Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2

+11
Maat
Justice4all
*KJ*
khintx
FystyAngel
JAG
Piper
sitemama
LottieM
Snaz
Calypso
15 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2

Post by khintx Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:11 pm

I dunno Lottie. I don't let my 11 y/o watch stuff like that and she's in bed around 9:00- lights out 9:30 on school nites. kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2

Post by Julie Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:16 pm

I agree kh, CSI isn't for kids. My 10 yo has never watched it.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:19 pm

On the t-shirt, I got the impression too that it was to ward off harassment & possible calls to LE, but I can't see the kid wearing the shirt everyday, so what does he do the rest of the week, stay in?
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:45 pm

I can see that the guy must be frustrated at being harassed or whatever, but at least he still has his child! It's almost like he's poking fun at the situation - I just couldn't do that to Kyron or his family. I'm sorry that they look alike, it's unfortunate for that family to be harassed - but they are being harassed because of well meaning individuals who are concerned about a missing boy. I'm sure it's an inconvenience to them that Kyron has gone missing - but out of respect for Kyron and the family, I just couldn't put something like that out there on my child...
and why no more word about the vandalism??

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:46 pm

Because they have egg on their face, Tish.

I spoke to someone in-the-know with Harry Oakes team, and I asked her if the wall was under surviellance- she said nope and no cameras.

No-one knows weither or not the individual who wrote this note is involved, or who even wrote it. If they had the wall monitored by camera, they'd know who wrote the note and who vandalized the wall.
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:54 pm

It has to be unnerving to have your child look like a missing child the country is looking for. Due to public interest in this case, and the $50,000.00 reward for Kyron, who knows what this child and family have been through.

All I can say is Safety First. That being said, the parents have to step up their protection of this Kyron look a like.
This translates into not being allowed to go play with his friends unsupervised, not being able to go anywhere with friends families because someone may grab him thinking they found Kyron.

It's a tough call.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:57 pm

I guess I just don't fit in with your group, but my g/son loves to watch CSI. He has always been interested in science and actually had a microscope when he was in the 2nd grade.

In the summer at the end of his 5th grade, he was selected to attend the President's School in Washington, DC. There were many different courses they could study, but the one he selected in the science category was CSI. He achieved the highest grade possible, in this course and has watched CSI ever since.

Oh, by the way, he also watches Bones, because he likes to see them reconstruct a body of nothing but bones. We do not think there is anything odd about his interests in CSI and Bones, as I'm sure he is going to be some kind of Pathologist when he is an adult.

He is going into the 8th grade this year, and they have signed him up to take algebra I and an advanced science class at the high school.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:12 pm

Mama, that's great about your g/son! We need more like him who are very interested in learning! :)

My son had a microscope at some early age (can't recall) but it was before he went to Kindergarten, that much I do know. And he loved to watch the Discovery Channel from the time he was 2. He, like your g/son, was very interested in all things science! He graduated at 16 and went on to major in astro-physics.

Perhaps little Kyron was gungho CSI at 7 and before that even. The only thing I find hard to believe is that he was allowed to sit up late and watch it with school the next day...but maybe they watched tapes! We know Desiree was a fan of CSI, but was Terri? With whom did Kyron share his interest in CSI?

I don't know....I just wonder about a CSI connection because Kyron had that shirt on the very day he became a CSI of sorts. Pretty chilling actually if you think about it.
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:27 pm

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:04 pm

I bet Kyron's CSI shirt was purchased at this display the entire family attended. I'm sure his disappearance had nothing what so ever to do with the shirt he was wearing. He could have had on a Mickey Mouse shirt and it would still have happened.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:12 pm

That's terriffic about your grandson and son, Mama and Lottie.

Going through these photos on photobucket.com, the family always dressed the same for Halloween- one year as pirates, another as musketeers. They all looked happy in all the pictures.

Noticably, there are no photos of Terri and Kyron. They are together in some photos, but none of just Terri and Kyron. I know they have done this purposely. Wouldn't want to confuse the public.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:17 pm

I saw a picture of them in a restaurant, James was wearing a CSI shirt. Thanks for the pics, Calypso.

Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:17 pm

So you do think there are pictures of Terri & Kyron, but D & K are just not letting those get out into the public?
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:28 pm

This family takes a lot of pictures. For the years prior to Kiara's birth and it was just Kyron and James, it would seem totally out of character for this family not to have photos of Terri with Kyron.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:35 pm

Kiara is almost 2, so since Kaine has been with Terri since he and Desiree broke up, and dKyron is 7 yrs old, that would leave approx 3 years of just Kyron and James at the house- Kaine and Terri's.

