Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Document Dump 7-12-2012 -- Zimmerman/Martin Case

+23
snowbird
summerthyme
Porky
Dakota Bella
CherokeeNative
sharona
tesstruhart
alabama52
Tamta
Dis
justanopinion
ecossie possie
angela_nw
Hinky Refugee
Chickenbutt
Puzzler
ellejay
Alessandra_Deux
WeeBonnie
serenaz1
Justice4all
Freckles
KZ
27 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Document Dump 7-12-2012 -- Zimmerman/Martin Case - Page 3 Empty Re: Document Dump 7-12-2012 -- Zimmerman/Martin Case

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:14 pm

Laughing Tess, you have read waaaaaaay too much. It is time to take a break. That is the funniest thing I've heard in awhile. Very Happy
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Document Dump 7-12-2012 -- Zimmerman/Martin Case - Page 3 Empty Re: Document Dump 7-12-2012 -- Zimmerman/Martin Case

Post by Hinky Refugee Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:18 pm

serenaz1 wrote:
Hinky Refugee wrote:

It's on page 24 from Officer Smith and it is definitely at the police HQ'er's that they are saying Officer Smith took the gun from Gz...unless I am just totally whacky....look @ page 24 lol...it's about Officer Smith bringing him to HQ'er's and its in 2/2 paragraphs. Tell me I ain't crazy :)

:D You're not crazy, but I thought I remembered reading that they took the gun from him at the scene, even though this statement is worded weirdly.

I just noticed this is also the part where his wallet with the concealed carry permit is mentioned...

TY and my family txs u2! I aint' crazy yet!

This is some deep crap! A murder weapon is holstered in the murderer's holster on his side.....while he is driven to police HQ'er's, "frisked" outside, allowed to go to the bathroom.......THEN they take the weapon (a heck of a big piece of evidence) away from the murderer??? WHO took him to the bathroom and "held it" for him while he urinated in the correct spot??? WHO took the handcuff's off while he "cleaned up"???? The freaking gun was in his holster when he arrived inside police HQ'er's? I am just shaking my head in disbelief.

Another thing I noticed was when (I quess it's) a detective arrived on the scene he noticed the telephone laying on the ground, (Trayvon's?), and told someone to see what they could retrieve from it......wouldn't this piece of evidence first have been secured by a crime lab person?

WHEN did Gz get his wallet.....we all presumed it was in the truck right???
Hinky Refugee
Hinky Refugee

Back to top Go down

Post by sharona Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:46 pm

They took George's gun at the scene on Feb 26.. When the first officer arrived, GZ said I have a gun and held his hands up.. The officer retrieved it from the holster..

George bought another gun and 3 magazines of ammo which he surrendered at his April arrest.

sharona

Back to top Go down

Post by sharona Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:03 pm

I am brand new and unsure where to post this, but its important. Burgess is evidently a member of the "Goon Gang" in Sanford and they wear hoodies. He also lives on Retreat View Circle.. He had eluded George some weeks earlier but was found with stolen articles from a previous burglary at the Retreat.

http://mysanfordherald.com/view/full_story/17514408/article-The-Crime-Report–Feb–12–2012?instance=home_news_bullets

Resisting an officer

• Police arrested an 18-year-old Sanford man Tuesday after they said he tried to run away when police attempted to detain him.

Police stopped the man, who was with a group of men, because they recognized him as someone with a warrant in Seminole County. After searching county records, the police found the man had six active warrants. When they attempted to arrest him, he tried to run away.

Emmanuel Isiah Burgess, of Retreat View Circle, was charged with resisting an officer without violence and taken to the Seminole County jail.

sharona

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinky Refugee Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:05 pm

sharona wrote:They took George's gun at the scene on Feb 26.. When the first officer arrived, GZ said I have a gun and held his hands up.. The officer retrieved it from the holster..

George bought another gun and 3 magazines of ammo which he surrendered at his April arrest.

I've tried to say over and over today...we all thought this....but, today it states WHEN Gz was transported to police and was inside HQ'er's.....Officer Smith removed the gun.....that had just hours before killed Trayvon...from Gz's holster on his hip....it clearly states it. On that rainy dark night when Trayvon was killed....not months later...promise it says this in todays doc dump as I have said above several times.

