Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sierra Lamar -- Missing 3/16/12

+35
JustWinnie
ellejay
Hinky's Mimi
nanshin
CA Lady
ishi
angiefly2
Roxanne14
ExerSarah
SweetT
Ellie Tza
sitemama
Soprano1
Orgona
Lash
Freckles
snowbird
Alessandra_Deux
hailey35
Justice4all
Stolat
Tbrownsanjo
Chester_from_THM
Joju
Chickenbutt
Typo Positive
senseigurl
kimi_SFC
Beaner
justanopinion
Julie
Ann - Tx
nanaof4
Honeysage
Tamta
39 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

Sierra Lamar -- Missing 3/16/12 - Page 4 Empty Re: Sierra Lamar -- Missing 3/16/12

Post by Tamta Fri May 18, 2012 12:40 pm

Orgona wrote:
Stolat wrote:

I'm going to say something very unpopular. So here goes.

I try to remain very consistent in my processing of information/people.

If I were the mother of one of the girls this man "touched" or "fondled" while at his house (as he was arrested for), I would not be thinking "poor man" -- any moreso than how I feel when I read any of the stories on these boards about men who touch or violate children. Sorry - I just can't go there with my sympathy level. My sympathy is always for the children first. I obviously think "poor Sierra". I do acknowlege he is hurting and as a human being he worthy of mercy to an extent. But the honest truth is that very likely someone who has taken and/or possibly violated or harmed Sierra is made up of the very same fiber and preference to pervsion as her own father. Very ironic. I do feel an extent of sympathy for him as one of God's creatures, but I also hope that this tragedy prompts him to ponder on the fact that people like him are the cause of why people like Sierra go missing.

I agree, Stolat. I kind of feel the same.

Steve's RSO status and past is complicated.

However, he is father of a missing child.

There is no justification for his past actions in relation to those girls.

Yet regardless of this past transgression, which is a crime,( like Cindy Anthony's lying on the stand was,) and that he has victimized others,
he is clearly not involved in Sierra's disappearance
and is thus a victim
and because he is a human he deserves that acknowledgment
which I feel fine doing despite what he has been convicted of.

I also feel that Steve's RSO status is going to be a major factor in how this case gets played out publicly and how or if we see truth for Sierra.
Tamta
Tamta

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Sierra Lamar -- Missing 3/16/12 - Page 4 Empty Re: Sierra Lamar -- Missing 3/16/12

Post by Honeysage Fri May 18, 2012 1:00 pm

Orgona wrote:
Stolat wrote:

If I were the mother of one of the girls this man "touched" or "fondled" while at his house (as he was arrested for), I would not be thinking "poor man" -- any moreso than how I feel when I read any of the stories on these boards about men who touch or violate children. Sorry - I just can't go there with my sympathy level. My sympathy is always for the children first. I obviously think "poor Sierra". I do acknowlege he is hurting and as a human being he worthy of mercy to an extent. But the honest truth is that very likely someone who has taken and/or possibly violated or harmed Sierra is made up of the very same fiber and preference to pervsion as her own father. Very ironic. I do feel an extent of sympathy for him as one of God's creatures, but I also hope that this tragedy prompts him to ponder on the fact that people like him are the cause of why people like Sierra go missing.

i don't think your views are unpopular at all, it's exactly how i feel...my compassion for Steve is limited to the fact that he is the father of a missing child, no more. same reason my compassion for Marlene is limited to her being the mother of a missing child, she allowed her daughters to continue living with an RSO-which also put them in danger. i have always been shocked by the support Steve received from his own family-in the article above with Sierra's cousin Keith, he mentions family get togethers, for some reason this family did not seem to care about Steve's RSO status...he would not be around my children!!!
Honeysage
Honeysage

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Fri May 18, 2012 1:21 pm

Honeysage wrote:
Orgona wrote:
Stolat wrote:

i don't think your views are unpopular at all, it's exactly how i feel...my compassion for Steve is limited to the fact that he is the father of a missing child, no more. same reason my compassion for Marlene is limited to her being the mother of a missing child, she allowed her daughters to continue living with an RSO-which also put them in danger. i have always been shocked by the support Steve received from his own family-in the article above with Sierra's cousin Keith, he mentions family get togethers, for some reason this family did not seem to care about Steve's RSO status...he would not be around my children!!!

snipped
bbm

i have always been shocked by the support Steve received from his own family

I do not think this relationship to Steve's behavior and convictions is limited to the family.

from some local freemont contacts, I got the sense that this persists also in the community in either deep ambivalence or just a simple barrier in allowing the full meaning of what these actions indicate about another the capabilities of another person.

i totally agree that a parent involved with that family would not want their child in that home, or at least without a parent personally being there if the parents were making a choice to continue with that relationship- which it appears some have.

his daughters were at risk in a sense also, though in reality perhaps directly not by him.

however his actions however deplorable they are, and they are, most likely did not result in what happened to Sierra, especially as it may not have been a sex offender or random perp who is guilty.

