Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #4

+37
Estee
Willow123
emberl
Calypso
Weeziethm
Puzzler
KathyNY
Stolat
Dakota Bella
Marica
summerthyme
Dis
DebFrmHell
KZ
back2back19
ishi
Cubs Fan
AugustWA
sitemama
Justice4all
angela_nw
Hinky's Mimi
Julie
CherokeeNative
serenaz1
Freckles
Porky
Gizmo711
snowbird
Requiem
Ann - Tx
alabama52
justanopinion
Alessandra_Deux
ellejay
WeeBonnie
Chickenbutt
41 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #4 - Page 11 Empty Re: George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #4

Post by CherokeeNative Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:25 am

Does anyone know if the hearing today is being televised and does anyone have a link if it is? Thanks!!
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative

Mood : Feeling beat up

Back to top Go down

George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #4 - Page 11 Empty Re: George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #4

Post by CherokeeNative Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:35 am

Porky wrote:Me? I'm hiding out from CN and Chickenbutt crystal ball

You can run Porky, but you can't hide - we will flush you out wherever you are...

Well, if we are making predictions, I say Judge Lester grants bail and raises it to 250k. Just an uneducated guess. I am sure GZ will get a verbal reprimand first by the Judge. Do we know whether the Judge is allowing GZ to attend the hearing without his shackles and orange jumpsuit? I wish Judge Lester could find that GZ is detainable and not grant bond. He certainly doesn't deserve freedom in my eyes. The way they kept CA in jail was to make the bond so high she couldn't afford it as I recall....correct me if I am wrong. Based upon the blood money that GZ has collected to date, the bond would have to be astronomical to prevent him from affording it....and there is no way MOM can prevent GZ from using his donated funds from going towards bail. Now, it could be that MOM has said that he will not represent him if he uses the funds for bond rather than legal fees, but he can't prevent GZ from doing what he wants in the end. We will know if a few minutes....
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:38 am

Wait - is the hearing at 9am or 1:30pm? Gonna go check it out....
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:47 am

Hi Cher

The bond hearing is tommorrow. I hope GZ has to wear orange.
I don't think it's right for him to get special treatment.

CherokeeNative wrote:Does anyone know if the hearing today is being televised and does anyone have a link if it is? Thanks!!

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:50 am

WeeBonnie wrote:Hi Cher

The bond hearing is tommorrow. I hope GZ has to wear orange.
I don't think it's right for him to get special treatment.

CherokeeNative wrote:Does anyone know if the hearing today is being televised and does anyone have a link if it is? Thanks!!

Embarassed Duh, I was in Friday mode --- time for more coffee. drunken
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:56 am

Well this guy just makes it a habit of living off other people's money doesn't he? Unemployment, lawsuits, donations, daddy's money. Sheesh.

"The arbitrator overseeing the case agreed and fined Zimmerman $10,000. A year later the company lost the case, and was ordered to pay Zimmerman $18,000, plus another $25,000 to his attorney."
Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/2012/06/27/3680024/zimmerman-failed-to-appear-in.html#storylink=cpy
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:14 am

Good morning everyone!
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:29 am

So it would seem he's studying the system only to see what he can get away with.
He uses the lawyer, mistreats him, screws him out of money.
Sounds familiar!

CherokeeNative wrote:Well this guy just makes it a habit of living off other people's money doesn't he? Unemployment, lawsuits, donations, daddy's money. Sheesh.

"The arbitrator overseeing the case agreed and fined Zimmerman $10,000. A year later the company lost the case, and was ordered to pay Zimmerman $18,000, plus another $25,000 to his attorney."
Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/2012/06/27/3680024/zimmerman-failed-to-appear-in.html#storylink=cpy

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:30 am

Good morning fluffy yellow Butt!

Chickenbutt wrote:Good morning everyone!

