Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #29

+12
sitemama
Mylife101
One Wonders
hello clarice
Moosiesmama
yellow bike
CuriousPortlander
18thcenturylady
Freckles
colsnipe
justanopinion
Alessandra_Deux
16 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #29 - Page 20 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #29

Post by CuriousPortlander Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:54 pm

Freckles wrote:Meet part of the cast at Perryville:

http://jonsjailjournal.blogspot.com/2008/07/11-jul-08-meet-prisoners-this-morning-i.html

Another one:  

Woman who confessed to torturing, dismembering man gets natural life in prison:  Angela M. SIMPSON

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #29 - Page 20 Angela-simpson

Simpson, who was already in jail when detectives talked to her about Neely, was articulate and straightforward in that jailhouse interview, calmly explaining that Neely, 46, was a snitch and got "what he deserved."

She said that while she was "kind of relieved" when police arrested her, she also had one regret, and it was not killing Neely.

"I'm a little upset that I won't be able to, you know, kill more snitches, but I have no remorse about killing him [Neely]," she said.

...In a jailhouse interview the day of her sentencing, Simpson said her earlier implications that she had killed before were false.

"So, that was just talk?" 3TV reporter Mike Watkiss asked.

"Right," Simpson answered. But she also said she regretted not killing a second victim, an alleged arm robber.

"I just didn't have time. I had to go somewhere," she said. "I should have killed him when I had the go."

..."Will you kill again?" Watkiss asked.

"If the opportunity arises, I hope so," Simpson answered without hesitation.

http://murderpedia.org/female.S/s/simpson-angela.htm
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #29 - Page 20 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #29

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:10 pm

Mylife101 wrote:Ok, I just read through a bunch of the Really Big Mean Bunny Slippers posts.  Pretty funny stuff.  Start with the first one if you haven't already read them all.  It seems that this blog was started as a spoof to the Really Big Mean Dog blogger who was outed as a catfish for soliciting donations and preying on her readers sympathies.  Be sure to click on the advertisement for the mug for sale and the gravy boat for sale.  Also, be sure to click on the "donate" button.  Trust me on this one,...just click on it.  Very Happy

http://rbmbs.blogspot.ca/2015/01/hai-and-welcome-to-really-big-mean.html

"....My husband was so abusive. I mean really horribly criminally abusive. Knowing full well that I have agoraphobia, he kept putting the best snacks on the top shelf. I actually had to call police and report him. ...."

Thanks! I so needed this link! Laughing
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:18 pm

"....Thursday, January 29, 2015
Hai my little bunnies.  Thought I'd catch you up with the Jodi retrial circus.

Yesterday was so much fun. Deanna was once again on the stand and she stood up to mean old Willmott with all her might. They played and audio recording of the defense team's interview with Deanna from back in 2011, over Willmot's near constant objections. She springs out of her chair as though ejected from a cannon and squeaks "Jection" at the top of her guinea pig voice....."

http://rbmbs.blogspot.ca/2015/01/hai-my-little-bunnies.html

This is some seriously funny stuff! A gifted funny bone...
roflao roflao roflao roflao

Still reading and rolling...
http://rbmbs.blogspot.ca/2015_02_01_archive.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:46 pm

"....As it is we've paid over $3 million to defend Arias – which will keep going up -- and we are still going to pay about $1.5 million to house her for life.

And for what?

The case against Arias was a stone cold lock. She did it. She deserves life in prison.

But why go for the death penalty?

The decision to seek execution for one murderer over another often seems arbitrary. Probably because it is. ...."

http://www.azcentral.com/story/ejmontini/2015/03/09/defense-cost-31-million-death-penalty-jodi-arias/24650925/
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:51 pm

CuriousPortlander wrote:
Freckles wrote:Meet part of the cast at Perryville:

http://jonsjailjournal.blogspot.com/2008/07/11-jul-08-meet-prisoners-this-morning-i.html

Another one:  

Woman who confessed to torturing, dismembering man gets natural life in prison:  Angela M. SIMPSON

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #29 - Page 20 Angela-simpson

Simpson, who was already in jail when detectives talked to her about Neely, was articulate and straightforward in that jailhouse interview, calmly explaining that Neely, 46, was a snitch and got "what he deserved."

She said that while she was "kind of relieved" when police arrested her, she also had one regret, and it was not killing Neely.

