Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sierra Lamar -- Missing 3/16/12

+35
JustWinnie
ellejay
Hinky's Mimi
nanshin
CA Lady
ishi
angiefly2
Roxanne14
ExerSarah
SweetT
Ellie Tza
sitemama
Soprano1
Orgona
Lash
Freckles
snowbird
Alessandra_Deux
hailey35
Justice4all
Stolat
Tbrownsanjo
Chester_from_THM
Joju
Chickenbutt
Typo Positive
senseigurl
kimi_SFC
Beaner
justanopinion
Julie
Ann - Tx
nanaof4
Honeysage
Tamta
39 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Sierra Lamar -- Missing 3/16/12 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sierra Lamar -- Missing 3/16/12

Post by Tamta Tue May 15, 2012 3:35 pm

justanopinion wrote:I really wish that there would be a significant break in this case... this is going on waaaaayyyy too long!!

I feel the same.

i thinkthis is going to be a long ride for some reason.
Tamta
Tamta

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Sierra Lamar -- Missing 3/16/12 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sierra Lamar -- Missing 3/16/12

Post by kimi_SFC Tue May 15, 2012 4:11 pm

senseigurl wrote:Is hotsteno aware of this page? Haven't seen her post on this website.

She didn't post on THM or WS. From what I've gathered she tweets publicly, knowing it's a central location for folks to hear what she has to say.

Hopefully someone will find a way to let her know about RC. Twitter has capped my "following" limit at 3000 so I can't get a message to her myself (hint hint).
kimi_SFC
kimi_SFC

Mood : Praying

http://twitter.com/latinasiangyrl

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Tue May 15, 2012 4:20 pm

kimi_SFC wrote:
senseigurl wrote:Is hotsteno aware of this page? Haven't seen her post on this website.

She didn't post on THM or WS. From what I've gathered she tweets publicly, knowing it's a central location for folks to hear what she has to say.

Hopefully someone will find a way to let her know about RC. Twitter has capped my "following" limit at 3000 so I can't get a message to her myself (hint hint).

She often posts on findsierralamar twitter page if that helps.

Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Tue May 15, 2012 5:36 pm

Divers to Verify "Questionable" Items in LaMar Case

Sheriff’s divers are returning to Anderson and Almaden reservoirs to verify objects that divers captured via sonar last week while searching for clues in the disappearance of missing Morgan Hill teen Sierra LaMar. The divers will be returning to the reservoirs sometime this week, possibly to Anderson on Wednesday and Almaden on Thursday, Santa Clara County Sheriff’s Sgt. Jose Cardoza said.

More@link

http://gilroy.patch.com/articles/divers-to-verify-questionable-items-in-lamar-case
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Tue May 15, 2012 5:50 pm

Tamta wrote:Divers to Verify "Questionable" Items in LaMar Case

Sheriff’s divers are returning to Anderson and Almaden reservoirs to verify objects that divers captured via sonar last week while searching for clues in the disappearance of missing Morgan Hill teen Sierra LaMar. The divers will be returning to the reservoirs sometime this week, possibly to Anderson on Wednesday and Almaden on Thursday, Santa Clara County Sheriff’s Sgt. Jose Cardoza said.

More@link

http://gilroy.patch.com/articles/divers-to-verify-questionable-items-in-lamar-case

uh.... did they just publicly alert the would-be killer that they might want to go back and move their evidence?

well, i guess if their keeping it under surveillance, that's exactly what they'd want...
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Tue May 15, 2012 6:02 pm

Stolat wrote:
Tamta wrote:Divers to Verify "Questionable" Items in LaMar Case

More@link

uh.... did they just publicly alert the would-be killer that they might want to go back and move their evidence?

well, i guess if their keeping it under surveillance, that's exactly what they'd want...

