Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2

+11
Maat
Justice4all
*KJ*
khintx
FystyAngel
JAG
Piper
sitemama
LottieM
Snaz
Calypso
15 posters

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2

Post by Julie Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:59 pm

I would definitely get the chips. When kids turn 18, they can decide if they want them removed. (However, it would be smarter to keep it in because look at how many adults, over 18, disappear.)
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2

Post by Calypso Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:37 pm

Not me! I would fight tooth and nail on that one.
Just more rights for us to loose.

All your information will be downloaded onto the chip- banking, everything. If you aren't in what the government considers compliance, they can turn your chip off.

They ought to stick them in child sexual predators and monitor their movements.

Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:49 pm

Calypso, are you sure the chips would be monitored by the government? Are the chips that are put in our pets also governed by the government? Why can't parents have chips put in their children that would only identify them, but not list their entire history? BTW, children don't have banking history.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:54 pm

I know Mama.

Watch that video I posted on the bottom of my last post on the bottom of the last page the last page.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:56 pm

Mama,

Google search this:

RFID Chip, RFID Chip Implant

There are a bunch of articles and videos.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:09 pm

http://www.oilempire.us/rfid.html

Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
a key part of the global surveillance society

a technological advancement over Nazi tattooing of prisoners

Revelation 13:16-18

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

http://www.spychips.com/

Wal-Mart, the nation's largest retailer, has declared war on our privacy. The giant retailer has announced it will begin placing item-level RFID (Radio Frequency IDentification) tracking tags on clothing sold in its stores.

Last edited by Calypso on Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:10 pm

Piper wrote:Well said, Lottie. They desperately want Terri to be responsible for Kyron's disappearance, whether she's guilty or not. She is being made out to be an absolute monster. If she was so bad, why did they leave Kyron in her care?

Oh exactly, Piper! Why did they let Terri be alone with Kyron at all if she was so bad?

They know better! And something tells me even if they did think Terri was a monster they'd err of side of keeping their own freedoms as opposed to having to take full time responsibility for an active 7 year old boy.

It's very common for people (who don't take criticism well/narcissistic personalities) to shirk responsibility and just passively pass it on to someone else (Terri) so IF anything goes wrong they can blame someone else for it and still, themselves, remain perfect. I'd venture a guess that, despite that Terri was in charge of Kyron's everyday details, Kaine and Dez critiqued her on a regular basis to do it 'the way they would'....after all THEY are his real parents! So what does that make Terri to them? It makes her just what you see them making her now...NOT a mother, but someone THEY trusted with THEIR child. And now THEIR child is gone, and it HAS to be Terri's fault....no doubt like any other time something wasn't perfect.

Let's look at what Kaine said about James and the problems within the household. KAINE was only having NORMAL issues with a young colt! While Terri's issues with James unrealistic. Kaine was just 'trying to lead James down the proper path', while Terri was just being a bitch! There's no in between as if sometimes Terri was OK and sometimes Kaine was not perfect! Kaine has drawn a line in the sand with no gray area of unity within the family dynamic even with James! I wonder what James has to say about this?

I think Kaine goes way too far in exposing Terri's cell phone messages to the world. And I'm very sure he was instrumental in sharing them with LE and the world because LE would need a warrant to do it all by themselves. Kaine is after Terri like a hungry piranha! He's like a terrorist! Sad I wonder what his disciplinary methods were with Kyron?
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:16 pm

Lottie said:
Kaine is after Terri like a hungry piranha! He's like a terrorist! Sad I wonder what his disciplinary methods were with Kyron?

OMG, what is that precious little baby, Kiara, going thru? He does not strike me as being a very loving parent, and if Dez is helping care for the baby, and they both hate Terri so much, will they take their anger out on her baby?
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:24 pm

Kiara is the spitting image of Terri.....I can't see Desiree taking care of her, but who knows.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:35 pm

Yell, and I can't see Kaine taking care of her either.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:17 pm

sitemama wrote:Lottie said:
Kaine is after Terri like a hungry piranha! He's like a terrorist! Sad I wonder what his disciplinary methods were with Kyron?

