Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #4

+37
Estee
Willow123
emberl
Calypso
Weeziethm
Puzzler
KathyNY
Stolat
Dakota Bella
Marica
summerthyme
Dis
DebFrmHell
KZ
back2back19
ishi
Cubs Fan
AugustWA
sitemama
Justice4all
angela_nw
Hinky's Mimi
Julie
CherokeeNative
serenaz1
Freckles
Porky
Gizmo711
snowbird
Requiem
Ann - Tx
alabama52
justanopinion
Alessandra_Deux
ellejay
WeeBonnie
Chickenbutt
41 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #4 - Page 20 Empty Re: George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #4

Post by ellejay Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:35 pm

serenaz1 wrote:

Yeah, that's true about the glovebox, wish they would've have impounded his truck. Wonder if he ever kept his gun in there too? I'd like to know if he put it on before leaving the house, would it be comfortable to wear while driving? Or did he 'strap up' after he saw TM?

--george's 1st interview w/ detective singleton

GZ: Um, and this time, I was leaving to go to the grocery store and like I said, I saw him, um, walking in the neighborhood - the same, in front of the same house that I had called the police before to come to because this guy leaves his doors unlocked and stuff. And he was walking leisurely and looking at the houses and, um, so I just pulled my car to the side and I called the non-emergency line and, um…
DS: Were you, were you armed at this point?
GZ: Yes, ma’am.
DS: You were already armed?
DS: Okay.
GZ: And, um, I called the non-emergency line and I just reported that there was a suspicious person in the neighborhood. Um, the dispatcher or whoever answered the phone asked me where they went, and I said I wasn’t sure because I lost visual of him when he went in between houses and, ah, he said well can you tell me what direction he went and I said not really. Um, and then all of a sudden I see him circling my car and…and then he goes back into the darkness. So…

--in another interview w/ serino george explains that his 'firearm' isn't visible at all when it's in the holster---goes on to say that he wears it all the time @ walmart , nobody sees it...

--sounds like he 'straps it on' before leaving the house ( i wouldn't be shocked if he gets up in the morning and gets his 'firearm' on 1st thing....just like the "real cops" do...)
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #4 - Page 20 Empty Re: George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #4

Post by CherokeeNative Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:39 pm

serenaz1 wrote:
CherokeeNative wrote:

Actually, the way I read it - or the way the media is portraying it - is that the Dr. states: "[Zimmerman] had a weapon as he is authorized to carry a firearm, and he fired at the attacker, killing him." This is making a legal conclusion and is inappropriate for a medical report. If it were worded, "Zimmerman states that he is authorized to carry a firearm..." then it would be understandable being in the report. MO

I think the article being talked about is the one where the writer was involved in looking for fraud in reports or something like that. Said that was a strange statement to have & would raise a red flag with him. Was it maybe at that Axiom site? I'm not on the computer where I've bookmarked things, sorry.

Not the Axiom site, but yes, the term was taken from the link that was provided up thread wherein the author was discussing red flags of a fraudulent report and the statement "...had a weapon as he is authorized to carry a firearm..." was pointed out in GZ's medical report.
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative

Mood : Feeling beat up

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:41 pm

https://twitter.com/DaraleneJones WFTV

Daralene Jones ‏@DaraleneJones
I asked George's brother why he showed up in court. He said: "I did it for George and Shellie, to show support"

I did get an interview with ‪#GeorgeZimmerman‬'s brother. We'll have that tonight at 5. Robert Zimmerman Jr. said he's received death threats

FYI: I tried to speak w/#GeorgeZimmerman's father after he testified. He respectfully declined, and said he wasn't speaking to media anymore
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:44 pm

ellejay wrote:

I asked George's brother why he showed up in court. He said: "I did it for George and Shellie, to show support"

I did get an interview with ‪#GeorgeZimmerman‬'s brother. We'll have that tonight at 5. Robert Zimmerman Jr. said he's received death threats

FYI: I tried to speak w/#GeorgeZimmerman's father after he testified. He respectfully declined, and said he wasn't speaking to media anymore

Looks like Daddy Z has been told by MOM that he will be called as a witness, whereas Bro Z hasn't... MOM would have told Daddy Z to minimize all media contact so there can be no further discrepancies.
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:49 pm

I know this isn't really "case related" but I wonder if Trayvon's parents will eventually reunite through all of this...they are spending so much time together, I wonder if this won't bring them closer together (or further apart).

