Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson Found Deceased 6/25/09 -- Dr. Conrad Murray Charged With Involuntary Manslaughter

+15
Estee
Ann - Tx
LottieM
Plaidchick
sitemama
Julie
Piper
randilynn
mimi4all
Snaz
babbette
FystyAngel
ignertbliss
Booklover
Justice4all
19 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Michael Jackson Found Deceased 6/25/09 -- Dr. Conrad Murray Charged With Involuntary Manslaughter Empty Michael Jackson's Doctor Denies Drug Link

Post by Justice4all Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:04 pm

A dermatologist linked to the investigation into Michael Jackson's death has denied giving the star dangerous drugs as mystery shrouded the King of Pop's final resting place.
http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/michael-jacksons-doctor-denies-drug-link-after-tributes-20090709-ddny.html

IMO, whoever prescribed and/or administered that Diprivan is facing serious jail time. I think the autopsy will confirm that Diprivan played a part in Michael Jackson's death.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Found Deceased 6/25/09 -- Dr. Conrad Murray Charged With Involuntary Manslaughter Empty Re: Michael Jackson Found Deceased 6/25/09 -- Dr. Conrad Murray Charged With Involuntary Manslaughter

Post by Booklover Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:12 am

That Dermatologist has a problem with telling the truth. He denied being one of the 5 Doctors being investigated in Michael's death. I heard on HLN that he is indeed one of those 5 Doctors. He came across as a real D.S. on Larry King Live. Rolling Eyes
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Found Deceased 6/25/09 -- Dr. Conrad Murray Charged With Involuntary Manslaughter Empty Re: Michael Jackson Found Deceased 6/25/09 -- Dr. Conrad Murray Charged With Involuntary Manslaughter

Post by ignertbliss Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:52 am

It's crazy that someone could have their own personal Anethesiologist "i spelt that wrong" :P

Hell I can't even get a prescription for a sleeping pill from my Dr. Rolling Eyes

But i'm not a celebrity... Shocked lol
ignertbliss
ignertbliss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:58 am

Hi Ignertbliss......... love that nic ! So glad to see you posting here & love your avatar !

IMO it's just sad how the ever lovin' $$$$$$ has gotten to the point where it rules the world and takes lives. NOBODY should have an Anesthesiologist traveling with them or even treating them for any reason if not in a hospital.

Tried the Game Room yet ?

Back to top Go down

Post by ignertbliss Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:15 pm

LostnChat wrote:Hi Ignertbliss......... love that nic ! So glad to see you posting here & love your avatar !

IMO it's just sad how the ever lovin' $$$$$$ has gotten to the point where it rules the world and takes lives. NOBODY should have an Anesthesiologist traveling with them or even treating them for any reason if not in a hospital.

Tried the Game Room yet ?

No LostnChat I haven't tried the Game Room yet,but I will.
Yep it's sad that people can buy just about anything if they got the money but they still end up sad and alone.MJ had talent and 3 kids that he should have been thinking about.damn shame
ignertbliss
ignertbliss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:42 pm

The whole thing about him is bizzare isn't it? It's like the whole world went mad and even doctors lost their senses around him , it just isn't normal and is it just me or does the dermo look like daughter?
And does the boy not look like the girl?

Back to top Go down

Post by ignertbliss Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:44 am

DebB,
It wouldn't surprise me if those kids were cloned from alien sperm,they sure are cute tho..

I just hope the Jackson family treats them well.
ignertbliss
ignertbliss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:01 pm

ignertbliss wrote:DebB,
It wouldn't surprise me if those kids were cloned from alien sperm,they sure are cute tho..

lol your too funny, they sure are pretty , I too pray they are treated well they have been thru so much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:41 pm

ignertbliss wrote:It's crazy that someone could have their own personal Anethesiologist "i spelt that wrong" :P

Hell I can't even get a prescription for a sleeping pill from my Dr. Rolling Eyes

But i'm not a celebrity... Shocked lol

I think I would like a pill to make me feel good you know instant energy no aches no worries and that makes me loose instant fat and wont kill me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:41 pm

wow that sounded really dumb I guess I should add and it be legal. Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:45 pm

ignertbliss wrote:DebB,

girl you know them kids are yours ..................hahahahhahahahahahahhahahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:09 pm

Welcome Ignertbliss ( I, Too love that name!) It's sad for the kids. Michael was odd to say the least, but he sheltered his children. The children will now hear & know all the horrible things that their father was accused of. Guilty or not. It broke my heart to hear Paris speak at her fathers Memorial. There is no doubt that she loved him VERY much.

