Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Approach for TM/GZ Case

+19
Alessandra_Deux
Puzzler
justanopinion
MollyK
ClaireUncensored
Gizmo711
KZ
KimmyK
Porky
serenaz1
WeeBonnie
angela_nw
summerthyme
Tamta
Freckles
CherokeeNative
Chickenbutt
ecossie possie
Justice4all
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New Approach for TM/GZ Case - Page 2 Empty Re: New Approach for TM/GZ Case

Post by Guest Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:41 pm

WeeBonnie wrote:To finish my thought...

If MOM wasn't making some odd choices in his appeal for funding (which is in an of itself a new and odd thing) we'd not be criticising him. It's understood that he has a job to do. But please understand, it's an aspect of the case here that some would like to discuss without having others look down on them for doing so.
If anyone feels they don't like an aspect, there's an option to explain why, or ignore it. But saying others aren't objective because they want to discuss lawyers tactics makes no sense to me. Getting upset at people discussing something currently news worthy makes even less sense to me.

My apologies for the chopped up post. Gotta fix the laptop sooner rather than ter.

There is a thread to discuss your complaint about the funding now, it is only one aspect of this case, there are many & although it is one case, there are many aspects & they are not overlapping many times. If you are referring to my post & I don't know if you are, it's not about being objective about MOM representing GZ or even asking for donations, it's understanding that it is legal, I clearly stated MOM is doing his job, you can bitch about it till the cows come home, it's not going to change his representation of Zimmerman or the way he does it, he is just doing his job as a criminal defense attorney, most objective people accept & understand that. Nobody has to like it but it doesn't change anything except reading the complaints by some about MOM doing something legally.

Last edited by art tart on Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:45 pm

I hope RC doesn't decide to close the thread because some have stated openly they are going to defy the rules.

Everyone shouldn't be punished for the choices of a few imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:50 pm

Are there some boundaries on what can be posted in GD threads? Can you please clarify?
What did I miss? TIA!

art tart wrote:I hope RC doesn't decide to close the thread because some have stated openly they are going to defy the rules.

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:08 pm

WeeBonnie wrote:Are there some boundaries on what can be posted in GD threads? Can you please clarify?
What did I miss? TIA!

art tart wrote:I hope RC doesn't decide to close the thread because some have stated openly they are going to defy the rules.

There is a thread for the pay pal account now to discuss the likes/dislikes of the method of asking for donations. If there is a thread set up for the subject, I think it is supposed to be discussed there as it is at countless other blogs. Valhall/mods at HM spent a lot of time moving comments to correct threads, or deleting them entirely if they were not posted correctly or off topic. we all knew what was expected, it's not a big deal, really.

I did not direct my comment at you about the thread closing but at those that have stated openly they are going to defy what little RC has ask of them.. You are not one of them. It's going to take a few days for everybody to get used to more thread offerings, but imo, its going to be just fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by angela_nw Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:15 pm

WeeBonnie wrote:Are there some boundaries on what can be posted in GD threads? Can you please clarify? What did I miss? TIA! ...

Maybe I misunderstood but I thought we could what we want in the general thread, but if we want to take something to another thread we can. ?
angela_nw
angela_nw

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:27 pm

angela_nw wrote:
WeeBonnie wrote:Are there some boundaries on what can be posted in GD threads? Can you please clarify? What did I miss? TIA! ...

Maybe I misunderstood but I thought we could what we want in the general thread, but if we want to take something to another thread we can. ?

I believe that "General Discussion" means that you can discuss, debate, examine, and make comments about all aspects of the topic at hand.
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:35 pm

No one is "defying the rules" ArtTart. Please read KZ's posts, and to assist you, I will provide you with excerpts:

First, no one is trying to TAKE AWAY a discussion venue from ANY poster/s. I think it's too bad that offering MORE threads for specific conversations is being interpreted as a covert/ overt technique to DISCOURAGE conversation. Or worse yet, some kind of punishment! What is up with THAT?? If you went to a dinner party expecting apple pie for dessert, and the host presented apple pie, AND 3 other choices, would you feel cheated? Vaguely
BBM

I read this to mean that we are free to post to the general thread as we see fit. Since I was expecting apple pie for dessert, just because there are three other choices, does not stop me from choosing the apple pie.
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative

Mood : Feeling beat up

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:37 pm

Okay- that was my understanding too. I missed restrictions listed. I don't see any defiance or need to squelch discussion as much as people voicing their concerns and preferences.
I keep checking others' posts to see where I'd put them and I'm not ever sure where.
It's comforting that it's not just my own posts that defy my attempts to file them in another thread!