ETA: Also, wow, GZ doesn't look anything like his dad - no resemblence whatsoever. Now I want to see the mom.
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:06 pm

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/george-zimmerman-bond-hearing-set-friday/nPhcB/
Zimmerman attorney: 'Money in question has been properly accounted for'

No immediate ruling on bond for Zimmerman

--snipped--

The man who killed Trayvon Martin will have to remain in jail while he waits for a judge to decide if he will be granted bond.

A Florida judge on Friday said he would not immediately rule on whether to grant bond to George Zimmerman. He did not indicate when he might make a decision, saying only that he needed time to weigh the evidence presented Friday.

Zimmerman’s attorney, Mark O’Mara, released the following statement following Friday’s hearing:

“In today’s hearing, as part of the defense team’s presentation on the Motion to Set Reasonable Bond, evidence was introduced to the court to show the weaknesses in the State’s murder case against Mr. Zimmerman and to support Mr. Zimmerman’s consistently maintained position that he acted in self-defense.

“Further, we submitted evidence through the testimony of a forensic expert verifying that all the money in question has been properly accounted for. The Court will review the evidence submitted, and we anticipate a decision on bond will be made early next week. The defense requested that the court reinstate the original $150,000 bond.”

--it's my hope that even IF judgeL grants bond, again--that george will at least spend the 4th of july (waving a little flag that he can make himself out of his junk food wrappers ---right there in his jail cell.)
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:08 pm

CherokeeNative wrote:I know this isn't really "case related" but I wonder if Trayvon's parents will eventually reunite through all of this...they are spending so much time together, I wonder if this won't bring them closer together (or further apart).

ETA: Also, wow, GZ doesn't look anything like his dad - no resemblence whatsoever. Now I want to see the mom.

--thanks Cher. i missed the hearing (after just the 1st breaktime...) so was wondering about those "behind the scenes" details....
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by serenaz1 Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:16 pm

ellejay wrote:
serenaz1 wrote:

Yeah, that's true about the glovebox, wish they would've have impounded his truck. Wonder if he ever kept his gun in there too? I'd like to know if he put it on before leaving the house, would it be comfortable to wear while driving? Or did he 'strap up' after he saw TM?

GZ: Um, and this time, I was leaving to go to the grocery store and like I said, I saw him, um, walking in the neighborhood - the same, in front of the same house that I had called the police before to come to because this guy leaves his doors unlocked and stuff. And he was walking leisurely and looking at the houses and, um, so I just pulled my car to the side and I called the non-emergency line and, um…
GZ: And, um, I called the non-emergency line and I just reported that there was a suspicious person in the neighborhood. Um, the dispatcher or whoever answered the phone asked me where they went, and I said I wasn’t sure because I lost visual of him when he went in between houses and, ah, he said well can you tell me what direction he went and I said not really. Um, and then all of a sudden I see him circling my car and…and then he goes back into the darkness. So…

--in another interview w/ serino george explains that his 'firearm' isn't visible at all when it's in the holster---goes on to say that he wears it all the time @ walmart , nobody sees it...

--sounds like he 'straps it on' before leaving the house ( i wouldn't be shocked if he gets up in the morning and gets his 'firearm' on 1st thing....just like the "real cops" do...)

LOL, I wanna be a big boy & wear my gun, Shellie!

Thanks for the info, elle, looks like I missed some reading.

So if his gun isn't visible while in the holster, how did Trayvon see it?

Also, wonder why the cops didn't ask him for ID? Just because one officer may have known him from previous calls, his real name should still be officially verified...under my rules anyway. ;)

serenaz1
serenaz1

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:16 pm

ellejay wrote:
CherokeeNative wrote:I know this isn't really "case related" but I wonder if Trayvon's parents will eventually reunite through all of this...they are spending so much time together, I wonder if this won't bring them closer together (or further apart).

--thanks Cher. i missed the hearing (after just the 1st breaktime...) so was wondering about those "behind the scenes" details....