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by summerthyme Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:37 am

George has played the system very well...so far. I am sooo hoping his "butt"... wearing that neon orange stays in jail snacking away...til trial time. Lordy...he is such a "taker"
summerthyme
summerthyme

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:46 am

Good morning Summer and Wee. Hubby is not at all happy with my yellow fluffy butt this morning. I was going to reboot my cable box and instead disconnected my computer modem and *poof* gone was my network. Disappeared into thin air. He had to get up this morning and re-do whatever you have to re-do to get it up and running again. I am under strict orders not to touch anything electrical...except of course the vacumn, the dishwasher, or anything that has to do with cleaning. But I get him.....Ain't touching those things either....so there! tongue
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by summerthyme Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:48 am

is your tv working???????? Very Happy
summerthyme
summerthyme

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:01 am

Yep.....Everything is working now....Last nite i just wanted to reboot the cable box as my remote was acting weird. So after I disconnected the router and couldn't figure out how to fix it, I went ahead and rebooted my cable box. So all is well now. Everything is working....except me of course.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:16 am

Glad your TVs working! You ready to give us the play by play? I'm in the office and will be counting on your commentary! I am so hoping that if GZ sits there like a potted palm again, he gets a stern talking to.
I think his unique situation regarding the donations bears some extra scrutiny.
How in the world is Lester going to get adequate testimony regarding GZs assets with both Shellie and GZ trying no to incriminate themselves.
I'd make sure MOM provides detailed bank records and sworn statements by GZ that it is a full accounting of all his assets. No wiggle room this time.

Chickenbutt wrote:Yep.....Everything is working now....Last nite i just wanted to reboot the cable box as my remote was acting weird. So after I disconnected the router and couldn't figure out how to fix it, I went ahead and rebooted my cable box. So all is well now. Everything is working....except me of course.

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:18 am

I'm confused. Isn't the hearing tomorrow?
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:27 am

Be back in a bit
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by serenaz1 Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:52 am

CherokeeNative wrote:
serenaz1 wrote:

They must have changed the policy then because I just got my ID, signed in and all docs available for no fee. :)

I am going to try again then - I am sure I have my old email, I am going to look for it. Honest, I didn't make it up. Very Happy

lol, I didn't think you did and I was surprised to get an ID so quickly.
serenaz1
serenaz1

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:00 am

serenaz1 wrote:
CherokeeNative wrote:

I am going to try again then - I am sure I have my old email, I am going to look for it. Honest, I didn't make it up. Very Happy

lol, I didn't think you did and I was surprised to get an ID so quickly.
Hi Serenaz. Here is the response I got from her - did you get this?:

NOTICE OF FEE TO ACCESS PUBLIC RECORDS
In order to provide reasonable public access to records electronically maintained, the State Attorney’s Office, 4th Judicial Circuit has arranged to provide the records not exempted by law via a FTP site, Egnyte. This is the medium that this office maintains the records as they become public and the method of access to the public.
Due to the magnitude of requests and extensive use of information technology resources and assistance by personnel of the agency required to provide access to these records, a special service charge will be assessed for access to these records. This charge is based on the cost incurred for such extensive use of information technology resources and the labor cost of all personnel associated with providing access and the service that is actually incurred by this agency. The State Attorney’s Office will enforce the state statute regarding public records: The custodian of public records shall furnish a copy or a certified copy of the record upon payment of the fee prescribed by law. § 119.07(4), F.S.
Please forward payment in the amount of fifteen dollars ($15.00) (cashier’s check or money order) for access to these records for ten calendar days. You will be permitted to download the public content that is posted to the site.
Once payment is received, your ten-day access will commence upon receipt of payment in the Public Records Division.
After your ten-day access has expired, please feel free to re-submit a request for access. Access will be granted for ten calendar days at a time upon payment of $15.00.
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:01 am

Morning CN and serenaz.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by serenaz1 Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:26 am

CherokeeNative wrote:
Hi Serenaz. Here is the response I got from her - did you get this?:
{snipped}

Oh my, is that the old one? No, I got one back from her that just said I'd be receiving an ID & password. Then a separate note with the login info.

