Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #29

+12
sitemama
Mylife101
One Wonders
hello clarice
Moosiesmama
yellow bike
CuriousPortlander
18thcenturylady
Freckles
colsnipe
justanopinion
Alessandra_Deux
16 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #29 - Page 19 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #29

Post by tesstruhart Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:49 pm

I want there to be a complete investigation into this juror. I do not want her to benefit in any way at all with her 'holdout' status. We have to have a legal system that we can trust. To bastardize it should be a felonious charge. There should be a penalty. JA got her just desserts. Death would have been just also. At least with this non-verdict she will fade into obscurity. She will have her small circle of inmates and that will be it. The women in that facility are not soft peaches and cream types. They are all manipulators in one way or the other. She will pull some of her 'stuff' and find out pretty quick that she is not the only one with stuff.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #29 - Page 19 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #29

Post by CuriousPortlander Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:06 pm

Freckles wrote:Saturday, March 7, 2015

Jodi Arias: Juror 17 Anti-Death Penalty Presentation
Juror 17, the lone holdout for Life in the Jodi Arias death penalty case, created this presentation AGAINST the death penalty in November 2013. Eleven months later she was selected to serve on the Arias jury....."

"....Transcript -

Death Penalty
Persuasive Speech by: xxxxxxx xxxxxxx

MORALITY

Since 1973, over 130 people have been released from death rows throughout the country due to evidence of their wrongful convictions.

Religion:If God chose to give us life, then we do not have the right to decide on whether someone's life must be ended.

MORALITY
"I cannot support a system which, in its administration, has proven so fraught with error and has come so close to the ultimate nightmare, the state's taking of innocent life...Until I can be sure that everyone sentenced to death in Illinois is truly guilty,until I can be sure with moral certainty that no innocent man or woman is facing a lethal injection, no one will meet that fate."
-Governor George Ryan of Illinois...."

http://www.courtchatter.com/2015/03/jodi-arias-juror-17-anti-death-penalty.html?spref=tw

Jodi Arias: Juror 17 Anti-Death Penalty Presentation
Although I had received several pieces of information regarding the article I previously posted in this spot, I have now learned the presentation on the death penalty done in November 2013 might not have been done by Juror 17 in the Jodi Arias case.

This site is not known for posting hearsay and unverified information, therefore I have taken the article down for now.

Cathy - Court Chatter

http://www.courtchatter.com/2015/03/jodi-arias-juror-17-anti-death-penalty.html?spref=tw
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:44 pm

Julie wrote:
Freckles wrote:

I dunno but that is an interesting question.
Maybe, the name of a child or relative of the juror or of MDLR?
Anyone at websleuths who could answer that question?

Also,  pay attention to a couple of things.
First, is a person follows the Catholic theology, almost promised NO to DP.
Certain religions will not ever endorse a DP because the opportunity for atonement is denied.

Second, most Hispanics are either Catholic or Baptist.
Third, Hispanics have a heavy matriarchal society. This means "what mama wants mama gets".
Reverence is given to the older female when two or more females are present.
They do not disrespect the diety/mother head of home, society.
Matriarchal also means the female will protect the younger Hispanic, the "children"... regardless.
The power they have is in the "forgiveness" provided they are not disrespected...

This juror is Hispanic as is MDLR.
IF MDLR requested of the Hispanic female juror, the younger juror would be obligated to MDLR.
Terms of respect in the society.

I haven't followed the Jodi case much at all, but I know a little. I don't know if this answers your question or not but I asked Dinosaur at Linda P's site who cha cha was, and here's her answer:

Julie- chacha is maria del a rosa also known as cockroach!!

Julie- She was tweeting during the trial using the handle of cougarliscious and Juan called her out in court on it, then she changed her twitter handle to Faithheals4, or something to that effect. numbnuts (nurmi) was saying information was being leaked, so Juan brought out how chacha was feeding kiefer the leaker, a writer for the AZ Republic inofrmation!!

Yes, thank you Julie. That makes sense. Cougarlucious is now FaithHeals4. The timing of MDLR's 9:32 AM victory lap is still very suspicious though.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:52 pm

CuriousPortlander wrote:
Legally Speaking: Jodi Arias mistrial raises questions but system not broken

By Monica Lindstrom, KTAR Legal Analyst, Co-host of The Agenda   | March 6, 2015 @ 9:37 am

New information about the holdout juror has many asking whether the non-verdict can be vacated or whether the holdout could be prosecuted or sued.

Arizona Rules of Criminal Procedure Rule 24.1 covers Motions for new trial and addresses juror misconduct.

...The rule then lays out the grounds for a court to grant a new penalty hearing. Here are the relevant parts for this issue:

(3) A juror or jurors have been guilty of misconduct by:

(i) Receiving evidence not properly admitted during the trial or the aggravation or penalty hearing;

(iii) Perjuring himself or herself or willfully failing to respond fully to a direct question posed during the voir dire examination;

(iv) Receiving a bribe or pledging his or her vote in any other way;

...  There are allegations she lied during voir dire regarding the Lifetime movie, her opinions about the death penalty, her ability to impose the death penalty, whether she knew the prosecutor and whether she could fulfill her oath by deliberating with her fellow jurors.

Applying the rule to the above allegations, the holdout juror could be guilty of misconduct.

... It clearly refers to "the defendant" has not received a fair and impartial capital sentencing. In this case people are claiming it was the State that did not receive a fair and impartial capital sentencing. The rule does not address that scenario which means the legislature did not intend to have this rule apply in this situation.