Maybe they want more multiple sightings of multiple vehicles By multiple witnesses in that general area.
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Tue May 15, 2012 6:06 pm

God, I hate to say this but if they are for her in the water, then I would think she would just be bones now. I would think that would make her so much harder to find, unless she was put in something. Sad Crying or Very sad
snowbird
snowbird

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Tue May 15, 2012 6:14 pm

snowbird wrote:God, I hate to say this but if they are for her in the water, then I would think she would just be bones now. I would think that would make her so much harder to find, unless she was put in something. Sad Crying or Very sad

I think she's farther away than that.
Near a road.
Easy disposal.
In and out kind of thing.
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Tue May 15, 2012 6:58 pm

Tamta wrote:
snowbird wrote:God, I hate to say this but if they are for her in the water, then I would think she would just be bones now. I would think that would make her so much harder to find, unless she was put in something. Sad Crying or Very sad

I think she's farther away than that.
Near a road.
Easy disposal.
In and out kind of thing.
That would make since if she was kidnapped, because they would take her farther from her house before they did something to her. If they don't think she was kidnapped and something happened to her at home, then I think they would look closer to the house.
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by senseigurl Tue May 15, 2012 9:49 pm

http://www.ktvu.com/videos/news/morgan-hill-investigators-say-they-arent-releasing/vHF3T/

That's not the video I wanted to show everyone, but there's a video in there titled, "New Clues Found by Authorities Rejuvenate Sierra Lamar Search." Notice Marlene stumbling on her words and her emphasis on "We're PRAYING"
senseigurl
senseigurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue May 15, 2012 9:53 pm

I want to know if they have checked out the cabins the family spent time at. And the roads around the area of the cabins.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Tue May 15, 2012 10:01 pm

Freckles wrote:I want to know if they have checked out the cabins the family spent time at. And the roads around the area of the cabins.

I believe that the cabins referenced by Sierra in Her SM were not owned by the family.

I had originally thought the same thing after she referred to Rick and Marlenes as psychos and did not want to go anywhere with them.
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by senseigurl Tue May 15, 2012 11:19 pm

Tamta wrote:
Freckles wrote:I want to know if they have checked out the cabins the family spent time at. And the roads around the area of the cabins.

I believe that the cabins referenced by Sierra in Her SM were not owned by the family.

I had originally thought the same thing after she referred to Rick and Marlenes as psychos and did not want to go anywhere with them.

I believe the cabin was in the Tahoe area, which is a 4-5 hour drive from Morgan Hill. I think it'd be highly unlikely if it were the case that someone in that household drove her.
senseigurl
senseigurl

Back to top Go down

Sierra Lamar -- Missing 3/16/12 - Page 3 Empty Sierra Lamar missing 3/16/2012

Post by Tbrownsanjo Tue May 15, 2012 11:43 pm

[quote="Tamta"]
justanopinion wrote:I really wish that there would be a significant break in this case... this is going on waaaaayyyy too long!!

I feel the same.

i thinkthis is going to be a long ride for some reason.[/quote

I feel same way but I've been thinking about the stolen vehicle thing all day today - it fits. But I went to Monterey on Saturday and the way I go is 101 and so forth through mh and gilroy. I saw searchers out and a helicopter on the way there. And i was looking around as I drove they are harvesting artichokes like no other in castroville and you have hollister on the way and Watsonville. There are so many areas out there that are possibilities. It is very scary.
Tbrownsanjo
Tbrownsanjo

Mood : Frying Pan

Back to top Go down

Sierra Lamar -- Missing 3/16/12 - Page 3 Empty Sierra Lamar 3/16/2012

Post by Tbrownsanjo Wed May 16, 2012 12:00 am

http://cupertino.patch.com/articles/to-protect-sierra-detectives-share-little-info

The info on the article about the car is a little disturbing. They have had the car for awhile at least since end of march and they say "has yet to undergo forensic examination, and it’s not clear when it will happen"????? What? They are so lying or acting like it right. They have to be. Right???
Tbrownsanjo
Tbrownsanjo

Back to top Go down

Post by hailey35 Wed May 16, 2012 12:23 am

Tbrownsanjo wrote:http://cupertino.patch.com/articles/to-protect-sierra-detectives-share-little-info

The info on the article about the car is a little disturbing. They have had the car for awhile at least since end of march and they say "has yet to undergo forensic examination, and it’s not clear when it will happen"????? What? They are so lying or acting like it right. They have to be. Right???

I hate to say it, but I don't have very much confidence in the police department. They release all the water search locations ahead of time, they haven't tested the car, etc.

I am praying every day Sierra is found safe.
hailey35
hailey35

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Wed May 16, 2012 12:41 am

Tbrownsanjo wrote:http://cupertino.patch.com/articles/to-protect-sierra-detectives-share-little-info

I would even go as far as to speculate that LE had this car as early as 3/24, when it was reported as recovered.

They had already been viewing surveillance as of 3/20, as per NG episode.

FBI had canvassed neighborhood 3/21.

There was ample time to get some forensics back.