After I read your post asking about the hearing being televised, I got all excited thinking it was Friday too. I guess it's going to be one of those days! Very Happy

G'morning Chickenbutt and gang! :)

Last edited by serenaz1 on Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correct day to days, lmao of course I'd mess that up...)
serenaz1
serenaz1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota Bella Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:51 pm

I have never commented before, but I have a question that I have never seen addressed anywhere. In regard to mentoring the two minority children, I read that GZ kept doing this AFTER he quit receiving money for doing so. Why would he have received money? It makes me think he got into the program for the money...

Dakota Bella

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:54 pm

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-06-27/news/os-george-zimmerman-inconsistencies-20120626_1_shooting-dispatcher-police
Zimmerman changes details, makes claims inconsistent with other evidence

--snipped--

George Zimmerman talked to Sanford police a half-dozen times, going over what happened the night he killed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin. In the retelling, parts of his story changed. His account also does not line up with other evidence.

Here are some of the most prominent inconsistencies:

--more @ link
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:58 pm

--omara apparently thinks the bond amount should remain the same....

http://twitter.com/#!/KerryNBC
Kerry Sanders ‏@KerryNBC

@GZlegalCase Just talked 2 Mark O'mara - defense attorney 2 George Zimmerman. He believes the $150k bond was fair & is fair 4 2moro hearing.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:05 pm

ellejay wrote:--omara apparently thinks the bond amount should remain the same....

http://twitter.com/#!/KerryNBC
Kerry Sanders ‏@KerryNBC

@GZlegalCase Just talked 2 Mark O'mara - defense attorney 2 George Zimmerman. He believes the $150k bond was fair & is fair 4 2moro hearing.

It was fair at the time when he was presumably not a liar. GZ changed all that and only GZ has himself to blame if the bond reflects all that. in other words... waaaahhhh
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by alabama52 Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:07 pm

Is it a fact that Zimmerman told LE that he has PTSD, along with ADHD??? TIA

alabama52

Back to top Go down

George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #4 - Page 11 Empty Zimmerman changes details, makes claims inconsistent with other evidence

Post by Stolat Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:34 pm

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-06-27/news/os-george-zimmerman-inconsistencies-20120626_1_shooting-dispatcher-police

Here's the sum reported so far:

Inconsistencies:
On 1st Encounter
1) GZ’s 1st version says TM popped out the of the bushes
2) GZ’s 2nd version pointed out a location to police with no bushes anywhere nearby

On 1st words
1) GZ’s 1st version says TM says “What the F*** is your problem homey?”
2) GZ’s 2nd version strips down excess words and says TM only says “You got a problem?"
3) GZ’s 3rd version re-introduces yet a whole new word to the phrase “YO – you got a problem” apparently, the “yo” part seemed significant enough to add
 Or one could say it keeps changing over and over bc GZ simply can’t keep his BS straight.

On moving his truck to follow TM
1) GZ reports TM to police, but then while still on the phone GZ moves his truck and later says it was because he was instructed by dispatchers to find TM
2) All phone records prove that no such request was ever made

On pursuing TM
1) GZ’s 1st version to dispatcher is that he was following TM
2) GZ’s 2nd version to Officer Serino was that he was NOT following TM

On yelling for help
1) GZ’s 1st version was that TM held his hand over GZ’s nose and mouth
2) GZ’s 2nd version was that GZ was the one heard screaming for help on 911 calls (with a reportedly blocked airway)

Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:38 pm

alabama52 wrote:Is it a fact that Zimmerman told LE that he has PTSD, along with ADHD??? TIA

--yep.

--at the beginning of the interview w/ serino he tells him that when he saw his doctor she told him he had PTSD. later on (when it's a bunch of "i don't remember's"...):

GZ: To be honest with you, I have a bad memory anyway. That’s why I gave…
CS: Is that documented anywhere, as far as you having a bad memory? I mean, or you just…
GZ: I’m ADD.
CS: Oh are you ADHD?
GZ: Yes, sir.
CS: Okay, cause I asked you that in the beginning as far as emotional, but I guess I didn’t say that one, ADHD.
GZ: Oh, yes, sir.
CS: I asked you if you were bi-polar or schizo or anything like that.
GZ: Oh, no, no, no.
CS: But ADHD you do have?
CS: Okay.
GZ: [can’t understand]
CS: That’s okay, I mean, yeah
GZ: [can’t understand]
CS: That’s all, that’s all on the, yeah, okay. But so you’re ADHD.
GZ: Yes, sir…ADD.
CS: Okay, when were you diagnosed with that? ADD?
GZ: Childhood.
CS: Childhood? Okay. Are you on medication for it?
CS: Adderall?
CS: Okay. How often?
GZ: Ah, twice a day.
CS: Twice a day. 20 mg?
GZ: 20 each.

