Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony to Appeal 4 Guilty Verdicts

+6
eva
LottieM
khintx
Julie
BeFound
Piper
10 posters

Go down

Casey Anthony to Appeal 4 Guilty Verdicts  Empty Casey Anthony to Appeal 4 Guilty Verdicts

Post by Piper Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:41 am

Casey Anthony to appeal 4 guilty verdicts for lying to law enforcement

July 15, 2011 9:33 AM

ORLANDO --
Casey Anthony is appealing her four guilty charges.

Friday morning, her defense attorneys filed a notice of appeal for the four counts of lying to law enforcement in which she was convicted by the same jury that acquitted her of murder.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/279572/Casey-Anthony-to-appeal-4-guilty-verdicts-for-lying-to-law-enforcement
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony to Appeal 4 Guilty Verdicts  Empty Re: Casey Anthony to Appeal 4 Guilty Verdicts

Post by BeFound Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:36 am

Oh Wow! She just cannot stop!

How does this affect the Zenaida Gonzalez case? Oh, I know, because her lies prove she defamed this woman among so many other things beyond evil.

I am confused about something though, in the prior article: http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/279069/New-judge-coming-in-Casey-Anthony-civil-case-after-short-emergency-hearing

it states Casey's lawyer said, "Greene said he has another trial scheduled to begin on the same day, and if Casey was to be deposed at that time, she would have no choice other than to assert her Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination."

I didn't know she could claim the 5th in a civil lawsuit. How does that work?

affraid
BeFound
BeFound

Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony to Appeal 4 Guilty Verdicts  Empty Re: Casey Anthony to Appeal 4 Guilty Verdicts

Post by Julie Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:38 am

This so so insane, and then they wonder why people hate her so much.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:39 am

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony has signed notice of intent to appeal misdemeanor criminal convictions.
3 minutes ago

bobkealing bob kealing
In her appeal paperwork, #CaseyAnthony says she is still indigent and will need cost reimbursement from state.
34 seconds ago

Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:45 am

I think this was just to put off any depos in civil suits, which may now go on for years. kh

PS: Indigent Schmindigent
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:51 am

It's never going to stop, is it? affraid

Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:32 pm

I don't think the state can help financially with a civil suit....I hope not! This bitch is more trouble than she's worth already.

I hate too that Baez is getting more attention....yuck.
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:18 am

Check this vid out. Last few minutes with Bill Schaeffer. Gives me goosebumps, audience applauds.....

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/videobeta/5bc1afea-5911-4d01-8e44-0a2a626d52f2/News/Casey-Anthony-trial-discussion-panel
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:45 am

Wow Eva! Thanks for sharing this video. I wholeheartedly agree with Bill, I don't care about Casey's safety either! Let her spend the rest of her life running and looking over her shoulder. Someone's going to nail her, it's just a matter of time. He also said it was $300k that Baez and Casey received, not $200k! Baez pocketed 80 to 90 grand himself and can't account for the remaining. And he's right, they brought this media craze on themselves.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:54 pm

OK gang. Since we will probably never get to see Jeff Ashton in action again, since he retired, and probably won't see Yuri again, in action like we did in this case, I have changed my favorite person to Bill Schaeffer. I Casey Anthony to Appeal 4 Guilty Verdicts  2108 Bill!
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:23 am

I've got it! I figured out why KC is appealing the lying charges that there is no way she can win!

It's so Baez can get another paycheck....paid by the state since KC is indigent. Win or lose, paycheck for Baez. Laughing
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:38 pm

Another reason she is appealing the charges is so she can plead the fifth during the civil depositions.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bernie1235 Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:44 pm

The public will decide the case. Be real!!!!

bernie1235

Back to top Go down

Post by bernie1235 Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:53 pm

You admit that she Lied. What's the point of bringing law suit when you have proved a very important point. That will be always be challenged. But will you be the first to exploit Casey she is a deer in the headlights. With no chance of making it "Without the help of the God" she has learned to know.

bernie1235

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:56 pm

bernie, are you saying KC has learned to know God? I have seen no proof of that.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:20 am

Casey has a god of her own making. You can tell by her "fruit". I pray she does come to know the only true God and His Son whom He has sent. I pray that for all of the Anthonys.
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:21 am

bernie1235 wrote:You admit that she Lied. What's the point of bringing law suit when you have proved a very important point. That will be always be challenged. But will you be the first to exploit Casey she is a deer in the headlights. With no chance of making it "Without the help of the God" she has learned to know.

She was proven to be a liar, what is the point in appealing those 4 guilty counts? The point being is to avoid direct questioning under oath. A deer in the headlights? Casey Anthony made a deal with the devil when she placed that duct tape over her baby's face. Her fate is yet to be determined......
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:24 am

Piper wrote:
bernie1235 wrote:You admit that she Lied. What's the point of bringing law suit when you have proved a very important point. That will be always be challenged. But will you be the first to exploit Casey she is a deer in the headlights. With no chance of making it "Without the help of the God" she has learned to know.

She was proven to be a liar, what is the point in appealing those 4 guilty counts? The point being is to avoid direct questioning under oath. A deer in the headlights? Casey Anthony made a deal with the devil when she placed that duct tape over her baby's face. Her fate is yet to be determined......

If you listen to the Universal interview she outright admits she lied. affraid
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:07 am

Yes, Sherry she sure did! Baez also told the jury she was a liar, straight up! Tsk, tsk....
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:55 am

I heard, and I hope I can relay it right here, that she wants the 4 lying charges rolled into 1 charge. That way, she would only owe $1,000, instead of $4,000, and she would only serve 1 year, instead of 4 years, (minus all that good behavior crap). That way, she would owe them $3,000 less, and she would have served too much time, (minus GB crap), which would end up that now they owe her some $, for too much time served.
Hope that makes sense.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:17 am

Why Jewly, that makes perfect sense. She already feels like a rich woman with $500 bucks in her pocket from her jail account. I wonder if Jose took half of that upon her release? Laughing
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:22 am

That's funny. When they were saying she left with $537, or whatever it was, in her pocket, I could just see her having a hissy fit, "Nooooo, it's $584, I'm rich!!!!" Maybe she lifted Bozo's credit card number, or some unused checks! LOL
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down