Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting the Prosecution’s “Fantasy of Forensics”.........

+5
sitemama
Trueblue
Julie
Estee
khintx
9 posters

Go down

Fighting the Prosecution’s “Fantasy of Forensics”......... Empty Fighting the Prosecution’s “Fantasy of Forensics”.........

Post by khintx Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:06 am

Looks like Jose is recooping his losses @ $50 a pop.... Just shoot me now..................

http://www.nacdl.org/LegalEducation.aspx?id=23923

Webcast: Thursday, May 10, 2012
When: 12:30pm ET

CLE: Available for up to *1 hour of self-study credit

Cost: $50 Click on the link below to register:

Fighting the Prosecution’s “Fantasy of Forensics” – An In-Depth Review of the Casey Anthony Trial

Presented by Jose A. Baez

Session Summary: This presentation will provide participants with an insider’s perspective of the Casey Anthony Trial on topics ranging from investigation to pre-trial discussions and negotiations, as well as the government’s “scientific evidence”—or “Fantasy of Forensics” which was effectively dispelled, leading to her acquittal. In it, Baez speaks candidly about the actual forensic evidence, the trial, and the process of representing a client in such a high-profile case.

About the Speaker: Jose A. Baez (Kissimmee, FL) is known throughout the country as the lawyer who represented Casey Anthony, and most recently, Gary Giordano. An experienced defense attorney, he has represented clients in the full range of felony and misdemeanor charges. He has successfully litigated a broad range of criminal cases, including drunk driving, state and federal drug trafficking cases, domestic violence, and sexual assaults. Baez's practice has a particular emphasis on defending allegations of sexual assault against adults and children, Internet crimes, homicide, narcotics offenses, federal crime/white collar crimes, and DNA cases. He has extensive experience in successfully defending scientifically/medically intensive criminal allegations, including shaken baby syndrome, pediatric head injuries, sexual assault cases with medical evidence, and cases involving DNA evidence. Once called the most hated man in America, Baez wears that title like a badge of honor. In order to more effectively cross-examine forensic experts, he finds it important to learn the science himself, that is why he has completed hundreds of hours of training dedicated to areas of forensic science such as DNA, Blood Pattern Analysis, trace recovery, forensic pathology and entomology, among others. Additional information can be found by visiting: http://baezlawfirm.com/

khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Fighting the Prosecution’s “Fantasy of Forensics”......... Empty Re: Fighting the Prosecution’s “Fantasy of Forensics”.........

Post by Estee Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:31 pm

Oh, BARF... barf
Estee
Estee

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Fighting the Prosecution’s “Fantasy of Forensics”......... Empty Re: Fighting the Prosecution’s “Fantasy of Forensics”.........

Post by Julie Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:20 pm

Bozo....Fat ass Fighting the Prosecution’s “Fantasy of Forensics”......... 916266
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueblue Fri May 11, 2012 6:24 am

bozo the clown :
Trueblue
Trueblue

Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Fri May 11, 2012 9:59 am

Another get rich quick idea...I won't buy it...Not interested in rehashing this case or reading Bozo BS...
Estee
Estee

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri May 11, 2012 10:37 am

Estee, how are you feeling? How's your foot?
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Fri May 11, 2012 10:47 am

Foot still tender...I'm better, I guess, at least I'm on the net today...
Estee
Estee

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri May 11, 2012 11:01 am

I'm glad you're better. Fighting the Prosecution’s “Fantasy of Forensics”......... 803492
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat May 12, 2012 2:41 pm

Casey Anthony Won't Profit from Her Lawyer's Book, Says Jose Baez

Thursday May 10, 2012 01:35 PM EDT

snipped:

According to Baez, the book will tell how he became involved in the case and will walk the reader through the defense strategy. He promises it will tell the behind-the-scenes story of the trial that riveted the nation in 2011.

The book also will talk about Baez's relationship with Casey and his observations of her family. And it will give details about her release from jail, and why he stopped representing her.

Fighting the Prosecution’s “Fantasy of Forensics”......... Boring

Read more:
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20594557,00.html
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueblue Sun May 13, 2012 1:46 am

who cares!!!! I dont want to hear anything from that man, and it would not be the truth anyway, just a way to line his pockets. Will Not buy his BOOK. Hope no-one else will either. BS nobozo
Trueblue
Trueblue

Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Sun May 13, 2012 8:34 am

Not on my "Bucket List" !!...I wouldn't read it if it were the only book at the library...And Bozo to be on Dr Drew tomorrow to hawk his book..Won't be watching that either...
Estee
Estee

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sun May 13, 2012 11:58 am

Estee wrote:Not on my "Bucket List" !!...I wouldn't read it if it were the only book at the library...

roflao
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Sun May 13, 2012 6:30 pm

Perhaps we could replace the Sears Catalog in the RC out house with it....
Estee
Estee

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sun May 13, 2012 6:36 pm

As cheap as Bozo is, his book will probably be published on paper thin enough to use as tissue, and won't cut us as badly as the slick catalog pagers do. That's an excellent idea ET.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue May 15, 2012 11:58 am

Casey Anthony: Jose Baez plays the big tease on HLN in promoting book

11:24 p.m. EST, May 14, 2012|By Hal Boedeker, Staff writer

Jose Baez gained a national platform, via HLN Monday night, to promote his new book. His hour visit to "Dr. Drew" amounted to a big tease for "Presumed Guilty," his book about the Casey Anthony trial.

Read more:
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-05-14/entertainment/os-jose-baez-big-tease-20120514_1_baez-talks-jose-baez-casey-anthony

What a waste, HUGE waste, of tv time.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Tue May 15, 2012 12:30 pm

I have to say, that for me, I am not interested in anything this man has to say. As far as I am concerned he revealed himself to be a lying, sleazy, slimey self-absorbed marginal lawyer.
He can keep his book and use it on the bottom of the birdcage.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Tue May 15, 2012 2:03 pm

Oh, tess....so glad to see that you're on the train with the rest of us... guitar
Estee
Estee

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue May 15, 2012 4:28 pm

tesstruhart wrote:I have to say, that for me, I am not interested in anything this man has to say. As far as I am concerned he revealed himself to be a lying, sleazy, slimey self-absorbed marginal lawyer.
He can keep his book and use it on the bottom of the birdcage.

Fighting the Prosecution’s “Fantasy of Forensics”......... 88030 Great place for his book!
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Tue May 15, 2012 6:34 pm

I won't buy the book either. If I wanted to fantasy then I would reread Game of Thrones. At least I know Game of Thrones are very good books.
snowbird
snowbird

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed May 16, 2012 10:47 am

Jose Baez tests response from public still seething over Casey Anthony trial

Rebekah Worsham

Crime & Justice Examiner

ORLANDO, FLORIDA--- In an attempt to test the waters, Jose Baez appeared on HLN's "Dr. Drew" show to promote an upcoming book in which he discusses his role as lead attorney for Casey Anthony.

Read more:
http://www.examiner.com/article/jose-baez-tests-response-from-public-still-seething-over-casey-anthony-trial

Test this Fighting the Prosecution’s “Fantasy of Forensics”......... 3919250764 ! Your book-----> Fighting the Prosecution’s “Fantasy of Forensics”......... 585626 barf

Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by summerthyme Wed May 16, 2012 11:30 am

testing the waters..............OMG
summerthyme
summerthyme

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow123 Fri May 18, 2012 11:53 am

I hope a shark gets him!

Willow123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down