Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2

+11
Maat
Justice4all
*KJ*
khintx
FystyAngel
JAG
Piper
sitemama
LottieM
Snaz
Calypso
15 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:18 pm

Piper - excellent point earlier on how Kaine and Dez can't get their break up story correct - of course, neither can me and my ex - because there are 3 sides to every story... your side, their side and the truth lol...
BUT if they can't agree on when they broke up and under what circumstances or when Kaine and Terri started dating, or when Terri and Dez met - what else are they lying about?
And WHY is it okay for them to release all this personal info on Terri?? She still has her rights and I think it's sick that they denigrate themselves in this way - they COULD handle this with class (Mark Klaas comes to mind immediately, or the Harrington's) but they have resulted to mud slinging, and whether she is responsible for this or not, they don't have to resort to this - and it makes them look bad... they could keep their opinions to themselves until they have something concrete, and they could let LE lead the investigation instead of leading their own thru the media. It makes me sick... hey, whatever happened to the "weekly" media conferences Kaine and Dez were supposed to be holding?? they cancelled the second one (or maybe even the first, I can't remember now) and haven't ever picked them back up from what i've seen - i wouldn't count yesterdays presser since it actually was initiated by LE. Kaine and dez have contributed to the media circus more than anyone else - we don't see Terri talking... she could be defending herself like Misty tried to do, but of course, that backfired for her... I really feel for Kaine and Des and their families - i wouldn't wish this on anyone, but the way this has been handled is more about the sensationalism than the missing boy. They SAY they want the focus to be on Kyron but then they keep leaking info about Terri that only they know... like the weight gain (completely irrelevant) or the postpartum... so their actions don't really match the words spewing from their mouths... lets make it about Kyron and DO something to find him other than holding pressers... i'm sure they aren't going to find him there.

Back to top Go down

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2

Post by *KJ* Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:38 pm

Piper wrote:It's interesting how the media outlets are kind of lashing out about yesterday's press conference. Saying it was a waste of taxpayer's money.

I just have to wonder why they did it, makes no sense.

I thinkn they set up the time anticipating a decision from the GJ. I think what they got instead of a decision was something more like, "where's the beef?!" It would seem the that the GJ is still hearing evidence, and has put DeDe on alert that she may be called next week, so I would assume that they expect a few more days of preparations before getting that decision. I hope this time LE will wait to get the GJ decision before scheduling a PC...it'll be interesting to see what they decide too...
*KJ*
*KJ*

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:42 pm

Dez was sure putting on the 'pissy face' at the presser...wiping her face all over from just what a pissy face frown could produce...she sure wasn't actively crying OR having any red eyes from any previous crying....My read:

Dez was pissed off she wasn't getting her way, as in, she was probably told to lay off the Terri talk, and she didn't like it. She was taken down a notch and was not happy about that...quite a change from her usual 'in charge' demeanor, and I'd guess not a position Dez liked to play. But she was NOT crying! And she had NOT been crying! Dez was in the beginning stages of having to get rid of her denial that anyone but Terri did this.

About where I think the investigation is going now with the ante upped to 50 thou....

They are looking for someone who knows information about some OTHER family member or Stranger...but this is not about Terri anymore.

How can it be about Terri? They have NOTHING and they would have something if she did it. And the only reason they have NOTHING in general toward Kyron's disappearance is because the focus had been on the wrong person aka Terri...now they have to go have another looksee....

Where will they look? And have they really just been looking at Terri this whole time?

Here's what I think (and I'm including unverified reports but assuming they are true)...in the beginning they had a report of a red car and blue suv on that island, but it came in prior to Kryon's going missing that same day....so they paid it no mind until Kyron went missing and then they assumed the red car might be Terri...but Terri said she had the truck, so LE was confused over if Terri was telling the truth...so they put out the questionnaires asking if anyone had seen Terri and her truck that morning (along with other questions, but that's not relevant right now)....this was to confirm what vehicle Terri really had that morning....

