Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #3

+20
Diana1228
lostyou
Trueblue
justanopinion
Plaidchick
Ann - Tx
tesstruhart
Alessandra_Deux
Freckles
hello clarice
Moosiesmama
18thcenturylady
olivier57
carlakay
Weeziethm
Bat Woman
Mari 68
Calypso
CuriousPortlander
Bmore
24 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #3

Post by Calypso Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:21 am

Thank you soooo much, CuriousPortlander!!!

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #3 - Page 18 803492
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #3

Post by Freckles Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:24 am

geek

NEW! Things to Visit Before I Die

1. Visit Maricopa jail commissary
2. Visitor room at Maricopa County Jail
3. Get job assignment in kitchen sharpening knives
4. Check out my new room and decor at Arizona State
Prison
5. Solitary room at Arizona State Prison
(Check it out! No bunk beds!)
6. Visit the chapel to make wedding arrangements:
Remember--- Lots of attracitve male Mormons!
(Make that guest list. Have Angela as my bride's
maid. Wedding colors: Red and black???)
7. Visit the conjugal room with new hubby
8. View the menu selection for my last meal
9. Death room at Arizona State Prison

Things to Do before my Death
1. Give Angela my breast implants
2. Update my journal
3. Cancel my magazine subscriptions
4. Fire Nurmi after giving him a piece of my mind
5. Meet a new judge in my appeals; make friends?
6. Find a better bf and get married
7. Get conjugal visits with my new hubby!!!
8. Continue my art work and sales on eBay
9. Advise for the movie written about my life!
10. See about a book publisher?
11. Learn Greek; practice my karate and yoga
12. Perfect operatic singing
13. Design more colorful prison uniforms
14. Write thank you letters to: Tootsie pops, Rock Pops, U-Haul, Starbucks, KY, BMW, LDS Missionaries; etc.
15. Write my will leave everything to Matt, the Wiccans.
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:37 am

Calypso wrote:
carlakay wrote:ok kept live feed on and after jury was dismissed and out of room Nurmi stood up and told judge that jodi aint been getting lunches? and something bout the migraine she has..I started screaming at my screen so not sure what about the migraine he had to say..but the fact this judge allowed this little conniving bitch to shut her courtroom down for the day has made me beyond furious!

Sure, but the jail should be providing her lunch. She probably ate last at 6:30am. Nurmi said she's received 2 lunches since the trial began. This is a valid complaint.

As for the migraine, who knows she lies about everything else.

Migraine may be the latest excuse for not remembering, getting early court recesses, etc. I would agree re the meals. She is probably very hungry about lunch time as it burns a lot of calories being on the stand this long. Long time between the meals. Further, I know if I go too long between meals I will sometimes trigger migraines.
Give her a sack lunch: PB, Fritos, carton of milk/juice, handful of carrots or apple slices or peeled orange. Make her pay for it out of her eBay money!

*I don't believe she should have a free ride when she has the ability to pay.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:40 am

Mylife101 wrote:Hello All,
I have been watching your board for about a week. My RC account was just activated, so I wanted to say hello. My real name is Jeannie and I live in Phoenix, AZ. I am posting as Mylife101. I work in the field of education and I am the proud parent of a wonderful 16 year old daughter. You all seem to have a lot of fun here...so, I am glad I can finally say "hello" and stop feeling as if I am spying on your conversation.
Welcome to Reality Chatter (RC), Mylife101 aka Jeannie!

I hope you enjoy posting here at RC. There are a lot of wonderful, nice folks here.

If you need any help in navigating this site, please do not hesitate to ask for help.

Here is the Link to the Help thread. There is some useful info at this link.

http://www.realitychatter.com/t3816-help-your-thread-for-questions-and-answers
RC - Help! thread

~ ~ ~ Welcome to all new members! ~ ~ ~

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:46 am

Thanks for the links and comments on Travis' finances, MyLife. Today, in court, JA did admit she was paying Travis back for DEBT she owed him. That is counter to what she presented with Nurmi.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:30 am

Freckles wrote: geek

Prison

2. Update my journal
14. Write thank you letters to: Tootsie pops, Rock Pops, U-Haul, Starbucks, KY, BMW, LDS Missionaries; etc.