I am of the opinion that the car may possess less evidentiary value than it does PR value.

Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Wed May 16, 2012 12:43 am

[quote="Tbrownsanjo"]
Tamta wrote:

I feel the same.

i thinkthis is going to be a long ride for some reason.[/quote

I feel same way but I've been thinking about the stolen vehicle thing all day today - it fits. But I went to Monterey on Saturday and the way I go is 101 and so forth through mh and gilroy. I saw searchers out and a helicopter on the way there. And i was looking around as I drove they are harvesting artichokes like no other in castroville and you have hollister on the way and Watsonville. There are so many areas out there that are possibilities. It is very scary.

Possibilites for disposing of a body?
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Wed May 16, 2012 12:45 am

Lesser known access roads in recreational areas????

20/30 min+ off the 101 or I 680.
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed May 16, 2012 10:05 am

It has been 2 months!! Sad Sorry I hate the word anniversary for negative timeframes.
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 16, 2012 10:10 am

I missed the boat here.
When was this turned from a rescue to a recovery?
Do they have details we don't have leading one to conclude Sierra is no longer alive? I mean, while we, the lay people, may suspect this I would not think the PD would operate on such flimsy speculation.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed May 16, 2012 10:20 am

Freckles wrote:I missed the boat here.
Do they have details we don't have leading one to conclude Sierra is no longer alive? I mean, while we, the lay people, may suspect this I would not think the PD would operate on such flimsy speculation.

Freckles then both of us are sitting on the dock... I thought PD still had not made any statements either way as of yet!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Wed May 16, 2012 10:57 am

I don't think the police made such a statement, but when the talk about searching water, they are not looking for alive person. They already found things that they believed she had when she left the house such as phone, books, purse, and neatly folded clothes in purse. I do think they have already said that they believe she was taken close to the house. It is a sad fact that this does not end up good and very few are like Elisabeth Smart. Sad
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Lash Wed May 16, 2012 12:14 pm

'Most Wanted' generates leads in Sierra Lamar search

After Sierra Lamar's story aired on "America's Most Wanted" solid leads came to light, investigators said.

Video @ Link - http://news.yahoo.com/video/montereyksbw-18229918/most-wanted-generates-leads-in-sierra-lamar-search-29309659.html
Lash
Lash

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Wed May 16, 2012 1:44 pm

justanopinion wrote:
Freckles wrote:I missed the boat here.

Freckles then both of us are sitting on the dock... I thought PD still had not made any statements either way as of yet!

What happened?
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed May 16, 2012 3:33 pm

http://www.kron4.com/Article.aspx?ArticleID=4141

"This red Jetta was known to investigators early on in the investigation at the end of March," Santa Clara County Sheriff's spokesman Sgt. Jose Cardoza tells KRON 4's Terisa Estacio. ..........
"We're just really not going to comment on in what capacity we believe it's associated, whether how big or how small, but we do believe it's connected in some way," Sgt. Cardoza adds.

Weird... they say they know who the owner of the Jetta is but won't identify he or she!!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Lash Wed May 16, 2012 3:41 pm

Reporter says in video the Sierra Lamar Search Center is getting word about witnesses and international news coverage with BBC.

Search for LaMar marks two-month anniversary

Video @ Link- http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local/south_bay&id=8663869

Last edited by Lash on Wed May 16, 2012 6:16 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added video title and fixed link)
Lash
Lash

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeysage Wed May 16, 2012 4:59 pm

Lash wrote:Reporter says in video the Sierra Lamar Search Center is getting word about witnesses and international news coverage with BBC.

Search for LaMar marks two-month anniversary

Video @ Link- http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/html5/video?id=8664159&pid=8663869§ion=null

couldn't get that link to work...here's another one:
http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local/south_bay&id=8663869
Honeysage
Honeysage

Back to top Go down

Post by Lash Wed May 16, 2012 5:37 pm

Thank you once again Honey. I even tested the link before I posted because of the null value at the end. I have problems with ABC sometimes.

I edited my original post and fixed the link. The edit window is open a lot longer here. How long does it stay open or does it even close?