---transcript of interview by JQ's "Shea"...
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by alabama52 Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:47 pm

So....George has a diagnosed PTSD from the incident with Trayvon??? What a handy doc to have!
20mg. X 2 times daily??? Wow, that is alot. No wonder he had to have something to sleep.

alabama52

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:51 pm

--it seems that the donated $$$$'s (which they now classify as tax-free "gifts") don't involve paying for bond.

http://gzdefensefund.com/donate/index.php/fund-q-a
GZDEFENSEFUND

FUND Q&A

What will donations to the George Zimmerman Legal Defense Fund be used for?

Money donated to the George Zimmerman Legal Defense Fund will be used in three primary ways: to pay the ongoing living expenses for George Zimmerman, for legal costs, and for fees associated with the defense.

The funds designated for George Zimmerman’s living expenses are not given directly to Mr. Zimmerman, further the most part, rather the Fund will pay vendors of approved expenses directly, for items such as the following: reasonable living expenses incurred for housing, transportation, insurance, food, utilities, clothing, security and incidentals. Additional expenses may be presented to the fund administrator as they occur.

Funds designated for costs associated the defense will include the following: expert witnesses, including forensic experts, medical experts, event reconstruction experts, etc.; non-expert assistants such as investigators, support personnel, IT support; discovery and investigative costs and expenses such as court reporter and transcript costs, witness fees, documented record production; defense hearing and trial support and exhibits which would include the development and preparation of presentation materials such as demonstrative exhibits and trial support services which will occur on an as needed basis.

Legal Fees. Funds designated for legal fees would be paid directly to the firm and attorneys and support personnel will keep track of hours with funds being paid on an as available basis, keeping in mind the ongoing need for available funds for the defense purposes.

( ** hint to supporters:keep the $$$$'s coming friends----we and george! need some 'available' at all times....)

Last edited by ellejay on Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:57 pm

alabama52 wrote:So....George has a diagnosed PTSD from the incident with Trayvon??? What a handy doc to have!
20mg. X 2 times daily??? Wow, that is alot. No wonder he had to have something to sleep.

--we also heard about george suffering from PTSD (and losing weight, unable to sleep..)from his "fake friend" joe oliver, his dad robZ Sr---and his brother robZ Jr went on and on about it, in interviews..(said he'd been 'diagnosed'.)

--when his 1st lawyers quit, hal uhrig also mentioned it at their PC, that he was of the belief that george was suffering PTSD...at least that was his 'speculation'.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by alabama52 Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:02 pm

I remember all that but, at the time, just thought that Oliver & his brother were just stating more bull.
I'm just surprised that a doctor could make such a quick diagnosis. Is it because George didn't seem to care one iota that he shot & killed another human being?

alabama52

Back to top Go down

Post by back2back19 Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:07 pm

alabama52 wrote:So....George has a diagnosed PTSD from the incident with Trayvon??? What a handy doc to have!

Sure is. I don't buy it at all. Can you get a diagnosis that quickly?

back2back19

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:13 pm

ellejay wrote:

--we also heard about george suffering from PTSD (and losing weight, unable to sleep..)from his "fake friend" joe oliver, his dad robZ Sr---and his brother robZ Jr went on and on about it, in interviews..(said he'd been 'diagnosed'.)

--when his 1st lawyers quit, hal uhrig also mentioned it at their PC, that he was of the belief that george was suffering PTSD...at least that was his 'speculation'.

