Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lindsay Logan PROBATION REVOKED!

4 posters

Go down

Lindsay Logan PROBATION REVOKED! Empty Lindsay Logan PROBATION REVOKED!

Post by Guest Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:50 pm

Dr. Keith Ablow is a psychiatrist and has written an opinion piece for FOX;

Should-Lindsay-lohan-be-monitored-for-next-decade-for-her-own-good?

Dr. Albow states
When a person, famous or not, demonstrates an inability or unwillingness to take control of his or her life in a way that would give a reasonable individual assurance that no terrible harm will come to her (or someone else), and when a law is also broken, it is time for the court to trigger an aggressive psychiatric protocol.

Lindsay Lohan was arrested, again—this time for allegedly punching a woman in the face at 4 a.m. today, inside a Manhattan nightclub. She was also charged Thursday with giving false information to police about a motor vehicle accident during June, resisting an officer and reckless driving.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/11/30/should-lindsay-lohan-be-monitored-for-next-decade-for-her-own-good/?intcmp=features#ixzz2DjH6ilO2

Josh Powell was a ticking time bomb, I wish someone .would have done a national news story about him and intervened before he murdered Charlie/Braden, but then, they were not celebrities. Sad Sad Sad

Last edited by art tart on Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Lindsay Logan PROBATION REVOKED! Empty Re: Lindsay Logan PROBATION REVOKED!

Post by Guest Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:58 pm

A miserable self destructive POS imo, but I am never surprised to see her arrested again and again, threatened again and again, and nothing, nothing ever happens to her, but I continue to rubber neck and cuss at her.

I am so tired of the self absorbed Kardashin's and their momager mother, they are outrageous imo. My adult daughter says, 'but mom, they are so sweet.' LMAO, how would she know.

Just when I thought I would puke over reading about Lindsey, I read this story about a REAL HERO..

NYPD officer's Christmas-spirit kindness for homeless man goes viral

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/11/30/nypd-officer-christmas-spirit-kindness-for-homeless-man-goes-viral/#ixzz2DjJkhHJ4

NYPD officer says fame over act of kindness "surreal"

video and article;
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505266_162-57556370/nypd-officer-says-fame-over-act-of-kindness-surreal/

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:31 pm

I agree with you Art tart. I think Lindsey should first and foremost be locked up. If you or I did all the things she did, they would have arrested us and let us think long and hard in jail. Then after she serves her time (detoxing) she should be on probation for a good long time. She is self-destructive, egocentric and rich....bad combination.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:51 pm

tesstruhart = I was thinking today about Robert Downing Jr. (I think that is his last name,) but for years he stayed in so much trouble over repeated drug abuse and getting arrested for heavy drugs. Eventually he was sent to prison and it changed his life. His career is bigger than ever, Iron MAN, the Avenger's, etc. I am so happy for him and his wife, they had their first child this year. Sometimes it truly takes tough love in the Court's like in this case to save a life. I saw RD Jr pick up an award and he was so humbled and greatful for the opportunity to continue to act. I have no doubt he would have been dead had the Court not stepped in and imposed a sentence, instead of threatened real jail time.

L Lohan comes from a miserable family, her idiot father went on a talk show and did a paternity test on a 17 year old girl and low/behold, that POS was the baby daddy. Micheal Lohan had fathered this girl while he was married to nutjob Dina Lohan but had always denied the possiblity he could be the father, Dina and Micheal have 4 kids total together. Lindsey said ''she wouldn't acknowledge the girl and wanted nothing to do with her.'' The 17 yr old daughter of Micheal Lohan said, "I want nothing to do w/the Lohan's, their all trash." LMAO

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:35 pm

art tart wrote:tesstruhart = I was thinking today about Robert Downing Jr. (I think that is his last name,) but for years he stayed in so much trouble over repeated drug abuse and getting arrested for heavy drugs. Eventually he was sent to prison and it changed his life. His career is bigger than ever, Iron MAN, the Avenger's, etc. I am so happy for him and his wife, they had their first child this year. Sometimes it truly takes tough love in the Court's like in this case to save a life. I saw RD Jr pick up an award and he was so humbled and greatful for the opportunity to continue to act. I have no doubt he would have been dead had the Court not stepped in and imposed a sentence, instead of threatened real jail time.

