Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #4

+37
Estee
Willow123
emberl
Calypso
Weeziethm
Puzzler
KathyNY
Stolat
Dakota Bella
Marica
summerthyme
Dis
DebFrmHell
KZ
back2back19
ishi
Cubs Fan
AugustWA
sitemama
Justice4all
angela_nw
Hinky's Mimi
Julie
CherokeeNative
serenaz1
Freckles
Porky
Gizmo711
snowbird
Requiem
Ann - Tx
alabama52
justanopinion
Alessandra_Deux
ellejay
WeeBonnie
Chickenbutt
41 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #4

Post by snowbird Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:07 pm

Gizmo711 wrote:George claims that when he was screaming for help that Trayvon put his hand over his mouth and nose, but we all know that the screaming stopped when the shot was fired.

Another lie
The police knew it was a lie because they played the tape for him. He confronts George about if the hands are on your mouth and nose how could you scream. They played this part of the tape for him several times. When he is confronted with things that don't make since George states "I don't know." He is not as good thinking on his feet like another liar we know. Laughing
snowbird
snowbird

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #4

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:12 pm

Snowbird, George did lose his memory quite often when confronted with the facts didn't he?
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:14 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:Listening to Ellejays link....
George seems to be forgeting a lot
He forgets only when something does not make since. Now I finally know what the prosecutor was asking him when he was on the stand about saying "I don't know" when he was confronted with inconsistency, because he sure used that phrase a good bit.
Still can't get over the fact that he did not know the name of the street when there was only 3 streets. That is not even a good lie.
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:15 pm

Yep, when you try to picture the altercation- it seems impossible. If he had just one hand over his mouth and another reaching down George could have bucked him off.
I really think George fell or got knocked down and took revenge.
Didn't more than one person say George was alone on the ground?
And more than one saying he staged the crime scene.

Alessandra_Deux wrote:Trayvon was allegedly covering Zimmerman's mouth "with his hands", while at the same time, he was trying to reach Zimmerman's gun.

The detective asked Zimmerman, "which hand did he use, the left hand or the right hand?......"I don't remember" ..........."and he had a hand over your mouth?"

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:18 pm

They talk to George about a vidieo tape they hope there is evidence that back up his claim. I would bet that is the video at the club house and they already know what he was saying was not on the video. Sorry, I don't remember what interview that was, I wish they were transcribe it would be easier to look up.
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:23 pm

Trayvon is dead so we will never know, but I feel this young man saw George's gun and was in fear of his life. He already knew this man was following him then when he thinks he lost George, George show up again.
It would not surprise me that George (who thinks he is John Wayne or Batman) would have shown him his gun. Maybe not take it out but pull his coat so Trayvon would see he had one.
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:29 pm

I don't know about Florida, but in NYC there's been a lot of pressure on uniforms to not make reports on crimes that they can't solve. And to under report or lessen the charges on crimes of violence or robberies. Tapes being reported as simple assays, etc. It's a scandal that goes right to he mayors office, because he's trying to encourage tourism and businesses by saying the city is safer. Trust me, in this tough economy, it couldn't be. It's all political.
Our crime stats have gone down only because so much pressure is brought to bear on precint commanders. Police talk people out of filing reports, because if they can't find the perp, it's another failure for their boss. Of course it's very hard for POs to put their careers on the line to talk about it. One who did was cited as having psych problems and taken off duty. It's frightening how money trumps all these days.
But I guess a lot of communities are under pressure to hide the ugly, and paint a pretty picture to some extent. But in NyC the stats can ruin a persons career.

alabama52 wrote:I'm thinking Chief Lee was fired because of the handwriting on the wall....the prosecuters have the evidence! It is so obvious that the detectives in their interviews with George doubted his stories. It appears to me that the detectives wanted him arrested but Chief Lee said no. Why did Chief Lee say no arrest??? Hmmm....

