Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #4

+37
Estee
Willow123
emberl
Calypso
Weeziethm
Puzzler
KathyNY
Stolat
Dakota Bella
Marica
summerthyme
Dis
DebFrmHell
KZ
back2back19
ishi
Cubs Fan
AugustWA
sitemama
Justice4all
angela_nw
Hinky's Mimi
Julie
CherokeeNative
serenaz1
Freckles
Porky
Gizmo711
snowbird
Requiem
Ann - Tx
alabama52
justanopinion
Alessandra_Deux
ellejay
WeeBonnie
Chickenbutt
41 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #4 - Page 10 Empty Re: George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #4

Post by CherokeeNative Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:57 am

Chickenbutt wrote:OK, I have something to say here. As most of you know, hubby was LE for 30+ years. He was a patrol officer, a homicide detective, undercover detective, and ended up as a commander over the detective division. In the dept where he worked, patrol officers applied to transfer into detectives for a TWO YEAR TOUR. After their two years, they were transferred back to patrol and other officers were rotated into the detective division. That way, many patrol officers were cross trained in detective work and did a better job on the street and at crime scenes. Their pay was their pay regardless of the dept, but detectives usually had bigger paychecks as they were being called out more often and worked more overtime.
So, IMO, I really don't see a big deal in Serino going back to partol. That may just be the way the dept works.

That makes complete sense CB - especially for a PD that has been hit hard with budget cuts - they would want their officers to be cross-trained. Thanks for that very knowledgeable information.
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative

Mood : Feeling beat up

Back to top Go down

George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #4 - Page 10 Empty Re: George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #4

Post by summerthyme Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:58 am

I've been wondering what you might say on this chickiebutt, I had no idea that's how it worked for LE, so, now it makes sense.

OK - I'm back to reading doc stuff - so I can get up to speed with all of you.
summerthyme
summerthyme

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:02 am

I want to add something else. It is said Serino requested the transfer, fine. Maybe he has had his fill of the detective division and was ready to go back to patrol. Lots of detectives get burned out and need to take a break. Maybe this case was the straw for him.
Going to night shift? I voluntarily worked nights in the ER for 20+ years. Fewer big wigs around to make my life miserable. Less political, more autonomy. So still, I am not convinced this is a big deal, until someone shows me an internal memo/discipline report that Serino did something wrong and was pulled/"demoted" from the detective division.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:09 am

I love it "Chickie Butt" LOL roflao
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:11 am

Yeah, Summer is unique....It makes me smile everythime I read it. Very Happy
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:30 am

Chickenbutt wrote:Yeah, Summer is unique....It makes me smile everythime I read it. Very Happy

I picture a little baby chicken's butt...all yellow and fluffy. Okay, off to work...
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:31 am

And aside from ABCs reporters prior 2 year experience in Isreal- this looks like a short trip about healing inter faith divide win Rev. Run. Run has been follwing And tweeting about Trayvon since the get go. So that could be a great connection for him in the long run regarding the case. A lot of decisions in media are made in the basis of how well you know the terrain and or players.

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:33 am

Thanks for the image!
Ha ha!
CherokeeNative wrote:
Chickenbutt wrote:Yeah, Summer is unique....It makes me smile everythime I read it. Very Happy

I picture a little baby chicken's butt...all yellow and fluffy. Okay, off to work...

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by back2back19 Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:56 am

Gizmo711 wrote:George claims that when he was screaming for help that Trayvon put his hand over his mouth and nose, but we all know that the screaming stopped when the shot was fired.

Another lie

It just boggles my mind that we're supposed to believe GZ was screaming, begging for help but once he shoots TM, he's no longer screaming. He freaking shot someone in the chest! Point blank(or close to it)! Even if GZ legitly(and I don't think he did) believed his life was in danger, any decent human being would still be screaming... instead he's all "Meh." I just don't get it. How could he be so calm, cool and collected. I'd be on the verge of a nervous breakdown. His behaviour just doesn't sit right with me for someone who feared for his life nor does his story make any sense.