Alessandra_Deux wrote:
angela_nw wrote:

I believe that "General Discussion" means that you can discuss, debate, examine, and make comments about all aspects of the topic at hand.

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:42 pm

art tart wrote:
WeeBonnie wrote:Are there some boundaries on what can be posted in GD threads? Can you please clarify?
What did I miss? TIA!

There is a thread for the pay pal account now to discuss the likes/dislikes of the method of asking for donations. If there is a thread set up for the subject, I think it is supposed to be discussed there as it is at countless other blogs. Valhall/mods at HM spent a lot of time moving comments to correct threads, or deleting them entirely if they were not posted correctly or off topic. we all knew what was expected, it's not a big deal, really.

I did not direct my comment at you about the thread closing but at those that have stated openly they are going to defy what little RC has ask of them.. You are not one of them. It's going to take a few days for everybody to get used to more thread offerings, but imo, its going to be just fine.

You are entitled to your opinion. As I am mine....I don't like it at all.

BBM

Last edited by Chickenbutt on Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:09 pm

I'm open to having a thread for just about any case here on RC. The only time I have a problem is when a case starts generating numerous arguments, complaints, drama, etc and causes me and the mods to have to work overtime. My wife and kids also don't like things that cause me to work overtime here on the site.

Sorry I let this go on for so long, but I wasn't in the mood for it today. Modding is actually one of my least favorite things to do on the site. I enjoy discussing and updating cases, and as an admin, I enjoy adding features and enhancements to the site, and doing anything else I can to make it more user friendly.

I will talk to KZ and we will take your opinions under consideration and hopefully establish some guidelines soon.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by serenaz1 Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:25 pm

Justice4all wrote:I'm open to having a thread for just about any case here on RC. The only time I have a problem is when a case starts generating numerous arguments, complaints, drama, etc and causes me and the mods to have to work overtime. My wife and kids also don't like things that cause me to work overtime here on the site.

Sorry I let this go on for so long, but I wasn't in the mood for it today. Modding is actually one of my least favorite things to do on the site. I enjoy discussing and updating cases, and as an admin, I enjoy adding features and enhancements to the site, and doing anything else I can to make it more user friendly.

I will talk to KZ and we will take your opinions under consideration and hopefully establish some guidelines soon.

Thanks for everything you do J4A & KZ! :)

serenaz1
serenaz1

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:07 am

Thanks so much! I love guidelines. I posted something about witness statements in the dump post because we are anticipating a few. I scratched my head a bit and decided that's where people would find it most valuable (I mean eventually they will be dumped- right?)
Anyway I added a note that I don't care if it gets moved because I think others have a better sense right now of how to categorize these things.
I guess if it's not good there you can always move it back to GD?
Anyway the article I linked is a good overview of evidence release so far.

Justice4all wrote:I'm open to having a thread for just about any case here on RC. The only time I have a problem is when a case starts generating numerous arguments, complaints, drama, etc and causes me and the mods to have to work overtime. My wife and kids also don't like things that cause me to work overtime here on the site.

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:23 am

So I went to one thread and saw something that someone commented on. I remembered reading something on another thread that perfectly addressed her thoughts. The problem was I couldn't remember which thread I had seen it on so I had to go thru three threads until I found it. So once I copied the link, I couldn't remember which thread I was originally on and had to go back and search thru the threads to find where to post the answer. Maybe I am just forgetful, but that was a chore!
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:24 am

My opinion is that it is much easier to moderate one thread about a particular topic than eight threads about the same topic. I don't think there is a need for sub-threads because we now have a Library.

I haven't posted a lot lately on the George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin thread, but I have been reading the comments because I want to continue to be informed about the case. I have been following the story from the very beginning, since the news about the shooting was just a blurb in the local paper.

Since the thread was reopened, there haven't been any kind of incidents, the discussion was running smoothly, everyone was being very cordial and civilized, even when they had to agree to disagree, until the discussion was stirred into a different direction.

I thought we had left behind the arguments about Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and the black civil rights leaders back at The Hinky Meter, where it was a matter of contention. We can't change history, everything happened in the way that it did for a reason, we have come a long way since the civil demonstrations against the Sanford Police Department and the Seminole District Attorney took place. It is time to move on from the subject and concentrate on what is taking place right now.

