Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jaycee Dugard found ALIVE/Phillip Garrido Sentenced To Life In Prison

+14
Estee
JAG
khintx
Dis
Michelle
mimi4all
Booklover
sitemama
IndyNile
Piper
babbette
Snaz
Justice4all
FystyAngel
18 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Jaycee Dugard found ALIVE/Phillip Garrido Sentenced To Life In Prison - Page 2 Empty Re: Jaycee Dugard found ALIVE/Phillip Garrido Sentenced To Life In Prison

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:39 pm

I agree J4a - there are some things that just shouldn't be discussed - and I found him to be extremely sarcastic in some areas - well, nevermind - he said at one point, like he didn't want to take the time to explain it... it just sickens me - i can understand as a professional in his field that he might think - man, look at all she has missed in the last 18 yrs - but then to act on it as he did, in a public way - to me it just victimized her even further... had he sent something like this to her privately, and in good taste, I might have a different opinion...

Back to top Go down

Jaycee Dugard found ALIVE/Phillip Garrido Sentenced To Life In Prison - Page 2 Empty Re: Jaycee Dugard found ALIVE/Phillip Garrido Sentenced To Life In Prison

Post by Justice4all Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:01 pm

Tish, I think the main problem with his article was the sarcastic and condescending nature of it. He also seemed to have his facts wrong about Jaycee being cut off from everything. He almost talks about her like she's a cavewoman, but I have read that she used the internet and that her kids were big Hannah Montana fans. Please don't get me wrong here. I believe that Jaycee lived under horrible conditions, but I think the article made a lot of incorrect assumptions.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:34 pm

In my opinion, they say they were not caged like animals all of the time, but how often and for how long were they treated this way? Were they caged and put in tents, most likely, all of the time. No one will know that until Jaycee and her children decide to tell. But what it comes down to, they were always prisoners. And she was kidnapped and raped by a maniac as a child. She gave birth without modern medicine to children, while she was a child herself. But, they do seem to have knowledge of the modern world. This young woman taught her daughters to read and write. This young Jaycee coped, her survival skills kept her alive, to take care of her young. This monster and his wife deserve the death penalty, he should never have been on the streets to begin with when Jaycee was abducted. A rapist takes the soul of a child, it can never be given back. Jaycee and her girls have a long road ahead to escape the brainwashing.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Jaycee Dugard found ALIVE/Phillip Garrido Sentenced To Life In Prison - Page 2 Empty Jaycee Dugard Abductor Phillip Garrido 'Wanted Cute Blonde Girl'

Post by Justice4all Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:00 pm

Phillip Garrido selected the pretty blonde girl with the gap-toothed grin as his prey during a "child shopping" trip because she looked "cute" , his wife Nancy has told investigators in California.

But the couple decided not to try and snatch 11-year-old Jaycee Lee Dugard that day in June 1991 because she was walking through South Lake Tahoe with a bunch of school friends.

Instead, they apparently trailed her to her home before returning the next morning to complete their horrific mission. Mrs Garrido allegedly jumped out of their car and grabbed her as she walked to nearby a bus-stop, while her husband remained behind the wheel.

Read more: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/jaycee-lee-dugard/6180448/Jaycee-Lee-Dugard-abductor-Phillip-Garrido-wanted-cute-blonde-girl.html

Garrido selected Jaycee during a child shopping trip. How disgusting. Mad I hope both Garrido and his wife rot in prison.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:02 pm

Phillip Garrido's bail has been set at $30 million. I don't think he should have bail at all, but $30 million should be more than enough to make sure he doesn't get out.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:13 pm

I learned today that papers were filed with the court stating that a stun gun was used on Jaycee at the time of her abduction... can there be additional charges for that? and stun guns were all but unheard of 18 yrs ago... I'm wondering how they got one, and surely, they wouldn't have been as "safe" as they are now... And I can't help but imagine that if they used it on her in an effort to kidnap her, that same tool was most likely used in order to make her submit and to keep her fearful, at least in the beginning. What she has endured is unthinkable... there have been reports of men (presumably illegals) lined up outside her tent and going in one by one - so there is more to this story I'm sure...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32841578/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:20 pm

I would think they could file additional charges for using a stun gun. I've also read about the men lined up outside her tent. They need to charge Garrido with as many crimes as possible since he always seems to get out before he has served one-fourth of his sentence.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:41 pm

I was also very put out that he has a bond set at all - i know $30 mil is way up there - but i say NO BOND!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:49 pm

Oh, not to mention this idiot that calls for Jaycee to "tell the truth" - that she and the girls lived inside the house, as if that makes everything better... wth?