Now they also had cell pings from the island....if Terri had been the one in the red car pinging from there, that's suspicious since she said she was shopping. but she could have pinged from the truck....So they check things out and find out Terri was shopping during the time her cell is pinging on the island. How can that be then?

Well, she didn't have her cell phone apparently! Could she have left it in her car when Kaine took it that morning? And Kaine is on the island (having a fling with the person in the blue suv maybe) and he just won't admit it because he doesn't want to admit the fling?

Enter DeDe who is said to drive a blue suv...did she clear this up that it was Kaine and her on the island that morning? If so, now LE is clear in their thinking that Terri wasn't two places at once....and her alibi of shopping sticks...and Terri becomes less of a POI.

So it's back to the drawing board....and they really need to check out that Boiler Room at the school and whoever had access to it, IMO.

LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by *KJ* Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:46 pm

tish wrote:Piper - excellent point earlier on how Kaine and Dez can't get their break up story correct - of course, neither can me and my ex - because there are 3 sides to every story... your side, their side and the truth lol...
BUT if they can't agree on when they broke up and under what circumstances or when Kaine and Terri started dating, or when Terri and Dez met - what else are they lying about?
And WHY is it okay for them to release all this personal info on Terri?? She still has her rights and I think it's sick that they denigrate themselves in this way - they COULD handle this with class (Mark Klaas comes to mind immediately, or the Harrington's) but they have resulted to mud slinging, and whether she is responsible for this or not, they don't have to resort to this - and it makes them look bad... they could keep their opinions to themselves until they have something concrete, and they could let LE lead the investigation instead of leading their own thru the media. It makes me sick... hey, whatever happened to the "weekly" media conferences Kaine and Dez were supposed to be holding?? they cancelled the second one (or maybe even the first, I can't remember now) and haven't ever picked them back up from what i've seen - i wouldn't count yesterdays presser since it actually was initiated by LE. Kaine and dez have contributed to the media circus more than anyone else - we don't see Terri talking... she could be defending herself like Misty tried to do, but of course, that backfired for her... I really feel for Kaine and Des and their families - i wouldn't wish this on anyone, but the way this has been handled is more about the sensationalism than the missing boy. They SAY they want the focus to be on Kyron but then they keep leaking info about Terri that only they know... like the weight gain (completely irrelevant) or the postpartum... so their actions don't really match the words spewing from their mouths... lets make it about Kyron and DO something to find him other than holding pressers... i'm sure they aren't going to find him there.

OMG! I couldn't have said it any better!

I'm getting so frustrated I'm seriously losing interest in Kyron. Isn't that sad, but I swear it's the truth...I have to keep reminding myself that there is a boy missing...and then I come & see more mud slinging and get PO'd all over again!

I want off this ride! And soon the woozy feeling is going to overpower my desire to see this through!
*KJ*
*KJ*

Back to top Go down

Post by *KJ* Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:57 pm

LottieM wrote:

Here's what I think (and I'm including unverified reports but assuming they are true)...in the beginning they had a report of a red car and blue suv on that island, but it came in prior to Kryon's going missing that same day....so they paid it no mind until Kyron went missing and then they assumed the red car might be Terri...but Terri said she had the truck, so LE was confused over if Terri was telling the truth...so they put out the questionnaires asking if anyone had seen Terri and her truck that morning (along with other questions, but that's not relevant right now)....this was to confirm what vehicle Terri really had that morning....

Now they also had cell pings from the island....if Terri had been the one in the red car pinging from there, that's suspicious since she said she was shopping. but she could have pinged from the truck....So they check things out and find out Terri was shopping during the time her cell is pinging on the island. How can that be then?

Can we talk about these pings for a minute...I need some help figuring this all out...

I've seen a few analyses about the whole thing, and I'm not visualizing it completely. Here's what we we know:

- Sauvie is about 5/6 miles from Skyline, right? Is that driving or as the bird flies?

- This area of portland is rural, so has few cell towers. How many exactly?

