Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson Found Deceased 6/25/09 -- Dr. Conrad Murray Charged With Involuntary Manslaughter

+15
Estee
Ann - Tx
LottieM
Plaidchick
sitemama
Julie
Piper
randilynn
mimi4all
Snaz
babbette
FystyAngel
ignertbliss
Booklover
Justice4all
19 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Michael Jackson Found Deceased 6/25/09 -- Dr. Conrad Murray Charged With Involuntary Manslaughter - Page 4 Empty Re: Michael Jackson Found Deceased 6/25/09 -- Dr. Conrad Murray Charged With Involuntary Manslaughter

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:11 pm

Conrad Murray to stay in jail during Michael Jackson death appeal

February 24, 2012 | 10:47am

Los Angeles Times - Los Angeles, CA

A judge ruled Friday that the doctor convicted in Michael Jackson’s death must remain behind bars while lawyers appeal his case.

Dr. Conrad Murray had asked to be released from jail, where he is serving two years for manslaughter, but Superior Court Judge Michael Pastor denied the bail motion, saying the physician was a flight risk.

Read more:

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2012/02/conrad-murray-must-stay-in-jail-during-jackson-death-appeal.html
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Found Deceased 6/25/09 -- Dr. Conrad Murray Charged With Involuntary Manslaughter - Page 4 Empty Re: Michael Jackson Found Deceased 6/25/09 -- Dr. Conrad Murray Charged With Involuntary Manslaughter

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:15 pm

Excellent ruling by Judge Pastor! He is right when he says that Murray is a danger to society, a flight risk and if he were to go to another country, he might be allowed to practice medicine.

Great decision and ruling, Judge Pastor!

I am so happy that Texas will not allow Murray to practice medicine in TX. I was monitoring the status of Murray with the State of Texas Medical Board and it made my day a few weeks ago when I saw that Murray can not practice medicine in Tx.

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri May 18, 2012 9:51 pm

Prosecutor in Conrad Murray case is appointed a judge

May 18, 2012 | 3:03pm
Los Angeles Times - Los Angeles, CA

Michael Jackson Found Deceased 6/25/09 -- Dr. Conrad Murray Charged With Involuntary Manslaughter - Page 4 6a00d8341c630a53ef016305a35ab9970d-640wi

A Los Angeles County deputy district attorney who helped win the conviction of Michael Jackson's personal physician was appointed a judge Friday.

David Walgren, the lead prosecutor at last year's trial of Dr. Conrad Murray, was among eight attorneys named to the L.A. County Superior Court bench by Gov. Jerry Brown.

Read more:

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2012/05/prosecutor-in-conrad-murray-case-appointed-a-judge.html
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri May 18, 2012 10:02 pm

Wishing the very best to David Walgren. I watched the Dr. Murray trial and I think David did an outstanding job. He will make a good judge!

Initially I had no intentions of watching the Dr. Conrad Murray trial. KZ, a former Hinky Meter member, wrote a series of articles that were posted on Sprocket's Trials and Tribulations.

KZ provided me the Link and I read every word. Riveting. KZ has a flair for writing whereby she can convey, to the reader, in terms they can understand and follow.

KZ's articles involved medical technology yet I was able to follow as she even provided screen shots of what she was referencing.

I am so glad I read the articles because after I finished, I could hardly wait for the trial to start.

Without a doubt, KZ imparted her knowledge to the reader of the articles. I had no problem following the trial.

Propofol. Never forget it! I really think Walgren must have read KZ's articles because of what he presented during the trial.

KZ, wherever you are . . . thank you!
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:57 pm

Even though the Conrad Murray case is a closed case, I want to post the Links to a series of articles that KZ, now our RC Moderator, wrote for Sprocket's Trials & Tribulations.

The articles are interesting, educational and KZ wrote the articles in a way that a lay person, like me, could understand and follow.

I had no intention of watching the Dr. Conrad Murray trial. However, after reading KZ's series of articles, I could hardly wait for the trial to start. Because of KZ's articles, I had no problem following the medical technology/terminology/testimony during the trial.

