Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #3

+44
justanopinion
One Wonders
ishi
Alessandra_Deux
BrowncoatWhit
snowbird
Puzzler
Ann - Tx
BREEZE4
pi-girl
linden
Cali
January
bebecat
Gracie
IslandGirl
Armymom
Mircea
truthbtold
DeeMac
jigsaw
Eagle Eye
Elphie
soulpatch
Nisha1
purpleprincess
Snaz
msollicito
FystyAngel
LottieM
lc
Sherry
Julie
johnabelle
*KJ*
Estee
Justice4all
khintx
chatter2
Piper
Calypso
Maat
sitemama
JAG
48 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #3

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:09 am

Kaine, MCSO committed to ‘bringing Kyron home’

By KOIN 6 News staff

Updated: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 11:43 pm
Published: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 2:20 pm

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #3 - Page 15 7-30-13-kaine-horman
Kaine Horman answers questions at the Wall of Hope in Beaverton, July 30, 2013. (KOIN 6 News)

BEAVERTON, Ore. (KOIN) — Kaine Horman held a news conference Tuesday afternoon at the Wall of Hope, just hours after the mother of missing Kyron Horman said she dropped a civil suit that may have been keeping the boy’s stepmother, Terri Horman, from revealing what she knows about his disappearance.

“We still have extreme confidence that they’re going to drive resolution to the case,” Horman said to reporters around 3:15 p.m. He said law enforcement is “again asking us to help protect the information as much as we can, so it doesn’t interfere with the integrity of what they’re doing. And we’re doing our best in the civil arena to do that.”

~Snipped~

During Tuesday’s press conference, Kaine Horman did express disappointment over Desiree Young’s dropped civil suit.

“At the same time,” Horman said, “trying to press forward to find Kyron and protect my daughter are the two things that are in the highest priorities.” The daughter’s mother is Terri Horman.

He said he does agree with Young that it’s probably best to drop any suit that might infringe on the investigation into Kyron’s disappearance.

Read more:

http://www.koin.com/2013/07/30/31700-autosave/
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #3

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:18 am

Kyron Horman case: Investigation remains 'high priority' as legal wrangling continues (video)

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #3 - Page 15 -1d7ba53d34bf8621
PORTLAND, OREGON - July 30, 2013 - Desiree Young and her attorney Elden Rosenthal announced to the media that they are dropping the stalled civil suit against Terri Horman in an effort to not affect the police investigation in the disappearance of her son Kyron. Doug Beghtel/ The Oregonian

By Maxine Bernstein, The Oregonian
on July 30, 2013 at 7:30 PM, updated July 30, 2013 at 10:16 PM

ARTICLE:

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/07/kyron_horman_case_investigatio.html
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:58 pm

Alessandra_Deux wrote:Kyron Horman case: Investigation remains 'high priority' as legal wrangling continues (video)

PORTLAND, OREGON - July 30, 2013 - Desiree Young and her attorney Elden Rosenthal announced to the media that they are dropping the stalled civil suit against Terri Horman in an effort to not affect the police investigation in the disappearance of her son Kyron. Doug Beghtel/ The Oregonian

ARTICLE:

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/07/kyron_horman_case_investigatio.html

Desiree looks so emotionally worn and exhausted in this picture.  My heart just breaks for her.
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ishi Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:44 pm

It is absolutely heart rending to see the pain and sorrow on Desiree's face. I can not even begin to imagine how painful it must be to have a child missing this long with no answers and to know that one woman has those answers and refuses to let you know the fate of your beloved child. She must have such strength to endure this horror for so long now. Bless her heart!
ishi
ishi

Back to top Go down

Post by One Wonders Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:01 pm

CuriousPortlander wrote:
Alessandra_Deux wrote:Kyron Horman case: Investigation remains 'high priority' as legal wrangling continues (video)

ARTICLE:

Desiree looks so emotionally worn and exhausted in this picture.  My heart just breaks for her.

I was thinking the same thing. What a horrible strain for any family to go through.
One Wonders
One Wonders

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:34 am

Harsh words in Kaine & Terri Horman divorce
August 27, 2013

(snip)
"There are a number of troubling aspects of husband's prior conduct and parental decisions," wrote lawyer Peter Bunch. "Husband and the police have perpetuated the dissemination of inaccurate information about the circumstances of the disappearance of Kyron Horman."

http://www.kgw.com/home/Gloves-come-off-in-divorce-between-Kaine-Terri-Horman--221410121.html
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:50 pm

Volunteers, K-9 units search for Kyron Horman

By Mike Benner & Rich Kurz

Posted on August 31, 2013 at 9:02 AM
Updated today at 5:30 PM

PORTLAND -- A team of volunteers searched for Kyron Horman Saturday near Northwest Germantown Road and Northwest Skyline Boulevard.

Horman’s mother, Desiree Young, said the effort would include a team of K-9 units. Young also told KGW that she will speak to the media once the search has ended.

Horman has been missing since June 4, 2010. He was last seen at his school, Skyline Elementary, and was taken to class that day by his stepmother, Terri Horman. Kyron was seven years old at the time of his disappearance.

Read more:

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Searchers-to-look-for-Kyron-on-Saturday-221893351.html
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:14 pm

Desiree Young was just on the local news (KGW) and said the search this weekend was successful.  She said they found a lot of things, and they did find some possible evidence.  Stay tuned for the article/interview to be posted.

Last edited by CuriousPortlander on Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:22 pm

Volunteers continue search for Kyron
Updated: Sunday, September 1, 2013, 5:16 pm Published: Sunday, September 1, 2013, 5:01 pm

Snipped:
-----
“I can say that it was successful,” Young said of the weekend search. She said information gathered will be turned over to law enforcement.

