Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #4

+37
Estee
Willow123
emberl
Calypso
Weeziethm
Puzzler
KathyNY
Stolat
Dakota Bella
Marica
summerthyme
Dis
DebFrmHell
KZ
back2back19
ishi
Cubs Fan
AugustWA
sitemama
Justice4all
angela_nw
Hinky's Mimi
Julie
CherokeeNative
serenaz1
Freckles
Porky
Gizmo711
snowbird
Requiem
Ann - Tx
alabama52
justanopinion
Alessandra_Deux
ellejay
WeeBonnie
Chickenbutt
41 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #4 Empty George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #4

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:49 am

"What set him off? He's not on PCP, he's on Skittles"
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #4 Empty Re: George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #4

Post by WeeBonnie Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:58 am

Special request for linkers- if you have anything good - especially Audios- that you know doesn't require Flash could you label it as such!
This stupid IPhone is all I have at the moment and most of these links are not working for me. YouTube does, and most imbedded- but not flash.

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #4 Empty Re: George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #4

Post by WeeBonnie Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:59 am

tks CB! I can't get any audio except the stress test to work. So your play by play is interesting!

Chickenbutt wrote:"What set him off? He's not on PCP, he's on Skittles"

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:13 pm

Ahhh,,,so sorry Wee. If I had known I would have been telling you more.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:14 pm

--serino asks george , on a sunday march 25th, how long it would take him to get to florida for an interview w/ prosecutors (now that they have taken over the case) ---he says he's (in hiding) 'about 15 hours' away (so that would place him in the maryland area, as we saw from the ATM withdrawls on the bank stmt.) and needs to be able to get enough sleep.....(before the drive i guess.) they agree to meet in jacksonville on wednesday.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:20 pm

Wee...IS is showing GZ stmts etc....if you have access to TV
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:32 pm

"if he is not there, you still want a police officer"...."do you still want them to come?"......"I said yes"....

I never heard this been said on the Zimmerman 911 call.

He was allegedly looking for an address number to give it to the police, but he said, "there is not an address here because this is the back of the houses"......
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:37 pm

He also said he agreed to meet them by the car, and that the dispatcher told him to look and see where Trayvon had went. None of that happened, so it makes the already implausible dialog sound like lies. Who uses the word "homie" these days? Not kids, but GZ was fond of it. And saying Trayvon cursed at him as he restrained his arms. Crazy.

Alessandra_Deux wrote:"if he is not there, you still want a police officer"...."do you still want them to come?"......"I said yes"....

I never heard this been said on the Zimmerman 911 call.

He was allegedly looking for an address to give that information to the police, but he said, "there is not an address here because this is the back of the houses"......

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:39 pm

More more everybody! I've got no more working links!

WeeBonnie wrote:tks CB! I can't get any audio except the stress test to work. So your play by play is interesting!

Chickenbutt wrote:"What set him off? He's not on PCP, he's on Skittles"

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:40 pm

wow I totally feel like a flake!
So here is my thinking and someone correct me if I am wrong please....

Just before Gz was in court the first time there was a mini doc dump... and nothing really looked bad in the documents..we all knew things were really wrong but... minimum bond/bail (IMO)

Now GZ is going back for a bond/bail hearing and there are several new developments... Sheriff is fired and there are all these videos and taped interviews released where things are subtilely being pointed out where the "gaps" misinformation is (same places we all thought they were) and GZ is in court tomorrow...

Conspiracy theory is that the timing for all this is suspicious and that perhaps they were giving GZ time to make some more misstatements garner new details. (why I feel like a flake)

Speculation is that tomorrow is not going to go so well for GZ. The writing really seems to be on the wall... SZ needing her own lawyer unable to speak to bond/bail for GZ... Lets see who else gets thrown under the bus tomorrow!!