Long analysis short, and for our purposes, according to the plain words of this rule, it only comes into play if the defendant has been sentenced to death. Arias was not sentenced to death, there was a mistrial. There are no allegations that Arias did not receive a fair and impartial capital sentencing. As such, Juan Martinez, the prosecutor, cannot file a motion for a new trial since this rule does not apply.

Read more:  http://ktar.com/305/1813602/Legally-Speaking-Jodi-Arias-mistrial-raises-questions-but-system-not-broken

I hope Bill Montgomery does file perjury charges against juror #17 and doesn't just let it go as Monica Lindstrom suggests he will do as a cost saving practicality. I think Montgomery and Martinez feel pretty strongly about the Arias case because they decided it was worth over a million more dollars to go for the death penalty a second time. I am a Maricopa County resident and taxpayer and I have NO problem with them using additional funds to prosecute juror 17 if the allegations are true. I am also hoping that MDLR will be the subject of an investigation.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:17 pm

tesstruhart wrote:I want there to be a complete investigation into this juror.  I do not want her to benefit in any way at all with her 'holdout' status. We have to have a legal system that we can trust. To bastardize it should be a felonious charge.  There should be a penalty. JA got her just desserts.  Death would have been just also. At least with this non-verdict she will fade into obscurity.  She will have her small circle of inmates and that will be it.  The women in that facility are not soft peaches and cream types. They are all manipulators in one way or the other. She will pull some of her 'stuff' and find out pretty quick that she is not the only one with stuff.

Yes, tess. I think you are exactly right. Once she earns her way out of solitary she will quickly learn that she is not as special as she thought she was.

JA is in for a big surprise the next couple of years. Looking back at what we have learned of JA's history it does seem that her entire life since high school has had the singular focus of finding and keeping her prince charming. JA desperately craves/d relationships with men and literally needs their attention. She will never, ever be able to realize her dream of finding Mr. Right. JA strikes me as being rather vain and I believe it will be very painful to JA to watch her youth fade away behind bars with no male to tell her how "beautiful and sexy" she is. IMO, JA lived for, and sought out, that kind of attention. I think this reality will really start to sink in now that the pressure and preparation of her trial is over. She is going to be feeling pretty darn sorry for herself. Sorry for Travis, nah...just sorry for herself.

Personally, I think that JA has always (and continues to) hold the belief that she will actually get out of this situation through an over-turned verdict, mistrial, motion this, and motion that. Her reality is going to really hit hard when she realizes that she has no ability to self-fund any substantive appeals process. It was easy for JA to file all those bogus claims when the tax-payer footed the bill. Well, it is no longer free.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:20 pm

Justice for Travis ‏@blefuscu74 Mar 6

@troyhaydenfox10 this was his Facebook friends list before he deleted his account. Check the caches https://twitter.com/blefuscu74/status/573987357990457344/photo/1

Justice for Travis ‏@blefuscu74 Mar 6

@troyhaydenfox10 You should ask Willmott why Maria De La Rosa's daughter was facebook friends with Juror 17 husband! #jodiarias
0 replies 11 retweets 28 favorites

CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:30 pm

The Lone Juror Who Voted Against Jodi Arias Death Penalty Facing Ridicule

(VIDEO - it autoruns so not posting it here)

http://www.insideedition.com/videos/3882-the-lone-juror-who-voted-against-jodi-arias-death-penalty-facing-ridicule?viewfull=true
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:47 pm

tesstruhart wrote:I want there to be a complete investigation into this juror.  I do not want her to benefit in any way at all with her 'holdout' status. We have to have a legal system that we can trust. To bastardize it should be a felonious charge.  There should be a penalty. JA got her just desserts.  Death would have been just also. At least with this non-verdict she will fade into obscurity.  She will have her small circle of inmates and that will be it.  The women in that facility are not soft peaches and cream types. They are all manipulators in one way or the other. She will pull some of her 'stuff' and find out pretty quick that she is not the only one with stuff.
BBM

Cool
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:57 pm

IMO, JA will not feel any remorse or regret in what she did.
She will continue to believe she was justified in killing Travis as he did not meet her agenda. (Surely, everyone knows she had an agenda they were supposed to fill, right? Fill it or be punished.)

JA will adapt to wherever she is. She has learned to manipulate others by using "mirror image" responses. Why change? It is working for her.

JA will be content to sit in her cell working to the weekly phone calls and the padded convict accts... She will amuse herself with her droning singing, fussing with her hair, copying other art work and hoping to sell it.

She is a true parasite without any emotional feelings for others, no ability to dream or plan for herself. How can she miss that which is is incapable of feeling?

JA will put on the false face (as she did in the letter to Travis' family) and never admit.... she is evil and just not normal. She knows no different and can not understand why people would think bad things about her. It is not going to bother her, however, as she does not have that ability to process the concerns of others...

JMO We will have to see.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:10 am

^^^Sadly, you are probably right about all of the above.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:16 am

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 8h8 hours ago

Sources: Only 6 copies of list of jurors full names existed. Judge, two court aides, court reporter, and pros & def got 1 each. #jodiarias

https://twitter.com/hardtruth4real/lists/jodi-arias-trial-live
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:26 am

Juan Martinez Prosecutor Support Page
Yesterday at 10:21 · Edited ·

"....Let me try to explain the best I can. All the "dirt" being dug up on a certain juror will not warrant a retrial. The only way in hell there will ever be a New PENALTY Phase retrial is if she is granted a new CRIMINAL trial. And that would take a lot of proving up for her to get a new Criminal trial then followed by a new Penalty Phase afterwards. To get a new criminal trial there would have to be some huge errors in the Criminal trial such as a gross error by the trial judge, like evidence not allowed in. Trust me Nurmi is undoubtedly telling Jodi to keep her mouth shut. I am certain he advises against it. Especially now with the latest developments. Jodi would have to show the trial judge or her Defense team erred in the criminal trial to get a new one then followed by a new Penalty Phase. Trust me she's not gonna get a new Penalty Hearing based on this jurors actions...."

https://www.facebook.com/JuanMartinezProsecutorSupportPage

(So let it roll! Let JSS sentence her to LWOP. And then start the investigation to bring charges against the dt for improprieties. Bring charges against the juror for her lies to the court. Then arrest MDLR and book her!)
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:29 am

"....Paul's post from yesterday:

The Jodi Arias Death Penalty Retrial: A Juror’s Perspective

by The 13th Juror MD

DAY 45

“DEADLOCKED”

Now in progress.