Zimmerman was charged and arrested, we are now looking forward for a trial to take place, my suggestion is that all of us should focus on discussing the news about what is happening with the case at the present time; the hearings, the court documents, the evidence that is being released, etc.
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:35 am

I concur with most of this. The library threads are great- but maybe they could be be paired with "sister" threads that are open to those that want to do a deeper dive and give opinions and analysis of what is contained in the library? Right now the threads seem to be a lot more than we need. But I can see how hat could change way down the road. I'm just not sure that a narrower focused discussion is going to frequently appeal to me. I like hearing the latest guess I might get lost looking for it?
I'd certainly be missing some fascinating discussions here that tie together a few of he seperate topics and how they effect each other and help form people theories or opinions. So I'm grateful we'd still have GD for that.

Alessandra_Deux wrote:My opinion is that it is much easier to moderate one thread about a particular topic than eight threads about the same topic. I don't think there is a need for sub-threads because we now have a Library.

I haven't posted a lot lately on the George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin thread, but I have been reading the comments because I want to continue to be informed about the case. I have been following the story from the very beginning, since the news about the shooting was just a blurb in the local paper.

Since the thread was reopened, there haven't been any kind of incidents, the discussion was running smoothly, everyone was being very cordial and civilized, even when they had to agree to disagree, until the discussion was stirred into a different direction.

I thought we had left behind the arguments about Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and the black civil rights leaders back at The Hinky Meter, where it was a matter of contention. We can't change history, everything happened in the way that it did for a reason, we have come a long way since the civil demonstrations against the Sanford Police Department and the Seminole District Attorney took place. It is time to move on from the subject and concentrate on what is taking place right now.

Zimmerman was charged and arrested, we are now looking forward for a trial to take place, my suggestion is that all of us should focus on discussing the news about what is happening with the case at the present time; the hearings, the court documents, the evidence that is being released, etc.

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:00 am

Whichever approach we end up using, a quick way to keep up with all discussions in this case is the following:

Go to the top of the page after you finish reading the thread you clicked on. A quick way to go to the top is to click any of the up arrows next to any of the posts.

Click on actions right above the page numbers at the top right of the thread.

Click View posts since last visit.

If there are any new posts in this case, there will be a small orange box with an arrow to the left of the topic title.

Click the small orange box to go to the first new post since you last read that particular topic. If there is more than one thread showing an orange box, you can right-click the orange boxes and open the threads in separate tabs.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:23 am

Justice4all wrote:Whichever approach we end up using, a quick way to keep up with all discussions in this case is the following:

Go to the top of the page after you finish reading the thread you clicked on. A quick way to go to the top is to click any of the up arrows next to any of the posts.

If there are any new posts in this case, there will be a small orange box with an arrow to the left of the topic title.

Click the small orange box to go to the first new post since you last read that particular topic. If there is more than one thread showing an orange box, you can right-click the orange boxes and open the threads in separate tabs.

Thank you! I didn't notice that feature until you pointed it out, the "Actions" button is very cool.
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:24 am

