Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2

+11
Maat
Justice4all
*KJ*
khintx
FystyAngel
JAG
Piper
sitemama
LottieM
Snaz
Calypso
15 posters

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2

Post by LottieM Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:20 am

Piper wrote:Press conference flier - pictures of the truck and the Fred Meyer stores. Click on the Fred Meyer pictues and there is a caption in regards to Terri's parking spots there. I have to assume they have video of her or at least the truck at both of those stores.

http://www.mcso.us/public/newsroom/081110_PressConferenceFlier.pdf

From this flyer, they are seeking anyone who saw Terri's truck parked on the south side of the school.....and they are seeking to know if anyone saw one or more persons by that truck on the south side.....they are also seeking the IDENTITY of a witness who was parked on the south side....SO putting that together in some sort of coherence....

They have an anonymous caller who said they were parked on the south side and said Terri also parked there and saw a couple humans (Terri and Kyron?) at Terri's truck....they want another witness to corroborate what this anonymous witness said as well as they want the anonymous witness to identify themselves.

So maybe that's what they're working on....an anonymous caller who claims to have seen Terri's truck there (as opposed to where Terri may have said she was parked?) said they saw Terri taking Kyron off from the school?

Maybe?
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2

Post by khintx Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:23 am

lc wrote:I just don't see the point. Eleven weeks after Kyron was reported missing, a witness is supposed to suddenly remember, "Oh, wait a minute, I did see a little boy being kidnapped and murdered on June 4."

I've always suspected law enforcement had tunnel vision concerning Terri Horman, and yesterday's so-called press conference didn't make me change my mind.

I agree. I am particularly concerned about the power of suggestion and persuasian....... encouraging people to remember a certain thing. A thing that they need a witness to remember and report. I think a witness who may not have been sure previously might suddenly become more sure if for no other reason than to try to help this investigation, which, let's face it, needs help badly.

Personally, I dont like the way this is going at all. LE is basically saying: "We have a theory we can't prove, but we know in our gut we're right- plus it's the only theory we've been working on for the past 2-1/2 months- So please tell us something, anything, that will help us achieve our goal."

Now I know some folks think this proves the LE is 'going the extra mile" to find Kyron. I myself find it appalling.

kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:18 am

And looking at those pics of Fred Meyer again. The first says they are looking from Terri's parking spot towards the door at the first store. The other they are looking from the store towards Terri's parking spot at the far end of the parking lot. She parked awfully far away from the store if that was truly where she parked. I generally park as close as I can get to a store. On the other hand, my hubby prefers to park out in the back 40. Just an observation.

Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:46 am

Also, it appears to me that LE is confirming Terri's alibi then if she went directly to the store from Skyline and then to the 2nd store, if they have proof she was there and Kyron wasn't with her. They stated that's where she parked, so if they know that for sure, she was there when she said she was. So now if someone else comes forward and says they saw her at those times somewhere else, how can that be so?

Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2 - Page 16 Empty Witness statement

Post by Calypso Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:52 pm

http://www.mcso.us/public/newsroom/081110_PressConferenceFlier.pdf[/quote]

From this flyer, they are seeking anyone who saw Terri's truck parked on the south side of the school.....and they are seeking to know if anyone saw one or more persons by that truck on the south side.....they are also seeking the IDENTITY of a witness who was parked on the south side....SO putting that together in some sort of coherence....

They have an anonymous caller who said they were parked on the south side and said Terri also parked there and saw a couple humans (Terri and Kyron?) at Terri's truck....they want another witness to corroborate what this anonymous witness said as well as they want the anonymous witness to identify themselves.

So maybe that's what they're working on....an anonymous caller who claims to have seen Terri's truck there (as opposed to where Terri may have said she was parked?) said they saw Terri taking Kyron off from the school?

Maybe? [/quote]

**Remember Tanner Pumala's statement about seeing Kyron by the south side exit?

Also, it sounds like they are looking for an accomplice. They want to verify all the vehicles that were in close proximity to Terri's truck, if that's where she parked it while at the science fair.

Last edited by Calypso on Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2 - Page 16 Empty Sleeping child?

Post by Calypso Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:56 pm

Piper wrote:And looking at those pics of Fred Meyer again. The first says they are looking from Terri's parking spot towards the door at the first store. The other they are looking from the store towards Terri's parking spot at the far end of the parking lot. She parked awfully far away from the store if that was truly where she parked. I generally park as close as I can get to a store. On the other hand, my hubby prefers to park out in the back 40. Just an observation.