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/09/11/crimesider/entry5302741.shtml

Back to top Go down

Jaycee Dugard found ALIVE/Phillip Garrido Sentenced To Life In Prison - Page 2 Empty Was Phillip Garrido Responsible For Other Unsolved Kidnappings?

Post by Justice4all Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:26 am

Bone Fragment Found at Garrido Home

ANTIOCH, Calif. (Sept. 16) -- Police said Wednesday they found a bone fragment on the property of a Northern California couple charged with kidnapping a little girl and hiding her in their backyard for 18 years. Other fragments were found on property next door.
Investigators collected the fragments as part of a search for any evidence that might link Phillip and Nancy Garrido to two other child abductions in the 1980s.
An earlier search of their next door neighbor's backyard also yielded a bone fragment that police say is likely human but tests still must be completed.

http://news.aol.com/article/bone-fragment-found-at-home-of/671568

Investigators are looking for links to the unsolved kidnappings of Michaela Garecht in 1988 and Ilene Misheloff in 1989. I would not put anything past Garrido and he should be investigated for every unsolved kidnapping and murder in the area. I don't understand why sex offenders are ever let out of prison early. I'm interested in finding out what percentage of paroled sex offenders end up committing similar or worse crimes.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:39 am

I agree J4a, I don't understand why sex offenders are ever let out early either.I believe I read that Garrido had even told officals that he still had the same feelings he had when he kidnapped the woman & had her in the storage room.They should have known he would do it again.As strange as he is,they could have keep him locked up in a mental hospital....anything to keep him off the streets.

I hope they dig up his whole yard & make sure they are not over looking anything.
Michelle
Michelle

Back to top Go down

Jaycee Dugard found ALIVE/Phillip Garrido Sentenced To Life In Prison - Page 2 Empty Accused Jaycee Dugard Kidnappers' Property Yields Bone Fragments; Cadaver Dogs React

Post by FystyAngel Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:36 pm

Accused Jaycee Dugard Kidnappers' Property Yields Bone Fragments; Cadaver Dogs React
Authorities Unsure If Fragments on Garrido Property Are Animal or Human
By SARAH NETTER
Sept. 17, 2009

After investigators found additional bone fragments on Jaycee Dugard's accused kidnappers' property, cadaver dogs reacted at a spot on the property's soil.

The two cadaver dogs separately "indicated" on the same spot on Phillip Garrido's property -- where authorities are searching for evidence in the disappearances of two young girls 20 years ago.

"The first dog, by their description, was very tentative on his indication," said Sgt. J.D. Nelson of the Alameda County Sheriff's Department. "The second dog was more direct and indicating very directly."
http://abcnews.go.com/US/bones-found-cadaver-dogs-indicate-phillip-garrido-property/story?id=8600688
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Jaycee Dugard found ALIVE/Phillip Garrido Sentenced To Life In Prison - Page 2 Empty Images Show Garridos Lived in Squalor

Post by FystyAngel Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:37 pm

A child's sneaker lies in the sand. Dishes are stacked in the kitchen sink. And a box of crayons sits next to a filthy fish tank.

Those are some of the 102 images that appear in newly-released photographs of the home of Phillip and Nancy Garrido in Antioch.

Authorities allege that the Garridos kidnapped Jaycee Dugard in 1991, that Phillip Garrido fathered two daughters with her and that the couple held all three captive for several years.

Contra Costa County building inspectors took the photographs on Aug. 31 when they condemned the property at 1554 Walnut Avenue as unsafe to occupy. KCRA obtained the photographs from the building department on Thursday through an official public records act request.

