Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09

+9
eva
sitemama
cchristyra
FystyAngel
Sherry
Julie
Justice4all
Snaz
Piper
13 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 4 Empty Re: Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09

Post by Piper Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:16 pm

I love the card! Thank you!! Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 4 624539
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 4 Empty Re: Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09

Post by Julie Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:29 pm

What a fantastic Christmas card, thank you.

Oh Behave
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by cchristyra Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:19 pm

Thank you so much Ann Tx for posting the Christmas card up, of course I do not know how to do it. I hope everyone has a great Christmas and New Years. I know its early to be wishing everyone good tidings but you never know when my internet will be off, lol. I will not be able to get back home till after the holidays, dont know if anyone will be searching, its killing me not being there looking for him, I know timing is everything. Yall take care and I will talk to yall soon.
Love
Christy
cchristyra
cchristyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:20 pm

You welcome, Christy! Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 4 582523 Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 4 624539 Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 4 676280
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:36 am

Hi, Christy!

I had the Link to the Christmas card posted and Justice4All fixed it where one can click on: Click here for your card.

Thanks, Justice!
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:38 am

Hi, Christy!

I got your phone message and tried calling you back that night. Sorry we have not been able to connect. Maybe later today.

Hope you are feeling better! Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 4 582523
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:21 pm

Hi, Christy!

Thinking of you during this holiday season.

Wishing you and your family a "Merry Christmas" and a "Happy New Year!"

Maybe your beloved son, Zach, will be found in 2011.

I will remember Zach in my prayers at Christmas Evening Mass.

afro Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 4 624539 afro
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by cchristyra Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:41 pm

Thank you Ann tx, I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! It is a hard time during the holidays, but with great friends it makes it easier. I do hope that this will be the year that Zachary will be found, may God Bless you all for your support and prayers.
cchristyra
cchristyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:12 pm

Christy, I wish you peace and happiness and I hope the new year will bring you the answers you need. You are in my thoughts and prayers. hug
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:01 pm

~ ~ ~ "Happy New Year, Christy!" ~ ~ ~

May 2011 be the year that you find your beloved son, Zach.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by cchristyra Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:00 pm

Thank you Anne tx, I want to wish you and everyone else a very Happy New Years! I hope this is the year we will find our love ones who are missing, prayer is a powerful thing. I am praying for my family and the family of friends who have supported us during these difficult times, thank you and God Bless.
Christy
cchristyra
cchristyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:48 pm

Happy New Year to you, Christy. I hope this new year will bring the answers you need and you will be able to bring Zachary home, where he belongs. My heart is with you and all those that cherish your beloved son. afro
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:49 pm

Hi, Christy!

It was a pleasure talking to you today! You are an amazing lady and I admire your fight to not give up on finding Zach.

I hope all of the things transpire that you have in mind. It has been a long road for you. Maybe one day soon you will find your beloved son, Zach, and can bring him home.

Please take care of yourself, Christy. The stress has to be monumental. I wish I could take your
pain away . . . the pain that you have to live with 24/7 of not knowing where Zach lies in wait for you to find him.

Keep your strong faith in God, Christy. One day Zach will be found and those responsible for his demise will be held accountable.

Special thoughts and prayers for you always, Christy! sucker
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:57 pm

Christy, thank you for coming on Zach's thread on occasion and making a comment. It is very nice and commendable of you.

With all you have going on, we do not expect you to make a comment. As you have seen on the previous pages, there are many here that support your efforts to find Zach.

