Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leah Freeman -- Found Deceased 8/3/00

+12
sorrow
sitemama
mimi4all
Snaz
butterfly
TigerMom
Piper
Justice4all
babbette
Tracey6434
Cory
FystyAngel
16 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Leah Freeman -- Found Deceased 8/3/00 - Page 5 Empty Re: Leah Freeman -- Found Deceased 8/3/00

Post by Justice4all Thu May 05, 2011 9:34 pm

Let's hope Bozo or Mason aren't reading this. We wouldn't want them getting any ideas.

I agree with you mama. I've never thought of emergency surgery as something that can be scheduled for next week. It is sad that the trial was postponed. Leah's family has already had to wait almost 10 years for justice.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Leah Freeman -- Found Deceased 8/3/00 - Page 5 Empty Premeditation?

Post by FaithChick Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:41 am

This is my first post so if I have misplaced it or broken any rules my apologies and will understand if you remove it.
On some posts and articles on this site it is stated that LE kept COD secret even from her mother along with other information so that they would be able to hold a fair trial without moving the trial out of the original jurisdiction. I was impressed it was such a wise decision. I wish all cases could be handled like that. I also read that there is no listed COD on her death certificate, but it was also reported she was considered a victim of homicidal violence. I have never heard of this term so I looked it up and found the following. Homicidal Violence is when the ME couldn't identify the exact cause of death, since there were multiple causes. For example, the victim may have been shot and also stabbed, and also received a severe blow to the head. If the information I found is correct wouldn't that mean it wasn't a fit of passion because one has a flash temper? Wouldn't that mean that whoever premeditated it or injured her in such a way that they had take her and willfully kill her to out of fear of being punished or caught? I ask because if that is the case they could go for the DP instead of life no parole.

Last edited by FaithChick on Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : left a word out)

FaithChick

Back to top Go down

Leah Freeman -- Found Deceased 8/3/00 - Page 5 Empty Re: Leah Freeman -- Found Deceased 8/3/00

Post by sitemama Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:30 am

Nick's trial is to start next Tuesday, July 5th. I hope we will be able to get updates as the trial progresses.

Here is a link to a memorial page for Leah, if you would like to sign it and send your prayers to Cory and her family as they face one of the hardest times they will ever have to go through.

My heart goes out to her, she has waited a long time to see justice for Leah.

http://www.virtual-memorials.com/main.php?action=reflections&mem_id=21760
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:17 pm

I know there are many older members of this site that are familiar with this case. I can't believe no one from this site has commented on her memorial page. Maybe because it keeps getting bumped by other cases.

Please, won't some of you make a comment for Cory. Next week she will be going through a very rough time and speaking from experience, she needs all the support she can get. Thanks in advance.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5