Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09

+9
eva
sitemama
cchristyra
FystyAngel
Sherry
Julie
Justice4all
Snaz
Piper
13 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 5 Empty Re: Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09

Post by cchristyra Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:01 pm

Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to drop a note. Sorry I havent been on lately, still trying to get use to the meds the dr put me on. I really dont have any new news on Zachary, but I feel in my heart he is going to be found soon. I sure hope so. The good news is I will be going home for Easter and bringing Zacharys little girl back with me for about 3 weeks, I am so excited I cant wait. I know Zachary would love this. Of course while I am home I will be doing my drive bys and looking around to let these people know that I am not going away or stopping no matter what. We are still waiting to find out on the documentary when it will be ready. Barbara Hinson is doing a great job on this project. I am very grateful for her to take this on. Also everyone else who has supported my family on Zacharys case. I will let yall know any updates or news. Yall take care my friends.
Love Christy
cchristyra
cchristyra

Back to top Go down

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 5 Empty Re: Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:50 pm

Hi, Christy!

Thank you for taking the time to comment and let us know how you are doing. I think of you often.

I am sorry I have not called you lately. It seems it is after 11 p.m. lately when I would have a chance to call you.

I hope Zachary is found soon. As we all know, it it past time for him to come home.

What exciting news that you will get to go home for Easter! I think it is wonderful that you will be bringing Zach's daughter, your granddaughter, back to your current location to stay with you for three weeks. That is wonderful news, Christy!

Take care and my thoughts and prayers are with you and the return of Zach! Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 5 803492
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:09 am

Christy, still keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Have a wonderful time with your precious grandbaby. They grow up too fast.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:20 am

Hi Christy! Great to hear from you. I so admire your strength and determination. I'm very anxious to see the documentary. Have fun with your granddaughter! Hugs!
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon May 16, 2011 12:34 am

Hi, Christy!

On a Live Chat prior to the Peter Hyatt Show on Sunday, 5-15-11, a poster commented that Bring Them Home Now is writing about Zachary Pittman.

I tried to find an article by BTHN but was not successful.

Do you know if this is true? Are they actively bringing attention to Zach's case now? I sure hope so.

If they wrote an article, would you please post the Link here on Zach's thread. Thank you, Christy.

For your info, Zachary Pittman was mentioned on the Simon Barrett Show today (5-15-11). The discussion was about the Casey Anthony Case and briefly the discussion turned to some cases getting no media coverage. Simon mentioned the Zachary Pittman Case.

Just thought you might like to know, Christy.

I think of you often Christy. Hope you are doing well and enjoying your granddaughter's visit. Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 5 541830 Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 5 803492
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon May 30, 2011 3:39 am

Hi, Christy!

Thinking about you! Hope you are doing well.

How did the visit with your granddaughter go?

Take care and may you find Zach soon!
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Tue May 31, 2011 6:36 pm

I just spoke to Christy Ragas, Zachary Pittman's mother. She has given me permission to advise you of the following:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

On Monday, May 30, 2011, Christy's beloved son Zach, who has been missing and presumed deceased since June 24, 2009, was found.

A man riding a horse on a hunting lease near Pearl River, Louisiana found the remains of Zach.

It was in an area near where one of the organized searches took place.

Today the remains were confirmed to be Zachary Pittman through dental records. In addition, DNA will further confirm the remains as those of Zachary Pittman.

Christy is in another state due to her husband's job. Her daughter and sister came to get her. They will be enroute to Louisiana later today.

She will be meeting with Law Enforcement and the Medical Examiner tomorrow and Thursday.

As a mother, Christy has known for a long time that her son, Zach, was deceased. She never gave up and was determined she was going to bring Zach home. She has spent every day since Zach's "disappearance" in many efforts to find her son.

Christy asked me to tell all of you thank you for your support, prayers and thoughts over the past months. She said you will never know how appreciative and grateful she is to all of you.

She said she has visited this thread many times reading your comments and looking at the beautiful pictures many of you posted. She found great comfort and encouragement here at Reality Chatter.

As things transpire, she will advise me. She has declined interviews with the New Orleans media. It is my understanding that one TV station ran a picture of Zachary with a brief article.

Please remember Christy in your prayers and thoughts!

