Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2

+11
Maat
Justice4all
*KJ*
khintx
FystyAngel
JAG
Piper
sitemama
LottieM
Snaz
Calypso
15 posters

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2

Post by LottieM Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:59 pm

Calypso wrote:
LottieM wrote:Calypso....where can I read about this Frig being missing?

Kaine was so thrilled about being able to go home and stock his frig after he finally got Terri out of the house! It was an unusual thrill!....it had better not turn out he found it missing when he got there because then I'm really going to suspect Kaine of knowing what happened to Kyron! Why? Because he made a pre-emptive move about the frig by drawing attention to it...and he may have removed it himself after he got the house back for reasons known only to him.

See, Piper? We aren't the only ones who are loosing our minds with this case!!
Look at what it's done to Lottie!

Lottie, we have marguritas and daquiris. Come sit with us under the palm tree. We'll run an extension cord and watch this case unfold on Jerry Springer.

haha...no thanks..but can you put down you fruity beverages and tell me about the missing frig incident? 8)
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2

Post by LottieM Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:00 pm

Calypso wrote:It was rumored, there was a 9-1-1 call made from the Horman home on May 9th alleging the LS guy was "hitting" on Terri, in a sexual manner, and groped Terri, while she was holding baby Kiara, who then called 9-1-1. Her friends were advising Terri to go public with the incident after the failed LS STING/alleged MFH plot.

We were never able to verify this 9-1-1 call.

TNKS!
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:10 pm

How about Terri's friends got so tired of hearing her complain about Kyron, that they took matters into their own hands?

Not logical.

We've heard this one before:
Since Kaine made James move out, Terri decided to take Kyron away from Kaine- a sort of "how do you like it,
be-yotch" motive?

No.

Let's try this- WHO would benefit if Kyron was gone?

Like Lottie said, Kaine would have to pay out support to Dez or he would have to train a "new" mom.

Not a win-win scenario.

Terri- I would have to say no benefit right off the bat.

Dez: She wouldn't have to deal with Terri or Kaine or Kyron.

Tony: He wouldn't have to deal with Kaine or Kyron anymore.

Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:13 pm

Who would benefit if Terri was framed/took the rap for Kyron's disappearance?
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:14 pm

If someone can dig up anything on that alleged 9-1-1 call on May 9th from the Horman home, please post your findings.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2 - Page 8 Empty DeDe Spicher testifies before grand jury

Post by Calypso Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:21 pm

DeDe Spicher testifies before grand jury

by kgw.com Staff
kgw.com
Posted on July 26, 2010 at 12:09 PM
Updated today at 12:14 PM

PORTLAND, Ore. -- DeDe Spicher, identified as a close friend of Terri Moulton-Horman, testified before the grand jury Monday in Multnomah County as part of the ongoing investigation into the disappearance of Kyron Horman.

Grand jury proceedings are not open to the public or the media, so it was unknown exactly what Spicher said. However, her attorney did confirm that Spicher was subpoenaed to testify.

More on article at link, video also:
http://www.kgw.com/news/local/DeDe-Spicher-testifies-before-grand-jury-99252004.html#kyron
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:23 pm

Calypso wrote:Who would benefit if Terri was framed/took the rap for Kyron's disappearance?

You don't pay alimony to someone in prison. Nor, do you have to fight for custody if the other parent allegedly killed your other child.
Maat
Maat

Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:28 pm

Kaine Horman asks court to have estranged wife pay half of his attorney fees ....... I have mentioned this in the past but want to say something about it again. Desiree and Kaine have been sprinkled with faerie dust it seems and can do no wrong. When they obtained legal counsel nobody went on NG and JVM hawking the "they lawyered up!" battle cries. But when Terri did the same thing it was depicted as yet another suspicous sinister act on her part. "She's lawyered up! Anyone who is innocent doesn't need a lawyer!" (which, by the way, is not true at all).

NEXT- The landscaper. I have not heard one compelling argument that he isn't an (explective deleted) liar. I don't see any reason to believe him. For all I know, he's just the he "Fay Wray" of this case. Or worse yet, the "John Mark Carr."

kh

khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:00 pm

Terri was not working, she was a stay-at-home mom, where would she have gotten that kind of money? I doubt her parents had that kind of money laying around either.

Kaine is working and he says he can't afford an atty for all the papers he has filed against Terri? But he keeps filing new papers every couple of days. He had already moved out of the house and filed for the divorce and got the RO before Terri hired her atty. How does he think he is entitled to any money she received after that time?