I just hope justice is served in this case but I fear it won't. I can't shake that. :/

back2back19

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:02 pm

Just looked in the mirror, no fluffy yellow anything on me!
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Porky Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:06 pm

back2back. To add, his own version contradicts itself. 1 second before the shot he was in imminent danger of getting beaten to death. But after the shot, he doesn't know whether the bullet made a deadly hit or immobilized Travon so it would reason that he would STILL be screaming if those in fact were his screams

Porky

Back to top Go down

Post by Porky Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:09 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:OK, I have something to say here. As most of you know, hubby was LE for 30+ years. He was a patrol officer, a homicide detective, undercover detective, and ended up as a commander over the detective division. In the dept where he worked, patrol officers applied to transfer into detectives for a TWO YEAR TOUR. After their two years, they were transferred back to patrol and other officers were rotated into the detective division. That way, many patrol officers were cross trained in detective work and did a better job on the street and at crime scenes. Their pay was their pay regardless of the dept, but detectives usually had bigger paychecks as they were being called out more often and worked more overtime.
So, IMO, I really don't see a big deal in Serino going back to partol. That may just be the way the dept works.

My hunch somewhat disagrees with your hubby a bit. You see I keep thinking that there is also a parallel federal investigation going on and they might just be in there asking questions. Serino appeared to go against the grain that night so maybe tension remains.

Porky

Back to top Go down

Post by Porky Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:30 pm

This!

George Zimmerman is asking a judge to let him wear street clothes but no shackles at Friday's bond hearing.

There will be news crews there, wrote defense attorneyMark O'Mara, and "the manner in which Mr. Zimmerman is portrayed by the media will have a tremendous impact on his ability to receive a fair trial."

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-06-27/news/os-george-zimmeman-clothes-20120627_1_chains-hearing-street-clothes

Porky

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:32 pm

Porky wrote:

My hunch somewhat disagrees with your hubby a bit. You see I keep thinking that there is also a parallel federal investigation going on and they might just be in there asking questions. Serino appeared to go against the grain that night so maybe tension remains.
I'm kind of with you about the Federal investigation going on because first we here they fired the Sheriff when months before he wanted to resign and they would not let him. We also have a prosecutor that said he would not run for office again. I know we have a sheriff here that said he would run again for office months before he was charge with the Feds. No one hear know of an investigation until after charges. So I think the feds investigation is shaking so things up, at least I hope so.
snowbird
snowbird

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:44 pm

Porky, you may very well be right.

My point was, and is, is that there are other circumstances that may account for the LATERAL TRANSFER into patrol. Being a detective is not a promotion and going back to patrol is not a demotion. It is a lateral transfer to a different job description. Altho people view being a detective as more important that "just being a patrol officer", some officers like being "just a patrol officer". Maybe it was just his time to end his detective job and moved back into patrol. Maybe this case was the straw that broke the camels back and he requested to go back to patrol. Maybe you are right and there is some tension that caused him to move. The point is, we don't know the circumstances and the media has hyped his "demotion" and I think they have left a false impression with the public. I also think it may be a red herring. Something for the masses to focus on and talk about other than the discrepancies between the videos,non911 call and stmts. That's all I'm sayng.
All is my opinion only as ususal.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Porky Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:46 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:Porky, you may very well be right.

My point was, and is, is that there are other circumstances that may account for the LATERAL TRANSFER into patrol. Being a detective is not a promotion and going back to patrol is not a demotion. It is a lateral transfer to a different job description. Altho people view being a detective as more important that "just being a patrol officer", some officers like being "just a patrol officer". Maybe it was just his time to end his detective job and moved back into patrol. Maybe this case was the straw that broke the camels back and he requested to go back to patrol. Maybe you are right and there is some tension that caused him to move. The point is, we don't know the circumstances and the media has hyped his "demotion" and I think they have left a false impression with the public. I also think it may be a red herring. Something for the masses to focus on and talk about other than the discrepancies between the videos,non911 call and stmts. That's all I'm sayng.

Totally agree. Like I said only a hunch CB but you're right, we just do not know

Porky

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:56 pm

--george's latest comm order----snacking, snacking as usual.

http://twitter.com/DaraleneJones/status/218003312946057219/photo/1
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Porky Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:04 pm

Friend of mine just suggested the most plausible theory. SPD might be going through a change of guard. Maybe the new regime is pushing the old guard to the side.