- I've read that if a tower reception is blocked (by interference or congestion) the cell will ping to the next available tower. So is it possible that Terri's cell could have pinged on Sauvie while she was at Skyline?

- Also, she was driving around, how close did she drive to Sauvie, could that have produced a ping?

- Where are they searching on Sauvie? How does that compare to the towers? There is no way to pinpoint a location from a ping, just a radius...but they don't seem to be searching a radius. I wonder what else could have them searching that area of Sauvie. Could it be the sighting of Terri's mustang with the RDSQRL licence plate?

Let's also remember that the pings are also rumor. D&T said that Terri was the one talking about her cell phone pinging somewhere that she wasn't...just like her accounts of 'failing the poly' these are both likely pressure tactics by LE to make her feel as though she had been 'caught' and to interoggate her. As we know now, it was only one item that she MAY have come back as ELUSIVE on, and not that she 'failed'...so I'm inclined to think that the pinging thing is also an exaggeration for interrogation purposes. But I'd like to consider some of this other stuff to see if there is anyway it could even be true...I'm thinking it's technically impossible, but I'm not sure that I can make that leap.

*KJ*
*KJ*

Back to top Go down

Post by *KJ* Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:29 pm

An interesting read:

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/07/28/kyron-horman-case-parents-give-informative-interview/#comments
*KJ*
*KJ*

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:17 pm

Kyron Horman Update: Parents Not Scheduled to Testify to Grand Jury\

9:34 AM July 28th, 2010 by James Pitkin

Well, what I want to know is why the hell not? kh

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/28/kyron-horman-update-parents-not-scheduled-to-testify-to-grand-jury/

khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by *KJ* Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:53 pm

khintx wrote:News and Culture
The Blog Formerly Known As WWire

Kyron Horman Update: Parents Not Scheduled to Testify to Grand Jury
9:34 AM July 28th, 2010 by James Pitkin

Well, what I want to know is why the hell not? kh

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/28/kyron-horman-update-parents-not-scheduled-to-testify-to-grand-jury/

Because they have nothing that is RELAVENT to add.

I might be wrong, but I don't think that the GJ is charged with figuring out what direction to go in, they are answering a question put forth...is there enough to convict Terri? I don't think they have anything more than what LE has already gotten from them...I think????
*KJ*
*KJ*

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:51 pm

I agree KH....and I hope Dez and Kaine are wondering why the GJ isn't interested in the hate mongering....haha
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:56 pm

I've been thinking about Terri...and IF she did do something with Kyron, then she doesn't give a rat's pattudie if she lives or dies, goes to jail or anything. I came to this notion based on how dead pan she is all the time (what little we've seen of her anyhow). IF she did do something with Kyron then she did so fully accepting that her life would be over and she was ready for it...which would indicate she hated Kaine and/or Dez so badly she wanted to hurt them no matter what the cost to her and her future outside a cell.

But I don't see her feeling that way unless she was extremely depressed! And I mean, giving up on life depressed.
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:55 pm

The prosecution gets to decide who to call - and there is no chance for rebuttal in the GJ process - SOOOO it's VERY VERY interesting that the DA refuses to call Kaine or Dez - Kaine esp - because he SAW Terri that day and could testify as to her frame of mind, actions being out of the ordinary, etc... the fact that they AREN'T calling him to me and this is JMO - it screams that Kaine has nothing out of the ordinary to report... so we're all supposed to believe that by all accounts, this loving mother/wife was able to commit some heinous crime against a child that she has raised since a very young age, and then act so normal throughout the day that her very own husband doesn't notice anything out of the ordinary until weeks later??? BULL-ONEY!! They don't have SQUAT or they would be calling those closest to her - and if there were a shred of evidence to everything Dez spouts off at these pressers about emails, she would be called too - I think the DA is not willing to put K or D on the stand - because they come off as being vindictive and trying to place blame where they may be none - D moreso than K...

And I do know where you're coming from KJ - I got that way w/ Caylee - which ironically, is the case that got me to blogging to begin w/...