Best Posting Of The Priceless!!!
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:14 am

Repost:
I am still amazed how much this reminds me of JA:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pX0yBJ5z8A

She's NOT there!
I listened to the testimony and reviewed it at youtube. JA is a watt short of being a dim bulb... she is not even a nightlight in the hallway! And she thinks her gaming playing is helping her case? Pshaw!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:36 am

Ann - Tx wrote:
carlakay wrote:

hi Bo..kinda a newcomer myself so not sure but I dont think there is one going on for this case
Hi, Bo and carlakay!

Welcome to Reality Chatter! Hope you are enjoying it here.

The Chat is available to members 24/7. It is located at the bottom of the Forum page:

http://www.realitychatter.com/forum
Reality Chatter - Forum

I popped the Chat Box out and here is a Direct Link to Live Chat:

http://www.realitychatter.com/chatbox/index.forum?
Reality Chatter - Chatbox

Just click on LogIn located in the upper right corner of the Chat box. You will be good to go. When you leave, you can click Log Out.

You and whomever are welcomed to use it any time. Usually Julie (a Mod) will clear it ever so often if she knows in advance that someone will be using it. I am not sure but sitemama might also be able to clear it. FystyAngel could also clear it.

If not, the Chat should work at a normal pace for quite some time before having to be cleared.

During several trials, Justice4All (J4A) set up a page with a Live Stream video and the chat below it. Really cool and lots of fun to chat "live" in real time!

Unfortunately, J4A is not able to be here at this time so there is no page set up for the Jody Arias trial. If he was available, I know J4A would have set up a Live Stream and Chat box for us. He would have even set up a Twitter box for us too so we could watch the tweets in addition to the Live Stream.

thank you for the welcome Ann as well as the explanation about live chat..and I also want to say a BIG thank you to Alessandra for that info regarding the sheriffs opinion regarding the lunches..it really made me feel better.
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:38 am

Puzzler wrote:Prosecutor is getting lost in the weeds with trying to claim they're the same height by an outdoor picture!

There was a commercial at this time. Can you tell me what picture, and what this was about? Thanks~

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:40 am

CuriousPortlander wrote:
Freckles wrote: geek

Prison

2. Update my journal

Best Posting Of The Priceless!!!

roflao I second it!! Best Posting Of The Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #3 - Page 18 803492
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:43 am

carlakay wrote:gotta say I knew the pic was a joke..baghead girl has way better bod

Oh my face is red...I feel like the world's biggest dummy!
I remember now when she was talking about the boob pix yesterday...but then there was a commercial...Never saw them, but heard her say they were MEDICAL PHOTOS (ie 'before and after' boob shots)---OH COME ON!!! Seriously! And you sent them to Travis why? Because he was thinking of having a new career in plastic surgery!
This babe is so stupid really.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:46 am

tesstruhart wrote:Does anyone know if the prosecution ever offered her a deal IE; no death penalty for a guilty plea?

Prosecutor, never, but get this---JODI and her atty's approached Prosecutor and his boss months ago or years--- (before this went to trial), and said she would plead to second degree murder---(B---would have been out of the slammer in her 40's most likely). PROSECUTION SAID NO WAY---SEE YA AT TRIAL!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:49 am

carlakay wrote:ok kept live feed on and after jury was dismissed and out of room Nurmi stood up and told judge that jodi aint been getting lunches? and something bout the migraine she has..I started screaming at my screen so not sure what about the migraine he had to say..but the fact this judge allowed this little conniving bitch to shut her courtroom down for the day has made me beyond furious!

Funny how we never heard about migraines for 8 (oops 9???) days of her on the stand in her defense! She just went on and on like the Eveready bunny!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:57 am

Calypso wrote:"You are entitled to food, clothing, shelter and medical attention. Anything else that you get is a privilege."

As per the Regulations For Inmates Handbook, pg 1,
U.S.P., ALCATRAZ aka "The Rock".