Piper,

If Terri was in a hurry to get in and out of the store, she would have parked closer to the entrance. But, IF Kiara was sleeping, finally, in the truck, Terri may have wanted to park in the shade and leave her sleeping in the truck in her carseat. Especially if she had been having problems sleeping at night due to teething/earache.

(I don't agree with leaving a child unattended in a vehicle for any reason, I know some parents do or have in the past)
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:02 pm

I don't think those pics are from the actual day..... they are retakes to get the lay of the land and position of the parked truck. For all I know, the lot was completely full that day....... I just don't know! kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:32 pm

Calypso, I don't know about where they live, but in NC it is against the law to leave a child under a certain age in a car alone. My twin grand children are small for their age, so Nicole has to carry a copy of their birth certificate in her car at all times. She was pulled 4 times because they were not in booster seats when they were 9 and 10 years old. They are 13 now, and we do leave them in the cars if they don't want to go in the stores, and she has actually been approached by LE at a convenience store one time several years ago.

I don't think they have bothered her in past few years.

But, back to the topic, there is no way I would leave a sick baby in a car alone. Why not go to a pharmacy and ask the clerk to get the medicines she needed. We do that all the time when Chase gets an earache. He has them all the time, because of his allergies, and any of pharmacies here will get an OTC med for us.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:54 pm

Some states have laws that forbid a parent to leave a child unattended in a running vehicle any time.

Other states have laws that you can leave a child unattended in a parked vehicle for no longer than 15 minutes. The vehicle must not be running.

Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:57 pm

Since Terri allegedly went to two stores of the same name, I'm assuming she was looking for a specific product that one store didn't have, or was out of, which is why she went to the other store.

As in baby Tylenol or something.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:00 pm

khintx wrote:I don't think those pics are from the actual day..... they are retakes to get the lay of the land and position of the parked truck. For all I know, the lot was completely full that day....... I just don't know! kh

This trip to the store was early on a Friday morning, maybe on a Saturday morning the parking lot would have been more crowded.

The police were positioning the vehicle for their records, I don't believe these were from the actual trip Terri took.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:03 pm

I had to take Dakota to the doctor last week for her physical before playing softball. Dylan decided he didn't want to sit in the waiting room and he went out to the car to wait for us. I unlocked the car so he could get in, but he didn't have the keys to start the car so he could have air conditioning.

We were in there for 50 minutes, and when we came out, Dylan was asleep in the back seat with sweat pouring down his face. His clothes were wet and his hair looked like he had put his head under the faucet.

He is 13 y/o and I thought he had enough sense to come back in the lobby when he got so hot. But I guess not.
The temp was over 90 degrees at the time, and I bet it was way over 100 in that car. He couldn't even roll the windows down as they were automatic.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:03 pm

I have to say, if Terri did have Kyron taken away for any reason, with all the crap shes been through, I think she would have had him left off somewhere by now.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:12 pm

I agree with you Calypso, IF Terri had him taken, but I don't think she nor De De have done anything.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:24 pm

OK, I am not following this case as closely as some of you, but whatever happened to the "imminent indictment and arrest" of Terri that was supposed to occur right after the grand jury convened???

Maybe the GJ felt there was not sufficient credible evidence against Terri after all??? We've all heard the old expression, "A grand jury will indict a ham sandwich." I suppose that means there is more evidence against a ham sammy than Terri.....

Just sayin' Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2 - Page 16 80578
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by lc Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:30 pm

I think the Grand Jury was convened for the subpoena powers.

lc

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:32 pm

The grand jury is still in session:

http://www.koinlocal6.com/news/local/story/Landscaper-Terri-allegedly-tried-to-hire-to-kill/DsZPsC9z3UujvXc6ZrUh-Q.cspx

Landscaper Terri allegedly tried to hire to kill Kaine appears before grand jury

Last Update: 7:33 am

The landscaper in the alleged murder-for-hire plot involving Terri Horman testified before the grand jury, sources told KOIN Local 6.