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:33 pm

I have heard the videos are out and here are hours and hours of nothing on them. And then few bits of activity. They were not edited down to just show the hour or so in question, and no timestamp. Talkleft's Jerrylynn said she had watched hours and without timestamps it was hard to say if she caught glimpses of GZ or TMor he car or what.

snowbird wrote:They talk to George about a vidieo tape they hope there is evidence that back up his claim. I would bet that is the video at the club house and they already know what he was saying was not on the video. Sorry, I don't remember what interview that was, I wish they were transcribe it would be easier to look up.

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by alabama52 Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:35 pm

WeeBonnie, we have the same thing going on here where I live.

alabama52

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:36 pm

Yeah first he was just looking around and at him. Then later he's walking on the grass close to specific houses and looking in windows. Also looking inside GZs car as he passed by. All new, like the circling. GZ just tried to pile it on to make TM look more menacing.

Gizmo711 wrote:
Porky wrote:George that he saw Travon looking into windows. Did any other neighbor observe this?

This is the first I've heard this...Is this a new statement of his? He changes his story to suit the moment.

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by alabama52 Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:28 pm

Trayvon was probably just looking some from side to side while he was walking. That's understandable. I do the same thing.

alabama52

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:17 pm

Analysis of surveillance videos taken outside pool and clubhouse purport to show Zim was stalking with flashlight much earlier than he admits.
I am going blind and can't see a thing. Someone tell me if this Kos post is nonsense or not.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/06/21/1101850/-Videos-show-Zimmerman-walking-around-the-clubhouse

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:28 pm

I saw a bunch of stuff he described. But I would be hard pressed to say it was one person or another. Altho his theories and timelines are interesting.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:35 pm

Did anyone pick up on the fact the house where GZ first spotted Trayon that he points out in the reenactment is Taffe's house?
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative

Mood : Feeling beat up

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:40 pm

Nice to see you and hear your comments CN!
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:46 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:Nice to see you and hear your comments CN!

Just got here and trying to read what is on the tapes, etc...haven't had a chance to listen to them. Relying on you all. Thanks!!!!!
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:01 pm

snowbird wrote:Trayvon is dead so we will never know, but I feel this young man saw George's gun and was in fear of his life. He already knew this man was following him then when he thinks he lost George, George show up again.
It would not surprise me that George (who thinks he is John Wayne or Batman) would have shown him his gun. Maybe not take it out but pull his coat so Trayvon would see he had one.

--yeah, based on his stmts , george says he walked over to "get an address for LE" (a flat out lie...imo)--- (this IMO is the point where george does not 'go back to his truck', but is pursuing "the suspect".)--he comes upon him at the "T" of the dog-walk sidealk area.(says george.)

--george then says he reached into his pocket to get his cellphone to "call 911 this time"..( why george? b/c some kid just merely asked you "why you were following him?/do you have a problem 'homie'"? there hadn't been so much as a punch at this point, you're calling 911 why?)

--alas--------george says his phone wasn't in the right hand pocket after all--------(IMO, george was NOT going for his cellphone, he was going for/flashing his GUN that WAS in the right hand side holster...)

--trayvon sees this, heads off in the direction of "home"--george pursues, a scuffle ensues (farther down from the "T" area, where the body was found..) trayvon does get in a good punch to the nose (not the dozen or more or whatever the # was george used..)(george also says he felt like trayvon hit him w/ a brick---his cellphone?)

--(george actually has 2 encounter varieties, one, they met up at the "T", and two, trayvon jumped out from the bushes (which are back off the sidewalk/dogwalk close to the buildings, and would explain (as has been theorized here) george's minor scrapes to the face (although, i would say it was george who jumped out from the bushes..)

--so which was it george, the sidewalk "T"? or the bushes? it can't be both..

--there's no way that george got his gun out, as trayvon was going for it, and as trayvon was straddling him-----while! "suffocating him" w/ both hands...george had the gun out 1st, trayvon was then in a fight for HIS life, and as soon as he was able, george pulled the trigger.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:06 pm

I think the best thing I read/listened to today was the 911/confrontational interview. GZ had a serious case of amnesia, especially when asked the hard questions. He is so screwed!
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:10 pm

May I recommend going straight to 2/29 part 3?
I'm dying to hear your reaction!
Doesn't hurt at all that Officer Rebecca sounds a lot like that Mierielle actress who starred in The Killing. And that she's the bad cop.