Many of the photographs show piles of boxes, mattresses, and debris in the back yard. Others show a wooden shed with makeshift electrical wiring and metal bars on the window. Also visible in the piles are two Barbie-style dolls and a stuffed panda.

View images here

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local-beat/Images-Show-Garridos-Lived-in-Squalor-59679927.html
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:58 pm

Gawd, this is just so unreal. I hurt so badly for the mothers hoping news from Jaycee's recovery would bring their babies home. Maybe it will bring information, just not what they wanted to hear. Sad
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:20 am

As gruesome as this discovery is, Iam thankful that LE is throughly searching the property.Garrido & his wife need to be held accountable for everything they have done.
Hopefully Jaycee will tell LE or Counselers any information about what went on while she was being held there.Maybe she has told them something....might be why they are searching.

Even though the other missing girls were abducted before Jaycee, she may have information.There is also the possibility that JC had other children.
Michelle
Michelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:48 am

Picture#21 (on the 1st sets of pics) shows a picture in a frame of a woman & a child (it's on the floor).I wonder who is in the picture?

Also found a link under the article about Jaycee wanting her pets back.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local-beat/Jaycee-Wants-Her-Pets-Back-59628037.html
Michelle
Michelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:53 pm

Michelle, I thought that was a guy in the picture with a little girl, but it is hard to see.

I hope wherever Jaycee is staying has a lot of room. The article said she had five cats, two dogs, three cockatiels, a pigeon, a parakeet, and a mouse.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:21 pm

Michelle, I have wondered the same thing about Jaycee having other children. And with the reports of random poured slabs, I think turning these over and going under the sheds as well is very crucial. I'm glad they are going over both properties with a fine tooth comb. It's very chilling to hear of bones being found.

What's also haunting are the reports from neighbors years ago about seeing 5 blonde girls in the backyard.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:51 am

I've been wondering, since first hearing that Jaycee had two girls, whether or not she could have had "male" children and if so, what would the monster have done with them??? Surely he wouldn't want the to grow up. Just curious.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:04 pm

It is hard to tell who he had in that yard. Jaycee could have had more children, male or female. It is also possible that he had those other two missing girls at one time.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:38 pm

It just amazes me that this could go on for 18 years without anyone knowing anything. Also, I think it's horrid that the wife could possibly get less charges that the monster himself, considering that she had to have kept Jaycee while he was in prison. On HLN, I heard them talking about how the wife was in a great position to get immunity or at the very least, lesser charges, if she just talks to LE. OMG, IMO, this woman deserves just as much as the monster himself.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:48 pm

The wife should not be given immunity. You are right about her keeping Jaycee while he was in prison, and she is the one who got out of the car and grabbed Jaycee.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:55 pm

I don't think the wife should have a reduced sentence just for information.LE can get the information from Jaycee.She knows what has been done to her.I think she should be questioned gently by a child psychologist or a really good psychiatrist.
One of the articles I read about Jaycee said police haven't questioned her.Iam sure they had to have questioned her when they first found her.I will find the link.
Michelle
Michelle

Back to top Go down

Jaycee Dugard found ALIVE/Phillip Garrido Sentenced To Life In Prison - Page 2 Empty JAYCEE... THE $12M HORROR STORY

Post by FystyAngel Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:43 pm

Sunday September 20,2009
By Mike Parker in Los Angeles

AS details of sex slave Jaycee Dugard’s ordeal began to emerge yesterday, publishers and Hollywood studios began a multi-million dollar bidding war for the rights to her ­horrifying life story.

Jaycee Dugard found ALIVE/Phillip Garrido Sentenced To Life In Prison - Page 2 12856610
PRISONER: Jaycee Dugard was reduced to eating bugs and worms

It has been revealed that in the early days of her captivity, the terrified schoolgirl was so hungry she ate bugs and worms in the rambling back garden where she was held in tents and lock-up sheds.

She had to use a garden hose to shower outside, even in the depths of winter, say detectives guarding her and her two daughters, fathered by kidnapper Phillip Garrido.

But the public are desperate for the full story of how Jaycee, now 29, survived after being snatched on her way to a school bus stop when she was only 11.