“There can be no good ending in a murder trial…only lessons.”

My heart bleeds tears for the family and the memory of Travis Alexander. You were in the courtroom with me as Judge Sherry Stephens declared a mistrial in the Justice for Travis Alexander death penalty retrial.

I speak as a former juror when I say that there can be no greater pain than that of a jury who has not reached a verdict. I feel for eighteen jurors who were called to duty on September 30, 2015. I especially have empathy for the last fourteen, including twelve in the deliberation room and the final two alternates. Their lives have been forever scarred by an act of an evil woman who killed a wonderful man, Travis Alexander.

The words are difficult to come by as I could use the help of one of these jurors in understanding what happened in the deliberation room. I am looking for the lesson in all of this. ....."

".... “Your honor. the defense objects to the modified instruction. We also want the question sealed regarding the impasse with the jury…”

I was writing my notes furiously and I struggled to understand if I had heard the word impasse. Butterflies jumped in my stomach because it was the last word I expected to hear and I am sure that it was a word the family of Travis Alexander did not want to hear....."

https://www.facebook.com/JuanMartinezProsecutorSupportPage/posts/360489124144670
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:45 am

"...At some point, he made his way to the group of jurors who had been with him all along the way. It is an honor for a juror to finally meet the judge of their trial and the questions were many.

“Listen,” he said after a time, “I don’t know if you know this, but you made the right decision.”

“How so?” Cherie asked him. “Part of me still thinks she should have been punished with her life.”

“Let me tell you something,” he said. All five of us surrounded him with rapt attention. “Do you realize that if you had given her the death penalty, it would have had a seventy percent chance of being over-turned?”

“Our case?” she asked, surprised.

“No,” Judge Steinle corrected, “all death penalty cases have a seventy percent chance of being overturned.”

“Really?” I offered.

“Do you know what chance a life term is historically turned over?” he asked us.

Most of us answered that it was probably forty or fifty percent.

Judge Steinle shook his finger at us. “A life sentence has a one percent chance of being turned over.”

We were stunned...."

https://www.facebook.com/JuanMartinezProsecutorSupportPage/posts/360489124144670
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:55 am

Former roommate of Travis speaks out:

"....He says the thought of Jodi going free, even at 50-years-old, is scary to a lot of people because they believe she will be dangerous until the day she dies. “She’s a sociopath," he said.

Shaun said he’s tried to bury the feelings he’s had about losing his friend and has tried to avoid following the Arias' trial, but the sentencing verdict forced many feelings to resurface.

"It literally makes you nauseous, right to your core, it's nasty," he said.

Shaun says one of the hardest parts of the last few years is hearing Jodi and her attorneys drag Travis’s name through the mud.

"I hope that people can see the good that was in him and the person he was becoming. He grew up in a tough life, he really did, and he made something of himself."....."

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-phoenix-metro/central-phoenix/former-roommate-of-travis-alexander-jodi-arias-mistrial-not-fair-to-alexander-family
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:58 am

"...“I don’t think today’s victory will repair any sadness or change anything. But we hope it can begin the closure process for all who were affected by that tragedy,” Nurmi said. ...."

"....When asked if she had anything to say, Willmott declined to comment....."

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-phoenix-metro/central-phoenix/video-arias-attorney-kirk-nurmi-calls-mistrial-victory
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:05 am

Croaker Queen is starting to post some of the vids on youtube.
I am guessing these are the vids the judge has finally released?

Click under the vid where the contributor's name is.
It will take you to the "library" page of the contributor.
Once there, click on the vid you next want to view.

SturgeonGirl ‏@sturgeongal 8m8 minutes ago

ICYMI @croakerqueen HAS BEGUN POSTING some #jodiarias RETRIAL VIDEOS Jodi Arias Retrial - Family Impact Statements: https://youtu.be/iEMVTeSPeUk

https://twitter.com/hashtag/jodiarias?f=realtime&src=hash

March, 2015: Victim impact statements

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:06 am

Defense: Opening Statements

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:08 am

Prosecution Opening Statements

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:44 pm

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 53m53 minutes ago

#JodiArias will lose her stripes soon & move up to state prison spring, summer, fall & winter collections #FOREVER

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #29 - Page 19 B_lhbiIXAAEPc4s

roflao  roflao   roflao

CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Moosiesmama Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:57 pm

barf  barf  barf
Freckles wrote:"...“I don’t think today’s victory will repair any sadness or change anything. But we hope it can begin the closure process for all who were affected by that tragedy,” Nurmi said. ...."

"....When asked if she had anything to say, Willmott declined to comment....."

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-phoenix-metro/central-phoenix/video-arias-attorney-kirk-nurmi-calls-mistrial-victory
Moosiesmama
Moosiesmama

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:00 pm

Jodi Arias trial: Juror misconduct being investigated, Juror 17 under scrutiny

March 7, 2015 11:09 PM MST

It’s never a dull moment in the Jodi Arias trial that has now wrapped in Maricopa County Superior Court in Phoenix, Arizona.