Last edited by Lash on Wed May 16, 2012 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because I'm new and learning...lol.)
Lash
Lash

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeysage Wed May 16, 2012 8:19 pm

http://twitter.com/#!/hotsteno

Missy Williams ‏@hotsteno
Nobody loves me now that Hinky is gone!! At least I have the screenshots to remember. LOL ;) #FINDSIERRA http://via.me/-172kmok
from Morgan Hill, CA

i don't have a twitter acct., maybe someone can let her know where everyone went...LOL! she is one funny gal.
Honeysage
Honeysage

Back to top Go down

Post by kimi_SFC Wed May 16, 2012 9:28 pm

Honeysage wrote:http://twitter.com/#!/hotsteno

Missy Williams ‏@hotsteno
Nobody loves me now that Hinky is gone!! At least I have the screenshots to remember. LOL ;) #FINDSIERRA http://via.me/-172kmok
from Morgan Hill, CA

i don't have a twitter acct., maybe someone can let her know where everyone went...LOL! she is one funny gal.

I sent her an email letting her know where to find us. Hopefully she responds soon!
:praying:
kimi_SFC
kimi_SFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Tbrownsanjo Thu May 17, 2012 1:48 am

Found hosteno on twitter and told her where hinky went
Tbrownsanjo
Tbrownsanjo

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu May 17, 2012 2:00 am

Tbrownsanjo wrote:Found hosteno on twitter and told her where hinky went
I love your blue-bird! inlove
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by kimi_SFC Thu May 17, 2012 2:56 am

Tbrownsanjo wrote:Found hosteno on twitter and told her where hinky went

You ROCK!
Here's her tweet back:
Sierra Lamar -- Missing 3/16/12 - Page 3 Photo-38
Can you tweet her and ask if she received my email? She can't see my tweets (private page & I can't follow her).
TIA...

Last edited by kimi_SFC on Thu May 17, 2012 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added screen cap of @hotsteno's tweet :))
kimi_SFC
kimi_SFC

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu May 17, 2012 8:49 am

this page has some of the posts on Tumblr about Sierra ...

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/sierra-lamar
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by kimi_SFC Thu May 17, 2012 9:48 am

A message from @hotsteno via twitlonger:

"Clarification... My dd (17) caught SHS bus at Palm & Dougherty in her freshman & sophomore years. We complained the bus stop was too remote to MHUSD, and they blew us off. See MH Times article "Are Rural Bus Stops Safe?" I'm interviewed and MHUSD is interviewed. The latter gave same response to paper they gave me. MHUSD completely misses the point, suggests this is about lazy kids who want to be picked up at their houses instead of safety. I'm not done with MHUSD!

My dd has never been abducted and no one has ever attempted to abduct her to my knowledge. Last summer, @mellowrose89 's bf threatened my life when I tried to keep her from going with him. She's now a full-time prostitute. None of us have heard from @mellowrose89 since shortly after SL disappeared. There is a theory SL was abducted mistakenly thinking it was my dd. My dd is blonde though. Still, it bothers me. I wish I could find @mellowrose89. I am concerned she is being kept away from family & friends by her bf & his Kumi 415 gang.

That story re @mellowrose89 may be the genesis of the confusion. Also, my 85yo gma sometimes believes my dd was abducted. I don't know if I've tweeted about that, but in case I did, that's something that's wrong in her mind. She is literally hallucinating. She has cancer, which is affecting her mind.

These are not the happiest times in our lives. All your prayers and support have truly been appreciated!
http://tl.gd/hetcem · Reply
Report post (?)"

Thank you @hotsteno!
kimi_SFC
kimi_SFC

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu May 17, 2012 9:58 am

kimi_SFC wrote:A message from @hotsteno via twitlonger:

"Clarification... My dd (17) caught SHS bus at Palm & Dougherty in her freshman & sophomore years. We complained the bus stop was too remote to MHUSD, and they blew us off. See MH Times article "Are Rural Bus Stops Safe?" I'm interviewed and MHUSD is interviewed. The latter gave same response to paper they gave me. MHUSD completely misses the point, suggests this is about lazy kids who want to be picked up at their houses instead of safety. I'm not done with MHUSD!

My dd has never been abducted and no one has ever attempted to abduct her to my knowledge. Last summer, @mellowrose89 's bf threatened my life when I tried to keep her from going with him. She's now a full-time prostitute. None of us have heard from @mellowrose89 since shortly after SL disappeared. There is a theory SL was abducted mistakenly thinking it was my dd. My dd is blonde though. Still, it bothers me. I wish I could find @mellowrose89. I am concerned she is being kept away from family & friends by her bf & his Kumi 415 gang.

