Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty

+11
LottieM
Snoopy220
shannonmiami
athompson124
KariBear
maggieg
sitemama
Sherry
eva
Piper
Justice4all
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty  - Page 2 Empty Re: Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty

Post by Justice4all Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:52 pm

I think I underestimated the impact that Krystal Holloway's testimony would have. She wasn't any less credible than George in the eyes of the jury. I guess her testimony is all they needed to believe the defense's opening statement was plausible. It also didn't help that George was evasive on some points, Lee constantly needed his recollection refreshed, and Cindy outright lied.

Last edited by Justice4all on Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty  - Page 2 Empty Re: Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty

Post by Justice4all Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:55 pm

I was watching the interview with Juror 3 on Primetime Nightline. The first vote was 10-2 Not Guilty for murder. The first manslaughter vote was 6-6, but all voted Not Guilty after some debate. She claims the evidence wasn't there to convict Casey and she actually believes George was there when Caylee died.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Martine Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:00 am

What a load of crap.... affraid

So if the bitch didn't kill her kid...according to the jury...then who the hell did?
Is no one going to be made accountable for the death of this child?

This is unreal...a child dies, body is hidden, mother's car smells like death, there's proof the dead body was in car...mother parties while child is missing instead of putting up posters, talking to media, taking pro active stance to find missing child...doesn't even shed a tear over missing child..

Yet...she's found not guilty of any wrong doing???

Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty  - Page 2 41349 So basically it's like Caylee never existed! Her life gets snubbed out in a horrific way no doubt...we have know idea how she may have suffered...how scared she may have been, how much she may have cried...we know nothing!
The one person who does know what happened...her tramp of a mother......get's to go have a party now.

So that's it? Caylee's still just as dead and no one is accountable!

Makes me want to puke! Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty  - Page 2 431951

I'm very curious....why was there never a charge of tampering with a dead body..or some such charge?
Obviously she tampered with the body....isn't that illegal?

I'm fucking stymied!! Shocked
Martine
Martine

Mood : Feeling beat up

Back to top Go down

Post by kellikat Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:18 pm

excuse me if this has been posted here already. pretty amusing tho