:( Ellijay can make it clearer than me :)
Hinky Refugee
Hinky Refugee

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:06 pm

Sharona, was Burgess mentioned in the docs today? I read som many I can't keep it all straight.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinky Refugee Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:11 pm

sharona wrote:I am brand new and unsure where to post this, but its important. Burgess is evidently a member of the "Goon Gang" in Sanford and they wear hoodies. He also lives on Retreat View Circle.. He had eluded George some weeks earlier but was found with stolen articles from a previous burglary at the Retreat.

http://mysanfordherald.com/view/full_story/17514408/article-The-Crime-Report–Feb–12–2012?instance=home_news_bullets

Resisting an officer

• Police arrested an 18-year-old Sanford man Tuesday after they said he tried to run away when police attempted to detain him.

Police stopped the man, who was with a group of men, because they recognized him as someone with a warrant in Seminole County. After searching county records, the police found the man had six active warrants. When they attempted to arrest him, he tried to run away.

Emmanuel Isiah Burgess, of Retreat View Circle, was charged with resisting an officer without violence and taken to the Seminole County jail.

Hi Sharona, I am new also but welcome. How do you know that this Burgess is a member of a Goon Gang and had eluded Gz before? I read at that link, but it did not say. Do you have another link or more information? Very interesting would love to read more about it.
Hinky Refugee
Hinky Refugee

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:13 pm

Hinky Refugee wrote:
sharona wrote:I am brand new and unsure where to post this, but its important. Burgess is evidently a member of the "Goon Gang" in Sanford and they wear hoodies. He also lives on Retreat View Circle.. He had eluded George some weeks earlier but was found with stolen articles from a previous burglary at the Retreat.

Resisting an officer

Hi Sharona, I am new also but welcome. How do you know that this Burgess is a member of a Goon Gang and had eluded Gz before? I read at that link, but it did not say. Do you have another link or more information? Very interesting would love to read more about it.

http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Emmanuel_Burgess_4392124/
Tamta
Tamta

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by sharona Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:21 pm

I don't have any other source on Burgess.. and I am blind from reading the docs as well.. I did read about Burgess a month or two ago.. He's the one that got away and had George so ticked off.. Although he was arrested a bit later with property that had been burgled at the Retreat..

What was new information to me was that there was a gang in town called the Goons who wore hoodies... which would explain, George's 911 epithet, effing Goons.

Also new to me was that Burgess lived near Brandy Green.

sharona

Back to top Go down

Post by sharona Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:02 pm

This just gets loonier and loonier...

Zimmerman's ex-fiancee described what she called his complicated family life to investigators.

His mother, a native of Peru, would frequently talk about "marrying into white families in order to improve one's status," the woman, who was not named, told agents.

The former fiancee also described brutish behavior by Zimmerman, including kicking her dog in the stomach during a physical fight, occasional road rage and retaliating against his mother by turning off her home's electricity and locking the electrical box.

The ex-fiancee told the FBI that Zimmerman arranged several dates with her in 2010 and 2011 before she found out he was married to his current wife, Shellie.

snip

On April 11, when Zimmerman was charged by a special prosecutor, he drove a rental car to turn himself in Jacksonville, Florida.

Law enforcement agents who retrieved Zimmerman's belongings from the car found a handgun inside and three magazines of ammunition, according to a report.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/07/12/us-usa-florida-shooting-idUSBRE86B1AD20120712

sharona

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:03 pm

http://www.seminoleclerk.org/CriminalDocket/case_detail.jsp?CaseNo=592009CF002646A

Defendant Name: EMMANUEL BURGESS
DOB: 07/1993
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by serenaz1 Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:17 pm

sharona wrote:This just gets loonier and loonier...

{snipped}

The ex-fiancee told the FBI that Zimmerman arranged several dates with her in 2010 and 2011 before she found out he was married to his current wife, Shellie.