Marital property?????? Is he giving Terri half of everything, like his money, the home, a vehicle, time with her baby??????
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:05 pm

Calypso wrote:http://www.kgw.com/news/local/DeDe-Spicher-testifies-before-grand-jury-99252004.html#kyron

DeDe Spicher testifies before grand jury

by kgw.com Staff

kgw.com

Posted on July 26, 2010 at 12:09 PM

Updated today at 12:14 PM

PORTLAND, Ore. -- DeDe Spicher, identified as a close friend of Terri Moulton-Horman, testified before the grand jury Monday in Multnomah County as part of the ongoing investigation into the disappearance of Kyron Horman.

Grand jury proceedings are not open to the public or the media, so it was unknown exactly what Spicher said. However, her attorney did confirm that Spicher was subpoenaed to testify.

*More on article at link, video also

Wait a minute! So they've convened a grand jury?

Who else testified today?

Or do grand juries take bits and pieces of testimony from different people over a number of days? I thought they did it all at one sitting, but I could be wrong...

This GJ thing jumped up out of nowhere, didn't it?

whatever, is it now in the hands of a GJ to decide if LE can arrest Terri?
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:22 pm

I had no idea a grand jury had been convened either, Lottie. kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:23 pm

So I'm reading blogs (FWIW) and people are saying for SURE DeDe drove a blue SUV....and now to S Island, where a red (mustang) was seen with a blue SUV....

If Kaine had the red car that morning then it had to be Kaine with DeDe IF these 2 vehicles are theirs. Terri had the white truck...

Could the GJ be deciding to arrest Kaine? I'm serious!

Maybe LE found info on him, making him suspect, and are afraid to let him know they're onto him because he's now got Kiara and may harm her/hold her hostage/who knows what should they let him know they are onto him?

Question of the day! Will Kaine get a surprise arrest?
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:26 pm

khintx wrote:I had no idea a grand jury had been convened either, Lottie. kh

It did seem to come all of a sudden, and under-cover...and it seems they only need one witness....to decide to arrest whom? Terri? or Kaine who had the red car that day?

I'm on the edge of my seat!
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:46 pm

Maybe this is why HLN was saying an arrest is imminent. They are probably assuming the grand jury will decide there is enough evidence to charge Terri.

Last edited by Justice4all on Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:10 pm

Dateline is featuring Kyron's case tonight at 10 pm.

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:55 pm

DeDe Spicher testifies before grand jury in Kyron case

Video:

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/DeDe-Spicher-testifies-before-grand-jury-99252004.html

Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:58 pm

Suspect

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2 - Page 8 Spiche10

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2 - Page 8 Spiche11
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:17 pm

Seamus ORiley Statement Analysis:
Bold is mine....

BREAKING: Grand Jury: Terri Horman To Be Arrested

Monday, July 26, 2010

breaking news...

Is Terri Horman about to be arrested? A Grand Jury was convened this morning in Multomah County, Oregon.

Arrest will likely be tonite. Press conference tomorrow. With any info at the GJ today, along with the probable cause given to Kaine, arrest should be soon.

"Criminal Investigation" rather than missing persons.

Dateline NBC tonite at 10PM will ccover Terri Horman.

We will update as news breaks.

Read more: http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/07/kyron-goes-to-grand-jury.html
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:39 pm

Heres hoping that the GJ wont be so foolish in believeing all the crazy allegations.. NAMELY a landscaper's claims a yr later...

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:52 pm

Why not AJ? Everyone else, except for those of us on this site, believe everything Dez says so why not the GJ?
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:59 pm

Your right Mama!!!

Hopefully there are ppl (18 or 24???) that will see thru it... I have to hold out hope that there are still ppl who dont read the blogs or the paper, and have the ability to call B.S.

I have really lost faith in the sysytem though.. hearing some of the jurors comments in the Ryan Widmer case made me sick... (some saw thru it, but mnore didnt)..

I fear for our justice system... What I hope for are new journalists who are aware of this and take the papers with a vengence.... A young whippersnapper calling for Justice Reform!

We sure need it!

Oh and how arrogant is the current media, referring to an imminent arrest! How dare they... I hope they are wrong.. maybe it will help school ppl, that everything you hear and read arent always what they seem...