As for the doctors, I can see how one with sleeping problems and the means to do something about it, could get diferent doctors to do what they want. Not that it's right, but I can see it.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:02 pm

I have a huge problem with Michael Jackson's Dermatologist. He's on TV blabbing about Michael's personal information. What happened to the Doctor/Patient privilege? affraid Not only that, whenever he's talking to Larry King, his eyes are always shifting. That is one way to tell if someone is lying. I've read this many times. This guy should be in Jail, or someone in the Jackson family should sue him. It's apparent he's quite enjoying the limelight. I also think he's trying to cover his butt. Rolling Eyes
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Post by babbette Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:27 pm

He is certainly a witch doctor, if you ask me. Wouldn't trust him with my kittens. It's sad how many hangers on there were, all wanted a pice of the pie, so to speak. And here's mj, dying for affection...going about it all creepy like.
babbette
babbette

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:02 am

babbette wrote:He is certainly a witch doctor, if you ask me. Wouldn't trust him with my kittens. It's sad how many hangers on there were, all wanted a pice of the pie, so to speak. And here's mj, dying for affection...going about it all creepy like.
Hi, babbette! :flower: I agree with you. That Doctor cannot be trusted, and I think he's really worried about what the authorities are going to find out about him. I think the whole Jackson family has issues, thanks to that weirdo father, Joe Jackson. He's definitely a control freak. Now he wants to exploit those 3 children, and make money from them too. affraid God help them. I love you
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:34 am

Booklover wrote:
babbette wrote:He is certainly a witch doctor, if you ask me. Wouldn't trust him with my kittens. It's sad how many hangers on there were, all wanted a pice of the pie, so to speak. And here's mj, dying for affection...going about it all creepy like.
Hi, babbette! :flower: I agree with you. That Doctor cannot be trusted, and I think he's really worried about what the authorities are going to find out about him. I think the whole Jackson family has issues, thanks to that weirdo father, Joe Jackson. He's definitely a control freak. Now he wants to exploit those 3 children, and make money from them too. affraid God help them. I love you

and Ill bet they will be practicing dancing right away he has already decided who has what talent paris can sing little one can dance, wonder if oldest will be his whipping boy for verbal abuse?

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:41 pm

DebB wrote:
Booklover wrote:

and Ill bet they will be practicing dancing right away he has already decided who has what talent paris can sing little one can dance, wonder if oldest will be his whipping boy for verbal abuse?
Hi, Deb! :flower: My heart really goes out to these children. They don't deserve any of what's happening to them. Joe Jackson is obviously a manipulator, and one of the biggest Control Freaks that I've ever seen. Katherine Jackson couldn't protect her own children from Joe, so how in the world is she going to protect these children? affraid That creep doesn't appear to be grieving for the son he just lost. No, instead he is thinking of the many ways in which to make money off Michael, and now those children. Rolling Eyes
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:00 pm

Joe Jackson man thats a whole story in itself book
oooooooooo start a thread about him.
Im go read about him so I can be ready to talk about him. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:36 pm

Deb, you are just too funny..... Very Happy
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Found Deceased 6/25/09 -- Dr. Conrad Murray Charged With Involuntary Manslaughter Empty Money-Troubled Doctor Found Lifeline in Jackson

Post by FystyAngel Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:32 am

Money-Troubled Doctor Found Lifeline in Jackson
Money woes mounting, doc found in Jackson a chance for not just fame but a badly needed payday
By KEN RITTER and JUSTIN PRITCHARD Associated Press Writers
LOS ANGELES July 31, 2009 (AP)

Dr. Conrad Murray needed a big payday when he became Michael Jackson's personal physician last spring.

The Las Vegas cardiologist owed at least $780,000 for settlements against his business, outstanding mortgage payments on his house, delinquent student loans, child support and credit cards. And that doesn't include the $68,000 the distributor of an energy drink says Murray, a one-time business associate, owes for skipping out on payments.