A New York literary agent, who estimates the book and film rights to be worth up to $12million, said: “You couldn’t dream up a script like this. Americans can’t wait to hear the story from the girl who lived it.”

A Hollywood studio producer said last night: “Everyone is in the market for this story. Poor Jaycee’s life may have been hell for 18 years but she’ll never want for anything for the rest of it.”

Jaycee Dugard found ALIVE/Phillip Garrido Sentenced To Life In Prison - Page 2 12856611
PRiSON: The ramshackle backyard where Jaycee had to live in squalor for 18 years

Offers from around the world are being pitched through Jaycee’s ­stepfather Carl Probyn, who says he and her mother Terry divorced over the “unbearable strain” caused by her disappearance.

Police Lieutenant Kurt Von Savoy, who is leading the investigation, will say no more than Jaycee is still being “debriefed” at a “safe house” in the San Francisco Bay area.

But a source close to the case revealed: “I’ve seen two officers crying after spending time with her. Some details, ­especially of the sexual attacks on her, will come out eventually in court but they are unprintable, unpalatable and ­unimaginable.”

A psychiatrist who has spent at least 150 hours with Jaycee is ­convinced she is suffering from Stockholm syndrome, a psychological state sometimes seen in hostages, in which the victim shows loyalty, even affection towards the captor.

One therapy being suggested is for Jaycee to write a letter to Garrido, 58, and his wife Nancy, 54, who last week entered not guilty pleas to 29 charges of kidnapping, rape and false ­imprisonment.

Garrido, a registered sex offender, has been linked to six child abductions and murders stretching back years within a 400-mile radius of the ramshackle home in Antioch, California, where Jaycee was held.

Talking about the letter therapy, a source said: “She has been told that she need not mail it to them but it’s being seen as one small way of helping her understand her feelings .”

Even if Jaycee does not write, her stepfather Mr Probyn, 61, yesterday said that he intends to write regularly to Garrido and his wife .

“I will be telling them how well our family is doing and how wonderful things are outside prison, where I pray he and his wife rot until the day they die,” he said.

“I’ll be letting him know we’re at Disneyland, or out having a meal, laughing and enjoying ourselves.

“There is no way this monster can ever pay for what he and his wife did but I will do everything in my power for the rest of my life to add to the misery of theirs.”
http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/128566
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:16 pm

$12 million doesn't even begin to cover what Jaycee has been through. She probably is suffering from Stockholm Syndrome and I hope she gets all the psychiatric help she needs to get better.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:32 pm

Iam glad Jaycee is getting to speak with a pyschiatrist.She probably does have mixed feelings about her captors....I assume it would be just like having mixed feelings about a parent who raised you but did a horrible job.
Michelle
Michelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:15 pm

ABC7 News Video Update

Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jaycee Dugard found ALIVE/Phillip Garrido Sentenced To Life In Prison - Page 2 Empty Jaycee Update: Veteran Cop Who Sat in Phillip Garrido's Living Room Sensed Nothing Amiss

Post by FystyAngel Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:27 am

Jaycee Dugard found ALIVE/Phillip Garrido Sentenced To Life In Prison - Page 2 Image513
Photo: Ralph Hernandez was hired as a private investigator by Phillip Garrido.

NEW YORK (CBS) A 33-year law enforcement veteran who sat in Phillip Garrido’s living room and may have met Jaycee Lee Dugard, said the man accused of kidnapping and holding Dugard captive for 18 years, was "normal in every which way." And he had spoken with Garrido only two weeks before his arrest.

If Ralph Hernandez, who has held nearly every position from patrol officer to acting chief in three different law enforcement agencies, didn't see anything suspicious, who would have?

"I’ve been through a lot of homes... I’ve also encountered a lot of people who needed help," Hernandez said. "And this was not the situation that existed there."

Early in 2008, Garrido hired Hernandez, who works in California as a private investigator, to verify six declarations from local businesspeople stating that a black box Garrido created allowed him to communicate without speaking. Garrido did not allow Hernandez to view the device view for fear of him becoming biased, Hernandez said.