Oh pooh...sorry you missed that. If I knew how to do screen shots, I could have done that for you. Alas.... He has what looks like used to be blondish or light light brown colored hair, fair complexion, and if I could give you a visual, kinda like how I would describe as a marine sargeant - but not a large man by any means.

ETA: And Ellejay - GZ has let his hair grow out and now parting it on one side...no more skin head.
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:25 pm

serenaz1 wrote:
ellejay wrote:

Also, wonder why the cops didn't ask him for ID? Just because one officer may have known him from previous calls, his real name should still be officially verified...under my rules anyway. ;)

I particularly noticed that GZ likes to talk "cop" - throughout his statements he uses "suspect", "clearing" the residence, lost "visual", etc. So IMO GZ really saw himself as LE of his own little community.
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:27 pm

CN, you are right. When I first saw Dad Z, I commented that he didn't look anything ike I expected. I for some reason expected him to be bigger, dark complected, and a moustache.

Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:39 pm

After reading this thread, I have come to the conclusion that our judicial system should be replaced in entirety with the people from this blog. Get rid of the police, the lawyers, the judge, the jury and allow RC bloggers along with THM Ref's to handle the cases. You all are so on top of everything! You all have the intelligence, logic and common sense lacking in our judicial system. Great comments! Love reading what you all have to contribute here.
Marica
Marica

Mood : Bang Head

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:44 pm

Did everyone catch that BDLR stated in court today that he interviewed GZ himself and GZ couldn't tell who was on top during the fight between GZ and Trayvon?
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:45 pm

serenaz1 wrote:

--reenactment video--(transcript, many thanks to JQ's Simba.)

Zimmerman...That's the best that I could feel through my jacket. Because I felt like my body was this(?) and my head was on the cement and he just kept slamming and slamming and I kept yelling, help, help, help as loud as I could. He put his hands on his nose....on my nose and his other hand on my mouth and he said, Shut the F*ck Up. Then I was squirming again because all I could think about was...when he was hitting my head against the....it felt like my head was going to explode and I thought I was going to lose conscienceness. So I tried to squirm so that I could get...becasue he only had a small portion of my head on the concrete, so I tried to squirm off the concrete and when I did that, somebody here (he points behind him towards John's townhouse) opened the door and I said help me, help me and they said I'll call 911, I said no, help me, I need help and I don't know what they did but that's when my jacket moved up and I had my firearm on my right side hip (Note that his hand is more towards his back, not his side) My jacket moved up and he saw it...I feel like he saw it, he looked at it and he said, You're gonna die tonight Mother F*cker. And he reached for it, but he reached..like.I felt his arm going down to my side and I grabbed it and I just grabbed my firearm and I shot him. one time.

Different Investigator...After you shot him...keep on going..what did he say.

Zimmerman...I got(?) him...he like sat up

Different Investigator...you're still in this position basically, you're laying down here, you shot him so he's in the grass

Zimmerman...yes, sir he's on top of me like this (he demonstrates) and I shot him and I didn't think I hit him because he sat up and he said, ut, you got me, you got it, you got me, you got it, something like that so I thought he was just saying, I know you have a gun now, I heard it, I'm giving up. So I don't know if I pushed him off me or he fell off me, either way I got on top of him and I pushed his arms apart and I said don't move.

--(don't move!---again w/ the "real cop" stuff from officer george..)
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:46 pm

No CN, I must have missed that. GZ convienently doesn't remember stuff, but that I think he would remember.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:50 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:CN, you are right. When I first saw Dad Z, I commented that he didn't look anything ike I expected. I for some reason expected him to be bigger, dark complected, and a moustache.

Definitely a moustache...
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative

Back to top Go down

Post by serenaz1 Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:51 pm

CherokeeNative wrote:Did everyone catch that BDLR stated in court today that he interviewed GZ himself and GZ couldn't tell who was on top during the fight between GZ and Trayvon?

YES! Have we seen that interview yet? My brain is so scrambled from all the evidence, which obviously, a lot of which isn't sticking in my old noggin'.

serenaz1
serenaz1

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:53 pm

I was wondering the same thing Serenaz....don't think we've seen it yet. But, as always, I could be wrong.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:54 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:No CN, I must have missed that. GZ convienently doesn't remember stuff, but that I think he would remember.

