Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phone interview with Cindy Anthony's cousin on radio station (in Houston)

5 posters

Go down

Phone interview with Cindy Anthony's cousin on radio station (in Houston) Empty Phone interview with Cindy Anthony's cousin on radio station (in Houston)

Post by FystyAngel Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:47 am

Matkeson posted this in chat tonight. VERY interesting...

http://krbe.com/portals/1/audio/rrshow/interviews/070611_CASEYANTHONY_familymember.mp3
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Phone interview with Cindy Anthony's cousin on radio station (in Houston) Empty Re: Phone interview with Cindy Anthony's cousin on radio station (in Houston)

Post by Ann - Tx Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:39 am

I posted this on The Hinky Meter as a response to someone's comment. This is how I feel about the "long, lost cousin."
~~~~~~

This woman called in to KRBE, a major radio station, in Houston, TX.

Until I see proof or Mark Lippman, on behalf of Cindy Anthony, confirms this woman is Cindy Anthony's cousin and is the family spokeswoman, I'm blowing her off.

I doubt if Cindy would appoint any family member, especially a distant cousin, as a family spokesperson. We all know that Cindy likes the media appearances. At this time, Mark Lippman is speaking on behalf of George and Cindy Anthony.

Regarding Casey Anthony coming to live with her in Pasadena, Tx (adjacent to Houston), I doubt it. If every effort is being made to keep Casey's location a "secret" (when released from jail) because of security concerns per Cheney Mason, it does not make sense that this so called cousin would go on live airwaves and disclose that info.

Any person who followed the Casey Anthony Case would know enough about the Anthony's that they could make the call to KRBE and act like a long lost cousin and spew whatever.

During the past three years, there was no mention of a long lost cousin in Texas who had info about the death of Caylee.

Maybe the woman is really a distant cousin; maybe not. Sometimes folks crawl out from under the rock for their 10 minutes of fame.

The woman said there was a family conference at 11 p.m., blah, blah, blah. During the past three years, it appeared Cindy did not surround herself with her family including her brothers.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Phone interview with Cindy Anthony's cousin on radio station (in Houston) Empty Re: Phone interview with Cindy Anthony's cousin on radio station (in Houston)

Post by Piper Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:49 am

I think this is the same cousin that spoke on NG last week by phone. I thought if she's trying to help them out, why would she be announcing to the world where they could be going.

Myself, I don't believe Casey will ever live under the same roof with either her mother or father. She doesn't need them anymore, they provided for Caylee and they assisted her in getting away with murdering their granddaughter. Blaming her father and brother for horrific acts that more than likely never happened. She's used them and they are useless to her now.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:04 am

Cindy tried to go see KC at the jail yesterday and was refused.

Right, Piper...she has no use for them...but maybe one day she will think of something she can use them for....then she'll return long enough to do that and then move on again. (Like maybe a life insurance payout)
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:14 pm

Piper, that woman you are talking about is the ex-wife of Rick Plesea.

Odd that Cindy Anthony treated Casey as a princess and spoiled her all of her life and now all the indulgences mean nothing as far as Casey is concerned.
Sherry
Sherry

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:11 pm

No, I heard the Pam Plesea talk. The "cousin" from Houston spoke as well. LMAO....they were coming to her house to get away from it all.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down