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:08 pm

Hey gals, maybe LE is not as stupid as we think. Maybe they are just letting D & K run their mouths against Terri, even though LE does not have any evidence to prove any of it. That way, they are giving the media (and bloggers) something to talk about, and they don't have to give out any info on what they really do have. IDK
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:41 pm

in chat~
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:47 pm

Good point, mama...they sure are letting D and K blabber on and on and get more and more hateful and vindictive...as time as gone on we've seen how D and K love to hang Terri's dirty laundry out.....and how K is so aggressive he's even now going after half of what Terri gave her lawyer....does this vindictive man ever stop?

K can't seem to let Terri have ANYTHING...not even any sense of dignity! Sort of makes me wonder how 'easy' he was to live with. I'm thinking, not too easy!

But would that be enough for Terri to kill Kaine's kid? I think she loved Kiara if not Kyron, but I think she loved Kyron too...although maybe a little less attached since she didn't actually give birth to him...but I don't see her doing something that would cause her to never see Kiara again by going to jail.....so I think if Terri wanted out of her marriage, she'd be willing to just walk away with Kiara and leave Kyron alone. I just don't see motive for Terri to off Kyron. And I'm thinking LE isn't thinking she is guilty either...but they do think this is a family affair and are letting D and K talk talk talk until they hang themselves. maybe...I hope so...
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:18 pm

Kyron's step-mom Terri won't contest divorce from Kaine

by David Krough, KGW.com Staff
kgw.com
Updated today at 4:54 PM

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Terri-Moulton Horman, the step-mother of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman, will not contest her estranged husband's request for a divorce.

A 'motion to abate' document was filed by Terri's attorney Peter Bunch Wednesday. In it, Terri agreed not to contest the divorce, saying that intense media and law enforcement scrutiny and speculation prevented her from handling the case in an ordinary fashion. The motion would allow a judge to dismiss the case from a trial docket. The abatement requested issues regarding financial settlements and child care be postponed.

Read more: http://www.kgw.com/news/Kyron-Hormans-step-mom-Terri-wont-contest-divorce-from-Kaine-99500504.html

Motion to Abate
http://images.bimedia.net/documents/terri+horman+abate+divorce.pdf

Last edited by Justice4all on Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:20 pm

Motion Filed To Stall Horman Divorce

Attorney Says Terri Horman 'Not Employable'

UPDATED: 4:26 pm PDT July 28, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Attorneys for Kyron Horman's stepmother filed a motion to suspend her divorce case Wednesday and said "intense scrutiny" generated from the criminal investigation won't allow them to proceed fairly, according to new court documents.

Terri Horman's estranged husband, Kaine Horman, filed for divorce and asked for a restraining order late last month.

Read more: http://www.kptv.com/news/24429265/detail.html
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:10 pm

Motion to abate vs Motion to stall....it's all semantics to direct public opinion....and it makes me sick!
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:10 pm

I'm going to try chat again
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:24 pm

In reference to the stalling of the divorce proceedings, I think that is a good thing. I would think focusing on Kyron, not divorce and marital assets, would be forefront. Terri doesn't have anything left, what's he going to get from her at this point? The divorce issues could be worked out when Kyron is found. I don't see how he can focus on that right now without any answers as to what has happened to Kyron. If Terri is guilty of the MFH plot and Kyron's disappearance, he'll get Kiara and everything else anyway.
If she's innocent, my guess is she'll bring on libel lawsuits and get her daughter back.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:05 am

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/29/kyron-horman-update-kaines-feelings-about-decision-to-marry-stepmom/

Thought this was an interesting post:

#22:

sean cruz says:
July 29, 2010 at 7:08 pm

As the father of four children who vanished from Oregon 14 years ago, on their way to concealment in a series of remote Mormon enclaves in Utah, I’ve come to learn a great deal about the issue.

More than 200,000 US children are abducted by family members or persons known to the victims in this country every year.

Very few of those cases ever interest local law enforcement or the media, the public never finds out, and most of the people kibitzing about the abduction of Kyron Horman are busy gossiping about something else.

