Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2

+11
Maat
Justice4all
*KJ*
khintx
FystyAngel
JAG
Piper
sitemama
LottieM
Snaz
Calypso
15 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2

Post by sitemama Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:23 am

Dez says Kaine was seeing Terri before Kyron was born. Kaine says he didn't start seeing Terri until after the divorce. Which one of these two are we to believe?

Kaine also said Terri moved in with him to help take care of Kyron when he got custody. Kyron was almost 2 years old at that time. Don't you think if they were seeing each other for all that time, she would have moved in much earlier than that? I am really getting a bad feeling toward Dez. She wasn't raising either of her children, but now, she is the pitiful mother who has lost her baby. I don't think she wanted Kyron for the summer, and I'm sure she didn't want him permanently, if Kaine and Terri separated.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2

Post by Snaz Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:28 am

Well said, KJ!! I agree with pretty much everything you said. I, also, do not believe any of the 4 parents/stepparents had anything to do with Kyron's disappearance. I do wish Desiree and Kaine would shut their traps and stop bashing Terri, though. IMO, they only make themselves look really bad.

I am still amazed as I looks through the blogs at the number of people who believe Terri is guilty of SOMETHING. I hope the grand jury does not indict her. Someone needs to cut her a break.....
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:36 am

According to Kaine's brother, who was just recently arrested for child molestation, there was a family history of sexual abuse towards young boys. That tosses in another possible scenario.

Consider Terri sent her son away because of the conflict between Kaine and him (maybe abuse of some sort?), and she learned he was abusing Kyron. She knew she would have a hard time getting custody of Kiara since he had already won custody of Kyron, and she was not working and had no assets. She knew Desiree and Tony didn't want Kyron. She then set in motion the MFH to protect Kyron from an abusive father, and to prevent him from getting custody of Kiara. But, it fell through, or she backed out, or whatever.

Kyron's disappearance is a completely separate issue. Back to a crime of opportunity with a random offender. No connection to the MFH.

Plausible, but they have no real evidence of the MFH plot from what I have seen.
Maat
Maat

Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:37 am

Snaz, in the video of De De and her atty, the reporter asks the atty what was the reason for the GJ at this time, or something like that. Anywhore, he asks if De De had to go before he GJ just so LE could get information and the atty said yes, it was just for information. I know this is not word for word, but this is how I understood what they were saying.

Her atty said she was co-operating with LE, so I'm sure she has answered questions and would continue to do so without a GJ. Was she the only one they questioned? She was there almost an hour? I also read that there is no judge at the GJ????????? Someone said there does not have to be a judge there? Wasn't it during KC's GJ that the judge said KC and the truth do not know each other?
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:39 am

Search for Kyron Horman: Grand Jury Convenes, Subpoenas Friend of Stepmother
Kaine Horman Also Seeking Payment From Estranged Wife For Legal Costs

By MIKE von FREMD and SARAH NETTER
July 27, 2010

DeDe Spicher had no comment outside the courthouse yesterday. She has not been charged with a crime, but Kyron's biological parents, Kaine Horman and Desiree Young, have said publicly that they believe she aided Kaine Horman's estranged wife Terri Horman in the disappearance of 7-year-old Kyron.

Legal experts say a grand jury gives prosecutors sweeping powers that investigators do not have. And in a case with seemingly more questions than answers, testimony could lead to information that will bring authorities closer to finding Kyron.

See video and read the rest of article here:
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/search-kyron-horman-grand-jury-convenes/story?id=11257303
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by *KJ* Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:41 am

sitemama wrote:Dez says Kaine was seeing Terri before Kyron was born. Kaine says he didn't start seeing Terri until after the divorce. Which one of these two are we to believe?

Kaine also said Terri moved in with him to help take care of Kyron when he got custody. Kyron was almost 2 years old at that time. Don't you think if they were seeing each other for all that time, she would have moved in much earlier than that? I am really getting a bad feeling toward Dez. She wasn't raising either of her children, but now, she is the pitiful mother who has lost her baby. I don't think she wanted Kyron for the summer, and I'm sure she didn't want him permanently, if Kaine and Terri separated.

D&K were divorced BEFORE Kyron was born...thing is you don't get divorced in a day...so that process started LONG before he was born. And if that is the case, like I said, their hearts were divorced, so I REALLY don't see a problem there or a conflict in their statements.