@ by Justice4all Today at 12:00 am
~~~~~

J4A, thanks for that info. I copy and pasted your comment on the Help! Your thread for Questions and Answers.

Really cool feature!

http://www.realitychatter.com/t3816p100-help-your-thread-for-questions-and-answers#163656
RC - Help thread
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:23 am

art tart wrote:
What did I miss? TIA!

I try not to enter others conversations, I like peace. But it seems that the ones who complain about other posters are the actual ones that start all the arguements. I haven't seen anyone bash you when you have a different opinion on a case. Do you mean when someone doesn't agree with you that they are bashing you. I read all (well almost all) the posts in the am because it's the only time that I have to go back and read. I see everyone being respectful and never cmplaining about being bashed. Can you please direct me to these so called posts that are bashing you? Or could it be that they are only defending themselves against one of your attacks on them, there is a difference you know. ( I guess one would say "no pun intended" that they are standing their ground).

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:33 am

I missed a day and half of being here with ya'll guys so once again I'm confused but it is OK because it seems I stay confused.
This is a case that everyone has a different opinion and to me that is OK.
I really don't care if someone respectfully disagrees with me because we all have opinions from our own life experience and what we hold dear as our own moral and value system.
It doesn't make anybody right, wrong good or bad. It is what it is. This would be a very boring word if we all had the same opinions.
There are opinions that I may take a consideration and might even change my mind, there are some things that nobody could change my mind.
What people are calling argument I call health debate.
The only time I would have a problem with the debate is if someone was attack personally because as I said there is no right or wrong or good or bad they are only opinions.
They only way I think we could avoid any problems is not to post to anyone that has a different opinion and I would hate to see that happen because a people we would not grow without health debated.
Of cours IMO
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:44 am

I'd also like to give warm thanks and a shout out for the new (to me anyway) delete button. I feel much better about screwing up.

I am wondering how I can move a posts or a conversation from one topic to another.
All MOM stuff but it veered from tactics to Internet and Pay Pal.
I'm afraid this is leading to more moderation and deleted posts. Sorry!

Justice4all wrote:Whichever approach we end up using, a quick way to keep up with all discussions in this case is the following:

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by serenaz1 Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:00 am

WeeBonnie wrote:I'd also like to give warm thanks and a shout out for the new (to me anyway) delete button. I feel much better about screwing up.

Thanks for pointing that out, WB, I hadn't noticed it before.

And also thanks J4A for the tip below, it will also be very helpful!

serenaz1
serenaz1

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinky Refugee Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:06 am

serenaz1 wrote:
WeeBonnie wrote:I'd also like to give warm thanks and a shout out for the new (to me anyway) delete button. I feel much better about screwing up.

Thanks for pointing that out, WB, I hadn't noticed it before.

And also thanks J4A for the tip below, it will also be very helpful!

A big thanks from me also! Even before the new added threads were posted I was having to spend time hunting for the general thread even! lol Now I am not scared to click on those big blue up and down arrows! LOL
Hinky Refugee
Hinky Refugee

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:32 am

art tart wrote:
justanopinion wrote:KZ I spend alot of time on the various cases that I have participated in discussing. There are aspects of the case that I am not particularly interested in; such as assumptions about who contributes to paypal. Although I do like to read about how it is being allocated etc... MOM isn't one of my favourite people but he has a job... and that is to represent the low life and smarmy out there as well as the innocent. If he gets rich in the process ... oh well ... as that is why he is what he is and the price he accepts for not being able to look at himself in the mirror and to drown out the little voice of consciousness that he may or may not have.

This new format does serve a purpose and gives us the freedom of choice. As an old hinky I found it difficult to familiarize with RC but adapted.. and this too will grow on me... Thank you for all you do to keep us inline! Very Happy

justanopinion, your thoughts are correct imo, Val did it the same way, if KZhad been here from the day HM closed, she would have set it up exactly the way it is now.

Too, it's going to make it real easy to look back on the specific thread for information. If you wanted to look up an old link as it used to be, you would have to go through thousands of posts probably unrelated to the information you were looking for, nobody has that much time. A good example is Pay PAL, if it had been set up the way it is now, you could quickly read old articles from shared links on Pay Pal. Any former HM members know this as you have stated you are & so am I & countless others.

There were never multiple active threads on any topic at THM, a thread was locked when a new one was started on the same topic, it was always that way from the time I registered at THM, which was before the Casey Anthony trial started.

I thought the Library was created with the purpose of having access to information about the case. The purpose of the thread is for people to write their opinions about information that has been released, if you are looking for specific information about the case, you go to the Library, there is where you can have access to the documents about the case that has been released to the public, to the audio and video recordings, to media transcripts, press conferences, press releases, etc., e.g., if you want to know what the judge said when he issued an order on a particular date, you go to the Library to look for that document, you don't have to read twenty pages of comments, and that's is precisely the reason why I think that creating a Library was a fantastic idea.

Last edited by Alessandra_Deux on Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:03 pm; edited 4 times in total
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by angela_nw Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:35 am

After going from thread to thread this morning I am feeling blue about losing the cohesiveness of the discussions we had before.