Just an opinion from my limited perspective..

justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:41 pm

another link>>>

http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/zimmerman-audio-interview-with-sanford-pd-on-feb/vcQzm/
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:43 pm

http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/zimmerman-audio-interview-with-sanford-pd-on-feb/vcQzm/

long video of re-enactment
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:47 pm

Unfortunately, the bond hearing is a week from Friday. (kudos to J4All and the calendar!)
I think MoM timed it to distract from the gathering steam over the hoodie joke.
To try to frame this all as good for GZ . He knows most media will not dive deep into the discrepancies, just report on poor scared GZ.
And thats better than everyone pondering what a heartless piece of work he is to be making fun of Trayvon.

justanopinion wrote:wow I totally feel like a flake!

Just before Gz was in court the first time there was a mini doc dump... and nothing really looked bad in the documents..we all knew things were really wrong but... minimum bond/bail (IMO)

Now GZ is going back for a bond/bail hearing and there are several new developments... Sheriff is fired and there are all these videos and taped interviews released where things are subtilely being pointed out where the "gaps" misinformation is (same places we all thought they were) and GZ is in court tomorrow...

Conspiracy theory is that the timing for all this is suspicious and that perhaps they were giving GZ time to make some more misstatements garner new details. (why I feel like a flake)

Speculation is that tomorrow is not going to go so well for GZ. The writing really seems to be on the wall... SZ needing her own lawyer unable to speak to bond/bail for GZ... Lets see who else gets thrown under the bus tomorrow!!

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:03 pm

thank you WeeBonnie, I knew there was something off... and that more than likely it was me... forgot about the calendar... hopefully I will remember to check it before putting my foot in it next time... crystal ball

WeeBonnie wrote:Unfortunately, the bond hearing is a week from Friday. (kudos to J4All and the calendar!)
I think MoM timed it to distract from the gathering steam over the hoodie joke.
To try to frame this all as good for GZ . He knows most media will not dive deep into the discrepancies, just report on poor scared GZ.
And thats better than everyone pondering what a heartless piece of work he is to be making fun of Trayvon.

justanopinion wrote:wow I totally feel like a flake!

justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by alabama52 Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:03 pm

Ugh, I'm so busy today!

Could someone be kind enough to tell me if the video of George's re-enactment shows those black eyes???

Also, since George said that Trayvon jumped out from a shrub, I'm convinced that George's scratches came from the shrubbery, not concrete. I knew the moment I saw those scratches, that is what it looked like. My husband is bald & I've seen his head look like that many times. Trayvon probably got a good punch in & knocked George into the shrubbery.

alabama52

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:05 pm

In case some one did not see the new thread by KZ:

Suggestions for organizing and categorizing the TM/GZ case documents
by KZ Today at 10:10 am

http://www.realitychatter.com/t3993-suggestions-for-organizing-and-categorizing-the-tm-gz-case-documents#156101
RC -- Suggestions for organizing and categorizing the TM/GZ case documents
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:09 pm

Wee Bonnie, Curiosity got the better of me, and I googled the "treehouse" blog. It is definitely a sad example that racism is alive and well in the United States, whether GZ is racist or not. I can tell you one thing for certain, were I accused of a murder, and a group of card carrying racists were one of my most vocal suuport groups, I would publically denounce their remarks. Especially if inferences had been made that my crime might have been racially motivated. I've always told by kids and grandkids that silence in the face of racism or any other negative behavior is acceptance and often viewed as agreement.

Sadly, until society becomes more comfortable with openly discussing the issues that drive the perpetuation of racism in America, groups like this will continue to thrive. Their level of ignorance and anger is disturbing.

Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:16 pm

In his written statement he always refers to Martin as a suspect. I can see why the second degree murder charge.

Who in the h*ll says You are going to die tonight. Then gets shot and says "You got me."

He also wanted someone to help him restrain the suspect, so how could Martins remains be found face down when the police got there.
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:21 pm

Snowbird....GZ says after he shot TM, that he pushed him or TM fell and GZ mounted him, while TM was facedown and spread his arms out away from his body. If that is true, how is it that TM was found with his hands underneath his body?
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:40 pm

He tells the female cop the EMTs said he has a broken nose? Nope.
And that the same EMTs told him he didn't need to go to the hospital. Nope.
(from interview with woman officer)
He says he walked by the T to get an exact adress (that would be useless at this point) and that he checked and he could see Trayvon was not anywhere to be seen.
Then he says he doubled back to the same spot, and he can't see two feet in front of his face. Trayvon pops out of "nowhere" because it was so dark. The exact place he said he was sure he had checked. Nope.
He selectively leaves out or adds info in each interview.
Totally blacks out when it comes to after the shooting, although in others interviews he gives different or more details - including that he messed with the body post crime scene. He can't explain how Trayvons body got into that position.
He only seems clear on the punch and squirm. I guess the rest of it he hadnt rehearsed so well.