If Shellie didn't know about their meetings before this all came out, I'd laugh my ass off if she flipped on him for scheming on her!

and welcome Sharona! :)

serenaz1
serenaz1

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:22 pm

Maybe all this can be used as fodder for Shellie to turn on GZ?
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:31 pm

Found a few year old video with self professed "Goons" showing off how rough they are. Trayvon would not have fit in.
I think it's equally GZ used the rhyming word, or he would have explained himself. I never believed it was punks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APBDrjSjO0U&feature=youtube_gdata_player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APBDrjSjO0U&feature=youtube_gdata_player

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:32 pm

Off topic, sorry!

Last edited by WeeBonnie on Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by KZ Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:36 pm

Regarding the "Goons" street gangs-- they are hardly a secret, as a quick google search turned up 31,500 hits.

Google "Polk County Goon Squad", and there is quite a bit of information about the Goons. Apparently the original Goons were formed in Polk County FL, but have branched out considerably from there. Seminole County (and Sanford) is just a stone's throw from Polk County.

http://www.floridasunday.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Florida-Counties-4.gif

It's not outside the realm of possibility at all that GZ knew about the Goons as a gang. I'd be pretty surprised if he did NOT know of the Goons, after reading just a few minutes onn the web.

And apparently the Polk County Goons have become notorious. Heck, there is even a hip hip hardcore band: (lots of stuff on youtube) called:

ROSCOE DASH & DEM' GOON SQUAD BOYZ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qp1ys2s3To

http://www.myspace.com/goonsquadboyz863#!

So, my take on all this "Goon" gang information is that the reason the charges were brought against GZ for profiling TM as a "criminal" -- has quite a lot to do with the Goon Gang being heavily involved in criminal activity.

Now, the gangs also appear to be entirely composed of black members, so it will be interesting to see if the Feds think that profiling someone as belonging to a black criminal gang, and then calling police, and following him, is worthy of federal charges for a hate crime. Holy cow-- that would be convoluded, and my first instinct says I cannot imagine that any jury would convict on THAT. Right now I'm feeling like federal hate crime charges are VERY unlikely.

Cherokee (and anyone else)-- I'd be interested in your take on this.
KZ
KZ

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:46 pm

I agree federal hate crimes are very unlikely. I think it's something they felt they needed to look into- but anyone who's been prosecuted under the hate laws weren't PT or sometime racist, their racism pretty much defined them- swastka tattoos, bragging about their hatred and plans to go hunting down people.
It a whole other league.

But I still think it's possible GZ said coons- it seems like he felt he needed to distance himself from whatever he said by pretending it was punks. whatever it was, it shows malice, and it's pretty irrelevant to the case itself.
But I understand how many feel its relevant and shld not be sugar coated or swept under the rug too.

KZ wrote:Regarding the "Goons" street gangs-- they are hardly a secret, as a quick google search turned up 31,500 hits.

Google "Polk County Goon Squad", and there is quite a bit of information about the Goons. Apparently the original Goons were formed in Polk County FL, but have branched out considerably from there. Seminole County (and Sanford) is just a stone's throw from Polk County.

It's not outside the realm of possibility at all that GZ knew about the Goons as a gang. I'd be pretty surprised if he did NOT know of the Goons, after reading just a few minutes onn the web.

And apparently the Polk County Goons have become notorious. Heck, there is even a hip hip hardcore band: (lots of stuff on youtube) called:

So, my take on all this "Goon" gang information is that the reason the charges were brought against GZ for profiling TM as a "criminal" -- has quite a lot to do with the Goon Gang being heavily involved in criminal activity.

Now, the gangs also appear to be entirely composed of black members, so it will be interesting to see if the Feds think that profiling someone as belonging to a black criminal gang, and then calling police, and following him, is worthy of federal charges for a hate crime. Holy cow-- that would be convoluded, and my first instinct says I cannot imagine that any jury would convict on THAT. Right now I'm feeling like federal hate crime charges are VERY unlikely.

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:55 pm

KZ wrote:Regarding the "Goons" street gangs-- they are hardly a secret, as a quick google search turned up 31,500 hits.