Court records chronicling Murray's woes in Las Vegas, where authorities searched his home this week as part of their manslaughter investigation into Jackson's death, help explain why — beyond basking in a celebrity's aura — Murray might have jumped at the $150,000-a-month Jackson's promoter was prepared to pay him to keep the star healthy through a series of concerts in London.

Murray hooked on with Jackson in May, as his bleak financial picture threatened to worsen. He already was under court orders to pay more than $363,000 for equipment for his heart clinic and $71,000 in student loans dating to the 1980s, a judgment that hit in April. Two lawsuits claiming he owes $240,000 more for unpaid equipment are pending in Nevada courts.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory?id=8218341
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Found Deceased 6/25/09 -- Dr. Conrad Murray Charged With Involuntary Manslaughter Empty Warrants imply Jackson was a drug addict

Post by FystyAngel Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:36 am

LOS ANGELES, California (CNN) -- Search warrants filed Thursday in court in Clark County, Nevada, and carried out at properties of Michael Jackson's doctor imply that investigators looking into his death believe the singer was a drug addict.

The warrants, signed by District Judge Timothy Williams and given to CNN by Las Vegas affiliate KTNV, say "there is probable cause to believe" that searches would uncover evidence at the Las Vegas home and office of Dr. Conrad Murray of excessive prescribing, prescribing to an addict, excess treatment or prescribing, unprofessional conduct, prescribing to or treating an addict and manslaughter.

Michael Jackson Found Deceased 6/25/09 -- Dr. Conrad Murray Charged With Involuntary Manslaughter T1home10

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/07/30/michael.jackson.wrap/index.html
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Found Deceased 6/25/09 -- Dr. Conrad Murray Charged With Involuntary Manslaughter Empty Jackson Insurance Policy May Be Worthless

Post by FystyAngel Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:40 am

Jackson Insurance Policy May Be Worthless
Posted Aug 7th 2009

http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/07/jackson-insurance-policy-may-be-worthless/

It looks like the insurance policy taken out on Michael Jackson to cover tens of millions of dollars in losses in the event of the singer's death may be a bust.

The Lloyd's of London policy -- taken out by AEG in case Jackson didn't perform his London concerts -- did not cover death related to illegal drug use. According to the policy, obtained by the L.A. Times, "This insurance does not cover any loss directly or indirectly arising out of, contributed, to, by or resulting from ... the illegal possession or illicit taking of drugs and their effects."

As we first reported, authorities believe the powerful anesthetic Propofol caused Michael Jackson's death. Although the drug is legal, it should never be administered at someone's home, according to all the medical professionals with whom we've spoken. That could constitute an "illicit" use and, depending on how the prescription was written, an illegal use as well.

And, according to the Times, the policy only covered losses as the result of an accident. The only way the policy would have covered death is if a second physical had been performed on Jackson -- and it wasn't. And, even if a second physical was performed, it almost certainly would not cover the circumstances surrounding Jackson's death.

The policy covered $17.5 million. AEG reportedly claims it's in the hole $30 mil.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Found Deceased 6/25/09 -- Dr. Conrad Murray Charged With Involuntary Manslaughter Empty Photos Show Bloody Shirt in Michael Jackson's Closet

Post by FystyAngel Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:20 pm

Photos Show Bloody Shirt in Michael Jackson's Closet
http://www.popeater.com/2009/08/06/pics-show-bloody-shirt-in-jacksons-closet/

As the investigation into Michael Jackson's death continues, RadarOnline has obtained photos taken inside Jackson's house in the days following his death, including one picture that shows what seems to be a blood-soaked shirt in the King of Pop's closet.
The stained shirt seems to still have a pricetag on it, leaving Radar to assume that it "perhaps was used to wipe up blood." Radar sources also say that Dr. Conrad Murray, Jackson's physician who is a key figure in the death investigation, stored I.V. equipment and anesthetic in the same closet.

Another photo shows the bedroom and bed where Jackson was reportedly being attended to by paramedics in his final hours.

Another photo shows a bizarre mannequin sporting colorful tattoos and sunglasses tending to Jackson's bar.
Michael Jackson Found Deceased 6/25/09 -- Dr. Conrad Murray Charged With Involuntary Manslaughter 111

Michael Jackson Found Deceased 6/25/09 -- Dr. Conrad Murray Charged With Involuntary Manslaughter 211

Michael Jackson Found Deceased 6/25/09 -- Dr. Conrad Murray Charged With Involuntary Manslaughter 311

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bloody Shirt Found Inside Michael Jackson’s Bedroom
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/08/exclusive-shocking-photos-bloody-shirt-found-inside-michael-jackson%E2%80%99s-bedroom

RadarOnline.com has obtained never-before-seen, bombshell photographs taken inside Michael Jackson's bedroom, where he went into cardiac arrest on June 25 -- the day Jackson died.