Volunteers with the group “Kyron Horman’s World Soldiers” set up a staging area in northwest Portland off of Skyline Boulevard. They recruited two non-profit search agencies with K9 teams, and said they have had an overwhelming response from volunteers.
-----

Read more:  http://www.koin.com/2013/09/01/volunteers-continue-search-for-kyron/
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:37 pm

Mom of missing Kyron won’t ‘let Terri win’
Updated: Monday, September 2, 2013, 10:35 am Published: Sunday, September 1, 2013, 5:01 pm

Read more:  http://www.koin.com/2013/09/01/volunteers-continue-search-for-kyron/

Last edited by CuriousPortlander on Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:17 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Replaced video with new source)
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:32 pm

Kyron Horman volunteers turn over items to Sheriff's Office
Sunday, September 1 2013, 07:48 PM CDT

Snipped:
-----
Lt. Alexander with the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office says at this point he's not sure if the items are significant to the case or not. At this time the sheriff's office can’t officially call the items evidence because they have not been processed by the sheriff’s office.
-----

Read more:  http://www.ktvl.com/shared/news/top-stories/stories/ktvl_kyron-horman-volunteers-turn-over-items-sheriffs-office-8868.shtml?wap=0
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nan11 Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:38 pm

Thanks for the new links, CP.  I did get here in time to see the video--I don't know why they took it down already.

I so hope this could mean that we might see some movement in this case, but the statement from the sheriffs department doesn't leave me feeling at all positive.
Nan11
Nan11

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:20 pm

Nan11 wrote:Thanks for the new links, CP.  I did get here in time to see the video--I don't know why they took it down already.

I so hope this could mean that we might see some movement in this case, but the statement from the sheriffs department doesn't leave me feeling at all positive.
Hi, Nan,  Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #3 - Page 15 540129 

Thanks for letting me know that the video was taken down.  I updated my post to provide the video from another site.

That comment that the things found may not be allowable as evidence in a courtroom was not made by the sheriff's office, but by a retired captain.  He has made statements before that weren't quite accurate, so I'll wait to hear what the current sheriff has to say (although that may be nothing due to the ongoing investigation).  I suppose there could be chain of custody issues with items found in a private search, but if that were really an issue, I would think the sheriff's office would either have told Desiree that up front, or wouldn't have allowed the private search without their participation.  I guess we'll have to wait and see.
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nan11 Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:47 pm

CuriousPortlander wrote:Hi, Nan,  Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #3 - Page 15 540129 

Thanks for letting me know that the video was taken down.  I updated my post to provide the video from another site.

That comment that the things found may not be allowable as evidence in a courtroom was not made by the sheriff's office, but by a retired captain.  He has made statements before that weren't quite accurate, so I'll wait to hear what the current sheriff has to say (although that may be nothing due to the ongoing investigation).  I suppose there could be chain of custody issues with items found in a private search, but if that were really an issue, I would think the sheriff's office would either have told Desiree that up front, or wouldn't have allowed the private search without their participation.  I guess we'll have to wait and see.
It was really an awesome search.  Desiree said there were 10 dog teams from all over the country; plus I think she meant, in addition, there were canine forensics dog units from New Mexico.

And KlaasKids foundation was there--that's Marc Klaas' foundation.

It sounds to me like it was a very professional search.

I'm kind of excited about it--I think they might have found something.  The waiting bugs me, I don't know how Desiree can cope with it.

They mentioned the search tonight on the Erin Burnett show on CNN.  (I think it was her show--I'm not a regular watcher of it.)  I was so happy for Desiree, though.  She wants desperately to keep Kyron's name in the news.

If there were just a little bit of new information--this case still has a lot of public interest.
Nan11
Nan11

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:11 pm

HLN just did a segment on the search; my guess is it will be replayed throughout the afternoon.
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:07 am

Mom of missing Kyron won’t ‘let Terri win’

http://www.koin.com/2013/09/01/volunteers-continue-search-for-kyron/

Video of Desiree talking about how the search went for 2 days. Says multiple items were found that might be evidence. Police came out right away when they were called.
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:15 am

I really hope that what they found is enough to bring Kyron home. Prayers with Desiree!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:17 pm

A Blink On Crime Exclusive: DeDe Spicher speaks for the first time about her ordeal in the Kyron Horman investigation.
September 4, 2013

http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/09/04/blink-on-crime-kyron-horman-investigation-exclusive-terri-horman-friend-dede-spicher-breaks-her-silence-after-passing-polygraph-requests-da-clear-her-publicly/

(snip) It was only a few weeks ago, during a meeting with MCSO detectives Mark Herron and Keith Krafve , investigators unofficially cleared DeDe Spicher of any involvement in Kyron’s disappearance or of having any knowledge of anyone elses. She is hopeful that Multnomah County District Attorney Rod Underhill will issue a public statement from his office clearing her officially.

To date, neither the Multnomah County Sheriffs Office nor the DA’s office has publicly declared any persons cleared in the active investigation.

DeDe is adamant that she was not involved, nor did she ever see anything that led her to believe Terri Horman was involved.

DeDe spoke freely and without hesitation as to the relentless harassment she experienced at the hands of law enforcement.

However, DeDe is adamant that she does not want this piece to express any sort of “pity DeDe” perspective. She does not want anyone to feel sorry for her.

DeDe hopes that by speaking publicly, the public’s curiosity will be satisfied, and the focus of the investigation into Kyron’s disappearance can return to an actual investigation.

This is her story. (snip)
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:38 pm

Puzzler wrote:A Blink On Crime Exclusive: DeDe Spicher speaks for the first time about her ordeal in the Kyron Horman investigation.
September 4, 2013

http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/09/04/blink-on-crime-kyron-horman-investigation-exclusive-terri-horman-friend-dede-spicher-breaks-her-silence-after-passing-polygraph-requests-da-clear-her-publicly/

(snip)  It was only a few weeks ago, during a meeting with MCSO detectives Mark Herron and Keith Krafve , investigators  unofficially cleared DeDe Spicher of any involvement in Kyron’s disappearance or of having any knowledge of anyone elses.  She is hopeful that Multnomah County District Attorney Rod Underhill will issue a public statement from his office clearing her officially.