Most of the pictures I have seen are either Kyron alone, or Kyron with Kaine (with Terri as the likely photographer), a handful of Kyron with Desiree and a handful with Tony.

There are several pictures of Kyron and Desiree's son, Quinn, and several of Kyron with Terri's son James.

Why would they want to release any photos of Terri being either a caretaker to Kyron, or affectionate with Kyron? That would document a nurturing, paternal love towards Kyron, not a ruthless, jealous, spiteful person who they want to predjudice public opinion against.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:49 pm

I have seen a couple of pics of Terri and Kyron...both showed her to be quite candidly motherly and loving toward Kryon...in other words, they were not posed where everyone cheeses for the camera.

One was of her in the hospital after giving birth to Kiara....she was holding Kiara in one arm and had her other arm holding Kyron next to her as he sat on her bed beside her.

Another one was of her buckling him into a bump-and-go car as he sat next to her at some amusement place. there was also another pic of Terri and Kyron waving from this car.

I'll say this....in looking all my family photos I have gads more of my husband with the kids than there are of me with them...because I was the photographer.
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:54 pm

Calypso, thanks for posting those pics of the Horman's in Vegas at the CSI display! Seems like CSI was an interest of the entire family including the Youngs.

And mama, you're probably right that Kyron got his CSI t-shirt from there....it's still ironic that he became a CSI while wearing it! And I can see him wanting to wear it to the science fair due to the science aspect.

Maybe some stranger was looking to abduct a kid and saw it as a sign?
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:00 pm

I too have seen these photos you are refering to Lottie.

The photos in the bumper cars are the only 2 of just Kyron and Terri that I have seen of just Terri and Kyron.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:25 pm

James Terri Kiara (hidden but sitting on Terris right) Pictures, Images and Photos

At Quinn's 15 yr old birthday party at a Red Robin (Desiree was not here). Only Quinn, his biological father, Kyron, James, Terri and Kiara were present.

James is wearing a CSI shirt.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:51 pm

from Calypso above....At Quinn's 15 yr old birthday party at a Red Robin (Desiree was not here). Only Quinn, his biological father, Kyron, James, Terri and Kiara were present.

Why the *&^&^% wasn't Desiree there?

How do you know this, if I might so inquire? I just want to make up my own mind if this is true. TIA
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:05 pm

There are 3 photos, which I'll repost.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:39 pm

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:41 pm

Apparently, Quinn and his father, Greg, and his wife, live close by the Hormans.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm

And they all seem to get along swimmingly, can you imagine? That is true blending, I think it's great. To have two ex-husbands, with custody of their children from the same woman, enjoying dinner. It says a lot about Terri, IMO.

That is the picture I saw of James in the CSI shirt, thanks again Calypso.

Love your new avatar!
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:53 pm

According to the above photos, No Desiree, No Tony, No Kaine. Terri, James, Kyron, Kiara, Quinn and his biological father, Greg, obviously made it to the restuarant.
Maybe they had two birthday celebrations?
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:57 pm

Oops, my bad. I thought Kaine was there as well....
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:04 pm

Where was Greg's wife? Why didn't she attend? This is really weird. Kaine didn't attend, yet he had lived with Quinn when he was married to Dez? Dez and Tony didn't attend, because of the distance? Terri and her son attended, but they never lived with Quinn? Kyron attended along with Kiara, but they had to attend with Terri, but Kyron had lived with Kaine and Dez for about 2 years, was Quinn living there at the same time? How well did Kyron know Quinn? Did James even know Quinn? This is the most screwed up family I have ever seen.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:06 pm

It seems like Terri was the go-between of this group, picking up the slack for them all. No wonder why she isn't fighting the divorce! She is tired and wants a break from them!
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:21 pm

Calypso wrote:It seems like Terri was the go-between of this group, picking up the slack for them all. No wonder why she isn't fighting the divorce! She is tired and wants a break from them!

And Dez and Kaine want to send Terri to jail for it. Sad
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:51 pm

This whole case is ridiculous.

How ridiculous is it that a 7 yr old just disappears from school. The school doesn't have cameras or any security set up to protect its students.

The biological parents are trying to blame the step mother.

There is no surviellance at the Wall of Hope for Kyron and someone vandalizes it and write a message on one of the posters.