On February 1, 2008, Garrido invited Hernandez to his Antioch, Calif., home where the two sat in the living room and went over documents related to Garrido's invention. Hernandez says Garrido was "excited" about the discovery, but did not seem psychologically unstable.

While Hernandez was there, he met Garrido's wife Nancy, and "a young lady who may have been Jaycee or her oldest daughter." Hernandez said Garrido either introduced the woman as his own daughter or the daughter of a friend. He does not specifically recall.

"He was not unusual acting, he was not dressed wrong, was not exhibiting emotional problems nor was his wife or the young lady," Hernandez said.

Garrido brazenly told the ex-police officer that he was on parole, but instead of sharing the chilling story of his first rape-kidnap in 1976, he merely told Hernandez that he had assaulted someone and "taken something from them."

The truth is that in 1976, Garrido, after allegedly ingesting four doses of LSD, kidnapped a young woman and raped her for about eight hours in a storage unit which appeared to have been set up for that purpose.

When Crimesider asked Hernandez whether he would have been suspicious of Garrido had he known of his violent record against young women, he replied "hell yes."

Hernandez added that the Garrido home when he saw it bore little resemblance to the wreck shown in recent photos. He noted that when conducting searches, law enforcement often "trashes the place" and said that that may be why the house was in a state of disarray.

In the end, Hernandez never saw anything suspicious, but, he noted, he was there to oversee paperwork, not to investigate a crime.

"If the young lady had said something, I would have done something immediately," he said. "But this was not the case, unfortunately."

He added, "In hindsight, I wish she would’ve said something because I sure as heck would have done something."

Jaycee Dugard was kidnapped in 1991 when she was only 11 years old. Phillip and Nancy Garrido are charged with taking the young girl, raping her, and imprisoning her, and the two children she alleged sired with Phillip Garrido, in their backyard for 18 years.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:27 pm

I don't think Hernandez would have suspected anything even if he was familiar with Jaycee's case. It wouldn't occur to most people that a normal looking young lady showing no signs of distress was a kidnap victim from eighteen years ago.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jaycee Dugard found ALIVE/Phillip Garrido Sentenced To Life In Prison - Page 2 Empty First pictures of Jaycee Dugard published

Post by FystyAngel Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:09 am

First pictures of Jaycee Dugard published
Jaycee Dugard found ALIVE/Phillip Garrido Sentenced To Life In Prison - Page 2 21003210

LOS ANGELES — The first photograph of kidnap victim Jaycee Dugard since she was found after her 18-year captivity was published by People magazine on its website Wednesday.

Dugard was at the center of a worldwide media frenzy in August when she was found alive nearly two decades after she was abducted outside her home by convicted rapist Phillip Garrido in South Lake Tahoe in 1991.

Now 29, Dugard has spent the past two months in seclusion with her mother, Terry Probyn, 50, and the two daughters aged 15 and 11 who were fathered by her alleged kidnapper Garrido.

In a photo for the cover of People magazine's latest issue due out on Friday, a smiling Dugard appears above the headline: "I'm so happy to be back."

In a brief story accompanying the photo, People reported that Dugard has begun a slow process of recovery and has spend her time riding horses, cooking meals and is considering working on a book.

"I'm so happy to be back with my family," Dugard was quoted as saying.

Terry Probyn's stepmother Joan Curry meanwhile revealed: "They live a surprisingly normal life, considering the circumstances."

Phillip Garrido and his wife Nancy are accused of abducting Dugard and holding her prisoner in a secret compound hidden behind their home in the town of Antioch, east of San Francisco.