~ ~ ~ Rest in Peace, Zachary! ~ ~ ~ afro
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Tue May 31, 2011 6:44 pm

Detectives Investigating Remains Found In St. Tammany Parish
No Indication Of Cause Of Death

POSTED: 12:31 pm CDT May 31, 2011
UPDATED: 1:04 pm CDT May 31, 2011

WDSU - New Orleans, LA

PEARL RIVER, La. -- Investigators with the St. Tammany Parish Sheriff’s Office are working with the coroner’s office to identify human skeletal remains found over the weekend outside the Pearl River area.

Read more:
http://www.wdsu.com/news/28083185/detail.html#ixzz1NyMYeMMM

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Tue May 31, 2011 6:47 pm

Thank you for the update Ann...my heart is broken for Christy. Even though she felt it in her heart all along, it's still has to hurt to know he's gone. Now there needs to be "Justice for Zachery". I am praying for both... justice & for Zachery's family.

Christy...my heart & prayers go out to you dear. We will all be praying for JUSTICE. Sad
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pi-girl Tue May 31, 2011 7:17 pm

This is so sad. Even though she was sure this would be the outcome, I know there had to be a tad bit of hope that he would come home alive.

My heart breaks for you, Christy. You have been and will continue to be in my prayers.
pi-girl
pi-girl

Mood : Shifty

http://pauseforthechildren.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Tue May 31, 2011 7:18 pm

This just breaks my heart. I know Christy and her family can now get some closure and give Zachery a christian burial, but until they can determine who did this and bring them to justice, there will never be complete closure.

My heart bleeds for you Christy, as well as your family and you all will be in my prayers during this difficult time.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Tue May 31, 2011 7:40 pm

Thank You, God!

My prayers and loving thoughts are sent for you, Christy, as you grieve your loss. How very sad-its just not how it should be~ Sad
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Tue May 31, 2011 8:22 pm

I'm sorry about your loss Christy. I know you've been bracing for this news for a long time, but it still has to be hard to hear. I pray for Justice For Zachary.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue May 31, 2011 9:25 pm

Detectives Investigating Remains Found In St. Tammany Parish
No Indication Of Cause Of Death

UPDATED: 1:04 pm CDT May 31, 2011
Email Print
Comments
(0)

PEARL RIVER, La. -- Investigators with the St. Tammany Parish Sheriff’s Office are working with the coroner’s office to identify human skeletal remains found over the weekend outside the Pearl River area.

The Sheriff’s Office received word over the weekend that two individuals had discovered what appeared to be human bones in a heavily wooded area off Highway 36. Investigators searched the area through the day Sunday and Monday, collecting bones for analysis.

There was no initial indication of cause of death.

The St. Tammany Parish Coroner’s Office will conduct tests to try to determine the identity of the individual and learn more about the remains.

Copyright 2011 by WDSU.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast,

Read more: http://www.wdsu.com/news/28083185/detail.html#ixzz1Nz1eqtAP

Read more: http://www.wdsu.com/news/28083185/detail.html#ixzz1Nz1K6SVz
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue May 31, 2011 10:07 pm

Christy - I'm so sorry.
You & your family are in my prayers.

Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue May 31, 2011 10:14 pm

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 5 Zahra_15

Love you, Christy..........you're in my prayers.

Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:48 am

Zachary Pittman – Sad News

Posted on May 31st, 2011 by Simon Barrett

It was almost a year ago that I first heard the name Zachary Pittman. It was through a friend of Zach’s mother that we heard the story. You can find our initial report here. And a follow up here

Both Jan and I are concerned about missing people in general, but this one was right on our door step. Pearl River is only a short drive from where we live.

Mother Christy Ragas was at the end of her rope. No-one seemed to care. The police had all but called the case cold. But nothing made sense, the press had ignored the case, no-one cared. No-one would even talk to her!

It is easy to understand the reasons why she was distraught. I would be, a son missing, and no-one cares.

Read more:

http://www.bloggernews.net/126646
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:59 am

Dear Christy:

My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.

I am glad that Zachary has been found. For many months, in your heart, you felt that Zachary was murdered and he was "out there" somewhere.

Your pain and agony of the past months became a confirmed reality today.

May God be with you during this difficult time. The good news is you can bring Zach home.

