Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2

+11
Maat
Justice4all
*KJ*
khintx
FystyAngel
JAG
Piper
sitemama
LottieM
Snaz
Calypso
15 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2

Post by khintx Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:24 pm

It appears I am badly misinformed and woefully behind the times... I thought the Big # were Troy Aikman, Emmitt Smith and Micheal Irivin, otherwise known as 'the triplets.'

kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2

Post by LottieM Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:42 pm

kh, you're just in the wrong thread. Laughing
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:49 pm

Me too, I thought it was Larry, Moe and Curly...and sometimes Shemp. Where am I?

Moe: Tony
Larry: Desiree
Curly: Kaine
Shemp: Terri
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:44 pm

Where does that leave Chico, Harpo, Groucho, Zeppo and Gummo? Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2 - Page 11 791593
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:12 am

khintx wrote: Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2 - Page 11 791593

Seems to be an epidemic. Sad
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:46 pm

Kyron Horman Update: One Tipster’s Startling Suspicions, and Frustration

10:39 AM August 3rd, 2010 by James Pitkin

Investigators in the case of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman say they’ve sorted through more than 3,500 tips in the nearly two-month investigation.

Here’s an example of one such tip, forwarded today to WW by former Sheriff’s Capt. Bruce McCain. McCain says he’s brought the tip to investigators’ attention and is told they are finally following up on it.

Here’s the main portion of an email McCain sent:

This morning around 9:00 am I received a telephone call from Mark DeWitt, a 51-year old single farmer who lives in Riddle, Oregon. … When I took his call he expressed relief in “finally talking to a human” after leaving unanswered calls to the MCSO tip line. I told him I no longer worked at MCSO and I am not part of the investigation at all. He understood that but asked me to pass this info along to the authorities.

DeWitt told me he was driving on 99W near Junction City around noon on Wednesday, June 9–the same day Captain Mike Shults delivered his press statement without the families present. DeWitt said a white pick-up truck driven by a female with brown or reddish hair came up fast behind him. He noticed in his rear view mirror that a boy with short dark hair and glasses kept popping his head up in the front seat, only to have the driver push his head down. The pick-up passed DeWitt and turned on a gravel road near an old mill site in or near the town of Monroe, Oregon. DeWitt said the pickup turned onto a side road where it stopped to meet a “cranberry” color sedan from which a heavy set red head female and a male wearing a baseball cap emerged. DeWitt said the pickup driver got out and took the boy into a heavily wooded area where they were followed by the other two–with the male carrying a shovel he removed from the sedan trunk.

DeWitt continued into town where he stopped at a gas station to ask for directions to his destination, which I think was a grain elevator for seed. While out of his vehicle, DeWitt said he heard what sounded like a single gun shot coming from the general vicinity of where he saw the three adults and boy. DeWitt then said he later pulled into a rest area on 99W to use the rest room. As he was heading back onto the road, he was behind a slow moving motor home that was pulling onto the highway. DeWitt said he then saw the pickup again speeding with the sedan behind it about to collide with the motor home. He said the truck slammed on its brakes and barely stopped short of colliding with the motor home, but the sedan skidded and collided with the rear of the white pickup. DeWitt said it was not a major crash, but the sedan might have some slight front end damage and the pickup might show signs of a “paint swap” in the rear.

DeWitt said he does not watch much television and did not put all of these pieces together until he started following the Kyron story on the news. He said he has called the tip line three times, but with no answer. He also said he reported the incident to a “Eugene Deputy” (not sure if Eugene PD or Lane County Sheriff) shortly thereafter, but before he realized the possible significance of what he saw. I asked him what he wanted me to do with this information and he just wants a “real person” to go check the area – which he says he has since revisited. I told him that’s not a good idea since it might be a crime scene.