Kaine didn't WIN custody of Kyron...it was a mutual agreement from when D went to Canada for treatement...it's kinda implied that after she was ready to have him back that he was already settled into his home & school, etc. But I've also seen that Kaine wouldn't give him back. It's a no brainer that had they gone to court over it, Kaine most likely would have won, since Kyron was in a family environment and settled in school, etc. But after this interview, I gotta wonder if D actually wanted him back.
I'm not going to pretend like I know what any of them had in their hearts in terms of Kyron...but certainly she is attempting to paint herself as a MUCH more devoted and dedicated mom than what her actions would imply.
*KJ*
*KJ*

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:41 am

Snipped from the above article. Apparently DeDe wasn't even questioned yesterday:

"Spicher's attorney, Chad Stavely, told ABC's Portland affiliate KATU that Spicher was asked no questions but told to return, possibly within a few weeks."
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:47 am

Kyron Horman update: Portland psychic Sonja Grace says she knows what happened to missing Oregon boy

July 27, 1:24 AM
Crime Examiner
Cindy Adams

Sonja Grace, a Portland, Oregon psychic says she knows what happened to missing boy Kyron Horman.

According to KPTV, Grace recently used a map to find the body of Austin King, 16, near Morton Washington. She now believes she can find Kyron. In addition, Guardians of the Children, a group dedicated to finding missing kids, says the psychic helped locate six missing children over the past year.

Grace told KPTV that she believes the second-grader was taken from Skyline School and then quickly removed from the state.

She believes Kyron, 7, was taken into Washington state and later moved elsewhere.

Read rest of the article here:
http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2010m7d27-Kyron-Horman-update-Portland-psychic-Sonja-Grace-says-she-knows-what-happened-to-missing-Oregon-boy
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:03 am

D&K were divorced BEFORE Kyron was born.(No, Kyron was born in 2002, and the divorce was 2003)...thing is you don't get divorced in a day...so that process started LONG before he was born. And if that is the case, like I said, their hearts were divorced, so I REALLY don't see a problem there or a conflict in their statements. (Neither do I, but Dez is trying to make it look like she had a problem with it.)

Kaine didn't WIN custody of Kyron..(I didn't say he WON custody, I said when he GOT custody)...it was a mutual agreement from when D went to Canada for treatement...it's kinda implied that after she was ready to have him back that he was already settled into his home & school, etc. But I've also seen that Kaine wouldn't give him back. It's a no brainer that had they gone to court over it, Kaine most likely would have won, since Kyron was in a family environment and settled in school, etc. (Did it really take from the time Kyron was 2 years old till after he started to school, for Dez to get well, I don't think so!) But after this interview, I gotta wonder if D actually wanted him back. (I think unless someone is brain dead, they see Dez the same way we do. I did not get the feeling she was even thinking about Kyron, just putting Terri down.)
I'm not going to pretend like I know what any of them had in their hearts in terms of Kyron...but certainly she is attempting to paint herself as a MUCH more devoted and dedicated mom than what her actions would imply. (Yell, a decent mom would make up his bed, put up his laundry and pick up his toys before 2 weeks had passed).
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JAG Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:22 am

*KJ* wrote:The RO, wasn't a RO that D took out, it was a judgement IN the divorce that NEITHER D or K could go anywhere (with the children ie take the children) without consulting the other.

Also, there is an article that described the blended family, I think it was posted here recently. It said that K&D grew apart and after D found out she was pregnant that they tried to make it work 1 more time, but failed...gee wonder if that had anything to do with KAINE cheating?!

Although I don't at all think Terri is 100% blameless - I think Kaine's marriage, is exactly that, Kaine's & his responsibility. They were seperated and clearly hearts were not bonded any longer, so I don't at all consider it much more than a technicality...BUT I did not like the way D made it seem like Terri was a husband stealer...Kaine cheated and they were seperated to begin with AND this was their second attempt 'for the sake of the unborn child'...somehow that wasn't enough for Kaine...wonder why? She so sweat and good and honest and caring and devoted...geeze wonder why Kaine would have just walked away from all that AND his unborn child?

She's sketchy! I don't think she's guilty mind you...I actually don't think any of them are...I truely believe a 'local pizza guy' took advantage of the situation. And I just hope against hope that LE is not being so closed minded.

I just can't believe any of the rumors that are swirling...

And ya know what, I totally think that the MFP is just one big sultural misunderstanding.

If Terri met Kaine under the 'cheating' umbrella, then that is forever going to be her fear...it's only natural to think that...and right on the heals of her new baby...and she had PPD...I bet she was just waiting for that shoe to drop so badly that she saw 'evidence' of an affair everywhere.