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:42 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:Snowbird....GZ says after he shot TM, that he pushed him or TM fell and GZ mounted him, while TM was facedown and spread his arms out away from his body. If that is true, how is it that TM was found with his hands underneath his body?
I know that something was wrong about how he was found and what he said about holding his arms out to restrain the suspect. When I was seeing it in my mind, I was seeing him face up. My bad, thanks for correcting me.

I agree if he held his hands out to restrain suspect and wanted someone to help him, then he should have been found with his hands out.

Another things he said someone asked if he need help and he was call 911 he said he didn't need him to do that he needed help to restrain the guy. Now why would he not want to get an ambulance their fast because he would have to think Martin was still alive because he wanted to have him restrain. How sad and a total disrespect for life for the person he just shot.
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:42 pm

Hey Wee, I guess you found a link that worked? Good for you. Listen on!
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:56 pm

Same police interview- tells officer he said " No I can't see him" when asked if was following Trayvon. Nope. Doesn't mention their admonishment not to follow Trayvon.
Then he tells her he asked the cops to meet him at his car. Nope.
Every interview is different. Wow.

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:58 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:Hey Wee, I guess you found a link that worked? Good for you. Listen on!

Well not so good- its gzlegalcase.com, and I feel a little dirty! :whistle:

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:03 pm

Not good close up and shadowed by bandages X the bridge of his nose, but sims darkening is visible. Could easily be makeup. Snd I've met people who have dark circles worse that didn't get beaten.(I'm talking about George Clooney!)
He claimed EMS said the nose WAS broken and that he DIDN'T need to go the hospital. Mmmmmmmmmm Nope!

alabama52 wrote:Ugh, I'm so busy today!

Could someone be kind enough to tell me if the video of George's re-enactment shows those black eyes???

Also, since George said that Trayvon jumped out from a shrub, I'm convinced that George's scratches came from the shrubbery, not concrete. I knew the moment I saw those scratches, that is what it looked like. My husband is bald & I've seen his head look like that many times. Trayvon probably got a good punch in & knocked George into the shrubbery.

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:07 pm

One very sad thing about this SYG business is that arms dealers and instructors and dealers are telling clients that in a one on one, you'd better leave the other dead. If not, you'll be in a heap more trouble. I believe this is why they were snooping around at fun shops and firing ranges.

snowbird wrote:
Chickenbutt wrote:Snowbird....GZ says after he shot TM, that he pushed him or TM fell and GZ mounted him, while TM was facedown and spread his arms out away from his body. If that is true, how is it that TM was found with his hands underneath his body?
I know that something was wrong about how he was found and what he said about holding his arms out to restrain the suspect. When I was seeing it in my mind, I was seeing him face up. My bad, thanks for correcting me.

I agree if he held his hands out to restrain suspect and wanted someone to help him, then he should have been found with his hands out.

Another things he said someone asked if he need help and he was call 911 he said he didn't need him to do that he needed help to restrain the guy. Now why would he not want to get an ambulance their fast because he would have to think Martin was still alive because he wanted to have him restrain. How sad and a total disrespect for life for the person he just shot.

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:14 pm

Requiem wrote:Wee Bonnie, Curiosity got the better of me, and I googled the "treehouse" blog. It is definitely a sad example that racism is alive and well in the United States, whether GZ is racist or not. I can tell you one thing for certain, were I accused of a murder, and a group of card carrying racists were one of my most vocal suuport groups, I would publically denounce their remarks. Especially if inferences had been made that my crime might have been racially motivated. I've always told by kids and grandkids that silence in the face of racism or any other negative behavior is acceptance and often viewed as agreement.

