Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prosecution Has A New Witness - Sean Henady

2 posters

Go down

Prosecution Has A New Witness - Sean Henady Empty Prosecution Has A New Witness - Sean Henady

Post by Snaz Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:31 pm

Blink on Crime has just reported today that the State has a new witness to help nail KC's butt to the wall. Apparently, when TES was involved with searching for Caylee, TM personally hired a gentleman by the name of Sean Henady. This gentleman is president of a non-profit organization that assists LE in search and recovery efforts.

His reports and photos have been provided to both the State and the defense, marked “Confidential Not For Public Distribution.” Since the prosecution has now added this guy to their list, my guess is that the photos he provided will show that the area where Caylee's remains were found was, indeed, covered in water. But that's just my guess. I'm interested in what y'all think.......

New Prosecution Witness Sean Henady

Posted by Blink
Tuesday 25 August 2009 1:17 pm

Indiana– Last Wednesday, attorney for Texas Equusearch, Mark Nejame, released a few aerial images that in their opinion prove that the area where 34 month old Caylee Marie Anthony was under water at the time of the last search.

Today, in newly released discovery by the State’s Attorney’s Office, we see the aerial imagery expert responsible for that footage makes the witness list for the prosecution.

Sean Henady, tapped personally by TES founder Tim Miller, spoke exclusively today to blinkoncrime. This will be his only statement regarding the Caylee Anthony case until it’s conclusion.

"In August and again in November of 2008, my services were requested by Texas Equusearch for aerial mapping in their efforts to locate missing toddler Caylee Anthony. In November only, my participation expanded to asissting with coordination of the search effort on the ground.

The complete case file, which includes information and Imagery from my office, has been provided to both the Orange County Sheriff’s Office and the defense counsel for Casey Marie Anthony as mandated by the discovery process. Every Image from my office was marked 'Confidential Not For Public Distribution'."

Read the rest here:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/08/25/cayleecasey-anthony-case-exclusive-new-prosecution-witness-sean-henady/
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Prosecution Has A New Witness - Sean Henady Empty Re: Prosecution Has A New Witness - Sean Henady

Post by IndyNile Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:31 pm

Speaking of a witness, does anyone know if the neighbor that heard CA and Casey fighting the night before Casey and Caylee disappearded is on the witness list? ent heard anything about that neighbor. CA claims there was no argument that night and the were all home together having a wonderful time as a family...

IndyNile

Back to top Go down

Prosecution Has A New Witness - Sean Henady Empty Re: Prosecution Has A New Witness - Sean Henady

Post by Snaz Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:34 am

IndyNile wrote:Speaking of a witness, does anyone know if the neighbor that heard CA and Casey fighting the night before Casey and Caylee disappearded is on the witness list? ent heard anything about that neighbor. CA claims there was no argument that night and the were all home together having a wonderful time as a family...

Indy, the neighbor's name is Brian Burner, and he is definitely on the State's witness list.

This is a link to the State's witness list, dated December 3, 2008. I'm not sure if it is the most recently released list or not, but either way, I'm sure the State has added to it since it's origination.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/10387885/Casey-Anthony-STATE-witness-list

Also provided for you, in case you are interested, is the link to Brian Burner's interview with LE:

Audio: http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedfiles/audio/BrianBurner.WMA

Transcript: http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/12%20Brian%20Brown%20July%2030,%202008.pdf
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by IndyNile Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:32 pm

Thank you Snaz!

IndyNile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:31 pm

You are welcome!!!
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:46 pm

Sunni... my pleasure!!!
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down