You and your family have my deepest, heartfelt sympathy. Sad

~ ~ ~ Rest in peace, Zach! ~ ~ ~ afro
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:09 am

Body found near Pearl River identified as missing man

WVUE - New Orleans, LA

Last Update: 5/31/11 3:23 pm

Slidell, LA - Human remains were discovered near Pearl River over the weekend, according to the St. Tammany Parish Sheriff’s Office. They have been identified as 27-year-old Zachary Pittman, who had been missing since June 2009.

Read more:

http://www.fox8live.com/news/local/story/Body-found-near-Pearl-River-identified-as-missing/5IIspepheEiA0U3FyMTOlw.cspx?rss=2085

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:18 am

Skeletal remains found near Pearl River identified as that of missing man

Published: Tuesday, May 31, 2011, 3:40 PM
Updated: Tuesday, May 31, 2011, 7:27 PM

By Jeff Adelson, The Times-Picayune NOLA.com
New Orleans, LA

The skeletal remains found near Pearl River over the weekend belong to a man who went missing two years ago, authorities said Tuesday.

Zachary Pittman was 25 when he was reported missing in June 2009. Authorities were able to identify the remains, which were found in the Mossy Oak Hunting Club north of Louisiana 36, based on dental records, said Melanie Croft, executive Director of the St. Tammany Parish Coroner's Office.

The Coroner's Office has not yet determined the cause or manner of Pittman's death, Croft said. Because of the state of the remains, the office plans to bring in a forensic anthropologist from Louisiana State University to aid in the investigation, she said.

Read more:

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2011/05/skeletal_remains_found_near_pe.html

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:32 am

The following article has a picture of Zachary Pittman (Credit: from the St. Tammany Parish Sheriff's Office)
~~~~~

Remains found in Pearl River are of man missing for two years

WWLT - New Orleans, LA

Posted on May 31, 2011 at 4:29 PM
Updated yesterday at 4:29 PM

SLIDELL – The St. Tammany Parish Coroner's Office says the skeletal remains found in a heavily-wooded area of Pearl River belong to a man missing for nearly two years.

The remains belong to Zachary Pittman, who was last seen in June 2009.

The remains were found over the weekend by two people off Highway 36 near Pearl River.

Investigators from the Sheriff’s Office and the Coroner’s Office searched the area through the day Sunday and Monday.

Read more:

http://www.wwltv.com/news/northshore/Remains-found-in-Pearl-River-are-of-man-missing-for-two-years-122902149.html

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:37 am

The articles I am posting have similar information. I am posting whatever articles I will find by the media.

Zachary's case had limited media exposure. Christy has copied every article that was written about Zachary.

I know at a later date, Christy will be interested in printing these articles.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:41 am

Skeletal remains found near Pearl River

WWLT - New Orleans, LA

Posted on May 31, 2011 at 11:47 AM
From Staff Reports

SLIDELL, La. ― St. Tammany Parish officials are looking for clues as to how skeletal remains ended up outside of the Pearl River area this past weekend and who the found bones are.

Read more:

http://www.wwltv.com/news/northshore/Skeletal-remains-found-near-Pearl-River-122876134.html

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:50 am

Pearl River man’s bones are found

By Suzanne Le Breton
St. Tammany News - Slidell, LA

Published on Wednesday, June 1, 2011 12:17 AM CDT

The remains of a Pearl River area man missing for nearly two years have been found in a wooded area near Pearl River.

Two individuals found the bones while walking over the weekend in the Mossy Oak Hunting Club, east of Archie Singletary Road and west of Crown Z Road.

They contacted the St. Tammany Parish Sheriff’s Office who searched the area along side representatives from the Coroner’s Office through the day Sunday and Monday.

Bones and evidence were collected and removed for analysis.

Read more:

http://www.thesttammanynews.com/articles/2011/06/01/news/doc4de57b2d98314330206310.txt

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:25 pm

Dear Christy,

I know a light has gone out in your world, the light of your beautiful son. I know that your souls will once again meet on another plane in Heaven.

Bless you, Christy and your family.

afro

Love,

Piper

Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:20 am

Hi, Christy!

Since we've talked a few days ago, I've been thinking about you. I hope that being with your family down south is being of comfort to you.

You have been on my mind off and on all day today (Saturday). I know you don't have a computer at this time but whenever you get back, you will know that I've been thinking of you!

Special thoughts and prayers for you and your family, Christy! ♥️

May Zach be your guardian angel . . . afro Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 5 643974
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:27 am

I posted the following under the comment section of an article in the St. Tammany Slidell Sentry/News Banner - Slidell, LA. I was limited to 100 words and it has to be approved before publication:
~~~

Ann-Tx on 6-5-11 wrote:

I am so happy that the remains of Zachary Pittman have been found. His mom can bring him home.