...In the Jodi Arias trial though, there is no “normal.” Nothing in this case has happened the way it should. This is the case of a highly manipulative first degree murderer who is cruel and unusual and will do anything, say anything, to get away with her life for this crime. And she has succeeded. But at what cost?

So far it has cost the State of Arizona well over $3 million dollars, and most of those costs were eaten by the defense. Explain that one. No, really, please explain that one says the State of Arizona.

...Since then, some stunning allegations about that one holdout juror have emerged that while stunning, are not shocking to some. Some information has come out that this juror may have lied to get on this jury panel, for the sole purpose of hanging the jury. And yes, Arizona considers that a crime.

...Troy Hayden for Fox News reported yesterday that Juror 17 has a past connection with prosecutor Juan Martinez.

...During voir dire, the process of questioning jurors undertake before they are selected, that juror is asked if they know anyone involved with the case. “Anyone” being defined by, present lawyers, the victim, the judge, the defendant. Juror 17 said no.

But indeed we now know that she does. And lying to get on a jury is a crime.

...We are learning that indeed an investigation is underway on Juror 17 and this situation.

...And we know the list of names came from a legal source, because the middle names of the jurors were included as well. We also know that, since nobody at the court was approached for that information, the leak of that information came from the inside. But there is one name that keeps getting associated with that leak.

That person was speculated to have a family member with Facebook ties to the family of Juror 17. However once this news broke yesterday, there seemed to be a bit of a Facebook delete party. The information related to the individual that had known family connections to Juror 17 disappeared.

...Interestingly enough, a court reporter from Riverside, California, also had rumoured friendship connections to family members of Juror 17. That court reporter from Riverside, California, also attended the same Facebook delete party yesterday. We received exclusive information from a source close to this investigation minutes before we went to print tonight that revealed the source of the leak. That source goes by the name @JuansTie on Twitter. This is what the text message read,

“Everybody is speculating who may have leaked those jurors names....MDLR gave it to Jodi and Jodi gave the list to a supporter during a visit. The list is in her legal paperwork. She is hating life right now because they tossed her cell and are questioning her big time.”

...And it does sound like the prosecutor and the Maricopa County Sherriff’s Office (MCSO) are on it. A full investigation is underway.

(BBM)

Read much more:  http://www.examiner.com/article/jodi-arias-trial-juror-misconduct-being-investigated-post-verdict-juror-17-und
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:11 pm

CP
I am just now reading this. WOW! And, "Follow the money trail"....

"....And, interestingly enough, the people that have been the biggest pro-criminal supporters during this entire trial are now trying to make it look like they are washing their hands of “that kind of behavior.” Even the Arias family who have repeatedly said, this Team Jodi is the only place to send your big bag of money, has decided to “take a stand” against websites that should behave in this manner. Of course they need to say this out loud publicly, they certainly don’t want to be implicated with any of this.

But that’s not the story they have historically said. We have access to countless documents where Sue Allen Halterman has said herself that there is only one website that you should be giving your big bags of Jodi money to. That website is the website that calls themselves Team Jodi, and is the same website that published those juror names.

But Sandra Webber, has since tweeted information that suggests Aunt Sue is singing a different tune today. We've reported on Sandra Webber before. She is a blogger that implicated Maria de la Rosa in an illegally recorded and released jail house conversation. Today she tweeted, “Sandy said that SJ posted the jury names and Facebook account. The Arias family asked him to take it down. I don’t know if he did. I rarely go there.”

Huh. Really. That’s really interesting. So, if Team Jodi is the only place where the big bags of money are going, SJ runs the website Team Jodi, and Jodi’s family “rarely goes there”, who gets all of the money?

We are told the investigation into the alleged stealth juror has already started. As has an investigation into this leak. We are told that it possibly crosses state lines, and may even ultimately conclude with federal charges. ...."

http://www.examiner.com/article/jodi-arias-trial-juror-misconduct-being-investigated-post-verdict-juror-17-und
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:23 pm

Jeremy Paige Ann R. Kist • 4 hours ago

I have a screenshot on my computer of an odd comment by SJ to pandora on 2/23 shortly after pandora commented sj went back and edited. I will share when i get to my computer. But.. it was only SJ and pandora the rest of JAII were left out of the loop.. SJ said to pandora code red sent u a msg on Skype pandora responded omg i cant believe what i just read if true i am doing happy dance.

http://www.examiner.com/article/jodi-arias-trial-juror-misconduct-being-investigated-post-verdict-juror-17-und

".... Perryville get ready • 7 hours ago

I would bet tons of cash that the MCSO and it's leader Sheriff Joe will stop at nothing to get to the bottom of the juror name leaks. Great article and I am sure that MDLR is the ring leader in this mess. If the evidence leads back to her I am 100% confident MCSO will prosecute her. Jodi will also get more of what she deserves as the jail can suspend her visits, calls etc while an investigation is ongoing.
This list was leaked long before verdict day in order for the names to be published within 30 minutes of the verdict. Although the two defense attorney are total scum I don't think they would leak to the supporter website. There are/will be serious consequences for this leak. Sit back and watch what happens from here on out.
In closing, no one that is innocent deletes their social media accounts just saying....."
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:37 pm

WHO IS SJ?

Ann R. Kist Misty • 10 hours ago
Who is SJ?

J uan Martinez's Tie Ann R. Kist • 2 hours ago
Simon Johansson, he runs the Jodi Arias is Innocent web site.