One shocking photo shows a bloody shirt hanging in Michael's closet. Surprisingly, the shirt has a price tag still attached to it, suggesting that the shirt was never worn, and perhaps was used to wipe up blood. If that is the case, the big question is - why wouldn't investigators have removed it from the scene as evidence into the probe into the pop icon's death?

The chilling photos were snapped just days after Jackson's stunning death as the case became a criminal investigation.

In the same closet where the bloodied shirt was found, sources say Dr. Conrad Murray -- Jackson's personal physician -- had stored large amounts of the powerful anesthetic Propofol along with I.V. equipment.

Other photos show the bed where Dr. Murray tried to revive him. RadarOnline.com has also obtained pictures of the kitchen, Jackson's bathroom, and the living areas of the Holmby Hills, California mansion, which Jackson was renting.

In the bedroom, where Michael spent his last hours alive, chairs are now gathered on one side of the room. They were likely pushed out of the way during the desperate attempt to save his life.

Dr. Murray remains a focus of the investigation into Jackson's death. Federal and state authorities have searced his offices in Houston and Las Vegas as they try to determine if Murray was illegally supplying and administering Propofol to the King Of Pop, and if that led to his death.

Results of Jackson's autopsy have yet to be released.

(TO SEE MORE PHOTO'S ... CLICK ~~~~>) http://www.radaronline.com/photos/image/15318
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi4all Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:57 pm

One shocking photo shows a bloody shirt hanging in Michael's closet. Surprisingly, the shirt has a price tag still attached to it, suggesting that the shirt was never worn, and perhaps was used to wipe up blood. If that is the case, the big question is - why wouldn't investigators have removed it from the scene as evidence into the probe into the pop icon's death

I'm asking myself the very same question. That crime scene was totally botched up in the initial hours following his death. Family moving things, employees STEALING things. This bloody shirt should have definitely been taken in for evidence. Wonder what's up with that? affraid
mimi4all
mimi4all

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:17 am

mimi4all wrote:One shocking photo shows a bloody shirt hanging in Michael's closet. Surprisingly, the shirt has a price tag still attached to it, suggesting that the shirt was never worn, and perhaps was used to wipe up blood. If that is the case, the big question is - why wouldn't investigators have removed it from the scene as evidence into the probe into the pop icon's death

I'm asking myself the very same question. That crime scene was totally botched up in the initial hours following his death. Family moving things, employees STEALING things. This bloody shirt should have definitely been taken in for evidence. Wonder what's up with that? affraid
Hi, mimi4all! hug I completely agree with you. The whole scene is very odd, not to mention suspicious! awe shifty
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:53 pm

I do not understand where all of the blood came from. Did not think there would be blood from heart failure.

Back to top Go down

Post by babbette Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:16 pm

mmmm. Is it his blood? (Not to be graphic, but sometimes overdoses throw up blood. Like Nicole Smith's son Daniel.) But wasn't it hanging up? OmG. Gruesome.
babbette
babbette

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:11 pm

Here is the video that they have been talking about on the news of Dr. Murray thanking his supporters.

Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Found Deceased 6/25/09 -- Dr. Conrad Murray Charged With Involuntary Manslaughter Empty Details of Michael Jackson autopsy

Post by FystyAngel Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:03 pm

The Associated Press

Here are some of the findings from the Los Angeles County coroner's autopsy of Michael Jackson:

- He was 5-foot-9 and weighed 136 pounds.

- There were dark tattoos on his eyebrows and around his eyes, a pink tattoo around his lips and what appeared to be a dark tattoo on the front of his scalp.

- He was balding and suffered from a skin disease that reduced pigment and left patches of white skin.

- Osteoarthritis was visible in the lower spine and some fingers.

- He had multiple scars around his body, including behind his ears, along one shoulder, at the base of his neck and near his navel.

- His heart was strong but his lungs were inflamed. Other organs appeared normal.