To date, neither the Multnomah County Sheriffs Office nor the DA’s office has publicly declared any persons cleared in the active investigation.

DeDe is adamant that she was not involved, nor did she ever see anything that led her to believe Terri Horman was involved.

DeDe spoke freely and without hesitation as to the relentless harassment she experienced at the hands of law enforcement.

However, DeDe is adamant that she does not want this piece to express any sort of “pity DeDe” perspective. She does not want anyone to feel sorry for her.

DeDe hopes that by speaking publicly, the public’s curiosity will be satisfied, and the focus of the investigation into Kyron’s disappearance can return to an actual investigation.

This is her story.  (snip)
Thanks for posting this, Puzzler.  I was so hoping that she was going to break this case wide open by testifying recently in front of the grand jury and providing evidence against Terri.  I'm not sure I believe that she knows nothing, mainly because of her disappearing during the same timeframe that Terri's location was unaccounted for.  This is very disappointing news.
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:12 pm

Dee Dee speaking out at this time ..
Dee Dee speaking of "me-me-me" at this time...
Dee Dee speaking of how she knows nuthin'... at this time...

I am not buying.
She was running hard and trying to cover, IMO.
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:23 pm

Freckles wrote:Dee Dee speaking out at this time ..
Dee Dee speaking of "me-me-me" at this time...
Dee Dee speaking of how she knows nuthin'... at this time...

I am not buying.
She was running hard and trying to cover, IMO.
I agree, Freckles.  Especially since I just remembered she took the fifth when they were trying to depose her.  According to this article, she declined to answer 142 questions:

Snipped:
-----
Spicher declined to answer any questions posed by Young's lawyers on Oct. 5 that involved Terri Horman, Kyron's stepmom, or Kyron -- each time asserting her Fifth Amendment constitutional right not to incriminate herself.

Spicher also declined to answer questions about where she was on June 4, 2010.
-----

She obviously had something to hide back then; now she doesn't?  Not buying it.

Read more:  http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2012/10/terri_hormans_friend_dede_spic.html
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:38 pm

Other things that bother me about this BOC article and DeDe:

The BOC article says that DeDe said "Terri and I were not best buds."  Yet, in People Magazine (http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20413527,00.html), it says  "But Spicher, the so-called "mystery woman" in the case, says she's just a good friend of Kyron's stepmom's, and that neither of them has anything to hide." So which is it?

The BOC article states that DeDe agreed to an immunity deal (it says based on a honest tax mistake that they could hold against her).  I don't buy that an honest tax mistake would be reason to accept an immunity deal.  Why else would you agree to such a thing if you did nothing wrong, and knew nothing about the case?

Also, the fact that she lawyered up fairly quickly.  Why would a "witness" who didn't witness anything or know anything need a lawyer?

None of this makes sense to me.
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:03 pm

PART TWO

Blink On Crime Kyron Horman Investigation Exclusive: DeDe Spicher Interview Yields Allegations Of Illegal Steroid Use Terri Horman Took To Police

A Blink On Crime Exclusive: DeDe Spicher speaks for the first time about her ordeal in the Kyron Horman investigation- continued

http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/09/11/blink-on-crime-kyron-horman-investigation-exclusive-dede-spicher-interview-yields-allegations-of-illegal-steroid-use-terri-horman-took-to-police/
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:33 pm

Contentious divorce hearing for Kyron Horman's dad, stepmom

Posted on September 13, 2013 at 10:29 AM  Updated today at 12:22 PM

Snipped:
-----
PORTLAND – A contentious divorce hearing for Kaine and Terri Horman was held Friday in a Multnomah County court concerning Terri Horman's visitation rights of her 4-year-old daughter, Kiara.

At least eight attorneys were in the courtroom including Multnomah County District Attorney Rod Underhill as well as lawyers from Portland Public Schools and lawyers for both Kaine and Terri Horman.

During the hearing, Kaine said he didn't want Terri to have visitation rights of her daughter because she is the focus of a criminal investigation into the disappearance of her stepson Kyron Horman.

Terri Horman's lawyers, however, want to question Kaine and a lead investigator in the case. Prosecutors objected and moved to quash those subpoenas, arguing they might jeopardize the on-going investigation into Kyron Horman's disappearance.
The hearing also included some new developments in the case, including a claim by Terri Horman's lawyer that the boy's stepmother wasn't the last one to see Kyron the day he disappeared.
-----

Read more:  http://www.kgw.com/news/Divorce-hearing-underway-for-missing-Portland-boy-Kyron-Hormans-father-and-stepmother-223645221.html
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:34 pm

Tweets from KGW Reporter  Kyle Iboshi @KyleIboshi (these are in reverse chronological order, so read bottom up):

The judge will make a ruling on motion to quash in Horman divorce case on Monday.
4h

Attorney Brett Engel says Terri Horman's lawyers are "appearing in front of these cameras and proclaiming her innocence" as PR move.
4h

Attorney for Kaine Horman argues Terri Horman's lawyers spent the past hour "grand standing and rhetoric about Terri Horman"
4h

Attorney Stephen Houze says civil proceedings used with "military precision", 3 year campaign to vilify Terry Horman.
5h

Mult. Co. DA's office expresses concern about children being deposed about Kyron Horman's disappearance at Terri Horman's lawyers office.
5h

Deputy DA reveals that Terri Horman's lawyer issued subpoenas for Fred Meyer, 24 Hour Fitness and a dry cleaner.
5h

Judge allowed DA's office to be heard in Horman divorce proceedings
5h

Terri Horman's attorney challenging whether Mult. County Deputy DA Don Rees should be heard. Says DA's office not party to case.
5h