"I'm a little upset that I won't be able to, you know, kill more snitches, but I have no remorse about killing him [Neely]," she said.

...In a jailhouse interview the day of her sentencing, Simpson said her earlier implications that she had killed before were false.

"So, that was just talk?" 3TV reporter Mike Watkiss asked.

"Right," Simpson answered. But she also said she regretted not killing a second victim, an alleged arm robber.

"I just didn't have time. I had to go somewhere," she said. "I should have killed him when I had the go."

..."Will you kill again?" Watkiss asked.

"If the opportunity arises, I hope so," Simpson answered without hesitation.

http://murderpedia.org/female.S/s/simpson-angela.htm

Yes, I remember watching the Angela Simpson interview. Scary, scary stuff. Here is the video link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ngtXPP5krU
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:03 am

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:39 am

JA showing off for the vid cell phone from her cell....

https://twitter.com/Justice4TravisA
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:48 am

Freckles wrote:JA showing off for the vid cell phone from her cell....

video calls??? How does that work?
It just looks like she is on the other side of the glass window with the phone to her ear and someone on the other side of the glass is taking pictures with their cell phone. Is that what is meant by a video call?

Can Jodi Arias please just go to Perryville now?
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:50 am

Freckles wrote:JA showing off for the vid cell phone from her cell....

What is she holding next to her face in the first picture? It looks like a stack of something but I can't tell what it is.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:54 am

Not sure. In the one, IMO, she may be holding a stack of letters... and then there is a Hershey candy bar... not sure of the other but I wondered if it was a black cell phone? Is that even allowed?

I would like to know what was in the THREE heavy manilla mailing folders she carried out of court.

Was she refusing the interview or to show her face because she was wearing the stripes and hand shackles?

(I had read it was a video via cell phone but.... heck, I dunno how those even work! My phone still plugs into the wall! Laughing )
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:56 am

I had read something rather amusing.
Seems Ja supporters are HAPPY she is going to Perryville!
The sooner the better, in their opinion!!!
Shocked
Maybe, that is the one thing we ALL agree upon:
Perryville will be good for JA! Will she be as good for it?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:57 am

Catch you all tomorrow!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:38 am

Two similar articles on parenting turned bad...
the narcissist.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/health/2015/03/09/391874530/do-parents-nurture-narcissists-by-pouring-on-the-praise?utm_campaign=storyshare&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social

http://www.forbes.com/sites/alicegwalton/2015/03/09/parents-stop-overvaluing-your-kid-you-may-create-a-future-narcissist-study-says/
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:39 am

Lots of tests to take!

"Can you pass the sociopath test?"

http://www.playbuzz.com/joycemartin10/can-you-pass-the-sociopath-test?ff=1
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by colsnipe Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:05 am

Freckles wrote:Not sure. In the one, IMO, she may be holding a stack of letters... and then there is a Hershey candy bar... not sure of the other but I wondered if it was a black cell phone? Is that even allowed?

I would like to know what was in the THREE heavy manilla mailing folders she carried out of court.

Was she refusing the interview or to show her face because she was wearing the stripes and hand shackles?

(I had read it was a video via cell phone but.... heck, I dunno how those even work! My phone still plugs into the wall!  Laughing  )

Sorry for being late to the party...Welcome Back Freckles...
BBM
What a coincidence, my phone still plugs in the wall as well. Well my land line does, you would not believe me how many times power goes out and my cell phone does not work...God Bless Landlines!Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #29 - Page 20 355665
colsnipe
colsnipe

Back to top Go down

Post by colsnipe Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:10 am

Freckles wrote:Lots of tests to take!

"Can you pass the sociopath test?"

http://www.playbuzz.com/joycemartin10/can-you-pass-the-sociopath-test?ff=1

Passed not a Sociopath!...
Totally NOT a Sociopath.
colsnipe
colsnipe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:15 pm

^^^Yep, me too. Totally NOT a sociopath. I don't think that we are likely to find a sociopath among the kind and caring folks here at RC. Razz
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by hello clarice Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:23 pm

PHEW! Passed with flying colours - definitely NOT a sociopath Very Happy
hello clarice
hello clarice

Mood : Scared

Back to top Go down

Post by Nene_Please Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:25 pm

I would say I am normal but at least I am not a sociopath. I PASSED.
Nene_Please
Nene_Please

