Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hinky Meter "Refugees"

+132
Ann - Tx
Dupin
hinky_shadow
Six of One
Willow123
NanaStacy
glazier
chewet
Valhall
hello clarice
Joni 10
Snaz
LucyJane
Mirantha
alabama52
khintx
jaquey
ThirdEye
stark3923
CrimeGirl
HinkySD
lily2
logbump
Fingerlakes
Rocking
Cleopatra
CasaSupporter
playmuni
debloree
CuriousPortlander
Cubs Fan
summerthyme
carlakay
KimmyK
Lash
Orgona
ClaireUncensored
Piper
LuLu-Tx
ellejay
steff13
tnvol
GoodWitch
smitty1965
Twinkle
JayBos
lotusflame
old chemistry major
inthedark
ustwin
robbyred
BrowncoatWhit
Estee
snowbird
Bmore
Glamourcat
Hobnob
Tob in Ohio
jerseyjul1
Marica
Ellie Tza
KZ
Justice4all
wonderingwhy
emberl
CA Lady
NoZone9
Chester_from_THM
auburn99girl
Hinky's Mimi
JustWinnie
Tinyworm
Gizmo711
Soprano1
DebFrmHell
lostyou
Kwest
Alessandra_Deux
hailey35
Carolina Grandma
agatha_in_SD
junie4justice
KellyJK
Lilith
Scarsmom
justanopinion
FystyAngel
Gracie
DanStar
*GEL*
JMG610
peony459
eva
CherokeeNative
Ms Esq
kimi_SFC
tesstruhart
color77
Com-Sen
Weeziethm
suz1729
ecossie possie
Gia
Mercysake
stina
ishi
KathyNY
ohwow1
Eileen_Dover
ExerSarah
Puzzler
Stolat
Igirl
nanshin
Darkman
djmed99
ruckrider bball
jeflinkin
HawaiianEye
angela_nw
Fishknees
Honeysage
SweetT
KeepingMyWitts
One Wonders
Tamta
sitemama
nanaof4
Nene_Please
Hunters G-ma
angiefly2
Chickenbutt
136 posters

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

Hinky Meter "Refugees" - Page 7 Empty Re: Hinky Meter "Refugees"

Post by Ann - Tx Sun May 13, 2012 11:12 pm

ecossie, thank you so very much for that Link. Val had such an awesome Library. I, like many former Hinksters, will really miss being able to go to her Library.

However, she will eventually have THM site (read only) available where we will be able to retrieve (C/P) our info that we compiled. I don't know when that will be though.

Maybe Justice4All can design a Library like Val's with sub sections. That would be awesome!
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun May 13, 2012 11:16 pm

To all who are interested in the Live Stream - Tammi Smith trial - AZ

I have updated info for Monday, 5-14-12. It is posted on the Gabriel Johnson thread.

http://www.realitychatter.com/t1792p180-gabriel-johnson-missing-12-26-09#136335
RC Gabriel Johnson -- Missing 12/26/09

See: by Ann - Tx Today at 9:33 pm
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun May 13, 2012 11:28 pm

wonderingwhy wrote:Hi Julie

Yes, that is my little merle bulldog. Mysti

Hi, wonderingwhy! Welcome to RC! So glad you joined!

Your little girl is precious. Please check this out:

http://www.realitychatter.com/t3640p180-just-for-dogs#136349
RC - Just for dogs!
by Ann - Tx Today at 10:25 pm
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Mon May 14, 2012 12:35 am

Whew! Still a bit overwhelmed and still checking everything out in this new place - lots to pick up
Hinky Meter "Refugees" - Page 7 836886

I'm still having withdrawals from the shock of THM gone like a mysterious island sunk into the sea by dawn. I spent all day alone Friday wading around in my little lifeboat alone, looking for any signs of life.

Like a lighthouse beacon in the fog, AnnTX threw out the life preserver with her S.O.S. note that came up on Google at the end of what seemed an eternity of a day. I am grateful and relieved to see so many of my friends and wonderful, clever, and thoughtful contributors here. I feel like someone just gave me a warm towel to dry off, sit down and have a warm cup of tea.