For a wonderful lady and friend: Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 4 803492
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:20 pm

concerned wrote this beautiful poem for Zachary. I posted it in the our new Poetry Corner and I think it should be here as well:

ZACHARY A poem by concerned

2009,Zachary Pittman disappeared in June
He needed the attention fairly soon
He did not receive it and that's a shame
His family needs answers just the same
We need to post the adorable faces
But within every agency there are places
For someone to keep in the back of their mind
That every victim is a part of mankind
It should never matter the life they live
Or of what to society they are able to give
It should only matter that they are gone
And are not at home where they belong
When it comes to a loved one people should not
Have to stand alone while answers weren't sought
Zachary was a man, and out on his own
But not having heard from him it's not known
What happened to him or where he could be
Something authorities can clearly see
For him and his family it's not fair
Only some are worthy enough to care
While others are able to rejoice and unite
Zachary's family is still trying to fight
The system of Justice that empowers our land
And the Justice for all by which we stand
While some get Justice, others get none
So they need all of our help to get something done
Victims are not victims because they choose
Their fate and their destiny-hoping to lose
No one is perfect without a doubt
The fact they are victims are what it's about
So everyone, regardless, of what they believe
Needs to grasp the concept and begin to conceive
The understanding of Justice-the message we send
Is that all victims lose their life in the end
To say everyone counts, that way is best
For our system of Justice to be put to the test
Through it all if it ever means one thing
To his family it's answers we hope we can bring
Cali
Cali

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:42 pm

I know Christy will cherish the poem for her beloved son, Zach. Thank you, concerned, for remembering Zachary. And taking the time to pen these words, for his loved ones, means so much. The quest for justice will bring Zach home.

hug
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:01 am

Concerned, thank you for the beautiful poem! I left a comment on the other thread.

This poem fits the Zachary Pittman Case well!

Cali, thank you for posting the beautiful poem on Zachary's thread here.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by cchristyra Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:13 am

Hi Everyone
Its been awhile, just updating a little on Zacharys case. Today I applied on Nancy Graces Missing program and they want to do a story on Zachary, yea finally! If you want you can register and comment on Zacharys story. I am going to try to put the link here http://ireport.cnn.com/ir-topic-stories.jspa?topicId=540940. Also there is a documentary being filmed on the disappearnce of Zachary, am so excited and very nervous about all of this but this not about me its for Zachary. I want to thank everyone for being a part of Zachary and included him on this site, its means alot. I also talked to a investigative producer from Inside Editon on a piece they are doing and they may include Zachary in this segment, keep your fingers crossed and send the prayers coming, I thank you very much. Yall take care and will send details as they come.
Love Christy
cchristyra
cchristyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:46 am

Hi, Christy!

I am so glad that Zachary's case may get some long over due main stream media exposure.

I do hope Zach will be featured on the Nancy Grace Missing Persons show. For your info, FystyAngel set up a thread here at Reality Chatter and is posting all transcripts from the show on that exclusive thread.

I am registered with CNN - iReport and have left comments there before. Hopefully, tomorrow I will leave a comment on Zach's "thread."

I am so glad Simon and Jan Barrett brought attention to Zach's case and I am most appreciative of their efforts and articles regarding this case. If it were not for them, I would never have heard of Zach's case and I never would have had the honor of getting to know you. We can thank Jan for that!

Also, I really admire Simon for all of the time he dedicated to Zachary's case including coverage on his Sunday Radio Show.

Christy, you have done a remarkable job in your investigative efforts to locate your beloved son, Zach. You have stayed strong. I know there were days you had to force yourself out of bed and face another day without Zach. You had to get on the telephone and talk to folks about helping you with your search efforts.

You've had so many doors slammed in your face and the hint of threats. In spite of the many obstacles, you have desperately looked for Zach.

You have co-ordinated searches and I know the past year, you've had the opportunity to meet some really kind, compassionate folks that understand your strong desire to find Zach. For every rude person, I am sure you have met many that showed you kindness and compassion. You are the mother of a missing or as you feel, murdered child. It is a club no one wants to belong to. Regardless of age, Zach is your child.

As you know . . . my prayers and thoughts are with you, Christy!

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 4 803492
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:43 am

As Christy, Zach's mother, stated in her comment above (2-2-11 at 12:13 a.m.),
the Nancy Grace: America's Missing show wants to feature Zachary D. Pittman!

If you would like to show your support for Zachary being featured on NG America's Missing, please leave a comment here:

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-547989
iReport - CNN Zachary Dane Pittman

You can read Christy's request to Nancy Grace. So far, there are four comments. I notice there are over 30 Recommendations on Facebook at this time. I left a comment but on iReport I can not use Ann-Tx because it was taken when I registered.

