Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Cruz and George Anthony's Relationship

+13
TigerMom
FystyAngel
Piper
eva
josaphene
elljay
Cali
randilynn
Estee
sitemama
Justice4all
Julie
LottieM
17 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

River Cruz and George Anthony's Relationship Empty River Cruz and George Anthony's Relationship

Post by LottieM Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:12 pm

Woman Claims She Had Affair With George Anthony

Posted: 5:01 pm EST March 12,2010
Updated: 6:26 pm EST March 12, 2010

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- WFTV learned Friday that a woman said she had a relationship with Casey Anthony’s father, George Anthony and that woman was questioned by detectives.

It turns out that woman looks a lot like the description George gave detectives of Zenaida Gonzalez, also known as ”Zanny the nanny."

Casey claimed it was the nanny who took her daughter, Caylee Anthony.

Skye Benhaida told WFTV that her sister provided investigators with information that she was having an affair with George Anthony that started soon after Casey was arrested. She said it lasted for about a year.

Benhaida said George told her sister that Caylee's death was an accident that snowballed out of control.

The sister of the woman who says she was George Anthony's mistress said George apparently used her sister as a model for what Zenaida, the alleged nanny, looked like; apparently, right down to a tattoo that her sister has.

She said her sister gave George almost $5,000 over the course of their affair and was told by investigators that George had taken money from other women as well.

The sister also said that she had photos on a phone of she and George in intimate situations and shared them with detectives as well as the numerous text messages they exchanged using all three of George's cell phones.

The sister also told WFTV the woman has taken a lie detector test and was questioned by detectives for hours.

WFTV asked George Anthony’s lawyer about the issue and he said he's not received any information from investigators about it. Also, he would not answer any direct questions about whether George had an affair with the woman, but he did not deny that it happened.

Casey's defense team spokeswoman's response to WFTV’s questions about all of this was "no comment."

http://www.wftv.com/news/22825765/detail.html

I wonder if this is the evidence the Prosecution got that they wanted to suppress temporarily from the Defense?

At any rate, George is talking accident? And he's as much as knowing everything!

(Mods, does this thread belong with Misc Theories? Or somewhere else? I don't know! LOL)
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

River Cruz and George Anthony's Relationship Empty Re: River Cruz and George Anthony's Relationship

Post by Julie Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:31 pm

River Cruz and George Anthony's Relationship Icon_eek
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

River Cruz and George Anthony's Relationship Empty Re: River Cruz and George Anthony's Relationship

Post by Julie Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:31 pm

River Cruz and George Anthony's Relationship 915529
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:54 pm

LOL Julie!
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:55 pm

LottieM wrote:(Mods, does this thread belong with Misc Theories? Or somewhere else? I don't know! LOL)
Thanks for posting this Lottie. Snaz usually makes the final decisions in the Anthony section, but this story should be fine as a new topic. If you aren't sure where to put something, please feel free to post it as a new topic. We will merge it later if we think it fits in with another topic.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:57 pm

She said her sister gave George almost $5,000 over the course of their affair and was told by investigators that George had taken money from other women as well.
----------------

George was receiving money from his sugar babes, and he didn't even use it to pay his mortgage?
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:58 pm

If this affair began after KC was arrested, the idiot had to have known who GA was, so WTH did she give him money?

What is wrong with women today, she actually paid for sex with GA, so does that make GA a Prostitute? Is prostitution illegal in FL? If so, maybe LE needs to arrest him and throw him into a cell too. But, on the other hand, I think once this gets out in the public more, I'm sure CA can dole out his punishment better than the law can.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:00 pm

Lottie-this is unreal, that's all I can say. I can't wait to see some other's comments. I think this probably is the thing that the Prosecution was withholding from the Duh-fense?
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:01 pm

LOL, Mama, maybe he'd rather be in a cell, than at home.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:02 pm

Okie Dokie, J4A!

Julie, there's a discussion on The Hinky about it.

Zenaida? Benhaida? George the Gigolo?

Posted on March 12th, 2010 by Valhall

Huh?

So George’s description of Zenaida closely matches a woman who claims to have had an affair with George? And George’s chippie has a sister with a last name Benhaida?

Benhaida-fo-faida-fee-fi-fo-faida-Zenaida?

And George allegedly took her for $5000 while they were screwing around? And he had other chippies, and he took them for money as well?

George is a gigolo?

WTF?

Valhall.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/03/12/zenaida-benhaida-george-the-gigolo/
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:05 pm

Thanks Lottie.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:08 pm

You always have to question the source when a story comes from someone claiming to be a mistress, but I'm sure investigators will look into everything that she told them. If Caylee's death was an accident, Casey would have been much better off to report it right away and be truthful about everything. Her lies and partying seem to indicate that Caylee's death wasn't an accident and that she was enjoying life without her. If she tries to play the accident card this late in the game, I don't believe it's going to fly.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:09 pm

If this is true it is probably behind the suicide attempt..he figured out his goose was cooked if Cindy found out...Wonder why this "lady" kept quiet for so long....Oh, well...loose lips sink ships...glub, glub....
Estee
Estee

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:16 pm

The sister also said that she had photos on a phone of she and George in intimate situations and shared them with detectives as well as the numerous text messages they exchanged using all three of George's cell phones.

