Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabriel Johnson -- Missing 12/26/09

+49
Stolat
CuriousPortlander
Gia
qtkitycat
KathyNY
nanshin
snowbird
Marica
glazier
emberl
Fishknees
Willow123
One Wonders
BrowncoatWhit
CA Lady
jacct
Alessandra_Deux
shyloh
Tinyworm
ishi
DebFrmHell
Bmore
Moosiesmama
angiefly2
lostyou
summerthyme
Chester_from_THM
Freckles
tesstruhart
Chickenbutt
flutter1
Ann - Tx
Jaceesmom68
KariBear
TigerMom
pi-girl
sitemama
FystyAngel
Dis
Cali
eva
Estee
Julie
Gotta_Stop
khintx
randilynn
Piper
Snaz
Justice4all
53 posters

Page 9 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Gabriel Johnson -- Missing 12/26/09 - Page 9 Empty Re: Gabriel Johnson -- Missing 12/26/09

Post by Chickenbutt Thu May 17, 2012 6:03 pm

Frank McQueary on HLN now
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Gabriel Johnson -- Missing 12/26/09 - Page 9 Empty Re: Gabriel Johnson -- Missing 12/26/09

Post by One Wonders Thu May 17, 2012 6:23 pm

Thanks so much for the blow by blow everyone.
Tammi's nerve has no bounds. LOL.
I can't wait to watch it all on IS in the morning.
One Wonders
One Wonders

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu May 17, 2012 6:29 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:Frank McQueary on HLN now
Would you have a link? I am all over that site!
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu May 17, 2012 6:34 pm

Freckles wrote:
Chickenbutt wrote:Frank McQueary on HLN now
Would you have a link? I am all over that site!

No sorry....was on TV
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu May 17, 2012 6:45 pm

AB- Now you tell me!
Here I was looking all over for it!
Got a synopsis?

This link has three interesting vids:
http://www.hlntv.com/search/content/Jack%20Smith
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu May 17, 2012 6:49 pm

Grampa Frank didn't have much to say. He and Logan were happy but they had more to do, EJ's trial is in Sept. He had nothing to say to TS. I didn't catch much more than that. Hubby chose that moment to start yappin at me.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 7:30 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:Grampa Frank didn't have much to say. He and Logan were happy but they had more to do, EJ's trial is in Sept. He had nothing to say to TS. I didn't catch much more than that. Hubby chose that moment to start yappin at me.

I saw Grand Pa Frank on Vinnie P too today, sadly he doesn't think Baby Gabriel is alive, he said it "has been so long since he has been seen."

I just wish Tammi would receive some real jail time so other's might not be so stupid as to lying & trying to help someone keep their baby from the other parent, I am going to be pissed if she gets a probational sentence, assigned community service, (OMG, that scares me to death), & doesn't actually serve any time.

Back to top Go down

Post by One Wonders Thu May 17, 2012 8:06 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:Grampa Frank didn't have much to say. He and Logan were happy but they had more to do, EJ's trial is in Sept. He had nothing to say to TS. I didn't catch much more than that. Hubby chose that moment to start yappin at me.

Never fails. LOL.
One Wonders
One Wonders

Back to top Go down

Gabriel Johnson -- Missing 12/26/09 - Page 9 Empty Tammi Smith: Guilty - 5/17/12

Post by Ann - Tx Fri May 18, 2012 5:52 am

Tammi Smith convicted in Baby Gabriel case

by Michael Kiefer and Laurie Merrill

May. 17, 2012 10:33 PM
The Republic | azcentral.com

Tammi Smith, the woman who wanted to adopt long-missing Baby Gabriel, was found guilty of charges stemming from her activities around the time of the child's December 2009 disappearance.

The Maricopa County Superior Court jury returned at midday Thursday with its guilty verdicts on charges of conspiracy to commit custodial interference and forgery.

Following announcement of the verdict, the jury considered and found aggravating factors that will be considered at Smith's sentencing: that the crimes caused emotional harm and that an accomplice was involved.

Smith was not taken into custody pending sentencing.

The charges on which Smith was found guilty are felonies with sentencing ranges of 1 to 3.75 years each. Smith's eligibility for probation is to be determined at a hearing before sentencing. The judge set sentencing for July 6.