L Lohan comes from a miserable family, her idiot father went on a talk show and did a paternity test on a 17 year old girl and low/behold, that POS was the baby daddy. Micheal Lohan had fathered this girl while he was married to nutjob Dina Lohan but had always denied the possiblity he could be the father, Dina and Micheal have 4 kids total together. Lindsey said ''she wouldn't acknowledge the girl and wanted nothing to do with her.'' The 17 yr old daughter of Micheal Lohan said, "I want nothing to do w/the Lohan's, their all trash." LMAO
While you can't pick your daddy you certainly CAN be in control of your own life's choices. I am sure she will outshine her 1/2 sibs.

LL plays the helplesss, vulnerable AND spoiled rotten, vulgar child very well.
LL's parents are her enablers anxiously waiting to be rewarded because they ARE enablers. The cycle goes on until either someone dies or someone makes an active choice to end the game.

LL needs to grow up; grow responsible; as long as she has enablers drooling to catch the crumbs of her "fame" she will not grow up. Her parents' behavior is criminal as it is destroying another person--- their own child.

LL is the princess of all in her own one person play with only her family in attendance.
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:28 pm

Lindsay Lohan's Alleged Assault Victim, Psychic Tiffany Mitchell, Meets With Gloria Allred

Because media-savvy pit bull attorney Gloria Allred, who never met a headline-grabbing scandal she couldn't admirably insert herself into, has struck again, as E! News has learned that the spotlight-seeking lawyer met with Tiffany Mitchell, the psychic and alleged LiLo assault victim, in New York today.

http://www.eonline.com/news/367511/lindsay-lohan-s-alleged-assault-victim-psychic-tiffany-mitchell-meets-with-gloria-allred

LiLo is in big trouble now money hungry Gloria A is representing the psychic LiLo hit in the face. Known for settling suits for her client's without ever entering the court room, LiLo may not have the monies Gloria is going to demand to settle this.

Back to top Go down

Post by KZ Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:33 pm

JMO, but one day soon, it's very likely that we will wake up and check the news, to discover that LiLo is dead. It almost seems inevitable she will overdose, or die in a car crash or other act of violence.

I'm not even sure she can be saved, at this point. She is crashing chaotically thru life, completely out of control. It's not going to be a pretty ending, IMO. Very sad. She was such a talented kid, but with her whacko family, she didn't stand a chance of living a clean, happy life as a celebrity actress. She's imploding before our eyes.

It's very sad.
KZ
KZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:00 pm

KZ - you are so right about LiLo being reported dead one morning, reading your post sent a chill down my spine because I fear it may indeed happen. I laughed to read Charlie Sheen sent her a check for $ 100,000.00 to pay her taxes.

Macaulay Culkin is another one I expect to have a short life. My kids loved the Home Alone movies but the last pictures I saw of him, he looked like a 'tweaker.' (is that the term for a drug addict...) He too had a miserable upbringing w/a lot of siblings, parent's divorcing and fighting over his money but he had so much promise and talent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:52 pm

timeline of events for the spiraling down of LiLo.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/fullpage/lindsay-lohan-courtroom-drama-comeback-attempts-infographic-17849332

she's been in so much trouble, I had forgotten some of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:49 pm

art tart wrote:timeline of events for the spiraling down of LiLo.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/fullpage/lindsay-lohan-courtroom-drama-comeback-attempts-infographic-17849332

she's been in so much trouble, I had forgotten some of it.
I read she has been in at least FIVE incidents where police were called JUST since January.