Carlo Calandriello, Asst. County Attorney arguing for motion to quash "What they want is to have criminal trial in divorce proceeding"
5h

Bunch: Fact that investigators can "cherry pick" investigative file for Kaine Horman to advance divorce proceedings is highly problematic
5h

Attny for Terri Horman, "Why is it our client has been forbidden from seeing her child (Kiara) for three years?" Terri wants visitation
5h

Attny Peter Bunch argues detective waived confidentiality by showing documents to Kaine Horman. Says material should now be public
5h

Attorney Peter Bunch asks judge: Are words spoken by police voluntarily to third party protected under Oregon law?
5h

Attorney for Terri Horman hopes to depose school workers and classmates of Kyron Horman (potential witnesses)
5h

Attorney Stephen Houze says witnessses will help establish that Terri Horman was not last one to see missing boy
5h

Lawyer for Terri Horman says, boy's stepmother was NOT last person to see Kyron Horman at Skyline School in June 2010.
5h

Houze; "Petitioner(Kaine Horman) has mounted an onslaught of public relations attacks" (against estranged wife, Terri)
5h

Houze argues by showing Kaine Horman investigative material, state has waived right to withhold public records.
5h

Lawyer for Terri Horman says statements and court filings, "Designed to condition public and persuade public that she is terrible person"
5h

Attorney for Terri Horman, Stephen Houze, says statements made by Kaine Horman and his legal team intended to "persuade public"
5h

Attorney for Kaine Horman against visitation, "We're talking about introduction of somebody of central figure of criminal investigation."
6h

Lawyer for Kaine Horman argues his daughter, Kiara should be focus of divorce proceedings. Concerned about Terri Horman having visitation
6h

Lawyer for Mult. Co. says Grand Jury is currently empaneled, currently taking testimony into Kyron Horman investigation
6h

Lawyer representing Mult. County says detective should not have to testify in Horman divorce lawyer because of pending criminal case.
6h

An attorney from Portland Public Schools is also present at Horman divorce hearing. Mult. Co. District Attorney Rod Underhill also here
6h

At least 8 attorneys are in the courtroom for Horman divorce hearing. MIssing boy's father Kaine Horman is also present. #kyronhorman

11 Sep

Crime blog is posting more on DeDe Spicher (Note: I haven't verified facts of online article. Just passing it along.) http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/09/11/blink-on-crime-kyron-horman-investigation-exclusive-dede-spicher-interview-yields-allegations-of-illegal-steroid-use-terri-horman-took-to-police/ …

(BBM)
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:23 pm

Attorney: Terri Horman wasn't last person to see Kyron at school

Posted: Sep 13, 2013 10:27 AM PST Updated: Sep 13, 2013 4:45 PM PST

Snipped:
-----
PORTLAND, OR (KPTV) -

An attorney for Terri Horman, the stepmother of missing Portland boy Kyron Horman, said he can prove she was not the last person to see Kyron at Skyline School in northwest Portland on the day he disappeared.
Still, Houze wants to go even further. Next week, he wants to depose witnesses from Fred Meyer, Terri Horman's gym and students from Skyline School who he claims will say she was not the last person to see Kyron.

Kyron was 7 years old when he vanished from Skyline School on June 4, 2010. His disappearance prompted the largest search in state history, but he was never found.

"It's not true," Houze said of the claims Terri Horman was the last person to see Kyron that day. "We have witnesses who will say, in fact, they know facts first-hand that demonstrate that is not true."
-----

Read more:  http://www.kptv.com/story/23425918/attorney-terri-horman-wasnt-last-person-to-see-kyron-horman-at-school
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:46 pm

Divorce hearing held for Kaine, Terri Horman

By KGW staff
Posted on September 13, 2013 at 10:29 AM
Updated today at 10:55 AM

PORTLAND – A contentious divorce hearing for Kaine and Terri Horman was held Friday in a Multnomah County court concerning Terri Horman's visitation rights of her 4-year-old daughter, Kiara.

~Snipped~

During the hearing, Kaine said he didn't want Terri to have visitation rights of her daughter because she is the focus of a criminal investigation into the disappearance of her stepson Kyron Horman.

Terri Horman's lawyers, however, want to question Kaine and a lead investigator in the case. Prosecutors objected and moved to quash those subpoenas, arguing they might jeopardize the on-going investigation into Kyron Horman's disappearance.

Read more:

http://www.kgw.com/news/Divorce-hearing-underway-for-missing-Portland-boy-Kyron-Hormans-father-and-stepmother-223645221.html
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:23 pm

Judge to rule by Monday on what discovery Terri Horman can obtain prior to divorce, child custody hearing

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/inde ... er_default
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:43 pm

Puzzler wrote:Judge to rule by Monday on what discovery Terri Horman can obtain prior to divorce, child custody hearing

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/inde ... er_default
Hi Puzzler,

The link that you provided above took me to the website map, the link bellow is the link to the article:

Judge to rule by Monday on what discovery Terri Horman can obtain prior to divorce, child custody hearing

By Maxine Bernstein | mbernstein@oregonian.com
on September 13, 2013 at 1:24 PM, updated September 13, 2013 at 9:55 PM

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #3 - Page 15 -05c48d9d9496d900
PORTLAND, OR - September 13, 2013 - Multnomah County prosecutor Don Rees argues to limit Terri Horman's discovery in her divorce case. Michael Lloyd/The Oregonian

1 of 7 - Photo Gallery

Read more:

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/judge_to_rule_by_monday_on_wha.html

-----------------

Thank you so much for posting the update.

Last edited by Alessandra_Deux on Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:57 pm

Judge to rule by Monday ...