I am thinking, if MOM's handling of the defense, his statements and the media are mainstream enough to be featured on Piers Morgan, then wouldn't they be central to our main discussion? It seems to me, that the only time we begin to rufffle each others' feathers is when the discussion turns to the issue of race and/or racism. Could we keep all discussions together and just have a separate thread for those who want to go into a deeper discussion of racism and how it plays a part in this case or in the world in general? That could be a very interesting separate thread, while keeping all the facets of the current case together so we can go back to discussing it. The way it is right now, it does feel like running from room to room, wondering what room one is in and where to find everyone.
Appreciation for mods here - this does go beyond the call of duty to moderate a site like this!
angela_nw
angela_nw

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:16 am

angela_nw wrote:After going from thread to thread this morning I am feeling blue about losing the cohesiveness of the discussions we had before.
I am thinking, if MOM's handling of the defense, his statements and the media are mainstream enough to be featured on Piers Morgan, then wouldn't they be central to our main discussion? It seems to me, that the only time we begin to rufffle each others' feathers is when the discussion turns to the issue of race and/or racism. Could we keep all discussions together and just have a separate thread for those who want to go into a deeper discussion of racism and how it plays a part in this case or in the world in general? That could be a very interesting separate thread, while keeping all the facets of the current case together so we can go back to discussing it. The way it is right now, it does feel like running from room to room, wondering what room one is in and where to find everyone.
Appreciation for mods here - this does go beyond the call of duty to moderate a site like this!

I totally agree Angela. I can understand moving a hot button issue to a separate thread where those who want to discuss that aspect of the case may do so - specifically, the racial undertones of the case seem to be what causes people to get offended, so if that had its own topic, people going to that thread are forewarned. As CB noticed yesterday, people are currently discussing the same topics all over the various threads that have been opened. Otherwise, for continuity and cohesiveness, I believe we should have one main discussion thread, plus our library. That's my opinion, and thanks for giving it consideration. Cool
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative

Mood : Feeling beat up

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:42 am

I agree with the sentiments but in relooking at it, it's actually the sharing of opinions that are different that seems to be upsetting some people. So there seems to be choices- library threads- where there are no opinions or threads to support the opinions that are less popular? In this case it was that MOMs strategy was offensive.
I'm not sure if there are other opinions people are tired of hearing about "endlessly" because they are not "fact based" or "objective" but that was the exact pain point that led to race being brought in. People had been doing really well agreeing to disagree and not taking anything personally for hundreds and hundreds of posts.
I think its important to note the issue of race wasn't brought it except to derail and inflame discussion that some people found annoying (criticism of the defense).
So I'm not sure the race thread would help unless it's just a repository for OT flame bait.
But yeah, there are too many threads. And too much of the same content on different ones. And there is no way this is less moderation, it would have to be triple the work!
And I don't see the value in that.

angela_nw wrote:After going from thread to thread this morning I am feeling blue about losing the cohesiveness of the discussions we had before.

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:18 am

An evidence discsussion thread would be great.
Tamta
Tamta

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:36 am

Go ahead and discuss anything in the general discussion thread, but if you want to discuss a specific aspect of the case in more detail and the general discussion isn't going in that direction, then you can try discussing it in one of the sub threads.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:47 am

Thanks J4A
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by KZ Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:46 pm

Question to members: Would you like a separate thread to discuss all things related to Witness 9?
KZ
KZ

Back to top Go down

New Approach for TM/GZ Case - Page 2 Empty RE: New Approach for TM/GZ Case

Post by hello clarice Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:17 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:I agree that RC is RC and THM was THM. We all came here, learned their system and became used to it. I don't remember THM having 7 threads to comment on about one case, unless it was during a trial. I like CN's analogy about the kitchen tables. Or as I look at it....speed posting. One post here, one post there, asking people to go to such and such a thread to respond, or telling others to follow me here to discuss this. I just find it all too confusing. I just can't see how this is better than the original. And I thought people were behaving pretty well in the general thread. If you want to have a hot button thread, like CN suggested, then that would work. I find this format to cumbersome and hard to navigate. JMO
I'm with you CB!
hello clarice
hello clarice

Mood : Scared

Back to top Go down

New Approach for TM/GZ Case - Page 2 Empty RE: New Approach for TM/GZ Case

Post by hello clarice Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:25 pm

CherokeeNative wrote:
Chickenbutt wrote:AT, I go no where but here at RC. Wait, I have been to Websleuths in the past, could not find what I wanted to read about so I left and never went back. Remember when your mom used to say "If everyone jumped off the bridge would you?" Just because everyone does it doesn't, imo, make it better. So I guess I will just keep posting on the General thread and if I get spanked then I will quit posting about GZ altogether. I will not troll thru 7 threads looking for the "right" place to post. I will continue to post on other threads that I am interested in. JMO

I DITTO those sentiments exactly CB. This is what made RC unique and why I post here. If I had liked the other blogs' format, I would have probably never found RC - but I purposely never posted at the others because I did not like their format. It appears from reading the responses that those who do not follow this thread exclusively are the ones that do not have a problem with the change-up JMO - for those of us that are only following the GZ thread, it appears that we prefer the original format. With that said, I will continue to post exclusively here on the general thread and if I am admonished for it, I will forego posting altogether.
Very well said. When THM closed down I went to several other sites seeking orphan status I found most formats difficult to navigate. To this day I have never been able to find my way around WS! JMO
hello clarice
hello clarice

Mood : Scared

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2