Sierra is his child and she may be dead.

Last edited by Tamta on Fri May 18, 2012 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Fri May 18, 2012 3:27 pm

A statement from cousin of Sierra Lamar, though found on another forum, still searching for the exclusive interview that was referred to:

The cousin of the missing Morgan Hill teen gave an exclusive interview where he issued a stern warning to whoever is responsible for Sierra's disappearance. Keith LaMar, her paternal cousin, said the following:

If you wanted to create a very high profile case, you got it. If you wanted to cause heartache and anxiety among friends and family, you got it. Give Sierra back to the people who care for her. Stop being a coward, and own up to your actions. I don't believe in any deity, but I do believe that karma can be very cruel. The longer you keep her from us, the more harsh your fate will be.

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981339296
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Fri May 18, 2012 3:31 pm

Witnesses Come Forward in LaMar Kidnapping

Snipped

Although detectives working on the LaMar case won’t release many details regarding the Volkswagen’s association, LaMar said authorities are currently looking into whether the VW is the right vehicle, and whether surveillance footage depicts the vehicle in the right location, among other things.

Sheriff’s Sgt. Jose Cardoza said interviews continue to take place, but couldn’t confirm whether more witnesses have specifically resulted from the vehicle.

“Reporters were saying, ‘Oh yeah, you guys were interviewing witnesses because of the car, just in general,” Caroza said. “But to this point, [detectives] haven’t put out information on who exactly they're interviewing.”

http://milpitas.patch.com/articles/witnesses-come-forward-in-lamar-kidnapping
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Fri May 18, 2012 4:25 pm

Tamta wrote:Witnesses Come Forward in LaMar Kidnapping

Snipped

Although detectives working on the LaMar case won’t release many details regarding the Volkswagen’s association, LaMar said authorities are currently looking into whether the VW is the right vehicle, and whether surveillance footage depicts the vehicle in the right location, among other things.

Sheriff’s Sgt. Jose Cardoza said interviews continue to take place, but couldn’t confirm whether more witnesses have specifically resulted from the vehicle.

“Reporters were saying, ‘Oh yeah, you guys were interviewing witnesses because of the car, just in general,” Caroza said. “But to this point, [detectives] haven’t put out information on who exactly they're interviewing.”

uh so...in other words, they're not sure if the red Jetta they have in custody with the black hood and sunroof and two different sets of non-matching front/rear rims is the same car as the red car pictured in the surveillance videos with the black hood, the sunroof and the two different sets of non-matching front/rear rims?
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeysage Fri May 18, 2012 5:07 pm

http://newark.patch.com/articles/sierra-lamar-tips-pour-in-after-americas-most-wanteds-coverage
Sierra LaMar Tips Pour In After America's Most Wanted's Coverage

Four tips came in last weekend, and more tips may have been sent throughout the week, Cardoza said.

more of a drizzle than a pour...oh well-at least they are trying to keep her name and face out there!
Honeysage
Honeysage

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri May 18, 2012 5:13 pm

Honeysage at noon-
Those are my views. And yes, fate can be a cruel teacher.

I don't know the circumstance of the RSO guilty plea.
I don't know if he was found in a "compromising" position and a bitter spouse found a way to "get him" and get financial support for herself and their daughters.

I simply don't know. And I don't need to know because the case is about Sierra, not him.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Fri May 18, 2012 5:17 pm

Stolat wrote:
Tamta wrote:Witnesses Come Forward in LaMar Kidnapping

Snipped

uh so...in other words, they're not sure if the red Jetta they have in custody with the black hood and sunroof and two different sets of non-matching front/rear rims is the same car as the red car pictured in the surveillance videos with the black hood, the sunroof and the two different sets of non-matching front/rear rims?

More back pedaling.

Post AMW Airing may I add...
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeysage Fri May 18, 2012 5:43 pm

Freckles wrote:Honeysage at noon-

I don't know if he was found in a "compromising" position and a bitter spouse found a way to "get him" and get financial support for herself and their daughters.