If Kaine didn't leave Terri when she had PPD after Kiara...uhmmmm what does that say about D & Kaine's relationship?

BUT...I bet that's not how Terri saw it...she was depressed and I'm sure she felt terrible about herself, particularly compared to her body building days.

Yep, I bet she was just ranting away to that LS, and just threw out some form of that all too common american comment "I could kill him" and I bet he just took it all the wrong way!

Then the idiot shows up in a sting, and I bet Terri had no clue what he was talking about...I bet she doesn't even remember using that phase, because it's that meaningless to us!

Thye've got NOTHIN!

And I'm actually wondering now, if 'this' (meaning her & Tony's public attack on Terri) is all just subconscious revenge.

That woman is still angry about Kaine, and she SAYS she's angry about Kyron, but honestly I don't believe her...I think she liked her little cushy PT mother status, and same with Tony.

And I just don't like her...there is something about her that really rubs me the wrong way!

And here's another rumor for you...I saw it in comments...it could be true and it could be false...there was a person claiming to be D's friend...and it said that she did NOT see Kyron every other weekend...that often 'stuff' came up that would alter the routine. Either something Kyron needed to do in Portland or something D & T were hung up on. And that in the last 3 years this person thought she could count on her hands the number of times that Kyron was actually in Medford.

AND I'll tell you somethign else, this whole BS about Kyron wanting to go live with them...what a F'N crock...my son every single time he's feelign neglected (his little sister is sick, when she was little and monopolozing my time/energy, when we have house projects in the works, etc) the first place he wants to go is to his grandma's for a 'sleepover'...why because there he is the center of attention, and he get's a little 'spot-light' for a while...he comes home sad EVERY time...I see it clearly and if D can't, to the point she is willing to throw Kaine under the bus while she strikes out at Terri, then she is just nothing more than vandictive!

Ok, rant over...I'm afraid for Terri today, but hope that the GJ is exactly that, a GRAND jury, meaning has the skills/ability to be superior to the public 'jury'...

Do you have a link for the part I bolded? I'd love to read it, please and thank you.

There is a link I provided a while ago that states D took out a RO on Kaine because Kaine was going to take both kids and disappear. It was ordered later as part of the divorce against both parties. But I'd love to read where the initial RO was against both parties. Thanks!

JAG

http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=24397

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:51 am

Snipped from sitremama's post above:
Wasn't it during KC's GJ that the judge said KC and the truth do not know each other?

That was KC's bond hearing....

"Not a bit of useful information has been provided by Ms. Anthony as to the whereabouts of her daughter," Judge Strickland said. "And I would add that the truth and Ms. Anthony are strangers."
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by *KJ* Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:12 pm

JAG wrote:
*KJ* wrote:The RO, wasn't a RO that D took out, it was a judgement IN the divorce that NEITHER D or K could go anywhere (with the children ie take the children) without consulting the other.

Also, there is an article that described the blended family, I think it was posted here recently. It said that K&D grew apart and after D found out she was pregnant that they tried to make it work 1 more time, but failed...gee wonder if that had anything to do with KAINE cheating?!

Although I don't at all think Terri is 100% blameless - I think Kaine's marriage, is exactly that, Kaine's & his responsibility. They were seperated and clearly hearts were not bonded any longer, so I don't at all consider it much more than a technicality...BUT I did not like the way D made it seem like Terri was a husband stealer...Kaine cheated and they were seperated to begin with AND this was their second attempt 'for the sake of the unborn child'...somehow that wasn't enough for Kaine...wonder why? She so sweat and good and honest and caring and devoted...geeze wonder why Kaine would have just walked away from all that AND his unborn child?

She's sketchy! I don't think she's guilty mind you...I actually don't think any of them are...I truely believe a 'local pizza guy' took advantage of the situation. And I just hope against hope that LE is not being so closed minded.

I just can't believe any of the rumors that are swirling...

And ya know what, I totally think that the MFP is just one big sultural misunderstanding.

If Terri met Kaine under the 'cheating' umbrella, then that is forever going to be her fear...it's only natural to think that...and right on the heals of her new baby...and she had PPD...I bet she was just waiting for that shoe to drop so badly that she saw 'evidence' of an affair everywhere.

If Kaine didn't leave Terri when she had PPD after Kiara...uhmmmm what does that say about D & Kaine's relationship?

BUT...I bet that's not how Terri saw it...she was depressed and I'm sure she felt terrible about herself, particularly compared to her body building days.

Yep, I bet she was just ranting away to that LS, and just threw out some form of that all too common american comment "I could kill him" and I bet he just took it all the wrong way!