Porky

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:05 pm

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-bullied-colleague-complaint/story?id=16658024
George Zimmerman Bullied Former Colleague, Complaint Says

--video@link--

--snipped--

The former colleague says that Zimmerman, who is now 28, referred to him as "a f---ing moron" on countless occasions, despite his recognition from his superiors as a talented salesman.

He says the bullying was noticed at CarMax. "Other sales people would come and approach me and say, don't worry about this guy, he's a bully, he's an idiot, he's young, he doesn't know what he's doing."

The former colleague said others at CarMax said Zimmerman was upset for not getting the promotion he thought he deserved, and that's why he took out his frustration on the colleague.
~~~~~~~~~

These accusations come a day after a report by Chris Serino, the lead homicide investigator in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, was made public. Serino's report expressed strong skepticism of Zimmerman's account of the shooting, describing Zimmerman's injuries as "marginally consistent with a life threatening violent encounter."

The detective also questioned Zimmerman's account of being afraid of Martin, who was 17 and unarmed when he was killed on Feb. 26.

Serino's report is the latest in the see-saw of information released alternately by the state and the defense, with chunks of it seemingly damning for Zimmerman, while other parts appear to support his claim of shooting Martin in self defense.

ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:09 pm

Porky....another viable theory.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:11 pm

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-06-27/news/os-george-zimmeman-clothes-20120627_1_chains-hearing-street-clothes
George Zimmerman asks judge to let him wear street clothes, no chains at bond hearing

--snipped--

George Zimmerman is asking a judge to let him wear street clothes but no shackles at Friday's bond hearing.

There will be news crews there, wrote defense attorney Mark O'Mara, and "the manner in which Mr. Zimmerman is portrayed by the media will have a tremendous impact on his ability to receive a fair trial."

Before Zimmerman's last bail hearing April 20, O'Mara made the same request. Circuit Judge Kenneth Lester Jr. agreed to let the defendant wear street clothes instead of a Seminole County Jail jumpsuit but insisted that he be in chains.

Zimmerman appeared in a blue suit that was at least two sizes too big with his hands cuffed to a chain around his waist and his ankles shackled.

In his motion, O'Mara wrote that at Friday's hearing, the chains are unnecessary and pointed out that Zimmerman has twice surrendered to authorities when he knew he was going to jail.

http://www.flcourts18.org/PDF/Press_Releases/Motion%20to%20Permit%20Defendant%20to%20Appear%20in%20Civilian%20Clothing.pdf
--June 25/2012---motion to permit defendant to appear in civilian clothing and without restraints
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by alabama52 Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:12 pm

ellejay wrote:--george's latest comm order----snacking, snacking as usual.

Ha, only $10.00 spent on his debit calling card.

alabama52

Back to top Go down

Post by back2back19 Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:21 pm

Porky wrote:back2back. To add, his own version contradicts itself. 1 second before the shot he was in imminent danger of getting beaten to death. But after the shot, he doesn't know whether the bullet made a deadly hit or immobilized Travon so it would reason that he would STILL be screaming if those in fact were his screams

Yes, it would. Especially if TM spoke.

back2back19

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:51 pm

http://twitter.com/#!/JeffWeinerOS

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS
Breaking: More #GeorgeZimmerman discovery to be released at 2 p.m. Two "voice exemplars," state says. #TrayvonMartin
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:57 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WY3bQjzvzHM&feature=relmfu

The Watcher

Published on Jun 23, 2012 by LLMPapa

Many eyes are watching Zimmerman's lies.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by serenaz1 Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:58 pm

Thanks for the info, chickenbutt! :)
serenaz1
serenaz1

Back to top Go down

Post by serenaz1 Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:02 pm

I'd heard people talking about getting direct access to the State's discovery cump site and finally found out how to do it:

Send an email to JBarnard@coj.net asking for a login ID. It may take a little while, depending on how many requests they have, but you'll then get an ID & password assigned. I haven't received mine yet, so don't know how it's setup. People had a problem with the video formats not playing, not sure what that's about.