I simply don't know. And I don't need to know because the case is about Sierra, not him.

BBM those were similar circumstances with a "friend" who is currently serving 8 years and will be an RSO for life... (he pled guilty to keep his daughters from testifying and his ex-wife did try to retract her statements but DA got hold of the case-she wanted child support-he had full custody per his daughter's choice) whether i feel he is truly guilty or not i cannot and will not take a chance of having him ever around my family. and while this man was not family-he was a very trusted friend, and so i have had experience with having to exterminate someone from my life because of RSO status. so yes..children first!!!
Honeysage
Honeysage

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Fri May 18, 2012 5:50 pm

Honeysage wrote:
Freckles wrote:Honeysage at noon-

BBM those were similar circumstances with a "friend" who is currently serving 8 years and will be an RSO for life... (he pled guilty to keep his daughters from testifying and his ex-wife did try to retract her statements but DA got hold of the case-she wanted child support-he had full custody per his daughter's choice) whether i feel he is truly guilty or not i cannot and will not take a chance of having him ever around my family. and while this man was not family-he was a very trusted friend, and so i have had experience with having to exterminate someone from my life because of RSO status. so yes..children first!!!

That's a tough situation but you made a very sound decision.
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Sat May 19, 2012 10:47 am

Sierra LaMar Tips Pour In After America's Most Wanted

snipped

The first tip came from a caller about 700 miles away from Morgan Hill, where Sierra was last seen two months ago. A person in Scottsdale, Arizona reported a possible sighting of the red Volkswagen Jetta. The caller remembers seeing a similar vehicle before investigators located it in early May, Cardoza said.

Arizona.

http://concord-ca.patch.com/articles/sierra-lamar-tips-pour-in-after-americas-most-wanted
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Lash Sat May 19, 2012 11:46 am

Family marks two-month anniversary of missing teen
Grateful for fundraising efforts• By Micheal Moore

Snips from article- http://www.gilroydispatch.com/news/crime_fire_courts/family-marks-two-month-anniversary-of-missing-teen/article_18d8877a-34c7-58cf-80ee-fec03c5735d9.html

Volunteers continue to search for Sierra LaMar almost two months after she was reported missing from her north Morgan Hill home, and her family remains grateful for ongoing fundraising efforts organized by numerous people from the South Santa Clara County community. 

•A volunteer search is scheduled for Saturday, starting at 8 a.m. Those interested can show up at Burnett Elementary School, 85 Tilton Ave. 

•Also on Saturday, the Safeway grocery store in Gilroy will host a rummage sale to raise money for the Sierra LaMar Fund, which supports search efforts and a reward fund for information leading to Sierra’s safe return. There is currently a $25,000 reward on the table for such information, offered by her family.

•Another fundraiser for the Sierra LaMar Fund will take place at Jason Stephens Winery and feature live bands Sugadady and James Wesley. That will take place 5:30 p.m. Friday, May 25. The winery is located at 11775 Watsonville Road in Gilroy.
Lash
Lash

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeysage Sat May 19, 2012 11:55 am

http://www.mylifetime.com/shows/americas-most-wanted/video/full-episodes
America's Most Wanted Episode 24-Sierra Lamar

they FINALLY uploaded the video-should pop right up at link above since it's newest video, it's the second half of the show.
Honeysage
Honeysage

Back to top Go down

Sierra Lamar -- Missing 3/16/12 - Page 4 Empty Sierra Lamara Missing 3/16/12

Post by Beaner Sat May 19, 2012 12:32 pm

Honeysage wrote:http://www.mylifetime.com/shows/americas-most-wanted/video/full-episodes

they FINALLY uploaded the video-should pop right up at link above since it's newest video, it's the second half of the show.

Just watched again and still have to say ML is making the hair on back of my neck stand up, that smile and tone in her voice just rubs me wrong. IDK if she really has no idea of what happened or she thinks she has outsmarted LE but something is OFF. I also did not like the way JW stated that SL walked out of her house that morning, no one has confirmed she left at all.
Beaner
Beaner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Sat May 19, 2012 3:53 pm

Beaner wrote:
Honeysage wrote:http://www.mylifetime.com/shows/americas-most-wanted/video/full-episodes

Just watched again and still have to say ML is making the hair on back of my neck stand up, that smile and tone in her voice just rubs me wrong. IDK if she really has no idea of what happened or she thinks she has outsmarted LE but something is OFF. I also did not like the way JW stated that SL walked out of her house that morning, no one has confirmed she left at all.