OOPS! According to your link, been a whole lot more.
Why don't the judges order her into rehab, jail time until she gets her act together.
She is rapidly spiraling down and there may not be much room left for her to fall.
BTW, I would order BOTH her parents to STAY out of her life. She seems to have a love/hate relationship and it is not good for her.
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:57 pm

Seems to me, if we wake up to headlines of Lindsey Lohan deceased, the court system should bear some of the blame. I know that it is all her choices, but since she has crossed the legal line more than once, twice , three times, the responsible thing for the court to do, is impose the judgement of punishment that most of the population would incur. This slap on the wrist stuff just goes to reinforce the notion that there is no consequences for ones actions.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:26 am

Lindsay Lohan’s bank accounts seized by IRS, report says

Ace Showbiz reported the IRS became impatient with Lohan when she failed to pay her debt, from the years 2009 and 2010, after earning a reported $2 million last year.

Read more:

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/12/03/lindsay-lohans-bank-accounts-seized-by-irs-report-says/?intcmp=obinsite#ixzz2EGoGg24E

A source close to the star tells us payments Lohan routinely receives to appear at clubs and events are being scrutinized by the IRS. Why? Lots of celebs receive appearance fees, and there's nothing wrong or illegal about it. In Lohan's case, however, the star routinely demands to be paid in cash, which it is then up to her to declare as income.
“For years Lindsay has been making money doing things like nightclub and party appearances and always requests to be paid in cash,” an insider told FOX411’s Pop Tarts column.
“That’s really not that uncommon, but it’s up to her to declare it. And that’s where the problem is… This latest saga is so predictable, yet so ridiculous

Read more:
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/12/05/source-irs-looking-at-lindsay-lohan-cash-appearance-payments/#ixzz2EGppVz5T

IRS seizes LiLo's bank account!

http://www.tmz.com/2012/12/03/lindsay-lohan-irs-bank-accounts-taxes/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:57 pm

Just as many of us predicted, Lindsay Lohan faces jail time. Linday had been flippant in every warning and circumstance imo, she is a thief, a liar, and a menace imo.

I TOO don't want to read about her dying, it would be a HUGE waste of a self destructive child star. This may just save her life, but ONLY Lindsay can make that determination.

LINDSAY LOHAN PROBATION REVOKED! BREAKING NEWS!

Lindsay Lohan's probation was revoked this morning in court ... just like we told you it would be ... and the judge has now set a hearing to decide whether to lock Lindsay up for the better part of a year.

Lindsay -- who wasn't present -- was arraigned this AM on charges that she lied to cops and drove recklessly when she crashed her Porsche on Pacific Coast Highway last June.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/12/12/lindsay-lohan-probation-revoked-jail/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:08 pm

Many of us here at RC predicted Lindsay's doom, not because we hate her, but because we don't want to see her die due to her self destructive personality.

Lindsay may not be capable of learning I think, but only time will time.

Time has shown us thus far, no consequence has been great enough for her to change her behavior and respect the laws we live by & respect other's.

Lindsay attacked another female, a pyschic, in a bar between 2 & 4:00 am over a man! What an idiotic, she shows aggressive behavior by attacking another female and laughs about it, but she isn't laughing now, and isn't going to be laughing at her imposed jail time imo.

I'm tired of the flippant/arrogant attitude of this broke Diva, apparently so are the Prosecutor's. I hope she gets the maximum, but sadly, in Ca., the maximum isn't much due to overcrowding.

I had to laugh, the IRS SEIZED her bank account last week because she REFUSES to pay what she owes, she request to be paid in $$$$$ for all her appearances at parties and hotels in Las Vegas so she doesn't have to report her earnings but she is B U S T E D on that account.

Charlie Sheen felt sorry for her and sent her $ 100,000.00 to pay towards her tax liens. He complains he never received a "thank you note." Shout out to Charlie, " that's not winning."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:25 pm

She faces up to 245 days in jail if the judge seeks the maximum punishment. She has been to jail four times in recent years for various violations of the probation terms set after a conviction in 1997 of driving under the influence.

Lohan was charged this month with three misdemeanors for allegedly lying to Santa Monica police in connection with the PCH accident. The charges came after the "Mean Girls" actress was arrested in New York on suspicion of third-degree assault, a misdemeanor, for allegedly punching a woman in the face at Club Avenue in Manhattan’s fashionable Meatpacking district.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2012/12/lindsay-lohan-probation-revoked.html

Linsay was charged in Ca. for the probation violation which carries the jail time, IDK if the charges she got in NY on attacking the female have any relevance to the Ca. proceeding. imo, same skank, same behavior, same menace to society.