Sadly, until society becomes more comfortable with openly discussing the issues that drive the perpetuation of racism in America, groups like this will continue to thrive. Their level of ignorance and anger is disturbing.

That just about sums it up.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:15 pm

snowbird wrote:In his written statement he always refers to Martin as a suspect. I can see why the second degree murder charge.

Who in the h*ll says You are going to die tonight. Then gets shot and says "You got me."

He also wanted someone to help him restrain the suspect, so how could Martins remains be found face down when the police got there.

That's why the "murder two" charge.....It just could not have happened that way.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:15 pm

Off topic a bit but has to do with same situation.
The poor man in Texas that caught a man molesting his child, was still concerned about getting ambulance there before he died.

All George was concerned about was restraining the suspect.

Does any one know how long Martin lived after being shot in the chest?
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:20 pm

Gizmo711 wrote:
snowbird wrote:In his written statement he always refers to Martin as a suspect. I can see why the second degree murder charge.

That's why the "murder two" charge.....It just could not have happened that way.
Yep, I think they got it right. In George 's mind Martin was a criminal even though he was doing nothing but walking in the rain looking around. I believe that's where the depraved mind comes in.
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:22 pm

snowbird wrote:Off topic a bit but has to do with same situation.
The poor man in Texas that caught a man molesting his child, was still concerned about getting ambulance there before he died.

All George was concerned about was restraining the suspect.

Does any one know how long Martin lived after being shot in the chest?

I thought the same thing when I heard that story. Even though the man had every right to defend his child, he still concerned himself with the man he just killed.

Zimmerman didn't want to save Trayvon, he wanted Trayvon right where he was, on the floor dead....He had a total disregard for a human life. He felt good about himself and he thought he was a hero....UNTIL, he found out that Trayvon belonged where he was, then he ran like a scared rat.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:24 pm

snowbird wrote:
Gizmo711 wrote:

Yep, I think they got it right. In George 's mind Martin was a criminal even though he was doing nothing but walking in the rain looking around. I believe that's where the depraved mind comes in.

Zimmerman was probably hoping against hope taht Trayvon was up to no good, so he could continue his hero status and be looked up to in the community.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:37 pm

I love how GZ claims to know every family in Twin Lakes, but didn't know who lived by where the altercation took place. Or any of the street names where he patrolled - all four of them.
I think John lied to support GZ, and had to back off his ridiculous 'mixed martial arts" claim because he realizes he was just parroting what GZ said. Him and the witness who saw running are useless.
No one saw this beating, so he had to scale back his story.

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:40 pm

WeeBonnie wrote:I love how GZ claims to know every family in Twin Lakes, but didn't know who lived by where the altercation took place. Or any of the street names where he patrolled - all four of them.
I think John lied to support GZ, and had to back off his ridiculous 'mixed martial arts" claim because he realizes he was just parroting what GZ said. Him and the witness who saw running are useless.
He has trouble with memory because of his ADHD, yet he didn't have trouble with the code words to hide the money. Laughing
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Porky Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:55 pm

George that he saw Travon looking into windows. Did any other neighbor observe this?

Porky

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:57 pm

Trayvon was allegedly covering Zimmerman's mouth "with his hands", while at the same time, he was trying to reach Zimmerman's gun.

The detective asked Zimmerman, "which hand did he use, the left hand or the right hand?......"I don't remember" ..........."and he had a hand over your mouth?"
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:25 pm

tweet from Jane Velez-Mitchell (Issues with JVM) via RC's Multi-Media Twitter on the Homepage:

jvelezmitchell RT @criminaldfense: Discussing the latest happenings #GeorgeZimmerman #TrayvonMartin tonight at 7pm on @HLNTV with @jvelezmitchell
6 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:55 pm

Alessandra_Deux wrote:Trayvon was allegedly covering Zimmerman's mouth "with his hands", while at the same time, he was trying to reach Zimmerman's gun.

The detective asked Zimmerman, "which hand did he use, the left hand or the right hand?......"I don't remember" ..........."and he had a hand over your mouth?"