No one is ever prepared for the disappearance of their child.

You experience shock, and disbelief, and grief. You experience a numbness about absolutely everything else in your life. You don’t have an appetite. You can’t sleep. As weeks go by, then months, you begin to suffer a severe, crippling depression.

I can tell you that I cried every day for a year, that first year after my kids disappeared, and then an aching numbness set in….

If you have never experienced the disappearance of a child, then you really have no basis to judge Kyron’s mother and father, particularly by what you see on television.

You have no idea of what you are speculating about.

Just be glad that its not you.

More than 200,000 child abductions every year….
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:38 am

http://www.katu.com/news/local/95834519.html

Expert: FBI profilers work to define kidnapping suspects

By Thom Jensen KATU News and KATU.com Staff

Story Published: Jun 7, 2010 at 10:12 PM PDT
Story Updated: Jun 7, 2010 at 10:41 PM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. - While police said there was no indication Monday that Kyron Horman was kidnapped, the FBI called in a profiler who could help identify a possible kidnapper.

A local forensic psychologist - not involved in the Horman case - said the FBI profiler will use more than just physical evidence as he forms a picture of possible abductors.

If it becomes a kidnapping case, the physical scene, however, will be instrumental as FBI agents and their profiler start to ask questions about what happened to Horman, said Portland forensic psychologist Frank Colistro.

“The typical offender does not know how much evidence he or she has left behind when they commit this type of crime, but the profilers do,” he said.

**READ MORE AT LINK
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:55 am

Just out of curiousity, how does a housewife, mother, stepmother, teacher, ex-body builder, outwit the Sheriff's dept, the police dept, the FBI, the profilers, all the best minds?

How is it that this same housewife has the county prosecutor inpannel a grand jury because he/she doesn't know if it has enough evidence to prosecute the case?

How is it that someone who has been a nuturing role model, and has not shown any violent tendencies in the past, is all of a sudden a premeditating kidnapper/murderess?

IF Terri is not guilty of Kyron's disappearance, the school is negligent for having an "open to the public" event without having security measures in place to protect the students. No cameras, no sign in or outs, no staff monitoring the doors, etc.. The school board/county commisioners aren't going to let the county take the fall/responsibility, aka law suit, as Kyron disappeared on their watch.

The cops aren't speaking out, yet they are allowing the parent's to speak out and leak information which smears TH in the public's eye. If this goes to trial, will TH recieve a fair trial? Not a chance.

Politically, Terri HAS to be guilty.

Also, since the Sheriff's Dept. stated early on (2 days after Kyron went missing?) that this was an isolated incident, the Sheriff's Dept. jeopardized the safety of ALL children in Portland.

Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:11 am

Calypso wrote:Just out of curiousity, how does a housewife, mother, stepmother, teacher, ex-body builder, outwit the Sheriff's dept, the police dept, the FBI, the profilers, all the best minds?.......

Reminds me of the Haleigh case....... kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:21 pm

Kaine Horman challenges those with information to come forward in Kyron Horman case

Published: Friday, July 30, 2010, 1:24 PM
Updated: Friday, July 30, 2010, 2:40 PM

"I've heard people say that they're afraid to get involved and to come into this and you know," Horman said, his voice steely. "It makes me really emotional...he's afraid, OK? There's no fear that should override his at this point in time. So if you feel you're afraid, put yourself in his shoes for two minutes, OK? This is about him. This is about finding him."

The words came this morning at news conference at the Embassy Suites in Tigard, where the missing 7-year-old's parents, Kaine Horman and Desiree Young, answered questions from reporters.

Day 56: The Kyron Horman mystery

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kaine_horman_challenges_those.html
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:46 pm

Incident Map:

http://www.portlandonline.com/police/apps/incidents_map_big.cfm

Scanner/Repeater:

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?action=cwp&ctid=2230

Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:58 pm

Piper wrote:Kaine Horman challenges those with information to come forward in Kyron Horman case

Published: Friday, July 30, 2010, 1:24 PM
Updated: Friday, July 30, 2010, 2:40 PM

"I've heard people say that they're afraid to get involved and to come into this and you know," Horman said, his voice steely. "It makes me really emotional...he's afraid, OK? There's no fear that should override his at this point in time. So if you feel you're afraid, put yourself in his shoes for two minutes, OK? This is about him. This is about finding him."