IMO the jail should have been at least providing her with a bag lunch. As for the headache---too damn bad. Give her some advil or the like and continue. This is BS.
One thing I liked about the Anthony trial---remember Judge Perry? He was very mindful of the jurors and the long days of the trial and that he wanted the trial over in as speedy a manner as possible. He kept control of the courtroom and kept ALL attorneys on track and things moving!
The fact that this woman is not feeling well is IMO not reason to stop the cross and end the day early. She obviously is not sick to the point of needing hospitalization, and I am sure MANY other people in that room have headaches, sore butts, etc., and have to sit there and sit there listening to her lies ad nauseum.
She has a right to some aspirin and her lunch, but THAT'S ALL.

IF she was not getting lunch, then how was she managing to sit on the stand for 8 or 9 days with no problem when her sleazy defense attorney was coddling, er uh, questioning her????

I smell more Jodi manipulation in this...

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:59 am

Puzzler wrote:What upsets me is that "whomever" would not make sure she got lunch...not getting lunch makes this case "appealable".....that's ridiculous that "whomever" would put this trial in jeopardy that way.

I agree with you....but if this is the case, why wasn't it an issue when she was on the stand in her defense??? Why let this go until now, when it is the prosecutors turn, and coincidentally, she is on the hot seat?

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:09 am

Calypso wrote:If you missed it earlier, the "Crabtree"/married woman who JA alleged TA had an affair with, is on Nancy Grace.

http://www.superusvoxtv.com/index.php/new/hln

Here she is on Pinterest...

http://pinterest.com/slpetersen30/?d

Don't you think the prosecutor should call her for rebuttal? She says there were NO sexual emails, and that Jodi is a liar. She says she kissed Travis ONCE but they never dated and there was never an affair...Seems to me this needs to be brought up again---Shows more about how Jodi was obsessed, sneaky, and constantly snooping on/stalking her men!

BTW tried that link above several times, but it was not NG and did not feature her or Shannen Peterson...

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:20 am

Mylife101 wrote:Last week I noted posters on this board debating whether or not TA was broke or would ever consider borrowing money from JA as she claimed during direct. I do not believe for one second that he borrowed money from JA. He may have been asking her to pay him back the money she had borrowed,...but no way do I think he asked her for money or beat her up and broke her poor little finger because she said no!

I also suspect the reason she borrowed money from her mom and moved back to Yreka was because TA would not/or could not loan her money to pay her rent, etc. anymore. She did not move to put distance between herself and TA.

Lisa Andrews stated that TA was having financial trouble.

Chris Hughes also stated that TA's performance, sales levels, and income had slipped a bit since the time he became involved with JA.
This could be true and the reason he could no longer help JA financially and had started asking her to pay him back.

This is a link for the Maricopa County Recorder's Office record search page. You only need to fill in the fields for the name "Alexander, Travis" and you will get a list of property deeds, etc that are in this name.

http://recorder.maricopa.gov/recdocdata/

I don't think they all belong to this same Travis Alexander, however, the links below are definitely for his home at 11428 E Queensborough Ave, Mesa, AZ 85212

Link to First Mortgage on home 07/30/2004 $199,934
http://156.42.40.50/UnOfficialDocs/pdf/20040880541.pdf

Link to Second Mortgage on home 07/30/2004 $49,900
http://156.42.40.50/UnOfficialDocs/pdf/20040880542.pdf

Total debt for both mortgages on 07/30/2004 is $249,834

In April 2008 TA refinanced his home with a new mortgage
for a new total of $332,500.
http://156.42.40.50/UnOfficialDocs/pdf/20080399422.pdf

Refinancing his home should have put approximately $80,000 home equity cash in TA's pocket in April of 2008.

Clearly, even if TA was a little broke he had the ability to get more money (as in this refinance of his home) and would not have been beating up poor little Jodi for loans.

Sadly, the next link is the forclosure of his home after his murder.
http://156.42.40.50/UnOfficialDocs/pdf/20080855766.pdf

Sorry for such a long post...this may shed some light on the "Was TA broke?" mystery.