CherokeeNative wrote:
Chickenbutt wrote:Nice to see you and hear your comments CN!

Just got here and trying to read what is on the tapes, etc...haven't had a chance to listen to them. Relying on you all. Thanks!!!!!

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:12 pm

ellejay wrote:
snowbird wrote:Trayvon is dead so we will never know, but I feel this young man saw George's gun and was in fear of his life. He already knew this man was following him then when he thinks he lost George, George show up again.

--yeah, based on his stmts , george says he walked over to "get an address for LE" (a flat out lie...imo)--- (this IMO is the point where george does not 'go back to his truck', but is pursuing "the suspect".)--he comes upon him at the "T" of the dog-walk sidealk area.(says george.)

--george then says he reached into his pocket to get his cellphone to "call 911 this time"..( why george? b/c some kid just merely asked you "why you were following him?/do you have a problem 'homie'"? there hadn't been so much as a punch at this point, you're calling 911 why?)

--alas--------george says his phone wasn't in the right hand pocket after all--------(IMO, george was NOT going for his cellphone, he was going for/flashing his GUN that WAS in the right hand side holster...)

--trayvon sees this, heads off in the direction of "home"--george pursues, a scuffle ensues (farther down from the "T" area, where the body was found..) trayvon does get in a good punch to the nose (not the dozen or more or whatever the # was george used..)(george also says he felt like trayvon hit him w/ a brick---his cellphone?)

--(george actually has 2 encounter varieties, one, they met up at the "T", and two, trayvon jumped out from the bushes (which are back off the sidewalk/dogwalk close to the buildings, and would explain (as has been theorized here) george's minor scrapes to the face (although, i would say it was george who jumped out from the bushes..)

--there's no way that george got his gun out, as trayvon was going for it, and as trayvon was straddling him-----while! "suffocating him" w/ both hands...george had the gun out 1st, trayvon was then in a fight for HIS life, and as soon as he was able, george pulled the trigger.
George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #4 - Page 2 179695 I believe how you have stated this better than I believe George.

Last edited by snowbird on Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : What I wrote did not make sense.)
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:16 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:I saw a bunch of stuff he described. But I would be hard pressed to say it was one person or another. Altho his theories and timelines are interesting.

I thought only the flashlight stuff was powerful.
Chilling. And if they can enhance it and match the timeline it would be really weird to think he's got no explanation for the flashlight. Which DID work.
In another interview he explains he looked down the T and KNEW Trayvon wasn't there. So he passes it, and then doubles back and suddenly this same location is pitch black, can't see a single thing. Trayvon jumps out of the darkness. Or a bush, if it's another interview.

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:00 pm

So, does anyone believe they have a video showing something that is differrent than what GZ is saying? And how could that be if they haven't turned it over to the defense? Second, did you catch GZ where he starts to say he "walked down...I looked down..." when explaining his actions? He's definately telling a different story than what occurred....and can the prosecution prove it?
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:12 pm

CN, I think they have lots more evidence than we know. I suspect there are videos that no one is officially mentioning yet. Did yo hear LE ask GZ something to the effect of...
If I told you there was a video would that change your answers? I thought he was showing him the camera on TM's phone at that moment. Did TM video any of it? Or was it all a ruse?
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Porky Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:51 pm

Damm. that recording number 6 is killer. ( no pun)

http://help.rr.com/hmsfaqs/e_SmtpAuth.aspx#vista

Porky

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:54 am

Chickenbutt wrote:CN, I think they have lots more evidence than we know. I suspect there are videos that no one is officially mentioning yet. Did yo hear LE ask GZ something to the effect of...
If I told you there was a video would that change your answers? I thought he was showing him the camera on TM's phone at that moment. Did TM video any of it? Or was it all a ruse?

--serino does say that trayvon took a lot of videos on his phone.

--i do not think he took one that night, (and that serino was just throwing that out there to see what george would say/how he would react.)

--of course george was there, and knew darn well that it was pitch dark and that "his suspect" hadn't video-taped anything of "the incident"----(i'm sure he was shocked later to hear that trayvon had been on the phone during this time..)which was why he answered as he did ( P/P--i hope there's a video ...)