Zach's mother, Christy, never gave up hope. She knew her son had been murdered. Christy worked tirelessly and reached out to many in an effort for help in finding her beloved son.

My prayers and thoughts are with Christy and Zach's family.

It is my hope that STPSO will make a diligent effort to solve this case. Zach was murdered and those who are responsible for his death need to be held accountable.

~~~~~
Comment left under this article:

http://www.slidellsentry.com/articles/2011/06/04/news/doc4de57b2d98314330206310.txt#blogcomments
Slidellsentry.com Slidell, LA 6/4/11

Last edited by Ann - Tx on Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:20 am

https://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Zachary%20Pittman%20%20-LA-/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ20
Photobucket kycrankerson's album

Zachary Pittman -LA
~~~~

Lots of pictures of Zach!
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:29 am

Coroner: Bones were man missing since June 2009

WWL Radio - New Orleans, LA
AP Reporting

Tuesday, 31 May 2011 4:30PM CDT

The St. Tammany Parish coroner says bones found in Pearl River are those of a 25-year-old Pearl River man who has been missing since June 2009.

A news release says the cause of Zachary Pittman's death is being investigated.

Read more:

http://www.wwl.com/print_page.php?contentId=8291055&contentType=4

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:35 pm

Ann - Tx wrote:https://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Zachary%20Pittman%20%20-LA-/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ20
Photobucket kycrankerson's album

Zachary Pittman -LA
~~~~

Lots of pictures of Zach!

Beautiful pictures of Zachary!
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:15 am

I submitted the following comment to the St. Tammany Slidell Sentry/Banner (newspaper) and it was approved on 6-5-11 (Staff reviews comments before publication). Comments are limited to 100 words. Please scroll below the article for the Comments section. Link provided below this comment:
~~~~~

Ann-Tx wrote on Jun 5, 2011 12:12 AM:

" I am so happy that the remains of Zachary Pittman have been found. His mom can bring him home.

Zach's mother, Christy, never gave up hope. She knew her son had been murdered. Christy worked tirelessly and reached out to many in an effort for help in finding her beloved son.

My prayers and thoughts are with Christy and Zach's family.

It is my hope that STPSO will make a diligent effort to solve this case. Zach was murdered and those who are responsible for his death need to be held accountable."

_____

Source:

http://www.slidellsentry.com/articles/2011/06/07/news/doc4de57b2d98314330206310.txt
St. Tammany Slidell Sentry/Banner Slidell, La 6-1-11

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:20 am

I just submitted the following to St. Tammany Slidell Sentry/Banner. It is subject to review and approval before publication in the Comments section of the above referenced article (See above comment at 10:15 a.m.).

I replied to Danielle (wrote on Jun 7, 2011 12:51 PM)
~~~~~

Yes, Danielle, it is very sad and tragic. Pittman went missing 6-24-09. There was very limited media coverage about this case.

Christy Ragas, Pittman's mother, turned to many Internet sources to get exposure about her son's disappearance including Internet radio. Based on the facts, as Ragas knew them, she felt her son was murdered.

Ragas has spent EVERY day for the past almost two years in efforts to find her son.

Pittman has skeletonized and now it is PAST time for STPSO to aggressively investigate this case! Those responsible for his death need to be held accountable!

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:01 pm

Wow! My above comment was approved and posted in the comment section as described above. That was fast . . . for a change.

I just posted this comment to the Reporter of the above described article. I bet this one does not get posted:
~~~

Hi, Suzanne Le Breton!

Thank you for this article regarding the remains of Zachary D. Pittman being found.

Pittman's remains were found over the Memorial Day week-end.

This article is dated 6-1-11. What is the latest update and status of Zachary Pittman's case?

Has his remains been released to Christy Ragas yet so she may finally bring her beloved son home?