OMG, what is that precious little baby, Kiara, going thru? He does not strike me as being a very loving parent, and if Dez is helping care for the baby, and they both hate Terri so much, will they take their anger out on her baby?

Good question, mama.

From pics we see Kiara seemed to be a normal happy child, healthy looking and well dressed, with Terri taking her out and about and showing her things....we hear from Kaine how Kiara was playing in her room on June 4 when he got there from work that afternoon, so it seems like Kiara is probably well behaved.....NEXT we hear Kaine talk about how Kiara is a whole different child now that Terri is out of the picture! And I, for one, wonder what that means in contrast to how she seemed normal and happy before.

Not to mention Kaine was asked who was helping him watch Kiara these days....and he wouldn't say! Where the heck is she?
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:21 pm

I had to add ...

I think there's something horribly wrong with taking that baby girl away from her mother/primary care giver abruptly like Kaine did! You just KNOW that baby cried for her mother! What is Kaine telling her as to why she can't see her mom? Is he telling her that Terri abandoned her because she's a big old bitch? I hope, under these circumstances Child Services is involved in Kiara's well being! If they're not, they should be!
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:19 pm

She's about the same age Kyron was when Desiree turned him over to Kaine and Terri to raise.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:33 pm

I think everyone is forgetting that LE told Kaine that Terri tried to have him KILLED. In order for the baby girl to be taken away from it's mom AND Kaine getting a Restraining Order WITHOUT a hearing, there had to be some sort of PROOF.

Right now, we have very little information. I think that emotions are running very high. Every photo that I have seen of Kyron & his father, they BOTH look genuinely happy.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lc Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:56 pm

Fysty, I don't know what happens in Oregon, but in a lot of jurisdictions, ROs are issued on the basis of an assertion only, the plan being that everything will be sorted out at a hearing later.

lc

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:17 pm

Fysty, I believe LE would have felt remiss in not passing on the Kaine what the landscaper 'claimed'...but that doesn't mean they have any proof because IF they did Terri would have been arrested on just that charge.

As for the RO...Kaine freaked out, IMO....based on unreliable accusations. I can, however, understand his fear...but not the need to take Kiara. THAT was based on his assertion that Terri harmed Kyron and would therefore harm Kiara. Kaine's actions are a conglomerated mess of apples and oranges.
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:29 pm

Welcome to RC, lc. We are glad to have your input into these cases we are watching.

sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:33 pm

I heard they THOUGHT she tried to have him killed based on what a landscaper decided to say nearly a year later when he could milk some publicity from it. And it was apparently someone she had previously called the police on. And she called them again when he showed up at the house with an undercover officer. That is one ship that sank! That was never substantiated. Therefore, the RO was obtained using faulty information.

WHEN she gets to court to contest it, she will win. Right now, she is probably just waiting out the drama because her attorney told her to. She screwed up earlier. Kaine told her to not talk or defend herself, and she started posting online (or at least someone using the IP address at her house did). Did you know that you can be outside someone's house and if they do not have a secure internet connection, you can access their IP address and post? It looks like they are putting out that info. Her attorney stopped that posting stuff!
Maat
Maat

Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:05 am

Great post, Maat!

Do you all remember back in the beginning days of this farce, it was said Terri posted on crime boards regularly and her habit was to defend the victim? She, apparently, had been posting on crime boards long before Kyron went missing.

It wouldn't take much to find her passwords and post in her name AFTER June 4....and as snoopy as Kaine is, I'm sure he'd be a good one to find her passwords. Just sayin'....like Maat was talking about, it's the internet! Nothing on it can be proven to be written by Terri...not even those emails to Dez or for that matter, not even the cell phone sexting and pictures. But whatever, all of that is insignificant to the case IMO.

I thought it was strange that LE told the family to go about their lives as normal...and Kaine and Terri went on to the gym as normal...but of course, the media only bitched about Terri going. But Kaine didn't go about HIS life as normal otherwise....he didn't go to work regularly! Seems it was just Terri they wanted to 'act as if things were normal'.....have they been setting her up all along?
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:21 am

Calypso wrote:Not me! I would fight tooth and nail on that one.
Just more rights for us to loose.