--yeah, sure you do george.

ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:31 am

Chickenbutt wrote:I think the best thing I read/listened to today was the 911/confrontational interview. GZ had a serious case of amnesia, especially when asked the hard questions. He is so screwed!

--but george doesn't call it amnesia....he says he "has a really bad memory...and has ADHD..."and yet----is able to recall in great detail the ATF encounter from years ago.

--which is it george, you can remember stuff, or you can't?
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:36 am

Just tossing this out there as I have not seen it discussed.

How many times had Trayvon been to visit this family?
How well did he know the residential area?

Compare that to GZ now.
Go back and read the statements GZ has made understanding GZ probably knew the housing are as much or better than Trayvon.
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:38 am

ellejay wrote:
Chickenbutt wrote:I think the best thing I read/listened to today was the 911/confrontational interview. GZ had a serious case of amnesia, especially when asked the hard questions. He is so screwed!

--but george doesn't call it amnesia....he says he "has a really bad memory...and has ADHD..."and yet----is able to recall in great detail the ATF encounter from years ago.

Sounds like Cindy Anthony, she was on prescription meds that gave her terrible memory loss, George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #4 - Page 2 80578 then she changed prescriptions and miraculously got her memory back.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:41 am

Freckles wrote:Just tossing this out there as I have not seen it discussed.

Compare that to GZ now.
Go back and read the statements GZ has made understanding GZ probably knew the housing are as much or better than Trayvon.

Zimerman lived there for three years, Trayvon visited a few times.
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Porky Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:50 am

Alessandra_Deux wrote:

Compare that to GZ now.

Zimerman lived there for three years, Trayvon visited a few times.

KZ lived there for three years and does not have the streets memorized. I just can't wrap my head around not being able to remember 3 streets. Has this guy never given directions to the pizza delivery person?

Porky

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:50 am

ellejay wrote:

Makes perfect sense...Why would he reach for his cell phone at that moment, he himself told someone that came out a door while George was on the ground, "not to call 911 that they were already on the way". He pulled out his gun (not his cell), that's when Trayvon started screaming and George shut him up by killing him. Then George knew that people were coming out because of the scream so he thought quick and claimed it was him screaming.

Trayvon got in a good punch but it was a self defense punch.

I hate when they have defense attornies on the shows, all these attornies know one another and they are always going to stand by the perp, that's how they make their money.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:01 am

"you got me"? George has really been watching too many movies, he thinks he's one of the characters playing a star roll....

No wonder Mr. Zimmerman stated that he didn't believe that Trayvon was on the phone with his GF, it doesn't coinside with what his son is saying happened. The only witness via the phone had to be eliminated or his son's version of what happened would be in BIG question.

And if Frank Taffe lived right there than the odds are Taaffe is the one that came out with the flashlite and he also could have been the one with Zimmerman when a neighbor saw two men running. But of course Zimmerman wont tell on his "homeboy"...

When LE claims that there was another print on the gun but it was not Trayvons, I wonder if they checked Taaffe's print?...

I'm surprised that O'Mara put this video out there, everything George says in it will be knocked down by the prosecution for sure...

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:06 am

Compare that to GZ now.

For sure he did. Even if Trayvon visited once a month, Zimmerman was a citizens patrol, Zimmerman had to known every street in that complex backwards and forwards, he would have had no reason to look for a street address. Just more of his lies to save his Azz.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:07 am

Julie wrote:
ellejay wrote:

Sounds like Cindy Anthony, she was on prescription meds that gave her terrible memory loss, George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #4 - Page 2 80578 then she changed prescriptions and miraculously got her memory back.

Alot of this story with the Zimmermans reminds me of the Anthony's. One lies and the other swears by it.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:52 am

Gizmo711 wrote:"you got me"? George has really been watching too many movies, he thinks he's one of the characters playing a star roll....

No wonder Mr. Zimmerman stated that he didn't believe that Trayvon was on the phone with his GF, it doesn't coinside with what his son is saying happened. The only witness via the phone had to be eliminated or his son's version of what happened would be in BIG question.