Without a doubt, KZ is a skilled and talented writer and at some point, I hope she will write some articles for RC.
~~~~~

Dr. Murray's Death Drip Explained

A four-part series by guest commentator, KZ a CRNA.

01/20/2011 PART 1 - IV Technique: Tutorial on the Basics
http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2011/01/dr-conrad-murrays-death-drip-explained.html

01/24/2011 PART 2 - The Evidence: What We Think We Know
http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2011/01/dr-murrays-death-drip-explained-part-2.html

01/27/2011 PART 3 - The Lies: Conrad Murray's Lies and Actions
http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2011/01/dr-conrad-murrays-death-drip-explained_27.html

02/10/2011 PART 4 - Putting It All Together: What I Think Really Happened
http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2011/02/dr-conrad-murrays-death-drip-explained.html

Snipped from the Introduction in Part 1:

I will further offer that I am but a lowly CRNA. (Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist. If you have ever met a CRNA, we have a reputation for our confidence, our competence, our compassion, as well as our intense passion for our patients' safety, and the reputation of our profession.)

Snip:

In the past, I have contracted my services as a consultant and expert witness for civil medical malpractice/ negligence cases, but I am certainly not infallible.

Snip:

I will frame my explanations in language that I would discuss with any patient or family member. I'm also a part time faculty member for two university graduate programs, and a clinical instructor in the operating room (OR), so I'm used to being put on the spot by smart students! I'm not afraid of hard questions, and I have no issue admitting when I have something wrong. Having thrown down those disclaimers, if you are still interested in what I have to say, read on. I have my flak jacket on! (And I have MANY years of military experience, too!)
~~~~~

All of the above Links are at:

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/
Sprocket Trials & Tribulations

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:36 pm

An article about Conrad Murray whining again! Maybe he needs a home made drip bag with Propofol or one of his stripper girl friends. lol

The LASO counters Murray's complaints.
~~~~~

http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/18/justice/conrad-murray-complains/index.html
CNN -- 6/18/12

STORY HIGHLIGHTS

"I may not make it out of here alive," Conrad Murray tells his lawyer

Murray complains he's getting sick in his moldy, fly-infested, 5-by-7-foot cell

After serving seven months, Murray has 16 months to go in jail

Next Monday is the third anniversary of Michael Jackson's death

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by wonderingwhy Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:30 pm

Ann - Tx wrote:
An article about Conrad Murray whining again! Maybe he needs a home made drip bag with Propofol or one of his stripper girl friends. lol

The LASO counters Murray's complaints.
~~~~~

http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/18/justice/conrad-murray-complains/index.html
CNN -- 6/18/12

STORY HIGHLIGHTS

After serving seven months, Murray has 16 months to go in jail

Next Monday is the third anniversary of Michael Jackson's death

Yeah Dr Murray, Michael Jackson didn't exactly make it out alive under your care either!
wonderingwhy
wonderingwhy

Back to top Go down

Post by KZ Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:48 pm

GMAB. Oh....the D R A M A. Cry me a river, Conrad Murray. I hope he is miserable for every single minute he sits in jail. If ANY other person on the planet OTHER THAN a doctor did what he did, they would have faced 2nd degree murder. The doctor/ patient relationship provided the golden parachute that prevents ANYTHING a doc does "in good faith" to be tinged with malice. No malice, no second degree murder. Only manslaughter. And I believe that should be changed-- but it never will be.

Hold on to your Golden Parachute of 2 years in jail, Conrad. The luckiest thing that ever happened to you is the manslaughter charge. He should send thoughtful thank you cards to David Walgren once a week, imo.

Incompetent, arrogant, selfish, whiny, lying fool. And that's the KINDEST thing I have to say. Michael Jackson Found Deceased 6/25/09 -- Dr. Conrad Murray Charged With Involuntary Manslaughter - Page 4 180611

But then again, I may have a little bit of an opinion, here.

End KZ rant.

Last edited by KZ on Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo fix)
KZ
KZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:46 am

http://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/Conrad-Murray-faces-new-accusations-3700830.php
San Francisco Chronicle - San Francisco, CA -- 7/11/12

Conrad Murray faces new accusations

Snipped:

Los Angeles --

Dr. Conrad Murray faces new accusations in an inquiry that will determine whether officials will revoke the already-suspended medical license of the man convicted in the 2009 death of Michael Jackson.

The California attorney general's office, which submitted its first round of accusations to the California Medical Board in February, has added three allegations to the original complaint, according to papers filed June 27.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4