- The anesthetic propofol, four other sedatives, the pain killer Lidocaine and a resuscitative drug were found in Jackson's system. His stomach had no discernible pills.

- No illegal drugs or alcohol were detected.

- The manner of death was ruled a homicide based, in part, on the propofol being administered in a non-hospital setting without any appropriate medical need.

- Consistent with CPR attempts, Jackson had a bruised chest and his sternum and several ribs were fractured.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Found Deceased 6/25/09 -- Dr. Conrad Murray Charged With Involuntary Manslaughter Empty Michael Jackson Found Deceased 6/25/09 -- Dr. Conrad Murray Charged With Involuntary Manslaughter

Post by randilynn Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:02 pm

LOS ANGELES - Michael Jackson’s doctor pleaded not guilty Monday to involuntary manslaughter in the death of the pop star at a brief hearing that had all the trappings of another sensational celebrity courtroom drama.

Dr. Conrad Murray, accused of giving Jackson a fatal dose of an anesthetic to help him sleep, appeared in court in a gray suit and burgundy tie as Jackson’s father Joe, mother Katherine, and siblings LaToya, Jermaine, Tito, Jackie and Randy watched from courtroom seats behind prosecutors.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35298192/ns/entertainment-celebrities/?GT1=43001

randilynn
randilynn

Mood : Bawling

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:42 am

If Dr. Conrad Murray administered the propofol that killed Michael Jackson, can anybody explain to me how he's not guilty of involuntary manslaughter? If I understand correctly, propofol is a drug that's only supposed to be used in the operating room and is supposed to be administered by at least two physicians.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:32 am

I think his argument is "it was a safe amount, it shouldn't have killed him". When he shouldn't have administered it all.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by randilynn Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:51 pm

BIG HEADLINE OF THE DAY....

according to autopsy reports michael jackson wore a wig....

OMG.. this must be a nancy grace "bombshell"

Michael Jackson Found Deceased 6/25/09 -- Dr. Conrad Murray Charged With Involuntary Manslaughter 179695 for cracking that HUGE mystery..

Michael Jackson Found Deceased 6/25/09 -- Dr. Conrad Murray Charged With Involuntary Manslaughter 468437
randilynn
randilynn

Mood : Bawling

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:41 pm

Report: Jackson Doc Halted CPR in Cover-Up
Documents Obtained by Associated Press Allege Dr. Conrad Murray Delayed Treatment to Michael Jackson to Hide Drug Vials

March 22, 2010

(CBS/AP) Michael Jackson's doctor halted CPR on the dying pop star and delayed calling paramedics so he could collect drug vials at the scene, according to documents obtained by The Associated Press that shed new light on the singer's chaotic final moments.

The explosive allegation that Dr. Conrad Murray may have tried to hide evidence is likely to be a focus as prosecutors move ahead with their involuntary manslaughter case against him.

The account was given to investigators by Alberto Alvarez, Jackson's logistics director, who was summoned to the stricken star's side as he was dying on June 25. His statement and those from two other Jackson employees also obtained by the AP paint a grisly scene in Jackson's bedroom.

Read more here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/03/22/entertainment/main6323768.shtml?tag=breakingnews
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:22 pm

Michael Jackson Doctor Pleads Not Guilty

January 25, 2011 1:17 PM

LOS ANGELES (AP) Michael Jackson's doctor has pleaded not guilty and is ready to go to trial on a charge of involuntary manslaughter in the superstar's death.

Dr. Conrad Murray entered the plea Tuesday at his arraignment in Los Angeles Superior Court, where he was previously ordered to stand trial after a preliminary hearing of prosecution evidence.

Read more: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20029488-504083.html
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:42 pm

Potential jurors in Michael Jackson doctor's case asked about Casey Anthony

By VICTORIA KIM
Los Angeles Times
Published: Friday, Sep. 9, 2011 - 1:00 am

LOS ANGELES -- Attorneys would like to know whether any of the nearly 150 prospective jurors who may soon be asked to decide the case of Michael Jackson's doctor have previously followed any high-profile legal cases, including the recent Florida trial of Casey Anthony.

The last of 145 potential panelists was given the 113-question, 30-page questionnaire late Friday, with wide-ranging questions about their backgrounds and opinions on subjects related to the involuntary manslaughter case. The questionnaire asked if following the high-profile cases - the list included the O.J. Simpson, Robert Blake and Phil Spector trials in addition to Anthony's - affected their views of the criminal justice system.