And if Frank Taffe lived right there than the odds are Taaffe is the one that came out with the flashlite and he also could have been the one with Zimmerman when a neighbor saw two men running. But of course Zimmerman wont tell on his "homeboy"...

When LE claims that there was another print on the gun but it was not Trayvons, I wonder if they checked Taaffe's print?...

I'm surprised that O'Mara put this video out there, everything George says in it will be knocked down by the prosecution for sure...
BBM
Maybe, MOM wants to see the arguments put forth in the public and see if he can steal ideas or stand against them? He knows they will be put in during the trial. Perhaps it is to "desensitize" the public? I dunno.
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:13 am

Freckles wrote:
Gizmo711 wrote:"you got me"? George has really been watching too many movies, he thinks he's one of the characters playing a star roll....

BBM
Maybe, MOM wants to see the arguments put forth in the public and see if he can steal ideas or stand against them? He knows they will be put in during the trial. Perhaps it is to "desensitize" the public? I dunno.

That could very well be his motive. Also to reach potential juror's ...and let's not forget about MOM trying to get more donations.

If I remember correctly Baez used to do the same thing, he would complain about the media and he was the one that was on it all the time. Could be that MOM thinks it will work in his favor like with CA. I sure hope the juror's are picked a little better in this case.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:26 am

Why would Zimmerman say that he pulled out his cell phone to call 911 and then in his written statement he tells a neighbor who was telling him that he was going to call 911, not to call 911 that they were already on their way. That makes no sense to me. I too believe that he pulled out the gun not his cell. And Zimmerman knew that the screams is what brought the neighbors out so he had to say that it was him screaming.

The mere fact that the screaming ceased immediately upon the shot being fired indicates that it was Trayvon screaming not Zimmerman. And I doubt that it would have been possible for Trayvon to be saying anything after being shot, he had all to do to try and keep breathing.

Also, the screams were loud and clear, they were not screams of a person with a hand over their mouth while getting their head pounded into the ground.

Zimmerman's Story does not make sense.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:27 am

Gizmo711 wrote:Why would Zimmerman say that he pulled out his cell phone to call 911 and then in his written statement he tells a neighbor who was telling him that he was going to call 911, not to call 911 that they were already on their way. That makes no sense to me. I too believe that he pulled out the gun not his cell. And Zimmerman knew that the screams is what brought the neighbors out so he had to say that it was him screaming.

The mere fact that the screaming ceased immediately upon the shot being fired indicates that it was Trayvon screaming not Zimmerman. And I doubt that it would have been possible for Trayvon to be saying anything after being shot, he had all to do to try and keep breathing.

Also, the screams were loud and clear, they were not screams of a person with a hand over their mouth while getting their head pounded into the ground.

If that was GZ screaming, and not Trayvon, why did it stop instantly with the gunshot? I mean GZ says he thought that he missed somehow and jumped on Trayvon to restrain him - if it was him screaming, he would have continued to scream while he was trying to restrain Trayvon...no go quiet. The screaming stopped because it was Trayon screaming. As I believe KZ pointed out many threads up, Trayon most likely could not utter a word once he was shot, let alone say, "you got me" or whatever GZ is scripting. B.S. Either GZ had his gun drawn when he confronted Trayvon or he was going for it and that is what caused Trayon to punch GZ - there was no pounding - the gun was already in play and LE seems to realize that with their line of questioning. I was correct that GZ was searching Trayvon for a weapon - he desprately needed to find a weapon on Trayvon to bolster his self-defense theory - but alas, there was none. I don't know that the prosecution can be holding onto any evidence such as a video without turning it over to the defense...I will have to look up the rules of evidence, but are they allowed to withhold evidence that is for purposes of impeachment?
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:59 am

I thought that the evidence that was turned over to the defense was not supposed to come out until a day or so before he went to court. I think his statements and the video was released by the defense. So we haven't seen all the evidence yet, I don't know why the defense released this evidence at this time.

I thought when evidence is released in a case it was released thru the DA office to the press.