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #3 - Page 15 -32a674dbc7e49b80

PORTLAND, OR - September 13, 2013 - Kaine Horman, left, looks on as his attorney Brett Engel accused Terri Horman's lawyers of "grandstanding'' and trying to play to the TV cameras to declare Terri Horman's innocence. Michael Lloyd/The Oregonian

~Snipped~

Despite the state's largest search-and-rescue operation for the missing child, he has not been located. No arrests have been made, but a criminal investigation into his disappearance continues.

But a Multnomah County attorney and a chief deputy district attorney forcefully objected to any questioning of Multnomah County sheriff's investigator Bobby O'Donnell, saying it would impede an ongoing criminal investigation into the missing child. The county's assistant attorney urged Judge Henry Kantor quash O'Donnell's subpoena.

"What they want essentially is a criminal trial in a divorce proceeding," said Multnomah County assistant attorney Carlo Caladriello, representing O'Donnell.

~Snipped~

Rees pointed out that Houze, a criminal defense lawyer, plans to take the depositions in his office. He accused Terri Horman's lawyers of trying to obtain information on the ongoing criminal inquiry through the civil proceeding.

"There's an effort afoot to bypass criminal rules of discovery" through the civil process, Rees argued.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/judge_to_rule_by_monday_on_wha.html
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:13 pm

Terri Horman's legal team can't interview lead investigator

Posted: Sep 16, 2013 10:35 AM PST Updated: Sep 16, 2013 10:53 AM PST

Snipped:
-----
PORTLAND, OR (KPTV) - A Portland judge says Terri Horman's lawyers can't interview the lead investigator in the disappearance of Kyron Horman, but they can question teachers, Fred Meyer employees and 24-Hour Fitness staff.

Terri Horman's attorneys feel they should have access to the same information as Kaine Horman, who has spoken with investigators, but Kantor said he would not allow them to interview lead investigator Deputy Robert O'Donnnell. He cited Oregon law, which establishes that aspects of his investigation are "highly privileged and confidential."

Kantor quashed the subpoena to dispose O'Donnell, but he's allowing Terri Horman's legal team to interview witnesses from Fred Meyer and Terri Horman's gym at 24-Hour Fitness, as well as employees at Magic Cleaners and staff at Skyline School.

He did not give the full go-ahead to interviewing Skyline students, but remained open to it in the future.

Another motion hearing is set for Oct. 10 at 9 a.m.
-----

Read more:  http://www.kptv.com/story/23444132/terri-horman-kaine-horman-divorce-development
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:54 pm

Kaine Horman and Desiree Young to appear on 'Dr. Phil' Show on Tuesday

on September 16, 2013 at 4:44 PM, updated September 16, 2013 at 5:43 PM

Snipped:
-----
The parents of Kyron Horman, who vanished from Skyline School on June 4, 2010, will appear on the "Dr. Phil" Show on Tuesday, according to a trailer of the show.

The Dr. Phil Show's website posts this preview: "Kaine and Desiree presented a united front with the goal of finding their son. But just a few months later, the two stopped communicating. In an exclusive interview, the parents reunite for the first time on Dr. Phil's stage. Hear why Desiree and Kaine say they believe Terri may know more than she's admitting. What do they think may have happened to Kyron -- and why? And, are the parents willing to put aside past differences and work together again?
-----

Read more:  http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/kaine_horman_and_desiree_young.html
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nan11 Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:49 pm

Hi, CP!  Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #3 - Page 15 Action-smiley-065

Well, I did manage to watch the Dr. Phil show today.  For Desiree's sake, I hope someone calls in a new tip that is just the missing piece she needs.

Desiree mentioned that one of the reasons she conducted that last large search, was because of new information she had received from Dede.

You know, for the first time, I really saw Kaine as a little bit stubborn, and maybe in denial.  I understand that he will let law enforcement search his property, but I'm a little surprised to learn that he wouldn't let 'private searchers' search.

I don't believe that Desiree would bring unprofessional people there to search.  I think she was talking about experienced search teams--and I think Desiree had a good idea requesting that.

Anyway, there were a couple of things that I didn't know before.  One was that Terri wrote to Desiree that Kaine and her had had a pretty big fight the night before Kyron went missing.  I guess they were up until 3:00 am and Terri said that she was done with the marriage and wanted a divorce.

Now, Kaine denies this ever happened; so, I don't know what to believe.  Perhaps Terri had her days mixed up, as I do believe that her drinking was out of hand at that time.

Kaine said that he never felt Terri was abusive with the children, but then he admits to finding her passed out on the couch with Kiara running around the house unattended.  She must have been under 18 months at the time!  I wonder how Kaine would define child abuse?

Kaine also denies knowing about all the emails Terri wrote to her friends speaking about her absolute dislike of Kyron--Desiree used the word hate, iirc.  Kaine told Dr. Phil that that was the first he had ever heard about those emails!

And the last thing I'll mention, is the very last picture of Kyron taken at the school that day at 8:15 am.  This may have been confirmed after I stopped closely following the case, but Terri took that picture.  She had emailed it to Desiree earlier in the day--that is one of the reasons that Desiree knew right away that she was not telling the truth in her timeline.

I'm just going to add the picture I'm writing about--it's been a long time since I looked at it.

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #3 - Page 15 Kyron_horman17_540x405

Dr. Phil had a law enforcement official on, (for a minute or two), that said that because this is still officially a 'missing person' case, no suspect or person of interest will be named.  It has to advance.

Justice for sweet Kyron, where ever he is!
Nan11
Nan11

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:29 pm

Nan11 wrote:Hi, CP!  Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #3 - Page 15 Action-smiley-065

Well, I did manage to watch the Dr. Phil show today.  For Desiree's sake, I hope someone calls in a new tip that is just the missing piece she needs.
Hi, Nan!  Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #3 - Page 15 Action-smiley-065

I just finished watching it.  I know; it just breaks my heart to watch her.  Her pain is so palpable.