As far as I'm concerned, I always considered myself just a tentative gracious guest in Val's prepaid guesthouse, so I feel nothing of her is owed -as surely everything had been given freely of her for our entertainment and education. It was a momentary shock when all went dark - but we are all clever adults and good swimmers - after all, many of us learned how to dive in and tread water at THM, and Val was the best coach of all. So we doggie-paddled here and shook ourselves off and made it ashore...

glad to see everyone! And thanks to our new gracious hosts!
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkman Mon May 14, 2012 12:52 am

Hi, Stolat

If you haven't joined yet .. - earlier today ... there was a new Jane Bashara discussion blog created (thanks to migraine) ... check it out maybe and join in! :)

http://justice4jane.forumotion.com/

Anyone else .. - join in also, if you wish Hinky Meter "Refugees" - Page 7 155681
Darkman
Darkman

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Mon May 14, 2012 12:57 am

Darkman wrote:Hi, Stolat

If you haven't joined yet .. - earlier today ... there was a new Jane Bashara discussion blog created (thanks to migraine) ... check it out maybe and join in! :)

http://justice4jane.forumotion.com/

Anyone else .. - join in also, if you wish Hinky Meter "Refugees" - Page 7 155681

Thanks for the invite Darkman - I'll try to check it out. Still trying to settle in. Haven't even unpacked yet... lol
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkman Mon May 14, 2012 1:02 am

OK then Razz ("who let the dogs out"))))
Darkman
Darkman

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Mon May 14, 2012 1:09 am

Stolat wrote:Whew! Still a bit overwhelmed and still checking everything out in this new place - lots to pick up

I'm still having withdrawals from the shock of THM gone like a mysterious island sunk into the sea by dawn. I spent all day alone Friday wading around in my little lifeboat alone, looking for any signs of life.

Like a lighthouse beacon in the fog, AnnTX threw out the life preserver with her S.O.S. note that came up on Google at the end of what seemed an eternity of a day. I am grateful and relieved to see so many of my friends and wonderful, clever, and thoughtful contributors here. I feel like someone just gave me a warm towel to dry off, sit down and have a warm cup of tea.

As far as I'm concerned, I always considered myself just a tentative gracious guest in Val's prepaid guesthouse, so I feel nothing of her is owed -as surely everything had been given freely of her for our entertainment and education. It was a momentary shock when all went dark - but we are all clever adults and good swimmers - after all, many of us learned how to dive in and tread water at THM, and Val was the best coach of all. So we doggie-paddled here and shook ourselves off and made it ashore...

Hinky Meter "Refugees" - Page 7 864739 to RC, Stolat. I love your post, and the imagery.

If you have any questions about the site, feel free to ask.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by KZ Mon May 14, 2012 1:28 am

Stopping by to say hello, and comforted to see so many forlorn and stranded Hinkies migrating here. I have been concerned about all of you.

I want to say a heartfelt thank you to all of you. Thank you for publicly supporting Valhall right now. Thank you for tolerating my sometimes esoteric (and icky) posts. Thank you for the great conversation over the years. Thank you for "Mod Appreciation Day"-- which really meant a lot! Thank you for sharing your thoughts, opinions, recipes, books, families, and pets. Thank you for your warm support as we brought our Julie home-- and she is doing incredibly well. Went to her very first sleepover this weekend! And learning English, and learning to READ at a simply astonishing pace. I am so incredibly humbled and blessed to be her Mom.

And I am humbled and blessed to know each of you. Thank you all for making Hinky such a special place. We had a good run! And now we move on to the next chapter. "Off we go.... into the wild blue yonder...."

Crap...now my eyes are wet again.

This is KZ.....signing off.

[img]Hinky Meter "Refugees" - Page 7 PhpTT6f20_c2PM

[/img][img]Hinky Meter "Refugees" - Page 7 Plane1[/img]

[img]Hinky Meter "Refugees" - Page 7 Plane3[/img]

And one last view of "The Festive Testicle" and the "Bedazzled Mandible of Truth"!