I still want to see the text message that he was questioned about on the stand.
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:02 am

CherokeeNative wrote:
Gizmo711 wrote:Why would Zimmerman say that he pulled out his cell phone to call 911 and then in his written statement he tells a neighbor who was telling him that he was going to call 911, not to call 911 that they were already on their way. That makes no sense to me. I too believe that he pulled out the gun not his cell. And Zimmerman knew that the screams is what brought the neighbors out so he had to say that it was him screaming.

If that was GZ screaming, and not Trayvon, why did it stop instantly with the gunshot? I mean GZ says he thought that he missed somehow and jumped on Trayvon to restrain him - if it was him screaming, he would have continued to scream while he was trying to restrain Trayvon...no go quiet. The screaming stopped because it was Trayon screaming. As I believe KZ pointed out many threads up, Trayon most likely could not utter a word once he was shot, let alone say, "you got me" or whatever GZ is scripting. B.S. Either GZ had his gun drawn when he confronted Trayvon or he was going for it and that is what caused Trayon to punch GZ - there was no pounding - the gun was already in play and LE seems to realize that with their line of questioning. I was correct that GZ was searching Trayvon for a weapon - he desprately needed to find a weapon on Trayvon to bolster his self-defense theory - but alas, there was none. I don't know that the prosecution can be holding onto any evidence such as a video without turning it over to the defense...I will have to look up the rules of evidence, but are they allowed to withhold evidence that is for purposes of impeachment?

They would eventually have to turn over all the evidence, but I think they can take their time while they go over it. They will probably be given a dead line to turn it over.

I totally agree, there is no way it could have happened the way Zimmerman is saying. You are right, Trayvon could not have possibly uttered a sound once he was shot thru the heart. He would have been gasping for a breath. Yet Zimmerman says not only did Trayvon say "you got me" but also cursed him. It's ludicrous.

Zimmerman will be torn to threads if he takes that stand and I don't see any way around him not taking it. It's so obvious that he and his family will lie for any reason much less to save George's azz. Right now George is very confident in himself. I'm sure he thinks he will be given a bond that he will be able to make, he thinks his story is going to win him an acquital and he will live like a king with all the money he is raking in. Once again he is living in a lala land. It's not going to be as easy as he thinks and I'm sure the money will be gone when and if he ever gets out of prison, that's if there is anything left when O'Mara gets thru with it..

When George got punched in the nose is when he shot Trayvon, it pizzed him off that Trayvon had the horns to hit him, it must have infuriated him and he shot and killed Trayvon. He also knew that the reason the neighbors were coming out of their homes was due to the screams so he had to think quick and say it was him screaming for help. What reason would any man have to be screaming while he is holding a loaded 9mm in his hand? Why would any body tell someone that they are going to die tonight, while that person is armed? Nothing of Zimmermans story makes any sense at all.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:17 am

Gizmo711 wrote:
CherokeeNative wrote:

They would eventually have to turn over all the evidence, but I think they can take their time while they go over it. They will probably be given a dead line to turn it over.

I totally agree, there is no way it could have happened the way Zimmerman is saying. You are right, Trayvon could not have possibly uttered a sound once he was shot thru the heart. He would have been gasping for a breath. Yet Zimmerman says not only did Trayvon say "you got me" but also cursed him. It's ludicrous.

Zimmerman will be torn to threads if he takes that stand and I don't see any way around him not taking it. It's so obvious that he and his family will lie for any reason much less to save George's azz. Right now George is very confident in himself. I'm sure he thinks he will be given a bond that he will be able to make, he thinks his story is going to win him an acquital and he will live like a king with all the money he is raking in. Once again he is living in a lala land. It's not going to be as easy as he thinks and I'm sure the money will be gone when and if he ever gets out of prison, that's if there is anything left when O'Mara gets thru with it..

When George got punched in the nose is when he shot Trayvon, it pizzed him off that Trayvon had the horns to hit him, it must have infuriated him and he shot and killed Trayvon. He also knew that the reason the neighbors were coming out of their homes was due to the screams so he had to think quick and say it was him screaming for help. What reason would any man have to be screaming while he is holding a loaded 9mm in his hand? Why would any body tell someone that they are going to die tonight, while that person is armed? Nothing of Zimmermans story makes any sense at all.