All your information will be downloaded onto the chip- banking, everything. If you aren't in what the government considers compliance, they can turn your chip off.

They ought to stick them in child sexual predators and monitor their movements.

I meant chips that if your child was missing they could pinpoint an exact location of their whereabouts. That would be the only feature, except maybe a name & address identifier for any unknown bodies that may be found.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:28 am

Balloons of Hope: 300 balloons released for Kyron

By Valerie Hurst, KATU News and KATU.com Staff

Story Published: Aug 7, 2010 at 6:23 PM PDT
Story Updated: Aug 7, 2010 at 7:01 PM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. – It was a sad but hopeful moment Saturday in the disappearance of and nine-week search for Kyron Horman.

Hundreds gathered at his rural Northwest Portland elementary school, to offer prayers and well wishes in a unique way: hundreds of balloons were released into the sky at Kyron's Wall of Hope just after 11 a.m. Saturday morning.

Read more:
http://www.katu.com/news/local/100198829.html

Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:49 am

Julie wrote:
I meant chips that if your child was missing they could pinpoint an exact location of their whereabouts. That would be the only feature, except maybe a name & address identifier for any unknown bodies that may be found.

Sure, that would be ideal if parents controled that type of information and were the ones keeping track of their children and can remove it. Unfortunately, Big Brother has other ideas with the chip. The chip will take away more of our liberties as a people.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:28 pm

http://www.koinlocal6.com/news/local/story/Intensive-Search-for-Kyron/EDGDIflt8065f2Pb5ARVrA.cspx

Intensive Search for Kyron
Last Update: 8/07 11:16 pm

Search and rescue teams undertake the most intense search for the Kyron Horman we’ve seen in weeks as investigators scour parts of Washington County.

It’s unclear whether search crews were out as a result of information brought forth in recent grand jury hearings, but a retired Portland Police Bureau detective commander says crews wouldn’t be back searching the area without cause.

“I don’t think they’re checking without any background to it, they’re checking for a reason,” said Cliff Madison.

A retired commander with the Detective Division of PPB, Madison says there’s something that tells investigators to take a second or third look today as they mount up for the largest recent search effort since Kyron first vanished.

Whether or not it’s information gleaned from the grand jury hearings is unclear but Madison says it’s not coming from thin air.

“I think there’ll be information that they (detectives) either need to recheck or confirm. I think they’re in the position that something tells them the better go back out and check again,” he said.

Those living in the area were caught by surprise at today’s efforts, so much so that it created a lot of confusion, including a large police response to an unconnected 911 call.

Madison says situations like that, tips that may go somewhere but only lead to dead ends can only add to the toll it’s taking on investigators.

“They’ve got to be at a point where they’re a little bit frustrated because they have a certain amount of evidence and finalize that into an area where they can finally make an arrest,” said Madison.

(This reminds me of the big "Shell Harbor" search/fiasco- the one that was going to break the Haleigh case wide open. While I hope they find what they need to figure things out, it really doesn't make me that hopeful. kh)
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:59 pm

Thanks for the update, kh!

Those living in the area were caught by surprise at today’s efforts, so much so that it created a lot of confusion, including a large police response to an unconnected 911 call.

Any idea what this 911 call was about?
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:21 pm

I don't know but wondered about the "large police response to an unconnected 911 call" also.

Where is Washington county in relationo to Multnomah County?
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:32 pm

Thought this was interesting (I know, Wilkipedia!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Citation_needed

Economy

The Washington County Courthouse in HillsboroWashington County is centered on a fertile plain that attracted farmers before the first wagon trains. In 1997, orchards covered 8,403 acres (34 km²) of the county's lands and 1,163 acres (4.7 km²) were devoted to vineyards.[citation needed] Agriculture is still a major industry in Washington County, as are lumber, manufacturing, and food processing. (The county is home to Roloff Farms, featured in the TV show Little People, Big World.)