Jodi who Ann R. Kist • 9 hours ago
SJ is the con artist felon that runs the Jodiariasisn'tinnocent sight.

angela colclasure Jodi who • 4 hours ago
And you know he doesn't care about Jodi and her followers. He is just counting the money and laughing at them. Also, posting every once in awhile waiting for his accolades from the bobo heads, "SJ, thank you so much, we love you, you are the greatest", I am surprised they don't drop to their knees and offer to give him a happy ending.

Carla Leichtenberger KarlaMNL Jodi who • 9 hours ago
Didn't he run the Casey Anthony is innocent website also????

Jodi who Carla Leichtenberger KarlaMNL • 9 hours ago
Yes

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:13 pm

Freckles wrote:Jeremy Paige Ann R. Kist • 4 hours ago

I have a screenshot on my computer of an odd comment by SJ to pandora on 2/23 shortly after pandora commented sj went back and edited. I will share when i get to my computer. But.. it was only SJ and pandora the rest of JAII were left out of the loop.. SJ said to pandora code red sent u a msg on Skype pandora responded omg i cant believe what i just read if true i am doing happy dance.

I would bet tons of cash that the MCSO and it's leader Sheriff Joe will stop at nothing to get to the bottom of the juror name leaks. Great article and I am sure that MDLR is the ring leader in this mess. If the evidence leads back to her I am 100% confident MCSO will prosecute her. Jodi will also get more of what she deserves as the jail can suspend her visits, calls etc while an investigation is ongoing.
This list was leaked long before verdict day in order for the names to be published within 30 minutes of the verdict. Although the two defense attorney are total scum I don't think they would leak to the supporter website. There are/will be serious consequences for this leak. Sit back and watch what happens from here on out.
In closing, no one that is innocent deletes their social media accounts just saying....."

Yes, I agree. Deleting one's social media accounts is very telling. It is a mystery to me why some people (especially young people) have not yet received the message that almost anything you do/say/view online can be traced back to you. Duh, right!

I have read (M. Lindstrom, I think) that District Attorneys rarely pursue juror perjury or misconduct charges because it costs more than it is perceived to be worth. They also worry that future jurors might falsely fear that being a juror leads to potential legal problems. I think that this case will be different. I think that Bill Montgomery, JM, and Sheriff Joe are taking this case personally. Spending millions more to re-try the penalty phase was a tough decision for Montgomery. He has got to be totally po'd that it was derailed by a lying stealth juror with an agenda. JM must be pretty po'd too. It must be infuriating to know that all of the hard work, late evenings of trial preparation, helping the TA's family through the process, etc was all for nothing! Everyday that he worked hard to make the States case was a totally wasted effort because juror 17 was sitting in the juror box secretly waiting for her chance to hand Juan a big loss in a high-profile case. Sheriff Joe most likely suspects (probably rightly so) that the juror information was released by Jodi from within his jail. Sheriff Joe does not take kindly stunts like this. I think that this is one case in which juror 17 and any others involved will actually be prosecuted because, IMO, Montgomery, Martinez, and Sheriff Joe Arpaio cannot stand Arias.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:37 pm

Freckles wrote:Jeremy Paige Ann R. Kist • 4 hours ago

To the above ^^^ bolded comment on leaking juror list a mere 30 minutes after the verdict.

In my mind this action clearly indicates that JA, MDLR, or whoever supplied the list knew that they had a ringer on the jury and they knew who it was. The juror list that was posted included the names of only the 11 jurors that voted for the death penalty. How on earth could they have known the identity of the juror that voted for life in order to avoid posting her name if they had not already been supplied with that information. The 11 jurors that spoke to the media never named the hold-out juror. So, how could JAII have known which name to leave off of their list??? They knew because they were told. JA could not have known about the connection to this juror unless MDLR told JA about it. After all, it was MDLR's daughter that was facebook friends with #17's husband. So clearly, MDLR had undisclosed knowledge of this facebook friendship and because of the facebook friendship it stands to reason the MDLR also learned of #17 history with Juan Martinez. Yet , MDLR says nothing. MDLR does not report the situation to the court as she is ethically (probably legally, as well) required to do. MDLR just sat by watching Travis family suffer through this miserable, long trial knowing the entire time that the DT had a ringer on the jury and that the victims were being put through hell for nothing. This explains why Jodi felt no need to finish testimony and no need to allocate. This explains why Jodi did not seem nervous at the verdict reading. Jodi knew. MDLR knew.

The biggest question that remains for me is did Nurmi or Wilmott know??? They fought very hard over every little detail of the case which leads me to believe that they did not know about the ringer. One could argue that they drug it out for money, but I'm not so sure about that. Nurmi just hates Jodi Arias. As many times as he has tried to get himself removed from her case it is hard to believe that he was in it for the money. Do the rest of you have any thoughts on this matter? Did Nurmi and Wilmott know, or was it MDLR and JA's "dirty little secret"?
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:48 pm

Very interesting article discussing Arizona laws ...

Legally Speaking: Jodi Arias mistrial raises questions but system not broken

By Monica Lindstrom, KTAR Legal Analyst, Co-host of The Agenda    
March 6, 2015 @ 9:37 am

Read more:

http://ktar.com/305/1813602/Legally-Speaking-Jodi-Arias-mistrial-raises-questions-but-system-not-broken
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:24 pm

CuriousPortlander wrote:
Husband of holdout Arias juror prosecuted by Martinez

Posted on March 6, 2015 at 6:24 PM  Updated today at 8:57 PM

...Prosecutors also said they're examining whether the holdout disclosed that her husband had been prosecuted by the same county attorney, Juan Martinez, who headed the case against Arias.