The couple have pleaded not guilty to a 29-count indictment that includes charges of kidnapping and rape.

http://network.nationalpost.com/np/blogs/posted/archive/2009/10/14/first-pictures-of-jaycee-dugard-published.aspx
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:59 pm

I'm so happy for Jaycee and her family...God Bless them!
Dis
Dis

Location : Somewhere in fantasy land havin a blast with Jules and eva :)
Mood : Sick 1

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:19 pm

What an absolutely beautiful smile on her face! She is "beaming", don't you think? I'm so happy for her. I'm sure she has lots of therapy to go through but that smile says it all.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:31 pm

Jaycee looks amazing. I'm glad she seems to be doing well. She must be so happy to have her freedom and be able to spend her time riding horses and catching up on lost time with her mother.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jaycee Dugard found ALIVE/Phillip Garrido Sentenced To Life In Prison - Page 2 Empty Jaycee Wants to Go Back to School

Post by Justice4all Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:52 pm

By Sara Nelson
Last updated at 3:48 PM on 20th October 2009

Jaycee Dugard found ALIVE/Phillip Garrido Sentenced To Life In Prison - Page 2 Articl10

Riding a horse as her proud mother looks on, it’s hard to believe this young woman is recovering from an 18 year ordeal which saw her abducted and bear two children to her rapist keeper.

But as this picture reveals, Jaycee Lee Dugard is determined to lead a normal existence - and that includes going back to school.

Jaycee, who was snatched at the age of 11, was reunited with her relatives two months ago.

She had spent 18 years living in captivity in squalid conditions, being raped and giving birth to two children when she was scarcely an adult herself.

Now that the trio has been rescued, her most pressing concern is to ensure both her and her daughters receive the education that was denied to them.

Jaycee received no tutoring after being kidnapped but tried to educate her daughters as best she could.

Recent tests showed that the girls have high levels of intelligence, equivalent to those of school-educated children.

The 29-year-old mother of two plans to spend the proceeds from a forthcoming book about her ordeal on an educational trust for herself and her daughters.

She is also said to be trying to pluck up the courage to rejoin mainstream education.

Although Jaycee is likely to need a personal tutor to prepare herself for college, her daughters could be ready to take up places in a private school next year, the Times reported.

A family friend said: ‘Meeting her, if you didn’t know what happened you would never in a million years.

‘She’s friendly, she jokes, she’s a sweet girl and very kind. She also has a real innocence in her eyes.’

Jaycee is making up for lost time with her mother, Terry Probyn and her half-sister Shayna, 19, who was just a toddler when she went missing.

‘I’m so happy to be back with my family,’ she said.

Family lawer McGregor Scott added: ‘She is very upbeat, giddy that she’s with her family. She smiles a lot.’

Jaycee’s daughters Angel, 15, and Starlit, 11, are also adjusting to their new surroundings. They had been brought up to believe that Jaycee was their big sister.

‘The girls have accepted that Jaycee is their mother,’ a source told Hello!

‘Because of the unconditional, protective love she showed them when they thought she was their big sister, it’s more a case of switching titles – the love is still there.’

Phillip and Nancy Garrido are accused of kidnapping, rape and false imprisonment.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1221721/I-want-to-school-Kidnap-victim-Jaycee-Lee-Dugard-continue-education-18-years-abduction.html#ixzz0UVlRAfbu
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:56 pm

Oh My...Isn't she just absolutely beautiful? I hope that she gets to do anything she wants with the rest of her life. She has so much to look forward to.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jaycee Dugard found ALIVE/Phillip Garrido Sentenced To Life In Prison - Page 2 Empty Adult filmmaker plans Jaycee Dugard movie

Post by Justice4all Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:37 pm

An adult filmmaker plans to base a movie on the case of Jaycee Dugard, the rape and kidnap victim who was discovered to be living in the backyard of a home near Antioch for 18 years.

According to Sacramento TV station CBS 13, Shane Ryan, an actor and low budget underground filmmaker behind such straight-to-DVD movies as "Amateur Porn Star Killer" and "Sex, Kids, Party," wants to make a movie called "Abducted Girl: An American Sex Slave," based on the Dugard kidnapping.

But Ryan says that he won't exploit Dugard in his proposed movie.

"We want to capture how sad this story is, but also how interesting," Ryan said in a phone interview with CBS13. "We're trying to figure out a way to do that so it's not exploitative."

http://www.insidebayarea.com/argus/localnews/ci_13807112
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:40 pm

There is no way Ryan can make this movie without it being exploitative. Jaycee has been through enough without some sleazy adult filmmaker exploiting what she went through. I hope Jaycee can hire a lawyer and put a stop to this.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:08 pm

This guy needs to go back to his porn productions and let Jaycee live her life in peace!!