The words came this morning at news conference at the Embassy Suites in Tigard, where the missing 7-year-old's parents, Kaine Horman and Desiree Young, answered questions from reporters.

a)They're just bored that no one has come out of the woodwork lately to tell Terri stories.
b) They're competing for best actor in a missing person case.
c) What's so damn funny, Desiree, about Kaine getting to hug lots of people?
d)blah blah blah
e)I've really had it with this case. tongue
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:11 am

You know Lottie, I'm with you on that. I don't even open links that anyone posts now, because it is all the same thing over and over. I read everyone's post, but if they have a link to a news article, I can't bring myself to open it.

If there is anything new, I'm sure someone will say something about it.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:45 am

Me either, mama...I've been skipping on by the links and videos, but I opened that one today and that just did it for me. I'm over it!

You're right...if there's any real news someone will post it straight out....so I'm playing in the arcade and the CR!
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:50 am

You're both just having a frustrating moment. We all are.
The popo aren't saying anything, the media is for shit, and the parents aren't doing anything except rehashing b/s that means nothing.

We're all waiting for that small little tip that's going to trickle out and snowball into Kyron being found alive.

Whenever I start getting burnt out, I have to take a step back and regroup.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:40 am

I think everyone is so overloaded with the Ky and Des soap opera and no substantiated news, plus the junk you have to wade through to find that there is no news, plus the recaps over and over and over and over and over.........

I have been taking a break too.

Where is Kyron?

kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:07 am

Exactly, kh! And they're gonna keep that up until the media loses interest and Kyron's case goes off the maps.
It's only been a popular subject so far because of the Dez and Kaine crush Terri show...oh and the spinoff - Kaine crushes Terri into oblivion without Dez show. Rolling Eyes
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:23 am

And don't forget the Terri Loves Chachi show
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:27 pm

Calypso wrote:And don't forget the Terri Loves Chachi show

Laughing
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:50 pm

Ya know this case is so sickening.. i have to conjure up the energy to read.... and I am the same way Mama.. dont open most links.. the gist is always the same..

The article where Kaine now says ppl dont want to talk makes me sick.... I doubt that anyone having information hasnt already told it....

Kaine implies that ppl are protecting Terri.... how sick...I might believe that ppl wud think any info pointing away from Terri wud fall on deaf ears.... Look at Tanner....

The only info LE is looking for, is info to convict Terri.. they wont believe a 9 yr old boy yet they believe a landscaper who comes forward a yr.....

Calypso, I cant believe how much we think a like... it is crazy! lol

I have to point out that your spelling/wording and articulation is much better..and calmer... lol

sometimes when i post i am so frustrated.. i cant get my words out!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:59 pm

You know, dudes/dudettes- One thing that has struck me as peculiar in this case is the lack of community members, neighbors, teachers, janitors, the cafeteria ladies, moms from school, folks that exercise at the same gym, nodding acquintances, crossing guards, the list goes on and on.

This whole case has seemed secretive and hush hush from the beginning, including LE........ all except the triplets (Des,Kaine, and someties Tony- well, he's putting in face time anyway).

I wonder if that hasn't actually kept people from saying stuff? Who wants to get dragged into this circus and have their own private life exposed, their credibility challenged, their integrity doubted? Who wants their name to suddenly pull up 3 million hits in 3.5 seconds if it's googled? Who wants all that for giving information which may or may not be significant? I really am puzzled by this.

Thoughts?

kh

(not to mention the fact that if you say one kind thing about Terri or remember her in a nice way, you're toast- probably involved- and now under investigation yourself- all while the crimeboards tear you to shreds and start sleuthing what ever they can about you to post at their site!)
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:48 pm

Could be, kh....