This way we can get it raw before the media gets a hold of it and maybe alters things. :)
serenaz1
serenaz1

Back to top Go down

Post by serenaz1 Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:11 pm

ellejay wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WY3bQjzvzHM&feature=relmfu

The Watcher

Published on Jun 23, 2012 by LLMPapa

Many eyes are watching Zimmerman's lies.

Sad that was touching, thanks ellejay!
serenaz1
serenaz1

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:14 pm

--george's defense fund---when it 1st "opened for business" omara had said that george would be paying taxes on $$$$$'s that rolled in------now they are "gifts" and non-taxable??

http://www.gzlegalcase.com/index.php/press-releases?start=15
Details Regarding the George Zimmerman Defense Fund--on 04 May 2012.

Will Mr. Zimmerman Have to Pay Taxes on the Money Donated?

Yes. Donated funds are considered income and are taxable.

http://gzdefensefund.com/donate/index.php/fund-q-a

GZ Defense FUND---Wednesday, 27 June 2012
Fund Q&A

Are donations to the George Zimmerman Legal Defense Fund taxable?

Donations for the George Zimmerman Legal Defense Fund are not tax deductible to the donor as they are gifts and are similarly not taxable to George Zimmerman.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:17 pm

Thnx ellejay. Above info has my head spinning. Now I need an Excedrin! Very Happy
Marica
Marica

Mood : Bang Head

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:26 pm

http://globalgrind.com/news/george-zimmerman-voice-samples-released-compared-trayvon-martin-audio

--snipped--

The recordings released today were from March 22nd, the day Special. Prosecutor Angela Corey was given the case.

Zimmerman made voice samples for cops so they could test and compare who was screaming for help on that 911 call. The voice on the call has been highly debated, as many say it is Trayvon calling for help, while Zimmerman believes it is him screaming for help.

The audio samples released are mostly silent and it appears parts were removed before being made public - although there is some distant yelling heard.

In the exemplars we hear many cries of "Help me!" although Investigator Dale Gilbreath testified at Zimmerman's first bond hearing and said that FBI tests were inconclusive.

Stay tuned for more...

ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:29 pm

http://soundcloud.com/producermatthew/state-v-zimmerman-voice
State v. Zimmerman: Voice Exemplar March 22 2012 5:09

Released June 27, 2012 as part of State Attorney's Office discovery of evidence presentation.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by serenaz1 Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:32 pm

ellejay wrote:--george's defense fund---when it 1st "opened for business" omara had said that george would be paying taxes on $$$$$'s that rolled in------now they are "gifts" and non-taxable??

{snipped}

Oh geez, that's just peachy! So now after he kills a kid, he gets to roll in the dough for free! So now big donors will just make their's under the $10k(if it's still that amt) limit to bypass the reporting requirement to the IRS.

serenaz1
serenaz1

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:33 pm

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/videogallery/70726402/News/Zimmerman-reenacts-yells-heard-in-911-call
George Zimmerman Reenacts Yells Heard In 911 Call

--IMO george's reenacted calls for "Help!" sound NOTHING like what we heard on the 911 call (when----IMO---trayvon is screaming for his life ...)
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by back2back19 Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:38 pm

ellejay wrote:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/videogallery/70726402/News/Zimmerman-reenacts-yells-heard-in-911-call
George Zimmerman Reenacts Yells Heard In 911 Call

Um, they don't sound alike at all IMO. :/

back2back19

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:17 pm

CherokeeNative wrote:As I recall, in the video statements and/or reenactment, GZ indicates that he doesn't know why they did not take him to the hospital the evening of the shooting - yet the arresting officer claims that the SFD offered to take GZ to the hospital and he declined. In fact, the officer asked him again once at the station, and GZ declined again. GZ sure remembers things differently that everyone else.

The report released yesterday contains a key element to the investigative findings that "Investigative findings show the physical dimensions of Trayvon, and that of GZ coupled with the absence of any specialized training in hand to hand combat between either combatant, did not place GZ in any extraordinary or exceptional disadvantage of apparent physical ability or defensive capacity. Investigative findings show the physical injuries displayed by GZ are marginally consistent with a life-threatening violent episode as described by him, during which neither a deadly weapon nor deadly force was deployed by Trayvon Martin." This goes towards the case law that states that you can meet force with like force, but not more (i.e., you can't use a gun in a fist fight). Plus, GZ wasn't at a disadvantage as far as size and hand to hand combat - yet, GZ had no defensive wounds...meaning IMO rather than fight back, he simply pulled his gun and shot.

