Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anthony Depos Released - 10-15-09

+4
Piper
Tracey6434
randilynn
Snaz
8 posters

Go down

Anthony Depos Released - 10-15-09 Empty Anthony Depos Released - 10-15-09

Post by Snaz Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:14 pm

Just heard that the Anthony depos have been released by the State. 1,300 pages worth..... CA, GA & LA.

As soon as i get a link, I will post it here. Just wanted to give you a heads up!

THIS should be good!!!!

Last edited by Snaz on Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Anthony Depos Released - 10-15-09 Empty Re: Anthony Depos Released - 10-15-09

Post by randilynn Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:16 pm

ohh...goodies.. thanks miss snaggles..

<3 ya.. mean it..
randilynn
randilynn

Mood : Bawling

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:37 pm

Transcripts Detail Anthony Family Interviews With Prosecutors

Posted: 5:14 pm EDT October 15, 2009
Updated: 5:31 pm EDT October 15, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- New documents were released Thursday that detail the interviews between Casey Anthony’s family and the prosecutors taking her to trial for her daughter Caylee’s murder. There are more than 1,300 pages of transcripts from the depositions of George, Cindy and Lee Anthony.

Recently, prosecutors asked the judge if they could get a transcript of George Anthony's grand jury testimony, because it seemed there were significant discrepancies between what he told the grand jury and what George told prosecutors earlier this year when they questioned him under oath, over one year ago, just before Casey was indicted for Caylee's murder.

The State Attorney's Office won't say why the transcripts were filed as public documents Thursday. Eyewitness News learned that it is a very unusual move; usually the public doesn't find out what was said during criminal depositions until the trial.

Casey Anthony is due in court for a hearing Friday morning.

http://www.wftv.com/news/21308788/detail.html
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:11 pm

Wftv says they are working on the documents now. However, due to the size they may not be available until tomorrow.

Oh, and George says he doesn't remember THAT duct tape. Whatever George!!!!!
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:13 pm

Yeah, that's why he was using it to put up Caylee posters...... if he didn't have such a penchant for lying, one might want to believe him.
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:16 pm

Updated WFTV article:

Anthony Family Interviews With Prosecutors Released

Updated: 5:50 pm EDT October 15, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- New documents were released Thursday that detail the interviews between Casey Anthony’s family and the prosecutors taking her to trial for her daughter Caylee’s murder. There are more than 1,300 pages of transcripts from the depositions of George, Cindy and Lee Anthony.

THE TRANSCRIPTS: WFTV.com is working to get them posted, but due to the size of the document, it might not be available until Friday morning.

Recently, prosecutors asked the judge if they could get a transcript of George Anthony's grand jury testimony, because it seemed there were significant discrepancies between what he told the grand jury and what George told prosecutors earlier this year when they questioned him under oath, over one year ago, just before Casey was indicted for Caylee's murder.

The State Attorney's Office won't say why the transcripts were filed as public documents Thursday. Eyewitness News learned that it is a very unusual move; usually the public doesn't find out what was said during criminal depositions until the trial.

Casey Anthony is due in court for a hearing Friday morning.

Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:30 pm

An even more recent update..... GA says he didn't put that piece of duct tape on his gas can...... if he's telling the truth, then that means KC did....

Anthony Family Interviews With Prosecutors Released

Updated: 6:18 pm EDT October 15, 2009

THE TRANSCRIPTS: WFTV.com is working to get them posted, but due to the size of the document, it might not be available until Friday morning.

The transcript from George Anthony’s August 5 deposition is 335 pages long. The first questions center on Casey’s childhood; she had no health problems or behavioral problems when she was a child or a young teenager.

The prosecutors questioned George about Father's Day weekend, right before Caylee disappeared, and the duct tape.

George told prosecutors under oath that he did not put a piece of duct tape on his gas can. He says he's put tape on it before, because the cap was broken, but claims he did not put that piece on because he would have done it in a much neater way.

When George was asked whether he recognized the duct tape, he told prosecutors that it's just duct tape, that he never looked at a particular brand. He told them the tape "could be from my house. It could not be from my house." Then he said he didn't recognize the tape on the can.

Investigators say the duct tape that was on the gas can matched the duct tape from the Anthonys' home and the three pieces of duct tape that investigators found over Caylee's face.

Casey Anthony is due in court for a hearing Friday morning. WFTV.com will carry that hearing live online.

Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:31 pm

Sounds to me like the SA's office is hitting back......
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:52 pm

Kathi Belich video report added to the WFTV article:

http://www.wftv.com/video/21309761/index.html
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:29 pm

Transcript are now available at WFTV:

GA:
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21310228/detail.html

LA:
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21310241/detail.html

CA Part 1:
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21310276/detail.html

CA Part 2:
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21310288/detail.html
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by randilynn Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:10 pm

double post...

but seriously... the LIES.. i am getting Mad

Last edited by randilynn on Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : double posts)
randilynn
randilynn

Back to top Go down

Post by randilynn Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:10 pm

im not even through GA's depo yet, and i can see very plainly that he is lying..

i think the state has a pic of caylee wearing the "big trouble comes..." shirt, and they just showed it to GA and asked if that was the shirt she was wearing when he last saw her.. he stated no.. it was DEFINATELY NOT the shirt she was wearing, but BEFORE that he couldnt describe the shirt, only that it was pink..

you can see by just this one example that he is REALLY trying NOT to make a connection between the last time he saw her, and the clothes she was wearing when her body was found. THIS IS BS.. i hope he goes to jail for perjury!!