...Arizona law prohibits the public release of juror names. It's unknown how the identities were leaked, but information appeared online after jurors who favored the death penalty expressed frustrations over the holdout.

...Aaron Nash, a spokesman for the clerk of Maricopa County Superior Court, said no member of the clerk's staff reported being approached by anyone seeking the names of jurors.

...Arias will remain in the Estrella Jail in west Phoenix as she testifies in a civil case. Further information on the matter wasn't immediately available.

(B&UBM)

Read more: http://www.azfamily.com/news/Husband-of-holdout-Arias-juror-prosecuted-by-Martinez-295429721.html#ixzz3Tf29Gqf9

I was curious about the civil case; found this:

"We also know that Jodi Arias is involved in civil litigation according to Arizona Family yesterday. This led to much speculation in the court of public opinion. Is it possible the wrongful death litigation from the Alexanders is already filed?

We have not heard that it is. What we do know about this civil litigation is that this appears to be a harassment complaint filed on Jodi Arias by a former cell mate Cassandra Collins. We also know that Kirk Nurmi has received a similar complaint by the same complainant."

Source:  http://www.examiner.com/article/jodi-arias-trial-juror-misconduct-being-investigated-post-verdict-juror-17-und
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:52 pm

I have never heard or followed ANY case that is so messy.... and corrupt!

Travis was on trial.
The dt wanted to blame Travis for his own murder.
JA failed to take ANY responsibility for her actions.
JA blamed the victim and her impeccable memory lost in a fog.
JA's actions were never addressed by the dt who insisted on posturing the ridiculous and unproven crap of violence, sexual predation, mental/emotional/physical abuse upon JA by everyone!

And then the games began:
Interviews, internet postings, youtube begging for money "for the dt".... when the STATE paid for all that legal counsel!

IMO, the dt may not have known exactly what JA/MDLR were up to but they knew it was not honest. It was deception. And any time JA decided SHE wanted to represent herself, IMO, it was so she could get names/dates/info to misuse...and once she obtained it, she would then ask for Nurmi/Wilnot to represent her. You see, an officer of the court, Nurmi, can NOT participate in such harassing or law breaking.... He would lose his license as an atty. So they let JA actively participate. I would like to see the phone records of MDLR....
She is a snake in the grass.

I have gone back and reviewed the day the jury said they were hung.
Watch JA/MDLR reactions.... were they surprised? Relieved? JA turned to smirk at Travis' family until Wilnot redirected JA to look forward...MDLR is tense, emotionally drained as if something is bothering her...

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:59 pm

Teresa Decker ‏@tdecker13 10m10 minutes ago

Restitution in AZ. The amount from inmate's account is 20-40%. https://www.azag.gov/sites/default/files/documents/files/Restitution.pdf … #jodiarias

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:08 pm

Stoked ‏@cardar2003 2h2 hours ago

@pithyandwitty Do you know SJ's name? #jodiarias
2:53 PM - 8 Mar 2015 · Details
Hide conversation 0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites
JusticeForVictims ‏@ElMuertoArias 2h2 hours ago

@cardar2003 @pithyandwitty Simon John Hall name change to Simon Johansson pic.twitter.com/k6csauFyVo
View photo 0 replies 0 retweets 2 favorites

@cardar2003 @pithyandwitty Hill...not Hall -- typo
0 replies 0 retweets 1 favorite

@cardar2003 @pithyandwitty a search of "simon john hill barnsley" can give u an idea of what his shady past has been pic.twitter.com/SK24Fx7prX
View photo 0 replies 1 retweet 2 favorites
Gregor Smith ‏@djgregor 2h2 hours ago

@cardar2003 @pithyandwitty Simon Johansson I think..He is from Sweden and why he is doing what he is doing without repercussions.
0 replies 0 retweets 1 favorite
Stoked ‏@cardar2003 2h2 hours ago

@djgregor @pithyandwitty Thanks, was hoping he was in US so could prosecute for releasing juror names! Still hoping! #jodiarias

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:16 pm

See other links at bottom of this page:

"...Is Jodi Arias A Narcissist?
Arias craves attention more than she fears death.
Post published by Dale Archer M.D. on Sep 16, 2014 ..."

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/reading-between-the-headlines/201409/is-jodi-arias-narcissist
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:32 pm

Freckles wrote:I have never heard or followed ANY case that is so messy.... and corrupt!

Travis was on trial.
The dt wanted to blame Travis for his own murder.
JA failed to take ANY responsibility for her actions.
JA blamed the victim and her impeccable memory lost in a fog.
JA's actions were never addressed by the dt who insisted on posturing the ridiculous and unproven crap of violence, sexual predation, mental/emotional/physical abuse upon JA by everyone!

And then the games began:
Interviews, internet postings, youtube begging for money "for the dt".... when the STATE paid for all that legal counsel!

IMO, the dt may not have known exactly what JA/MDLR were up to but they knew it was not honest. It was deception. And any time JA decided SHE wanted to represent herself, IMO, it was so she could get names/dates/info to misuse...and once she obtained it, she would then ask for Nurmi/Wilnot to represent her.  You see, an officer of the court, Nurmi, can NOT participate in such harassing or law breaking.... He would lose his license as an atty. So they let JA actively participate.  I would like to see the phone records of MDLR....
She is a snake in the grass.

I have gone back and reviewed the day the jury said they were hung.
Watch JA/MDLR reactions.... were they surprised? Relieved? JA turned to smirk at Travis' family until Wilnot redirected JA to look forward...MDLR is tense, emotionally drained as if something is bothering her...