Back to top Go down

Post by wonderingwhy Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:06 pm

art tart wrote:Lindsay Lohan’s bank accounts seized by IRS, report says

Ace Showbiz reported the IRS became impatient with Lohan when she failed to pay her debt, from the years 2009 and 2010, after earning a reported $2 million last year.

Read more:

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/12/03/lindsay-lohans-bank-accounts-seized-by-irs-report-says/?intcmp=obinsite#ixzz2EGoGg24E

A source close to the star tells us payments Lohan routinely receives to appear at clubs and events are being scrutinized by the IRS. Why? Lots of celebs receive appearance fees, and there's nothing wrong or illegal about it. In Lohan's case, however, the star routinely demands to be paid in cash, which it is then up to her to declare as income.
“For years Lindsay has been making money doing things like nightclub and party appearances and always requests to be paid in cash,” an insider told FOX411’s Pop Tarts column.
“That’s really not that uncommon, but it’s up to her to declare it. And that’s where the problem is… This latest saga is so predictable, yet so ridiculous

Read more:
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/12/05/source-irs-looking-at-lindsay-lohan-cash-appearance-payments/#ixzz2EGppVz5T

IRS seizes LiLo's bank account!

http://www.tmz.com/2012/12/03/lindsay-lohan-irs-bank-accounts-taxes/

If the clubs filed a 1099 on the payments to her, which I am sure they would report it as that is a big chunk of change to put out and she didn't report it.....
wonderingwhy
wonderingwhy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:17 pm

wonderingwhy = that must have been what happened on her IRS woes as she is busted, they were so mad they seized her checking account.

I am always shocked to read of celebrities that are in deep poop w/the IRS because they make so much $$$. Wesley Snipes owed millions to the IRS and I think he eventually went to prison, BUT, he made millions upon millions. Nicholas Cage owed so much to the IRS, he has sold 6 or 7 of his mansions to try to pay them off, but I read he still owes millions.

I can't imagine those that make that much money, poor financial advance it seems, or their greed got the best of them. Whatever happened to being humble?

Back to top Go down

Post by wonderingwhy Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:28 pm

Art Tart- In Wesley Snipes case he just flat refused to pay, thought he could get away with it..I think in some cases it is the fault of whoever manages the star's money..Some actors are very creative and don't have much business sense or they hire the wrong people to look after it..
wonderingwhy
wonderingwhy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:45 pm

wonderingwhy wrote:Art Tart- In Wesley Snipes case he just flat refused to pay, thought he could get away with it..I think in some cases it is the fault of whoever manages the star's money..Some actors are very creative and don't have much business sense or they hire the wrong people to look after it..

wonderingwhy - that's the craziest thing I've heard of about W Snipes, yep, another one above the law, I didn't know the reason he was sentenced to jail but he certainly needed to be taught a lesson. I agree, some stars are creative and perhaps in some cases too trusting with those they PAY to protect their monies, investments, etc. Stephen Baldwin got arrested last week because he owes nearly $ 400,000.00 to the IRS. Shout out to the Stars in California: your State is dead broke, pay up or get arrested.

In LiLo's case, it seems from what I have read, that scum sucking family of hers lives off the monies she makes. She too seems to have more of a sense of entitlement that some other stars that seem truly humble, LiLo is stealing clothes/shoes/accessories from a set I read about she worked on last year. She stated, "they said if I wanted something to take it," but they didn't mean for her to clean them out. I don't think they sued her but they ask for most of the items back. LiLo pleading guilty to stealing a necklace, what an idiot. I believe stealing brings bad KARMA, maybe KARMA has caught up w/Lindsey.

Back to top Go down

Post by wonderingwhy Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:54 pm

Yes, Art Tart, I think a sense of entitlement is clearly at work in LiLo's case..
wonderingwhy
wonderingwhy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down