Desiree mentioned that one of the reasons she conducted that last large search, was because of new information she had received from Dede.
Yeah, this was a surprise.  This flies in the face of DeDe's recent claims on BOC:

"Spicher is adamant that law enforcement never had any reason to question her statements to them from the beginning, has cooperated fully for over three years and recently testified before the grand jury to prove she had nothing to hide."  And, "As was proven not only by her recent polygraph,  but also by the verification that no evidence ever existed to support investigator’s theory in the first place,  Spicher had no information about anyone’s potential involvement in Kyron’s disappearance, let alone her own."

Source:  http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/09/11/blink-on-crime-kyron-horman-investigation-exclusive-dede-spicher-interview-yields-allegations-of-illegal-steroid-use-terri-horman-took-to-police/#more-6966

If DeDe were, in fact, cooperating for over three years, why is the information coming from her "new"?  If she has no knowledge of anyone's involvement, what information did she give Desiree that led to this search?  Does she know where he might be, or doesn't she?  She can't have it both ways.

You know, for the first time, I really saw Kaine as a little bit stubborn, and maybe in denial.  I understand that he will let law enforcement search his property, but I'm a little surprised to learn that he wouldn't let 'private searchers' search.  I don't believe that Desiree would bring unprofessional people there to search.  I think she was talking about experienced search teams--and I think Desiree had a good idea requesting that.
I can understand this.  With all the local media attention this case has gotten, I'm sure he's been inundated over the past 3 years with people wanting to help find Kyron.  He is fully cooperating with LE, and is open to them doing any additional searches they wish, but I can understand him not wanting private searches to occur (possible issues with chain of evidence and compromising evidence issues, IMO).  Besides, LE has searched his property multiple times, so if they missed something, they'd be the best ones to know what was already searched and what might require closer scrutiny. Also, with 4-year-old Kiara there, I'm sure he's paranoid about letting non-LE strangers on his property.  I know I would be.

Anyway, there were a couple of things that I didn't know before.  One was that Terri wrote to Desiree that Kaine and her had had a pretty big fight the night before Kyron went missing.  I guess they were up until 3:00 am and Terri said that she was done with the marriage and wanted a divorce.

Now, Kaine denies this ever happened; so, I don't know what to believe.  Perhaps Terri had her days mixed up, as I do believe that her drinking was out of hand at that time.
This information came from Terri, who has lied about many things in this case, and who failed two polygraph tests and walked out on a third.  Kaine passed his with flying colors;  I believe Kaine over her any day.

Kaine said that he never felt Terri was abusive with the children, but then he admits to finding her passed out on the couch with Kiara running around the house unattended.  She must have been under 18 months at the time!  I wonder how Kaine would define child abuse?
I personally think this is a case of seeing what he wanted to see.  She never overindulged in front of him, and he wasn't even aware she had been drinking again, and I think this might have been an isolated incident, not a reoccurring one.  He didn't recognize it at the time for what it was, but only sees it now in hindsight.  I think if that had occurred repeatedly, he would have picked up on it sooner as unacceptable.

Kaine also denies knowing about all the emails Terri wrote to her friends speaking about her absolute dislike of Kyron--Desiree used the word hate, iirc.  Kaine told Dr. Phil that that was the first he had ever heard about those emails!
Those emails were written about in articles within months of Kyron's disappearance.  Some of the emails were actually published.  I don't think Kaine was saying he wasn't aware of the emails until the day they recorded Dr. Phil.  I think he was saying that he wasn't aware until the recording that people thought he knew about them before Kyron's disappearance, and he was saying that was the first time he had heard that accusation.  I could be wrong, but that's how I interpreted what he said.

And the last thing I'll mention, is the very last picture of Kyron taken at the school that day at 8:15 am.  This may have been confirmed after I stopped closely following the case, but Terri took that picture.  She had emailed it to Desiree earlier in the day--that is one of the reasons that Desiree knew right away that she was not telling the truth in her timeline.
Terri did take that picture, and posted it on Facebook at 1:21 p.m. the day he disappeared. Desiree's implying that this picture was taken in Kyron's classroom, but I don't think it was. According to articles, the science fair was not in Kyron's classroom, but in a different room:

-----
"Carol Moulton said the kids were supposed to report to their classes and be divided into small groups of a few students each. Each group was supposed to tour the science fair with a chaperone. Afterward, when they returned to their classes for roll call, Kyron wasn't there, she said."  And, "Although the school usually opens at 8:35 a.m. and the final bell rings 10 minutes later, the school opened as early as 8 Friday for the science fair, said Matt Shelby, spokesman for Portland Public Schools.
-----

Source:  http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

(underlined by me)

I'm just going to add the picture I'm writing about--it's been a long time since I looked at it.

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #3 - Page 15 Kyron_horman17_540x405

Dr. Phil had a law enforcement official on, (for a minute or two), that said that because this is still officially a 'missing person' case, no suspect or person of interest will be named.  It has to advance.

Justice for sweet Kyron, where ever he is!
Thanks for posting this picture; I haven't seen it in a long time.
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:36 pm

Kyron Horman's parents confront each other on Dr. Phil show

Posted on September 17, 2013 at 3:28 PM  Updated today at 5:27 PM

Snipped:
-----
PORTLAND –  Kyron Horman’s parents, Kaine Horman and Desiree Young, made a rare joint appearance Tuesday when they spoke on the Dr. Phil show to discuss their son's disappearance and warning signs they may have missed.

Young also said there were other clues that led to her suspicion of Terri. She discussed how Kyron’s poor eyesight meant he never ventured far away from people he was familiar with.

“I am confident Kyron would have never left the school on his own. He would have been with somebody he knew,” Young said.

She said she doubted Terri from the start of the investigation.

“The first red flag for me was lying about the science fair and the school that day,” Young said. “She lied about where she was positioned when she saw Kyron and the place that she saw him.”
-----

Read more:  http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/Kyron-Hormans-parents-confront-each-other-on-Dr-Phil-224146021.html
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:56 pm

The pic of Kyron leaves me ripped.
The big grin on his face as he stands proudly, confidently next to his science project. He has the WHOLE world, a WHOLE wonderful future in this picture and then something went terribly wrong for him within in minutes of this picture being taken.