Read more:

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/local/articles/2012/05/16/20120516baby-gabriel-tammi-smith-verdict.html

Gabriel Johnson -- Missing 12/26/09 - Page 9 PHP4FB558B4B84D4
Michael Schennum/The Republic
Opening arguments in the trial of
Tammi Smith, seated with one of
her attorneys, Michael Lee,
in downtown Phoenix on April 17.

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Gabriel Johnson -- Missing 12/26/09 - Page 9 Empty Tammi Smith: Guilty - 5/17/12

Post by Ann - Tx Fri May 18, 2012 6:04 am

Jury finds Tammi Smith guilty of forgery, conspiracy

Gabriel Johnson -- Missing 12/26/09 - Page 9 18439387_BG3
Tammi Smith awaiting the verdict with her attorneys.

Posted: May 16, 2012 3:09 PM CDT
Updated: May 17, 2012 8:40 PM CDT

KPHO - Phoenix, AZ

PHOENIX (CBS5) -
A jury has found Tammi Smith guilty of forgery and conspiracy to commit custodial interference in the case of missing baby Gabriel Johnson.

A Maricopa County Superior Court jury announced around 11:30 a.m. Thursday that they completed deliberations in the trial of the 40-year-old Scottsdale woman, and they read the verdict at 12:45 p.m.

The jury also decided there were aggravating circumstances in the case. The jury determined emotional harm and accomplice involvement existed.

Read more and view video:

http://www.kpho.com/story/18439387/jury-finds-tammi-smith-guilty-of-forgery-conspiracy

Gabriel Johnson -- Missing 12/26/09 - Page 9 18439387_BG2
Tammi Smith after the verdict was read.

Last edited by Ann - Tx on Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri May 18, 2012 6:23 am

Guilty verdict in Tammi Smith trial, Baby Gabriel's would-be adoptive mother

by Mike Watkiss
AZFamily - 3TV

Posted on May 17, 2012 at 12:47 PM
Updated yesterday at 6:18 PM

PHOENIX -- Tammi Smith, the would-be adoptive mother of missing Baby Gabriel, has been found guilty of forgery and conspiracy to commit custodial interference.

The jury of three men and five women deliberated for five hours over the three days.

In a separate decision, the jury found there were aggravating circumstances in the case, emotional harm and presence of an accomplice.

Smith faces up to seven years in prison when she is sentenced. Sentencing is expected to happen in July.

Read more:

http://www.azfamily.com/news/Guilty-verdict-in-Tammi-Smith-trial-Baby-Gabriels-would-be-adoptive-mother-151926235.html

Gabriel Johnson -- Missing 12/26/09 - Page 9 5-17-12-TAMMI-SMITH-VERDICT-BKGD
Credit: 3TV
Tammi Smith in court on Thursday as the guilty verdicts were read in her trial.

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 18, 2012 10:10 am

Jack to be on IN SESSION today to be interviewed by Vinnie P. 1:00 PM eastern.

A Criminal Def Attorney from Phoenix said "the Defense ASK for the 2 charges to be seperate, doing so made multiple days of offenses, & Tammi is going to do SOME JAIL time because it is mandatory, probably between 1 1/2 - 3 years. This is pretty complicated. He said she could get probation on the first offense & MANDATORY jail time on the second.

Jack told reporter's "God w/in control, God made the decision."

Shout out to Jack & Tammi, maybe God thought Tammi needed to be punished for her actions. That has NOT dawned on them & is likely to never occur to them. imo, Tammi will probably SPIN this & say God wanted her to set up a prison ministry.

All that whining about money, Tammi is going to appeal, Cr Def Attorney from Phoenix said a successful appeal is NOT likely.

Logan's dad said "he never expected Elizabeth to tell where Baby Gabriel was disposed of, that would mean a HOMICIDE charge in Texas."

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Fri May 18, 2012 10:25 am

art tart wrote:Jack to be on IN SESSION today to be interviewed by Vinnie P. 1:00 PM eastern.

A Criminal Def Attorney from Phoenix said "the Defense ASK for the 2 charges to be seperate, doing so made multiple days of offenses, & Tammi is going to do SOME JAIL time because it is mandatory, probably between 1 1/2 - 3 years. This is pretty complicated. He said she could get probation on the first offense & MANDATORY jail time on the second.

Jack told reporter's "God w/in control, God made the decision."