Well, I heard it...but it didn't sink in. And now they are replaying everything on In Session and they are repeating that portion. Pretty hard to get confused on that part if you ask me.
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:24 pm

serenaz1 wrote:
CherokeeNative wrote:Did everyone catch that BDLR stated in court today that he interviewed GZ himself and GZ couldn't tell who was on top during the fight between GZ and Trayvon?

YES! Have we seen that interview yet? My brain is so scrambled from all the evidence, which obviously, a lot of which isn't sticking in my old noggin'.

I haven't seen it....and I would like to.
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative

Back to top Go down

Post by serenaz1 Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:25 pm

ellejay wrote:
serenaz1 wrote:

Zimmerman...That's the best that I could feel through my jacket. Because I felt like my body was this(?) and my head was on the cement and he just kept slamming and slamming and I kept yelling, help, help, help as loud as I could. He put his hands on his nose....on my nose and his other hand on my mouth and he said, Shut the F*ck Up. Then I was squirming again because all I could think about was...when he was hitting my head against the....it felt like my head was going to explode and I thought I was going to lose conscienceness. So I tried to squirm so that I could get...becasue he only had a small portion of my head on the concrete, so I tried to squirm off the concrete and when I did that, somebody here (he points behind him towards John's townhouse) opened the door and I said help me, help me and they said I'll call 911, I said no, help me, I need help and I don't know what they did but that's when my jacket moved up and I had my firearm on my right side hip (Note that his hand is more towards his back, not his side) My jacket moved up and he saw it...I feel like he saw it, he looked at it and he said, You're gonna die tonight Mother F*cker. And he reached for it, but he reached..like.I felt his arm going down to my side and I grabbed it and I just grabbed my firearm and I shot him. one time.

Different Investigator...you're still in this position basically, you're laying down here, you shot him so he's in the grass

Zimmerman...yes, sir he's on top of me like this (he demonstrates) and I shot him and I didn't think I hit him because he sat up and he said, ut, you got me, you got it, you got me, you got it, something like that so I thought he was just saying, I know you have a gun now, I heard it, I'm giving up. So I don't know if I pushed him off me or he fell off me, either way I got on top of him and I pushed his arms apart and I said don't move.

Thanks elle, I do remember that statement & yeah, he did move more towards his back. He contradicts himself again later, so Trayvon didn't believe Z really had a gun until he heard it? I thought he was trying to grab it from you, George?

serenaz1
serenaz1

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:31 pm

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-06-29/news/os-george-zimmerman-bond-hearing-20120629_1_special-prosecutor-angela-corey-sanford-man-hearing?sdadasd
Judge mulls whether to release Zimmerman on bond

George Zimmerman's defense attorney was expected to do the predictable thing: beg the judge's forgiveness and ask him to again let the Neighborhood Watch volunteer go free until his trial on a second-degree murder charge.

Instead, Mark O'Mara swung for the fences. He put on a dramatic three-hour murder defense and submitted a pile of evidence designed to prove Zimmerman's innocence.

--more@link---
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:55 pm

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/george-zimmermans-father-takes-stand-16683015

George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #4 - Page 20 RobZsr

--video@link--

George Zimmerman's Father Takes the Stand

Defendant's father says voice calling for help on 911 call is his son.

ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by alabama52 Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:58 pm

ellejay wrote:http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/george-zimmermans-father-takes-stand-16683015

George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #4 - Page 20 RobZsr

--video@link--

George Zimmerman's Father Takes the Stand

Defendant's father says voice calling for help on 911 call is his son.

Thanks! I want to watch this again. I'm certainly not a body language expert but this guy appears to be lying to me. Watch him.

alabama52

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:40 pm

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/06/29/2873593/judge-to-decide-again-whether.html#storylink=cpy
Clashing views of Zimmerman arise in bail hearing
George Zimmerman mistrusted the system when he hid his money “from everybody,” his attorney said, but that doesn’t mean he should stay in jail

--snipped--

George Zimmerman was 28, banished from his home by throngs of angry activists and facing life in prison. He was afraid he’d never get to stroll the streets again for fear of getting shot.