The development of a large electronics industry during the 1980s and 1990s is the dominating factor of the county economy. California-based Intel, Oregon's largest private for-profit employer, has its largest concentration of employees in the county, mainly in Hillsboro.[citation needed] Other technology companies include Lattice Semiconductor, FEI Company, Merix, TriQuint Semiconductor, Tektronix, SolarWorld, Planar Systems, and EPSON.[citation needed] ]

Nike, one of two Fortune 500 corporations based in Oregon, has its headquarters in Washington County. Until it was acquired by IBM, Sequent Computer Systems was headquartered right next door to Nike. The facility is now host to a number of software groups for IBM, including one of its Linux Technology Centers. Other companies with headquarters in Washington County include optical instruments manufacturer Leupold & Stevens, Columbia Sportswear, and Reser's Fine Foods.

(The citation needed is explained here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Citation_needed )
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:38 pm

This now raises some questions to Kaine's camp.

If this article is correct that Washington County has the largest concentration of Intel employees, is it possible the person who abducted Kyron was an Intel employee?
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:03 pm

Since we have no concrete information, and we are all just guessing, here's mine. Maybe Kaine pissed someone off and they took Kyron for spite. It could actually be someone who also has a kid in that same school.

I know this is way off base, but so is a lot of other guesses we are hearing in this case.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:06 pm

that guess isn't too far fetched Mama.

As a matter of fact, thats a good guess!! Very Happy
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:10 pm

The best defense is a good offense

Kaine very well could have pissed someone off at work and they could have taken Kyron out of spite or wanting to get even with him.

Do we know what Kaine's job duties were?
Could he have hired and fired people?

Could he have ratted someone out at work or made something up to cover his own butt and someone else got in trouble or fired?

Could this issue affected someone where they lost their childen?

Last edited by Calypso on Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Gosh! Who spells like that???)
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:12 pm

Could Pam or Phyliss or whoever Kaine allegedly messed around with, in the last few years, taken Kyron?
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:18 pm

OMG, I didn't know Kaine had 'messed around'!! I thought only Terri was messing around??? If it is a fact that Kaine had a 'girl friend', then why in the hell did he and Dez make such a big deal out of Terri and the Cook guy? They only 'hooked up' after Kyron went missing, as Cook said he didn't connect with the Hormans until afterwards, and he helped organize posting the missing flyers.

sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:35 pm

Crews Search Again In Kyron Horman Case

POSTED: 11:09 am PDT August 8, 2010
UPDATED: 11:21 am PDT August 8, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Crews returned to northwest Portland on Saturday in the search for missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman.

FOX 12 has confirmed that a tip from DeDe Spicher -- a friend of Kyron's stepmother Terri Horman -- is what sparked the search.

Search teams were seen near a field off Cornelius Pass Road, about one mile south of Skyline School. Kyron was last seen at the school June 4 and his stepmother was the last person known to have seen him.

Crews were also seen in a field off Cornell Road on Sunday.

Read more:
http://www.kptv.com/news/24556227/detail.html
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:37 pm

mama and Calypso....I'll join speculation about Kaine and his relationship to Washington County/Intel....

Kaine has shown himself to be, for lack of a better word....a Turd!....but more comprehensively, he has shown himself to be aggressive, controlling and vengeful...IF he had used such personality traits to cause someone at work a major problem, Kyron's disappearance might well be connected to Kaine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But on the other hand....I am reminded of the call that came in to LE the day of June 4 BEFORE Kyron was reported missing of a RED car (possibly a mustang) speeding away from Sauvie Island with a BLUE suv type vehicle. OK so sure Kaine had the red mustang that day and DeDe is said to have driven a blue suv...don't know about dede's vehicle for sure, but let's just leave the driver's identity out for a minute and speculate that Kaine was driving the red car that day on Sauvie Island in connection with someone in a blue suv.