In a story first reported by The Oregonian, Terri Horman allegedly tried to hire a landscaper to kill Kaine Horman six to seven months before Kyron Horman disappeared.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:40 pm

Is this a shift in the reporters? They seem to be saying the police have a big fat zero. Their only evidence is a mfh which was never substantiated. And they are using a foiled attempt to trap her as character evidence?
Maat
Maat

Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:23 pm

I'm just sick of Portland LE! Really!

How can they possibly sleep at night knowing all they are doing is trying to make a GJ think Terri has the character to take Kyron from Kaine.....they can't even say if she took him and hid him or killed him or sold him to the highest bidder!

If they are depending on character to push an arrest, they why not just go ahead and round up a likely registered sex offender and put his character out there....just say, just like they're trying to say about Terri, 'He's got the character for taking Kyron' so who cares if the selected sex offender has an alibi? He could be lying and his friends could be lying on his behalf - just like they want to say about Terri....Nothing matters! If the sex offender has the character for it, then well...if it's good enough to use on Terri it should be good enough to use on a known sex offender.

And what are they going to do even if they get to arrest Terri? Find Kyron? Oh, yeah, we all know once you get arrested for 'doing something unspecific' the first thing you're going to do is give LE something specific. :sarcasm:

I hope they find the real perp and Terri sues the socks off Kaine, Dez and the Police Department!

They seriously just need to find Kyron, in case he's still alive! And I don't want to sound callous, but then they need to give Kyron back to Dez so she can make up his bed!
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:36 pm

If Kyron is alive, I don't think EITHER of his biological parents should have the right to raise him. If they can prove Terri didn't do anything, I hope she sues them all and raises Kyron on her own.
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:28 pm

I have to disagree with you Maat. If Terri didn't do anything, she should sue all that pointed their finger at her, and take HER baby back and move out of that idiot-filled town. If they do find Kyron, I don't think either D or K should get custody of him, but they are not going to give him to Terri. I hope D or K has a relative with more sense than either of these two have, that can take Kyron and love him like neither of his parents did.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:03 pm

School groundskeeper never saw Hormans’ white truck

By Anna Canzano KATU News and KATU.com Staff
August 12, 2010

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2 - Page 16 10081210

PORTLAND, Ore. - A groundskeeper who works at Skyline School says he never saw the white pickup truck on the access road investigators say it may have been parked on during the morning Kyron Horman disappeared.

Dave Stensen, a turf technician with the city of Portland, said he was not only at the school on the morning of June 4 but had to drive his truck up on that gravel road to access the soccer field he was mowing.

Read more: http://www.katu.com/news/local/100582364.html
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:26 pm

Nice find, J4A!
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:29 pm

Justice4all wrote:School groundskeeper never saw Hormans’ white truck

By Anna Canzano KATU News and KATU.com Staff
August 12, 2010

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2 - Page 16 10081210

PORTLAND, Ore. - A groundskeeper who works at Skyline School says he never saw the white pickup truck on the access road investigators say it may have been parked on during the morning Kyron Horman disappeared.

Dave Stensen, a turf technician with the city of Portland, said he was not only at the school on the morning of June 4 but had to drive his truck up on that gravel road to access the soccer field he was mowing.

Read more: http://www.katu.com/news/local/100582364.html

Well, la tee dah....looks like the cops are busted! The groundskeeper is driving a white truck! And it appears to look like mine from the inside and I have a Ford F150 so...is he also driving a F series Ford truck?

I guess the cops got a tip about a while truck up that road alrighty. Looks like they'd have put it together that it was probably the groundskeeper up there doing his normal thing....but of course that's only if they had given a hoot about questioning such a person as the groundskeeper who was outside the school and would likely have been a great person to witness something odd going on that morning.

God Bless this man for coming forward with this to the media! If he hadn't told them, I wonder if the cops would have ever said anything about it? Just like with Tanner...it was go in the 'irrelevant' file because it didn't bode horribly for Terri.

Come on! The cops HAD to HAVE KNOWN this man drives a white (possibly Ford) truck before this last round of wasted money on new flyers! What is wrong with them?

Now while I'm more disgusted than usual....what about that 'cool electric exhibit'? WAS there one? Did the cops even ask where it might be? So they could maybe follow Kyron's last steps in the school? Why haven't they talked about it? Seems to me the last place anyone knew Kyron was going was to this exhibit! What if there were NO electric exhibits? Then what?