Shout out to Jack & Tammi, maybe God thought Tammi needed to be punished for her actions. That has NOT dawned on them & is likely to never occur to them. imo, Tammi will probably SPIN this & say God wanted her to set up a prison ministry.
All that whining about money, Tammi is going to appeal, Cr Def Attorney from Phoenix said a successful appeal is NOT likely.

Logan's dad said "he never expected Elizabeth to tell where Baby Gabriel was disposed of, that would mean a HOMICIDE charge in Texas."

BBM. This is what - imo - makes Tammi so dangerous. She doesn't get it. She has put herself above all others and thinks, by divine right, she gets to decide what is right.

Tammi is right, Tammi is chosen, Tammi will be a martyr.....blech.

Dangerous.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow123 Fri May 18, 2012 2:48 pm

Just wanted to add a little gossip to this case.
I have a friend that travels between AZ and TX often. She swears she saw baby Garbriel at the airport in TX.
She did contact all the authorities and the FBI. They never did get in contact with her. If it was anyone else I might not believe it but she is a sharp cookie. We figured they had video or something and really did not need what she told them.

Also we both had new grandbabies and were interested in all babies so we looked at all little one. She said she could describe the baby to a T but not the lady that was holding him. I can understand that because when the granddaughter comes to our house it is probably 3 or 4 minutes before we even tell the Mom and Dad hello.

So not proof of anything but at least a little bit of information that I believe.

Willow123

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Fri May 18, 2012 3:30 pm

Willow123 wrote:Just wanted to add a little gossip to this case.
I have a friend that travels between AZ and TX often. She swears she saw baby Garbriel at the airport in TX.
She did contact all the authorities and the FBI. They never did get in contact with her. If it was anyone else I might not believe it but she is a sharp cookie. We figured they had video or something and really did not need what she told them.

Also we both had new grandbabies and were interested in all babies so we looked at all little one. She said she could describe the baby to a T but not the lady that was holding him. I can understand that because when the granddaughter comes to our house it is probably 3 or 4 minutes before we even tell the Mom and Dad hello.

So not proof of anything but at least a little bit of information that I believe.

When did this happen Willow?
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow123 Fri May 18, 2012 4:37 pm

This happened on New Years Eve. My friend saw the baby and then saw the news in the airport right after seeing the baby. She said it looked exactly like the same baby.

This is just more gossip; but, I guess there is a park in San Antonio that is know for where people go to sell babies. My friend grew up there and she thinks this is what happened. Then with that money Mom took off for FL.

My friend did call two days ago. This is the fourth time she has called law enforcement. This time they did ask her some questions. She said the baby was in a stroller and looked exactly like the baby on the news. She even told them to look at the tapes at the Mcdonalds near the gate that she was leaving from because that is where she saw the baby. Of course they were upset she paid no attention to the lady with the baby. You know how that goes if you are into babies.

So that is the story. I believe her but no proof. The police have in mind what happened and they are going to stick with it.

Willow123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 10:44 am

something all the analyst saic in reference to Tammi's reaction to the verdict & the statement she spoke aterwards.

"Courts like defendants to feel remorse, Tammi has none, that is going to hurt her."

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishknees Sat May 19, 2012 11:28 am

Maybe we can hope Sheriff Joe will put her in tent city for the summer. That is worse than jail in our weather.

Fishknees

Back to top Go down

Post by One Wonders Sun May 20, 2012 7:18 pm

Fishknees wrote:Maybe we can hope Sheriff Joe will put her in tent city for the summer. That is worse than jail in our weather.
Laughing Priceless. Perfect for her.
One Wonders
One Wonders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 7:52 pm

One Wonders wrote:
Fishknees wrote:Maybe we can hope Sheriff Joe will put her in tent city for the summer. That is worse than jail in our weather.

Laughing Priceless. Perfect for her.

LMAO! Shout out to Tammi, Sheriff Joe doesn't serve red wine! imo, Tammi was the biggest fool to think the juror's were going to buy her bullchit imo.

On a more serious note, in Jack's interview, he said they would "deal w/Tammi being gone," there is mandatory jail time in this verdict. Does anyone know, does Tammi get to remain free while she goes through the appeal process, or is she immediately locked up?

Man, NO mercedes in Tammi's future, maybe for the rest of her life, their never ending legal bills are just going to mount, imo, Tammi nor Jack get it, probably never will, that's also just criminal imo.