The nerve of SOME people!!!
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:19 pm

Good grief! This is crazy. It's bad enough that there would be ANY movie about her pitiful ordeal, but to think an adult film maker is going to do it is even worse! barf

You know, making a porn movie about such a thing is absolutely repulsive. And to think that someone would get a thrill out of such a thing happening IS EVEN MORE REPULSIVE!
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:25 pm

This world has gone scarey crazy! What is wrong with people?! kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:38 pm

Ok, this is just wrong on so many levels. Mad
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:43 am

Just when I thought nothing surprised me anymore! Shocked affraid awe Jaycee Dugard found ALIVE/Phillip Garrido Sentenced To Life In Prison - Page 2 858297 Jaycee Dugard found ALIVE/Phillip Garrido Sentenced To Life In Prison - Page 2 5368 Jaycee Dugard found ALIVE/Phillip Garrido Sentenced To Life In Prison - Page 2 540129
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Post by JAG Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:27 am

How can he do this with child pornography laws in effect?
He'd have to imply a child being raped....

anybody recall when Dakota Fanning made the movie about being raped? Public outcry was horrific.

JAG

http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=24397

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:01 am

"We want to capture how sad this story is, but also how interesting,"

The only ones who would be interested in a movie like this are the Phillip Garrido's of the world....sick and disgusting!!!!!!!!!
Dis
Dis

Location : Somewhere in fantasy land havin a blast with Jules and eva :)
Mood : Sick 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:27 pm

You said it Dis...It is truly disgusting...I don't see how this could be made tastefully, even as an artistic endeavor...Nudity is one thing, but IMO vivid sexual acts is a no no...Porn of any kind is not up my alley...innuendo is one thing but I even had problems with "The Postman Always Rings Twice" and I fell asleep during "Last Tango in Paris"...
Estee
Estee

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:04 pm

Just a note to let everyone know that I combined ALL Jaycee related links.

~Fysty~
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:06 pm

Suspect says she misses woman abducted as girl
By John Simerman
CONTRA COSTA TIMES
01/24/2010

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stories.nsf/nation/story/864E9A5724C24E5B862576B4001E6E1F?OpenDocument

WALNUT CREEK, Calif. — Nancy Garrido misses Jaycee Dugard and the two blond girls her husband, Phillip Garrido, fathered with Dugard, and she hopes to contact them, her lawyer said Thursday after a court hearing in the abduction and rape case against the couple.

"She asked me to tell Jaycee and the kids she really misses them and loves them," said her new attorney, Stephen Tapson. "She would obviously love to see them. I'm assuming the forces of evil won't allow that to happen."

Former U.S. Attorney McGregor Scott, who represents Dugard, declined to comment.

The Garridos have remained in a Placerville, Calif., jail since late August, charged with 29 felony counts in Dugard's 1991 abduction and years of sexual bondage in a backyard hideaway near Antioch.

Authorities say the couple both snatched 11-year-old Jaycee outside her South Lake Tahoe home and drove her to the house near Antioch. Phillip Garrido, 58, fathered Dugard's girls, now 11 and 15, authorities say.

The case has stalled since El Dorado County Judge Douglas Phimister booted Nancy Garrido's first court-appointed attorney, Gilbert Maines, off the case in November after allegations that Maines discussed the case and a possible book or movie deal over drinks. An appellate court recently upheld his removal. While Maines plans to continue appealing, Tapson now represents her.

On Thursday, Phimister set Feb. 26 to hear an unspecified motion by Phillip Garrido's public defender, Susan Gellman, and a March 25 date to move the case toward a preliminary hearing.

Phillip Garrido served 11 years of a 50-year federal prison sentence for the 1976 kidnapping of a South Lake Tahoe woman he also raped. He was released in 1988 under federal parole supervision that lasted through Dugard's abduction until 1999, when California took over.