BBM
He did not appear to be losing any wt.
And, if he was not eating crap snack food 24/7, he just might be able to get some sleep! Then again, I understand guilt may keep people awake.
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:16 pm

alabama52 wrote:I remember all that but, at the time, just thought that Oliver & his brother were just stating more bull.
I'm just surprised that a doctor could make such a quick diagnosis. Is it because George didn't seem to care one iota that he shot & killed another human being?

--no kidding.

--while sitting there casually chatting w/ detective singleton he asks her "so, have you ever had to shoot someone"? as calmly as if he's asking her if she'd been to the beach lately..
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Porky Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:29 pm

back2back19 wrote:

Well lookie hea! Here is what I found on it and on day one, it is -impossible- to meet the criteria of PTSD

The person's response to the event must involve intense fear, helplessness, or horror (or in children, the response must involve disorganized or agitated behavior) (Criterion A2). The characteristic symptoms resulting from the exposure to the extreme trauma include persistent reexperiencing of the traumatic event (Criterion B), persistent avoidance of stimuli associated with the trauma and numbing of general responsiveness (Criterion C), and persistent symptoms of increased arousal (Criterion D). The full symptom picture must be present for more than 1 month (Criterion E), and the disturbance must cause clinically significant distress or impairment in social, occupational, or other important areas of functioning (Criterion F).

http://www.mental-health-today.com/ptsd/dsm.htm

Porky

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:29 pm

Well 9am tomorrow morning is the bond hearing...can't wait...I still say that it will either be "no bond" or very high bond.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:36 pm

One thing is for certain, it takes more than 24 hours for PTSD to occur and a primary. Are physician is not usually the person to make the diagnosis. Granted, trauma induced stress and and anxiety might follow immediately fOllowing an event of this nature, but the witnesses seemed to have been more traumatized than GZ. He was way more focused on his financial windfall than the fact that a teen was dead.

Last edited by Requiem on Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:37 pm

Porky wrote:
back2back19 wrote:

Well lookie hea! Here is what I found on it and on day one, it is -impossible- to meet the criteria of PTSD

The person's response to the event must involve intense fear, helplessness, or horror (or in children, the response must involve disorganized or agitated behavior) (Criterion A2). The characteristic symptoms resulting from the exposure to the extreme trauma include persistent reexperiencing of the traumatic event (Criterion B), persistent avoidance of stimuli associated with the trauma and numbing of general responsiveness (Criterion C), and persistent symptoms of increased arousal (Criterion D). The full symptom picture must be present for more than 1 month (Criterion E), and the disturbance must cause clinically significant distress or impairment in social, occupational, or other important areas of functioning (Criterion F).

http://www.mental-health-today.com/ptsd/dsm.htm

Well, he'll probably say that he can't leave his house because of the media so there goes his social life. He can't go to work because of the public awareness of this case..So I guess that's the reasons he thinks he is suffering from what ever he claims to be suffering from.

What else is this creep going to come up with? A broken nose, gashes to the head that really needed stitches but his wife advised against it (after all she is a studying nurse to be). now PSTD? Ya right?

Trayvon IS DEAD, does he not realize that he killed a 17 year old kid?

Can't wait till 9am tomorrow. I hope they keep his butt right there in jail until the trial.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by summerthyme Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:44 pm

I think (hope)...it is going to be no bond. He's as slippery as an eel. Ok - am willing to bet a venti at $tarbuckie$ that he's wearing orange...AND goes back to jail til trial.
summerthyme
summerthyme

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:46 pm

Well, of I were MOM I would nix the PTSD diagnosis claim. Think about it, if GZ is suffering from PTSD, he was a walking time bomb at the time of the shooting. Then again, it might work in his favor in an insanity defense.

Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by KathyNY Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:56 pm

I think the bond hearing is at 9:30.

KathyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:12 pm

Will Zimmerman be granted bond a 2nd time?

