Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Petition: Let's Get Casey Anthony Prosecuted In Federal Court

+2
Sherry
Piper
6 posters

Go down

Petition: Let's Get Casey Anthony Prosecuted In Federal Court Empty Petition: Let's Get Casey Anthony Prosecuted In Federal Court

Post by Piper Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:54 pm

I don't know if this has been posted on RC yet. Sherry posted a link to a great article about the jury and defense, I saw it in that article.

Read and sign the petition:

http://www.change.org/petitions/lets-get-federal-justice-for-caylee-marie-anthony-by-having-casey-anthony-prosecuted-in-federal-court
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Petition: Let's Get Casey Anthony Prosecuted In Federal Court Empty Re: Petition: Let's Get Casey Anthony Prosecuted In Federal Court

Post by Sherry Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:41 pm

Thank you, Piper! I've been wanting to sign this but wasn't sure if it was really legit (the petition site is iffy so I was wondering about this site). If its posted here then I think it must be for real and that iot will effect change/action. I'm praying so.
Sherry
Sherry

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Petition: Let's Get Casey Anthony Prosecuted In Federal Court Empty Re: Petition: Let's Get Casey Anthony Prosecuted In Federal Court

Post by Piper Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:53 pm

Sherry, there's well over 6,500 signatures. So I signed it. I can't verify for it, but I do believe it's legit. I also did some research on the Dual Sovereignty Doctrine. This is from the action itself. But I found some other cases where it's been done.

While Casey Anthony was acquitted of first-degree murder, aggravated child abuse, and aggravated manslaughter of a child, by the State of Florida, it is our belief that Casey Anthony should be found guilty of a variety of other Federal crimes, in a US Federal Court, under the Dual Sovereignty Doctrine. Please sign this petition if you would like the FBI to provide the US Attorney's Office with the evidence surrounding the Casey Anthony case. This petition will be forwarded to the US Attorney's Office at the Middle District of Florida, upon receiving an adequate number of electronic signatures of this petition. We will also be providing the US Attorney's Office at the Middle District of Florida with a completed copy of their Citizen Complaint Intake Form, so that they may forward this petition, along with their Citizen Complaint Intake Form to the FBI. This will, hopefully, play a role in having the FBI forward their evidence, surrounding the Casey Anthony case, to the US Attorney's Office at the Middle District of Florida. Please sign this petition today to help get justice for Caylee Marie Anthony in US Federal court. Also, please share this with everyone you know!

Just one example, where it appears that Casey Anthony is committing a Federal crime, can be viewed in the following video, where she lies to FBI agent, Nick Savage. Beginning at 5 minutes and 25 seconds into this video, Casey Anthony begins to speak about how her goal is to find Caylee and how she "knows" her daughter is still alive: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WAKNI4b6x8 . According to Casey Anthony's own defense, she already knew that her daughter was deceased by this point, when she makes this statement to Federal Agent Nick Savage.

The above video does not show any of the lies that she was already convicted for, on the state level.

I've been researching other cases that have been tried under this ruling.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:14 pm

I figured the Feds would go after Cindy since she gave them the wrong hairbrush. It may be minor but it was still obstructing an investigation. I had no idea that the Feds could go after Casey under the Dual Sovereignty.

I've seen, but not read, posts naysaying the possibility. I'm afraid to read them since this gives me some small hope for justice to be done.
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:34 am

I agree, Sherry. But will they will really do it is the big question. I'm like you, I hope and pray they can and will. I've read the naysaying too, but I'm holding out a teensy bit of hope that this could really happen.

It also really irks me that George and Cindy are starting a foundation, cayleefund.org. It's to help pass Caylee's Law and missing children and something else. It's their business to do what they want, but there's just something not right about that, IMO. Their attorney made it clear that they wouldn't be on the payroll, but just how do they make a living? Where is their money coming from?
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Pea Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:10 pm

This Petition has been going around for a little while and yes it is legit. I too was surprised that they didn't get Cindy for her lies and tampering, but then there's Lee and George and Mallory. People magazine is paying for Lee's wedding, in fact the day the jury came back w the verdict, Lee & co. went on to a " tasting". Casey killed her, then lied to everyone, as well as FBI.
Pea
Pea

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:16 pm

Hi, Pea! Welcome to RC! Razz
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:40 pm

Hi Pea! The Caylee's Law petition on change.org has over 1 million signatures ~ and the states are paying attention!

You will not be forgotten, Caylee!

Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:58 pm

Well, well well. Mumblesmason admits Casey is not safe in future ~

(end of vid)

http://www.wftv.com/news/28637794/detail.html
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:02 pm

Did you guys ever hear that Lippman was Bozo’s lawyer before he was $indy and George’s?
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:42 pm

Why did Bozo need an attorney? Give us details eva.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:03 am

Just LOOK at the Perjurer's smug Scamthony face!

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/070711-anthony-sentencing/1/lg/1.htm
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by KariBear Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:38 pm

Hi Pea!
Where did you hear/read that People was paying for Lee's wedding?
KariBear
KariBear

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down