Welcome, and thank you, my life. I am new here too!
This is a great post~well done, you!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:35 am

Last night they spoke with experts on both Piers Morgan show and Anderson show...

scary that on one of the shows they compared JA to Casey Anthony right down to the hand gestures.... Then Alan Morton Dershowitz says that JA is an attractive young woman and that unlike unattractive women or men... attractive young women rarely get the DP... UGHHHH

sorry there is no link yet for the Piers Morgan show on youtube! Sad
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:42 am

So.
Who will JA leave her camera equipment to?
And all those naughty pics?
You can add stuff to my lists if you want...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:46 am

I am fairly new here too. I live in a 240 yr. old house in New Hampshire. We have 2 adopted yorkies! I thought I would share a photo of them with you to give you all an 'awwww...' moment, and a smile!
I carefully followed these excellent directions for uploading a photo, doing it numerous times, but it just kept going back to 'browse' box again.
http://www.realitychatter.com/t1439-post-an-image-step-by-step?highlight=how+to+add+photo+to+post

My photo IS saved on my computer desktop, but I am not able to upload it here for some reason. The box simply will NOT let me complete the upload!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:46 am

I don't understand that inmates don't get lunches during the trial... If they would have been fed lunch in jail then they should get it at trial... How hard is it for the kitchen crew to bag a lunch and send it to the van?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:48 am

On FB on the Making It In America HLN page one of the posters claimed to be Mormon. She stated that before JA would have been able to be BAPTIZED she would have had to been able to answer some fundamental questions with regard to the Mormon teachings... the questions re: intimacy would have been amongst those questions!!

justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:52 am

I had to take my daughter for the 4th week in a row to the eye dr. yesterday to try on her contacts (she's having trouble doing it herself) so I missed everything after the 1st part... The only recap I got was from HLN and it's all pretty much the same thing, scrolled through here last nite... Did they show a boobie pic? Anything I should know about? Couldn't believe the jizz on my face comment, she gags me! I agree with Beth, JM is working on coming full circle and everything will make sense. I think he's going to bring out how confrontational she is and how abused people don't act like that... It will justify him "being hard on her" to show she'll hold her own and isn't a meek flower... JMO
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:54 am

jao... I can totally understand that. How can you be brought into a religion without proving to them you understand it...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:54 am

Here is link to interview with Shannon Crabtree Peterson on HLN last night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHCkcK_h468&list=UUyAN55vvo8odHHg7QY1pf5w&index=2

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:58 am

SCP was funny last nite, she said she was surprised to hear her name said during the trial... lol Could you imagine?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:00 am

justanopinion wrote:On FB on the Making It In America HLN page one of the posters claimed to be Mormon. She stated that before JA would have been able to be BAPTIZED she would have had to been able to answer some fundamental questions with regard to the Mormon teachings... the questions re: intimacy would have been amongst those questions!!

This makes sense, unfortunately Jodi does not! How can she honestly believe she is selling anyone this naive act where the Mormon religion and vows of chastity are concerned. Mesa, Arizona has a pretty sizable Mormon community, Temple, etc. as you are probably aware from the trial proceedings. I am not Mormon, however, I even know that the chastity thing is a huge deal in the Mormon religion. JA just looks and acts the fool trying to justify her own poor choices.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:01 am

Bmore wrote:SCP was funny last nite, she said she was surprised to hear her name said during the trial... lol Could you imagine?

Don't you think she needs to be called in rebuttal? I sure do. It shows just how over-the-top Jodi's perceptions and jealousy were! This single man couldn't even TALK to another woman, and Jodi, at almost 30, was OBSESSIVELY snooping!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:03 am

Mylife101 wrote:
justanopinion wrote:On FB on the Making It In America HLN page one of the posters claimed to be Mormon. She stated that before JA would have been able to be BAPTIZED she would have had to been able to answer some fundamental questions with regard to the Mormon teachings... the questions re: intimacy would have been amongst those questions!!

This makes sense, unfortunately Jodi does not! How can she honestly believe she is selling anyone this naive act where the Mormon religion and vows of chastity are concerned. Mesa, Arizona has a pretty sizable Mormon community, Temple, etc. as you are probably aware from the trial proceedings. I am not Mormon, however, I even know that the chastity thing is a huge deal in the Mormon religion. JA just looks and acts the fool trying to justify her own poor choices.

Me too..I remember the whole Elizabeth Smart case. The family were all devout Mormons and their beliefs were obvious in the way those parents raised their family...