Read more: http://www.sacbee.com/2011/09/09/3898101/potential-jurors-in-michael-jackson.html
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:11 pm

Dr. Conrad Murray Trial The Next Court Case to Get HLN Treatment

By Alex Weprin
September 21, 2011 3:49 PM

In June and July, HLN saw record ratings as it covered the Casey Anthony trial. HLN’s strategy was to have essentially every show cover it, from its dayside programming to Nancy Grace to Dr. Drew Pinsky and Joy Behar.

Now the cable channel is looking to repeat that success with across-the-board coverage of the Dr. Conrad Murray trial. Murray is the man accused of causing the death of Michael Jackson.

Read more: http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/dr-conrad-murray-trial-the-next-court-case-to-get-hln-treatment_b88536
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:09 pm

Will this trial be in Los Angeles? J4a, will you be able to stream it live on this site like you did KC's trial?

Even when trials are shown on TV, HLN or CNN or Court TV, there are too many commercials and talking heads telling what we have already seen, but we always miss the current coverage while they talk. Too hard to watch it on TV.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:17 pm

If I find a live stream that is able to be embedded, I will be able to set it up like KC's trial.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:08 pm

You are a jewel J4a. So, the trial starts Tuesday of next week, right? Will the trial have to be happening for you to see if you can embed it on this site?

I know nothing about all this computer stuff but sure glad we got you.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:23 pm

Opening statements are scheduled for Tuesday mama. I haven't been able to find out for sure who is going to have a live stream, so it make take until the trial starts before I find one. I'm guessing the CNN website may have a live stream, but their live feeds can't be embedded.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:29 pm

What is your opinion on this case? Do you think Dr. Murray is guilty, or did he just do what Michael paid him to do? I have always thought Michael had those drugs long before he ever met and hired Conrad Murray.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:50 am

I heard or read somewhere that Propofol is only supposed to be administered in an operating room and under the supervision of at least two doctors. If that is true, I think Dr. Murray is guilty.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:04 pm

September 23, 2011 11:08 AM

Michael Jackson physician Dr. Conrad Murray jury selection resumes with individual questioning

By Camille Mann

snipped:

The approximately 145 potential jurors will be narrowed to a dozen. Prosecutors and defense attorneys have been going through the group's responses to what the judge in the case has called "the most complete questionnaire ever."

The questionnaire includes 32 pages of questions about their background, job history, views of Jackson and exposure to media coverage of his 2009 overdose. In an earlier screening this month, every potential juror said they had some knowledge of the case against Murray, reports The Los Angeles Times.

Read more:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20110675-504083.html?tag=contentMain;contentBody
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:23 pm

Jury Selected in Conrad Murray Trial

Opening statements are scheduled to begin Tuesday in the involuntary manslaughter case

By Jonathan Lloyd and Patrick Healy
Friday, Sep 23, 2011

Opening statements are scheduled to begin Tuesday after a jury of seven men and five women was selected Friday to hear the case against Michael Jackson's personal physician.

Read more: http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Murray-Trial-Jury-Selection-Resumes-130438778.html
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Plaidchick Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:00 pm

Don't know if this link will work when the trial starts tomorrow, will there be a chat set up during this trial?

http://newstaar.com/watch-live-video-dr-conrad-murray-trial-in-michael-jackson-death-case-jury-selection-underway/354281/

Plaidchick

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:16 pm

Here is the Ustream video from the link you provided Plaidchick.

We have a chat room available to members 24 hours a day if anybody wants to go in and discuss the trial.

http://www.realitychatter.com/chatbox/

If there is enough interest and the Ustream video shows the trial, I can set up a page where you can watch the trial and chat at the same time.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:12 am

Bumped so that it will be at the top when the trial begins.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Plaidchick Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:33 pm

I don't think that link is working properly, there seems to be several streaming, the hln chat is nuts, no one talking about facts etc.

Plaidchick

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:36 pm

Here are a couple links that are working.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/?/video/cvplive/cvpstream1&hpt=hp_t1

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/44686181#44686181

http://www.eonline.com/news/watch_now_michael_jackson_manslaughter/266181

Last edited by Justice4all on Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added links)
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next