[img]Hinky Meter "Refugees" - Page 7 A08bb6bc[/img]

[img]Hinky Meter "Refugees" - Page 7 B5584682[/img]
KZ
KZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Mon May 14, 2012 1:40 am

Julie wrote:

Hinky Meter "Refugees" - Page 7 864739 to RC, Stolat. I love your post, and the imagery.

Thanks for the warm welcome Julie - happy to be welcomed here!
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by lostyou Mon May 14, 2012 1:40 am

I will miss you all KZ, good luck to you.
lostyou
lostyou

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Mon May 14, 2012 1:44 am

KZ wrote:Stopping by to say hello, and comforted to see so many forlorn and stranded Hinkies migrating here. I have been concerned about all of you.

I want to say a heartfelt thank you to all of you. Thank you for publicly supporting Valhall right now. Thank you for tolerating my sometimes esoteric (and icky) posts. Thank you for the great conversation over the years. Thank you for "Mod Appreciation Day"-- which really meant a lot! Thank you for sharing your thoughts, opinions, recipes, books, families, and pets. Thank you for your warm support as we brought our Julie home-- and she is doing incredibly well. Went to her very first sleepover this weekend! And learning English, and learning to READ at a simply astonishing pace. I am so incredibly humbled and blessed to be her Mom.

And I am humbled and blessed to know each of you. Thank you all for making Hinky such a special place. We had a good run! And now we move on to the next chapter. "Off we go.... into the wild blue yonder...."

Crap...now my eyes are wet again.

This is KZ.....signing off.

[img]Hinky Meter "Refugees" - Page 7 Plane1

KZ - we soooo appreciated your wisdom and guidance. Thanks for your patience with all of us. This image of yours - the reflection of THM on the plane flying off to the unknown -- it's so haunting, it made me get tearey.

But so much positive happened at THM - I hope we can all focus on that. There were so many respectful people - so much wisdom - so much resourcefulness and willingness to share and contribute. So many opportunities to hone our skills to be more open-minded. Trying at times, but it was the caring guidance that made the endeavors and practice worthwhile. Wax on.... Wax off.

Last edited by Stolat on Mon May 14, 2012 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by lostyou Mon May 14, 2012 1:45 am

Stolat wrote:Whew! Still a bit overwhelmed and still checking everything out in this new place - lots to pick up

So glad you made it Stolat! Was wondering about you.
lostyou
lostyou

Back to top Go down

Post by KZ Mon May 14, 2012 1:47 am

Gosh-- what a bonehead I am. I forgot to thank our hosts.

THANK YOU, J4A and Fysty Angel, for being such warm and gracious hosts! It is TRULY appreciated. And a special thank you to RC members Julie, and Ann-TX, for rolling out the welcome mat here.
KZ
KZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Tza Mon May 14, 2012 1:50 am

I'm so sad. I had lurked for over a year and only within the past couple of months started getting involved. I feel lost. I'm glad to see some "familiar faces" here.

But... ouch.
Ellie Tza
Ellie Tza

Mood : Feeling beat up

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Mon May 14, 2012 1:53 am

Hi KZ, I'm glad you came by. I hope you do often.
Take good care of my little namesake. :)
I know you will!

hug

Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Mon May 14, 2012 1:55 am

Hinky Meter "Refugees" - Page 7 864739 Ellie Tza! Make yourself right at home here, and feel free to ask any questions you have. Someone will be glad to help you.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Mon May 14, 2012 1:55 am

Stolat wrote:
Julie wrote:

Thanks for the warm welcome Julie - happy to be welcomed here!

Hinky Meter "Refugees" - Page 7 88030
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon May 14, 2012 2:02 am

KZ! I am so happy to see you here! Welcome to Reality Chatter!

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment and especially the pictures. Wow! Do they bring back Hinky memories!

Kwest dropped by yesterday!

Thank you so very much for being such an awesome MOD on The Hinky. Val was so fortunate to have the great MODs to help her on The Hinky! I don't know if I said thank you often enough but I want you to know that I think the MODs did an excellent job of moderating and I appreciated all of your hard work. "Thank you, KZ"

I will miss you so very much. If you don't have time to post or just need a break, I hope that you will drop by ever so often and give us an update on you and Julie.