GRRR.. i knew i would need nerve pills to get throught this, and i am sure the others are MUCH worse..
randilynn
randilynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:01 pm

I started on Lee, then switched to George. There are so many things he can't seem to remember, but others he's so certain on. Like seeing Caylee that morning, he says he vividly remembers that day. Why, and why can't he vividly remember other things? And he states Cindy and him both had breakfast with Caylee. Isn't that a new twist? I'd never heard that one before. And he can't say if KC was home or not, even though he states Caylee slept in KC's bed. He said he checked on them when he returned home that night on Father's Day. He would never say KC wasn't there, he just kept saying he didn't see her.
Every line I read, I'm thinking...what is wrong with this man? You can see right through his attempt at deception on so many levels.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:04 pm

Did everyone watch the hearing this morning?

Sherry/CMom, hope you find this post & decide to register here too.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:17 pm

Hi Julie, I didn't get to watch, was at work. I've been following Snaz's updates and reading George's depo.
The enabling that went on for KC's lying and stealing is mind blowing.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by randilynn Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:32 pm

um... am i getting this right??

In CA;s depo... she says she is the one responsible for the cholorform searches on the home computer...

talk about left field.. wow.. i didnt see her taking the wrap for that...
randilynn
randilynn

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:31 pm

Randi, I thought I read somewhere that LE checked the time of the cholorform search and Cindy was at work at the time. Not sure where I read this, but in some of the many thousands of pages released. Did anyone else read this? It also said GA was not working at the time.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:35 pm

randilynn wrote:um... am i getting this right??

In CA;s depo... she says she is the one responsible for the cholorform searches on the home computer...

talk about left field.. wow.. i didnt see her taking the wrap for that...

No SH!$ Randilynn?? That's what she said???? OMG, that IS definitely out of left field. That makes sense because on the 48 hours preview LKB is saying the searches on the computer WERE done but NOT by KC. And I can see it now. Cindy is going to say she was searching it probably regarding her work or cleaning or some BS like that.

Now I have to go read hers completely.
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:42 pm

I also thought it was VERY interesting that Cindy had sworn KC had her HS diploma. Turns out in the deposition she admitted KC never graduated HS.
I remember this was a huge thing for Cindy and stating for fact KC did have her diploma.

I don't know how much it matters in the big scheme of things but it does show all of their lies in black and white.
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by randilynn Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:23 pm

um.. CA says that she was searching for chlorophil (sp is wrong) it is actually chlorophyl (i think) ... she said she was concerned that it was making her dogs sick (the stuff that makes plants green) ...

and she said at the same time she decided to look up stuff they had in the home to make sure it wasnt dangerous to caylee.. she says she looked up alcohol, peroxide, all that stuff...

SUPER DUPER MEGA WENCH!! i am still baffeled..
randilynn
randilynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:24 pm

Here's another observation/question. Reading Cindy's depo, I am really getting a strange feeling about KC and all of the money she has stolen and the amount of people.
Let's see all the people we know she stole from.

Cindy (possibly George, don't know yet. haven't gotten to him yet)
Lee
Shirley Plesa
Amy
Bank of America

Cindy has an explanation for every single time KC stole or makes an excuse for her. But here's my question or observation. When people steal that often and from that many people, aren't some kind of drugs involved? I mean if KC needed something for Caylee CA or GA bought it. And if she needed a few bucks to go out, G or CA gave it to her. So, if not drugs, what would KC keep stealing and from so many people? I guess it just didn't nag at me as much until I'm reading CA's depo and how long it went on and all the different people.

I guess I do get somewhat, that it COULD be, she just wanted what she wanted, when she wanted it. But to me, it seems off. I mean it's not like this happened all right before Caylee "went missing". This went on since she was in HS, when she stole from Lee.

Oh, and don't worry, I'm not going towards the excuse "I was desperate" as KC said. Just that I'm wondering why or what kept it going.
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:29 pm

randilynn wrote:um.. CA says that she was searching for chlorophil (sp is wrong) it is actually chlorophyl (i think) ... she said she was concerned that it was making her dogs sick (the stuff that makes plants green) ...

and she said at the same time she decided to look up stuff they had in the home to make sure it wasnt dangerous to caylee.. she says she looked up alcohol, peroxide, all that stuff...

SUPER DUPER MEGA WENCH!! i am still baffeled..