That story re @mellowrose89 may be the genesis of the confusion. Also, my 85yo gma sometimes believes my dd was abducted. I don't know if I've tweeted about that, but in case I did, that's something that's wrong in her mind. She is literally hallucinating. She has cancer, which is affecting her mind.

These are not the happiest times in our lives. All your prayers and support have truly been appreciated!
Report post (?)"

Thank you @hotsteno!

Kimi please thank Hotsteno for contributing this information. She is clearly a strong woman with what is going on in her personal life and still is out there advocating for change; and talking about the SL case... the video of the walk she would have taken.. All time consuming when her own life is complicated now..remarkable... TY hotsteno.
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by kimi_SFC Thu May 17, 2012 10:01 am

Messages from @hotsteno's twitter feed via screen cap regarding the AMW segment

Sierra Lamar -- Missing 3/16/12 - Page 3 Photo-40

And my best impression of a geek court stenographer
Sierra Lamar -- Missing 3/16/12 - Page 3 Photo-39

Awwww shucks, lol! Well, I do type 75-wpm; hopefully that's a good place to start? Very Happy
I'm not going to lie, that transcription didn't exactly happen quickly! Lots of pause/playback to make sure I got it right, especially during the ML/StL/LS interviews.
I was seriously motivated for the #FindSierraLamar cause!
kimi_SFC
kimi_SFC

Back to top Go down

Post by kimi_SFC Thu May 17, 2012 10:11 am

justanopinion wrote:
kimi_SFC wrote:A message from @hotsteno via twitlonger:

Report post (?)"

Thank you @hotsteno!

Kimi please thank Hotsteno for contributing this information. She is clearly a strong woman with what is going on in her personal life and still is out there advocating for change; and talking about the SL case... the video of the walk she would have taken.. All time consuming when her own life is complicated now..remarkable... TY hotsteno.

Thanks to @tbrownsanjo, @hotsteno has found us now and is reading the thread as she was as THM. I will do my best post her responses onto the thread, unless someone here beats me to it (lol).
Something tells me, she is reading your post as we speak.... crystal ball
kimi_SFC
kimi_SFC

Back to top Go down

Sierra Lamar -- Missing 3/16/12 - Page 3 Empty Sierra Lamar missing 3/16/2012

Post by Tbrownsanjo Thu May 17, 2012 11:16 am

No problem. Honestly I was tired of not knowing anything about twitter so I signed up and found hosteno. I think her insight on sl is great nothing like knowing what's going on down there first hand by her. The video of sl's walk to bus stop and other videos are very informative and the BEST source of information captured in my opinion! Thx hosteno!
Tbrownsanjo
Tbrownsanjo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lash Thu May 17, 2012 12:54 pm

A Message From Sierra’s Father Marks the Two Month Milestone of Her Disapperance

Date: May 16, 2012

Hi Everyone,

Although today marks the painful 2-month milestone since my daughter Sierra went missing, my family and I remain positive and confident that she will be back home safe with us soon.

The outstanding care, love and support that the community has shown, enables my family and I to cope with this day and all the previous days since March 16. We are so thankful for this.

We will continue to do everything we can to find Sierra and bring her back safe to us. I ask everyone to keep Sierra in your hearts, thoughts, and prayers.

With love and gratitude to all who are helping us,

Sierra’s Father, Steve LaMar

http://findsierralamar.com/family-blog/a-message-from-sierras-father-marks-the-two-month-annivesary-of-her-disapperance/
Lash
Lash

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Thu May 17, 2012 1:57 pm

Lash wrote:A Message From Sierra’s Father Marks the Two Month Milestone of Her Disapperance

Hi Everyone,

Although today marks the painful 2-month milestone since my daughter Sierra went missing, my family and I remain positive and confident that she will be back home safe with us soon.

The outstanding care, love and support that the community has shown, enables my family and I to cope with this day and all the previous days since March 16. We are so thankful for this.

We will continue to do everything we can to find Sierra and bring her back safe to us. I ask everyone to keep Sierra in your hearts, thoughts, and prayers.

http://findsierralamar.com/family-blog/a-message-from-sierras-father-marks-the-two-month-annivesary-of-her-disapperance/

Poor man.

I can't imagine what he has been enduring.
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Thu May 17, 2012 5:25 pm

New Witnesses Emerge as Sierra Lamar Search Enters Third Month

http://www.kron4.com/Article.aspx?ArticleID=4155

Sorry if this was posted yesterday.

Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeysage Thu May 17, 2012 5:33 pm

Tamta wrote:
Lash wrote:A Message From Sierra’s Father Marks the Two Month Milestone of Her Disapperance

Hi Everyone,

Poor man.

i love that he signs his name with "Sierra's Father"...
Honeysage
Honeysage

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Thu May 17, 2012 6:39 pm

Honeysage wrote:
Tamta wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Poor man.

Me too
And the fact that he uses/calls her name!
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by kimi_SFC Thu May 17, 2012 9:57 pm

Thanks to @hotsteno for this:
"However, Marlene called me some time in February, and asked for some help on how to handle a situation Sierra was involved in. Sierra was part of a cheer group (outside of school), and apparently they were treating her very badly. There was even suspicion that the girls had dropped Sierra intentionally during some routines at practice. Marlene wanted Sierra to quit the group. I don't know much more about this situation, but it seemed pretty contentious."
Keith LaMar, paternal cousin to Sierra LaMar, via interview with Chelsea Hoffman.

More @ link
http://www.chelseahoffman.com/2012/05/exclusive-cousin-of-sierra-lamar-to.html?m=1
kimi_SFC
kimi_SFC

Back to top Go down

Post by kimi_SFC Fri May 18, 2012 12:56 am

I re-sent the email to @hotsteno. It's the same email address I had for her. Hopefully the messages make it to her this time and don't just fly out into cyberspace, never to be seen again! Sierra Lamar -- Missing 3/16/12 - Page 3 836886
I absolutely appreciate all of her efforts and dedication to the #FindSierraLamar cause.
I will keep you all posted!
kimi_SFC
kimi_SFC

Back to top Go down

Post by kimi_SFC Fri May 18, 2012 1:03 am

A write up on @hotsteno!

Cool
"She continues to keep us updated on the events in the case, and has been a stalwart  volunteer. She witnessed the shady character who repeatedly stole Sierra’s missing posters from the neighborhood.  Unfazed by this bizarre character, she continued to put up new posters while keeping a watchful eye over the neighborhood.

It is nice to see that there is such a thing as a “good neighbor” in a time where most of us rarely know our neighbors, and even fewer would make the effort to help us if we were in a situation where a child was missing

I applaud Hotsteno, and all I can say is, ” I wish you were my neighbor!” "

More@link

http://www.thequeenofscrutiny.com/2012/05/17/missy-williams-a-k-a-hotsteno-a-breath-of-fresh-air-and-an-awesome-neighbor/
kimi_SFC
kimi_SFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Fri May 18, 2012 11:45 am

Tamta wrote:
Honeysage wrote:
Tamta wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Poor man.

Me too
And the fact that he uses/calls her name!

I'm going to say something very unpopular. So here goes.

I try to remain very consistent in my processing of information/people.

If I were the mother of one of the girls this man "touched" or "fondled" while at his house (as he was arrested for), I would not be thinking "poor man" -- any moreso than how I feel when I read any of the stories on these boards about men who touch or violate children. Sorry - I just can't go there with my sympathy level. My sympathy is always for the children first. I obviously think "poor Sierra". I do acknowlege he is hurting and as a human being he worthy of mercy to an extent. But the honest truth is that very likely someone who has taken and/or possibly violated or harmed Sierra is made up of the very same fiber and preference to pervsion as her own father. Very ironic. I do feel an extent of sympathy for him as one of God's creatures, but I also hope that this tragedy prompts him to ponder on the fact that people like him are the cause of why people like Sierra go missing.
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Orgona Fri May 18, 2012 12:12 pm

Stolat wrote:

I'm going to say something very unpopular. So here goes.

I try to remain very consistent in my processing of information/people.

If I were the mother of one of the girls this man "touched" or "fondled" while at his house (as he was arrested for), I would not be thinking "poor man" -- any moreso than how I feel when I read any of the stories on these boards about men who touch or violate children. Sorry - I just can't go there with my sympathy level. My sympathy is always for the children first. I obviously think "poor Sierra". I do acknowlege he is hurting and as a human being he worthy of mercy to an extent. But the honest truth is that very likely someone who has taken and/or possibly violated or harmed Sierra is made up of the very same fiber and preference to pervsion as her own father. Very ironic. I do feel an extent of sympathy for him as one of God's creatures, but I also hope that this tragedy prompts him to ponder on the fact that people like him are the cause of why people like Sierra go missing.

I agree, Stolat. I kind of feel the same.
Orgona
Orgona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next