Maybe share some pics? Hint, hint. She was a part of THM for a very long time before you ever went to China to get her. I will miss your updates and pics.

I am so glad that I was a part of The Hinky and my life crossed paths with Val, you, the MOD's and the many nice people that were part of The Hinky Meter. We are now "re-grouping."

I noticed some of the Hinksters are at Neicey's. I read the comments there and Neicey responded to nearly every one that went there to join and comment about Val.

I wish you the very best, KZ. If you talk to Val, please tell her about this thread and how much we truly care about her.

I have tears in my eyes just thinking about Val. I hope she will be okay real soon.

KZ, you are welcomed to post here and I hope that you join us "resurrected oldie" Hinksters one day in blogging! If you ever write any articles for Sprocket's Trials & Tribulations or any other blog, please drop by and leave a Link.

I will miss you and you and Julie will be in my thoughts!

As Val would say, "Moving forward . . . "

P.S.: In case you are wondering about the title of this thread, a group of us were on Ventrilo - Live Chat late Friday.

EDRN (now known as chickenbutt) asked if I could start a thread here about The Hinky being shut down and offering a home to the Hinksters. I was going to call this thread, "Hinky Meter - Former Members." Well, EDRN, suggested "Hinky Meter - Refugees"

Everything happened so fast Friday that I did not have a lot of time to get a thread up but I am glad that I am allowed to start a thread here. FystyAngel and Justice4All, the Site Admin and Owners, were not available around 6 pm this past Friday or else they would have put this thread up.

And as they say, " The rest is history . . ." Many former Hinksters have found us.

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Mon May 14, 2012 2:03 am

lostyou wrote:

So glad you made it Stolat! Was wondering about you.

Thanks youlost/lostyou! Glad to see you as well!
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Mon May 14, 2012 2:09 am

Ellie Tza wrote:I'm so sad. I had lurked for over a year and only within the past couple of months started getting involved. I feel lost. I'm glad to see some "familiar faces" here.

But... ouch.

Ellie, I always enjoyed your posts and found your contribution valuable. If you feel lost, know that we are at least all a bit lost "together". Glad you are here.
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon May 14, 2012 2:54 am

angela_nw wrote:Hi Ann - can you tell us, which section of the site would threads like this one be in? I had to go to the tweets list to find this thread.
Hi, angela! So glad you are here . . . welcome!

In case some one has not answered your question, Click on Forum, then Daily News, scroll down and find this thread title and click on it.

The quick way to find this thread:

Click on Search (in the Header at the top of the page)

Type: Hinky Meter - Refugees

Click: Go

The title of this page will come up and click on the title and you are here!

angela, I am trying to read every comment and I am just now seeing this. I apologize if this was not answered sooner.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by lostyou Mon May 14, 2012 3:21 am

If Ann or anyone can answer this question I will be ever so grateful. I apologize for posting it here but am hoping for a quick answer. How can I turn off notifications to my e-mail?
lostyou
lostyou

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkman Mon May 14, 2012 3:27 am

lostyou wrote:If Ann or anyone can answer this question I will be ever so grateful. I apologize for posting it here but am hoping for a quick answer. How can I turn off notifications to my e-mail?
lostyou....

Try to shut it off in your Profile / Preferences ..

and if it doesn't work for you (as it didn't work for me for some reason) .... - then go to your Email .. open up, more likely, the latest Email from the forum here .. and in it, at the bottom, i think .. should be an option / a link "Unsubscribe"

I, basically, clicked on it (on that link) .. it took me to the forum here .. to some page where it said "Unsubscribed / no longer subscribed" .. or something like that...

Since then it seems OK... - no more emails about new posts etc Very Happy

Darkman
Darkman

Back to top Go down

Post by lostyou Mon May 14, 2012 3:44 am

Darkman wrote:
lostyou wrote:If Ann or anyone can answer this question I will be ever so grateful. I apologize for posting it here but am hoping for a quick answer. How can I turn off notifications to my e-mail?
lostyou....