Sadly, precious Gabriel is still missing, where could he be?

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun May 20, 2012 8:08 pm

Guess they won't be adopting any more children?
I wonder how Jack is going to cope having Hannah?
He just doesn't strike me as Mr. Mom. Especially when there are bills to be paid.

What will happen with Savannah?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed May 23, 2012 8:03 am

Elizabeth Johnson's attorney speaks out on Baby Gabriel case

by Mike Watkiss
AZFamily -3TV
Phoenix, AZ

Posted on May 22, 2012 at 4:27 PM
Updated yesterday at 4:41 PM

TEMPE, Ariz. -- It's the case that has captivated the nation -- the case of the missing Tempe baby, Gabriel Johnson.

The forgery and fraud trial of Tammi Smith, the Scottsdale woman who tried to adopt Gabriel, recently ended with Smith being convicted.

However, The story is far from over. Later this year the baby's mother, 25-year-old Elizabeth Johnson, goes on trial.

Read more:

http://www.azfamily.com/news/watkiss/Elizabeth-Johnsons-attorney-speaks-out-on-Baby-Gabriel-case-152667935.html
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Wed May 23, 2012 9:05 pm

Montgomery: Work not done in search for baby Gabriel

Updated: May 23, 2012 6:34 PM EDT
By Breann Bierman

PHOENIX (CBS5) -

Nearly a week after one of the women accused in the disappearance of baby Gabriel Johnson was found guilty, Maricopa County attorney Bill Montgomery said they are continuing efforts to find the boy.

"As far as our pursuit of the truth in determining the whereabouts of baby Gabriel, that was a significant step, but our work is not done," Montgomery said.

Read more: http://www.kpho.com/story/18608996/montgomery-work-not-done-in-search-for-baby-gabriel
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sat May 26, 2012 4:45 am

Judge refuses lower bond for mother of baby Gabriel

Gabriel Johnson -- Missing 12/26/09 - Page 9 473883_G
Elizabeth and Gabriel Johnson

Posted: May 25, 2012 7:06 PM CDT
Updated: May 25, 2012 7:20 PM CDT

By Breann Bierman
KPHO - Phoenix, AZ

PHOENIX (CBS5) -
A Maricopa County judge refused on Friday to lower the $1 million bond for the mother of missing baby Gabriel.

Elizabeth Johnson remains in solitary confinement in the Estrella jail.

Read more:

http://www.kpho.com/story/18628934/judge-refused-to-lower-bond-for-mother-of-baby-gabriel

Gabriel Johnson -- Missing 12/26/09 - Page 9 18628934_BG1

The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children released this age-progression photo of Gabriel Johnson.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Gabriel Johnson -- Missing 12/26/09 - Page 9 Empty Tammi Smith's comment on Facebook!

Post by Ann - Tx Sat May 26, 2012 4:55 am

Tammi Smith Facebook post following verdict

Posted: May 18, 2012 2:27 PM CDT
Updated: May 25, 2012 3:35 PM CDT

By Breann Bierman
KPHO - Phoenix, AZ

Tammi Smith posted the following status on her Facebook page after the verdict:

I have received hundreds of private emails & Face book Messages, so I am preparing this short story because I need to spend time with my Precious Angels that God has put into our care...

Read more:

http://www.kpho.com/story/18557094/tammi-smith-facebook-post-following-verdict

Gabriel Johnson -- Missing 12/26/09 - Page 9 1612680_G
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by One Wonders Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:37 pm

Could someone remind me of when the sentencing date is for TS? Thank you.
One Wonders
One Wonders

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:40 pm

One Wonders wrote:Could someone remind me of when the sentencing date is for TS? Thank you.

OW, I believe it is Friday, July 6th.

I just learned that there is a calendar here on RC with many important dates...on main page, top tab next to "Home - Forum, etc".

Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:41 pm

One, it is the 18th.....
If you go to the top of this page, there is a calendar tab that shows all upcoming hearings, trials, etc. It is a great tool. Just click on the colored tab on the date and it will give you all the info you need. If you want to add something to the calendar, just PM J4A and he will add it. I assume Fysty can also. Don't know about the mods.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:42 pm

Sentencing is JULY 6th....hearing is JUNE 18th
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by emberl Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:44 pm

One Wonders wrote:Could someone remind me of when the sentencing date is for TS? Thank you.