By Graham Winch

updated 2:12 PM EDT, Fri June 08, 2012

•On June 1, Zimmerman's bond was revoked
•He has new bond hearing scheduled for June 29

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/06/08/will-zimmerman-be-granted-bond-second-time

InSession In Session
We will cover #Zimmerman’s bond hearing live tomorrow at 9:30a.m. What are his chances of getting bond a second time?
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:48 pm

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

June 28, 2012
MSNBC - Today.com
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:41 pm

He did tell the police he had gone to see a psychiatrist the day after the shooting - the same day he saw the doctor. He'd like to have it both ways- claim all these great big injuries (possible closed fracture= broken nose?) and blame the paramedics or police that he didn't go for any real diagnostics with anybody.
And your totally right- no doctor is going to say you have a disorder 24 hours after a traumatic event. That is nuts.

He's taking a lot of Adderall! I thought he sounded stoned or drunk on the NE call , his "Ummm yep, somethings wrong with him" the speech pattern reminded me of alcoholics I have known. Geeze, it sounds like he had serious substance abuse problems. A regular Judy Garland. Except Judy wasnt angry at the world, trying to cause problems for her neighbors and coworkers.

Requiem wrote:One thing is for certain, it takes more than 24 hours for PTSD to occur and a primary. Are physician is not usually the person to make the diagnosis. Granted, trauma induced stress and and anxiety might follow immediately fOllowing an event of this nature, but the witnesses seemed to have been more traumatized than GZ. He was way more focused on his financial windfall than the fact that a teen was dead.

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:04 pm

Alessandra_Deux wrote:

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

June 28, 2012
MSNBC - Today.com

Zimmerman just looks evil......

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:07 pm

http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world/explanations-key-at-zimmermans-1466508.html
Explanations key at Zimmerman's 2nd bond hearing

The neighborhood watch leader charged with killing Trayvon Martin will have a lot of explaining to do when he asks a judge to release him on bond Friday.

The last time George Zimmerman asked for bond, he and his wife misled the judge about how much money they had. Prosecutors seized on the deception in the days after that April hearing and persuaded a judge to put Zimmerman back behind bars.

"If his explanation is really weak ... I think Lester could keep him in jail," said Randy McClean, an Orlando-area defense attorney who is following the case. "If he really comes across as being genuine and has a reasonable explanation, because I don't see how it could be a great explanation, then I think Lester will probably pump up the conditions, up his monetary conditions and let him back on bond."

~~~~~~~~
Putting the money in a trust was smart because "now you can argue that the client does not have direct access to that money to flee the jurisdiction of the court," said Blaine McChesney, an Orlando criminal defense attorney and former prosecutor.

McChesney said there is a good chance the judge will deny bond, in part because of the jailhouse recordings about the money transfers.

"It shows a premeditated intent to hide that," McChesney said.

--more@link--
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:11 pm

summerthyme wrote:I think (hope)...it is going to be no bond. He's as slippery as an eel. Ok - am willing to bet a venti at $tarbuckie$ that he's wearing orange...AND goes back to jail til trial.

--i think he'll be back in that new oversized suit, w/ his bulletproof vest 'street attire', and had better get up HIMSELF and "explain it away" , not have omara speak on his behalf, to have ANY shot at getting bond again.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:20 pm

--a look at george , and his sister (partner-in-crime "susie") from robZ Jr's myspace titled 'george and grace' that i hadn't seen before....(compliments of JQ's "trixiemae".)

--i wonder if she still has any of those $$$'s kicking around that shellie transferred to her account...or did omara really get it all when he "shut down george's internet presence" and transferred the loot into the trust account...?

George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #4 - Page 11 Gzandgraceakasusie
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:35 pm

ellejay wrote:--a look at george , and his sister (partner-in-crime "susie") from robZ Jr's myspace titled 'george and grace' that i hadn't seen before....(compliments of JQ's "trixiemae".)

--i wonder if she still has any of those $$$'s kicking around that shellie transferred to her account...or did omara really get it all when he "shut down george's internet presence" and transferred the loot into the trust account...?

George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #4 - Page 11 Gzandgraceakasusie

If GZ doesn't look stoned in this photograph, I have never seen stoned....sheesh.
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:41 pm

CherokeeNative wrote:

If GZ doesn't look stoned in this photograph, I have never seen stoned....sheesh.

--and taken in 2007----isn't that about the timeframe shellie snapped him up as the man of her dreams? to each their own i guess....
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next