Try to shut it off in your Profile / Preferences ..

and if it doesn't work for you (as it didn't work for me for some reason) .... - then go to your Email .. open up, more likely, the latest Email from the forum here .. and in it, at the bottom, i think .. should be an option / a link "Unsubscribe"

I, basically, clicked on it (on that link) .. it took me to the forum here .. to some page where it said "Unsubscribed / no longer subscribed" .. or something like that...

Since then it seems OK... - no more emails about new posts etc Very Happy

ah, I'm such a dunce! Thank you so much!!!
lostyou
lostyou

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Mon May 14, 2012 3:55 am

Dang..... tried to register with my old name @ THM only to learn someone else already uses the name Marica. Rats! Using my laughable facebook name so at least I will be known to those who are registered at THMFriends on FB.
Marica
Marica

Mood : Bang Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon May 14, 2012 4:24 am

derisory, welcome to Reality Chatter! As you can see, many former Hinksters have joined RC and we are so happy to have them on board!

I am sorry that your "nic", Marica, was already taken. derisory is a cool nic!

Are you the Marica from THM that was a long term ("resurrected" oldie) member? The one that would PM me sometimes?

If so, I want you to know the pictures you sent me are being held hostage in my PM account at THM.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon May 14, 2012 4:30 am

lostyou, I am just now seeing your question. I am so happy that Darkman was able to help you.

I don't know why the "thingy" from RC won't stop sending e-mails. I had 167 e-mails from RC that I just deleted from my personal e-mail. Many were PM notices.

Maybe Justice4All, Fysty or Julie will see this and they might know what we can do. There is suppose to be a way to receive RC e-mails for only the thread or threads that one is interested in.

Darkman, it appears you are computer savvy and that is a good thing because some folks might need some help with things such as this. So, are you computer savvy?
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon May 14, 2012 4:59 am

Stolat wrote:
Ellie Tza wrote:I'm so sad. I had lurked for over a year and only within the past couple of months started getting involved. I feel lost. I'm glad to see some "familiar faces" here.

But... ouch.

Ellie, I always enjoyed your posts and found your contribution valuable. If you feel lost, know that we are at least all a bit lost "together". Glad you are here.
Hi, Ellie Tza and Stolat, welcome to Reality Chatter! I am so glad you found us here!

As you can see, there are many Hinksters here. We will slowly regroup and be blogging together again.

Even though I've been a member at RC since 2010, I feel lost and sad too without Val, The Hinky Meter, the MOD's and our group of great people from THM. Val is an incredible lady and she was our leader for so very long. She started all of our threads with an excellent article. I will really miss Val and her articles.

As Val would say: "Moving forward . . . "

Reality Chatter is a really nice, safe place. We respect one another and agree to disagree. Our Site Administrators/site owners, Justice4All (J4A) and FystyAngel, do an excellent job of monitoring this site.

If you or any RC member have any concerns, please do not hesitate to PM them. They are very good about responding to our members' concerns. Please keep in mind that they may not respond immediately because of work, family and other obligations but I assure you they will respond as soon as possible. At least that has been my experience here.

There are a lot of nice people at Reality Chatter and I think we will be one big happy family. If any one needs help with any thing, just please leave a question on this thread and someone will gladly help you or you can PM Julie, me, sitemama, Justice4All or FystyAngel.

We just want every one to feel welcomed here, learn their way around their new "digs", enjoy this site and especially blogging with each other as we did at The Hinky Meter.

Stolat, I love that you are using the Meth Dog avatar. It made me LMAO and I thought of THM. I remember when Val first saw it, she left you a LMAO comment!

I am going to post his pic in Just for Dogs! and welcome him as a new member!
Ann-Tx runs down the hall to post the Meth Dog pic.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon May 14, 2012 5:24 am

angiefly, I responded to your message to me on Facebook.

Two days late and a dollar short! Laughing

Hope to see you on Ventrilo - Live Chat in a few hours. Tammi Smith trial at 10:30 MST.

Be there or be square, angie!