( yep, that strolling the streets and getting SHOT had recently happened, right in george's neighbourhood...)

That’s why, his defense lawyer said Friday, Zimmerman concealed the small fortune he amassed in the wake of the killing of an unarmed teenager, and why a judge should let him out on bond.

But prosecutors see it like this: George Zimmerman is a murderer with a cop complex who profiled and killed an innocent kid, and then scammed the court in hopes of keeping for himself the $205,000 donated by strangers around the world. For that, Assistant State Attorney Bernie de la Rionda said, Zimmerman should cool his heels in jail until he is either exonerated or found guilty of the second-degree murder of Trayvon Martin.

--more@link--
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by back2back19 Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:00 pm

I do love how GZ(and O'Mara, who I really just dislike) seems to think he's entitled to the exact same protection that he didn't afford TM. Hate that dude. I hope he stays in jail but I don't think he will. :/

back2back19

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:03 pm

b2b, I keep telling you...have faith. It is still very, very early in the case.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:15 pm

ellejay wrote:
serenaz1 wrote:

The guys a NUT job.......

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:17 pm

CherokeeNative wrote:
ellejay wrote:

Looks like Daddy Z has been told by MOM that he will be called as a witness, whereas Bro Z hasn't... MOM would have told Daddy Z to minimize all media contact so there can be no further discrepancies.

If the defense doesn't call RZimmerman can the prosecution call him as a witness in order to question him?

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:20 pm

Yes, I heard that...How the hell do you forget if you were on top or bottom while in a fight? He is just covering his azz, incase of other statements he made. It would have been hard for Trayvon to be covering George's nose and mouth if he was on the bottom.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:25 pm

CherokeeNative wrote:
Chickenbutt wrote:CN, you are right. When I first saw Dad Z, I commented that he didn't look anything ike I expected. I for some reason expected him to be bigger, dark complected, and a moustache.

Definitely a moustache...

They don't look too much like father and son...I think a DNA is in order. However they seem to share the same paranoia fears.... Laughing

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:25 pm

Gizmo711 wrote:

If the defense doesn't call RZimmerman can the prosecution call him as a witness in order to question him?

--absolutely, either side can put whoever they like on their witness list.....( which only means they MIGHT call them....but they have to alert the "other side" to each and every witness they could potentially call..)

( we were at 400 plus 'potential' witnesses on the lists in the kc case....of course the vast majority were never called..)
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:28 pm

serenaz1 wrote:
ellejay wrote:

Thanks elle, I do remember that statement & yeah, he did move more towards his back. He contradicts himself again later, so Trayvon didn't believe Z really had a gun until he heard it? I thought he was trying to grab it from you, George?

Trayvon couldn't have heard the gun, the sound comes after the shot, the bullit hit Trayvon first.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:28 pm

I don't think the judge taking time to decide bond is going to be in George's favor. I think that since MOM brought up the fact that the judge put in his last order about their was a strong case against George and pointed out that all the evidence that the judge had seen was the arrest affadavet, I don't think this sat well with the judge. It look like O Mare was almost calling out the judge. O mare stated that was why their was why he put up the evidence today for the bond hearing to show the judge that it wasn't a strong case. I believe the judge is going to be very careful with what he says in writting with the case law. I feel that what the defense did today was a mistake, they should have admitted George was wrong and bag for mercy of the court. I think if the judge was going to give him the same bond, he would have done it today.
However, I think a big part of the defense doing what they did today was to get more people to donate to George, because it has probably slow down after he was caught lying to the court. His attorney at one time stated that people were giving large amounts to George, but we found out that most donations were of $20.00.
snowbird
snowbird

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:29 pm

ellejay wrote:http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/06/29/2873593/judge-to-decide-again-whether.html#storylink=cpy
Clashing views of Zimmerman arise in bail hearing
George Zimmerman mistrusted the system when he hid his money “from everybody,” his attorney said, but that doesn’t mean he should stay in jail

--snipped--

George Zimmerman was 28, banished from his home by throngs of angry activists and facing life in prison. He was afraid he’d never get to stroll the streets again for fear of getting shot.