....this whole case of talk or not talk has been odd to say the least. Beginning with the fact that the family didn't even make a statement until when? June 11....one week after Kyron was last seen.

And with the world being the eyes and ears that could help find the missing child from day one, who was really looking anywhere but toward Terri since LE seemed to be focusing on her from the start?

By the time of the family's first presser, on June 11th, Terri had already failed a poly and Kaine and Dez had already passed their poly's....Tony, however, the STEP DAD hadn't even taken a poly!!

The beginning was the end if you ask me....because even though the media was putting out Kyron's picture and people all over the place were looking at it, who was really trying to find Kyron anywhere but along Terri's path?
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:58 pm

Why is it always about them? Rolling Eyes

"It has been two weeks since our son Kyron disappeared. For the last 14 days we have not been able to talk to him see him playing around the house or tuck him in bed. Any parents would understand the grief that this causes our family. Father's day is Sunday. For the first time in seven years we won't have Kyron around to talk to. It hurts us deeply and our hearts are broken."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-oregon-boys-uncle-arrested-unrelated-charge/story?id=10955255
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:00 pm

BIG GROUP HUG!!!

Everything you guys have said is true.

However, the REAL PEOPLE we need to be angry at are the people who commit these crimes. The ones who have taken away people's sense of safety and well being in their own homes that they've worked hard for. The faceless ones who lurk in the shadows, the ones who blatantly stare at our children in public, the ones who sneak in our homes, our children's schools. Those who have taken away our sense of security and piece of mind.

LE leaves much to be desired, but it's all we have. It takes courageous, proactive people to get involved and change things.

Maybe in some small way, that's where we all fit in, in the grand scheme of things. At least that's what I'd like to believe.

In the meantime, lets ignore the talking heads and see where this case goes!

Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:31 pm

I'm with ya, Calypso. I'm right there with ya. kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:50 pm

I leave for a couple of days and was hoping something would break. I guess not!
Maat
Maat

Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:23 pm

Maat wrote:I leave for a couple of days and was hoping something would break. I guess not!

You and me both, kiddo! kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:09 pm

A post I found on an article this morning:

There is a person on the Missing Kyron Horman FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Missing-Kyron-Horma who - over the last few hours - claims to live near Ockley Green School in Portland and that there is a homeless boy living with a strange man in a shed behind the school's garden, that this boy looks exactly like Kyron without glasses, and that the man will not tell her anything about the boy. Maybe she's just trolling for attention but she claims to have called the police with no response. Someone on FB then called police directly and they said they were sending someone out. Does anyone live near that school or know anything about the area and could check this out? Read the comments on FB - the woman's name is Simoni - even if it's not Kyron the posts are chilling re: this boy.

WW report: Kaine wishes plot against him had succeeded

Story Published: Jul 29, 2010 at 6:21 PM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 29, 2010 at 6:21 PM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. - Kaine Horman, the father of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman, said he wishes his estranged wife’s alleged murder-for-hire plot to kill him had happened, he told the Willamette Week newspaper.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/99594834.html#idc-cover
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:36 pm

I hope this pans out! And then what about Terri? If it is proven beyond doubt that she did NOTHING wrong at all, how will society repair this damage?
Maat
Maat

Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:21 pm

Piper wrote:A post I found on an article this morning:

There is a person on the Missing Kyron Horman FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Missing-Kyron-Horma who - over the last few hours - claims to live near Ockley Green School in Portland and that there is a homeless boy living with a strange man in a shed behind the school's garden, that this boy looks exactly like Kyron without glasses, and that the man will not tell her anything about the boy. Maybe she's just trolling for attention but she claims to have called the police with no response. Someone on FB then called police directly and they said they were sending someone out. Does anyone live near that school or know anything about the area and could check this out? Read the comments on FB - the woman's name is Simoni - even if it's not Kyron the posts are chilling re: this boy.