It's just ridiculous. They have all dropped the ball the police, the parents, the school.

Dont forget the Landscapper, the landscapper failed Sting Operation, the sexting, the cell phone pings, the new cell phones from Terri's friends, and Terri's friends going before the Grand Jury.

Jump in any time!

Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:25 pm

Jumping into the cesspool....

How about Kaine's secret divorce filing and secret RO based on what's probably a bogus MFH and Kaine secretly taking Kiara away from her mother?

How about Kaine whining that he wants half of the money Terri managed to find to pay a lawyer even though his divorce lawyer isn't going to cost anywhere NEAR half of $350,000? Guess he's going to pocket the profit.

How about Dez not making up Kyron's bed for 2 weeks prior to when he went missing and then trying to make the public think the only reason she can't make up his bed is because he's missing?

LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:31 pm

Oh, yeah, I forgot about those! They must have been in the CP, the Cesspool files! That's why I overlooked them.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:56 pm

LottieM wrote:
*SNIP:

How about Dez not making up Kyron's bed for 2 weeks prior to when he went missing and then trying to make the public think the only reason she can't make up his bed is because he's missing?

It had been two weeks since Kyron went to Dez's house. She had NO WAY of knowing when he was at her house that that would be the last time he would be there as the day he was to go back, was the day he disappeared.

Technically, when Dez was saying she couldn't make his bed AFTER Kyron disappeared or put his clothes away, I was confused. I could understand if he just got out of the bed that morning and disappeared that afternoon, but the bed wasn't made for two weeks before he disappeared.

The whole making the bed issue was used to extract an emotional reaction of the viewers.

Desiree claimed she couldnt bring herself to make his bed after Kyron disappeared. For the two weeks since he left her house, she knew where he was, he was safe and Kyron's disappearance wasn't an issue or even a thought, and she didn't make Kyron's bed.

Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:29 pm

So apparently Dez can turn a story to her favor rather well....when she does stuff like that it makes me distrust her opinions about Terri.
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2 - Page 12 Empty Terri's friends and cell phones

Post by Calypso Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:09 am

About these cell phones that Terri's friends allegedly bought for her...

After Kaine unexpectedly moved out and took Kiara with him, Terri's friends got her cell phones.

Does anyone see anything sinister in this or do the circumstances and concern of Terri's friends suggest this was an innocent gesture?

Personally, I'm thinking more along the lines that if Kaine moved out, took her daughter, the landscapper issue becomes public knowledge- after the failed set-up/Sting Operation, and Deisree and Kaine were putting off a unified front in the media and accussing me, I seriously wouldn't want to talk to anyone either and would change my number. However, since Terri and Kaine probably shared their cell phone account, Kaine would be privy to her phone info-IF he didn't already have her phone cut off and with the way she had been treated publically, I'm sure Terri's number was leaked to the media. Who wants to deal with that?

Terri also camped out at the house and didn't go anywhere due to the intense media coverage.

Sure, I'd want a pay as you go phone since you can get them anywhere, they are fairly cheap, immediate activation. No contracts.

Terri's attorney also alleged death threats. It would be reasonable to assume Terri changed phone numbers because her phone number was again leaked.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100161574.html
Friend of Terri Horman used fake name to buy cell phone
By Anna Song KATU News and KATU.com Staff
Story Published: Aug 6, 2010 at 4:53 PM PDT
Story Updated: Aug 6, 2010 at 6:12 PM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. - Friends of Terri Horman purchased cell phones to communicate with her after Kyron Horman disappeared two months ago, one of whom did so using a fake name, according to multiple sources on Friday.

The phones were purchased after Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, moved out of the family's home.

Last edited by Calypso on Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2 - Page 12 Empty Investigators ask school for list of employees

Post by Calypso Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:35 am

How's this for the CP File? (Cesspool File)

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Skyline-principal-appears-before-Kyron-grand-jury-100159649.html

by Frank Mungeam, KGW.com Staff

Posted on August 6, 2010 at 4:19 PM
Updated yesterday at 7:06 PM

*SNIP:

Earlier this week, investigators asked the Portland Public School district for a
list of employees . KGW has learned that several other school
employees have been subpoenaed by the grand jury.

C.W. Jensen, a former Portland Police Homicide Detective, told KGW that investigators could have several reasons to call school employees to testify, including as a way to establish the level of security at skyline elementary and whether it was likely that a stranger could have gained access to the school.

A "list of employees"???? MCSO doesn't already have that list in their reports??????? WTF?!
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:30 am

Calypos, you're so right about the cell phone drama. I was thinking the same things.