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:38 pm

Totally NOT a Sociopath   bounce
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:48 pm

Well, I took the test and I am TOTALLY not a sociopath!
He-he. What are the odds so many of us are not???
Hmmm. Maybe Dad was right when he said something about birds of a feather flocking together?Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #29 - Page 20 155681

(For some reason I just don't see sociopaths gathering in one spot... I don't think they would want to share the spotlight. ) Shocked
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:50 pm

CuriousPortlander wrote:Totally NOT a Sociopath   bounce

Are you sure? Just kidding! Very Happy

guitar
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:53 pm

Freckles wrote:Well, I took the test and I am TOTALLY  not a sociopath!
He-he.  What are the odds so many of us are not???
Hmmm. Maybe Dad was right when he said something about birds of a feather flocking together?Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #29 - Page 20 155681

(For some reason I just don't see sociopaths gathering in one spot... I don't think they would want to share the spotlight. ) Shocked

JAII?   Laughing
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:55 pm

Alessandra_Deux wrote:

guitar

Hey!  couple

roflao

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #29 - Page 20 19983
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:12 pm

Hey wait for me.....totally so NOT a sociopath Cool Razz bounce
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:17 pm

Alessandra_Deux wrote:

guitar
I am so totally inept I would NEVER qualify!
Ask my kids... awe
That mirror imaging got me... heck, I would fail at that alone.
I have to read or study something many times before I get it down!
Amazed some people are fast studies.
Cooking is such a delight and I "fake confidence" with a "little bit of this, little bit of that....!"
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:23 pm

Read the Dave Erickson postings...
I like this man!

https://twitter.com/hardtruth4real/lists/jodi-arias-trial-live
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:30 pm

Follow along if you want.
https://twitter.com/hashtag/jodiarias?f=realtime&src=hash
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:34 pm

Funny.... Six killers seen crying in mug shots....

http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2015/03/10/killers-crying-mugshots-photos

Smiley mug shots of women (including JA):
http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2013/03/26/smile-mugshots-jodi-arias-other-women-killers
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:25 pm

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 3m3 minutes ago

BREAKING: MCSO bans 10 #jodiarias jail visitors citing her "thirst for adoration and attention."

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 2m2 minutes ago

.@RealSheriffJoe says he may ban ALL non-legal visitors to @jodiarias after 2 15yo girls video chatted w/her.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 1m1 minute ago

MCSO also banning those who run her social media accounts. #JodiArias
0 replies 2 retweets 6 favorites

Cool

CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:27 pm

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 3m3 minutes ago

For those out of state, all visitation in jail is done via Internet video. #JodiArias
0 replies 1 retweet 0 favorites

"#jodiArias has been seen by Jail Intel officials instructing the 15 year olds as to how to get false IDs in order to continue the visits."
0 replies 2 retweets 2 favorites

Being told #jodiarias gets as many as 20 video visitors a day. Each has to pay money to video chat.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 51s52 seconds ago

"One person on the banned list is a convicted felon who circumvented the video visitation system by using another person’s name." #jodiarias

Last edited by CuriousPortlander on Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:28 pm

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 30s30 seconds ago

To clarify, #jodiarias does not get the money visitors pay to call, it goes to MCSO.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 15m15 minutes ago

After she's sentenced and goes to DOC custody, #JodiArias gets no interviews at all and there is no video system.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 13m13 minutes ago

"One of those being banned is a video visitor from Greece. He is using a false ID to gain access to #jodiarias" - MCSO

Dave Erickson retweeted
Joe Arpaio ‏@RealSheriffJoe 31m31 minutes ago

Banned 10 #jodiarias fans from visiting 4 violating jail rules. The list includes 2 15yo girls who idolized Arias. http://tinyurl.com/k2sa5lx

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 12m12 minutes ago

"ten visitors who no longer can visit with #jodiarias are being banned for violations such as using cell phones for photographic purposes"

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 9m9 minutes ago

"#JodiArias is willing to corrupt these young girls, all to satisfy her own narcissism. That needs to stop" - @RealSheriffJoe

Dave Erickson retweeted
Joe Arpaio ‏@RealSheriffJoe 31m31 minutes ago

Banned 10 #jodiarias fans from visiting 4 violating jail rules. The list includes 2 15yo girls who idolized Arias. http://tinyurl.com/k2sa5lx

CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:48 pm

Thanks for posting the latest, CP.