Seriously, that has to be ONE of the stupidest excuses yet used by the A's. But I did a search of chlophyll to see what would come up. Chloroform only shows up at the bottom of the page as another word to click on as a link. I call Huge BS again! Someone worked to get this excuse though. And I do remember at the time of the searches, the discovery did say they were not home but at work. UGH!
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by randilynn Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:02 pm

unfortunately, they didnt ask about the neck breaking one.. too bad, i would have loved to hear that explaination.
randilynn
randilynn

Back to top Go down

Post by randilynn Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:16 pm

oh my.. i think you are onto something there .. lmao

but in GA's famous words.. ZFG was a 10... so that is out!!
randilynn
randilynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:28 pm

Cindy said she did NOT google 'One Tree Hill' and doesn't know anyone in the family who watches that show.

She also said she 'could have' googled chloroform for the ingredients because her dog had been sick and sleeping a lot and she wanted to make sure it didn't have anything to do with chlorophyll. But GEORGE said the dogs were NEVER sick..... CA also said she did NOT google 'how to make chloroform'.......

Her whole story regarding the google searches was so pathetically transparent.
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by randilynn Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:30 pm

hmm... bear with me here.. i am still reading CA #2..

now the story is apparently.. she NEVER thought the car smelled like a dead body, she just said that because she thought it would get the police there faster.. WTF??
randilynn
randilynn

Back to top Go down

Post by randilynn Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:35 pm

so.. what was the item that bozo objected to that he darn near peed his pants when CA was still talking about it.. ???
randilynn
randilynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:25 pm

This is an excellent video report by Kathi Belich about GA's deposition. You go, Kathi!!!!

http://www.wftv.com/video/21311710/index.html
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:48 pm

Absolutely AJ. When you tell lies, you can't remember when you said what. CA has told so many lies, I'm sure she has no idea what she has said from one day to the next.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:08 pm

awaiting justice wrote:One other thing... CA sd in her depo with the state, that she hasnt read much of the discovery, yet in her depo with John Morgan, I believe she sd she has studied it, and was quoting things from it?? I cud be wrong but that is my recollection..

I believe you are correct about that AJ. Does anyone know if Cindy took the wrap for all the computer searches? (i.e., neck breaking, household weapons, 1 tree hill, missing children links, etc). kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:10 pm

kh, I think CA denied the 1 tree hill search, and said no one in her family ever watched that show. LOL

How does she know what KC watched when she was at other ppl's homes?
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IndyNile Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:39 pm

Tracey wrote:
"No SH!$ Randilynn?? That's what she said???? OMG, that IS definitely out of left field. That makes sense because on the 48 hours preview LKB is saying the searches on the computer WERE done but NOT by KC. And I can see it now. Cindy is going to say she was searching it probably regarding her work or cleaning or some BS like that."
--------------------------------------------------
Im pretty sure that they have CA work hours and the hour and day of the search, and CA was working on that day and time the searches were done for Cloroform and it wasnt her or george. Neither one was home.

I wonder what happens when the Anthony's get on the stand and lie their asses off in front of the jury? Will they just be warned? Will they be taken away in hand cuffs and arrested right then and there for perjury? It will be interesting to watch these ass*&^%$ thats for sure. They have been lying so much for so long I think its going to be expected and the State is going to be prepared for every lie.

IndyNile

Back to top Go down

Post by randilynn Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:14 pm

IndyNile wrote:Tracey wrote:
"No SH!$ Randilynn?? That's what she said???? OMG, that IS definitely out of left field. That makes sense because on the 48 hours preview LKB is saying the searches on the computer WERE done but NOT by KC. And I can see it now. Cindy is going to say she was searching it probably regarding her work or cleaning or some BS like that."
--------------------------------------------------
Im pretty sure that they have CA work hours and the hour and day of the search, and CA was working on that day and time the searches were done for Cloroform and it wasnt her or george. Neither one was home.

I wonder what happens when the Anthony's get on the stand and lie their asses off in front of the jury? Will they just be warned? Will they be taken away in hand cuffs and arrested right then and there for perjury? It will be interesting to watch these ass*&^%$ thats for sure. They have been lying so much for so long I think its going to be expected and the State is going to be prepared for every lie.

um... indy.. funny you should say cA will say she did it, cause she already has.. in her depo she tells them that SHE did the searches for chlorophil (sp) that lead to chloroform, and she also looked up the alcohol, and peroxide to see what she had in the house that was dangerous to little caylee... so she is "admitting" (er.. lying) about looking up all the ingredients to chloroform for completely innocent and helpful reasons, funny she would say those searches were to "protect" caylee, when that may very well be what killed her... and i would love to see what we have about those searches and whether or not CA was at work or at home... if anyone has that handy, please share.. TYIA...
randilynn
randilynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:27 pm

Randi, LE checked Cindy's work schedule and it showed her to be at work during those times.... however, Cindy has an answer for that, too.

She said since she is salary, she always just puts 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., and therefore, her time cards aren't always accurate. She said sometimes she stays late, sometimes she leaves early, usually on Fridays.

So my best guess is that it's going to turn out that at least one or more of those searches were done on Friday.... she's setting the stage. Stupid B doesn't even realize she's just making it easier for Baez and crew to blame her......
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by randilynn Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:49 pm

thanks aj!!!

bang up job...
randilynn
randilynn

Back to top Go down