Lastly, the fact that GZ claims that Trayvon punched him causing him to fall and that Trayvon immediatey climbed on top of him and started beating him doesn't explain how the two ended up many feet south of the T....are we supposed to believe they rolled that far? LOL Not likely IMO.

IMO this is not a slam dunk SYG case - as Hornsbey noted many weeks ago, GZ is going to have problems explaining why he was anywhere south of the T. Given the non911 tape and the many discrepancies in GZ's stories, there is a reasonable cause to believe that GZ was pursuing Trayvon.

I totally agree. Even O'Mara stated when he first came on that he most likely wouldn't be taking the SYG approach. What led up to the confrontation eliminates this from being a SYG. Maybe he will go for self defense, but that's even going to be hard to do. Zimmerman had a loaded gun. He states that he was in fear for his life, yet he leaves his car to go after Trayvon. Going thru a dark alley like scenerio, there is no doubt that Zimmerman was holding his gun in his hand. I believe when Trayvon saw the gun is when he started screaming. The screaming brought the neighbors out and Zimmerman knew that, so he switched it to make the neighbors think that it was him who was screaming. This is also the reason that Zimmerman made mention of having screamed. Why would he have done that, the average person would not have even thought about that after the incident. But Zimmerman wanted it to be noted that it was him who was screaming to help his SYG defense.

I am a license gun holder and I can say this with surity, I may scream AFTER I shoot someone, but I wouldn't be screaming while I had the gun pointed at the so called "bad guy". It just doesn't make sense. I think that Zimmerman shot Trayvon while he was screaming which abruptly stopped the screaming (because the perosn who was screaming was Trayvon and he was shot)....For one, it's pretty hard to scream while having your head ponded into the pavement, it's also pretty hard to scream while someone is also holding you mouth and nose closed (as Zimmerman claims). Zimmerman knew immediately that the screaming would hamper his self defense claim.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:42 pm

Thanks for the image!
Ha ha!
CherokeeNative wrote:

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:14 pm

Chicken ass
Do you guys see any yellow fluffy stuff!
btw, thanks CN, I owe ya one
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by summerthyme Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:26 pm

I say.... I sure don't see that little triangle that i do cut off whole chickens. (ouch) Can you stand up all the way instead of bending over......I see yellow...lottalotta yellow.

You know...I looked up chickenbutt on google...and had some guy read the kid chickenbutt book. I'm thinking Good Night Moon might be a little better. Very Happy

Don't know anything about fluffy....but you are a sweetie, chickiebutt!!
summerthyme
summerthyme

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:28 pm

serenaz1 wrote:I'd heard people talking about getting direct access to the State's discovery cump site and finally found out how to do it:

Send an email to JBarnard@coj.net asking for a login ID. It may take a little while, depending on how many requests they have, but you'll then get an ID & password assigned. I haven't received mine yet, so don't know how it's setup. People had a problem with the video formats not playing, not sure what that's about.

This way we can get it raw before the media gets a hold of it and maybe alters things. :)

Nah Serenaz, this doesn't work - I tried it weeks ago. I got an email back telling me to sign up with the Clerk's office and I would have to pay by the page. No thanks.
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:29 pm

serenaz1 wrote:
ellejay wrote:--george's defense fund---when it 1st "opened for business" omara had said that george would be paying taxes on $$$$$'s that rolled in------now they are "gifts" and non-taxable??

{snipped}

Oh geez, that's just peachy! So now after he kills a kid, he gets to roll in the dough for free! So now big donors will just make their's under the $10k(if it's still that amt) limit to bypass the reporting requirement to the IRS.

Yeah, I read somewhere yesterday that Forbes Magazine did an article on this, and said that GZ would not have to pay taxes because they were gifts. Makes you sick doesn't it? The whole blasted idea makes me literally ill. barf