Is the STPSO even bothering to investigate Zachary Pittman's case?

There are many nation wide following and monitoring this case.

An update on this case would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:05 pm

Way to go, Ann! I also want to know where the investigation stands. Hopefully the newspaper will dog LE until they come public with some answers. SOMEONE knows what happened to Zach and they have to get the community talking, not hiding from the truth.

Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:33 pm

I spoke to Christy Ragas, Zach's mom, this afternoon. She gave me permission to share some info with you all who have been so wonderful in supporting her search for her beloved son, Zach!

She is on her way to her temporary home in the state in which her husband is currently working.

Christy said prior to Zach being found, his daughter (her granddaughter) spent three weeks with her and her husband. She said she cherished the three weeks she had the opportunity to spend with her precious granddaughter.

Christy said she felt, in her heart, that Zach was murdered. Even though she knew this, it has been a very difficult time the past week. Christy said it all seems so surreal. She said she is so thankful to God that Zach's remains have been found and she can bring him home eventually.

During the past week Christy and her family met with Law Enforcement and the Coroner's Office. Because the case is under active investigation, she can not disclose any information.

She did say most of Zach's remains were found. As reported in some of the news media articles, his remains were scattered.

An anthropologist has been called in and will be working with the Coroner's Office. This could take 2 months or longer.

Christy has no idea of when Zach's remains will be released to her.

When Zach's remains are released to her, Christy hopes to have a funeral service for Zach. She will not have him cremated. She personally can not stand the thought of having her Zach cremated after he has been laying out in the environment. She wants to bury her beloved son so she can have a grave to visit.

She met with a funeral director to get an idea of what a funeral for Zach might cost.

I told her I posted what articles I could find regarding the finding of Zach's remains. She was very appreciative. She said at a later time, she will want to print them and whenever that might be she would probably have had to search the Archives of the media source which does not yield results some time.

Christy said to tell us all that she sincerely appreciates Reality Chatter featuring her son, Zach, as missing in the banner and on a dedicated thread during the past several months.

She said there are not words to express her appreciation to all here at Reality Chatter who have supported her efforts in finding Zach. She said she appreciates the kindness, prayers, thoughts, beautiful pictures, etc. that so many posted here on Zach's thread. When the going got tough, she drew strength from the many comments here.

Christy said there were days that she did not even want to get up out of bed and face another day without her son. She said she knew she had to remain strong and determined in her efforts to find Zach. Her son, Zach, was her motivation to get up and move forward in her efforts.

Christy was approaching Baton Rouge, La and the traffic was getting heavy. She needed to get off of the phone.

She said to thank you all for your support and for caring about her and her son, Zach! She said it might be Saturday before she will be able to click on Zach's thread here.
~~~~~

For your info, there was a time, not long ago, that the overwhelming stress of the past almost two years affected Christy's health. After seeking medical attention and tests, Christy realized how seriously the stress affected her health.

In spite of this, Christy continued her efforts.

It should be noted that there was minimal media coverage about Zachary. Not good in a "missing persons" case. How can any one come forward with possible leads when they do not know a person is "missing"? Christy finally turned to the Internet.

Then, there were times when Christy had to shake things up with local Law Enforcement. She even called the State of Louisiana Governor's office, Attorney General, State Police, etc. in desperation to get someone to investigate her son, Zach's, disappearance.

Personally, I think the worst thing in the world would be to have a loved one missing and as a mother, keep running into brick walls with law enforcement and no main stream media coverage to get exposure for your missing son in hopes of developing leads.

To Christy:

It's been a long almost two years. You have been down a long winding road or perhaps a long tunnel that at times appeared there was no light in sight.

God bless you, Christy, for being a remarkable lady and mom in staying strong and determined to find your beloved Zach!

My prayers and thoughts are of you and your family, dear Christy!

You now know that at some time, hopefully soon, you will be bringing Zach home!

afro Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 5 643974 Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 5 803492
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:44 pm

I know there is a lot of talent here at Reality Chatter. So many of you posted beautiful pictures, some with verses, etc.

If you have a "card", beautiful picture, favorite song or hymn, poem, etc. you would like to share with Christy, please post it here on Zach's thread.

I know it would be of great comfort to Christy at this very difficult time. Thank you all for your continued support of Christy.

Please remember Christy and Zach's family in your prayers and thoughts!
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:11 am

Christy, I am going to copy and paste this comment I left at The Hinky Meter on 5-31-11. Valhall of the Hinky Meter commented below my comment on 6-5-11.
~~~~~

Ann - Tx wrote on Tue May 31, 2011 6:04 pm:

RE: Zachary Pittman - Pearl River, St. Tammany Parish, LA

For those of you who may have followed the Zachary Pittman case, I would like to advise you I spoke to Zachary's mother, Christy Ragas, earlier today.