WW report: Kaine wishes plot against him had succeeded

Story Published: Jul 29, 2010 at 6:21 PM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 29, 2010 at 6:21 PM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. - Kaine Horman, the father of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman, said he wishes his estranged wife’s alleged murder-for-hire plot to kill him had happened, he told the Willamette Week newspaper.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/99594834.html#idc-cover

IMO, Kaine is just looking for sympathy..... poor Kaine..... he has NO PROOF whatsoever Terri actually tried to have him murdered, except the word of a person who comes forward, what, a year after the ALLEGED MFH.....
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:23 pm

Maat wrote:I hope this pans out! And then what about Terri? If it is proven beyond doubt that she did NOTHING wrong at all, how will society repair this damage?

I've wondered that myself, Maat. If Terri truly is innocent, I believe the damage Kaine and Desiree have done to her is beyond repair...... how sad....
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:32 pm

2 months later, where is Kyron Horman?
Case of missing 7-year-old Oregon boy marked by bizarre turns

by ANNE M. PETERSON
updated 7/31/2010 2:14:57 PM ET

PORTLAND, Ore. — The first accounts of 7-year-old Kyron Horman's disappearance were a parent's nightmare: A boy vanishes from the safe haven of his elementary school.

But over the course of two months, shock has turned into frustration as the case has taken bizarre twists. Suspicion rests on the boy's stepmother, who is mute about what happened the morning the child disappeared, while lurid tales of infidelity and even a murder-for-hire plot swirl.

And still, after the largest missing child search in Oregon history, the question remains: Where is Kyron?

"You don't stop," said the boy's father, Kaine Horman. "You can stop when we find him. Until then I've got no reason to stop. I mean, I'm tired. So what? He's scared, he's alone he's afraid. He's not here."

Read more: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38502009/ns/us_news-life/
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:43 am

"You don't stop," said the boy's father, Kaine Horman. "You can stop when we find him. Until then I've got no reason to stop. I mean, I'm tired. So what? He's scared, he's alone he's afraid. He's not here."

I've been thinking about this statement because of it's mixed pronouns.....especially the part "YOU can stop when WE find him"...and I wonder if LE has briefed the family that they are going to wind down their search efforts due to no clues....OR if LE has briefed them that they aren't ironclad sure Terri did this.
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:49 am

Kyron Horman's parents remain hopeful their son will return home

Published: Monday, August 02, 2010, 8:23 AM
Updated: Monday, August 02, 2010, 8:34 AM
The Oregonian

Kyron Horman's parents told a national morning show they hold out hope for their son's safe return.

Desiree Young and Kaine Horman spoke with NBC reporter Miguel Almaguer for a segment that aired on the Today show this morning. Young said it is difficult to enter her son's bedroom knowing the boy is not with his family.

Read more:
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/kyron_hormans_parents_remain_h.html
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2 - Page 10 Empty Kaine, Desiree and Tony appear before GJ

Post by Calypso Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:52 pm

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Kaine-Horman-Desiree-and-Tony-Young-called-before/10QkYxWoqkyk5HGxkWOiMg.cspx

Kaine Horman, Desiree and Tony Young called before grand jury

August 2, 2010
Last Update: 4:13 pm

Tony Young, Desiree Young and Kaine Horman appeared before a Multnomah County grand jury for the first time Monday, less than a week after Terri Horman’s friend, DeDe Spicher, briefly appeared.

The trio, who have been adamant about Terri’s involvement in the disappearance of 7-year-old Kyron Horman, were stoic and speechless before a throng of cameras outside the courthouse on Southwest 4th avenue.

All three showed up just before noon; Tony and Desiree left the courthouse at 3 p.m., while Kaine left after 4 p.m. Their appearances were much longer than DeDe's, who was there for 10-15 minutes last week.

It’s unclear what charges the grand jury is pondering, but the only thing all those people - Kaine, Desiree, Tony and DeDe - have in common is Terri Horman and Kyron Horman.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:19 pm

I hope the GJ is trying to find out what EVIDENCE the big 3 have that Terri should be arrested. Laughing

A: In a nut shell....Nothing.
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next