I had to leave for another appointment but I called him back around 12:45 while on the road. I asked him if he knew I was an attorney and he said No, he only saw me described as a retired MCSO Captain. I wanted to verify he was not seeking legal advice or representation and we agreed there never was any lawyer-client relationship established. I told him I would pass his story on to someone I knew “high up” in the investigation. But I also told him that one reason why he might not have received a call back is that investigators knew where Terri and the pickup were around 12 noon on Wednesday, June 9.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/08/03/kyron-horman-update-one-tipsters-startling-suspicions-and-frustration/#more-49682

kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:08 pm

So, he saw a child being abused in some manner, and was close enough to them to see a man walk into the woods with the boy and a shovel and hear a gun shot, and he didn't think it should be reported immediately? Yeah, something smells BAD there. And I never heard about any physical damage to the truck.
Maat
Maat

Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:13 pm

There was a flurry of discussion about Terri/Kaine's truck going in for repairs...... I remember that.

I can't speak to the veracity of this account...... but how could it take this long for someone to even check it out? kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:20 pm

They said it was a mechanical repair previously scheduled. And I would think Kaine would have been screeching from the rooftops if there was this type of damage following the disappearance. I don't know. My big concern, this guy didn't care enough to report anything when he heard a gun shot, where he thinks a child was in danger, but now he thinks it is big news. I wonder about the report at all.

It is more information to review and look at, but I don't know how much faith I put in it. He remembers a lot of detail, so why did he not report the child being in danger right away?
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:29 pm

I gotta agree with you there, Maat. kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:33 pm

Now that I am studying this more closely..... the witness says this was on 02/09- a Wed? 5 days 'after the fact'? hmmmm kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:02 pm

Subpoena Issued To Another Friend Of Terri Horman

POSTED: 12:37 pm PDT August 3, 2010
UPDATED: 1:56 pm PDT August 3, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Another friend of Terri Horman has been subpoenaed to testify before a grand jury this week as the investigation into 7-year-old Kyron Horman's disappearance reached its 61st day.

The woman, who identified herself as a close friend to Terri Horman, said she will appear in court Thursday. She spoke to Terri Horman on the day Kyron disappeared from Skyline School, but at the time they spoke, the friend was not aware that Kyron was missing, she said.

Read the rest here:

http://www.kptv.com/news/24499150/detail.html
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:36 am

Thanks, Khintx for the article!

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/08/03/kyron-horman-update-one-tipsters-startling-suspicions-and-frustration/#more-49682

**Snipped from article

"DeWitt said the pickup turned onto a side road where it stopped to meet a “cranberry” color sedan from which a heavy set red head female and a male wearing a baseball cap emerged. DeWitt said the pickup driver got out and took the boy into a heavily wooded area where they were followed by the other two–with the male carrying a shovel he removed from the sedan trunk.

DeWitt noticed ALL this while PASSING the road where the vehicles pulled off?

DeWitt said he then saw the pickup again speeding with the sedan behind it about to collide with the motor home. He said the truck slammed on its brakes and barely stopped short of colliding with the motor home, but the sedan skidded and collided with the rear of the white pickup. DeWitt said it was not a major crash, but the sedan might have some slight front end damage and the pickup might show signs of a “paint swap” in the rear."

DeWitt witnessed an ACCIDENT and didn't get the TAG NUMBER of
either vehicle ?

Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:48 am

I know, I'm not sure about the truthiness of his statement. I was real excited at first. But after I read it a few times, I had my doubts too. But I dont understand why they dint check it out sooner. Just to be sure. He may just be a whacko. I dunno. kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:19 am

Chelsea Aleshire is the 2nd friend of Terri's:

August 4th, 2010

Chelsea Aleshire spoke with Terri Horman on the June 4th day when seven-year-old Kyron Horman vanished. She hasn't spoken with her since, but she'll appear before a Multnomah County Grand Jury on Thursday with possible new insight in the investigation. Another friend of Terri, DeDe Spicher appeared under a subpoena last week.

http://www.kxl.com/Second-Friend-of-Terri-Horman-Gets-Grand-Jury-Subp/7836727
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:19 pm

Hearing set to find out how Terri Horman is paying for lawyer

by KGW.com Staff
NWCN.com
Posted on August 4, 2010 at 10:58 AM

PORTLAND, Ore. -- The father of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman wants to know how his estranged wife is paying for her legal costs.