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:06 am

yep I actually watched Nancy last night too..well until I could take no more..but I did hear this poor woman say that..and hopefully she can get on the stand at some point and call out that lie..plus kinda hoping she slams JA with a lil suit regarding defamation of character.
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:14 am

I don't even think they need to call SCP. the dumbass JA even admitted it was flirty joking. She admitted she got bent out of shape about TA that wasn't even her man at the time if I remember correctly joking with a married woman all while she's taking it in the pooper... Wow...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:15 am

LDS standards must really have slipped...

"by LDS standards what they were doing was inappropriate"

when she missed the parts about anal and oral sex... she must have also missed the discussion on not killing anyone!!

justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:15 am

Freckles wrote:So.

I want the Toblerone chocolate!!! Hahaha
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:16 am

So she's admitted monkey sex with Bobby and Darryl said they did it too... who else besides TA got some of that?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:19 am

Bmore wrote:So she's admitted monkey sex with Bobby and Darryl said they did it too... who else besides TA got some of that?

I guess she didn't think it would "cum" out~ Suspect
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:20 am

Bmore wrote:So she's admitted monkey sex with Bobby and Darryl said they did it too... who else besides TA got some of that?

I was thinking it was Freaky Circus Sex~
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:21 am

Calypso wrote:

OMG thank you for not asking for the left over pop-rocks and tootsie rolls!! Laughing Laughing
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:23 am

justanopinion wrote:
Calypso wrote:

OMG thank you for not asking for the left over pop-rocks and tootsie rolls!! Laughing Laughing

Ewwwww! barf
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:27 am

Calypso wrote:
justanopinion wrote:

Ewwwww! barf

sorry didn't mean for you to toss your coffee! I love you
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:27 am

I'd like for JM to recap every morning like Nurmi did but tell how many questions were asked and actually answer with something other then I dunno, dont' remember or an arguement... I don't see how the talking heads say he's being hard on her, I see he has no other way because she's so confrontational because she doesn't want to answer the questions...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:29 am

justanopinion wrote:
Calypso wrote:

Ewwwww! barf

sorry didn't mean for you to toss your coffee! I love you

You know, I was thinking, JA does the same thing, but in reverse: barf Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #3 - Page 18 242147
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:31 am

Bmore wrote:I'd like for JM to recap every morning like Nurmi did but tell how many questions were asked and actually answer with something other then I dunno, dont' remember or an arguement... I don't see how the talking heads say he's being hard on her, I see he has no other way because she's so confrontational because she doesn't want to answer the questions...

I suggest a baseball bat~
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:32 am

Well if I were Shannon, now happily married with 3 girls, I would not be pleased that a liar was telling the world these untrue things, and basically smearing my rep. People sometimes believes stuff just 'cause it's out there and kids are cruel too. I would just hope that out of respect for Ms. Peterson, who did nothing wrong, and certainly did not do what Jodi said, that she would be asked to appear at rebuttal.
It may seem like a small thing---until it's YOUR name being unfairly bandied about.
Juan is taking great pains to show the jury over and over what a liar Jodi is, well, I think this is another great example showing her deviousness and her total obsession with T.
Don't forget, it all really comes down to this---- ABUSE vs JEALOUS WOMAN OBSESSED?

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:35 am; edited 3 times in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:33 am

Calypso wrote:

Uhhhh...From what I understand that come with a free facial...You still want that deal? Might leave a bitter taste in the mouth.
Cell
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:35 am

Bmore wrote:I'd like for JM to recap every morning like Nurmi did but tell how many questions were asked and actually answer with something other then I dunno, dont' remember or an arguement... I don't see how the talking heads say he's being hard on her, I see he has no other way because she's so confrontational because she doesn't want to answer the questions...
Personally, I don't see any male in that courtroom as being hard on Jodi. Not after the scenic trips she's taken them down!

That chica will ruin wet dreams for all of eternity. And we may even see a population fail to procreate normally.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:40 am

I heard the judge say at the end of yesterday that the jury should come in early today. I also heard Nurmi ask that the cross STOP by 4 in the afternoon from now on. Are we to assume that because of this and because of yesterday, court will now start a bit earlier than 10:30? That would be nice. What's with that anyway? I know the judge has 'stuff', but this is a high profile trial and the jurors have lives too. I am sure they want to get home sometime this century.