I actually considered the possibility that JA might have obtained information when she represented herself in August. I'm sure she did learn some things and manipulate other things. I don't think that JA could have obtained juror names as a result of representing herself because the jury was not selected until after Nurmi and Wilmott were back in charge. Personally, I think JA simply obtained the list from MDLR. I'm not sure why she would be so stupid as to give the list to JAII unless it was just to take revenge against any juror that dared to vote for the death penalty. Oh, the nerve of any juror that would vote death penalty against a helpless and abused domestic violence victim.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:19 pm

World News Videos | US News Videos

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/jodi-arias-juror-spared-life-receiving-death-threats-29462898

(Three jurors speak out)
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:31 pm

From the first Sentencing Trial:

'We can't come to a decision, and it was gut-wrenching': Three jurors on Jodi Arias trial speak out

By Jessica Montoya Coggins

Published: 16:08 EST, 26 May 2013  | Updated: 05:42 EST, 27 May 2013

Three jurors from the Jodi Arias trial are speaking out for the first time about being unable to come to a decision on her sentencing despite quickly finding her guilty of first-degree murder.

The jurors who spoke to ABC News all voted for Arias to receive the death penalty, a decision that was joined by five other members from their pool.

Three emotional days occurred as the jury continued to deliberate but were unable to arrive at a unanimous agreement regarding Arias's sentencing.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #29 - Page 19 Article-2331339-1A03FE16000005DC-376_634x354
Three jurors who were on the Jodi Arias trial speak for the first time about being unable to sentence the woman convicted of first-degree murder

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #29 - Page 19 Article-2331339-1A04267E000005DC-450_634x352
Jurors Marilou Allen-Coogan, Diane Schwartz, and Kevin Spellman all voted to sentence Arias to the death penalty

Diane Schwartz, a retired 911 operator, said that the inability to sentence Arias was trying. 'We can't come to a decision, and it was gut-wrenching. It was absolutely awful.'

Kevin Spellman, a banker, echoed the gravity of the situation. 'How do you weigh a person's life?'

Though the entire trial took over five months, the three jurors agreed that perhaps the most chilling part came when Arias herself took the stand.

Read more:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2331339/Jodi-Arias-trial-We-come-decision-gut-wrenching-say-jurors.html#ixzz3Tqs02YDf

Jodi Arias Jury Members' 'Trying Experience'

World News Videos | US News Videos

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/jodi-arias-jury-members-experience-19259344
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:40 am

I stumbled on this site and wanted to share it with you.
Can't understand how I have lived this long with such an inadequate understanding of mental disorders! This is serious stuff, folks.

I am sharing this because of it being mentioned extensively during the trial:
".....The American Psychiatric Association is publishing a 5th edition of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DSM-V) in 2013. The DSM defines standard criteria for diagnosing mental health conditions and is used by clinicians in the USA and beyond. The 5th edition DSM-V differs significantly from the previous editions (DSM-IV and DSM-IV-TR) in the way Personality Disorders are defined. For clarity, we have listed both the new DSM-V and the older DSM-IV definition for each personality disorder. ...."

Do you recall when the expert witnesses were asked WHICH version of the DSM was being used? See what I bolded above.

http://www.outofthefog.net/Disorders/STPD.html

"....Welcome to Out of the FOG!

Out of the FOG is an information site and support group offering help to family members and loved-ones of people who suffer from personality disorders.

Out of the FOG was written and developed by people who have experienced a relationship with a family member, spouse or partner who suffers from a Personality Disorder.

Personality Disorders are serious mental-health conditions which affect millions of people and are often misunderstood and undiagnosed. ...."

"....The acronym FOG stands for Fear, Obligation & Guilt - feelings which often result from being in a relationship with a person who suffers from a Personality Disorder. It was first coined by Susan Forward & Donna Frazier in their book Emotional Blackmail: When the People in Your Life Use Fear, Obligation, and Guilt to Manipulate You...."

http://outofthefog.net/index.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:46 am

"....The State vs Jodi Arias ~ Travis Alexander murder trial
17 hrs ·

"It has come to my attention that there are many scammers out there trying to solicit donations in my family's name. We have never solicited any donations. We would never solicit any donations despite the cost we spent on this trial. If you see a solicitation for donations, it is a scam.

We can not emphasize how much we appreciate everyone's support. There is absolutely no way we would've made it through this trial without it. It's amazing how many good people are out there. Our supporters have brought a beautiful positive, in light of a disgusting situation. We love you for that.

If you want to donate to our family, these are the only two legitimate places to send your donations:

The PayPal account is under the following email:

justice4travisalexander@gmail.com

My mailing address is:

Samantha Alexander
PO BOX 130023
Carlsbad, CA, 92013

Again, we are NOT soliciting donations. All donations would be helping us recuperate costs, helping members of our family that are struggling financially and assisting us in continuing Travis' legacy.

We love all of you amazing people."

~ Samantha Alexander ...."

https://www.facebook.com/Justice4Travis

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #29 - Page 19 803492
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:51 am

Can't copy image but this is what it says:

Taken from JA's pg:
Jodi Arias Updates

"....People see others how they see themselves.
That's why to Juan, everyone is a liar- - because
HE'S a liar. -- Jennifer Wilmot ...."

https://www.facebook.com/Justice4Travis/photos/pb.160510210691796.-2207520000.1425912126./796926437050167/?type=1&theater
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:10 am

"...Next stop, PERRYVILLE!"