I don't see anything sinister about her having another phone or her friends having a new phone to use to call Terri. She's entitled to privacy, as are her friends!

Terri is being stalked! And it's one thing for LE to monitor her activities, but for LE to share with Dez and Kaine is kinda strange...and stranger still is Dez and Kaine repeating what they were told by LE to the media. Makes me think LE didn't find these things on Terri's cell phone, Kaine did! And Kaine passed the findings on to LE and Dez. That makes Kaine owner of the info instead of LE so he can do whatever he wants to with it...and what he wants to do is crucify Terri at every turn! He's vicious!

You hear other families of crime say on TV how LE hasn't told them things about the investigation. LE doesn't tell ANYONE the pertinent details of their investigation. They may question family, but they don't usually even tell them why they are asking the questions they ask. LE hasn't even made a statement about this case that contains anything about the case really. It's all been from the Dez and Kaine Show!....oh and sometimes with the Tony guest appearance.

Terri is being ripped and shredded and burned at the stake by Kaine and Dez, not LE! The media has wrapped themselves around the hatred of Terri spewed from Kaine and Dez. But still....no KYRON! And no leads to what happened that fateful day! It's been 2 long months of a one-sided public family feud...2 long months of attacking Terri while Kaine and Dez (and sometimes Tony) find ways to suggest THEY are the perfect parents.

I've never seen anything like this...except for Granny Hollars' gossip in the Haleigh case.

Even IF Terri is guilty, this case is ridiculous! It's like a virtual Tabloid magazine.

I wonder if NG or JVM were sent pics of Terri being a great parent - even the one of Terri at Quinn's BD Party with his mother and once-stepdad absent- if they'd even show them! Perhaps they've seen them and that's why they're not addressing Kyron's case anymore.

LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:32 am

A little late for the list of school employees and possibility of stranger access, don't ya think? Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2 - Page 12 468437
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:51 am

This whole case is an outrage!

I just don't know what to think anymore. I mean, how are these people getting away with this- for so long??

Out of all the characters in this case, I would have to say if I could be the fly on the wall anywhere, privy to anything, it would have to be in the office of Stephen Houze.

Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:02 pm

My humble opinion....

Dez and Kaine KNOW they gave over all the crap that comes with raising a child/Kyron to Terri while they did whatever their freedom from the daily grind allowed them. (But they don't want the world to think that.)

Terri probably begged for more help once Kiara was born and her duties became more time consuming. Terri was probably having little time for herself and wanted some help with that and didn't get it. etc etc...(Normal for Terri, but Dez and Kaine probably didn't want to limit their own freedoms)

and that's what is driving Kaine and Dez to want to THINK Terri probably worked her situation out by removing Kyron from the picture. (But for them to THINK that, they must also know THEY had given her plenty of reason..which, they, of course, in all their perfection, won't mention.)

THEY, being the actual bad guys in the family, so-to-speak, with regard to how they used Terri , they are driven to find anything on Terri they can in order to support that SHE isn't perfect so they can keep from admitting to themselves that THEY let Kyron down and let Terri down before Kryon went missing.

Basically, they WANT Terri to be guilty to equalize their own guilt from using her as their slave.

So right now, and until they get over their own selves, they are not focusing on finding Kyron! They are focusing on destroying Terri because they NEED her to be bad so they can , by contrast, be the good guys...when all along it was Terri being the only full-time good guy in the crowd and THEY being the part-time friends/parents of Kyron.

Terri is, in essence, a scapegoat for the shame Kaine and Dez feel for not having as close a hand in Kyron's life as Terri did, but that's only because it's public now and they don't want the world to think they LET Terri carry the load pretty much as the go-to person for all of them...and they are working very hard ruin Terri to keep from having to admit she was a great mother to Kyron and wouldn't have harmed him, so even as she wanted revenge against THEM, she didn't harm him but instead simply has him 'stashed' somewhere safe.

Kaine and Dez NEED to believe this because without it they have to face the strong possibility that Kyron was taken by a stranger on a day when neither one of them was there and might have been able to avoid that happening....on Kyron's SPECIAL DAY, when he no doubt wanted Kaine and Dez to come to the school. They are probably kicking themselves in the arse for not going, and perhaps staying longer than Terri did, in which case they may have eliminated the opportunity for Kyron to have been abducted by a stranger...but they don't want to blame themselves so are in denial of that so they don't have to feel bad! Logically then, they need for Terri to have done something with Kyron.