A scathing report in November described numerous lapses by state parole agents that helped keep Dugard's fate a mystery until University of California, Berkeley, officers spotted him on campus in August with two young girls.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jaycee Dugard found ALIVE/Phillip Garrido Sentenced To Life In Prison - Page 2 Empty Dugard's Daughters Finally Get Birth Certificates

Post by Justice4all Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:58 pm

Jaycee Dugard found ALIVE/Phillip Garrido Sentenced To Life In Prison - Page 2 Dugard10

By JESSICA GREENE
Updated 7:23 AM PST, Wed, Jan 27, 2010

The daughters born to Jaycee Dugard while she was held captive for nearly 18 years finally have birth certificates. The documents, ordered by a judge in December, list the girls' birth dates as August 1994 and November 1997. They are now 15 and 12 years old. Their names were listed also but have not been released. One of them is a name that has been reported, the other is not, according to KCRA. Phillip Garrido is listed as the father and his Antioch home is listed as the place of birth. The prosecution will use the records to establish a timeline of sex abuse, but some legal experts think Garrido's lawyers might try to challenge the validity of the birth certificate.

Source: http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local-beat/Dugards-Daughters-Finally-Get-Birth-Certificates-82787552.html
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:59 pm

Jaycee Dugard Applied for Driver's License

The woman who was held for 18 years in a backyard compound allegedly by a convicted rapist and his wife is on the road to a somewhat normal life. Jaycee Lee Dugard was issued a California identification card in November, our friends at KCRA say, and has also requested a driver's license. The ID card was mailed in November but in order to get the driver's license, Dugard has to go to a Department of Motor Vehicles office. News of Dugard's license comes just days after another important legal document was put into California records. Last week, the two daughters Dugard gave birth to during her captivity were finally issued birth certificates. The documents, ordered by a judge in December, list the girls' birth dates as August 1994 and November 1997. Dugard's alleged abductor, Phillip Garrido, is listed as the childrens' father and his Antioch property is listed as their birthplace. Dugard and her daughters are reintegrating into society while staying out of the public eye. They remain in a secret place, while Garrido and his wife, Nancy, are being held behind bars in connection to the Jaycee Dugard kidnapping case. Both Nancy and Phillip Garrido pleaded not guilty to 29 felony counts of kidnapping, forcible rape and false imprisonment in connection with the 1991 case. His bail is set at $30 million in September; hers at $20 million. The couple is due again in court on March 25. See full coverage of the case on our special page.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local-beat/Jaycee-Dugard-Applied-for-Drivers-License-83266277.html
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:32 pm

Report: Philip Garrido stopped having sex with Jaycee Lee Dugard 12 years before arrest

by George Warren
February 5, 2010

PLACERVILLE - Kidnap suspect Phillip Garrido stopped having sex with Jaycee Dugard 12 years before his arrest, according to Garrido's public defender.

Deputy Public Defender Susan Gellman made the claim in a motion filed Thursday seeking a court order to allow Phillip and Nancy Garrido to visit each other in jail. Gellman said the Garridos need to make family decisions together involving the two children he fathered with Dugard.

Gellman cited documents from the El Dorado County District Attorney's Office obtained during the discovery process. In a sworn declaration, Gellman said, "it is clear that, according to Jane Doe (Dugard), sometime around the birth of the second child, there ceased to be any further sexual activity."

According to birth certificates filed in Contra Costa County following Garrido's arrest, Dugard's two daughters were born in 1994 and 1997 at the home in Antioch where Dugard was kept since her kidnapping in 1991.

Gellman said the district attorney's documents indicate Dugard and other witnesses made statements to investigators that Dugard, her two children, and Phillip and Nancy Garrido acted as a family in recent years.

"They took vacations together; they went to the library together; they ran a family business together . . . they had special names for each other . . . all this ended the day that Phillip and Nancy Garrdido were arrested," Gellman wrote.

"Mr. Garrido now seeks to visit his wife in the county jail where they both await trial," Gellman wrote. "While the underlying accusations are serious, troubling and sad, there can be no doubt that Mr. and Mrs. Garrido acted as parents to two children and raised them for many years and that the decisions they make regarding their course of action in this case will affect those children for many years to come."

http://www.rgj.com/article/20100205/NEWS01/100205026
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next