Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hank Thomas Croslin Sr. Arrested For Doctor Shopping

4 posters

Go down

Hank Thomas Croslin Sr. Arrested For Doctor Shopping Empty Hank Thomas Croslin Sr. Arrested For Doctor Shopping

Post by Justice4all Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:52 pm

PALATKA, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - The Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) and the Putnam County Sheriff's Office on Tuesday arrested Hank Thomas Croslin, Sr., 41, of Satsuma, Fla. for doctor shopping. Croslin is the father of the woman with whom missing Haleigh Cummings was left before her disappearance.

During the Haleigh Cummings investigation, law enforcement received information alleging that Croslin was fraudulently obtaining prescription drugs.

The investigation revealed that Croslin obtained approximately 300 Oxycodone and Hydrocodone pills from three different physicians between April and May 2009. None of the prescribing doctors were aware that the others had prescribed the controlled substances. This practice is known as doctor shopping, a third-degree felony.

Croslin was arrested at his home at 116 Tyler Street in Satsuma, Fla. and charged with withholding information from a practitioner. He was booked into the Putnam County Jail.

Hank Thomas Croslin, Sr. is the father of Misty Croslin. Five-year-old Haleigh Cummings was reported missing on February 10, after being left in the care of Misty by Haleigh's father -- and then-fiancé to Misty -- Ronald Cummings. Hank Thomas Croslin Jr., brother of Misty, was arrested in September on a charge of grand theft. Also in September, Lisa Croslin, the mother of Misty, was arrested in Tennessee on charges of forgery.

FDLE continues to assist the Putnam County Sheriff's Office in the missing child investigation.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/112409-More-trouble-follows-Croslins

It never ends with these people.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Hank Thomas Croslin Sr. Arrested For Doctor Shopping Empty Re: Hank Thomas Croslin Sr. Arrested For Doctor Shopping

Post by Estee Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:02 pm

This just gets crazier and crazier....Pathetic excuses or as some would say POS...Wonder if we'll ever find out about Haleigh???
Estee
Estee

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Hank Thomas Croslin Sr. Arrested For Doctor Shopping Empty Re: Hank Thomas Croslin Sr. Arrested For Doctor Shopping

Post by FystyAngel Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:21 am

Misty Croslin’s Father Busted

http://www.bloggernews.net/123101

Hank Croslin Sr., 41, father of Misty Cummings was arrested Tuesday and accused of doctor shopping. He is being charged for withholding information from a practitioner and has been booked into the Putnam County Jail.

It is being reported that Croslin Sr. got approximately 300 Oxycodone and Hydrocodone pills from three different doctors between April and May 2009. That is a lot of pills for that period of time for one person to have if you ask me. Apparently none of the doctors knew about Croslin having prescriptions from other doctors at the time. It is said that this practice is known as doctor shopping which is considered a third-degree felony. His bail has been set for $7500.

As we all know Hank’s daughter, Misty Croslin, who is the last person to have seen Haleigh Cummings, has given authorities a lot of inconsistent statements on what happened the night they reported little Haleigh Cummings missing on February 10, 2009. Since there is still so much about that night that needs to be clarified the Putnam County Sheriff’s department are planning on questioning Croslin Sr. about Haleigh’s disappearance to see if there is anything he knows that they don’t already know about. They have said that his arrest Tuesday is in no way related to the investigation of Haleigh Cummings.

I know some will say this news has nothing to do with finding Haleigh, but does it? Perhaps one day when the right one gets arrested they will finally crack or slip and tell something that will help the investigators put that final piece to this puzzle together and find out where Haleigh is.

I still can’t convince myself that this precious little girl is gone forever. My heart keeps telling me someone has her and is taking care of her. Maybe it is because as a mother I just can’t accept she may no longer be alive but I still feel she is and I pray to God that my feeling is right. If I am wrong she still needs to be found where she can be laid to rest properly. We need to know what happened to Haleigh.

Is she lying in the swamps somewhere? Is she being held prisoner somewhere and bad things happening to her? Was she sold to someone? If she is alive is she being well taken care of? We want to shout out to the world… WHERE IS HALEIGH?

Keep her in your prayers as well as all the other children in my list which includes Caylee Anthony (found dead), Adji Desir (remains missing), Haleigh Cummings (remains missing), Somer Thompson (found dead), Elizabeth Olten (found dead) , Masaraha Ross (remains missing), Alex Mercado (drowned) Rebecca Marie Allen (found alive), Sandra Cantu (found dead), Anthony Holland (found alive), Shaniya Davis (found dead), Hassani Campbell (remains missing), Giovanni Gonzalez (reported dead), Neveah Buchanen ( found dead) and Shannon Dedrick (found alive) and now Angel Miguel Perez (found safe).