I certainly hope LE is on divergent paths to finding out what became of Kyron and are not merely addressing Kaine and Dez's psychological face-saving weaknesses.
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:04 pm

Off Topic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j47eztvdxF8&feature=related

No Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2 - Page 12 720319 Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2 - Page 12 87861
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:09 pm

Well said, Lottie. They desperately want Terri to be responsible for Kyron's disappearance, whether she's guilty or not. She is being made out to be an absolute monster. If she was so bad, why did they leave Kyron in her care?
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2 - Page 12 Empty Post of the Day Award!

Post by Calypso Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:11 pm

LottieM wrote:My humble opinion....

Dez and Kaine KNOW they gave over all the crap that comes with raising a child/Kyron to Terri while they did whatever their freedom from the daily grind allowed them. (But they don't want the world to think that.)

Terri probably begged for more help once Kiara was born and her duties became more time consuming. Terri was probably having little time for herself and wanted some help with that and didn't get it. etc etc...(Normal for Terri, but Dez and Kaine probably didn't want to limit their own freedoms)

and that's what is driving Kaine and Dez to want to THINK Terri probably worked her situation out by removing Kyron from the picture. (But for them to THINK that, they must also know THEY had given her plenty of reason..which, they, of course, in all their perfection, won't mention.)

THEY, being the actual bad guys in the family, so-to-speak, with regard to how they used Terri , they are driven to find anything on Terri they can in order to support that SHE isn't perfect so they can keep from admitting to themselves that THEY let Kyron down and let Terri down before Kryon went missing.

Basically, they WANT Terri to be guilty to equalize their own guilt from using her as their slave.

So right now, and until they get over their own selves, they are not focusing on finding Kyron! They are focusing on destroying Terri because they NEED her to be bad so they can , by contrast, be the good guys...when all along it was Terri being the only full-time good guy in the crowd and THEY being the part-time friends/parents of Kyron.

Terri is, in essence, a scapegoat for the shame Kaine and Dez feel for not having as close a hand in Kyron's life as Terri did, but that's only because it's public now and they don't want the world to think they LET Terri carry the load pretty much as the go-to person for all of them...and they are working very hard ruin Terri to keep from having to admit she was a great mother to Kyron and wouldn't have harmed him, so even as she wanted revenge against THEM, she didn't harm him but instead simply has him 'stashed' somewhere safe.

Kaine and Dez NEED to believe this because without it they have to face the strong possibility that Kyron was taken by a stranger on a day when neither one of them was there and might have been able to avoid that happening....on Kyron's SPECIAL DAY, when he no doubt wanted Kaine and Dez to come to the school. They are probably kicking themselves in the arse for not going, and perhaps staying longer than Terri did, in which case they may have eliminated the opportunity for Kyron to have been abducted by a stranger...but they don't want to blame themselves so are in denial of that so they don't have to feel bad! Logically then, they need for Terri to have done something with Kyron.

I certainly hope LE is on divergent paths to finding out what became of Kyron and are not merely addressing Kaine and Dez's psychological face-saving weaknesses.

Excellent post!!
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:15 pm

Is this a game of musical hats...good guys/bad guys...If the hat fits, white or black, wear it!!!
Estee
Estee

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:20 pm

I guess there several boys who look like Kyron.....

snipped:

And Talin isn't the only area boy to be confused with Kyron. The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office has had four reports of children who resemble the missing boy, including one last week involving a woman and a boy spotted boarding a MAX train bound for Portland International Airport.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/families_of_kyron_horman_looka.html
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:34 pm

Way to go Lottie!!! You took the words right out of my mouth!

I knew you were the expert on this case. LOL

Keep up the good work. With nothing new to report on this case, at least you took the old news and repeated it in a way to make it different.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:35 pm

That has got to be so scarey, coming across people who eyeball you and whisper behind your back, and possibly stalk and follow you thinking you have stolen your own child because he looks like a missing child.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:40 pm

Calypso-that would be very scary. Makes you wonder though, if someone actually does have Kyron and they were spotted with him, would they also get away with saying that's not Kyron. (unless of course LE was called.)
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:53 pm

Nicely done, Lottie. kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:56 pm

So very true, Jules.

There was the controversey of implanting chips in your children, vs our constitutional rights. It was forseen people would volunterally give up their rights to get these chips.

Cases like this make a strong argument for the chip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuBo4E77ZXo

Last edited by Calypso on Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next