KZ, I am in agreement that GZ probably said "Goons" - and it stands to reason that he would know about that gang, given his paranoia. I would even suspect that he changed it to punks because at that point, he had no reason to believe he was going to be arrested - but he would not want it out in the news that he said "F'ing Goons" for fear of retaliation later on. So, as long as he was adding to and modifying what occurred that night anyway, what's wrong with changing a word?

As for the DOJ initiating a hate crime action against GZ, I am in agreement that it is highly unlikely at this point based upon what we have seen of the evidence. Even having said, "F'ing Goons" is not necessarily racist since anyone of any color could say that simply because they are a gang, and named Goons to boot.

CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative

Mood : Feeling beat up

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:58 pm

I call my sons goons all the time....but in a loving way Laughing
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:17 pm

CherokeeNative wrote:KZ, I am in agreement that GZ probably said "Goons" - and it stands to reason that he would know about that gang, given his paranoia. I would even suspect that he changed it to punks because at that point, he had no reason to believe he was going to be arrested - but he would not want it out in the news that he said "F'ing Goons" for fear of retaliation later on. So, as long as he was adding to and modifying what occurred that night anyway, what's wrong with changing a word?

Very smart thinking there, Cher! George's paranoia could explain this particular lie he told!

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:19 pm

Puzzler wrote:http://www.seminoleclerk.org/CriminalDocket/case_detail.jsp?CaseNo=592009CF002646A

Defendant Name: EMMANUEL BURGESS
DOB: 07/1993

http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Emmanuel_Burgess_7189120/

Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:23 pm

WeeBonnie wrote:
CherokeeNative wrote:KZ, I am in agreement that GZ probably said "Goons" - and it stands to reason that he would know about that gang, given his paranoia. I would even suspect that he changed it to punks because at that point, he had no reason to believe he was going to be arrested - but he would not want it out in the news that he said "F'ing Goons" for fear of retaliation later on. So, as long as he was adding to and modifying what occurred that night anyway, what's wrong with changing a word?

Very smart thinking there, Cher! George's paranoia could explain this particular lie he told!

LOL - GZ's paranoia and fear of being in jail is the reason he changed everything up to make it better for him. The witnesses are a nightmare and worthless, IMO - this case is going to be won or lost on the non-emergency dispatch call, the 911 calls, DeeDee's testimony, and the forensic evidence....because you can't rely on the witnesses. I am curious, and I am only on page 50 of the document dump, but what is with GZ not being in his red coat? When did it come off and when did it go back on?
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative

Back to top Go down

Post by angela_nw Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:31 pm

CherokeeNative wrote:....but what is with GZ not being in his red coat? When did it come off and when did it go back on?

yes - this has been driving me crazy too.
Maybe it is farfetched, but if GZ took his jacket off at some point and rolled up the sleeves of his gray shirt, he may have looked like someone in a white or tan t-shirt.
Also if his red jacket was tossed/lying in the grass in that rain, then the wet grass on it may have come from the ground it was lying on.
A stretch I know, because no one has mentioned him putting a jacket back on I think ???
angela_nw
angela_nw

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:40 pm

angela_nw wrote:
CherokeeNative wrote:....but what is with GZ not being in his red coat? When did it come off and when did it go back on?

Maybe it is farfetched, but if GZ took his jacket off at some point and rolled up the sleeves of his gray shirt, he may have looked like someone in a white or tan t-shirt.
Also if his red jacket was tossed/lying in the grass in that rain, then the wet grass on it may have come from the ground it was lying on.
A stretch I know, because no one has mentioned him putting a jacket back on I think ???