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:04 pm

Lottie~ Dahlink! I luv, luv, luv the new avatar! kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:11 pm

Scanner link:

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?action=cwp&ctid=2230

Sighting of Kyron look a like going on now.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:15 pm

If they arrest Kaine, I am going back on every one of those sites and saying Na Na Na Na Boo Boo!
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:20 pm

I am getting sick and tired of this case. Every time one of you posts a link, I have to go read it, or watch it, if it is a video, and it is always the same old sheet. They just want to put something out there, but they don't have anything, except what they make up.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:24 pm

I believe he said it's not him. Sad

Can you pull up the scanner, mama? (You have to push the arrow to get it to come on)

The folks are nuts in this county. Someone's arguing over change for gas, another woman is trying to break some windows, someones in back pain.....

For some reason they aren't talking in code.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:29 pm

Ya I heard that too Calypso (thanks for the link)... Sadly, I doubt Kyron is still with us... if he is he is likley holed up with a pig... I pray he is alive and can escape ....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:30 pm

I wud love to be able to intercept on the radio and ask them why they dont go by the landfills??? Isnt that a likley place a perp ddrops off a child like trash? How many times have we seen this... ? but no.. just keep blaming a person in the family

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:34 pm

I listened for about 7 minutes but didn't hear any about Kyron. Ppl in accident, woman in pain, 19 y/o boy beating walls in his house, price of gas or something, and one guy said he would be on foot at some park.

Did any of you hear the report of Kyron look alike?
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by *KJ* Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:44 pm

OMG! I've had little time the past couple days...I caaught some news and was thinking...is this what they are fussing about, 1.5 hours that she was driving around w/ Kiara...let's be serious...what could she have done in that time? And exactly when WAS that period of time?

If she ran her errand first, what did she leave Kyron in the trunk while she ran in? Oh I guess that was part of her aliby? WTF!

I can kinda see if it was directly after she left the science fair...as a cranky kid, and stores probably didn't open until 10...and hey, maybe that's why she didn't stay there to begin with...should be easy enough to confirm, was Kiara fussing or not when people saw them?

I dunno, I'm thinking they are really grasping here, and fro D & K to say she can't account fro her moring when there is only 1.5 hours that SHE did account for but it just can't be verified is a bit of a stretch!

But then I see the GJ thing, UGH!

I don't know how it al works, but I think the GJ convienes at the same time each month, the DA just brings whatever to them when they meet...I think????

I think we would have heard if there were a special assembly, I think????

I dunno....

I would totally go naner naner if Kaine was arrested too...but I think that's unlikely...I don't think they would have supported half of what they did, if they had any inkling it might be him, particularly giving him custody of Kiara.

In terms of the mustang sighting, LE has known this since the beginning...apparently the call was put in that day, long before the public new Kyron was missing, and then follow-up tips were also called in...per the RUMOR. So I can't think that all of a sudden they are looking at Kaine when they weren't before.

I agree this is just getting more & more absurd!

I do't think DeDe would have given them anything though...I'm sure she gave them her lunch and supply reciepts from that day, and all is fine.

I hope!

DateLine will be interesting (I hope)...and tomorrow too...

I have a busy day again tomorrow too, RATZ! I'll pop in when I can...gotta fly for now...

Calypso, any luck on they flyer? I'm 99.99% sure that the fair was open to the everyone until 10am, according to both the flyer & the sign. Whether there were additional details that weren't included, like all students MUST report to their class at 8:45, and that all others needed to leave, is, I think, a logical move, but from what we have, it doesn't suggest that was the case. Course we don't have anything to explain how staff were to make sure that all students were being supervised either...and I am sure that something must have been in place...or atleast I hope so...cuz if they didn't then it only makes me more certain it wasn't Terri!
*KJ*
*KJ*

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:58 pm

going to chat..
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:39 pm

khintx wrote:Lottie~ Dahlink! I luv, luv, luv the new avatar! kh

Thank you my sweet! Very Happy
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:43 pm

awaiting justice wrote:Ya I heard that too Calypso (thanks for the link)... Sadly, I doubt Kyron is still with us... if he is he is likley holed up with a pig... I pray he is alive and can escape ....

I agree the only way Kyron could still be alive is with a pig/stranger.

If family did this, he has to be dead or else he could tell on them.

LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2 - Page 8 Empty Kyron's Wall

Post by Calypso Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:57 pm

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/07/26/would-you-like-to-send-something-for-kyrons-wall/

Would you like to send something for Kyron’s Wall?Posted on July 26th, 2010 by Valhall

Well, you don’t have to be in Oregon to contribute to that Wall of Hope that steadily grows. If you would like to contribute your thoughts in a letter, or send a memento, you can do so from anywhere in the world. Simply send your gift to:

Kyron’s Wall
c/o Brooks Hill Historic Church
11539 NW Skyline Blvd
Portland, OR 97231

One nice thought is to help contribute an origami crane toward the goal of a Thousand Cranes of Hope for Kyron. You may view an instructive video here that helps you make an origami crane.