I'd like to know what time this occurred...as well as what times Kaine can be accounted for at work on June 4 by someone other than himself. It was not his habit to come home to work every Friday afternoon....did he have a habit at all, or was it just a coincidence that he was home on June 4 early from work. Did he actually even go into his office at Intel on June 4? Was he ACTUALLY at work at the time the red car was seen at SI?

This call was not immediately connected to Kyron because it was BEFORE that afternoon. Should it be connected now? I think it's worth checking out!

Speculating what might be derived from this....was Kaine looking for someone in particular and wanted the red car that morning because the person only knew of his truck? (I don't buy the completely senseless story that Terri NEEDED the truck to haul the project home because the mustang's back seat lays down and opens to the trunk where the exhibit could easily have been put...I think Kaine WANTED the Mustang that morning).

Why might he have wanted it? How about because he knew Terri left her cell phone in there and he could use the pings from Sauvie Island to 'suggest' Terri took Kyron...when actually it's Kaine who has him stashed and whoever was driving the blue suv is who helped Kaine by swapping Kyron to the blue suv at SI.

Now why would Kaine such a thing? I don't know...the whole bunch of them are weird...but let's say Kaine wanted to frame Terri for kidnapping and hiding Kyron...then Kaine 'finds' Kyron alive and well...but Terri goes to jail anyway...good way to get vengeance on a wife that is wanting to leave you (and most likely file for child support for Kiara). A little over the top, and very risky....but what if it was Dez in the blue suv? Rental maybe?

Does Dez have a solid alibi that she was in fact at work that morning?

Could Kaine and Dez have planned this whole thing because they both hated Terri for wanting to dump Kyron on one or the other of them? Stranger things have happened.
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:47 pm

Lottie~

How about we go one step further and ask ourselves- since Dez's husband is a cop and would be privy to the investigation (I don't care what they say, professional courtesy is alive and well), IF not Dez, she's too much of a loose cannon, then who in the blue SUV?

A mistress of Kaines?

A friend of Kaines?
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:50 pm

I don't buy the story of Terri needing the truck either.

I'm also suspicious of "FOX 12 has confirmed that a tip from DeDe Spicher". FOX news, to me, isn't always reliable.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:55 pm

I don't want to start a rumor mill churning away at useless crap so....

RUMOR!!!!

Rumor is DeDe DOES drive a blue suv.
IF it was Terri's Red Mustang on Sauvie Island that day with Kaine driving it, and DeDe driving the blue suv....could those two have been having an affair?

LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:57 pm

Calypso wrote:I don't buy the story of Terri needing the truck either.

I'm also suspicious of "FOX 12 has confirmed that a tip from DeDe Spicher". FOX news, to me, isn't always reliable.

None of the media is reliable! They say 'it was confirmed'...but they don't say by whom? Could be Kaine or Dez comfirmed it...and we all know what's that worth.
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:58 pm

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2 - Page 13 Shrug
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:00 pm

Calypso wrote:Lottie~

How about we go one step further and ask ourselves- since Dez's husband is a cop and would be privy to the investigation (I don't care what they say, professional courtesy is alive and well), IF not Dez, she's too much of a loose cannon, then who in the blue SUV?

A mistress of Kaines?

A friend of Kaines?

I completely agree with you that it's highly likely Tony has 'professional courtesy'! It IS alive and well within all cop ranks across the country!

I also believe he is privy to inside info and perhaps even may be 'guiding' his cop buddies along toward blaming Terri...and they are ignorantly trusting him because he's BLUE! Rolling Eyes

Why hasn't Tony taken a poly? or accounted for HIS whereabouts June 4th?
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:08 pm

Lottie,

The other 3, Larry, Moe and Curly, allegedly took polygraphs. I read somewhere that theirs were taken in Medford.

I tried to find the information again, but was unable to. I cannot find any documentation on this. Everyone assumes all four of the parents/step parents, took polys in Multnomah Co.

If anyone can help locate this info for clarification, I'd appreciate it.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by lc Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:29 pm

Thanks for the welcome, Sitemama. I've enjoyed reading here the last week or so, and yesterday I decided to jump in.

lc

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:33 pm

Welcome lc. I'm not as up on this case as some of the others here. I hope you like it here at RC as much as we do.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:34 pm

If they are searching in an area because of a tip from De De, it doesn't necessarily have to be bad for Terri, it could involve Kaine.