Plus, aren't there a couple of witnesses who say that the larger person with a light colored shirt was on top? It sounds to me like the two were trading off being on top and not just GZ being on the bottom solely... But everyone is changing their stories from their original statements - so I can just see the defense having a field day with that. And I know the defense is going to attack the evidence because of the sloppy police work such as allowing GZ to wash his hands, etc. If they were sloppy there, MOM is going to say they were most likely sloppy everywhere.
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:40 pm

Also remember the color of the clothes was something that a few witnesses say that he police coached them on. I'm wondering of they didn't suggest a beating happened too!
And GZs clothes and boots as photographed looked just as wet if not wetter on the front- particularly from the knees down to the toes of his boots. And his bloodied head would have been smeared if those cuts happened first and he was squirming or scooting.

angela_nw wrote:

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:48 pm

OT - But sold Glazed Ham tonight. It's a good but sad thing.
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:51 pm

WeeBonnie wrote:Also remember the color of the clothes was something that a few witnesses say that he police coached them on. I'm wondering of they didn't suggest a beating happened too!
And GZs clothes and boots as photographed looked just as wet if not wetter on the front- particularly from the knees down to the toes of his boots. And his bloodied head would have been smeared if those cuts happened first and he was squirming or scooting.

angela_nw wrote:

BBM

For example, the red hoodie descriptive of clothing was police language ( I think Serino even) that was used while taking a witness statement, and the witness was in the process of giving physical descriptives as to the details of who was on top and bottom in the struggle, and then the investigator interrupted the subject and said something like, 'you mean the guy in the red hoodie'.

it is in earlier discovery and I can find that in an hour or so.

Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:40 pm

CherokeeNative wrote:
angela_nw wrote:

Plus, aren't there a couple of witnesses who say that the larger person with a light colored shirt was on top? It sounds to me like the two were trading off being on top and not just GZ being on the bottom solely... But everyone is changing their stories from their original statements - so I can just see the defense having a field day with that. And I know the defense is going to attack the evidence because of the sloppy police work such as allowing GZ to wash his hands, etc. If they were sloppy there, MOM is going to say they were most likely sloppy everywhere.

Zimmerman was wearing a light grey shirt/pullover under his red jacket, the light grey shirt could has looked "white" in the dark.
Document Dump 7-12-2012 -- Zimmerman/Martin Case - Page 3 92558923-police-photos

The following is an evidence picture of Trayvon's charcoal grey hoodie:
Document Dump 7-12-2012 -- Zimmerman/Martin Case - Page 3 Evidence04

This is a picture of Trayvon at 7-Eleven, notice that the zipper of his hoodie is all the way up, and he is wearing the hood over his head, also, "he is wearing a button on his shirt", as it was described by Zimmerman to the dispatcher on the 911 call.
Document Dump 7-12-2012 -- Zimmerman/Martin Case - Page 3 TM_711_3

________

When Zimmerman shot Trayvon, the bullet went through the dark (almost black) charcoal grey hoodie and the grey pullover that he was wearing underneath it. The evidence pictures and the measurements of where the holes where located, on both, the dark hoodie and the grey pullover, indicates that the zipper of the hoodie was all the way up when Trayvon was shot.

Last edited by Alessandra_Deux on Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:21 pm

Awww, bittersweet news. Someone else will loving that pork belly.
Now if you could explain the paranoid delusional Snoopy thing, I'd be very grateful!

CherokeeNative wrote:OT - But sold Glazed Ham tonight. It's a good but sad thing.

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota Bella Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:21 pm

The ex-fiancee says that one time Georgie got mad at his mother, and turned off her electricity. He put a lock on the fuse box, and left her there.

Also, he did go into work the morning after the shooting to talk to H.R. He never returned. But he did tell a co-worker that he had been mugged. And he says "I got him. I killed him."

Dakota Bella

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:24 pm

Awww, bittersweet news. Someone else will loving that pork belly.
Now if you could explain the paranoid delusional Snoopy thing, I'd be very grateful!

CherokeeNative wrote:OT - But sold Glazed Ham tonight. It's a good but sad thing.

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota Bella Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:25 pm

He had a special chair at work that he bought, and he locked it to his desk at night so no one would use it in his absence. An IT guy had to get to his terminal, and cut the lock. He reported this to HR, and they eventually reimbursed him the $6.00 for the lock when he provided a receipt, and then he took his chair home...

Dakota Bella

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:35 pm

OMG. Thanks for the odd tid bit.
Are we allowed to use the word a**hole here, because I can't think of anything more fitting. It calls to mind something a charachter said once in The Lady Eve (awesome old comedy), "A mug is a mug in everything."
So very true!