Then the idiot shows up in a sting, and I bet Terri had no clue what he was talking about...I bet she doesn't even remember using that phase, because it's that meaningless to us!

Thye've got NOTHIN!

And I'm actually wondering now, if 'this' (meaning her & Tony's public attack on Terri) is all just subconscious revenge.

That woman is still angry about Kaine, and she SAYS she's angry about Kyron, but honestly I don't believe her...I think she liked her little cushy PT mother status, and same with Tony.

And I just don't like her...there is something about her that really rubs me the wrong way!

And here's another rumor for you...I saw it in comments...it could be true and it could be false...there was a person claiming to be D's friend...and it said that she did NOT see Kyron every other weekend...that often 'stuff' came up that would alter the routine. Either something Kyron needed to do in Portland or something D & T were hung up on. And that in the last 3 years this person thought she could count on her hands the number of times that Kyron was actually in Medford.

AND I'll tell you somethign else, this whole BS about Kyron wanting to go live with them...what a F'N crock...my son every single time he's feelign neglected (his little sister is sick, when she was little and monopolozing my time/energy, when we have house projects in the works, etc) the first place he wants to go is to his grandma's for a 'sleepover'...why because there he is the center of attention, and he get's a little 'spot-light' for a while...he comes home sad EVERY time...I see it clearly and if D can't, to the point she is willing to throw Kaine under the bus while she strikes out at Terri, then she is just nothing more than vandictive!

Ok, rant over...I'm afraid for Terri today, but hope that the GJ is exactly that, a GRAND jury, meaning has the skills/ability to be superior to the public 'jury'...

Do you have a link for the part I bolded? I'd love to read it, please and thank you.

There is a link I provided a while ago that states D took out a RO on Kaine because Kaine was going to take both kids and disappear. It was ordered later as part of the divorce against both parties. But I'd love to read where the initial RO was against both parties. Thanks!

Some news agencies have explained it as a RO, but somewhere there are the actual divorce papers made public...in that you can see that D had made statements that she was afraid that K would take the children, so the judge wrote in a stipulation that neither adult could 'remove' (I think that's the word that was used) either child without the others knowledge.

There was a lot of discussion about it on JQ...people familiar with these type of docs explained how this 'order' was not in the form of a order of protection in the same way that Kaine filed the RO for Kiara. If you do searches on that site you can see the entire conversation and all the backup for their interpretation.
*KJ*
*KJ*

Back to top Go down

Post by *KJ* Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:35 pm

sitemama wrote:D&K were divorced BEFORE Kyron was born.(No, Kyron was born in 2002, and the divorce was 2003)...thing is you don't get divorced in a day...so that process started LONG before he was born. And if that is the case, like I said, their hearts were divorced, so I REALLY don't see a problem there or a conflict in their statements. (Neither do I, but Dez is trying to make it look like she had a problem with it.)

Kaine didn't WIN custody of Kyron..(I didn't say he WON custody, I said when he GOT custody)...it was a mutual agreement from when D went to Canada for treatement...it's kinda implied that after she was ready to have him back that he was already settled into his home & school, etc. But I've also seen that Kaine wouldn't give him back. It's a no brainer that had they gone to court over it, Kaine most likely would have won, since Kyron was in a family environment and settled in school, etc. (Did it really take from the time Kyron was 2 years old till after he started to school, for Dez to get well, I don't think so!) But after this interview, I gotta wonder if D actually wanted him back. (I think unless someone is brain dead, they see Dez the same way we do. I did not get the feeling she was even thinking about Kyron, just putting Terri down.)
I'm not going to pretend like I know what any of them had in their hearts in terms of Kyron...but certainly she is attempting to paint herself as a MUCH more devoted and dedicated mom than what her actions would imply. (Yell, a decent mom would make up his bed, put up his laundry and pick up his toys before 2 weeks had passed).

I don't want to give the impression I'm arguing...I'm not, I think we both agree here, just mean to explain a bit better...

There is a waiting period for divorces & such...the divorce would be final in 2003, but granted in 2002. They all state that the divorce was granted before he was born....I think it's a matter of a technicality really. But I don't think it matters too much. Bottom line is that D&K had decided to seperate, and after D found out she was preggers so they decided to give it another try...at some point during that time Kaine obviously felt there was no chance...D implies she was not aware that K had decided to move on...that doesn't just happen...he doesn't come across as a complete jerk to me, so I doubt he left her in the dark and I doubt it was an overnight decision on his part....and I'm sure it had nothing to do with Terri...chances are he met Terri AFTER he had made this decision...otherwise he just plain old wouldn't have been interested, right?