Who the hell would ever want to take such a delight away from a child? He stood there knowing, sometime later in the day, he would be asked about his project and he just might have the ribbon for first place. He had it all for such a sweet moment....

I cuss the person who destroyed this child's future---
who robbed Kyron of his simple pleasure in taking delight from his own work.
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Nan11 Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:38 pm

If anyone missed the Dr. Phil show, there are five video clips of it available at the link below.  Just scroll down a little ways.

http://www.drphil.com/shows/show/2069/

Last edited by Nan11 on Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Embedded videos were no longer appearing.)
Nan11
Nan11

Back to top Go down

Post by Nan11 Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:42 pm

Here is a screen shot I did of the picture of the floor plan of Kyron's school that they showed on Dr. Phil.

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #3 - Page 15 Mqck5
Nan11
Nan11

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:19 pm

Kyron Horman's parents, Desiree Young, Kaine Horman air differences on Dr. Phil

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/kyrons_parents_desiree_young_k.html

Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:13 pm

Kyron Horman's mom wants stepmom charged in disappearance

Posted on September 27, 2013 at 4:27 PM  Updated today at 4:38 PM

Snipped:
-----
Portland, Ore.-- The mother of Kyron Horman says she's "150 percent confident" that Terri Horman should be charged in the case.

"Maybe we haven't found Kyron yet but we have a lot of circumstantial evidence tying Terri to Kyron's disappearance," said Desiree Young.

"We did find two pieces of possible evidence that are connected to Terri, we can't divulge what those are," said Young. "Those are being investigated, looked at, and checked for DNA."
-----

Read more:  http://www.kgw.com/news/Kyron-Hormans-mom-150-confident-Terri-Horman-should-be-charged-225585282.html
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nan11 Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:45 pm

CuriousPortlander wrote:
Kyron Horman's mom wants stepmom charged in disappearance

Posted on September 27, 2013 at 4:27 PM  Updated today at 4:38 PM

Snipped:
-----
Portland, Ore.-- The mother of Kyron Horman says she's "150 percent confident" that Terri Horman should be charged in the case.

"Maybe we haven't found Kyron yet but we have a lot of circumstantial evidence tying Terri to Kyron's disappearance," said Desiree Young.

"We did find two pieces of possible evidence that are connected to Terri, we can't divulge what those are," said Young. "Those are being investigated, looked at, and checked for DNA."
-----

Read more:  http://www.kgw.com/news/Kyron-Hormans-mom-150-confident-Terri-Horman-should-be-charged-225585282.html
Thanks for this, CP!   It's so sad, but yet it's hard to keep my hope from rising.  I wish we could know more about what they found, but I really trust Desiree in that they at least found something--two pieces of something.  Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #3 - Page 15 Woohoo

I listened to the radio show contained in your link, and she talked a little more about the things Terri has said, too--or, better yet--written.  I did a little transcript.

The Jefferson Exchange, September 18, 2013 Hour 1A

At about the 4:10 minute mark:

Desiree:  You know, the other day when we were on the Dr. Phil Show, Kaine had mentioned that we haven’t gotten any evidence to say either way.  But, truly, we have—and Terri has put everything in writing and she has said very clearly how she felt about Kyron; and that she hated him; and that she could harm him; and that she wanted to harm him.

And the problem with that is that it kind of steers us in one direction.  I still believe and will always hope that Kyron is still with us, and that he is being stashed somewhere.

I just don’t feel like that would be what she would have done, because that would have left too many people to talk, and tell her story.  I think when you start inviting other people to get involved that compromises your situation greatly.

Listen:  http://directory.libsyn.com/episode/index/show/jpr/id/2476701
Nan11
Nan11

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:37 pm

Kaine Horman wants more info about Kyron from Terri

Posted on October 9, 2013 at 6:07 AM  Updated today at 9:20 AM

Snipped:
-----
PORTLAND -- The father of Kyron Horman is demanding his estranged wife turn over various records including correspondence, letters or online posts surrounding the little boy's disappearance.

The requests were outlined in recent court filings in the couple's divorce proceedings.

The attorney representing Kaine Horman asked for "any information, statement, or material provided to or posted on 'social media' internet web site since June 4, 2010 concerning the disappearance of Kyron Horman on June 4, 2010 from Skyline Elementary School."

Kaine Horman's divorce lawyer is also asking for Terri Horman's financial records, tax returns and resume.
-----

Read more:  http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Legal-fight-in-Horman-divorce-heats-up--226998691.html
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nan11 Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:21 pm

Thanks for the above, CP.

Good for Kaine.  It sounds like he is finally listening a little to Desiree.

That's very good news, imo.
Nan11
Nan11

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:33 pm

Terri Horman wants DA to stay out of divorce

by Kyle Iboshi, KGW Staff
NWCN.com
Posted on October 9, 2013 at 2:55 PM

PORTLAND -- Kyron Horman's stepmother wants the Multnomah County District Attorney's office to stay out of her divorce case.

In a recent court filing obtained by KGW, an attorney for Terri Horman said the prosecutors should not intervene.

The DA's office had filed a motion to prevent Terri's lawyers from questioning a lead investigator. Prosecutors argued that sheriff's investigator Bobby O'Donnell should not be deposed because it might jeopardize the ongoing criminal investigation.

Read more:

http://www.nwcn.com/news/227133091.html

Horman Divorce Docs 10.9.13

Published by Kyle Iboshi

The latest filing in the Horman divorce case. (Published 10/9/13)

http://www.scribd.com/doc/174822675/Horman-Divorce-Docs-10-9-13
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:18 pm

Terri Horman in court now for divorce case

Posted on October 10, 2013 at 8:45 AM  Updated today at 10:00 AM

Snipped:
-----
Terri Horman attended court in her first court appearance in three years.