The incongruence of what she is attempting to express as feeling with her body language, facial expressions, and language is hard to dismiss.

What I also so caught, was in LS is giving a general overview of the immediate area from where Sierra disappeared, one of the first descriptors she offers is 'migrant worker'.

I really hope that there is not a hint at a potential need for LE to try to pin it on a vulnerable person who can be linked, or not, is some way to an older model red jetta or simply that area.

I hope that there is the capacity in that county and SO to commit to pursuing the truth about what happened to Sierra, whatever it may be.
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by kimi_SFC Sat May 19, 2012 4:18 pm

Working with J4A to embed the segment onto the thread. Stay tuned...
kimi_SFC
kimi_SFC

Mood : Praying

http://twitter.com/latinasiangyrl

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sat May 19, 2012 4:36 pm

I wasn't able to find an embed code for this. If you go to the link, Sierra's segment starts at 21:35, right at the second dot on the timeline of the video.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Sat May 19, 2012 5:03 pm

Tried to view this but apparently can't be viewed from where I live... I hope that somehow the tips from the show will help to find Sierra!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeysage Sat May 19, 2012 5:24 pm

justanopinion wrote:

Tried to view this but apparently can't be viewed from where I live... I hope that somehow the tips from the show will help to find Sierra!

really? well it's season 25-episode 24 if that helps you at all, maybe there is another site out there that has it uploaded.
Honeysage
Honeysage

Back to top Go down

Sierra Lamar -- Missing 3/16/12 - Page 4 Empty Sierra Lamar missing 3/15/2012

Post by Tbrownsanjo Sat May 19, 2012 6:12 pm

Dead body found in Guadalupe River in San Jose

By Chris De Benedetti
San Jose Mercury News
Posted:   05/19/2012 02:20:14 PM PDT
Updated:   05/19/2012 02:44:05 PM PDT

SAN JOSE -- A dead body was found in Guadalupe River on Saturday morning, police said.
Authorities are investigating whether foul play was involved, Officer Jose Garcia said.
The body's identity, gender and age are unknown at this time, Garcia said.
Volunteers who were cleaning the river and its banks discovered the body about 10:30 a.m. and called authorities, police said.
Members of the San Jose Search and Rescue Team arrived and retrieved the body from the river, which is between West Santa Clara and West Julian streets, authorities said.
Check back later for more details.
Contact Chris De Benedetti at 510-353-7011. Follow him at Twitter.com/cdebenedetti.

Advertisement

I hope this isn't her.
Tbrownsanjo
Tbrownsanjo

Mood : Frying Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Sat May 19, 2012 6:18 pm

Tbrownsanjo wrote:Dead body found in Guadalupe River in San Jose

By Chris De Benedetti
San Jose Mercury News

SAN JOSE -- A dead body was found in Guadalupe River on Saturday morning, police said.
Authorities are investigating whether foul play was involved, Officer Jose Garcia said.
Volunteers who were cleaning the river and its banks discovered the body about 10:30 a.m. and called authorities, police said.
Members of the San Jose Search and Rescue Team arrived and retrieved the body from the river, which is between West Santa Clara and West Julian streets, authorities said.
Contact Chris De Benedetti at 510-353-7011. Follow him at Twitter.com/cdebenedetti.

Advertisement

I hope this isn't her.

Oh my.
Do you know the area?
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Soprano1 Sat May 19, 2012 6:20 pm

Tbrownsanjo wrote:Dead body found in Guadalupe River in San Jose

By Chris De Benedetti
San Jose Mercury News

Advertisement

I hope this isn't her.

Well, my heart jumped into my throat when I read this. Hoping to find info about it; hope so much it's not Sierra. Sad Whoever it is, hopefully it will bring closure to some family somewhere, once the person is identified.
Soprano1
Soprano1

http://msglenn-welcometomysoapbox.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Soprano1 Sat May 19, 2012 6:22 pm

inShare
Man found dead in Guadalupe River in San Jose

By Chris De Benedetti
San Jose Mercury News
Posted: 05/19/2012 02:20:14 PM PDT
Updated: 05/19/2012 03:08:55 PM PDT

SAN JOSE -- A man was found dead in Guadalupe River on Saturday morning, police said.