Gizmo - I understand your rational, and I love it that you are so confident that Trayvon will get justice and that GZ will go down for this murder - I just hope the forensic evidence is there to establish what we all hope it will show. I have no doubt in my mind that he and Shellie, upon getting their CWPs, ran various scenarios through on what they would do if they ever came upon a situation where one of their "suspects" turned on them. GZ made it a habit of stalking suspicious people within the neighborhood, so I am confident that this was given consideration. They would have discussed how they would respond to LE questioning, the whole bit. And we know that the classes that are taught to obtain those permits often times tell the students to shoot to kill if you want to be able to claim self-defense. GZ is left handed but he wore his gun on his right hip - I am left handed, and I instinctly put my cell phone in my left pocket - why would GZ's cell phone be in his right pocket? I don't believe he was reaching for his cell phone - if GZ's didn't already have his gun drawn, then I believe he was reaching for his weapon or displaying his weapon and that is why Trayvon punched him. The fact that GZ can't describe how Trayvon was "running" and which hand Trayvon was using to go for his gun is very telling to me. Those are things you just don't forget.
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:19 am

If GZ is left handed. I find it odd that his gun was on his right hip. People usually shoot with their dominant hand.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:22 am

Good catch! The wanting to call 9/11 thing is too weird. If he's following someone he doesnt expect to be asked why? And again- Trayvon pops out of nowhere.
That T looks wide open- and GZ said moments earlier he had checked and could see Trayvon was not there. So many details are off.

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:24 am

Chickenbutt wrote:If GZ is left handed. I find it odd that his gun was on his right hip. People usually shoot with their dominant hand.

On one of the videos, he mentions he is left handed, and he signs the envelope that they packaged the DNA swabs in with his left hand. I thought it was odd too.
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:24 am

WeeBonnie wrote:Good catch! The wanting to call 9/11 thing is too weird. If he's following someone he doesnt expect to be asked why? And again- Trayvon pops out of nowhere.
That T looks wide open- and GZ said moments earlier he had checked and could see Trayvon was not there. So many details are off.

He wasn't following him, he was going in the same direction. Laughing
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:26 am

I thought the female investigator had a good question - why were you able to jump from your vehicle and run after Trayvon into the darkness, yet once you were on the other side, afraid to cross back because it was dark?
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:30 am

snowbird wrote:
WeeBonnie wrote:Good catch! The wanting to call 9/11 thing is too weird. If he's following someone he doesnt expect to be asked why? And again- Trayvon pops out of nowhere.

He wasn't following him, he was going in the same direction. Laughing

Yeah, I loved that one - the investigator even got a chuckle out of the stupidness of GZ's rationalization. GZ also caught himself when describing how he was walking to RVC and how he "walked...I mean looked that direction".... GZ is trying to say he never ventured down the sidewalk between the backside of the townhomes and that is a lie. He wants us to believe that he was attacked by Trayvon at the T and that the altercation wandered down to where Trayvon was ultimately shot - B.S.
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:31 am

Quoting Snowbird:

He wasn't following him, he was going in the same direction.

and the detective responds: That's following him (with a laugh)

I loved that part. Made me laugh
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:32 am

I also liked the part where the Female Det asked if he is running whie on the phone and that the dispatcher thinks he is running, and GZ says... No, it was windy.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:34 am

Texts and emails. I hope in absence of any clear witness to the fight- GZs charachter and changing stories will be enough for the jury to dicount his version.
I've read other places that MOM would be an idiot to put GZ on the stand at trial.
Is it possible to refer to GZs statements in court without any testimony? How could the prosecuters deal with that? How would MOM be able to put forth his story without GZ on the stand? It seems impossible to me.

snowbird wrote:I thought that the evidence that was turned over to the defense was not supposed to come out until a day or so before he went to court. I think his statements and the video was released by the defense. So we haven't seen all the evidence yet, I don't know why the defense released this evidence at this time.

I thought when evidence is released in a case it was released thru the DA office to the press.

I still want to see the text message that he was questioned about on the stand.
[center]

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next