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:48 pm

Gizmo... Like you comment. Makes so much sense.. But then you always do!
Marica
Marica

Mood : Bang Head

Back to top Go down

Post by angela_nw Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:02 pm

Where d'y'all go? Taking a break from work and everybody's gone?
angela_nw
angela_nw

Back to top Go down

Post by Porky Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:09 pm

Me? I'm hiding out from CN and Chickenbutt crystal ball

Porky

Back to top Go down

Post by serenaz1 Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:00 pm

CherokeeNative wrote:
serenaz1 wrote:I'd heard people talking about getting direct access to the State's discovery cump site and finally found out how to do it:

Nah Serenaz, this doesn't work - I tried it weeks ago. I got an email back telling me to sign up with the Clerk's office and I would have to pay by the page. No thanks.

They must have changed the policy then because I just got my ID, signed in and all docs available for no fee. :)

serenaz1
serenaz1

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:01 pm

Suspect
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:49 am

ellejay wrote:http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-06-27/news/os-george-zimmeman-clothes-20120627_1_chains-hearing-street-clothes
George Zimmerman asks judge to let him wear street clothes, no chains at bond hearing

--snipped--

There will be news crews there, wrote defense attorney Mark O'Mara, and "the manner in which Mr. Zimmerman is portrayed by the media will have a tremendous impact on his ability to receive a fair trial."

Before Zimmerman's last bail hearing April 20, O'Mara made the same request. Circuit Judge Kenneth Lester Jr. agreed to let the defendant wear street clothes instead of a Seminole County Jail jumpsuit but insisted that he be in chains.

Zimmerman appeared in a blue suit that was at least two sizes too big with his hands cuffed to a chain around his waist and his ankles shackled.

In his motion, O'Mara wrote that at Friday's hearing, the chains are unnecessary and pointed out that Zimmerman has twice surrendered to authorities when he knew he was going to jail.

http://www.flcourts18.org/PDF/Press_Releases/Motion%20to%20Permit%20Defendant%20to%20Appear%20in%20Civilian%20Clothing.pdf
--June 25/2012---motion to permit defendant to appear in civilian clothing and without restraints

I know O'Mara is going to ride on the fact that Zimmerman came in voluntarily both times. Actually he had no choice, his face was all over the media as far as the UK and possibly further. He couldn't run anywhere. Plus he was still so sure of himself and the fact that he would be believed and this would all go away, so why run. But I bet when the going gets a littler tuffer and things don't look too good for him, he will run. The mere fact that he was holding on to that passport and lying about the amount of money he had makes him a flight risk in my books. I just hope that Judge Lester saw George for what he really is and either gives him a hugh bond or none at all. George will probably tell Shellie that she needs to run also roflao

Also, George did try to change his appearance a little, he let his hair grow out a little and he shaved off all the hair on his face. I bet had he been shaved to begin with and had hair to begin with, it would have been the opposite, he would have grown facial hair and shaved his head. (to me this indicates a change in appearance).

I can't wait til the 9am tomorrow.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:54 am

alabama52 wrote:
ellejay wrote:--george's latest comm order----snacking, snacking as usual.

Ha, only $10.00 spent on his debit calling card.

I guess O'Mara gave him strict orders not to communicate with anyone. I mean really, his coding needs a little help. roflao

Remember CA, she didn't speak to anyone all the time she was in jail once the reality set in that everything that is said is being recorded and it will never be in his favor. Shellie and family are probably sending messages to and from George via O'Mara.

When my son called me from jail it cost 5.00 a call, so if it works the same with a calling card, that means he made 2 calls. He probably is just saying, I'm here and I'm OK.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:07 am

Porky wrote:Me? I'm hiding out from CN and Chickenbutt crystal ball

They both crack me up. I have to laugh out loud when I see them discussing "chicken butts"

Too funny....

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:22 am

serenaz1 wrote:
CherokeeNative wrote:

They must have changed the policy then because I just got my ID, signed in and all docs available for no fee. :)

I am going to try again then - I am sure I have my old email, I am going to look for it. Honest, I didn't make it up. Very Happy
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next