---------

Hey, hey....next doc dump?
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:17 pm

Strange that George's babe is said to look like the description George gave of Zanny the Nanny.

But also, isn't the description George gave the same one Casey gave of Zanny?

Which came up with it first? Casey or George?

I know George said it publicly after Casey did. But Casey did tell someone George was having an affair. Do you think maybe she knew what George's babe looked like?

If so, then it's weird that the babe said they only began a relationship AFTER Casey was arrested. Well, maybe it just wasn't a relationship until after, but could have been starting before Casey was arrested?
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:23 pm

Estee wrote:If this is true it is probably behind the suicide attempt..he figured out his goose was cooked if Cindy found out...Wonder why this "lady" kept quiet for so long....Oh, well...loose lips sink ships...glub, glub....

It sure could figure in to his suicide attempt, I mean his fake suicide attempt. LOL Might be why he faked it, to get sympathy from Cindy so she wouldn't kill him!

It is odd this woman would keep quiet for so long. Maybe she was afraid they'd try to pin something on HER! And if this is what the prosecution was keeping hush hush, that would make sense.
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:35 pm

Justice4all wrote:You always have to question the source when a story comes from someone claiming to be a mistress, but I'm sure investigators will look into everything that she told them. If Caylee's death was an accident, Casey would have been much better off to report it right away and be truthful about everything. Her lies and partying seem to indicate that Caylee's death wasn't an accident and that she was enjoying life without her. If she tries to play the accident card this late in the game, I don't believe it's going to fly.

If George did tell his babe it was an accident, perhaps he elaborated on that as well and that didn't make it to the current report. But it looks like she'd have gone to the cops with this a long time ago.

I do think it's too late for Casey to play the accident card even if it were true. Unless there is proof somewhere of an accident, but I don't see how since Caylee was too decomposed.

If there is anything to what the sister is saying, and if it is what the prosecution wanted to keep under wraps, might we see an arrest for George now that the info is out there?

So many thoughts running through my head > the duct tape on George's gas can is most likely George's > could George ever try to say the accident happened while he was supposed to be watching Caylee and he is the guilty one of disposing of Caylee? Casey's already eluded to George being the one responsible for the smell in her car.

Maybe someone better watch George for a confession note and a real suicide!
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by randilynn Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:46 pm

maybe this woman has the same motives as kronks ex.. just to be in the limelight..

however.. i LOVE that-- loose lips sink ships.. praise
randilynn
randilynn

Mood : Bawling

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:32 pm

Skye Benhaida's myspace! Get it before it goes down! LOL

http://www.myspace.com/skybenhaidayahoocom
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:55 pm

How interesting. Skye is online on her myspace! Is this all about attention?

I notice she's a chef by occupation. Wonder if she got ole George interested in cooking shows? LOL
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:26 pm

This is just what the Anthony's needed to bring them back into the spotlight. As for any gal falling for George and giving him money - thats HARD to believe. What did he do with the money? Could he have blown it on more male enhancement products?
Cali
Cali

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:48 pm

Some results of quick research before I'm off to bed>

On skye's myspace her moods are reported as confused on Dec 15 09, crushed on Dec 16 09 and George and Cindy were on The Today Show on Dec 15 09.

On Dec 18 she writes "I'm terrified, pull the trigger" (sarcasm maybe?)
On Dec 21 she writes "I'll go deeper and deeper, I told you I'll get you"

Her mood on Jan 4, that hasn't been changed since, is 'calm' and Jan 4 was the day Holly G got arrested.

Just sayin' that's some timing for a ticked off mistress?
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:28 am

Oh, I get it. George paid her...he wanted to spice up his image, as people were blogging about his lack of male traits. George read the blogs faithfully, hoping to find females who fantasized about him.
Cali
Cali

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:37 am

The woman & her sister are in this video, they were at Caylee's memorial!

Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:39 am

eeewww, she implied they were naked pictures, eeeewww!
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:45 am

“The source is highly credible and will be proven as such soon,” WFTV news director Bob Jordan said. “The other shoe is about to drop.”
What does that mean? Stay tuned.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/03/casey-anthony-wftv-says-source-on-george-anthony-affair-is-highly-credible-and-other-shoe-is-about-to-drop.html
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:05 am

I guess this is the sister, River, the mistress.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/48055482@N05/4406804777/in/photostream/
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elljay Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:47 am