( yep, that strolling the streets and getting SHOT had recently happened, right in george's neighbourhood...)

That’s why, his defense lawyer said Friday, Zimmerman concealed the small fortune he amassed in the wake of the killing of an unarmed teenager, and why a judge should let him out on bond.

But prosecutors see it like this: George Zimmerman is a murderer with a cop complex who profiled and killed an innocent kid, and then scammed the court in hopes of keeping for himself the $205,000 donated by strangers around the world. For that, Assistant State Attorney Bernie de la Rionda said, Zimmerman should cool his heels in jail until he is either exonerated or found guilty of the second-degree murder of Trayvon Martin.
--more@link--

I totally agree.....

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:30 pm

CherokeeNative wrote:
serenaz1 wrote:

What is BDLR? Sorry, My mind is drawing a blank.
snowbird
snowbird

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:31 pm

snowbird wrote:I don't think the judge taking time to decide bond is going to be in George's favor. I think that since MOM brought up the fact that the judge put in his last order about their was a strong case against George and pointed out that all the evidence that the judge had seen was the arrest affadavet, I don't think this sat well with the judge. It look like O Mare was almost calling out the judge. O mare stated that was why their was why he put up the evidence today for the bond hearing to show the judge that it wasn't a strong case. I believe the judge is going to be very careful with what he says in writting with the case law. I feel that what the defense did today was a mistake, they should have admitted George was wrong and bag for mercy of the court. I think if the judge was going to give him the same bond, he would have done it today.
However, I think a big part of the defense doing what they did today was to get more people to donate to George, because it has probably slow down after he was caught lying to the court. His attorney at one time stated that people were giving large amounts to George, but we found out that most donations were of $20.00.

I also agree with that...It seems that the client and lawyer are making a fool out of Judge Lester. This is something you just don't do and expect any favors. I am truly beginning to dislike O'Mara.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:33 pm

ellejay wrote:
Gizmo711 wrote:

--absolutely, either side can put whoever they like on their witness list.....( which only means they MIGHT call them....but they have to alert the "other side" to each and every witness they could potentially call..)

( we were at 400 plus 'potential' witnesses on the lists in the kc case....of course the vast majority were never called..)

Thanks, I thought so but wasn't sure.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:35 pm

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/
George Zimmerman: bond questions, Casey Anthony comparisons

When could Judge Kenneth Lester make his decision on bond for George Zimmerman?

“Thanks to the defense, the judge has about eight to 10 hours of new evidence that he needs to review,” WESH-Channel 2’s Amanda Ober reported Friday. “Sources say he’ll take the full weekend before issuing a written decision.”

WOFL analyst Diana Tennis predicted that Zimmerman would probably get bond, but that Lester was “really, really unhappy” about Zimmerman’s “playing the judicial system and not being forthright” about his finances.

Ayala, however, added, “You cannot punish someone based on what’s going on in this bond hearing.”

WFTV-Channel 9 highlighted that Lester’s decision will be delivered by email.

WFTV’s Daralene Jones said that a forensic accountant’s testimony “went south” for the defense. The accountant testified that Zimmerman’s movement of donations was to make it look as if he didn’t have the money.

“When their own witness blew up in their face, the defense shifted the focus away from the money and on the state’s evidence to argue Zimmerman was the victim the night he killed Trayvon Martin,” Jones said.

On WOFL, Ayala praised Lester as unbiased, fair and to the point.

Tennis added that Lester “is a man of few words but those few words are pretty darned important and you want to listen to them carefully.”

--more@link--
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:35 pm

snowbird wrote:
CherokeeNative wrote:

What is BDLR? Sorry, My mind is drawing a blank.

--state attorney---bernie de la rionda ?
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:38 pm

I have been around a long time and I have seen many a fight in my days, I can honestly say that I never heard a grown man screaming for help because he was getting knocked around. On the other hand a 17 year old having a gun pointed at him would be screaming for his life, like most anyone would.

If Trayvon had a weapon at George then I would hald understand, but just getting beat up with a fist and you have a loaded gun, no, I cannot see a grown man screaming like a woman..

-------

http://www.realitychatter.com/viewtopic.forum?t=4021

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20