Has this sort of thing been going on the whole time? I realize the tweets are run by her adoring minions, but I had no idea the "chats" were occurring and for a fee? Who knew??

Who are these folks? Lonely hearts jail groupies? I mean, c'mon. Read a book. Take a nap. Get a CLUE! Anything but feed into the narcissism of a convicted murderer who has nothing of value to add to anyone.

Shut her down, Sheriff Joe. Little Missy is going to be uber shocked at the difference between jail and PRISON.....April 13th cannot come soon enough!
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:52 pm

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 1m1 minute ago
MCSO: #jodiarias accused of advising man how to donate money to her in a trust to keep it away from Alexander family.

Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:58 pm

Weeziethm wrote:Thanks for posting the latest, CP.

Has this sort of thing been going on the whole time?  I realize the tweets are run by her adoring minions, but I had no idea the "chats" were occurring and for a fee?  Who knew??

Who are these folks?  Lonely hearts jail groupies?  I mean, c'mon.  Read a book.  Take a nap.   Get a CLUE!  Anything but feed into the narcissism of a convicted murderer who has nothing of value to add to anyone.

Shut her down, Sheriff Joe.  Little Missy is going to be uber shocked at the difference between jail and PRISON.....April 13th cannot come soon enough!

YW! Amen to that!

CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:00 pm

Weeziethm wrote:Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10  · 1m1 minute ago  
MCSO: #jodiarias accused of advising man how to donate money to her in a trust to keep it away from Alexander family.

Wow! No

CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:10 pm

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio, citing various violations of jail video visitation policies, today is banning ten (10) of inmate Jodi Arias’ most
regular visitors.

FULL STATEMENT:

The ten are not only regular visitors to the high profile inmate but are also responsible for assisting Arias in her prolific use of social media.

Arpaio says the ten visitors who no longer can visit with Arias are being banned for violations such as using cell phones for photographic purposes and/or using other people’s names/accounts in order to gain access to Arias.

One of those being banned is a video visitor from Greece. He is using a false ID to gain access to her.  One person on the banned list, for example, is a convicted felon who circumvented the video visitation system by using another person’s name.

Arpaio says he may expand the ban to of all non-legal video visits to Arias because of some information that has come to light from his jail Intel/monitoring team.  The team reported to Arpaio that recently parents of two 15 year old girls from Ohio caught the girls video visiting Arias for no reason other than their fixation with the high profile inmate. The parents prohibited the girls from continuing contact with her. Now Arias has been seen by Jail Intel officials instructing the 15 year olds as to how to get false IDs in order to continue the visits.

“In her thirst for adoration and attention, Arias is willing to corrupt these young girls, all to satisfy her own narcissism. That needs to stop,” Arpaio says. That ban will be effective by close of business today, Tuesday, March 10, 2015.

http://www.mcso.org/MultiMedia/PressRelease/JodiAriasBan.pdf

Last edited by CuriousPortlander on Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:12 pm

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision 2m2 minutes ago

The #JodiArias trial is over so I resent that I've been forced to report her shenanigans. Straighten up so I can return to my bird rescuing.

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 3m3 minutes ago

Judge Stephens issues copious "minute" justifying her #JodiArias #Juror17 decisions.. More of s written opinion than minute.

CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:46 pm

CuriousPortlander wrote:
Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision 2m2 minutes ago

The #JodiArias trial is over so I resent that I've been forced to report her shenanigans. Straighten up so I can return to my bird rescuing.

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 3m3 minutes ago

Judge Stephens issues copious "minute" justifying her #JodiArias #Juror17 decisions.. More of s written opinion than minute.

MUST READ!  Much new info!

http://cdn-static.wildabouttrial.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/arias-minute.pdf
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:05 pm

Jail bans 10 Jodi Arias supporters from video visits with killer

http://www.ktar.com/?nid=22&sid=1814844
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by hello clarice Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:26 pm

Remember when we were speculating what the jury was querying when they were at an 'impasses?' I suggested it could have been them looking for answers to the questions #5 & 6 the judge refused to read out loud in court, looks as though the info has just been released. Copying this from courtchatter:
http://www.courtchatter.com/2015/03/jodi-arias-new-information-released.html?spref=tw

-------

https://realitychatter.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=4642
hello clarice
hello clarice

Mood : Scared

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20