A court set an August 25 hearing date on a motion filed by Kaine Horman to find out how Terri Moulton-Horman is paying a reported $350,000 for criminal defense attorney Stephen Houze.

Last week, court papers filed by Terri stated she wants Kaine to pay her legal fees as they go through their divorce.

That filing claimed that Terri does not have the money to pay for a drawn out case. The filing also claims that Kaine Horman "grossly misstated" the $350,000 figure, which was claimed in documents filed by Kaine's attorney.

But reliable sources told KGW the $350,000 figure was mentioned by Terri in a text to Michael Cook, a man she was accused of showing a sealed restraining order and sending sexually explicit text messages to in June.

Read more: http://www.nwcn.com/news/oregon/Kyron-Horman-Terri-Horman-lawyer-fees-99957079.html
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:25 pm

VANDALISM AT KYRON'S WALL OF HOPE

POSTED: 11:24 am PDT August 4, 2010
UPDATED: 11:52 am PDT August 4, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Multnomah County deputies are looking into possible vandalism at the Wall of Hope at Skyline School, where missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman vanished on June 4.

It appeared someone tried to rip down a handmade, laminated banner with the message "Helping Hands for Kyron." The banner came from a Kindercare Center and was originally held up by 14 plastic binder ties.

The Wall of Hope is a display of flowersKyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2 - Page 11 Mag-glass_10x10, supportive messages and other items placed there for Kyron.

Read more: http://www.kptv.com/news/24513410/detail.html]http://www.kptv.com/news/24513410/detail.html

Last edited by Snaz on Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:01 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : remove junk)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:27 pm

I have a theory that whoever is responsible for vandalizing Kyron's wall could be the perp who took him and is toying w/ investigators and family - similar to BTK - is this some special message written to the family that would mean something to them??
What is w/ the "Special K" and pop?
Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2 - Page 11 24513330_640X480

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:30 pm

http://www.kptv.com/image/24513330/detail.html
I can't upload the pic, but here's the msg left at the scene of the vandalism...

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:38 pm

Here is the pic. Whether it was written by the perp or not, it was definitely written by a very disturbed individual.

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2 - Page 11 24513310
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:43 pm

I'd like to see what a hand writing analysis says about this...

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:22 pm

OMG....how utterly disturbing is that. I hope there's fingerprints left on the note. Tish, I would like to see the handwriting analysis too. Sick, sick, sick...........
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:53 am

Wow! Who does this kind of thing?

The writer is clearly addressing Kaine, not as a man, but as a father, by refering to him as "daddy". Neither time the person addresses Kaine as Daddy, are capitals used.

"I Love You" is written in capitals, showing more emphasis on the emotional part of the relationship rather than the respect/title of Daddy to Kaine by not capitalizing Daddy.

The person is writing as Kyron, assumes Kyron's identity, not as third person, a kidnapper, or someone holding him captive.

The message reassures Kaine in the first sentence Kyron loves him. He then reassures Kaine he will see him in another time and place, both time and place are capitalized.

The I is then put in quotations, "I", showing the person is acknowledging they aren't really Kyron, for claritity, they follow up with Kyron's name, Kyron, and then add (Special K-which was perhaps Kaine's nickname for Kyron to illustrate knowledge of their personal one on one relationship)
"I", Kyron (Special K)

is NO Longer in Pain: Look at the use of capitals. No longer in pain can indicate either he is no longer of this world, or he is NO Longer in Pain because he is out of his environment. It doesnt state either way if he is dead or alive, only that he is NO Longer in Pain and pauses with a comma.

The message continues with where "she" can No Longer hurt me. The writer makes no definet reference to who "she" is. Are they refering to Desiree or Terri? Because the note is addressed to daddy only and not mommy and daddy, this would leave the reader to conclude they could be refering to either woman as there is no clear distinction.