It's just ridiculous for D to imply that this was all about Terri, or even partically to do with Terri. Her marriage was broken - period. She was likely holding out more hope, due to the fact that she was expecting...but that apparently had little, if any influence on Kaine's feelings.

In terms of her health issues...I don't know how long she was in Canada or how long it took her to feel better...but in that 'blended family' article it mentions that when D came back from Canada she had huge medical bills, I think $30K worth if I remember right (so I'm sure it wasn't covered by insurance being in another country & all) and she was likely unemployed if she was there for an extended period of any kind. The article said she had to move in with her parents to pay these bills. I think that is what took most of the time, plus recovery during that time.

Last night's interview said she lived in Portland prior to the health issues, then after she lived with her parents (I think Medford??? or maybe WA - eitherway, a good distance from Kyron)...pre-K can start at 3, if not K by 5...so yeah, I do think it was a good while before she was finacially & physically fit enoguh to establish an independent home that Kyron could actually visit or live.

As far as how D is perceived, I see a lot of people ready to saint her...I don't get it...not that I want her hated, but I do think their perspective is a bit unbalanced...she's such a victim of Terri, UGH!...I do hope that interview last night helped to balance things...I've been wanting to go visit the 'other' sites today to see, but to be honest I'm afraid to see them cheering her on still...I would kinda like them to be saying things like...wait what? she was a PT mom to both...wait what? she's blaming Terri for the failure of her marriage...wait what? she didn't make his bed...grab the violin, did you se the crocodile tears...but I'm afraid that's not how it was viewed...

well, now I'm even more curious...I'll go check it out & report back...
*KJ*
*KJ*

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:42 pm

This is supposed to be a Live Stream Video for this afternoon's presser:

http://www.kgw.com/live-stream
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by *KJ* Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:00 pm

Yep, just as I suspected...from their perspective, the D lovers...they bought it all hook line & sinker...poor D, abandoned while preggers, Kaine what a jerk, Terri is a slut, that poor woman she misses her son so much, blah blah blah...

I find this really funny, in a way, I don't think Terri is a mother teresa or anything, she clearly is a bit unbalanced, I just can't fathom her doing this...and can't see any motive...I don't put a lot of credit into the rumors, and LE won't verify them...so just keeping what we know as facts...it just doesn't add up...

In terms of Kyron, I actually find D more suspicious than Terri...but again I don't think she did anything either.

Funny how people can look at the same things and see such different things. I guess this is why eye-witness accounts can vary so much, huh?
*KJ*
*KJ*

Back to top Go down

Post by JAG Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:43 pm

There was a lot of discussion about it on JQ...people familiar with these type of docs explained how this 'order' was not in the form of a order of protection in the same way that Kaine filed the RO for Kiara. If you do searches on that site you can see the entire conversation and all the backup for their interpretation.

No idea what JQ is, sorry.

JAG

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:49 pm

Thanks for the link Calypso. I am very curious as to what the press conference is going to reveal.

It appears to me that Terri and Dez were the two communicating in regards to Kyron, not Kaine and Dez. From watching Kaine and Dez together, I get the feeling they are enjoying being around each other, they were sitting awfully close to each other last night. I also get the feeling there was a lot of jealousy between Terri and Dez regarding Kaine and Kyron. Not sure what my point is, just my thoughts.

According to DeDe's attorney and other news outlets, DeDe was not asked any questions when she was called before the grand jury yesterday. So she couldn't have given any pertinent information if she wasn't asked any questions. Does Dez pay child support to Kaine?

Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:52 pm

I believe it's justicequest, Jag...
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:04 pm

The presser is at 2pm right? What time zone?

Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:29 pm

It's almost 11:30 in Portland. I believe the presser is Portland time- 2pm.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:31 pm

LOL.....I was sitting here at 2pm waiting Laughing
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:33 pm