I just wish the cops would talk about something important for a change. Mad
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:35 pm

I still believe Terri took Kyron's tree frog exhibit on Friday morning, not Thursday afternoon. And when LE first showed those pictures of the truck, I thought they were saying it was parked on that side road. Why the hell would she park on that road to go into the school. There is a fence and they would have had to walked to the entrance of the gate to get into the school. Terri is probably like the rest of us, let me park as close as I can get to the entrance. I'm sure someone said they saw the white truck on that road, but it was the maintenance man's truck. He probably already told LE that, but like Lottie said, they didn't want to hear that, and that is why he went to the media with his story.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:35 pm

Out on a limb now before beddie by....

I wonder how quickly Tony got to his fellow men in blue and started giving opinions....from which they began a trusted focus on Terri?

Tony Tony Tony...take charge Tony....talked first at the first family presser...and his buddies in blue bless Dez with the code of silence loyalty tag for her cooperation with....Tony's agenda of getting even with Terri for some reason?

LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:59 am

I wonder if Kyron was upset because his step brother had to move. It would have been nice for Kyron to have his big brother there to help with his tree frog project. It may have meant the world to him to have his approval. I bet the little guy looked up to James. Maybe that is why he didn't want to return home to his father and stepmother on the last day Desiree saw him. Did he take the opportunity to run away from home on this morning? I've known a 7 year old who did that. In this case, I hope not because then its not a good thing.

Also, the truck pictures at the school and the stores-perhaps Terri showed LE where she had parked and the LE were going by that. I'm sure the groundskeeper let LE know about not seeing her truck that morning-and he would probably notice if it was there since it was a similar truck as his own. Maybe LE wants to see if there is anyone who can dispute that.

A question: Terri claims there were receipts for these stores but did she produce them? I was thinking that DeDe went to these stores for Terri, too. That way her friend could stay with her sick baby. Just some thoughts on this...
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:17 am

I still want some answers on the electrical exhibit.

Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:32 am

I need a refresher course on who saw Terri at the school that day. LE seems to have discounted Tanner's statement altogether, but who else saw her? I am wondering if she was even there on Fri at all? kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:17 am

I remember Tanner mentioned it. The teacher mentioned it. The PTA President mentioned it. The older kid who saw Kyron, Terri, and the truck. Just to name a few.

As for DeeDee doing the errands, the stores were visited between 9-11 (can't remember exact times), and DeeDee is accounted for until 11 or 11:30 that morning. Then, it looks like she ran out for lunch because she was back working by 1pm.

They keep trying to make everything steer towards Terri, and it doesn't. I still think the stranger scenario makes the most sense.
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:18 am

If they acknowledge a stranger possibility, then the school has ALL the blame to accept, and the community is going to flip out on law enforcement because their kids aren't safe. If they keep Terri as the guilty party, then the school is off the hook, and the community remains calm.
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:47 am

Kh here's a timeline. LE has confirmed she was in the school. This timeline states Kyron was last seen by a student, but they backtracked on that statement.

Friday, June 4

8 a.m. Skyline Elementary, 11536 N.W. Skyline Blvd., opens early so students and parents can tour the science fair. A billboard outside reads: "June 4, I.B. Inquiry Expo, 8-10, Talent show, 1-2:45." Kyron was to take part in both the expo/science fair and the talent show.

Terri Moulton Horman arrives shortly afterward with her stepson, Kyron.

8:15 a.m. Gina Zimmerman, president of the school PTA, arrives and sees Kyron with his stepmother in front of his exhibit.

8:45 a.m. Terri Horman leaves after watching Kyron walk toward his classroom after touring the science fair.

9 a.m. Kyron is reportedly seen by a student near the south entrance of the school, according to Sheriff Dan Staton, who says that was the last time the boy was seen. Multnomah County authorities later backtrack on that statement.

10 a.m. Classes begin

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_horman_chronology_of_eve.html
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:50 am

Much like the Haleigh case: "Don't worry! Your children are safe! This was not a stranger abduction! We are on top of things! We know who did it! (we just can't prove it)." kh

Photobucket
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:50 am

Thanx pipester. I was just wondering if it was possible that she wasn't even there on that day. kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:07 am

Maat wrote:If they acknowledge a stranger possibility, then the school has ALL the blame to accept, and the community is going to flip out on law enforcement because their kids aren't safe. If they keep Terri as the guilty party, then the school is off the hook, and the community remains calm.