When I sit down to eat Thanksgiving Dinner tomorrow I will be thinking about these children and their families. I will be praying day after day for them but I will say a special one for them tomorrow.

Simon and I would like to wish each and every one of you and your families a very Happy Thanksgiving. Don’t forget to tell your children you love them and give them a hug.

Jan Barrett

As a favor to our readers I am posting these web sites:

Stop the abuse and murder of the children in the U.S.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/16/stop-the-abuse-and-murder-of-the-children-in-the-us

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/change-sex-offender-laws
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:23 am

Holidays Are Going To Be Hard For Haleigh Cummings Family

http://www.bloggernews.net/123104

I can’t begin to imagine how hard it would be to celebrate the holidays when in your heart all you want to do is cry. From my own experience when I am grieving all I want to do is sit alone in a dark room and cry. I didn’t want anyone to be around me, I didn’t want to listen to the TV or the radio. I just wanted to be left alone. Thank God I had family surrounding me that cared and wanted to make sure I didn’t lose myself into a dark world through my grief. They made me realize life goes on.

In my case I didn’t have other children at home that I was neglecting so I was only hurting myself. The point of all this is that when other children are involved you can’t just quit living. It is very important to show them they matter as well and you can’t deprive them of their life. Christmas and Thanksgiving is about family and love and celebrating. When you have a loved one missing or taken from you it is hard but you have to. You can’t forget the missing one or the one that is gone but you have to keep living for the others as well.

Haleigh’s family family is kind of in this position in Satsuma Florida. The family is grieving for little Haleigh Cummings who has been missing since Feb. 10, 2009. The last one to see her as far as we know is her father’s ex-wife, Misty Croslin. Misty claims she woke up around 3 am to go to the bathroom and found her kitchen light on and a block holding the back door open. She ran to check on the kids and that is when she found Haleigh gone.

Haleigh’s father, Ron Cummings has since moved out of the mobile home the family lived in at the time and has moved in with his grandmother, Annette Sykes in Welaka in Putnam County. She has decided to decorate her home with the colorful Christmas lights even though she says the family is having a hard time this Thanksgiving.

“It’s really hard giving thanks when part of your heart and family is not here and you don’t know where they are,” she said with tears flowing from her eyes.

She says the family doesn’t really feel like decorating for the holidays this year but they think it is really important to do so for the sake of Haleigh’s little brother, Jr. “ If it weren’t for Junior we probably wouldn’t,” She goes on to say. “But he has to have some kind of normal life.”

At Grandma Sykes home there are red ribbons that have been tied around the trees that aren’t there for Christmas. They have been there for months in hopes of a little girl’s safe return. “Somebody’s got to know something and that person can come forward without being identified,” said Sykes.

They have the Christmas lights lining her home and banner in her front yard with Haleigh’s picture on it. In Pomona Park of Southern Putnam County at the Hill’s Hardware Store there is a sign out front that now says Happy Thanksgiving but below that he has “Pray for Haleigh” that has been there since February. John Woods, an employee that added the letters for Happy Thanksgiving said, “It’s real sad. I’m real sad because I just had a little baby girl. I’d be sad if my girl come up missing.”

I am going to ask this from everyone also. Please pray for little Haleigh. We don’t know who did this. None of us have the answer that we desperately want answered. We don’t know where Haleigh is. All we can do until that final piece of the puzzle is found is to continue to pray for her. I personally believe in miracles so I am praying for a miracle during this holiday season. God, please bring Haleigh home where she belongs!

Keep the prayers for the others and their families as well please. As Rodney Sheffield of Hill’s Hardware told First Coast News, “One more prayer may help.”

The list I have to pray for is as follows: Caylee Anthony (found dead), Adji Desir (remains missing), Haleigh Cummings (remains missing), Somer Thompson (found dead), Elizabeth Olten (found dead) , Masaraha Ross (remains missing), Alex Mercado (drowned) Rebecca Marie Allen (found alive), Sandra Cantu (found dead), Anthony Holland (found alive), Shaniya Davis (found dead), Hassani Campbell (remains missing), Giovanni Gonzalez (reported dead), Neveah Buchanen ( found dead) and Shannon Dedrick (found alive) and now Angel Miguel Perez (found safe). There are so many more too and I know I continue asking for everyone to pray for all of them but I refuse to give up.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Jan Barrett

As a favor to our readers I am posting these web sites:

Stop the abuse and murder of the children in the U.S.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/16/stop-the-abuse-and-murder-of-the-children-in-the-us

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/change-sex-offender-laws
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:55 am

Wow, so Misty's dad is a drug dealer. This just gets nuttier all of the time.

Where is Haleigh?
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down