(I think I am borrowing the be square comment from KZ)
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkman Mon May 14, 2012 5:26 am

Ann - Tx wrote:lostyou, I am just now seeing your question. I am so happy that Darkman was able to help you.

I don't know why the "thingy" from RC won't stop sending e-mails. I had 167 e-mails from RC that I just deleted from my personal e-mail. Many were PM notices.

Maybe Justice4All, Fysty or Julie will see this and they might know what we can do. There is suppose to be a way to receive RC e-mails for only the thread or threads that one is interested in.

Darkman, it appears you are computer savvy and that is a good thing because some folks might need some help with things such as this. So, are you computer savvy?
What do you think, lol ;)

I can hold my own.... a bit .. even though i am definitely NOT some type of computer expert...

Often though .. it's all logic :)))))

Besides... Jewish blood runs in me .. so i gotto be somewhat logical and savvy .. from nature, lol :)))))
Darkman
Darkman

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon May 14, 2012 5:27 am

Hinky Meter "Refugees" - Page 7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvMW9n_GpEoiEB7aCTvRifRDggJ5RCN0t_6hJWYRsicSk8bHEkgA

Rise and shine, former Hinksters! Time to drink your coffee and start blogging.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon May 14, 2012 5:36 am

Okay, Darkman! If you see any one that needs some help and you can help, please be so kind as to offer your "computer help."

At the Hinky Meter, there were some Hinksters that were computer savvy and they helped the members, like me, that were not into computer tech.

If you or any one does not know how to use the emoticons (smilies):

To use the emoticons (smilies), click on the smilie Icon above the comment box.

A separate box full of smilies will appear with a scroll bar to the right. Select your emoticon and click on it.

When you submit your comment, it will appear.

To close the emoticon box, click on the emoticon icon (above comment box)

I love this one. It reminds me of myself: geek
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon May 14, 2012 6:11 am

Just for Chat! was a real popular thread at The Hinky Meter.

It was where we posted our fun comments, odd and end whatever, chit chatted, etc.

I know I will miss Just for Chat and I would be willing to bet our newest former Hinkster members will miss it also.

Just for Chat! . . . for ALL members of Reality Chatter.

http://www.realitychatter.com/t3807-just-for-chat#136444
RC - - Just for Chat!
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon May 14, 2012 6:18 am

NOTICE:

We are trying very hard to make every one feel welcomed and comfortable here at Reality Chatter.

What can we do to make that happen? Your suggestions are very much appreciated.

And, no, I can not bring our Valhall here or resurrect The Hinky Meter. If I could, I would.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon May 14, 2012 6:35 am

Ann - Tx wrote:

Just for Chat! was a real popular thread at The Hinky Meter.

It was where we posted our fun comments, odd and end whatever, chit chatted, etc.

I know I will miss Just for Chat and I would be willing to bet our newest former Hinkster members will miss it also.

Just for Chat! . . . for ALL members of Reality Chatter.

http://www.realitychatter.com/t3807-just-for-chat#136444
RC - - Just for Chat!

I forgot to let you know where you can find it without having to "carry" the Link around on your key chain!

Location: Click on Forum; Scroll down to Socialize: The Chatter Room; Click on Chatter Room and you will see Just for Chat!; Click on it.

Quick Way to find it: Click on Search in the Header (top of page); type: Just for Chat; Click GO and you should see it. Click on it and you are there!

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon May 14, 2012 7:14 am

RE: Drew Peterson trial/case

There were several Hinksters that expressed an interest, at THM, hoping that Val would cover the Drew Peterson trial.

If the trial will be televised or streamed online, perhaps Justice4All can set up a video box with a Live Stream and Live Chat like he did for the Casey Anthony trial and I think the Dr. Conrad Murray trial.

It was really nice to have our own Live Chat and the video box above it. It was available to members only and we did not have trolls crashing our Live Chat. Our Live Chat is in real time but no audio.

Maybe if we are real nice (hint, hint, J4A) to Justice4All, he will set that up for us when the trial starts.

As many of you know, the State of Illinois, is allowing cameras in the court room in certain counties. InSession has indicated they are interested in streaming the trial Live if the Judge will allow cameras in the Court Room.