She advised me that her beloved son, Zach, was found on Monday, May 30, 2011. His remains were found by a man who was riding a horse on a hunting lease near Pearl River, LA.

Zachary went missing on 6-24-09. His remains were identified and confirmed today by dental records. It has been almost 2 years since Zach went missing.

Christy is enroute to Louisiana and anticipates meeting with Law Enforcement and the Medical Examiner on Wednesday and Thursday.

Please remember Christy in your prayers. She has spent every day, since Zach went missing, in efforts to locate her beloved son.

There is a thread set up for Zachary Pittman at Reality Chatter. This is a Link to Page 11 where I posted info that Christy asked me to convey. See: by Ann - Tx Today (5-31-11) at 5:36 pm

http://www.realitychatter.com/t2693p200-zachary-d-pittman-missing-6-24-09
Reality Chatter Zachary D. Pittman -- Missing 6/24/09
______

~ ~ ~ Rest in Peace, Zach! ~ ~ ~

Valhall posted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:56 am

I am so very glad that Ms. Ragas has finally found her son. My heart goes out to her that her greatest fear was realized and that she has lost him. I pray for peace and mercy from God for her.

Source:
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1049&start=750
The Hinky Meter by Valhall - Developing Stories - Page 16
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:47 am

Hi, Christy!

This is one of my favorite songs by Alan Jackson. In your mind, when you watch this, just change the gender from female to male, i.e., she to he.

I would like to think that when Zach departed this earth, he flew up to Heaven on angels' wings.

God bless you, Christy, and may Zach be your guardian angel until one day you and him meet again.

Sissy's Song Lyrics - Alan Jackson
Uploaded to YouTube by: KayKayRox3496
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:12 am

Christy, think of this song as the love shared by a mother and son (not romantic type of love).

You have told me about the presence of Zach that you feel ever so close to you in spirit. I think you will know what I'm referring to.

Carrying Your Love With Me by George Strait
Uploaded to YouTube by ncfordcountrygirl15

Last edited by Ann - Tx on Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:11 am

I have been monitoring the comments on an article published by a St. Tammany Parish newspaper in Slidell, La.

I noticed this comment posted on 6-12-11:

Heather wrote on Jun 12, 2011 9:23 AM:

" Iam so sorry for your loss i knew zach very well.The people who killed him will be accountable for what they did . You should be asking Chasidy Cambull what she and ricky did to zach that night. The next day she was getting her car fixed (under the table) did not claim on inc. paid cash. She did it she killed him and u need to go after her before its to late.Her windshield was broken and the right side door was smashed and she also had blood in the back of her car that she had cleaned. "

~~~~~

I just submitted this comment. It is pending approval for publication.

Heather, if you have that type of knowledge about possible suspects, I hope you contacted St. Tammany Parish Sheriff’s Office.

Have you known this info since Zach went "missing"? If so, did you immediately contact STPSO?

If your info is true, I see red flags if I was Law Enforcement (LE) investigating this case.

Zach's case needs aggressive investigation by LE. Just my opinion!

I hope this case will be solved and not tossed on the back burner or buried in the Cold Case File!

It's been almost 2 years. Does LE have any intentions of solving this case?

http://www.slidellsentry.com/articles/2011/06/01/news/doc4de57b2d98314330206310.txt#blogcomments
St. Tammany Slidell Sentry/Banner Slidell, LA 6-1-11

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:52 am

Ann - I am shocked reading that comment above from "Heather"...of course anyone could have written it and it may not be true. But on the other hand, if this person has known this all along, something is very wrong. Because with it being a small town, word would have gotten out about this - the car getting fixed, the blood. I would like to know if this person did go to LE with this information.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by pi-girl Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:27 pm

Christy,

In addition to the songs that Ann posted here for you, I think if you haven't read it already, you might be interested in reading the book "Heaven is for Real".

You can read a little about it here: http://heavenisforreal.net/

It's an amazing story and one that I hope will help to ease your pain and know that Zach has been close to you throughout this entire time that you never gave up on him.

My continued prayers are with you.

pi-girl
pi-girl

Mood : Shifty

http://pauseforthechildren.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:24 am

If this person knew all along...I don't know how they can look in a mirror. If they are lying..well, that's even worse. Why hurt Zachary's family? Some people can be so cruel. Either way, it needs to be checked out, now that it is out there. Blood...even cleaned, can still be detected.

I hope Christy is coping well with all of this. My heart goes out to her. Thank you Ann for keeping us up to date.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:23 pm

Thursday Christy sent me an e-mail. She just got her Internet Service connected again.

Christy called me Friday but I was not at home when she called. I did return her call later but we were not able to connect.

Per her e-mail, Christy was in the state where her husband is currently working. She is doing as well as can be expected.

She has one of her granddaughters with her. They were going to be leaving for the southern Louisiana area on Friday.

One of Christy's daughters is having a baby and I think it is due the first of next week. Christy wants to be there for the birth of her grandbaby.

A friend of Christy's put together a lovely slide show in memory of Zach. Christy sent me the Link and said it was okay for me to post it on Zach's thread.

Here is the Link. It is PhotoBucket.

https://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Zachary%20Pittman%20%20-LA-/?albumview=slideshow
Photobucket - Zachary Dane Pittman
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:52 pm

Thank you for posting that beautiful tribute to Zachary. It's so sad that things had to end the way they did. Until a missing person is located...I always try to keep hope alive. I pray for Justice for Zachary & his family.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:36 pm

Hi, FystyAngel!

You are welcome!

Yes, it is so sad that Zach died a tragic death at such a young age. His daughter and step daughter will not get to grow up with their dad. Christy has lost her precious son. Christy had a very close relationship with Zach. She said she talked to him nearly every day on the phone and saw him often when she was not living elsewhere due to her husband's job.

Christy looked for her beloved Zach for almost 2 years and ran into so many obstacles but she never gave up looking for him.

It is a blessing that Christy will eventually get to bring Zach home. He is still at the Coroner's office.

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:04 am

Ann - Tx wrote:

When Tomorrow Starts Without Me

written by David Romano

http://www.cuttyhunkroseinspirations.com/tomorrow.html
Cutty Hunk Rose Inspirations

In November, 2010, Christy asked me to post this beautiful poem with beautiful music on Zach's thread.

She received it from a friend of hers. I am bumping it!
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:42 am

Saying a special prayer tonight for Christy. I would never want to walk in her shoes. Stay strong Christy...lots of prayers coming your way.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cchristyra Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:00 pm

I want to thank each and every person who has supported me through this journey of hell trying to find my son Zachary. Thank you for the prayers as well, they were answered. I know my son is in a better place, I want to know why now. Maybe I am being selfish after having my son found, I guess this will be my next journey. My last step will be to forgeive the people responsible for demise so I will be able to be with my son when the time comes. We still havent learned the cause death, I pray the truth will come out, which I know it will. I wanted to let everyone know about Zachs memorial, (funeral) coming up. I can finally lay him to rest where i know his body will be. It will be held in Slidell, La. at the Honaker Funeral Home. The date is July 29th on a Friday afternoon. The wake will start at 12:00 to 2:00pm, the funeral will follow after. Graveside services will be for family only. On the next day, Sat., we will have a celebration of Zachs life held at my exhusbands house which the address is 35333 Mockingbird Loop, Pearl River, La. Everyone bring your bathing suits and maybe a dish, and of course what ever your drinking. I know most of you live out of state, but the invite is still there. Thanks to my great friend Kathy yall stay pretty much updated, I thank for this, she has been wonderful. I will let yall know the rest of Zachs story as it unfolds, Good nite and God Bless all of you.
Love Christy
cchristyra
cchristyra

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:06 pm

Christy, many prayers coming your way. You are always in our thoughts. I will be thinking of you on July 29th and 30th. I know the funeral services will be hard to endure, but hopefully you can get some relief on Saturday when everyone who loved Zach get together and voice their good memories.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next