as well as cruelty to children.

During a hearing in Effingham County Superior Court on Tuesday, a detective testified that the 14-year-old Mary was kept in a cage that was positioned in the kitchen of her family's double wide trailer outside Savannah...."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6774739/Girl-14-starved-forced-live-dog-cage-died.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by colsnipe Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:44 pm

Massachusetts Court Reinstates Aaron Hernandez’ Murder Conviction
colsnipe
colsnipe

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:50 pm

Mary Crocker Elwyn Crocker Jr
Georgia 2016 and 2018

Five family members charged in murder of girl, 14, who was beaten, starved and kept in a dog pen have ALSO been indicted in the slaying of her brother, 14, who was buried alongside her in their backyard

"...According to Brown's testimony, the emaciated child was beaten, starved and given foul-smelling food as punishment for refusing to do house chores, failing to exercise and stealing food.

Mary's body was not found until December, when police acting on an anonymous tip went to the family's property in Guyton and discovered the 14-year-old's body buried in a muddy soil in the backyard.

Also unearthed during the search was the corpse of Mary's older brother, Elwyn Jr. ..."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6851053/Family-charged-death-Georgia-boy-buried-yard.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:06 am

Libby German and Abigail Williams
Delphi, on February 14, 2017.

Man who 'resembles' an FBI sketch of the suspected murderer of two teen girls in Indiana is slapped with five new molestation charges - just hours before cops announce a 'new direction' in their probe of the killings

"....Former security guard Eldridge was arrested in Union City on January 8, around 116 miles from where Libby and Abby were found dead over two years ago. ...."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6941431/Indiana-man-looks-like-sketch-teen-girls-murderer-Indiana-given-new-child-sex-charges.html

WOW awe
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:05 am

FBI Documents Show Alleged Child Sex Abuse, Drug Trafficking at ‘Twelve Tribes’
BY BOWEN XIAO
June 28, 2019 Updated: June 30, 2019

"....The 61-page document—released by the bureau’s Vault library on June 25—included separate complaints detailing the alleged crimes, mostly against children. The cult has communes all over the United States, including Vermont, New York, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Florida, California, Tennessee, and more.

In 2013, a preliminary investigation was conducted by the FBI, based on a complaint the bureau received from the Alexander County Sheriff’s Office in North Carolina that children were being “sexually exploited” at a Twelve Tribes compound in the town of Hiddenite. The case was closed the same year.

Twelve Tribes has communes around the world, with the Hiddenite location being one of its training centers. ...."

"...Yet another document, one from 2010, detailed how a former member was allegedly sexually and physically abused by cult members as a child but had repressed the memories. In 2009, the former member had seen a psychologist, who reported the abuse to local authorities, and had also contacted national leaders of the cult to inform them of her abuse. The former member also attended personal meetings with the cult leaders.

After a meeting on a date that was redacted, the former member was killed in a car crash that “was not accidental” and was allegedly “orchestrated” by cult members to prevent the woman from “propagating the claims of abuse.” ..."

https://www.theepochtimes.com/fbi-documents-show-alleged-child-sex-abuse-drug-trafficking-at-twelve-tribes_2982534.html

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:07 am

Inside the Numerous, Shrouded Links Between NXIVM and Scientology
BY BOWEN XIAO
June 26, 2019 Updated: June 26, 2019

"...Before Raniere founded NXIVM in 1998, he had studied the teachings of CSI’s founder, L. Ron Hubbard, according to NXIVM ex-publicist-turned-whistleblower Frank Parlato.

Raniere did not borrow the whole theology of CSI, but he took a lot of its concepts, Parlato told The Epoch Times. He said Raniere was interested in CSI’s methods of gathering the personal information of its students and had admired Hubbard’s ability to make money, saying Hubbard was a “major influence” of his.

“Keith borrowed some of the language, like using the terms ‘parasites’ and ‘suppressors,’ right from the Scientology playbook,” Parlato said. “The terms have the exact same meaning.” ...."

https://www.theepochtimes.com/inside-the-numerous-shrouded-links-between-nxivm-and-scientology_2977898.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:11 am

The Rise and Fall of NXIVM: 20 Years With Raniere on the Throne
BY BOWEN XIAO
May 30, 2019 Updated: May 30, 2019

"...NXIVM (pronounced Nex-ee-um) was the second company started by Raniere. In the 1990s, he had opened a company called Consumers Buyline, which was later shut down by the New York state attorney general for utilizing pyramid schemes. Before all this, Raniere was a member of the multi-level marketing company called Amway.