And that is the story in a nut shell.
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:10 am

Maat wrote:I remember Tanner mentioned it. The teacher mentioned it. The PTA President mentioned it. The older kid who saw Kyron, Terri, and the truck. Just to name a few.

As for DeeDee doing the errands, the stores were visited between 9-11 (can't remember exact times), and DeeDee is accounted for until 11 or 11:30 that morning. Then, it looks like she ran out for lunch because she was back working by 1pm.

They keep trying to make everything steer towards Terri, and it doesn't. I still think the stranger scenario makes the most sense.

Oh, but the latest from LE is that DeDe was unaccounted for for 3 HOURS that morning! Just how did that timeline change? Grrrr....

Hey, you know what? I'm unaccounted for right now! I'm online but anyone could be using my name. Rolling Eyes
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:17 am

The only think I can't explain is the talent show Kyron was supposed to be in...

I don't see Terri missing that, but who knows?

I don't know why if Kaine was going to leave his office early, he couldn't have left early to go see Kyron in the talent show....but who knows?

Makes me wonder if Terri and Kaine knew about the talent show or if Kryon was to be in it.

But a parent said Kryon was supposed to be in it....

I'd like to know what his talent was that day! Or if he really was supposed to be in it.

I also wonder if Terri may have asked Kaine to come home to work so she could go to the talent show...Kiara being sick, she may have wanted Kaine's help so she could go be with Kyron. But then Kaine shows up late, and that's why Terri missed it?

If that has any truth to it, then what if Kaine wanted Terri to miss the show so she wouldn't realize Kyron was gone until the all mighty wonderful Kaine went to the bus stop first to discover Kyron gone! Shocked

How unrealistic would it be to think Kaine did something with/to Kyron? And then think about it...set Terri up for the fall by harping on her character, gets his old high school buddy to get cozy with her to show more questionable character, LE falls for it and gets the GJ to say she has the character for it, then Kaine somehow finds Kyron's body by accident and the circle is complete for framing Terri because she had the character and now there's Kyron?

Last edited by LottieM on Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by *KJ* Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:22 am

I'm SO frustrated! I want to trust LE. I give some weight to the fact that we don't know all that they do. But this latest thing, where she parked and then the groundskeepers, has me BAFFLED! I can see how this type of thing could have happened...they are asking people if the SAW something, if they saw Terri, if they saw the white truck...well the groundskeeper didn't, so there wasn't anything for him to report.

BUT thing is, this can't be the first time that NOT seeing something where LE thinks it would be has altered something in a case...WHY IN THE WORLD didn't they talk to the groundkeeper BEFORE doing the presser?

It just makes me wonder what else they aren't double checking.

I do think stranger/community member makes the most sense here too...but you gotta think that LE has considered this. For pete's sake the FBI is involved. And you gotta admit Terri and her friends ARE acting a odd.

I think there is a lot of bent emotions in that family, and I'm afraid that this 'pressure cooker' they've put them in is only boiling it up and NOT providing info into Kyron's disappearance.

I'm afraid of what the truth is in this case. I don't want to think that a person walked into that school and managed to walk out with a child...and I certainly don't want to think that a mother with a few pals were able to do this either.

The thing that REALLY sticks with me is James & Kiara...how in the world could she NOT think of them and what COULD fall out of this? If she wanted away from Kaine, why wouldn't she just get a divorce or leave? It makes NO sense to me! I can't believe that she was SO angry at Kaine (about James or a potential affair or both) that she got back at him this way...the MUCH easier thing would have been to just leave...then Desiree would have most likely ended up with him, or lord only knows even Terri could have, given the fact that SHE is/was his primary caregiver.

How in the world could she have killed him in that little window? So did she hand him off? And if so, who in their right mind would still have him with all this publicity? With her phone being monitored (which I'm not sure she knew with some of the stuff being reported) wouldn't she have contacted this 'person'? And as for this person...this far out with little to no contact from Terri, wouldn't he/she just consider leaving him off somewhere he'd be found?

GRRRRR!

And something else that doesn't jive in my mind...to organize and plan and premeditate and recruit all these people she'd have to be pretty calculating...her actions, all the stuff that has been reported about her personality and choices leads me to believe that she just isn't all that clever...or maybe it's that she is more impulsive that a 'manager'...does that make sense? Unless this woman has some SERIOUS mental issues, I just can't make sense of these 2 conflicting characteristics.