Maybe De De happened to see the red mustang, and thought it was Terri, but found out it was Kaine. She wanted to find out why he was on that island, instead of being at work. She may have been helping Terri catch him in his little escapade with Pam or Phyllis. He was trying to get away from her, and she was trying to keep up with him, may explain why witnesses thought the blue vehicle was chasing the red mustang.

When she was questioned, she could have told LE about seeing him on the island and he was trying to get away from her. At that time she did not know Kyron was missing. She just thought she had caught him in his affair. Since he had the mustang, Terri's cell phone may have been in the car.

Oh, and BTW, her dad is also helping with the search, as he is also Blue/LE.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:02 pm

sitemama wrote:Since we have no concrete information, and we are all just guessing, here's mine. Maybe Kaine pissed someone off and they took Kyron for spite........ It could actually be someone who also has a kid in that same school.

I know this is way off base, but so is a lot of other guesses we are hearing in this case.

My guess is that Kaine pisses a lot of people off. Just how much remains to be seen. It could be someone from school. I have always thought that. Now, I'm not sayin Kaine did it, I'm just sayin I'm ready for the Terri hate fest and the Des,Ky,Tony love fest to be over and lets all look at this with fresh eyes and take off the tunnel vision glasses.

Also, I have always had a problem with "the last person to see em did it" theory. While that is certainly a good place to start, in the end the 'last person to see kyron' is who ever took him, or worse, and may not be Terri at all. We just don't know.

I hope they figure this out, I really do. It could very well be Terri- but maybe not. I just hope they figure it out.

kh

khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:05 pm

I guess LE is not believing the little classmate of Kyron's, who saw him after Terri left him.

The kid had no reason to lie about seeing him, but it did not fit in with the story they are telling. That may be why LE told the kid's grandma not to speak to the media, as they didn't want that part of the story to get out to the public

sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:08 pm

sitemama wrote:If they are searching in an area because of a tip from De De, it doesn't necessarily have to be bad for Terri, it could involve Kaine.

Maybe De De happened to see the red mustang, and thought it was Terri, but found out it was Kaine. She wanted to find out why he was on that island, instead of being at work. She may have been helping Terri catch him in his little escapade with Pam or Phyllis. He was trying to get away from her, and she was trying to keep up with him, may explain why witnesses thought the blue vehicle was chasing the red mustang.

When she was questioned, she could have told LE about seeing him on the island and he was trying to get away from her. At that time she did not know Kyron was missing. She just thought she had caught him in his affair. Since he had the mustang, Terri's cell phone may have been in the car.

Oh, and BTW, her dad is also helping with the search, as he is also Blue/LE.

mama, that makes a LOT of sense!
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:12 pm

Calypso wrote:Lottie,

The other 3, Larry, Moe and Curly, allegedly took polygraphs. I read somewhere that theirs were taken in Medford.

I tried to find the information again, but was unable to. I cannot find any documentation on this. Everyone assumes all four of the parents/step parents, took polys in Multnomah Co.

If anyone can help locate this info for clarification, I'd appreciate it.

I'm putting my request out for anyone to find out if Tony actually did take a poly!
All we hear is that Kaine, Dez and Terri did. I haven't seen anywhere that Tony ever did and I doubt seriously Mr Cop Curly/Tony would ever agree to take a poly under any circumstances because he's...well, he's a cop! Cops know better!
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by lc Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:18 pm

Or course, we don't even know if Terri even "failed" those polygraphs. I understand it's common in some investigations to tell a suspect s/he "failed" when the suspect didn't.

Frankly, it doesn't matter to me if she failed or not, I just don't believe in polygraphs.

lc

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:21 pm

Welcome lc.

You have now entered the Twilight Zone...

Just kidding! You couldn't have found a more compassioned/dedicated group than on this site.

Looking forward to posting with you!
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next