NXIVM grew steadily, reaching its apex around 2015, NXIVM’s ex-publicist-turned-whistleblower, Frank Parlato, told The Epoch Times. Parlato said Raniere was more focused on gaining power, control, and women, over running a successful company. This sentiment was also echoed by the prosecution’s Assistant U.S. Attorney Tanya Hajjar in her opening statement, saying Raniere exploited the trust of his devoted followers to fulfill his own fantasies involving “sex, power, and control.”

“At that point [2015], it had reached its ultimate pinnacle,” Parlato said. “Rainiere had accomplished his goals, he was absolute commander on a number of people, women were now branded, he created DOS, he had most of his enemies indicted or silenced.” ..."

https://www.theepochtimes.com/the-rise-and-fall-of-nxivm-20-years-with-raniere-on-the-throne_2935385.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:16 am

Libby German and Abigail Williams
Delphi

Is this the Delphi rail bridge killer? Police say man, 55, who took his own life during an armed standoff after sexually assaulting a 26-year-old woman is a possible suspect in the unsolved murder of two Indiana girls

"....Paul Etter, 55, of Tippicanoe County, Indiana, killed himself during a five-hour standoff with police in Lebanon, Indiana, on June 27, following a large-scale manhunt.

Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby told the Journal & Courier Friday that Etter's 'name has come up through the process' when asked whether detectives were investigating Etter as the killer of teenagers Liberty German, 14, and Abby Williams, 13, who were abducted and found dead in 2017. ..."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7268823/Police-say-man-killed-standoff-possible-suspect-murder-two-Indiana-girls.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:05 pm

Freckles wrote: Liberty German, 14, and Abigail Williams, 13,

Daniel Nations

Sex offender, 31, arrested for threatening hikers with a hatchet in Colorado may be connected to the unsolved murders of two teens in Indiana whose bodies were found on trail

"...The Indiana State Police Department confirmed that they are investigating Nations as a potential suspect in the double murders, but refused to comment further.

Indiana State Police spokesman Sgt. Kim Riley said it's too early to make a definite connection.

'Please keep in mind the Indiana State Police has received more than a thousand photos of persons alleged to be similar in appearance to the composite sketch of the Delphi person of interest,' Riley said in a statement. 'Each and everyone of these tips are investigated for any potential connection to our case.

'We will give the same attention to the person arrested in Colorado, but right now there is nothing that definitively connects this person to our investigation. If that should change — with this tip, or any other tip — rest assured we would be sharing such news with all media sources.'

Nations, who hails from Indianapolis, was identified as a suspect in the menacing case thanks to his car.  ...."

"....After running background reports, officers realized that the husband and wife both had non-extraditable FTA warrants from other states and that Daniel was a registered sex offender and had a previous conviction for domestic violence in Indiana. Their license plates were also from Indiana and were expired. ...."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4929272/Man-arrested-week-connected-double-murder.html
Can't find the page....
Abigail William, Liberty German
Delphi murders

Mother of one of two Delphi murder victims criticizes police investigation in new podcast marking three years since the teens disappeared on railroad bridge

"...Police have only disclosed few details in their three-year investigation into the slayings.

They have never publicly revealed how the teenagers were killed despite autopsies being carried out.

Within days of the killings, authorities released two grainy photos of a suspect walking along the abandoned railroad bridge the two girls had visited.

Liberty had posted photos of herself on Snapchat walking on the bridge on the day she and Abigail vanished.

Authorities also released an audio recording of a man believed to be the suspect saying 'down the hill'.

The images and recordings came from Liberty's cellphone and police hailed her as a hero for recording the potentially crucial evidence.

In April last year, authorities released the sketch and footage of the killer on the Monon High Bridge where the girls had been.

They also released updated audio of the killer speaking that was retrieved from Liberty's cellphone. ...."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7949527/Mom-one-two-Delphi-murder-victims-criticizes-police.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:23 am

Delphi Murders

Sister of the two teenage Delphi murder victims is studying forensic psychology to find the killer as cops investigating the case for three years with no arrests say 'they're getting a tip a day'

"... The older sister has since chosen to major chose her major at the university while investigators have not made any arrests in the case. ..."

"....Kelsi says she's 'listened to that audio clip about a million times.'

'I think the voice is just so familiar to all of us,' said Kesli. 'After we heard that he was local, it became more of an idea that I might have talked to him. Maybe I met him at Dairy Queen or the gas station.'

Even though the suspect has yet to be caught, Kelsi says she's trusting investigators.

'After I started my forensics classes, I understood more of why we don't have all the answers,' she told WLFI....."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8049187/Sister-one-two-Delphi-murder-victims-studying-forensic-psychology-killer.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next