As the proceedings opened, attorneys debated if Terri Horman should be required to take a psychological exam and what questions could be asked. The examine could determine visitation and custody issues.Kaine Horman's lawyer said there should be no limits on what psychologist can ask during an exam.

Terri Horman's attorney countered that she could not submit to an exam because of her pending criminal hearings. But that a psychologist could make a determine without an in-person interview.

The attorney for Kaine Horman then asked "What's the point" of doing an exam if Terri Horman isn't willing to participate.

The judge resolved that Terri Horman could participate in an examine with her attorney present if she chose to.
-----

Read more:  http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Hearing-today-in-Horman-divorce-case-227238101.html
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:35 pm

KGW Reporter Kyle Iboshi's Tweets regarding Horman Divorce Hearing

Read bottom to top.

Kyle Iboshi @KyleIboshi

Horman divorce hearing is over. Kaine declined to comment on whether he was surprised to see estranged wife
16m

Kyle Iboshi @KyleIboshi

Terri Horman has been silent throughout divorce hearing. Watching attorneys and judge
18m

Kyle Iboshi @KyleIboshi

Judge rules DA cannot be present at Kaine Horman deposition in divorce case
23m

Kyle Iboshi @KyleIboshi

Don Rees with Mult. Co. DA's office says state not interested in Horman divorce. Only concern is "to preserve integrity of criminal case."
29m

Kyle Iboshi @KyleIboshi

Attorney for Terri Horman argues DA's attorney should not be involved in divorce case. "They are not a party," said Peter Bunch.
34m

Kyle Iboshi @KyleIboshi

Things heat up a bit in Horman hearing. Attorney's feud over when Kaine Horman will be deposed.
36m

Kyle Iboshi @KyleIboshi

Judge says Terri Horman must appear for deposition. She won't be forced to testify. Her lawyers have said repeatedly she won't talk.
41m

Kyle Iboshi @KyleIboshi

A classroom of students has now stepped into the courtroom to watch the Horman divorce hearing.
43m

Kyle Iboshi @KyleIboshi

Kaine Horman has focused on taking notes during entire hearing. No eye contact with estranged wife Terri Horman.
45m

Kyle Iboshi @KyleIboshi

Terri Horman's defense on not why they're not going to produce documents in divorce case, "We're going to vigorously defend her rights"
48m

Kyle Iboshi @KyleIboshi

Terri Horman's attorneys are standing firm. "We don’t intend to produce any documents" in divorce case fearing it might impact criminal case
53m

Kyle Iboshi @KyleIboshi

Terri Horman's defense lawyer repeats theme from earlier hearing, "They have vilified her."
54m

Kyle Iboshi @KyleIboshi

Bret Engel: "If we're talking about a missing child, and if they've got it, why don't they turn it over."
55m

Kyle Iboshi @KyleIboshi

Kaine Horman's lawyer argues Terri Horman's attorney's are not turning over info.
1h

Kyle Iboshi @KyleIboshi

Kaine Horman's lawyer argues Terri Horman's defense is using divorce proceeding to get info on criminal investigation.
1h

Kyle Iboshi @KyleIboshi

News that Terri Horman is attending divorce hearing spread quickly. Courthouse staff, reporters and even police detective showed up to watch
1h

Kyle Iboshi @KyleIboshi

Terri Horman defense lawyer, "We're all in the dark, we're all guessing" about what info law enforcement has surrounding Kyron Horman case.
1h

Kyle Iboshi @KyleIboshi

Terri Horman lawyer "The innocent person in this circumstance would be put in extraordinary risk" by having to turn over docs in divorce
1h

Kyle Iboshi @KyleIboshi

Terri Horman's defense lawyer," "For every question and every doc that is sought we will invoke her constitutional rights."
1h

Kyle Iboshi @KyleIboshi

Terri Horman's defense lawyer argues cannot turn over docs or answer questions in divorce b/c might impact criminal probe
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:16 am

Kyron Horman's stepmother appears at divorce hearing, still says nothing

By Hillary Lake KATU News Published: Oct 10, 2013 at 9:34 PM PDT

Source/Read more:  http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Kyron-Hormans-stepmother-appears-at-divorce-hearing-still-says-nothing-227334071.html?tab=video&c=y
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nan11 Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:18 am

Thanks so much for all these great links, CP and AD!

She finally showed her face after all these years.  The judge ruled that she has to show up for an interview with Kaine's attorneys but she doesn't have to answer their questions.  Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #3 - Page 15 Groaner

That will just be a further waste of time.  Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #3 - Page 15 Frusty-smiley-face

I'm reminded of what Desiree said about when did Terri's rights become more important they Kyron's rights.

Justice for Kyron!
Nan11
Nan11

Back to top Go down

Post by ishi Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:07 pm

Those two will never be divorced will they and when will we ever find out the truth of Kyron's disappearance. So frustrating!!
ishi
ishi

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:08 pm

Gardener questioned in alleged murder-for-hire plot to kill Kaine Horman

Posted on October 16, 2013 at 11:27 AM  Updated today at 11:27 AM

Snipped:
-----
PORTLAND -- The landscaper who police believe Terri Horman approached in an alleged murder-for-hire plot against her estranged husband Kaine Horman was scheduled for a deposition Wednesday.

According to court papers obtained by KGW, Kaine's lawyers will question Rudy Sanchez-Estrada as part of the ongoing divorce proceedings with Terri Moulton Horman.

Terri's defense lawyer objected to the deposition and requested an emergency hearing to prevent Sanchez-Estrada from being questioned. No court hearing has been scheduled to discuss the matter.
-----

Read more:  http://www.kgw.com/news/Witness-questioned-in-alleged-Horman-murder-plot-228050491.html
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next