In the begining of the sentence, the writer states NO Longer in Pain, for effect, but then here states No Longer hurt me. I would have expected hurt me to be capitalized since the writer is basing this on being in pain, hurt etc.. No longer is stated twice in the same sentence. Again, the writer doesn't indicate weither Kyron is dead or alive, they are just stating he is no longer available to a female who was causing him pain, but doesnt hint at what type of pain- physical, mental.
This is also the writer's first period, which means they are done talking.

The writer switches gears here, the baby talk daddy is replaced with Dad and is underlined 3 times, which could indicate urgency is followed up with I am safe
and closes with the same I Love You as the message opened with. Kaine is now refered to as "PoP" . The writer, as Kyron, has now evolved/matured and went from daddy, to Dad and now to Pop.

Smiley face and kisses.

My impression is:

This was written by a woman. Males generally aren't all kissy-kissy, they are more masculine and show affection with hugs.

Because this person relates to all this pain and hurt, and uses no longer, perhaps this person has been abused themself and think they are saving Kyron from a life time of abuse and neglect that they suffered by the hand of a mother/stepmother.

The male figure/Kaine is viewed as omnipotent, yet affectionate and the writer wants to reassure him you will see me (future) and I am safe (present) stand out as Kyron being alive.

8 references to me/I
7 references to you/Daddy/Dad/Pop

My questions:

Was this Kyron's wall under survielance?

Were there cameras recording the visitors?

Why would someone trying to reassure Kaine that Kyron is safe, turn around and vandalize the Kyron's wall?

Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:41 am

Special K and Pop make me think of the word 'CEREAL'. I have to wonder if that was the design. Trying to impose the thoughts of CEREAL or SERIAL killer.
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:02 am

Calypso and Maat...you both pose interesting questions...I have been reluctant to get too involved in this case, but do read some of the posts...I get too worked up knowing that there is nothing I can do but pray that this will turn out with the return of this tyke ALIVE...Don't get me wrong...There is power in prayer and I will never give that up...
Estee
Estee

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:01 pm

Has anyone ever read of Kyron being referred to as Special K or Kyron calling his Dad Pop? Very strange.......I wonder if this has any meaning to Kaine at all.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:11 pm

No. Never. kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:20 pm

That's what I was wondering, if Kaine's nickname for Kyron is Special K, or as Piper stated, if this has any meaning to Kaine at all.

Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:51 pm

I think it's just a wacko. kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:00 pm

Could very well be, Kh, but could they be whacky enough to convince a 7yr old to leave the school with them?
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:00 pm

It's an anonymous media whore... Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2 - Page 11 155681
Estee
Estee

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:07 pm

Calypso wrote:Could very well be, Kh, but could they be whacky enough to convince a 7yr old to leave the school with them?

If that is the case, then there are a lot of people out there who are gonna owe Terri Horman a big apology. kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:44 pm

If you go do a google search for this Special K nic in association with Kyron, you'll see it's been around since the beginning, having been made up by creepy people falling in love with Kryon and tagging him their Special K...one of which is some looney 'psychic' and another one is a grown man/gay who is particularly creepy over Kyron saying how Kryon makes him feel all mushy inside. It's been all over Facebook and some of those calling Kyron -Special K- do it on the Kyron-is-Missing Facebook page.

IMO the note is just some mentally disturbed person's emotions playing out. If it had any real meaning to this case, I'm sure the perp would have found some other way of getting it to Kaine other than standing out in plain view taking time to write it on the wall and chance being seen.
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:50 pm

That is totally creepy! Nutzoid........
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:33 pm

" If it had any real meaning to this case, I'm sure the perp would have found some other way of getting it to Kaine other than standing out in plain view taking time to write it on the wall and chance being seen. "

THAT, is exactly what a rational person would say!

We can all assume a non-rational person took Kyron, as well as a non-rational person took a big risk in writing this message and getting caught.

Weither or not this person is responsible for taking Kyron, LE needs to figure that out.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:45 pm

I also presume the note is written by a female - and maybe a younger female at that as the hand writing is not mature - but if it was written by someone whose elevator doesn't go to the top floor, i could see that's not mature in that way, rather than age-associated.