The man, whose name is being withheld until is family is notified, was in his 50s, Officer Jose Garcia said
Soprano1
Soprano1

Back to top Go down

Post by Soprano1 Sat May 19, 2012 6:23 pm

Soprano1 wrote:

By Chris De Benedetti
San Jose Mercury News

SAN JOSE -- A man was found dead in Guadalupe River on Saturday morning, police said.

The man, whose name is being withheld until is family is notified, was in his 50s, Officer Jose Garcia said

NOT SIERRA, thank the Lord. Hope this man's family can lay him to rest in peace now. Prayers for them!
Soprano1
Soprano1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Sat May 19, 2012 6:25 pm

Soprano1 wrote:

inShare

By Chris De Benedetti
San Jose Mercury News

Phew.
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Sierra Lamar -- Missing 3/16/12 - Page 4 Empty Sierra Lamar missing 3/16/2012

Post by Tbrownsanjo Sat May 19, 2012 6:42 pm

Thank god feel so sorry for the mans family though. I am still looking for info on san Francisco dead body though all they say is it's female no updates as if now. Let's pray it isn't.
Tbrownsanjo
Tbrownsanjo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tbrownsanjo Sat May 19, 2012 6:46 pm

This is what I was referring to

http://wap.ktvu.com/wap/news/text.jsp?sid=242&nid=1564295922&cid=5038&scid=-1&ith=5&title=Local+News&headtitle=Local+News
Tbrownsanjo
Tbrownsanjo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lash Sat May 19, 2012 7:11 pm

Body found of woman found near Golden Gate Bridge
Posted: 9:37 a.m. Saturday, May 19, 2012

SAN FRANCISCO — The Coast Guard recovered a female body near the Golden Gate bridge Saturday morning. The body was first reported by some fisherman Saturday morning off Point Diablo, about one mile west of the Golden Gate Bridge.

The Coast Guard is working to identify the body.

http://www.ktvu.com/news/news/crime-law/body-found-woman-found-near-golden-gate-bridge/nN9Nr/
Lash
Lash

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Sat May 19, 2012 7:23 pm

Lash wrote:Body found of woman found near Golden Gate Bridge

SAN FRANCISCO — The Coast Guard recovered a female body near the Golden Gate bridge Saturday morning. The body was first reported by some fisherman Saturday morning off Point Diablo, about one mile west of the Golden Gate Bridge.

http://www.ktvu.com/news/news/crime-law/body-found-woman-found-near-golden-gate-bridge/nN9Nr/

It's about 80 miles from MH.
Not that far really.
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Soprano1 Sat May 19, 2012 7:56 pm

Tamta wrote:

Not that far really.
Gosh, they're finding all kinds of people today. Hope this one isn't Sierra. Watching for updates.
Soprano1
Soprano1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Sat May 19, 2012 8:34 pm

Soprano1 wrote:
Tamta wrote:

Not that far really.
Gosh, they're finding all kinds of people today. Hope this one isn't Sierra. Watching for updates.

Initially I was heartened by the "woman" in the title but the article itself said "female" and then the sinking feeling.
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeysage Sat May 19, 2012 9:05 pm

Tamta wrote:
Soprano1 wrote:
Tamta wrote:

Not that far really.

Initially I was heartened by the "woman" in the title but the article itself said "female" and then the sinking feeling.

i would think they would know if it was Sierra by now-the discovery was this morning and she is at the top of missing persons. though i don't know what condition a body would be in after being in water for 2 months.
Honeysage
Honeysage

Back to top Go down

Post by hailey35 Sat May 19, 2012 9:07 pm

Thank you Honeysage for posting the link to AMW. I was able to watch the video.

Marlene is very odd to me - the way she smiles so large when discussing Sierra's lunch money and zipping the purse. Also, how she discusses their routine seems like she is talking about past days, not the day Sierra went missing.

I really would like to hear more about her boyfriend Rick.
hailey35
hailey35

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sat May 19, 2012 9:12 pm

Honeysage wrote:
Tamta wrote:
Soprano1 wrote:
Tamta wrote:

Not that far really.

i would think they would know if it was Sierra by now-the discovery was this morning and she is at the top of missing persons. though i don't know what condition a body would be in after being in water for 2 months.

They (LE) almost certainly know the identity of the body. If it is Sierra, or even if its not, they have things to do before they release the identity to the public, ie notification of next of kin, gathering evidence etc.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Sat May 19, 2012 9:21 pm

hailey35 wrote:Thank you Honeysage for posting the link to AMW. I was able to watch the video.

Marlene is very odd to me - the way she smiles so large when discussing Sierra's lunch money and zipping the purse. Also, how she discusses their routine seems like she is talking about past days, not the day Sierra went missing.