Well JMO, but i just bet that during the presser, there will be someone in LE picking up Terri to bring her in...
DeDe's lawyer i guess wanting to put his $.02 worth in - has said that Terri will be arrested, and I imagine he would know, because he know's what his client said in front of the GJ...
How believable would DeDe be? her dad has basically has his job on the line for his daughter's (DeDe) involvement in the case - so she has reason to lie -to protect her family - besides that, who's to say that she isn't involved in Kyron's disappearance, she has time unnaccounted for as well that day. If all they have is circumstantial at best, then I think they should move on and try other avenues to find Kyron, oh I don't know, maybe a check on the RSO's in the area or maybe even check a landfill or something... you know, do something productive... if they have concrete evidence against Terri, then what's the delay??? that is what I cannot wrap my head around - I would think that as they build their case there comes a point where they KNOW they have the right person - but WHY the delay?? If Terri is the one who did this to Kyron, then she poses a seious flight risk and potential danger to Kiara and Kaine too for that matter - so why would LE take that risk and further endanger other potential victims? I can't see how they could justify that. Look at all the precious time wasted so far - someone needs to be held accountable - and it's LE - someone please explain WHY they get to pick and choose what questions they want to answer, what media outlet they want to talk to - I mean really, they are employed BY the public - taxpayer money - and some of them ARE elected officials - I think they need to start TALKING!! I understand that some things HAVE to be kept private for the sake of the integrity ( Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2 - Page 9 Icon_rolleyes ) of the case, but this is taking it to the extreme... we know NOTHING - which is why so many are speculating that they have nothing and are persecuting and innocent victim - Terri... SHOW US SOME PROOF PLEASE...

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:38 pm

And now they are saying DeDe expects Terri to be arrested? With no questions asked of her? Why? And what does that mean exactly? That she knows something, OR that she is seeing them railroading an arrest?
http://www.kgw.com/news/local/DeDe-Spicher-testifies-before-grand-jury-99252004-kyron-horman-missing-portland.html
DeDe Spicher, identified as a close friend of Terri Moulton-Horman, was called before a grand jury Monday in Multnomah County as part of the ongoing investigation into the disappearance of her step-son Kyron Horman.

Spicher's attorney told NBC Dateline that he would be "surprised" if Terri was not arrested in the case. . .
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by *KJ* Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:52 pm

Maat wrote:And now they are saying DeDe expects Terri to be arrested? With no questions asked of her? Why? And what does that mean exactly? That she knows something, OR that she is seeing them railroading an arrest?
http://www.kgw.com/news/local/DeDe-Spicher-testifies-before-grand-jury-99252004-kyron-horman-missing-portland.html
DeDe Spicher, identified as a close friend of Terri Moulton-Horman, was called before a grand jury Monday in Multnomah County as part of the ongoing investigation into the disappearance of her step-son Kyron Horman.

Spicher's attorney told NBC Dateline that he would be "surprised" if Terri was not arrested in the case. . .

DeDe's attorney 'expects' the arrest in your quote above, did DeDe actually say this too?

I guess it kinda doesn't matter...don't we all expect it too? Not tha twe think the evidence supports it, but doesn't it appear that they have formulated a theory and are now forcing whatever they can to fit that theory? So why would anyone else, especially a person close in, have a different perspective...I mean, they convinced her husband that she's guilty, ya know...

Also, DeDe was called to the GJ, but I think she didn't answer any questions...I think that is typical, it's not like testimony from what I understand. They just listen, and when they have a question they want to call someone to answer it...so there were likely others there as well. That's my understanding anyway...it may differ by state, so I could be way off...

*KJ*
*KJ*

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:00 pm

News ch 8 is having a news cast in case you want to watch. It's on now.

http://www.kgw.com/live-stream/KGW-Live-Video-Stream-Test-81565837.html
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by JAG Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:24 pm

Piper wrote:I believe it's justicequest, Jag...

Thanks:) I had no idea. I read a few posts over there, certainly not my cuppa tea, lol. I'll stay here and UBTJ, the language is so much nicer.

Now where the heck is this little boy? I honestly do not think he is dead, nor do I think Terri had anything to do with it. I do agree however, it is way past time to check the dang dump sites, just to rule them out!

JAG

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:30 pm

No problem, I haven't been there to check it out. Calypso and Maat mentioned it..

Where is Kyron!! I hope the press conference will release some facts today.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:39 pm

Mom Believes Missing Kyron Horman Is 'Stashed' Somewhere
By Eunice Oh and Elaine Aradillas

Tuesday July 27, 2010 04:10 PM EDT

They also suspect Kyron's stepmom, Terri Moulton Horman, planned his abduction and knows where Kyron is.

Young says Terri has "the big answer."

"I think it's premeditated," adds Kaine. "We have no information that would lead us to believe that, but I think based on what Desiree and I know about [Terri], I think it's a plan. And I think she's still executing a plan."