If you click on 'Log in to comment' (in the Comment Section), a form should appear so you can register to comment on iReport.

I registered some time ago. It is very simple. You will be able to comment on iReport (not just Zach's thread.)

If you do Facebook, I see there is a place you can apparently click on.
~~~~~~

Here are other Links regarding Nancy Grace: Missing Persons:

http://ireport.cnn.com/ir-topic-stories.jspa?topicId=540940
iReport - CNN Nancy Grace: America's Missing

Please scroll down and you will see Zachary Dane Pittman. If you click on his name, it will take you to his "thread" which I posted below the second paragraph.

This Link is the Nancy Grace Programs page:

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/
CNN - Programs - Nancy Grace
~~~~~

We all have supported Christy for a long time here at Reality Chatter. A few months ago, FystyAngel so kindly allowed a thread to be set up here for Zachary Pittman.

As Christy has stated in her comments, she is most appreciative for our support. She appreciates all of the beautiful pictures, prayers, thoughts, kindness and compassion accorded her by so many here.

If you are interested, I know it would mean so much to Christy if you would take the time to leave a comment on iReport - Zachary Dane Pittman or Facebook (you can click on).

Many of us have followed Zachary's case for a very long time. There has been very little main stream media coverage. This is so exciting that Nancy Grace wants to feature Zachary. I think it is awesome and long over due!

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:33 am

This is wonderful news. Maybe this is the break that this case needs to finally find out what really has happened & bring him home. I'll go post on the other sites later today (my internet is going off & on again). I urge all of the RC family to please do the same. Lets help Christy bring Zachs case to the forefront.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:54 am

Hi, FystyAngel!

Thank you for your support and I know Christy will really appreciate your support and urging the RC family to do the same.

I live in southeast Texas and since 8 a.m., we have been on a rotation "Black Out." Our electricity goes off for 20 minutes each black out. We have been at freezing temps since 5 p.m. yesterday, a low of 17 degrees and it is currently 25 degrees.

This is a very hard freeze for my little corner of the world. I see some states are below 0 degrees!

Where Christy is located, I think she is iced and snowed in. I doubt if she has computer service and probably has no phone service. What a day!

For you, FystyAngel: Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 4 803492
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by cchristyra Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:02 pm

Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to let yall know that Zacharys pic and info was aired on 02/03 and 02/10 on the Nancy Grace Missing Persons show. He didnt get a segment but was chosen out of a lot of applicants. I am very happy that it was on. The Nancy Grace did not tell me when it would be aired or how many times. It was on a Thursday both times so maybe it will be aired again, I am so thankful. I met with the sherriffs dept. last week when I went home and the meeting was very good. They are really working on Zachs case. They are getting another article together to put in the local media or who ever picks it up. They also are assigning another detective along with the one we have already, plus their Sgt. This week there is suppossed to be a dive team going out to search a pond that someone who called a lead in, keep your fingers crossed and the prayers coming. I am very happy the way things are moving now. Thanks for yalls support and prayers. I will let you know about any thing else that comes up. Take care my friends.
Sincerely yours,
Christy
cchristyra
cchristyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:46 pm

That's wonderful news, Christy! I will keep praying for you and Zach.
Sherry
Sherry

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:55 pm

Hi Christy! This is fabulous news, thank you for the update. I'm glad there are so many people working hard in search of Zachary! Please know I think of you often.

Piper hug
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:11 pm

Hi, Chrisy!

Thank you for the update.

I did see Zachary's picture and info on the Nancy Grace - America's Missing Show on Thursday, 2-10-11. Although Zach's case was not a featured segment (show), I think it is awesome that he was selected to be featured as a "Missing" person. I imagine the competition for that slot was intense.

I am very happy to hear that you were able to meet with Louisiana LE regarding Zachary's case. It is good to know they were working on Zach's case all along and apparently are keeping it "close to the vest." It sounds as though LE is "beefing up" with additional detectives on the case. Perhaps they will solve Zach's case soon.