There will be a hearing on Monday June the 18th.

The judge will deceide then if she'll go to jail or not.

emberl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:49 pm

cb, J4A maintains the Calendar and makes the entries.

Any info that needs to be added to the Calendar should be sent (via PM) to J4A, along with a Link, so he does not have to waste time researching the info.

If one does not know how to Link, then it would be real helpful to J4A if one would state where they saw the info (for example, KTRK - Houston, Tx).
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by One Wonders Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:54 pm

Gosh! Thank you everybody. I didn't expect such a quick answer. Off to look at the calender.
One Wonders
One Wonders

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:54 pm

Thanks Ann
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by One Wonders Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:58 pm

What a fantastic tool the calender is. Thanks again everyone.
One Wonders
One Wonders

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:20 pm

On 6-18-12, there will be a Hearing (oral arguments), in Maricopa County Superior Court - Phoenix, AZ, to determine Tammi Smith's eligibility for probation.

On 7-6-12, Tammi Smith will be sentenced.

Per various media reports, Smith faces up to 7 years in prison
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:23 pm

One Wonders wrote:Gosh! Thank you everybody. I didn't expect such a quick answer. Off to look at the calender.
One Wonders, the "oldies" from THM are on board. We respond quickly! It's the way we roll. lol
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Gabriel Johnson -- Missing 12/26/09 - Page 9 Empty Tammi Smith - Hearing (Oral arguments) on Monday, 6/18/12

Post by Ann - Tx Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:26 pm

Ann - Tx wrote:
On 6-18-12, there will be a Hearing (oral arguments), in Maricopa County Superior Court - Phoenix, AZ, to determine Tammi Smith's eligibility for probation.

On 7-6-12, Tammi Smith will be sentenced.

Per various media reports, Smith faces up to 7 years in prison
Bumping!
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:32 pm

Thank you Ann, I had forgotten and hadn't looked at the calendar. Do you know if it wil be on IS?
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:34 pm

Maybe we can all use the chat feature here at RC if the hearing is televised.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:57 pm

CB, I don't know if InSession will cover it. I would think so since they covered the trial gavel to gavel.

During the trial, KPHO, AZCentral and CNN Live.com streamed it "Live."

Maybe later today or early in the morning, one of the aforementioned will indicate if they will stream "Live."

Yes, Live Chat at RC sounds good. Remember the Live Chat is available to the members 24/7.

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:58 am

Does anyone know what time the hearing is today? I am assuming about 1:30 ET (9:30 AZ time). I looked around and didn't see any indication that anyone was going to carry it live. Maybe when it gets closer to the time, I dunno.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:01 pm

CB, I looked all over the web and even Tammi smith's FB page and found nothing. I hope we are able to watch it.
angiefly2
angiefly2

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:05 pm

I looked too...can't find anything......maybe closer to 1:30 AZ time. I hope.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by jacct Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:09 pm

I've looked as well and didn't find anything but the below info from Sunny at JusticeQuest:

Today is 703 motion hearing in Phoenix Arizona for Tammi Smith!! The hearing starts @ 1:30 PM MT.....3:30PM CT....4:30PMET

I am not sure who will be livestreaming but here are the links we have used before........
Livestreaming links....

CNN.....http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/cvplive/cvpstream3

AZ Family........http://www.azfamily.com/home/related/148713635.html

KPHO......http://www.kpho.com/category/224303/cbs-5-local-live-streaming
jacct
jacct

Back to top Go down

Post by One Wonders Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:14 pm

I had forgotten about this. I'll try to be in the chat when it's time. Thanks ladies.
One Wonders
One Wonders

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:15 pm

Thanks jacct....Will start looking about 4:15 ET. It makes sense if it is at 1:30 AZ time.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:16 pm

i will try to be in chat too....but of course, that is about start dinner o'clock for me..... Sad
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:17 pm

One Wonders wrote:I had forgotten about this. I'll try to be in the chat when it's time. Thanks ladies.

Thanks everyone....What a busy day today (Tammi's hearing, Sandusky trial, Zimmerman release of tapes - whew)...

I'll try and be in chat as well. Thanks!
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by summerthyme Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:21 pm

ty everyone -
summerthyme
summerthyme

Back to top Go down

Post by One Wonders Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:21 pm

Are we meeting in the chatbox below?
One Wonders
One Wonders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next