None of his story is adding up. He thinks he has the upper hand because there is no one to dispute it...not so,. Just like he didn't know about Trayvon on the phone with his GF, there is a lot that Zimmerman didn't consider when he did what he did. The case was not so cut and dry as he thought. There will be a trial and there will be a lot that has to be explained and if he doesn't take the stand in a self defense case it wont make him look to innocent. A self defense case almost always the defendant will take the stand to explain himself.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:57 pm

WeeBonnie wrote:I love how GZ claims to know every family in Twin Lakes, but didn't know who lived by where the altercation took place. Or any of the street names where he patrolled - all four of them.

He had to say that or there would have been no reason for him to have been over there. But I'm sure the jury will feel as you do, he should have known every street in that complex, especially the way he policed it.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:58 pm

Porky wrote:George that he saw Travon looking into windows. Did any other neighbor observe this?

This is the first I've heard this...Is this a new statement of his? He changes his story to suit the moment.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:17 pm

audio--investigators play george's 911 call for him---pausing it to question him about it in comparison to what he had said in his statements..
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:24 pm

Gizmo711 wrote:
Chickenbutt wrote:Interesting Wee, I had no idea. I don't browse around other sites.

Neither do I , but it doesn't surprise me.

As for Lee getting fired, it may have something to do with his pension, maybe if he is fired he wont get full pension than if he resigns. I'm just guessing.

ITA. It could also have been allowed for him to resign rather than face a suit of wrongful termination and all the costs involved there.
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:31 pm

Listening to Ellejays link....
George seems to be forgeting a lot
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:48 pm

Ellejays link:

George is screwed. Nothing matches.
lol...again, I don't remember

Running to get away from you? What kinda run was it?
I don't remember
You jumped outta the car to see where he was going? That's not fear says the detective.

What was that you whispered?
F**king punks

What went thru your mind when you were told not to follow him?
He was right, but I wanted to get him an address
I wasn't following him, I was just going in the same direction
Det: That's following him (with a laugh)

Female Det confronting GZ with inconsistencies.
Sounds like you were running.
GZ: It was windy

84 secs....why didn't you walk back, you are getting wet

Female det: Sounded to dispatcher like you were following him

Did you pursue this kid?
No

Female Det: "Tell them to call me" leaves the impression you were going to continue to follow.

Wit 911 call with screaming being played
Do you hear yourself?
He smothered you?
Was it right before you shot him?
I don't remember
Prior to you shooting him he was on you? You shot him at point blank range. I can't figure out where you were smothered.
We dont hear him at all.
He's on top of me telling me to Shut the f**k up

You going to the beach for a little while with your wife? Where?
I don't know.

Hope all of this makes some sort of sense.

Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:48 pm

George claims that when he was screaming for help that Trayvon put his hand over his mouth and nose, but we all know that the screaming stopped when the shot was fired.

Another lie

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:14 pm

I don't understand, the detective asks George if he was following Trayvon and did Trayvon hide from him, then the detective say's well he must have been hiding because he couldn't have made it home that fast.

Is this questioning right after the shooting? Because at that time they didn't know where Trayvon was staying? Or was this investigation done the next day? Just curious...

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:21 pm

The shooting was the 26th of Feb IIRC
This 911 call/interview was on the 29th of Feb.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by alabama52 Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:38 pm

I'm thinking Chief Lee was fired because of the handwriting on the wall....the prosecuters have the evidence! It is so obvious that the detectives in their interviews with George doubted his stories. It appears to me that the detectives wanted him arrested but Chief Lee said no. Why did Chief Lee say no arrest??? Hmmm....

alabama52

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:39 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:The shooting was the 26th of Feb IIRC
This 911 call/interview was on the 29th of Feb.

So he had more than enough time to try and get his answers together and he still screwed.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by serenaz1 Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:01 pm

I haven't had time to read or watch any of the links yet, so thanks for all your comments on them!

I am loling at George's 'Snoopy-style' (it was a dark and stormy night...) writing - "'he emerged from the darkness...". Sounds totally scripted to me.
serenaz1
serenaz1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next