I am extremely happy and encouraged that LE are going to do a press release. I hope the media in New Orleans and the local media in St. Tammany Parish do a featured segment on Zachary's case.

This case needed media attention as it unfolded. Media attention can garner leads for LE and it keeps the focus on the case. Also, media attention puts pressure on LE to solve the case.

I hope the search will be successful and Zach will be found. It is time for Zach to come home!

As usual, my prayers and thoughts are with you, Christy!

sucker
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:32 pm

St. Tammany deputies reboot investigations of two missing men

Published: Tuesday, February 15, 2011, 2:35 PM CST

By Ron Thibodeaux, The Times-Picayune
NOLA.com - New Orleans, LA

The St. Tammany Parish Sheriff's Office is seeking the public's assistance with the search for two men first reported missing more than a year ago.

The cases are unrelated.

"We're just trying to generate new leads," sheriff's spokesman Capt. George Bonnett said Tuesday afternoon.

Zachary D. Pittman, 27, 35333 Mockingbird Loop, Pearl River, was last seen in June of 2009 walking away from his residence after being involved in a dispute with a family member.

Read more:

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2011/02/missing_slidell_man_found_two.html
~~~~~

NOLA.com is the on-line version of The Times-Picayune, New Orleans, Louisiana.

NOLA does not have a staff that writes articles. They will post articles that have been written by The Times-Picayune staff or articles that have been published in the Times-Picayune. All articles in the Times-Picayune are not posted on NOLA.com.

Christy, it is wonderful that NOLA posted this article!

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:58 pm

That is wonderful news! I pray that some questions finally get answered. Zach deserves it.

You can see all of Nancy Grace's new show here.... http://www.realitychatter.com/t3015-nancy-grace-missing-50-people-50-days-transcripts-only-please

FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:41 pm

Have You Seen These Two Missing Men?

by Jordan Early
WGNO News - New Orleans, LA

4:46 p.m. CST, February 15, 2011

SLIDELL — Have you seen Zachary Pittman or John Felton Winston? Both men are missing.

Read more:

http://www.abc26.com/news/local/wgno-have-you-seen-these-two-missing-men-20110215,0,1908589.story

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:08 am

Zachary Pittman's official Missing Persons information has been updated regarding the contact person:

Missing Person: Zachary D. Pittman

Sex: M
Race: White
Height: 5' 10"
Weight:
Hair:
Eyes:
Date of Birth: 11/29/1983
Missing Date: 6//2009

Comments:
Mr. Pittman is a 26 year old white male, with a thin/medium build. When last seen, he had close cut hair and wore a goatee. There are tattoos on his right shoulder and forearm. He was last seen in June, 2009 walking away from his residence in Pearl River, LA.
Anyone with information about Mr. Pittman's whereabouts is asked to call Detective Roger Gottardi at 985-726-7836.

http://www.stpso.com/missing.php?id=9&start=0
St. Tammany Parish Sheriff's Office - Louisiana
~~~~~

It's about time the name of the contact to call and phone number were updated! I wonder why weight, hair and eyes are not completed.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by cchristyra Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:48 am

Thank you Ann Tx, for posting Zacharys information and updates. You are so on top of Zacharys case. Yeah, you seen where LE finally corrected the detectives name on their website, took them long enough! The LE still has not conducted their dive for the search in Zachary, they are telling me it will be sometime next week, sure hope so, waiting around is very nerve racking! Thank you friends for keeping an interest in Zachary and the support you give me and my family. We have just wrapped up filming our part in a documentary about Zachary. We are really excited about this. I will let everyone know the details of when and where it will be shown. The film still has to go through editing, script writing, etc. I dont know all the lingo on film making! Thanks again everyone for the prayers and support, they are well appreiciated. Take care my friends.
Sincerely yours,
Christy
cchristyra
cchristyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:54 am

Christy, I'm really looking forward to the documentary. Please keep us posted. afro
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:47 am

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:27 pm

Although this article is about a missing girl from Florida, it mentions Zachary Pittman and Christy Ragas.