Read more here:
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20405659,00.html

Last edited by Piper on Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:43 pm

Terri Horman's e-mails to Kyron Horman's mom uncharacteristically brief the day the boy vanished

Published: Tuesday, July 27, 2010, 1:13 PM
Updated: Tuesday, July 27, 2010, 1:58 PM

On the day Kyron Horman vanished from Skyline School, stepmother Terri Moulton Horman exchanged several e-mails with the boy's mom.

But something was amiss.

Terri Horman's e-mail updates on Kyron were brief, to the point, rather than the long, rambling missives that Desiree Young, the boy's mom, was accustomed to getting from her.

Read more here:
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/terri_hormans_emails_to_kyron.html
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:31 pm

Video of Today's Press Conference

Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:53 pm

kh carefully reviewed today's important press conference and rated it on a scale of 1 to bullshit.

Photobucket

kh

khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:02 pm

I can't view the video for some reason. But, I am listening to the interview. I do want to understand something, so for 2 hours, with a sick toddler, she is supposed to have killed and disposed of Kyron? And she did all of this while sending several update emails to Dez? Is that what I am hearing?

AND, where was the BIG arrest that was coming today?
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:06 pm

khintx wrote:kh carefully reviewed today's important press conference and rated it on a scale of 1 to bullshit.

Photobucket

kh

Here's a roll of double ply........ Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2 - Page 9 858297
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:07 pm

Thanks for the video J4A. It appears, they still don't have any information.............

Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:15 pm

Laughing kh!

The entire press conference only said one thing....they raised the reward to $50,000 from $25 thou.....

I did enjoy Kaine and Dez's presser dissing Terri again and again and again...even Kaine saying (when asked if Kiara ever asked for Terri and Kaine not answering the question) Kiara is a 'whole new kid now'....Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2 - Page 9 858297 does that mean? Is she a Stepford Kid? Rolling Eyes

and when they were asked about Kyron's objections to having to leave one house or the other Kaine said they just tell Kyron 'You don't get to make a choice...it's our choice".... Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2 - Page 9 341981
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:20 pm

Lottie! This whole case is makin me sick. I'm not sayin the wicked stepmom dint do it, cuz I don't know. But the whole thing reeks. And I'm from TX, so I know when sumthin reeks. kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:23 pm

This interview is disgusting! They have NOTHING. I can't believe people are saying this is 'proof'? And they deny PPD, then he brings up PPD again.

So, she is supposed to send rambling emails while posting pics and caring for a whiny baby? Correct?

Did anyone else catch Kaine ALMOST saying she can't send emails from her phone, then catching himself and stopping short. I caught it. It was early in the interview, around the 8 minute mark.
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:45 pm

In the beginning of the presser, he stated they didn't want misleading information out there. How can that be said with all the mud slinging coming from Kamp Kaine......they have accused, threatened, exposed possible medical issues of Terri's (if that's true) and inserted many scenarios out to the press. Kaine and Dez stories on their own break up don't even jive.......

I have no idea if Terri was involved, but they've got her isolated and cornered. And no one is any closer to finding this little boy.

Where is Kyron?????

Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:06 pm

Maat wrote:This interview is disgusting! They have NOTHING. I can't believe people are saying this is 'proof'? And they deny PPD, then he brings up PPD again.

So, she is supposed to send rambling emails while posting pics and caring for a whiny baby? Correct?

Did anyone else catch Kaine ALMOST saying she can't send emails from her phone, then catching himself and stopping short. I caught it. It was early in the interview, around the 8 minute mark.

I caught that Maat...wonder why he stopped short of saying it?

And you're right about the unfair judgement about Terri's emails that day....add that Dez finally admitted she hadn't answered Terri's email from the previous night until the next morning...so why is Dez up in arms that Terri is not emailing to HER satisfaction while Dez is not even answering Terri's long email until the next day? It's just all about bitching about Terri as if she sucks in every way all the time and always has!

Kaine said he couldn't tell, for safety reasons, where Kiara is now and who is looking after her....I hope she's not MISSING. Rolling Eyes

Kaine was such a mean person telling how Terri went from 105 to 223 pounds in a year! Damn that bastard! Is that relevant to the case? He won't talk about how he met Terri because that's irrelevant to the case...but her weight issue IS relevant?

I'm very tired of the self-serving two-faced hypocritical Dez and Kaine....what I see is Terri having a very good reason to want out of both their lives, and both of them not wanting their babysitter to leave, so they're mad and are bullying her to get even and they WANT Terri to be guilty even if she's not.

LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:12 pm

Piper wrote:In the beginning of the presser, he stated they didn't want misleading information out there. How can that be said with all the mud slinging coming from Kamp Kaine......they have accused, threatened, exposed possible medical issues of Terri's (if that's true) and inserted many scenarios out to the press. Kaine and Dez stories on their own break up don't even jive.......