Dakota Bella wrote:He had a special chair at work that he bought, and he locked it to his desk at night so no one would use it in his absence. An IT guy had to get to his terminal, and cut the lock. He reported this to HR, and they eventually reimbursed him the $6.00 for the lock when he provided a receipt, and then he took his chair home...

Last edited by WeeBonnie on Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:30 am; edited 2 times in total

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:51 pm

Just read in Huff PO this ten year friend is who the Zs moved in with for six weeks after the shooting. He also officiated at their wedding. Hmmm.

Freckles wrote:
ecossie possie wrote:The ten year freind whom gave dhooting practice to the Zimmermans is the aforementioned Air Marshall i presume......
Thanks Ecossie! Was thinking of you earlier as you have such excellent recall. I was reading and getting dizzy trying to place where each of the witnesses live.

The ten year friend: He is the one who said he got GZ the job with the loan company.
Is that the same as the Air Marshall?

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:06 am

I find this really hard to believe. Didn't he write up a recommendation for GZ to be charged with manslaughter? It would be NO skin off his nose to make the arrest at the behest of his superior. No biggie at all if they dropped charges. But a very big deal if he ignored his bosses advice on such an arrest. Yet he claims he did.

Serino could easily be threatened with losing his pension.

serenaz1 wrote:New tweet from Jeff Weiner
Serino tells FBI he felt others in SPD were "pressuring" him to charge ‪#GeorgeZimmerman‬. He didn't think he had enough evidence.

Serino says one SPD Sgt. "pressuring" him, Sgt. Barnes, was "friendly" with ‪#TrayvonMartin‬'s father. ‪

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Porky Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:15 am

Just got here. I had a ton of school work but finally got to read the dumpy stuff

Porky

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:28 am

Porky wrote:Just got here. I had a ton of school work but finally got to read the dumpy stuff
Hi Porky! Trying to get through school faster than the Zimms, huh? study

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Porky Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:41 am

WeeBonnie wrote:
Porky wrote:Just got here. I had a ton of school work but finally got to read the dumpy stuff
Hi Porky! Trying to get through school faster than the Zimms, huh? study

Yeah but I am smart enough not to mess my education up by lying in court Cell

Porky

Back to top Go down

Post by summerthyme Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:06 am

well, I have spent the afternoon and evening reading the pdf "dump." I thought that someone up thread mentioned the "george" mental problems. Did I dream that? I never found anything about that.......but I did look. My index finger should be amputated...it is all over the planet...I was on page 6, then 148...Nearly lost it when I came to what was in his rental "Avenger." Can only say OMG...about him buying another gun....

If these are the kind of peeps I might pass by in Target.........I say............I will isolate...the world is nutz.

Navigating a PDF made me want to throw laptop into the lake......but I did finish.

Maybe I am the one with the mental problems, am a tired dog......good night everyone.!!
summerthyme
summerthyme

Back to top Go down

Post by angela_nw Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:01 am

Dakota Bella wrote:...
Also, he did go into work the morning after the shooting to talk to H.R. He never returned. But he did tell a co-worker that he had been mugged. And he says "I got him. I killed him."

What page is this on?
angela_nw
angela_nw

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:51 am

Dis wrote:serenaz1~I considered maybe he had those mags when he was booked but the tweet said gun & mags. They took his gun the night of the shooting so either he had those mags on him or he had another gun & brought it with him when he was booked for M2?? Either way, it's odd, we don't have hand guns but I would imagine unless you do a lot (and maybe he does, he IS a straight shooter) of target practicing, you would keep extra ammo in the boxes they come in. Hubby has an ammo budget, he can only spend so much, that crap is expensive. He can tell you exactly how much each bullet cost.

Anywho, GZ was loaded for bear, too bad he got a cub. Sad
Not done with the reading of the docs.
I did hear on the radio GZ had a second gun located in the glove box of his vehicle.
Maybe I will see something in the docs re that.
Anyone know of a second gun?

A friend told me he had always regarded a contact shoot as literally being pressed up against the clothing or the body, ie, making contact.