A special thanks to Jan and Simon Barrett who spent a tremendous amout of their personal time on bringing awareness to the Zachary Pittman case. If it had not been for their hard work and efforts, I, like many others, would never have heard of this case!
~~~~~

Missing Girl’s Mother Needs Your Help - Where Is Her Daughter, Andrea Parsons?

Posted on February 18th, 2011
by Jan Barrett - BNN

This is a heartwarming story about a mother desperately searching for her missing daughter. Linda Parsons, from Port Salerno, Florida, is not looking for fame. She is not doing this to try and get her picture on National TV. She just wants to find her daughter. The thing that makes this case so different is that 10 year old Andrea Parsons disappeared 17 years ago, but her mother just can’t give up hope that her daughter is out there somewhere waiting to be found and brought home and I for one, as a mother too, can’t blame her. Linda is a mother that needs answers. She is a mother that refuses to give up.

Snipped:
Another case of a missing man from Louisiana, Zachary Pittman, is one that has another mother desperately seeking her son. Christy Ragas has been desperately searching for any clues whatsoever that could help her locate him. Zachary has been missing since June 24, 2009. This was a case close to my home, from the area I lived most of my life so my husband, Simon and I got personally involved. Like Linda Parsons, Christy was having a hard time getting her story out as well. I contacted Christy and we started reporting on the case and now it seems as though the word has gotten out and has somewhat given Christy more strength to keep going. She was feeling so alone before and now she has hundreds supporting her and trying to help her keep Zach’s name out there in hopes of finding him.

Read more: http://www.bloggernews.net/126076
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by cchristyra Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:24 pm

Thank you Ann Tx again, I can never thank you enough for everything that you do for me and my family. I talked to Jan Barrett the other night, she truly is a wonderful person. I am so happy she mentioned Zachary in her article, she didnt have to do this but she did and I am so grateful. I will never forget the people that have stood by me and my family and for those If dont say it enough, Thank you from my heart and soul.
cchristyra
cchristyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:37 pm

Hi, Christy!

No thanks are expected. I am happy I can help in any small way possible.

Yes, Jan Barrett is truly a remarkable lady with a kind heart of compassion and willingness to help others with nothing expected in return.

Christy, I know you are very thankful and appreciative to all of those who have helped you and for the many wonderful folks that have offered prayers, thoughts and support of your efforts in finding Zachary.

I hope Zachary is found soon and you can bring him home!

Christy, stay strong and may your strong faith in God be of comfort to you during this difficult time.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:25 pm

I found this information on Investigation Discovery Web Site, asking to have cases suggested. They ask that a family member contact them. Maybe they can help you Christy.

Investigation Discovery

David Lohr Bio

David Lohr has been writing about crime and criminals for over 15 years. A former senior investigative crime writer for CourtTV’s Crime Library, Mr. Lohr received national media attention in 2003, when Dennis Rader modified parts of a story Mr. Lohr had written about the BTK serial killer case and then sent it off to the media, along with proof that he was BTK. In 2005, Rader confessed to killing 10 people between 1974 and 1991.

One of the most sought after crime experts in the world, Mr. Lohr has been the subject of commercials and TV shows; most recently, episodes of Discovery's original series, Wicked Attraction. In addition to his numerous apperances on Fox, CNN, ABC, CBS and Fox, Mr. Lohr was recently the focus of a radio media tour that included nearly 100 stations.

Readers and critics alike regard Mr. Lohr as one of the most prominent and prolific crime writers of the 21st century.

Click here to read Mr. Lohr's Criminal Report Daily.

Mr. Lohr also maintains a personal website at [url=http://www.davidlohr.net ]www.davidlohr.net [/url] and can also be found on Facebook. For interviews or other requests, Mr. Lohr can be reached at davidlohr@davidlohr.net.

http://investigation.discovery.com/blogs/bios/lohr-bio.html

I also came across the following. Hope something here can help.

Missing Person Resources

What follows is list of helpful resources available to the families of missing persons.

National Center for Missing Adults (NCMA)
NCMA operates as the national clearinghouse for missing adults, providing services and coordination between various government agencies, law enforcement, media, and the families of missing adults. NCMA also maintains a national database of missing adults determined to be "endangered" or otherwise at-risk.

National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC)