I have no idea if Terri was involved, but they've got her isolated and cornered. And no one is any closer to finding this little boy.

Where is Kyron?????

So right Piper! They are continually rewriting history as need be to make themselves look cool and perfect...

Did you hear Kaine say one of Terri's lies is that she told the police her cell phone pinged from places she wasn't? And she said she had proof she was not where her cell pinged?

I still want to know if Terri had left her cell in her red mustang and it was in there when Kaine had it...and if the red car seen at S Island was a red mustang, then guess what? The cell pinged there becasue Kaine was there...and Terri isn't lying.

LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:22 am

Strange. I just noticed someone used my screen name on Blink On Crime. I wonder if they have been there for a while, or if they are using my name for some reason.
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:38 am

Maat, we were in chat tonight and J4a said someone tried to register and wasn't able to, so they sent him a message saying that he/she got a message that their username had already been taken. Maybe that person was trying to register with your name too!!

That is strange, if another person chose your name, as it is very unusual. I joked and said I bet someone else wanted to be sitemama, and then we decided they wanted to be Tigermom. But it would be even more amazing if they were using your name.

Last edited by sitemama on Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:42 am

At Blink you don't have to register, and can type any name into the user field and leave a comment. Someone else may have come up with it, or they might have seen you post somewhere with it and decided they wanted to use it for some reason.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:29 am

It probably was not connected to me, but it did jump out at me. I have to agree with it being unusual, but not an unknown name. I just thought I was being an original.
lol! hehehe That'll lern me, dern me!
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:38 am

You are original Maat!
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:40 am

Search for Kyron Slows Down

July 28, 2010 5:34 AM

Erica Hill spoke with former Multnomah County captain Bruce McCain about the belief by investigators that missing Ore. boy Kyron Horman is no longer alive.

Read more, with video: http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=6720752n&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+CBSNewsGamecore+%28GameCore%3A+CBSnews.com%29#ixzz0uzYjbaHz
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:53 am

This is an interesting piece:
http://newsblaze.com/story/20100728081825kays.nb/topstory.html
There's nothing harder than reporting no news like it is news. The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office press conference at 2:00 PM yesterday was a non-event. A WASH OUT! Millions of people all over the country believed that the arrest of Terri Horman was imminent. The only major announcement was that the reward was doubled, increased from $25,000 to $50,000. The news conference was like a concert with no bands . . .
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:58 am

It's interesting how the media outlets are kind of lashing out about yesterday's press conference. Saying it was a waste of taxpayer's money.

I just have to wonder why they did it, makes no sense.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:10 pm

To look busy. That is the only think I can come up with. This is a fiasco. And by focusing on just Terri, what are they missing?

I am seeing she left Kyron around 8:45. By the time she got to her car and buckled in Kiara, that makes it close to 9am. She says she went shopping for a bit? Just loading and unloading a baby can eat up anywhere between 15-30 minutes (diaper changing and such). And they do have her at stores. She drove around for a while. I have done that. Just chillin', listening to the radio, and not doing anything in particular, but they do know she stopped at stores. Videos have shown that, they just won't release the times. And they do know she went to the gym by 11:30 +/-. And she was home around 1pm. So, how much consecutive time would she have to kill Kyron and ditch the body and look absolutely normal again by 11:30? I mean, unless they think she did him in, and then decided to go do some shopping with the baby before disposing of the body.

Let's see.
8:45 - pretend to leave the school
9:00 - buckle the baby in the car seat and sneak Kyron into the back hiding.
9:15 - kill Kyron and change the baby's diaper.
9:30 - hide Kyron from sight in a pickup truck while I run to the store for macaroni and cheese and cookies. (She didn't have a trunk. In reality, a trunk would be better to hide a body.)
10:30 - leave the store and drive somewhere to dump the body and cover it up good while making a few phone calls about picking up the science project.
11:45 +/- - get to the gym, carry in the baby, work out a bit.
12:30 +/- - leave the gym and head home.
1:00 - post on the internet and send emails.
1:45 - appear to be a normal human being when my unconcerned husband shows up at home. Do this, by preparing his lunch and playing on the computer while the baby naps.
3:30 - Look casual while heading to meet the bus.
4:00 - Panic and look confused.

I just don't think she can be that good that quickly.
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:11 pm

Of course, I am guessing about the times in the store and the items purchased. They won't release that info.
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next