If she is involved, the only thing that makes any sense at all to me is that he's hidden within some kind of underground system for abused children...but even then, I just can't imagine it staying quiet this long. Who the heck would he be hidden from. If he was being abused, why wouldn't she just report it? Why would it be better to do it this way? The only person I can think of to make this possibility work is Tony with his blue-buddies to protect him. But that's highly unbelievable, because Tony has NO ties to Kyron and I'm sure that D would take the right steps if that were true or even remotely possible.

How in the world could she compromise her life while 'planning' all this...the loss of her children, the loss of her marriage, the loss of her home, loss of reputation...it's all happening and she hasn't even been proven guilty...if she is involved there has GOT to be something a heck of a lot bigger than James being sent away and a possible affair.

It's just all too complicated.

I just wish Terri would talk out. I wish she would co a presser with her attorney. I wish she would tell the world her side.

It's Friday. Think we'll hear from Kaine & Desiree today?

And oh

...in terms of the presser the other day...what do you all make of the witness that they are trying to ID? They seem to have a vehicle in mind...it was noteworthy for someone...LE thinks it'll turn out to be a parent (and maybe it is) but what was the noteworthy thing? Would just confirming that they are a parent make them automatically 'innocent' or anything?

...in terms of her parking where they 'think' she parked...with that big truck, regardless of the weather &/or her fussy toddler...I'd be parking it far away too. I just have a Cherokee and I hate parking that thing or even weaseling out later from parked cars. It's hard to see small things well and it's stiff to drive. I don't know this is why, but running (in my mind) is WAY easier than menuvering that thing.

Ok, vented! God help us, what is coming next?

ETA: as for the talent show...I'm not convinced any of them knew about it. Wouldn't Kyron be talking about it? Were the parents even invited? It's posted, but seems like Kyron didn't even mention it to Kaine or Desiree....it would seem.
*KJ*
*KJ*

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:29 am

Excellent post, KJ! None of this makes any sense at all. And your point about parking the truck out of the way at the stores. If she's not used to driving it, she may have been leary of getting Kaine's truck banged up or not being able to park it in a tight spot.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:35 am

I think a parent said he was going to be in the talent show, but no one else has said that. I think it is likely that maybe his class was doing something together, like one of those sing song things classes do sometimes, or he was not in it at all. That one bothered me at first, but if he was in it with some kind of solo act, then ALL his parents stink, not just Terri.

They are all odd in my mind. But, I can't get how Terri goes from being a goddess to a demon in one day. She was SuperMom according to everyone for years until that one day. She must be one heck of an actress then. How do you manage to do that for years, then suddenly can't hold it for the public?

They started out talking about how she must have done it because he was wearing a CSI shirt, she watched those shows (by herself or the whole family?), she read the books, and she posted online. Heck, how many of us must be killers then? That was just stupid. Plus, if she were that trained, then this scenario would be the most stupid of all, and the mistakes would have never happened.

If she is that stupid, then how could she plan it down to getting him out the door and getting it done and getting him out of the picture and being home within 4 hours max! All with Baby on Board.

A crime of opportunity is the only thing that makes sense to me. And Kyron was just the luck of the draw. It could have been any child in that school.
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:48 am

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2 - Page 16 791593
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:53 am

KJ- What a thoughtful and thought provoking post. Thanks so much. I am so glad that we can discuss all the different aspects/opinions of this case. I am definitely not sold on the 'Terri did it' or the 'Terri and Dede did it' idea. I am not saying that I believe 100% she didnt to it, but I have serious doubts about the way LE has handled this investigation and I have a definite 'reasonable doubt' as far as that is concerned. kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:53 am

What if Larry Moe and Curly ALL conspired in this plot and that's why they ALL jumped on her and stayed on her? I remember the letter they all 3 wrote without Terri....she didn't decline to be included! She wasn't even asked!

Those 3 alienated Terri and then went on National TV asking her to cooperate! Why not just keep her in your loop and keep badgering her to cooperate behind closed doors instead? Seems like a plan to get the public at large to see Terri as the perp!