This is certainly another twist. YIKES!!!
elljay
elljay

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:51 am

If the picture above, of River, how could her sister say GA gave her description as that of the nanny. This girl is definitely not a '10'. But I must say, she is the exact opposite of CA, a) she gives money to GA and b) she is hispanic/latino (exactly what CA hated). Jokes on you CA.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by elljay Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:56 am

sitemama

Good evening? morning? Somehow, I get the feeling this is akin to something the defense would pull. My head is on permanent shake almost.
elljay
elljay

Back to top Go down

Post by elljay Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:59 am

Um...yuck, Julie! The River photo, I mean.
elljay
elljay

Back to top Go down

Post by josaphene Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:43 am

what has been going on? wow iv been away for a few months to look after my mum and havnt really been following the caylee anthony case, i thought that was it wed have to wait untill she went to court and now im reading all this stuff and it doesnt sound good!! i have a sneaky feeling george knows and maybe involved. it will all come out in the wash! how funny though how they stood united as a family only to be revealed thats not what they are george is a liar and a cheat could he be a killer too?? he was a cop he might of thought they could get away with this, even if it was an accident theyv done too much to cover it up now no one will beleive them! poor caylee Sad

josaphene

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:00 am

Just when you think it can't get any stranger...Bombshell!!!! Sounds like he's competing with the Cummings' family Laughing
Estee
Estee

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:04 am

I guess George went out on dates with Skye when Cindy was out on her dates with Dominic Casey!
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:55 am

Julie wrote:I guess this is the sister, River, the mistress.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/48055482@N05/4406804777/in/photostream/

River looks like a man! And George wears pastels! Just sayin'....
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:07 am

I think she bears a strong resemblance to Andrea Lyons...Just dye her hair brown and give her a double chin...voila doppelganger... Laughing
Estee
Estee

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:23 am

OMG....I can't believe this! We had a nasty thunder and lightning storm last night and I just got my internet service back.

Maybe Cindy and George had an "open" marriage... roflao

I can't wait to go back and watch these videos! Thanks for posting LottieM!
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:25 am

Annnddd I bet he met her while he was driving around pulling that mini billboard...in what I call the Cayleemobile...after all he went all over the place and wasn't he alone?..Don't think he was being tailed then...and it was a good excuse to get away from Cindy...Don't you know that a lot of people went up to him and talked to him...Good opportunity...
Estee
Estee

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:02 am

Dang, River's picture has been taken down already. So River ended the affair after George stood her up twice.

If this is all true, and he told her Caylee's death was accident Georgie Poo is in deep doo doo.........all the money they raked in on their live Caylee scam. No
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:17 am

There is someone named Skye posting at MD's, starting at 9:39 am today.
http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/2010/03/12/the-skyes-the-limit-and-george-is-the-new-tiger/
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:22 am

I am just rolling over this, Julie. Unreal! And to think he'd be texting her and taking nudie pics........ Laughing

As far as KC goes, she sure didn't fall far from the tree, did she? The news sources are saying this is credible.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:23 am

Piper, it certainly is interesting, to say the least. I'm following on MD & Hinky right now too.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:26 am

I saw that too Piper...River posted under Skye's name too...I wonder if she knew WHO he was at first??? Is this the impetus to push Cindy back to the divorce lawyer...especially since the house is being forclosed on and she has nothing to contribute to a settlement...Why don't they just agree to walk away...
Estee
Estee

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:40 am

Estee, I wondered the same thing. Maybe River didn't know who he was at first. As hard as it is to believe, there are many people that don't know a thing about this case.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:47 am

I wonder if it is true love? River Cruz and George Anthony's Relationship 80578
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:48 am

They are saying the detectives came to River's door....3 weeks ago. They found her out through her and Georgie's text messages. It seems they would have combed through all of George and Cindy's texts a long time ago though. If this is all true, I'll bet Brad Conway had no idea and he'll be the next to walk............any bets?
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:51 am

Unless George mentioned it in his suicide note, hell I don't know. This case certainly does keep my head spinning.

LOL, Eva. Skye said River was in love with George...she cared for him deeply until he stood her up twice and River broke it off.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:01 pm

Estee wrote:Annnddd I bet he met her while he was driving around pulling that mini billboard...in what I call the Cayleemobile...after all he went all over the place and wasn't he alone?..Don't think he was being tailed then...and it was a good excuse to get away from Cindy...Don't you know that a lot of people went up to him and talked to him...Good opportunity...

Good point, Estee! He probably did go meet up with her when he was 'out with his sign'!

I think he could have met her online earlier before Caylee died though. She could have been what Casey was referring to when she told her friends her dad was cheating on her mom online. Remember Casey said he was doing that and they were getting a divorce and she was getting the house? Casey could have been looking toward the future of what might happen if Cindy found out.
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:03 pm

Gee Piper, I didn't even think about Brad...If he doesn't walk I'll bet he has a stern talk with George....Too bad for the Ants that they can't heed the advice of their attorney...They certainly have brought this on themselves....Bet Cindy is seething...
Estee
Estee

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:07 pm

Would River's statements be considered hearsay, in regards to George stating it was an accident? A he said/she said?
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next