I really would like to hear more about her boyfriend Rick.

Steve wasn't smiley.
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Sat May 19, 2012 9:24 pm

@chicken butt!

HOw did you embed those 3 first quotes together?
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sat May 19, 2012 9:28 pm

lol...I just hit the quote button. Did I do something special? If I did, yea me!! bounce
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Sat May 19, 2012 9:30 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:lol...I just hit the quote button. Did I do something special? If I did, yea me!! bounce

Wow.

Well I'm impressed I feel like in always messing it up and ever since Val asked us tchoir back the embeds I've been agonizing over it and most if my edits were trying to out back the original poster with the post!
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sat May 19, 2012 9:32 pm

Is there a quote limit on RC? I think there was on THM.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Sat May 19, 2012 9:38 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:Is there a quote limit on RC? I think there was on THM.

5 I think.

But your post will go thru but not appear if over that without warning, I think
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sat May 19, 2012 9:38 pm

Thank you

Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by kimi_SFC Sun May 20, 2012 12:18 am

An alternate link for America's Most Wanted episode featuring Sierra LaMar:
http://www.mylifetime.com/shows/americas-most-wanted/video?paidlink=1&cmpid=PaidSearch_Google_MYL_americas%2Bmost%2Bwanted_sitelink%2Bwatch%2Bfull%2Bepisodes%2Bof%2Bmost%2Bwanted&utm_source=ltd_google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=americas%20most%20wanted&utm_term=sitelink%20watch%20full%20episodes%20of%20most%20wanted

EDIT: I was hoping this would be just the segment, but when I actually tried the link, it was still the full episode (sorry).

Last edited by kimi_SFC on Sun May 20, 2012 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : The code is for the full episode - sorry y'all!)
kimi_SFC
kimi_SFC

http://twitter.com/latinasiangyrl

Back to top Go down

Post by Tbrownsanjo Sun May 20, 2012 12:29 am

The fact that they have not said anything worries me. They certainly have Sierra's DNA so that part is taken care of. Honestly remember the Peterson case. She was in the Sf water and so was the baby. They could have dumped Sierra into many nearby waters that would lead to the bay. Alviso is an area that is channeled to the bay and redwood city. Idk really. Think of how shady LE has been in the past - they could make us wait before they tell us anything. I really am praying that it does not end this way but the probabilities are very very high at this point.
Tbrownsanjo
Tbrownsanjo

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sun May 20, 2012 12:36 am

Tamta, when chickenbutt clicked on the quote button of honeysage's post above, it will print everything that is in honeysage's comments. That's how she got all the quotes together.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Sun May 20, 2012 12:39 am

sitemama wrote:Tamta, when chickenbutt clicked on the quote button of honeysage's post above, it will print everything that is in honeysage's comments. That's how she got all the quotes together.

Got it!
Super.

Thanks so much!
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Sierra Lamar -- Missing 3/16/12 - Page 4 Empty Sierra Lamar missing 3/16/2013

Post by Tbrownsanjo Sun May 20, 2012 12:41 am

UPDATE on female in sf bay

http://wap.ktvu.com/wap/news/text.jsp?sid=242&nid=3512384923&cid=5038&scid=-1&ith=1&title=Local+News&headtitle=Local+News

Why would Monterey county coroner be looking at this body???????
Tbrownsanjo
Tbrownsanjo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Sun May 20, 2012 12:45 am

Tbrownsanjo wrote:UPDATE on female in sf bay

http://wap.ktvu.com/wap/news/text.jsp?sid=242&nid=3512384923&cid=5038&scid=-1&ith=1&title=Local+News&headtitle=Local+News

Good question.
Maybe the woman is from that county?

About Alviso, would you think the current would pull a body to the bridge from there?
It seems quite populated there.
What is the likely hood of remaining undetected?

Are there access roads in the reserve?
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeysage Sun May 20, 2012 12:52 am

Tbrownsanjo wrote:UPDATE on female in sf bay

quote from article:

The body showed no signs of life

that makes it sound as if it was recent drowning, rather than a body that would be decomposed.
Honeysage
Honeysage

Back to top Go down

Post by Tbrownsanjo Sun May 20, 2012 12:57 am

No access roads more like swamp land with trail along and picnic areas off of 101 but yeah could be possible

Here is map of Monterey county

mtycounty.com/pgs-map/maps.h…
Tbrownsanjo
Tbrownsanjo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next