And just who sent the landscaper to tell his 'story' that allowed Kaine to 'not have to be in the company of Terri anymore'? Did Kaine know about this man's previous contact with Terri where he was aggressive to her? Is it the same man? What if Kaine had sent that guy to hurt Terri in the first place? what if Kaine had a MFH plot with this guy against Terri?

I don't know.....but I think Larry Moe and Curly all had reason to want Terri to take care of Kryon and leave them to their own past-times and daily freedoms. If Terri had been planning on dropping out of the group by divorcing Kaine and leaving Kryon with them, could they have been so pissed off about it they'd sacrifice Kyron in such a way as to frame Terri just to get even with her for wanting them to deal with their own child?

I think it's possible because when sociopathic people focus their vengeance on one person, they not only have no conscience about harming that person but also they don't consider others who may be harmed because they are just collateral damage to get to their main victim....in my theory, that being Terri.

There should be public outcry in Portland to have Dez, Tony and Kaine produce conclusive alibis for that morning! If I lived there I'd want that in order to know IF my kids were really safe from a stranger who might be running lose or some school employee who might be ready to strike again when school starts again shortly.

LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:59 am

Is it true that Terri had just gotten her teaching license and was looking for work?

Couple that with Terri wanting a divorce from Kaine....and it spells trouble for Kaine and Dez/Tony.

Then even if Kyron shows up alive, Terri will have a hard time getting work as a teacher.

Who hate's Terri? (not bloggers...I mean within Terri's circle)

Last edited by LottieM on Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:00 am

Lottie - I like the way you think! You are as twisted as I am.
8)
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:01 am

Lottie- You are so right about that. It was sudden, calculated and well executed. And LE seemed to endorse and even support this approach. Kaine, Desirre, Tony have all done a wonderful job promoting themselves as the best example of a well balanced, nurturing, blended family with no scars upon their souls- ever. They were the mature, well adjusted ones! They never did no wrong! It was all Terri, all the time. For all intents and purposes she was amputated from their lives swiftly.... but I have to wonder how long this was going no in the family before Kyron went missing.

In regard to Terri's emails- I don't see anything suspicious or wrong with that. I visit with many friends through Email and it seems all normal to me. Her husband's a d!ck. She talked to her friends about it. Who wouldn't?

kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:02 am

Maat wrote:Lottie - I like the way you think! You are as twisted as I am.
8)

I'm glad I'm not alone in that! Very Happy
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:05 am

khintx wrote:Lottie- You are so right about that. It was sudden, calculated and well executed. And LE seemed to endorse and even support this approach. Kaine, Desirre, Tony have all done a wonderful job promoting themselves as the best example of a well balanced, nurturing, blended family with no scars upon their souls- ever. They were the mature, well adjusted ones! They never did no wrong! It was all Terri, all the time. For all intents and purposes she was amputated from their lives swiftly.... but I have to wonder how long this was going no in the family before Kyron went missing.

In regard to Terri's emails- I don't see anything suspicious or wrong with that. I visit with many friends through Email and it seems all normal to me. Her husband's a d!ck. She talked to her friends about it. Who wouldn't?

kh

Amputated! What a perfect word!

I don't see anything fishy about the emails either. Not even the short ones Dez said she got that day. I'd like to see the times on those emails Dez wrote back and even maybe her IP she wrote from...might could use that to show where Dez was that day....she was supposed to be working, yet she's emailing Terri all afternoon? Hmmm....but never mind...she's wearing the Blue Brothers tag so she's Teflon.
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:14 am

Lottie, if it was a 'stranger' abduction, and the 'stranger' worked at the school, I would say all the kids at school will be safe now. He got away with it the first time, so he would be stupid to try it again. Then LE would have to look somewhere else for Kyron's kidnapper.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:14 am

Have to say this could well be a stranger abduction...I just like to focus on the rest of the family besides Terri because they have been so bullying toward Terri that they deserve to be put under a microscope too just because they are being so holier than thou!

Funny though, when I dissect them, they seem to have more motive to harm Kyron than Terri did...all she had to do was go ahead with her divorce, take her new teaching job and Kiara and move on to a new life.

Remember Kaine's words about his and Terri's talk of divorce just prior to Kyron going missing....he said he thought they had that worked out 'in a positive way'. So this means Kaine thought he had talked Terri out of a divorce. maybe she came back later and said she was going ahead with it....and maybe it angered Kaine and he settled it in a 'nonpositive way'.
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next