NCMEC's mission is to help prevent child abduction and sexual exploitation; help find missing children; and assist victims of child abduction and sexual exploitation, their families, and the professionals who serve them.

America's Most Wanted
AMW will only accept missing person cases that have been reported to police. Visit their Web site to have your case considered.

Federal Bureau of Investigation - Kidnappings and Missing Persons

Project Jason
An organization that seeks to bring hope and assistance to families of the missing by providing resources and support.

Destiny Search Services
A nonprofit group based in the state of Pennsylvania that is capable of conducting professional missing person searches in not only PA but other states within the U.S.

Polly Klaas Foundation
A national nonprofit that helps find missing children, prevents children from going missing, and promotes laws like Amber Alert that help keep children safe.

Association of Missing and Exploited Children's Organization
An organization of member organizations in the United States and Canada who provide services to families with missing and exploited children.

Operation Lookout
The first priority and ultimate objective of the organization is to bring about a positive reunion of children with their loved ones.

National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
The first national repository for missing persons and unidentified decedent records. Unidentified decedents are people who have died and whose bodies have not been identified.

The Doe Network
A volunteer organization devoted to assisting Law Enforcement in solving cold cases concerning unexplained disappearances and unidentified victims from North America, Australia and Europe. It is their mission to give the nameless back their names and return the missing to their families.

CUE Center for Missing Persons
CUE provides a variety of services for families suffering a missing person. Some of those services include: posters, printing, search/recovery resources, bulk mailings, law enforcement requests for case aid, personal needs for families of the missing, office workspace to aid the public, individual/group grief counseling and complete case work of missing persons.

3 View Search Services
A nonprofit group capable of conducting professional missing person searches with qualified individuals. Services include: ground, aerial and water searches (side-scan sonar and underwater cameras), ground penetrating radar, aerial photography, K9 searches, and more.

Trinity Search and Recovery
A nonprofit group that offers a variety of services, including: volunteer ground searches, aerial searches, water searches, counseling services, media coordination and coordination with law enforcement.

The Laura Recovery Center
The Laura Recovery Center exists to prevent abductions and runaways and to recover missing children by fostering a Triangle of Trust among law enforcement, community and a missing child's family.

Also take a look at the following thread...there may be something there that is helpful.
http://www.realitychatter.com/t1120-national-information-media-children-s-centers-etc#top
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:04 pm

CrimeWire - New Investigative Service

February 25th, 2011
by Simon Barrett - BNN

I am constantly amazed over the way that the world unfolds. Jan and I have had a couple of conversations over the past few days on the plight of families who must live each day wondering about a lost loved one, Law Enforcement has exhausted all of the leads and now the file just gathers dust in a dark corner of some storage room. The popular term is Cold Case. The case may be cold for the investigators, but it is far from cold for the families involved.

Read more:

http://www.bloggernews.net/126110#comment-1841069
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm

I think Zachary Pittman's case would be an excellent case for Crime Wire's CWIB!

Perhaps this group of professionals and experts could move Pittman's case forward, determine what happened to him and locate him.

This case should have been solved long ago. Just my opinion!

This is the direct link to Crime Wire. A list of their upcoming rado shows on Blog Talk Radio is to the right side of the page.

http://www.crimewiresite.com/
Crime Wire
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:16 pm

Hi, Christy!

Just want to let you know I think of you often. I hope you are doing well, remaining strong and continue your efforts in finding Zachary.

My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family! Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 4 803492
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by cchristyra Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:27 pm

Hey Ann Tx