What gets me is any ground position GZ is in should have had blood splatter on his own clothing yet there just does not appear to be any. Or not of any quantity. IF Trayvon had been on top of GZ, isn't it logical the blood would drip onto GZ?

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:54 am

Dakota Bella wrote:The ex-fiancee says that one time Georgie got mad at his mother, and turned off her electricity. He put a lock on the fuse box, and left her there.

He is rather an odd ball, isn't he? I would say he is rather mean spirited as well as, uhm, eccentric? While I do not think he is crazy as defined by the law, I do think he has a couple of extra marbles rolling around up yonder.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:58 am

ecossie possie wrote:GZ Feels hard done by thinks events are conspireing agin him....If you expect the world to be fair with you because you are fair, you’re fooling yourself. That’s like expecting the lion not to eat you because you didn’t eat him

Like your quote! Cool
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:06 am

Hinky Refugee wrote:
serenaz1 wrote:

Hmmm, I'm getting confused now, but the part I was talking about is on page 90, regarding his arrest on 4/11. Some of the property listed is the 3 loaded magazines, a 'Herstal'(sp?) pistol & a folding knife, among other things and he'd also rented a Dodge Avenger (appropo since he sees himself as some hero figure). Very Happy

Try page 21 of 284 maybe..of a PDF form. http://www.scribd.com/doc/99916379/Documents-Given-to-the-Defendant-R-1

I am not too good at this pdf stuff.
Found it at bottom of page 23.
I had read somewhere officers had removed the gun from the crime scene and placed it in evidence in the patrol car. Can there be two guns here or is this a contradiction??
GZ had stated he had placed the gun flat on the ground before the was cuffed.

Would they not have frisked him prior to transporting?
Bit dangerous to transport someone who has confessed to murder and then let him ride in the backseat behind the driver with a gun!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:10 am

ecossie possie wrote:KZ If it were the case he said goons or Frakin Goons under his breath....When chalenged by L E dureing intrveiw ,,,,What was that you said under your breath....George said Frakin Punks..If it was goons he would have simply said oh we have a street gang opperates in sandford they wear hoodies an calll themselfs GOONS...The F B I was given an agenda .IMO Go iinvestigate this an make sure you diffuse any racial element in this case,,,Find no evidence of GZ being a raceist an sweep under the carpet anything that could prove otherwise...Promote anyone whom says GZ not raceist...An disscredit anyone whom says he was,,,,Powers that be are terrified of civil unrest caused by race issues so they will say there was none.......
Oh--- I think so. GZ would have no trouble stating the name of a gang GZ felt was bothering his home and the homeboys there.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by sharona Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:54 am

George's gun was taken at the crime scene and kept as evidence by the SPD..

He bought another gun... some Italian thing and three magazines of ammo. When he surrendered on April 12, the SPD collected and inventoried everything in his car... including the new gun.

sharona

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:02 am

I'm not sure the work witnesses say an exact day of his visit to the office- anyone see that?
What was really odd that while being questioned immediately after the shooting he told police he was going to work and to school the next day and evening.
It did sound to me though that he was making excuses why he couldn't meet Serino for a reinactment.

angela_nw wrote:

What page is this on?

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:06 am

Odd and often inappropriately hostile. Which makes me wonder- don't they have to prove his fear of grave injury is that of a reasonable person to defend him?
How could they ever do that without putting him on the stand?

Freckles wrote:
Dakota Bella wrote:The ex-fiancee says that one time Georgie got mad at his mother, and turned off her electricity. He put a lock on the fuse box, and left her there.

He is rather an odd ball, isn't he? I would say he is rather mean spirited as well as, uhm, eccentric? While I do not think he is crazy as defined by the law, I do think he has a couple of extra marbles rolling around up yonder.

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:08 am

I'm not sure the work witnesses say an exact day of his visit to the office- anyone see that?
What was really odd that while being questioned immediately after the shooting he told police he was going to work and to school the next day and evening.
It did sound to me though that he was making excuses why he couldn't meet Serino for a reinactment.

angela_nw wrote:

What page is this on?

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota Bella Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:32 am

This is on pg 137

Dakota Bella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next