With Julie's approval, I have set up a new thread in the Awaiting Trial section of the Forum.

If you would like to discuss Drew Peterson's upcoming trial or the Drew Peterson case, please do so here:

http://www.realitychatter.com/t3808-drew-peterson-case-upcoming-trial#136531
RC - - Drew Peterson case - Upcoming Trial

Last edited by Ann - Tx on Mon May 14, 2012 11:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by jerseyjul1 Mon May 14, 2012 9:15 am

I have not yet had time to read the entire thread, but will as soon as I get time.
I could not believe THM was gone when I tried to log in yesterday! Sad Crying or Very sad . I tried to register here, but somehow I must have messed up my E-Mail, because I never got the confirmation! Hinky Meter "Refugees" - Page 7 5368 So I tried again for here (work) & got the E-mail fine. It will take me time to get used to the set-up here. But I should soon. Very Happy
jerseyjul1
jerseyjul1

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Mon May 14, 2012 9:25 am

Hinky Meter "Refugees" - Page 7 864739 to RC jerseyful1. I hope you like it here as much as we do. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Someone will know the answer.

Rolling Eyes

Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jerseyjul1 Mon May 14, 2012 9:29 am

Thanks for the welcome. My name is Julia.
jerseyjul1
jerseyjul1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tob in Ohio Mon May 14, 2012 9:31 am

Oh, I just found you guys. Wish I didn't have to go to work. Will be back!

Tob in Ohio

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon May 14, 2012 9:31 am

Hi, jerseyjul1 . . . Welcome to Reality Chatter. So glad you made it. There are a lot of Hinksters here.

Two of our former Hinky MOD's left comments here. KZ and Kwest. KZ even left us several pics! Cool.

jersey, please read Page 1. Just click on 1 at the top of the page - right side. I wrote that comment rather quickly but I provided some useful info on how to get around.

Throughout these pages, I've added additional comments with info that I thought might be helpful in navigating this site.

I see you know how to use the emoticon function and that is a good thing Very Happy

Well, I need to get back to typing geek

If you need any help, please leave your questions here and some one will gladly help you.

Don't work too hard today!

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Mon May 14, 2012 9:32 am

jerseyjul1 wrote:Thanks for the welcome. My name is Julia.

Cool I like that name too.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Mon May 14, 2012 9:33 am

I know I missed Hinky Meter "Refugees" - Page 7 864739 ing some of you, so if I didn't Hinky Meter "Refugees" - Page 7 864739 you by name, don't take it personally. All of our newest HM Refugees are very Hinky Meter "Refugees" - Page 7 864739 !
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon May 14, 2012 9:34 am

Welcome to Reality Chatter, Tob in Ohio!

So glad you found us! Call the boss and tell him you can't come to work today that you have to stay home and comment on Reality Chatter. Laughing

Hope to see you later!
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobnob Mon May 14, 2012 9:38 am

Afternoon Kiddlyampers.
Thanks for the forum hug
Hobnob
Hobnob

Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Post by jerseyjul1 Mon May 14, 2012 9:44 am

Yes it worked!! Very Happy I tried to post my avitar, but I was not sure it worked!
jerseyjul1
jerseyjul1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon May 14, 2012 9:51 am

Hey, jersey! You are looking good!

I'll never forget when I saw your avatar on THM for the first time. I asked you if that was a pic of you and you said No, it is Justin Timberlake. (I think that is the name)

I bet you thought, "What rock has she been under?" Laughing
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon May 14, 2012 9:53 am

Hey, Hobnobs! Welcome to Reality Chatter!

Glad you joined us here.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon May 14, 2012 10:02 am

I need to apologize.

I know I have not welcomed each new member individually by name. I am very sorry. Please don't take it personally. It has been very hectic and I am flying in by the seat of my pants! lol

I know most of you from THM. Once again:

A warm Texas size welcome to all of the new former Hinksters, non-former Hinkster members and dogs and cats! Dogs, cats, birds and other pets are welcomed! We are a pet friendly site!

Hinky Meter "Refugees" - Page 7 Thumbnail Razz
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next