Just got my internet back Friday night, trying to catch up with everything. Was going to call you tomorrow to see whats going on with you and talk to you about Zachary. We are getting situated in the new campground, much closer to the job with gas prices so high we had to do something to save, also eliminated the house phone, my cell works great out here, thank goodness. Not much movement on Zacharys case last week but I plan on calling the detective this week to touch bases with him. I appreciate all that you do concerning Zachary and everyone else for the support. I am going to look into crimewire this week, its a great suggestion. Talk to you tomorrow, and everyone please have a great day.
Love Christy
cchristyra
cchristyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:31 pm

Hi, Christy!

I am glad to hear that you are situated in an area closer to your husband's job. I bet you are very happy that you can use your cell phone and Internet without problems.

I think it is a good idea to check into CrimeWire. Denny Griffin is familiar with Zachary's case and he knows who you are because you have conversed with him on Simon Barrett's Radio Show in the past.

Maybe it might be an avenue you would want to consider. CWIB does have an impressive group of true professionals and experts in various fields. You won't know if this is an avenue you want to pursue or not until you talk to Denny. I do not know anything about their accomplishments because it is a new venture for them.

Maybe STPSO detectives will have some info for you this upcoming week.

Later ~ ~ ~
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:07 am

Hi, Christy!

Good news! Simon and Jan Barrett are back . . . . Simon's Radio Show.

They had a Radio Show Sunday. Great show. At the end, they mentioned missing persons cases. Zachary was mentioned.

Cobra was on for a little while. T. J. Hart was not on. Of course, Simon and Jan decided to do the Sunday show at the last minute.

They had the Live Chat and it was fun and interesting. It was nice to see "old" friends again.

The Show will be on the same day and time: Sunday at 4 p.m. EDT/3 p.m. CDT!

Hope you are feeling well, Christy! Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 4 803492

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by cchristyra Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:06 am

Hey Ann Tx
Thanks for the heads up on Simon and Jans radio show. I didnt get to listen but I will listen to it this week. I am thankful they mentioned Zachary. I guess they will be on every Sunday now? If so its great news their back! Sorry I havent been feeling to well, I go back to the doctor tomorrow, the meds they put me on make me real sick, yuk. I havent been talking to noone really lately being sick. There is no news on Zachary lately, I will be calling the detective this week. Thank you for the support and always being there for me, take care my friend and hello to everyone else and thanks to yall for the support and prayers.
Love Christy
cchristyra
cchristyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:27 pm

Hi, Christy!

I am so sorry that the meds are making you sick. Maybe your doctor will be able to try other meds or a combination that won't make you ill.

Yes, Simon and Jan are back. I think they will have a radio show most Sunday's. Here is the article regarding Sunday's show. If you want to listen to it when you feel better, just click on within the article.

Note the comments. I suggested they do a show and feature the Zachary Pittman case.

Katfish left a comment (not about Zach). You know her.

http://www.bloggernews.net/126190
BNN by Simon Barrett 3-14-11

Casey Anthony - Radio Wrap - Killer Mother?
~~~

One of these days Zach will be found and you can bring him home.

Christy, someone posted the Link to this on The Hinky Meter. Hope you enjoy it. I think it is beautiful!

http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=2539741
vimeo.com

Stand by Me - Playing for Change - Song Around the World
~~~

Get well soon! Special prayers and thoughts of you, Christy! sucker Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 4 803492

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:16 pm

Christy, still thinking of you & hoping you find the answers you seek,
and hope you feel better soon too.

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 4 Pink%20Flower%20Icon

Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by cchristyra Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:25 pm

Thank you so much Ann Tx and Julie for the support, knowing I have friends like yall is wonderful, especially during this time, thanks again and God Bless.

Love Christy
cchristyra
cchristyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:35 pm

Always thinking of you, Christy! hug
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:22 pm

Christy, you are always in my thoughts and prayers. I sure hope you get some answers real soon.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by cchristyra Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:14 am

Thank you so much Piper and Sitemama for the prayers and support. Since I have joined Reality Chatter, all of yall have been there for me, to give me support, encouragement, and the ability to make me feel at home on this site, for this I cannot thank yall enough.
Always Grateful,
Christy
cchristyra
cchristyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next