Valhall.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:00 pm

Calypso wrote:going to chat..
Where is that?
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:00 pm

Tualatin mayor's housemate arrested on child-pornography charges

Published: Wednesday, June 30, 2010, 7:21 AM
Updated: Wednesday, June 30, 2010, 7:32 AM
Brad Schmidt, The Oregonian

TUALATIN -- A child-pornography investigation that began 18 months ago with the search of Tualatin Mayor Lou Ogden's home turned into a criminal case Tuesday as authorities arrested Ogden's housemate on 20 felony charges tied to possession of child pornography.

Law enforcement arrested William Dana Leverence, 48, at his Northeast Portland job site following his indictment this month by a Washington County grand jury. Authorities said Ogden did not know of the alleged criminal conduct until their Dec. 4, 2008, search. Leverence continued to live at Ogden's home through his arrest today.

Share Investigators from the Interagency Child Exploitation Prevention Team served a search warrant on Ogden's two-story Tualatin home 18 months ago, confiscating computer hard drives and at least two computers from a bedroom, said Washington County Detective Gary Wright, the lead investigator on the case. Authorities later performed a computer forensic analysis that uncovered images of children engaged in sexually explicit conduct, Wright said.

*Read more at link
http://www.oregonlive.com/tualatin/index.ssf/2010/06/tualatin_mayors_roommate_arrested_on_child_pornography_charges.html
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:01 pm

Chat is at the bottom of the forum page or you can click here. http://www.realitychatter.com/chatbox/chatbox.forum

Me and Maat are there if you hurry Calypso.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:06 pm

I set up a discussion thread... please discuss Dateline show there.

http://www.realitychatter.com/kyron-horman-f70/dateline-7-26-10-discussion-thread-t2574.htm#57520
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:03 pm

I would never live in Portland!

Listening to this scanner, it seems like a collection of whackos.

They have had a drowning, a near drowning, right now, one guy jumped off a bridge, the other guy is on top of the same bridge threatening to jump, another call is a husband refusing to leave the house, another guy is in a apartment complex and has two rifles on his seat.

WTH? Is there something in the drinking water?
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:11 pm

Now, now, Calypso...... Portland is home to a lot of good people, too..... Very Happy
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2 - Page 8 Empty Purpose of the Grand Jury

Post by Calypso Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:43 pm

Hat Tip to JessStar:

The purpose of the Grand Jury proceeding is really to provide a check-and-balance between the police and the citizens they are charged with protecting. In other words, the Grand Jury's job is to essentially protect the citizens against overzealous prosecutors.

No defense is ever presented in a GJ proceeding UNLESS the prosecution decides to offer it. The purpose of the proceeding is to test the strength of the evidence of guilt, and to determine whether sufficient evidence exists to create a triable issue of fact, that is, a jury question. In making that determination, the Grand Jury is to take the evidence as presented as uncontradicted, and to decide whether, if everything they've heard is true, has a crime been committed.

No defense is presented because the grand jury isn't charged with determining guilt. They're job is merely to test the evidence to determine whether there's sufficient evidence of a triable crime.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:52 pm

Well that shud be easy.. ther only alleged evidence is a landscaper who claims a murder for hire reequest took place almost a yr ago..

Amazing how ppl coming out of the woodwork so long after are infuential..hopefully the jury gets to ask him questions like if he is an illegal immigrant and if he was offeref anything to come and testify.....hopefully he will tell the truth (this time)

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:55 pm

According to Lottie, Quinn did not live with Dez full time.

So, Dez was a every other weekend parent and not a fulltime mother to either child?
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:59 pm

Was the older boy's bed made on the show tonight?

She seems really lazy, can't clean up her kid's room. I didn't see the show except toward the very end. Was Kaine @ Dez's house during that part of the interview, or was Tony there? Did they also go to Kaine's home and film.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:12 am

So Desiree had two boys that did not live with her, she had visitation only. I'm sorry, but that's convenience. I am sure never in a million years would she expect something like this to happen.

Not that this has anything to do with Kyron going missing, or any reason for anyone to harm a child. It does not lessen the gravity of the situation, but....I raised step children (from a very young age) and could never figure out, for the life of me, how their mother could miss out on everyday life. Even the simplest things come to mind that I won't even begin to list....it's really sad.

I only want Kyron to be found and some straight facts on what has happened....and if someone has answers, they need to be talking. No matter who it is.

Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:23 am

I would still like to know why Des and Kaine divorced when she was 8 months pregnant. kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by JAG Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:01 am

khintx wrote:I would still like to know why Des and Kaine divorced when she was 8 months pregnant. kh

I find it interesting that she also had the RO to prevent him from taking the kids and leaving.

JAG

http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=24397

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:54 am

Another possible scenario comes to mind. This every other weekend mother was about to get stuck with an active 7yo for a large part of the summer. Maybe she didn't want that. Now, she is getting tons of attention from an adoring, sympathetic public, and has no children to deal with. I have to think her other child will not be staying with her at this time.

No kids. Lots of attention. Makes you think, doesn't it?
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:14 am

khintx wrote:I would still like to know why Des and Kaine divorced when she was 8 months pregnant. kh

kh, she said on the Dateline show that Kaine cheated on her when she was eight months pregnant..... I wonder how that made Kaine feel to have that little ditty announced to the world????

I've been saying since they started TRASHING Terri.... I bet their closets are not clutter-free, either. And apparently, they aren't.....
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by *KJ* Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:19 am

The RO, wasn't a RO that D took out, it was a judgement IN the divorce that NEITHER D or K could go anywhere (with the children ie take the children) without consulting the other.

Also, there is an article that described the blended family, I think it was posted here recently. It said that K&D grew apart and after D found out she was pregnant that they tried to make it work 1 more time, but failed...gee wonder if that had anything to do with KAINE cheating?!

Although I don't at all think Terri is 100% blameless - I think Kaine's marriage, is exactly that, Kaine's & his responsibility. They were seperated and clearly hearts were not bonded any longer, so I don't at all consider it much more than a technicality...BUT I did not like the way D made it seem like Terri was a husband stealer...Kaine cheated and they were seperated to begin with AND this was their second attempt 'for the sake of the unborn child'...somehow that wasn't enough for Kaine...wonder why? She so sweat and good and honest and caring and devoted...geeze wonder why Kaine would have just walked away from all that AND his unborn child?

She's sketchy! I don't think she's guilty mind you...I actually don't think any of them are...I truely believe a 'local pizza guy' took advantage of the situation. And I just hope against hope that LE is not being so closed minded.

I just can't believe any of the rumors that are swirling...

And ya know what, I totally think that the MFP is just one big sultural misunderstanding.

If Terri met Kaine under the 'cheating' umbrella, then that is forever going to be her fear...it's only natural to think that...and right on the heals of her new baby...and she had PPD...I bet she was just waiting for that shoe to drop so badly that she saw 'evidence' of an affair everywhere.

If Kaine didn't leave Terri when she had PPD after Kiara...uhmmmm what does that say about D & Kaine's relationship?

BUT...I bet that's not how Terri saw it...she was depressed and I'm sure she felt terrible about herself, particularly compared to her body building days.

Yep, I bet she was just ranting away to that LS, and just threw out some form of that all too common american comment "I could kill him" and I bet he just took it all the wrong way!

Then the idiot shows up in a sting, and I bet Terri had no clue what he was talking about...I bet she doesn't even remember using that phase, because it's that meaningless to us!

Thye've got NOTHIN!

And I'm actually wondering now, if 'this' (meaning her & Tony's public attack on Terri) is all just subconscious revenge.

That woman is still angry about Kaine, and she SAYS she's angry about Kyron, but honestly I don't believe her...I think she liked her little cushy PT mother status, and same with Tony.

And I just don't like her...there is something about her that really rubs me the wrong way!

And here's another rumor for you...I saw it in comments...it could be true and it could be false...there was a person claiming to be D's friend...and it said that she did NOT see Kyron every other weekend...that often 'stuff' came up that would alter the routine. Either something Kyron needed to do in Portland or something D & T were hung up on. And that in the last 3 years this person thought she could count on her hands the number of times that Kyron was actually in Medford.

AND I'll tell you somethign else, this whole BS about Kyron wanting to go live with them...what a F'N crock...my son every single time he's feelign neglected (his little sister is sick, when she was little and monopolozing my time/energy, when we have house projects in the works, etc) the first place he wants to go is to his grandma's for a 'sleepover'...why because there he is the center of attention, and he get's a little 'spot-light' for a while...he comes home sad EVERY time...I see it clearly and if D can't, to the point she is willing to throw Kaine under the bus while she strikes out at Terri, then she is just nothing more than vandictive!

Ok, rant over...I'm afraid for Terri today, but hope that the GJ is exactly that, a GRAND jury, meaning has the skills/ability to be superior to the public 'jury'...
*KJ*
*KJ*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next