Does this person think that they are trying to "help" kaine by writing to him from the perspective of his son - also indicating immaturity, but if not immaturity - that would be indicitave of cruelty - another thing I thought of is how about someone check to make CERTAIN that this is NOT kyron's handwriting - I'm sure it's not, as I have a 2nd grader, and she certainly doesn't write like that, but my 4th grade son has similar handwriting - esp w/ the d's... So it would be nice for LE to rule out that this is NOT kyron's handwriting - and it would also be nice had they set up surveillance on the wall - because it's not that far fetched to imagine that the perp would visit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:45 pm

Reminds me of BTK - taunting LE... creepy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:59 pm

I agree........it is not far fetched at all for a perp to visit. It's also really strange, as Calypso pointed out, that Kaine is referenced first as Daddy, then Dad and then Pop.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:54 pm

And I wanted to point out how disrespectful "pop" is - i would NEVER call my dad "Pop" - now for some ppl, other cultures, etc, I know that is an acceptable term of endearment for fathers, but typically in American culture, it isn't. And I can't imagine that Kyron would have been allowed to call his dad "pop". So there is a gradual separation in the message - from daddy, to dad to pop. Daddy is what our small children call their fathers, to the pre-teen and teen usage of dad - to the adult usage of "pop" - a child wouldn't have considered this...
And do we know if Kaine called Kyron Special K - or has that name only been used by ppl outside of the family who are following the case?

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:21 pm

Hello Tish!

The only time I have heard it mentioned is in Lottie's post above.

I agree about your explanation of the use of Pop.

The BIG question is, was this wall under surveillance and if not, WHY???
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:36 am

People do return to the scene of a crime, or show up at funerals of their victim. This could be a nutbag stirring trouble (which is disgusting and sick) or it could mean something. You never know. I would really like to know if the wall was being watched....
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:43 am

Why would they watch the wall? They didn't watch the kids. And they 'know' Terri did it, so why do any real work looking for someone else?
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:44 am

Did anyone see ET last night? They had a little boy on that looks exactly like Kyron, even the glasses. He and his dad were interviewed. The dad said they had been followed, and even approached by ppl thinking that was Kyron. This little boy is 9 years old, but very small for his age. He has to carry his school ID with him all the time to prove who he is.

BTW, they live only a few miles from Kyron's school. I don't know if ET's programs are on line, but if so, maybe someone smarter than me can go there and find the clip for last nite's show.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:51 am

Is he the kid whose parents got him a shirt that reads "No reward for this kid" or something like that?
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:54 am

I don't know, they didn't show a shirt.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:54 am

Here's the link:

Another Kyron look-a-like surfaces
Share By KATU.com Staff

http://www.katu.com/news/99756934.html?utm_medium=TerriMoultonHorman.com
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:49 am

I kinda think it's sick to put a shirt that says "no reward for this kid" just because they resemble another child that's been kidnapped... the sensationalism kills me...

Back to top Go down

Post by JAG Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:53 am

Tish, the dad said they have been approached by people, some who he thought might become violent that thought his son was Kyron. I don't think it has anything to do with sensationalism as much as wanting people to stop accusing him of kidnapping.

It sounded to me like he had been harassed big time and was just tired of it.

JAG

http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=24397

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:04 pm

I think it's sick that Kyron was wearing a CSI tee-shirt the day he became a CSI!

It wasn't new though....he's been seen in pics wearing it earlier this year.

Does anyone think it's strange that, according to Desiree, Kyron loved to watch CSI? I know NG's callers often tell her their 2 year old is a fan of her show Rolling Eyes but really....does Kyron seem the type to be interested in a show like CSI? Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2 - Page 11 5368 But D*am! What time does this kid go to bed?
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:10 pm

Okay... for all you youngsters out there who have to go a museum to find out about the 50's: "pop' was actually a very endearing term for one's dad, not an abrasive or disrespectful one.

Also, here in the south, 'pop' is a common thing to call ones granddad. (pop, pops, poppy, poppa, pawpaw, etc). So when I saw that, I thought grandfather.

kh

khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next