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:40 am

http://jodiariasisinnocent.com/matt-mccartney-jodi-arias-is-innocent-jodi-arias-trial/

Here’s another interesting post from Matt McCartney - detailing his 2 year relationship with Jodi – originally posted Jan 3rd 2013:

Court Minutes doc #1 – 5-24-2011 ——- Court Minutes doc #2 – 5-25-2011

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

“Take a look at her permanently deformed hand, where he broke her finger in one of his many angry outbursts.

Q. Why wasn’t it set?
A. She didn’t go to the hospital that’s why. She was protecting him.

Q. Why didn’t she go to the hospital???
A. Because a report would be made that could lead back to him and he knew it.
Jodi is an artist. Her hands are a critical element in her life. Not only is she a photographer, she is also a painter.

I personally witnessed the purple finger shaped bruises on her neck. She originally claimed was from a seat belt. Later, after much debate, she admitted they were from him. She assured me that: “He is a good man” and “He didn’t mean it”.

In one of our many conversations, I asked her why she wouldn’t “Just leave him.”
She said: “I can’t leave him, you don’t understand, I’ve tried. He wont let me!” She refused to elaborate.

I was Jodi’s boyfriend for around two years and in that time, she wouldn’t so much as squish a bug. I caught her on many occasions, fishing bugs out of the tub, so they wouldn’t get washed down the drain. She had this crazy neurotic cat, that would flip out and attack her for no reason and she didn’t so much as swat it. Jodi is NOT a violent person!

When we ended our relationship, I was living and working at a distance. During that period, I began spending time with a colleague. One of my douche bag coworkers decided to “inform” her. There was lots of crying, many talks and a few letters. She was NEVER VIOLENT in any way. We remained friends and since then, she had a few other relationships ending with Travis. I personally know the man she was with before Travis. He and Jodi maintained a friendly relationship after they parted. He also had NO issues with violence. So why now? What changed?

Before Jodi was arrested we would talk on a regular basis. I am one of her longest lasting friends and former lovers. I could be a important character witness. At one point, I asked Jodi to leave me out of this situation, so as not draw attention to myself or my new family and since then, she has.

Her life is on the line. She could get the death penalty. Yet she’s made it a point not to involve me.

Why? Because I asked her not to….

That is the kind of person Jodi is!”
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:40 am

I haven't seen any other part of the trial except for her... but those of you that have watched it all do you agree with this poster from FB?

i dont think the whole "oh the prosecution is bullying me" thing will work on the jurors..mainly because per the courtroom viewers, Martinez is a small man, pretty short..so the 'abrasiveness' you see on tv doesn't translate the same in the courtroom. Furthermore, Martinez never changed his style for Jodi..he questions EVERYONE the same..and everyone else seemed to have managed to answer questions just fine in that courtroom. He also made a great point yesterday UNDERSCORING how its always someone else's fault...because the prosecutor is PERCEIVED (glad he used that word) as being mean she can't answer questions or remember anything..??
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:42 am

18thcenturylady wrote:I heard the judge say at the end of yesterday that the jury should come in early today. I also heard Nurmi ask that the cross STOP by 4 in the afternoon from now on. Are we to assume that because of this and because of yesterday, court will now start a bit earlier than 10:30? That would be nice. What's with that anyway? I know the judge has 'stuff', but this is a high profile trial and the jurors have lives too. I am sure they want to get home sometime this century.

HLN said court was to resume at 12 pm today. I heard Nurmi request to be done by 4:30pm.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:44 am

Mine clipped from above and added to:

Migraine may be the latest excuse for not remembering, getting early court recesses, etc. I would agree re the meals. She is probably very hungry about lunch time as it burns a lot of calories being on the stand this long. Long time between the meals. Further, I know if I go too long between meals I will sometimes trigger migraines.
Give her a sack lunch: PB, Fritos, carton of milk/juice, handful of carrots or apple slices or peeled orange. Make her pay for it out of her eBay money!

*I don't believe she should have a free ride when she has the ability to pay.

Rather than the bolded above, let's give her a sac lunch she is familiar with:
Beverage: Starbucks Strawberry Frappiciano
Main course: Tootsie Pops, Pop Rocks, Toberlone,
Dessert: edible KY
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next