End of story. I will let you read the start:

"....Later that evening, they released the pod for dinner.
I went down to the lower run to see Molly. “Girl, what the hell?”
“I don’t know,” Molly said.
An officer walked by to secure the chase closet doors.
I asked her, “Did they really find a screwdriver?”
“Oh, they found more than that,” she said, turning around to face us. “She had a screwdriver, razor blades, black shoe polish, J-B Weld, sandpaper, wires, screws, and an outlet.”
Again, I was in disbelief. Molly and me looked at each other, eyes wide.

Then the officer said, “Hey, we were searching for a wrench, and found a screwdriver. Go figure.” She laughed and walked away.
At that moment, a second officer started screaming, “Lockdown now!”

With people getting robbed, taxed, the endless fights, and now the screwdriver, who knows what’ll happen next at Perryville. ..."

http://jonsjailjournal.blogspot.com/2010/01/escape-attempt-at-perryville-womens.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:16 am

Meet part of the cast at Perryville:

http://jonsjailjournal.blogspot.com/2008/07/11-jul-08-meet-prisoners-this-morning-i.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:20 am

The juror used the same "revenge" word as reason jurors wanted dp:

"...#TeamJodi ‏@TeamJodiAriasx 31m31 minutes ago

People hate how Jodi killed Travis. But at the same time, they want Jodi killed.. You all just want revenge. End of story #jodiarias..."

https://twitter.com/hashtag/jodiarias?src=hash
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:06 pm

Freckles wrote:Can't copy image but this is what it says:

Taken from JA's pg:
Jodi Arias Updates

"....People see others how they see themselves.
That's why to Juan, everyone is a liar- - because
HE'S a liar. -- Jennifer Wilmot ...."

https://www.facebook.com/Justice4Travis/photos/pb.160510210691796.-2207520000.1425912126./796926437050167/?type=1&theater

I'm a bit suspicious about the origin of this tweet. This doesn't seem like something Wilmott would do. I suspect that one of hodi's little fan club might be fraudulently tweeting in Wilmott's name. What do the rest of you think about this?
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:32 pm

I would agree, Mylife....Wilmott is a lot of things, but I cannot see her jeopardizing her legal career by putting that out there on social media.

...now perhaps at a cocktail party (lol)
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by hello clarice Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:36 pm

I just came across this post via a link from WS.http://jodiariasisinnocent.com/

Last edited by hello clarice on Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : link didn't work - sorry)
hello clarice
hello clarice

Mood : Scared

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:06 pm

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 35m35 minutes ago

"@RealSheriffJoe: Can't stop #jodiarias visits but we are watching and listening to every word."

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision 40m40 minutes ago

“@Lynetterice: The waiting room at the hospital where Harrison Ford is recovering. ”

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #29 - Page 19 B_sSqSQUwAAQX-q

roflao

https://twitter.com/hardtruth4real/lists/jodi-arias-trial-live
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:41 pm

Stabby reTrial: DT Celebration Edition

Welcome to a special edition of Bunny Slipper today! We have some special guests from Stabby's duhfense team here to talk to us!

Let me introduce; Nurms, Wilma and Cha Cha!

Nurms: Don't call me Nurms, it's Kirk.

Wilma: Don't call me Wilma, it's Jennifer

Cha Cha: Waaaaaahhhhhh, STOP calling me Cha Cha!

OK then, let's get started! What do you have to say about the recent outing of all the jurors on that JAII site? According to a real reporter, that list had to have come from an official list, since it included middle names.

Nurms: Well, I don't condone that sort of thing. Social media has destroyed the entire system of jurisprudence and the Internet should be disbanded.

Wilma: Well, that informations is a matter of court record, and all defense and prosecution parties had access to it. I would bet it had something to do with that computer misconduct on the prosecution's part.

Cha Cha: Waaaaaahhhhhh, Stop blaming me for everything. My faith will save me. Waaaaaahhhhhh

...OK, OK, so what's next for Stabby since she isn't getting the death penalty and you've requested another 30 days before sentencing, even though Stabby won't agree to a presentencing report.

Nurmi: I'm spending the next month trying to figure out how to keep her ass in jail forever. If that bitch ever gets out, I know she's hunting my ass down.  I said I disliked her 9 out of 10 days but that was an exaggeration. I hate her 11 out of 10 days. Bad math on my part, I guess.

Wilma: Don't call her Stabby. She's a nice girl when she's not imitating my clothes, and whispering in my ear all the time. I have to admit that gets a little creepy. Nurms is used to dealing with these psychopaths but I'm not.

Nurms: Don't call me Nurms.

Cha Cha: Waaaaaahhhhhh, I wanted to be pen-pals for life but she didn't even put me on her visiting list for Perryville. She only lets me come to Estrella to pick up drawings and stuff. I know we won, but damnit she doesn't have to be so mean to me. Waaaaaahhhhhh,

http://rbmbs.blogspot.ca/2015/03/stabby-retrial-dt-celebration-edition.html

------------

Laughing    roflao
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:56 pm

Very funny, CP! Thanks for sharing.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:18 pm

The next blog entry on RBMBS is pretty darn funny too! Laughing

Monday, March 9, 2015

Stabby is #Winning

http://rbmbs.blogspot.ca/2015/03/stabby-is-winning.html
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:36 pm

Ok, I just read through a bunch of the Really Big Mean Bunny Slippers posts.  Pretty funny stuff.  Start with the first one if you haven't already read them all.  It seems that this blog was started as a spoof to the Really Big Mean Dog blogger who was outed as a catfish for soliciting donations and preying on her readers sympathies.  Be sure to click on the advertisement for the mug for sale and the gravy boat for sale.  Also, be sure to click on the "donate" button.  Trust me on this one,...just click on it.  Very Happy

http://rbmbs.blogspot.ca/2015/01/hai-and-welcome-to-really-big-mean.html
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next